Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> Goldenrod Tower v.18 (M.A.)

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default <Game> Goldenrod Tower v.18 (M.A.)

Goldenrod Tower V.18

Owners: DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Jay, Aipom Of Doom, Crystalmaster Mike

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn’t become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGCoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGCoins; Red MGCoins are worth one credit, Blue MGCoins are worth two, and Green MGCoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGCoins. MGCoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGCoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGCoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by me)

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask a yes/no question (one at a time, maximum of four), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a yes/no question which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after asking for one question or none at all, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you have asked two questions, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked three questions, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked your fourth and final question, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many questions you've asked), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MGCoin as a consolation prize.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
    Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
    Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor (Created by me)

For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGCoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs) (see following list)
    Evo Stone + Division Gem = That particular gem + Hollow Stone

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem to Water Stone
    Flame Gem to Fire Stone
    Solar Gem to Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
    Light Gem to Day Stone
    Darkness Gem to Night Stone
    Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. A Genetic Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

[ 9/6 ] » What homework do you have tonight? What do you have on for the week? Anything on the weekend?

Homework... huh? I don't have homework. I have the right to study or not to study. But I usually study, else... I'll bomb the course. Well, I'm 3rd year now, and studying is just quite normal I guess. What I do in the week? Well, I think I'll just hang out here in TPM or Neopets, other than that, I'll be sitting on my table reading/studying or making riddles and new discussions for GD. I sometimes go jogging as well ... as well as doing the old-fashioned dumb-bells. :O On the weekend? No, my week thing already explained this. ;\

[ 9/7 ] » What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?

*looks at myself* Um...color doesn't really matter to me. I kinda like wearing long sweaters and jeans. etc. Erm, I do not care that I change my fashion style, why? well, I don't really care how my hair looks like either... so... that quite explains it.

( 9/8 ) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

Homework?... Homework?! *points to the poll I done at [9/16]* I don't have homework! Last piece of homework I've completed is that I finished the summary notes of Chapter 1 for both Intermediary Metabolism and Genetics. Oh, forgot to mention! I already finished reading the organic chem lab for next week as well.

3 MG please

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, it isn't a water type and it isn't a normal type...

MP: Rhyhorn, Smoochum, Latios, Nincada, Flygon, Quilava, Chikorita, Houndoom, Aipom, Bellossom, Ho-oh, Charmeleon, Combusken.

Is it a fire type?

( 9/8 ) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

I have Maths homework, Geography homework, Biology homework and RE homework x_o; The last piece of homework I completed was an English essay :O

MG please ^_^;

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default reposting my second question to this version ^^;;

Narrowed List : Zangoose, Girafarig, Makuhita, Tangela, Seel, Wynaut, Duskull, Skitty, Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Dunsparse, Aron, Baltoy

Question #2: Can the pokemon in question evolve?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

. : We are celebrating Mike's birthday today. Woo ~ : .

Everyone gets two MGs for the price of one poll ^.^ I'm so kind =D~
    Thanks for all the congrattings you guys!! ^_________^ And then just as I was idle... Thanks! *jumps into 2 piles of one-day-old confetti* *takes already melting squid ice cream* To Tyler: I got a 'Lilo and Stitch' video; what more could I have asked for?

aragornbird >> GT!: Yes, it (was) Chimecho. *gives 2 Stamps*

Miko >> MP Clue #4: It indeed evolves through levelling it up.

Cyndaquil >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Spark Gem.

Cheesey >> MP Clue: Await - appropriate - worker - please. *bleep* | MG: Lunar Gem.

Nala98 >> MP Clue: Await - appropriate - worker - please. *bleep*

Me >> Would like to sell the Lunar Gem from 5/9... for CCP's.

( 9/6 ) It's create your own poll time again!!!1 =D Make your own poll and answer for those who don't know <_<
    Are you having a hard time adapting to school life after the summer vacation?
    You bet I am! I really have to be figuring out how to balance school, homework, Pokémon Anime watching, and TPM

( 9/7 ) What type of clothing looks good on you? A specific colour? Jeans/Flares/etc.? Do you wish you could change your fashion style, or do you simply not care?
    *blink* You're asking me about fashion? I just grab a few items out of my closet and hope they're clothes... xD Meh, fashion's not my style, to put it truely.

For tomorrow, I have German: knowing a role from a dialogue; Spanish: the conjugation of verbs ending in -AR, -ER and -IR + knowing how to do an interview; English: rereading a small text we had to write about a trinket... x)
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

(9/8) >> [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

I don't have any homework, I just finished it. :3 I had to study for a french test and do some math busywork. X.x Busywork sucks, but it's the only thing I can do in math. X3

1 MG pleez.

MP~
    Remaining Pokeys: Caterpie, Silcoon, Abra.
    I'm outta guesses now, how unique. Um.. I'm guessing Caterpie because caterpies rawk. :D
    (Crystalmaster Mike)

I'd also like to play a GT! if I can. *hands over a Red MGCoin*
    w00t.
    :3

Banned

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
    Cyndaquil >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Spark Gem.
    I'll just sell those stones and gems and pebbles and rocks and dirt and etc... for CCP
    • - Hollow Stone = 1 CCP
      - Hollow Stone = 1 CCP
      - Spark Gem = 2 CCP

Total = 4 CCP

Banned

A lab for Science, and some English questions. I finished my Geography homework in Study Hall. The last piece of homework I finished would the the Geo stuff I mentioned above. Yay for maps and crap. :>

I'll also play five Group 2 Cards for 7 Stamps. (3,5,7)

Amy >>

MP: Yes, the MP can evolve.

Mike >> Genetic Accelerator Gene, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

'takes the other Lunar Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Miko >> 20 Stamps/CCPs

GT!: Sorry, but I'm afraid I don't have time to give you a GT!.

Cyndaquil >>

'takes the gem and Hollow Stones and gives you 4 CCPs'

Hexae >> 20 Stamps/CCPs

SCs: You won 3 Blue MGCoins and 2 Red MGCoins.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: reposting my second question to this version ^^;;

[B]Narrowed List : , Makuhita, Tangela, Seel, Wynaut, Duskull, Skitty, Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Dunsparse, Aron, Baltoy

Question #3: Can the pokemon in question evolve by leveling up?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Well, I have a worksheet in History I should be doing but meh.. I also have to read chapter two in Astronomy.

MG please

Good question... Oh, I have a few pages to read and notes to take for History, a worksheet to do for German, and another worksheet in Geometry. We also need to get book covers for whatever ones we have, and finish up this design sort of thing for art. The last piece of homework I completed was a sheet for Biology, since we had time to do it in class. ...I really should start on the rest of it, though

MG, please.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Meh..Read 40 Pages of my biology textbook. Easssyyy.

Last piece of homework? None. =P
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

( 9/8 ) What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?

Oh, like the AP History test on Wednesday that likes to come up every one and a half weeks? Or, lessee, preparation for the Chemistry labs that our teacher is obsessed with... Then there's Spanish 4 paragraph writing... Normal Advanced Pre-Calculus stuff... And all those good things. On the bright side, I'm done with my reading for English for the next few weeks, so that's going to be a little easier on me.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Today was actually my first day of school ^^;. I just finished some of my homework, but I had to read some pages in the book "The Earth and Its People" for Global Studies and take notes. For Friday I have to answer a question or two in a paragraph. In Spanish, take a quick look through the book "A bordo". 16 chapters to go through this year compared to the 8 we went through last year and the year before :x. In Art, make 8 sketches of self portraits of yourself, but not exactly how you look, how you would imagine yourself to look depending on interests and stuff (like making notes for your eyes if you like music o_O), odd assignment lol. I also have to take notes on Chapter 19 in Art for next Monday.

MG Please .
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPok&eacute;zooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pok&eacute;mon | My Captured Pok&eacute;mon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Cheesey » Yes i'm a fire type.

Crystalmaster Mike » Kyle left out one MG which was the freebie <_< 10 Stamps/CCP's

DarkPrincess » Green MGCoin.

Espeon12 » Genetic Accelerator Gene.

Shadow Djinn » 10 Stamps/CCP's. Attack of the rare items! <_<

Charizard04621 » 2 Stamps/CCP's.

Avian Freeze » Blue MGCoin.

(9/8) [Thank you to Connor I'm making it today's official poll] What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?
    Erm, I just finished my last bit of homework: a Spanish I review sheet. LOL. I hope that I can at least say Adios by the end of the year. Oh, wait! I just said it ! XD

Scratchcards x2, please.(3,6,9)

Banned

I have some U.S Gov homework right now. The last piece was a short story for my Science Fiction class.

1 Mg please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

MP:Quilava, Houndoom, Ho-oh, Charmeleon, Combusken.

Is it an evolved pokemon?

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I usually have a minimum of 40 minutes each night of math out of the book, a few lab sheets, a bit of English(I hafta write a story today...=/), and some other crap. I just finished my math and English story, and no lab sheets today...hooray! ^___^

One MG Please...

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Can I give the EMT a try with the Green MGCoin I just received? Thanks in advanced

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Aragornbird » I shoot myself high up into the sky, then immediately dive back down to catch my prey! I date back many years, and if I'm being threatened, I will fly away instantly. Who am I?
    Is it Fearow? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please!

I just finished my Trig/Precalc homework this afternoon. Surprisingly, I have no homework from any other class, even though I'm taking a few AP classes.

I'd like another GT! for today...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

DarkPrince gave me this list:

MP: Beautifly, Lanturn, Seadra, Shiftry, Rhyhorn, Absol, Hitmonchan, Clamperl, Pidgey, Masquerain, Latios, Bayleef, Houndour, Scizor, Golbat, Corphish, Vileplume, Chikorita, Metagross, Caterpie, Tyrogue, Flaaffy, Psyduck, Houndoom, Ariados

Okay, first question. Can the pokémon fly? (Not just Flying type; ie, Scizor and Latios can fly in the Animé too, for example.)

[COLOR=gold]

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(9/9) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?

(9/10) Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?

Enile Zemula >> MG: Spark Gem | SC: which type?

Interpol HQ >> Photosynthesis Gem.

Cheesey >> Wait for Jay, please.

Gothic Latias >> Flame Gem.

DarkPrincess >> Wish TM.

aragornbird >> GT!: *points at Jay* Hit it, bro'! | MG: Solar Gem | New GT!: Whenever a teammate puts out a good effort in battle, this Pokémon shorts out its body to create the cracking noises of sparks to show its joy.

Charizard04621 >> *stops pointing at Jay; points at Kyle instead* You too, my friend!

Me >> Would like to sell that Lunar Gem, for CCP's.
    (9/9) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?
    I'm following Modern Languages - Mathematics, which means: no economics and no Latin. Starting this year, it also meant: no chemistry, biology or nature science (the 2 combined with physics). Of course, I have lots of languages and maths, but that comes with the package, and I share those hours with others. But since I'm the only one in the ML-M section, when the others have chemistry or the other, I have nothing. So I'm alone on those hours. Luckily, there's one other person who has no eco or Latin, but he still has chemi 'n things...
    Also, on Fridays, I have German with some others, during the noon break. For me, my schedual allows me to go home before that, but I know 3 people who have lesson non stop that day... It used to be such an hour came at the end of the day, but they changed that, it seems.
    Anyway, I hope the suckiness will degraduate with the new schedual.

(9/10) Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?
    I'll say! All summer long, not a single day on which the sun wasn't shining bright! Last week before school starts: the rain clouds returned! Now everyone cheer for the Belgian rain, come on!
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

20 SCs 7CCPs 123 pls

Cheesey » No i'm not an evolved pokémon.

Aragornbird » 2 Stamps.

Amy >>

MP: Yes, the MP evolves by levelling up.

Karin >>

MP: No, the MP cannot fly.

Mike >> Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Jay >>

SCs: You won 10 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

As for the polls:

(9/9) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedule that's... annoying, to put it nicely?

I am not in high school anymore (I don't have a job somewheres either... >_<). But one thing that is annoying to my "schedule" here is trying to figure something out before I need to do something that I need to do on TPM, such as asking an important question at the Rules Tower in ASB that might be related to a battle I am reffing in ASB.

Yeah, some leaves have started to change colour, but that's like the only change I have seen these days in September (I think)...

I'd like 2 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 CCPs) please.
    Knight of Time

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Then the pokemon must be Ho-oh! ^_^

I have a double period on so many days... @_@

Monday - Double German
    Tuesday - Double Biology
    Wednesday - Double German
    Thursday - Doouble Maths
    Friday - Double English

I don't mind having these subjects, but having a double period to start of every day is so unfair ;_;

Not really ._.; There was that big heatwave in Europe, but now it's kinda gone away so the weather is as normal here in Scotland =o

2 MG PLEASE

Caps rocks :}

MP~
    Remaining Pokeys: Caterpie, Silcoon, Abra.
    I'm outta guesses now, how unique. Um.. I'm guessing Caterpie because caterpies rawk. :D
    (Crystalmaster Mike)

(9/9) >> At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?

On Wednesdays, we start with double PE. It's crazy. x.x And we have PE in this little building thing we have walk to in the middle of nowhere, too. First thing in the morning. -.-

(9/10) >> Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?

Well, it suddenly got *a lot* colder last week. Oo Now it's kinda starting to warm up again.. though that doesn't really seem to fit with the season. <<

2 MGs please.

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

(9/8) What homework do you have to do currently? What was the last piece of homework that you completed?
    Various assignments, mostly reading something. although i also have to go to teh Language Lab for at least half an hour a week. (In the Language Lab, the workers give you a cassete tape of the foreign langiage you're studying, then you go into a booth and play the tape. On it are verbal questions, which you write the asnwers to in a workbook you get. sometimes you hear a conversion or something, and then you canswer questions based on it. Not the most fun thing, but at least you can stop teh tape and look up the meaning of a word, or rewind the tape and hear part again.) The last homework i did was go to teh Language Lab.

On one day, I have a History class, then 10 minutes after that ends i have a Biology lab. it's enough time to get from one to teh other, but a litle more time would be nice.

not really sudden. it was drizzly and rainy most of the summer, than clear for the last couple weeks, then the week after i moved into college it drizzled constantly again.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Banned

(9/9) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedule that's... annoying, to put it nicely?
    The fact that I have Fourth/Second lunch counts I guess. Either I'm starving, or eating Lunch at 10:00 in the morning. yay.

The leaves. *nod* The temperature's much colder in the mornings, as well.

MG please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

DarkPrince gave me this list:

MP: Beautifly, Lanturn, Seadra, Shiftry, Rhyhorn, Absol, Hitmonchan, Clamperl, Pidgey, Masquerain, Latios, Bayleef, Houndour, Scizor, Golbat, Corphish, Vileplume, Chikorita, Metagross, Caterpie, Tyrogue, Flaaffy, Psyduck, Houndoom, Ariados

1) The pokémon cannot fly.

Narrowed list: Lanturn, Seadra, Shiftry, Rhyhorn, Absol, Hitmonchan, Clamperl, Bayleef, Houndour, Corphish, Vileplume, Chikorita, Metagross, Caterpie, Tyrogue, Flaaffy, Psyduck, Houndoom, Ariados

Second question... Has this pokémon evolved before? (Flaaffy has evolved, for example, but not Absol or Psyduck.)

No, but my after school activities are a little irritating. Monday: tennis, Tuesday: community service, Wednesday: tennis, Thursday: art, Friday: cello, Saturday: tennis, Sunday SAT tutoring (I don't need this ~_~).

Nope. Climate here is weird and capricious all year long, to the point that it's freezing in the morning and 90 degrees in the afternoon at times. ...Yeah. We can't really predict anything.

[COLOR=gold]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I have a lot of homework tonight. :< I have to finish up a few outlines for my science class, do like 40 problems in the geometry book, finish a worksheet for latin, write a response to the 9/11 event, read some story and finally study for a few tests I have tomorrow. The last piece of homework I completed was a paragraph I had to do; and that was last night since I haven't started on tonights homework yet.

( 9/9 ) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?

Yes, many classes are annoying on my schedual. The one I hate most is gym, but that's only because I hate sports and anything to do with them. I also hate Latin II; it is extremely boring and very hard. But, luckily I still have a 100 average... for now.

( 9/10 ) Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?

Yeah, there has been a sudden weather change. It was very hot one week then it started to get really cold. I had to start wearing jeans again because it got so cold, lol.

( 9/9 ) At school (or at work), is there something to your schedual that's... annoying, to put it nicely?
    My seventh period class, Symposium/Keyboarding, is the biggest piece of ...junk I've ever had. I have symposium (kind of a 'learn-how-to-study" class) twice a week, and the same for keyboarding. Friday is kind of a free period for whatever teachers want us for working on a project (and the rare pep rallies,) so it's much better then. My friends and I seriously fight sleep in symposium when the teacher drones on, and keyboarding... just annoys me to no end, really.

( 9/10 ) Has there been a sudden change in the weather where you live, so you're noticing the season's changing?
    Yeah, it's started to get much colder since the beginning of this month. The leaves aren't changing colors yet, but wearing shorts is pushing it a little too far lately.

2 MGs, please.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Fifth Period soon enough...I like Science, but for two days soon enough my class is going through Sex Ed(*barfs*)....but I hate first period most now, Math.....--;;

Nope....it's still friggin' hot and dry....;_; I hate it...no leaves changing yet or anything.

2 MGs please....and I'd like to sell my Flame Gem and Solar Gem both for Stamps...

...I'm not dead yet!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Re: reposting my second question to this version ^^;;

Narrowed List: Makuhita, Seel, Wynaut, Duskull, Aron, Baltoy

Question #4: Is the pokemon in question a dual type?

Yes. the fact that even though i have an hour between classes i ony have roughly thirty minutes to eat or so before havig to leave for my next class. Really i do't get a chance to eat cause the lines are so long.

Nope, there hasn't been any sudden changes at all. Thankfully or i would be sice. Its been gradual this year whis is good in order for me to stay healthy

I would also like to play 6 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) and I would liek to play one game fo group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hads in three red and two blue MG Coins*

2 MGs and scratchcards please

[/color]
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Yeah. I have second lunch, which is REALLY annoying because our class should have third lunch, but we don't, and most of my friends have third lunch. Even though I get to eat earlier, I'd still prefer having third lunch over second lunch. I only know a few people at second lunch. :/

Yeah, actually. It was really hot ALL summer, it only rained like twice. O_O (It's NEVER that nice.) And then within the past few days it's rained three times. You can tell it's almost fall.

2 MGs please. Also, I'd like to sell my Light Gem for stamps.

Cheesey >> 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Miko >> Hollow Stone, Solar Gem

Rose >> Green MGCoin, Lunar Gem, Flame Gem

Hexae >> Division Gem, Hollow Stone

Karin >> Light Gem, Lunar Gem

MP: Yes, the MP has evolved.

Matt >> Green MGCoin, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

Christina >> Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

Gothic Latias >> Mystery Box, Hollow Stone

'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

Amy >> Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Group 1 SCs: You won 8 CCPs and 2 Red MGCoins.

Group 2 SC: You won a Red MGCoin.

MP: No, the MP is not dual typed.

Megan >> Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

'takes the Light Gem and gives you 2 Stamps'
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Re: Re: reposting my second question to this version ^^;;

Narrowed List: Makuhita, Seel, Wynaut, Duskull

Is the mystery pokemon Makuhita?

I'd like also to sell that ocean gem for ccps please. ^^
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Yea, I have to get up in the morning at 7:30 am and go to school at 8:30 am for one lecture, then I got like 3 hours of nothing to do till the next class. >_<.

Hell ya, its suddenly raining suddenly. However, we need more rain, since 'they' say that its still a level 4 water use. ie... you can't use water to plants anymore.

2 MG please

Banned

I'll sell them both for 3 Stamps, please.