Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> Goldenrod Tower v.18 (M.A.)

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default <Game> Goldenrod Tower v.18 (M.A.)

Connor >> Lunar Gem

Rachel >> Hollow Stone

'takes 2 Stamps, the Ocean Gem and other Hollow Stone and forges the gem and Hollow Stone into a Water Stone' {~} Enjoy.

Gabi >> Genetic Accelerator Gene

Cheesey >> Solar Gem

Steve >>

SCs: You won 35 Stamps, 10 Blue MGCoins and 18 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> Red MGCoin

'takes the gems and gives you 4 CCPs'

SCs: You won 2 CCPs.

Rose >> Hollow Stone

Karin >> Red MGCoin

GT!: In a certain episode of Pokemon, nobody knew whether I and my "twin" evolved from a battle, or a kiss we shared. I am blue in colour. Who am I?

MP: Sorry, the answer was Lanturn.

To anyone else I skipped, I'm sorry, but I don't have time to update for you right now. If there is no update while I am gone, I'll get the rest of the updates done, and put in a new poll if necessary.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(9/11) >> When you heard of the terror attacks two years ago today, where were you when the first announcement of the attacks was broadcast?

I was in third period, English class, and another teacher walked into our classroom and told us what happened. Everyone burst into chatter and a lot of people were crying. Our teacher let us call our parents to see if they were okay since it's only downtown. I was really worried because I lived near the WTC and my grandparents were there at the moment while my parents managed a restaurant down there. I couldn't reach them though but later my dad came by bus to pick me up. I was so glad they were all okay, though my grandma had been knocked down by some rushing people , but a guy helped her out of danger ^^. My grandparents, sisters, and I went to sleep at my friend's house that day, his family was kind to offer us to stay over . We went to sleep hoping it was all just a nightmare...apparently it wasn't . That day was so hectic and really sad ;-;.

(9/12) Which sort of days do you like? (Rainy, stormy, sunny, etc.) Why? Which kind of days do you hate?

Hm, I like sunny days, they're really nice days to go out and do stuff. Rainy days (just drizzles) are okay for walks and trips in Central Park since it looks really beautiful when it rains ^^. I also love when it snows, since the day after, we have great snowball fights. I remember last year when we all went out sixth period one day to have a snowball fight-just among our class, boy was that fun ^_^. I hate really heavy rains like storms though and windy days, it gets really annoying x_X. I'm also not so fond of extremely humid and sunny days or blizzards. Yah I like the moderation and not the extremeties of the weather :p.

( 9/13 ) What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

My favorite type of snack would be Sour Cream and Onion Lays chips or White Cheddar Cheez-its. Those taste soo great ^_^.

3 MGs please .
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I am back if you can't tell that already. If anyone has anyoutstanding GTs or MPs that I gave you, post them again plz ;d

Tyler - Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem

(9/11) >> When you heard of the terror attacks two years ago today, where were you when the first announcement of the attacks was broadcast?

I was in my math class I beleive... One of the other teachers came in and said a plane had hit the World Trade Center. We didn't know anything more about it until twenty minutes later when someone brought in a TV and we watched the news. They turned it off at 9:45 and we ended up continuing the day as normal like it was no big deal <_<. My friends and I didn't even know that the towers had collapsed until we left at the end of the day o_o.

(9/12) Which sort of days do you like? (Rainy, stormy, sunny, etc.) Why? Which kind of days do you hate?

I like sunny days, but not like blindingly sunny or anything. And the temperature needs to be a little below room temperature =d. I hate really bright, hot, humid days >_<.

( 9/13 ) What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

Hmm... I like chocolate if that counts... though it is more of a dessert ;O. I eat various chocolate items on assorted days :O. Chocolate is a pretty broad category tho, so I can't get specific with how often :o.

and 20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps ;d

3 MGs, 20 SCs

Banned

Originally posted by Hexae

Chocolate and marzipan. The former I eat every few days, but the latter is only a couple times a year, because we have to go to a special store for the really tasty kind. ^_^

MG please. Also, I'll sell that Solar Gem for Stamps.
    Welcome back Danny, as well. ^_^

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Welcome back Danny .

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
    Tyler - Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem
    I'd like to sell those for 5 Stamps please ^^;.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I like snowy or rainy days the best....I like it when there's no sun. ^_^ I hate the sun....too hot...-.-;;

(9/13) What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

I like cheesy nachos.....Yummmy! ^_^ I usually get the chance to eat them, but only if my mom has the stuff to make them.

...I'm not dead yet!

(9/11) When you heard of the terror attacks two years ago today, where were you when the first announcement of the attacks was broadcast?
    My friends and I were in second period Social Studies, and the principal came over the PA saying to turn the tvs on and something along the lines of that "history is going on." We watched the news for most of the day but I'm not sure if we actually saw the towers fall. After luch I guess they considered it too big of a thing for everyone to see, so the teachers weren't allowed to put the tvs on.

I love warm summer days with a nice breeze and a few clouds in the sky. I also like those autumn nights where it's a little chilly but is fine when you have a sweatshirt, and I love playing soccer in the rain. I hate humid days, whether rainy or sunny, because I get all achy and irritable.

( 9/13 )What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?
    I don't get them all that often, but I love garlic bagel chips. That's probably not a bad thing, though, since they're not all that good for you, and I can sit there for hours just munching on them.

3 MGs, please, & welcome back Danny

Ok, time to use those 10 Blue MG coins on 20 Group2 Scratchcards please!!

All for 7 Stamps

#2, 5, 8
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

wb, Danny!

(9/14) Does your country have a new season of 'Big Brother'? Which person has your preference, and why?

(9/15) Which languages are the official ones in your country? How good are you at them?

Miko >> MP: Caterpie's 'rawk' indeed! Well guessed!

aragornbird >> GT!: It's Plusle, yes.

Aipom Of Doom >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's, Hollow Stone, Genetic Accelerator Gene | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCP's.

Avian Freeze >> Sellings: 5 Stamps.

Gothic Latias >> Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.

Espeon12 >> Green MGcoin, Division Gem, Green MGcoin.

Dark Dragonite >> 7 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Me >> Would like to: a) sell that Flame Gem, b) play the EMT once, and c) do 1 SC (1,2,3, 7 Stamps). *hands over Flame Gem, 2 Red and 2 Blue MGCoins*

At home; I was just back from school, and my mother had watched the news and told me. Next day, it was the nr.1 subject.

Regular days; no peeks, no depths in temperature, just normal weather. It's just nice... I hate days where I either dry out, or freeze. It's just uncomfortable...

(9/13) What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?
    Fondue. Since we can eat 2 days of a portion, we normally only eat it once (sometimes twice) each season.

(9/14) Does your country have a new season of 'Big Brother'? Which person has your preference, and why?
    Indeed it has: 'Big Brother All Stars'!! Onheard of anywhere else, this season brings back old favourites from the last 3 seasons. (though it lasts only a month; after that, the real BB 4 starts; we had a VIP BB once, but it was only 10 days long) My preference goes to Kelly (a male, FYI), who was the mole AND winner of BB3; you can't measure the guy, he keeps his tactics and thoughts to himself.

(9/15) Which languages are the official ones in your country? How good are you at them?
    They are Dutch, German (a small part) and French. Dutch I've spoken forever, French since... 7+ years, but German... only 1. So German I'm not that good at, the rest I am.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'm sure we do but i have't watched it seeing as i have no tv to watch it on.

As far as i know English is the main official one here, and ye after all, its the only one i know ^^;;.

I'm in between clases which is why this is shorter than normal, that as well as i'm having one of those days.

I would also like to play 1 game of grou one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) please) edit: hands in 1 red mg coin
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Umm, I'm pretty sure the US has Big Brother, I guess, but I don't really care about it. Not a big TV fan...

Well, of course, English is the spoken language in the US, but I came from China, and there are several different dialects including Cantonese and Shanghainese, but the main one is Mandarin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

I don't know, but I hope not. As for who has my preference, I'll go for the millions of people who never signed up for it.

The official language here is Spanish. It's also my native language, so you can imagine I'm good at it. I also tend to use correct grammar and spelling more often than others which, strangely, some people find irritating.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Welcome back, Danny.

Mike >> Red MGCoin, Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem

EMT: You won a Slack Off TM.

SC: You won a Blue MGCoin.

Amy >> Red MGCoin, Ocean Gem

SC: You won 2 CCPs.

aragornbird >> Darkness Gem, Spark Gem

Gabi >> Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin

As for the polls:

(9/15) >> Which languages are the official ones in your country? How good are you at them?

The official languages in my country are English and French, although pretty much everyone speaks French in Quebec. I'm not too good at French, but I am pretty good at English.

As a Canadian, I don't think Canada ever had a season of Big Brother before. Even if it did, I don't watch Big Brother, so I have no preferences here.

I personally like pretzels (preferably sticks and mini-twists). I get both kinds every now and then, and I sometimes get special soft pretzels at a place called Pretzelmaker. I also like Dill Pickle chips quite a bit, but I don't get them that much anymore.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SC (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Banned

Chocolate and marzipan. The former I eat every few days, but the latter is only a couple times a year, because we have to go to a special store for the really tasty kind. ^_^

I have no idea. I don't watch TV much at all, much less "reality" shows.

English and French. I'm obviously good at the former, and not horrible at the second one.

MG please. Also, I'll sell that Solar Gem for Stamps.

Banned

um... Cheese and all kinds of chips? If I get a chance to get to the kitchen, I would snack on it.

What's 'Big Brother'? Does it have anything to do with my big bro' ... ie... Quilava and Typhlosion.. -- haha... No. I don't know what your talking about... and *looks at Hexae's post* No, I hate reality shows. I love imaginative shows... e.g. Pokémon. hehe.

English and French I guess~ I'm okay with English, but I know $h!t about french. ;[

MG please ~

(9/13) >> What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

I like lotsa snacks. :3 But um.. probably coke. If that doesn't count, then simple potato chips. ;x I don't get to eat them too much though, cuz I always forget to buy some. x.x

(9/14) >> Does your country have a new season of 'Big Brother'? Which person has your preference, and why?

Well, they just started the Hungarian version of Big Brother, and now they're at season.. two or three, I think. Then they have this other reality TV show too called like, The Real World or something. I don't watch reality shows.. they're boring and shallow to me, so I can't really comment. ^^'

(9/15) >> Which languages are the official ones in your country? How good are you at them?

Um.. Hungarian. :D I guess I'm pretty good at it.. I mean I speak it fluently, cuz I was born there and stuff, but my vocabulary's not that er.. colorful. Oo But I've spent more of my life in London and the US, so I'm better at English.. yup.

3 MGs pleez~
    :3

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

If there is one in the US, I don't know of it. and I don't particularly care. Heck, I'm not even sure what Big Brother's about.

The US supposedly doesn't have an official language, but English is the norm. I'm pretty good at it, since it's teh only one i can speak fluently. Spanish is probably the second-most used language, and I'm learning that. I'm pretty horrible at it, tho. >_<

2 MGs please.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I dunno....I don't like the show....o.O

In the US....I think the main one is English....x.x;; That's the only language I speak good at...though I wish to learn Japanese...^_^

...I'm not dead yet!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(9/13) >> What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

My favorite snack would probably be any kind of Little Debbie cake kind of things. Those or chips. ^^* I get to eat these pretty often, seeing as my dad likes them too, so he gets them.

(9/14) >> Does your country have a new season of 'Big Brother'? Which person has your preference, and why?

I wouldn't have any idea. I would guess so, though. I honestly don't watch a whole lot of TV. I just don't find and interest in the kind of shows they air anymore. So I couldn't tell you who my person of preference is.

English? I'm here in the US, so yeah, English. I've spoken it all my life, so I would say I'm pretty good at it.

3 MG's, please!
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I have a lot of snacks that I like . Above all, I like ice cream 8). It's really good and stuff but sadly I don't get to eat it very much. So, I eat cheese instead. That's pretty good as well and I get to eat that a lot.

I wouldn't know oO. I don't watch the show and I don't want to watch it anyway, so I don't know if there is or not. But I do know there is a new Survivor on and stuff. Someone from my city is on it 8)

There are a lot of languages that are official here oO. We have Spanish, French, Latin, Japanese, English of course, etc. Well of course I'm good at English since it's the language that I speak the most. And I suck at all the other languages except Latin since I take that :|.

EDIT:
    Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Matt >> Green MGCoin, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem
    I would like to sell the gems for stamps please.

EDIT 2: I would like to play 20 scratchcards please. *Turns in 10 Blue MGCoins.* (1,2,3) 7 stamps

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that ocan gem for CCPs please and pay another game of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) please *hands in red MG Coin*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Um.. I wouldn't know. Reality TV shows are evil... evill.... e...v....i...l....

... English? xDD I can't speak much of other languages so.. is that good? xD

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

lol, lots more "welcome back Danny"s than I expected :O.

Kyle: Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, 7 stamps, 8x Blue MGcoins, 9x Red MGcoins:wave:

Amanda: Your two stamps, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP o___o.

Cyndaquil: Division Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGcoin

Miko: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin

Mew Trainer Rose: Division Gem, 20 Stamps/CCP's :O

Gothic Latias: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem

Meowth_Kitten: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Flame Gem

Matt: Photosynthesis Gem, Blue MGcoin, Division Gem, your 4 stamps, 7 stamps, 5x Blue MGcoins, and 9x Red MGcoins

Amy: Red MGcoin <_<

Rachel: Ocean Gem, Blue MGcoin

I dunno :O. Does the USA have one of these anymore? I got tired of reality shows a few years ago <_<.

English I guess :o. I suppose I'm pretty good at it. I got an A in honors freshman English last year at high school :O. But anyway, if you want you can read my battle at the Battle Range and decide for yourself.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps ;o.

2 MGs, 20 SCs

Danny >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, Spark Gem

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 7 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

Me >>

I'd like to sell my 2 Hollow Stones for 2 Stamps, and I'd also like to sell my Lunar Gems for 4 CCPs please.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

9/13) What's your favourite type of snack? How often do you get a chance to devour it?

..Onion Rings, Crab Chips, etc. Good, but bad for health. Curse MSG X_X. I can eat them like..once in a blue moon. o_O

Dunno. I don't watch those shows.

English. Uh...I guess I'm good. o_O I know some Japenese, and stuff as well.
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

It's about 50mins early, but I am going to bed, have work tomorrow, maybe no net, so I will please ask for my 20 Scratchcards now.
    All Group 2 for 7 Stamps

#1, 5, 9
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Connor >> Lunar Gem
    ~_~; Ill sell that please.

[ 9/14 ] » Does your country have a new season of 'Big Brother'? Which person has your preference, and why?

Our finished in July, IIRC. The next one should start next year, around March. Our country (New Zealand) dosent have a Big Brother, so we get the Aussie one. The thing is, the BB series have been getting worse and worse. We are currently on our 3rd year, and it wasnt that good. Also the results of a popularity survey were posted on the website and updated daily, so it was really obvious who would win, and she did. I picked her to win, just because of her popularity and the stigma surrounding her, and she won. Yay. Go Reggie.

[ 9/15 ] » Which languages are the official ones in your country? How good are you at them?

English and Maori. The teachers tried to force Maroi on us when we were young, but if you didnt have Maori blood in you (there arent any pure blood Maori's left anymore, and only 6% of the population are half or less blood) then you were screwed, because Maori is very difficult to pronounce correctly, and unless you are Maori and are used to speaking with it, you might as well not even bother. Maroi is now an option in College but is not compulsury, unlike English, which I have to take until Year 13/Form 7.

2MGPLZ!1

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(9/16) Do you have to wear a certain kind of clothing at your school? Do you mind?

Kyle >> Sellings: 2 Stamps, 4 CCP's

Hunter >> Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Steve >> 8 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Connor >> Sellings: 2 CCP's | MG's: Ocean Gem
    Division Gem.

Me >> Would like to sell those 2 Gems for CCP's, and give the EMT my second and last crank this month.

(9/16) Do you have to wear a certain kind of clothing at your school? Do you mind?
    No, only during PE (Physical Education). Then it's a T-shirt, shorts and the appropriate type of shoes (indoor our outdoor). I don't really mind; it's only when it's cold outside and we have to go out in our shirt and shorts that it can be a bother. But I live... beaten, but I live.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

No we don't. That's oe thing i like about uni though i only wear jeans and a t shirt

I would also like to play one game of group one scratchcards please for 2 CCPs (2,3,5) *hands in red MG Coin*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Administrator

I go to university, and there's no uniform. I didn't have one in high school either. Only in primary school I had to wear a blue pinafore and I was ok with it. Though some children wore a white one to pay less for the bus ticket (there was a strage law that said any children wearing a white pinafore could travel for much less than the rest of the people, and my school fially allowed students to wear white instead of blue for that reason after many were already doing it).

I'd like to use 2 of my 7 Blue MGCoins to get a Red MGCoin and a go at the EMT.

By the way... Welcome back, Danny!! Now you got 1 more.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Mike >> Flame Gem

'takes the gems and gives you 4 CCPs'

EMT: You won a Fire Blast TM.

Amy >> Solar Gem

SC: You won a Red MGCoin.

Gabi >> Hollow Stone

'takes the 2 Blue MGCoins and gives you a Red MGCoin'

EMT: You won a Grudge TM.

As for the poll:

Though I am not in high school anymore, I didn't have to wear a certain kind of clothing at my former high school. Even if I did, I probably wouldn't mind it that much.

I'd like a MG and 20 games of SC (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Administrator

Thanks. There goes my 2nd EMT move for my Expedia Vulpix. I hope she gets the chance to battle soon. *Rolls eyes at Tyler and Jay.*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes I do have to wear school uniform ;-; It's smart black trousers, with a shirt, the school tie and the sweater of blazer. I don't really mind, since I've had uniforms all my life, but... meh =/

MG Please :o

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Amy >> Solar Gem

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps and play another game of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Erm, shirt, shoes, and jeans? I really don't care. ^.^

Don't watch it. ^.^

English. I have a huge volcabulary(14 yr old with college reading lvl.), I have no grammers, though. ^.^'

Group 2 Scratchcards x2, please.(3,6,9) *Hands over 2 MG Credits*

Banned

I'd like to give the scratchcard game a try, please.

20 SCs (1 2 3 7) stamps *crosses fingers*

Cheesey >> 20 Stamps/CCPs

Amy >>

'takes the Solar Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Enile Zemula >> 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Blue MGCoin

Please specify the prizes you want for your SCs.

Rachel >>

SCs: You won 14 Stamps, 8 Blue MGCoins and 5 Red MGCoins.
    Knight of Time

Banned

Hm.. a shirt, (not tight, but nowhere near baggy.) some jeans, my Fossil watch, and the One Ring!

MG please, as well as 9 Group 2 Scratchies for 7 Stamps. (3,5,8)

Originally posted by MarshmallowEgg

I like stormy days. ^_^ Especially thunderstorms. Those are fun, because then it's all flashy and loud, and if the power goes out I get to play with candles! And I love the snow. I don't know why, but I just love it. It makes me happy. I've ran outside and stood in it barefoot in a nightgown before, I love it so much. Yes... I am pathetic.

I LOVE white cheddar cheez-its. I don't know why, I just love them. So whenever my dad buys them, I eat the whole box within a couple hours. That and Salt and Vinegar chips. I love those, too. ^_^

2 MGs, please.
    ^ *points up* I was skipped....

The newest season started back in July, so it's almost over. I watch it, but I don't have a particular favorite person like I have in other seasons. I just want a girl to win. ^_^;; (Yeah, yeah, sexest I know. So shoot me.)

English. I suppose I'm pretty damn good at it, seeing as I've been taking it since I started school and speaking it since I was about 8 months. ^_^

You mean like do we have a uniform? Nope, no uniform, which I'm glad about. It would get boring, wearing the same thing every day. I like a little variety, thank you.

5 MGs (the 3 I just did plus the two I was skipped on) please.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nope, we are free to choose whatever we wear. Well, not really, since this year there is a stricter school clothing policy and our principles detests clothing that shows cleavage or midriff, and of course, profanities.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!