Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *~ Ala Day ~* (STARTS! No LSU!)

Default *~ Ala Day ~* (STARTS! No LSU!)

Shaina-Eve Calloway - 16 - F - Junior

"You need any help?" I asked suddenly.

"Oh no, it's all right, you're eating... kind of...." Maiku said, motioning to my little breakfast of dry cereal. I giggled.

"I'm not all that hungry anyway, it's not a big deal. Besides, everyone's out. What else am I gonna do?" I said, shrugging.

"Well, if you're sure...."

"I'm sure," I told him, smiling. Then I looked around. "So, what should I do?"

He looked around the kitchen, thinking. "You could try getting some of the burn marks off the stove," he suggested, handing me a sponge. I took it and started to work at the stove, which amazingly enough didn't take as much scrubbing as I thought it would. We were both quiet for a little while, each working on our respective task.

"So...." I began after a few minutes.

OOC: Sorry it's short, I have school >_<

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Eek, fast moving RPG...

Mizu - Junior
    ----------------
    I laughed as BonBon caught up with us, and started to bounce along behind us.

I caught up with Janice, Rain and Tsuuriki, and I grinned as Arisu suddenly caught herself kissing Tsuuriki on the cheek. Tsuuriki blinked, flushing only slightly, Rain just stared.

Arisu backed away to stand next to me, keeping her head bowed, her face red. Aiya, we've been having boy troubles.

Silence. I twitched slightly. It was very uncomfortable silence. Even BonBon was silent. Creepy.

"Anyway...You're Tsuuriki-san, right? I'm Mizu...I usually go by any variation of my name. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand, and the silence was shaken away.
    "Nice to meet you too. Rain-chan already given me a nickname," I caught Rain's eye and grinned, "Riki." I bowed my head, and walked back to Ari, who was looking better.

"So, people. Where should we go first?" Came Janice's voice. "I've got some money. Zu, do you?" I nodded, and we turned to face the main shopping street. BonBon barked, and I looked over to Ari. She looked up and smiled, her cheeks only a faint pink.

"Come on, you guys. Let's go spend our money, then, shall we?"
    -----------------------
    ^-^;

{...What is your Wish?...}

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Things are about to get interesting...

Rain - F - Senior Student(17)

As I was about to tell Riki-chan about things in the city around here, suddenly Janice, Arisu and BonBon, and Mii-Mii came bounding towards us. It was such a rush... all I remembered was Arisu talking about arcade... appologies... arisu kissing Riki-chan on the cheek.. Mii-Mii wanting to shop-
    Arisu kissing Riki-chan?!
    I stared blankly, my face probably very blank... I was very good at black expressions. When I saw some thing which either shocked me or caused me disbelief, a blank expression usually followed, then the emotion came in. I had liked the conversation of Tsuuriki-chan and I had started... and to have it end so abruptly was rather ... sad. I wanted to know what it was like to be surrounded by adults, and how he learned to 'duel' like he had challenged Cong too. Suddenly, Riki-chan seemed very interesting... Instead of acting upon the kiss of Arisu, of course however, I looked away until Mii-Mii-chan commented to Riki, who replied with..
    Nice to meet you too. Rain-chan already given me a nickname,"

My eyes flared to Mii-Mii, who suddenly smirked and I quickly looked away, furrowing my eyes and crossing my arms as I gazed away from the three girls, who chatted with Riki-chan about where he would like to go. They knew the city like me...
    "Shopping! Let's go shopping!" Mii-Mii exclaimed, as Arisu wanted to go to the Arcade and do DDR." I blinked... and finally I couldn't remain silent.
    " Hey hey hey... I've got it."
    Riki-chan looked at me, obviously a bit overwhelmed by the bird-like chitter chatter of where to go. I smiled, blushed, and sweatdropped as I placed my hand behind my head and gave him a, "Eh-heh.." look.
    " We need to go shopping, we need to go the school... let's stop by the school first since that only has certain hours, and THEN we'll go shopping and to the Arcade. Lastly, we'll get food and you all can help me with GROCERIES!"
    All three of the girls blinked, as Riki-chan seemed bewildered by why they all gave me that look.
    You see, usually I did the groceries all the time.. I didn't mind it, it was just a pain to haul them all the way back to Wai House. I usually paid for them as well, and now they all began to realize that they too, would have to chip in and carry them.
    " stupid groceries.." Arisu muttered, as BonBon barked chippery-like, gleeful at going on a walk. I smiled and beamed, as I patted Riki-chan on the back..
    " First, school. We'll go to the main office and get the forms out... you can fill them out, and then we'll be off to show you how to have fun!"
    Riki-chan nodded, as Janice replied.
    "Ooo! Riki-chan, what grade are you in?"
    He quickly replied, " I will be a Senior.."
    Mii Mii and Janice both frowned, " Well... we won't see you that much then."
    Arisu-chan beamed, "I will! Ooo! Riki-chan, you should take Dance Class with me! It's fun! I bet you'd be a natural-"
    "-no no no! Make sure you get my Study Skills with me-" Mii Mii beamed (the one class jUniors and Seniors were mixed)

Soon there was more chattered... which I laughed as Riki-chan seemed a bit overwhelmed. Being around Adults most his life, I bet he was not used to so much talk over him with girls. I walked a little bit ahead of them, as we walked near the streets by the outskirts of the big part of the city... until I saw the large building which was our school.

"There!" I pointed in a dramatic fashion, the wind blowing my skirt as I smiled and my icy blue eyes fastened their gaze to Riki-chan, to our school.
    "That's where we are heading. Urasaigashi Academy!"

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Banned

Valius
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Alright, it's boiled down to this," I said to myself, "We both overreacted; she's not comfortable with a bunch of guys in a girl's dormitory," I kind of shivered at this, even I was uncomfortable with this, "I can understand that. I'm coming under hard times, and out of stress, I'm lashing out at everyone else. I need to apologize, but how do I do that?" I don't know what I was doing next; it seemed all I did was stare into that mirror as if the me on the other side knew the answers. At any rate, it wasn't getting me anywhere.

"Well, since I can't pay rent; I'm probably going to be tossed out. I might as well see if I can clean the kitchen," I unhooked my black cape and began to change into my earlier pair of clothes, minus my favorite jacket, and walked back to the kitchen.

"Hey, Maiku," I said casually to the guy patching up the wall. It was forced, though; I only knew the guy for maybe a week, but I had to appreciate him. He was the one who told me about this 'hotel,' I'm not going into that, but he was the solution I needed for my problems.

"Hey, Val," he responded, busy.
    "Is there anything I could do for you two? I could use something to validate my worth," I told them, not quite up to talking about my problems.

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Johnny
    ---------------
    "I guess there are still a few kinks to work out," I said softly to myself as I cleaned up the mess, "Now where's that icepack?" I grabbed the icepack and placed it back on the lump on my forhead.
    That Raine! How was I supposed to know she was in the shower? It was an honest mistake. She didn't have to go nuts at me and smack me one with the broom. I'dlove to get her back so much!!
    I then looked over at my first invention, an automatic extendo-glove. A wicked smile spread across my face.
    Perhaps there is a way I could get revenge. Now where's that wrapping paper I've been saving since Christmas?
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tsuuriki- M- 18
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled at the girls around me, as they talked about school and the town. It was almost overwhelming with the intensity, speed, and energy that they talked with, so unlike the deathly serious speeches I had gotten from the adults at the compound. While I enjoyed this change, I knew it would take a little while to get used to... It looked like I had some friends among these people...

Arisu had shocked me by the kiss, but I had managed to hide most of my emotion fortunately... My experiance with girls had been severely limited due to my surroundings, and my grandfather's watchfulness... I had enjoyed liked the kiss though, however unexpectedly it had come, as I had enjoyed talking with Rain-chan.

"There!" Rain-chan said as we approached the outskirts of the quiet city.
    "That's where we are heading. Urasaigashi Academy!"

Looking up at it, I let a little whistle escape from my mouth. The school itself seemed to be very large, comparable to the compound in Hokkaido. There seemed to be one main white building, with several others connected by open corridors. Glass and plants surrounded the school itself, giving it a very calm feeling. I could see several students hanging around near the front, most with sports equiptment heading around the building itself.

"A very nice building indeed... Think I could get a look around it after I register at the school? Seems I might be able to get lost in a school this big... Though luckily I am with you all, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?" I ended, letting out another smile.

----------
    Sorry for the short post, I'll definetely have much more up once we leave the school *cracks knuckles*
    Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

#31: Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

#373: Warning to all outer-space guys: You can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I won't be wearing any pants.

...Σ(·ω·ノ)ノ!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hmm... Thargor, A few comments about the duel. First off, in order to avoid personal bias, I think the duel should be concluded by a spectator rather than one of us. Second, perhaps there should be a certain structure to the way we post when we duel? At least we should have one for the first time we post, since I am not familiar with your special skills and neither are you with mine. Do you think we should post in between attacks or just one major post for you, one major post for me, and let the spectator conclude?
    Well its up to you whether we should structure it or make it a "first come, first serve" duel. But at least we should leave the conclusion up to another poster.
    Cong
    -----
    "COME BACK WITH THAT!!! IT COULD BE DANGEROUS!!!" I shouted as I ran after Pecca, who held the dropper in which I was testing. After returning to the lab with some flowers I decided to pick up for experiments, I scolded Pecca a little for intruding on other people's business. She apparently got agitated by that statement, and suddenly in the middle of my experiment took the solution I was working with out of my hand and flew out of the door, with me chasing right after her.
    She flew right into the (where else?) kitchen, which I'll admit seemed pretty fixed up at that point; the house owner man was preparing to cover up the burn marks on the 4th wall (they apparently reconstructed the other three) with white paint. I was sorry to say that I caused a great deal of conflict and confusion as I tried without reasoning to chase down my bird and retrieve the dropper. At one point, I tripped over a chair which caused the girl to suddenly hurl her cereal bowl to where Pecca was. Startled by the cereal, she dropped the dropper, which happened to land in a can of paint. For a while the can of paint bubbled and then subsided.
    Then it exploded.
    After being knocked out for several minutes, I steadily opened my eyes, expecting a whole new mess of the kitchen. But instead, all I saw was a dirt ground (in which for some reason, I was hovering over) and some remnants of cereal, a toaster, some pots and a towel, all of which seemed to be suspended in midair... where was I?!? "Hello?!? Is anyone here?" I asked.
    "I'm right here..." said a voice that I thought was very close by. "But where are you guys?"
    "Where am I?!?" said another voice. I thought I remembered this one from the morning, though it wasn't the chef that blew himself up... "Where did my body go to? Why am I a ghost?!? AM I DEAD?!?!?!?"
    "Hmm..." said the girl's voice from another corner. "The toaster... yea, it was there... the pots were there also... so where's the kitchen??"
    While I was talking, I pondered about the situation. Then I spoke, "Strange as it may seem, I think this is what happened. After the paint can exploded with whatever was in that dropper, the paint molecules must have become modified somehow to make us appear transparent, make our molecules become something clear like glass or water..." I held up my hand to see if I can see anything. "...only this seems MUCH more transparent than glass. In any case, some of the objects that aren't invisible probably did not get touched by paint, yet those that DID get touched by paint are entirely invisible, which leads me to believe that one transparent molecule affects its neighboring molecule. Or, that anything the paint touches, makes completely invisible." At that point the towel slowly disappeared in the act of someone wiping their hands.
    "Hey he's right," the girl said from where the towel once stood.
    "I think that only the paint causes transparency, whereas us touching anything that is dry will not..."
    "I think that's enough talk, now can you fix this?" Said the homeowner man.
    "Eer... I think so... wait I know! Pecca!" A bird chirpped out of nowhere. "Lead me to my room... WAIT!! CHIRP me to my room, I can't see you. Everyone else, stay in the kitchen; it would be a real bother if I had to go all around the house looking for someone invisible, and I'm sure you guys don't enjoy staying that way either, right?"
    I left off to follow a trail of chirps.
    -----
    OOC: Yes, that was completely random. I hope I did everyone's character correctly.
    I am the edge of my shape.
    Squared is my face and cubed is my volume.
    I have proved over a thousand theorems.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    These polygons hold many numbers,
    Yet these polygons will remained unsolved.
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!
    There are no such thing as mad scientists, only creative ones.

Elite Trainer

Johnny
    --------------------------------
    I laughed softly to myself as I prepared my little 'surprise'.
    This is going to be good! Raine will think twice before cracking me one with that broom again. I'm a genius.
    I then heard the door open. Shade came in.
    "Hey Johnny. Whatchya doin?" Panicing, I quickly hid my surprise under my bed.
    "What are you doing here?" I asked, "shouldn't you be at school?"
    "I was going to ask you the same thing." Shade replied.
    "I'm a 2nd year Ronin."
    "1st year." I was surprised. I had no idea that Shade was a Ronin. It did seem to make a bit of sense though.
    "Well...uh...sorry about that."
    "That's okay. So what are you doing?" I figured it was safe to tell him. After all, he got a couple of whacks from those girls too.
    "Do you know what this is?" I asked.
    "It looks like and extendo-glove wrapped in wrapping paper."
    "Exactly. When Raine gets back, I plan to pretend I'm all friendly and want to make peace with her." I then showed Shade the bottem of the package.
    "When she looks over the package, I press this bottun on POW! She'll think twice before bringing that broom out against me again." Shade began to laugh.
    "Nice plan."
    "You wont tell her will you?"
    "I wont." Shade then turned to leave. I then returned to my desk and continued with my little trap.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Arisu/F/18/High School Senior
    +++++
    BonBon was happily panting on the other end of the leash. People had always gone "Awww, how cute" and then tried to pet the blonde Pomerian, which was a mistake. The result was that BonBon immidietly tried to rip off any of their fingers, toes, or pants. Most of the dogs stayed out of BonBon's way. Today she'd claimed several new victims. Arisu ignored it all. You got pretty used to the cries of "Ow! Bad doggie! Let go of my fingers! Owowow! GAAAAH!!! GO AWAY DOGGIE!!! DEMON DOGGIE!!!". She nodded at Tsuuriki and his question.
    "Of course! C'mon, let's hurry! The sooner you get enrolled, the sooner we can get the shopping done and over with, and then we can go play some DDR!"
    Arisu grabbed Tsuuriki's hand and felt her heart quicken at the contact. She brushed it off. After all, she just met this guy.
    "The principal's office this way!" She grinned at the others. "C'mon, everyone! Let's go!" Arisu then remembered something that Rainea might like." Rain-chan, I heard they just opened a new Karoke Bar near the arcade! Let's visit it also after we're done shopping!"
    With that, Arisu began running, leading Tsuuriki by the hand when she remembered something.
    "I never told you my name, did I? I'm Arisu, also called Ari, if you haven't figured that out." She then giggled. "And if you can't tell, I love DDR."
    +++++
    Where is everyone? Has school been that busy? ;_;

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Eh, I just had to think of something to post. Also...I think I'll make Mii a harmless flirt. You know, the kind that just flirts with the boys just to see other girls' reactions...

Mizu - F, Junior
    -------------------
    Well well. Ari and Riki's relationship is developing fast.
    "They're eloping already?" I remarked, giggling.

Rain stared at me for a few seconds, twitching violently. "Rain, you should see a doctor. You're twitching."

"Mii-Mii. Seriously. What do you think of Riki-chan?" Come on, Mii. Try to be serious.
    "Ooh. In the "-chan"s already, Rain?" I grinned, but failed in the serious-ness area. "Don't worry. I think he's just a really nice guy. Cute, too. You know me. I can't stand it if you two are having all the fun with the boys. He's all yours."
    Rain nodded, a wise look on her face, before realizing what I said. She rolled her eyes, blushing. "However. Arisu...I dunno. I say eliminate the competition while you still have the chance." I grinned, and Rain smiled, rolling her eyes again.

"Come on, let's go get Riki-chan enrolled. Then we can go shopping. Get groceries..." I moaned. "Go to that new karaoke place Ari was talking about, and then we can go DDRing. Let's see if we can force Riki into it." I winked, and she just shook her head, and we walked down the hall.

"You're impossible, Mii." We both stopped outside of the principal's office, where Ari was waiting.
    "Yeah, I guess so. A good kind of impossible, though."

"He just went in." Ari motioned her head towards the door, still slightly pink in the face.
    ------------------------------

Master Trainer

Rain
    Senior Student(17)-F

I smiled at Mii, who seemed to catch onto things very quickly.
    Rain... are you nuts?! You've just had a few run-ins with him this morning, one of them rather embarressing, and then you were having a nice conversation... that's... that's all. Don't just suddenly fall into this infactuation!
    My mind screamed at me. Boys... my past really hit me hard, as I remembered all the boys there who always made fun of me because there were no girls to play with. When I had tried to play their games-
    But he's not THOSE boys... he's different, he's a mature guy who was very fun to talk too..
    I smiled at this comment, as Mii, Janice and Arisu and I waited outside of the principal's office. For some strange reason, he was always there on sundays... but then again, he was a very strict guy when it came to education.
    Arisu...
    I suddenly thought, gazing to my good friend who sat in the chair, still slightly pink, giggling slightly from time to time as if she were struck by some silly laughing potion. I felt happy for her... but then again, a twinge of jealousy struck me. Arisu was so pretty with her cute outfits and her silky dark hair...
    Why did I have to be a silly golden blonde?
    My hair always gave me a stereotypical 'air' about it.
    "Hey Rain!" Arisu suddenly shouted, and in the midst of my thoughts I hadn't really excected it.
    "GWAH!" I fell off the chair suddenly, crashing to the ground as I winced slightly and then got to my feet. Mii laughed slightly at this, smirking as Janice shook her head.
    "You day dreaming?"
    I immediatly, with out knowing... did my 'blank face' expression, and then turned a slight shade of red.
    "No." I sharply answered, as Arisu shrugged it off.
    " So, after this how about we head off to DDR after this? Then the Karaoke place?"
    I shrugged, "Sure, then we can go shopping like Mii and Janice wanted, and THEN our ultimate goal- groceries."
    They all nodded, when suddenly the principal's door opened and out popped a rather exuasted Riki-chan. Arisu mused..
    "Had to fill out the forms?"
    Riki nodded, giving a rather grim expression... "There were very many... but the principal's nice enough.."
    Many of our faces turned to an expression of shock. Nice and principal never really went into the same sentence at Urasaigashi Academy. I smiled, as I stood up and patted Riki upon the shoulder.
    " Well, that's because you have a very mannered demeanor, unlike most of the students here... our principal takes a liking to that very quickly."
    They all nodded, as we started walking down the halls...
    " Hey, tomorrow I'll show you your classes before school starts. That way you'll know where you are going." Arisu stated, and quickly I nodded furiously as I put in my two cents as well.
    "Uhm-yeah, me too! I'll show you where your classes are!"
    Mii elbowed me and winked, as I turned a deep shade of red and suddenly looked away from Riki-chan as I walked next to him with Arisu. We walked off the school grounds as Janice announced to Tsuuriki.
    "We've decided to go to the Arcade for DDR that Arisu wanted, then Karaoke, then shopping!" She beamed at the last remark, as I smirked..
    "Don't forget Groceries!"
    They all groaned again...
    "Hey Riki-chan, what classes did you sign up for in the principal's office anyway?" I said, smiling brightly as I gave him a little nudge.
    [Please Send Tell]

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Sotashi-M-1st year Ronin
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As I walked up to that mettalic blue doorstep, I knew, I had to go back to the hotel. Now to go find the group!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After going all over town, I finally found the group. They were all walking together, having fun, laughing. I wanted to turn back right then and there, but I knew, in my heart, that woulde wrong. They didn't seem to notice me, until I said,"Hey guys." I should have washed off a bit, in fact I could have passed as someone drunk. Someone very drunk. I smiled at them, hoping that I wouldn't get chased again. "So, look, I'm sorry for messing up everyone's lives, and seeing you, well you know," I said, not wanting to say anything I might regret. "So, can I come with you?" I asked, I didn't know it then, but my eyes were watering and they were big, so it looked like something no one could resist.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And the saga begins.....BUWAHAHA

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Engi: um, did the whole house disappear or something? 'Cause that's what I'm basing my next post on.

Maiku
    ~~~~~~~~
    Great. I finally fix up the kitchen, and then this guy comes in and turns the whole house invisible. 'Raine is going to be so mad at me... I thought to myself.

"So..." Shaina-san said again, startling me slightly. It gives one a rather uneasy feeling hearing disembodied voices suddenly speak.

"So..." I repeated, looking around at the kitchen that was no more. "Hmm. Well, on the plus side, I definitely can't see any more burn marks." I heard a small giggle eminate from where I assumed Shaina-san was.

"Heh," I said. "Well, I guess we just wait here...that guy seemed to know what he was doing." In all honesty, that's what I least wanted to be doing. Leaving the whole house's existance on the trust of some unreliable pseudo-chemist.

"Okay," she said. "But what do we do in the meantime?"

"Well, we can talk..."
    "Okay, what do you want to talk about?"
    "Um, I dunno. You?"
    "I'm out of ideas."

"That's just great," I said, sighing deeply. "I just hope he fixes this mess soon."

"Yeah," Shaina-san replied. "It's really freaky not being able to see my own body."

We were silent for a couple minutes. Then I said, "I wonder how the other girls are doing..."
    ~~~~~~~~
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD

Banned

I guess Valius is chopped liver, huh? and I think it was just the kitchen.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'm sure they're doing fine," I commented. Apparently, the two had forgotten I was still here, not a hard task considering we were all invicible to each other. I could here the noises made as they jumped in shock, and several invicible pots and pans hit the ground.

"Yeah, I'm still here," I said, "It's kind of unnerving how there are three disembodied voices in the room." I was standing still, for fear I might cause some god awful accident. Being the active guy I was, it was not the most comfortable thing to do. I began to talk, just to get my mind off things.

"I'll tell you one thing: that kid could sure give my cousin a run for his money. I haven't seen an accident this bizarre since Boris managed to paint the interior of our house in background changing color," I continued. I could almost imagine the look of confusion on the other people's faces.

"Huh?" said Maiku, befuddled.
    "Example: Sometimes the walls would look like a mural of the rainforest. At another time, it looked like a mural of Death Valley," I stated, matter-o'-factly. I could now imagine the look of surprise on their faces.

"You're kidding?" a more feminine voice, someone I wasn't familiar with. No, I wasn't.

"No, I'm not. If this kid genius can turn this kitchen into the home of the Invisible Man. Then my genius cousin can do what I just told you," I responded, somewhat indignantly, but remaining understanding. I didn't want to lose my temper again.

"Not to sound narcissistic(sp?), but why don't we introduce ourselves to each other to pass the time. I'm Valius Black; I'm here to reduce the stress in my life, and that's not working."

Advanced Trainer

Eer... I'll just clear things up in my last post...

Only the kitchen should be invisible, and even in the kitchen there are some pots and pans that aren't invisible. Here's how it works. Anything the paint with the weird chemical stuff touches turns invisible; an invisible person that touches something does NOT turn anything invisible. So only the kitchen, some stuff, and you guys are invisible.

I hope that clears some things up.

EDIT: On another note, no offense but you guys aren't much fun. I turn you all invisible and all you do is stay there and talk.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tsuuriki- M- 18
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled at Rain-chan's nudge, "Well, I signed up for the standard math classes, physics, Japanese lit, P.E., the Dancing class, and the Choral group."

Rain-chan seemed a bit taken aback at the choral group, and her face grew blank for a moment before smiling, and admitting that she was in the group as well. Arisu seemed happy that I had signed up for the dancing class as well.

"So, know anything about Dancing Riki-chan?" Arisu asked me.

I rubbed the back of my head nervously, "I know the waltz, and several formal dances that my grandfather made me learn for fancy occasions... Nothing special..."

Honestly I was a bit nervous that we were going to the arcade, then a Karaoke bar together. I doubted that I would be able to do so well among so many new people... But I suppose it would be a fun experiance to be had...

Stopping for a second in the middle of the walk, I bowed to the group of girls.

"Thank you all for leading me to the school, and helping me out despite the inconveniance I've placed on you all." Bowing once more, I laughed slightly.

"There shouldn't be anymore excitement like that explosion that occurred this morning... I doubt any normal mistake could top that."

I laughed along with the group, as we continued on to the Arcade...

#31: Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

#373: Warning to all outer-space guys: You can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I won't be wearing any pants.

Master Trainer

Rain

Senior Student(17) - F

"You're not an inconvienence!" I said happily, feeling very greatful that he was going to join the Choir... finally some one I knew was going to be in there. Of course, it wasn't like he'd think I was a great singer... I wasn't too vocal anymore around many people ever since back at home my parents and family made me feel too embarressed to ever sing in public. Only Mii had ever really heard me sing... not even Arisu ever heard me sing in my true voice. Once she forced me to sing a note in a hot spring wash day, and I sung on little note... Oh well...
    Riki-chan, He was in dancing too... and thinking about that made me jealous as well. Arisu was in there...
    Holy crap Rainea, why are you getting so... protective? You've known this guy for what, not even a DAY!
    I blushed at my own thought, as I shrugged and sighed..
    Well, just don't get too attached. You'll end up hurt like all the other times...
    Frowning at this, I quickly erased it as Arisu beamed.
    "The Arcade is heeere!"
    We had walked far down the streets, entering the main part of town where everything was. Resturants... arcades.. stores... many unique and different things were all about. There were people bussling about the streets, but today strangely there were not that many. I was about to say some thing, when suddenly Sotashi showed up. He looked like he had breathed really heavily to catch up to some thing, and he immediatly asked if he could come with us. I made an expression of 'aww..' The poor guy must have ran a long ways. Smiling to Riki-chan, Arisu, Mii, and Janice I beamed.
    "Sure you can come with us! The more the merrier! Don't worry, you can't possibly mess up OUR lives."
    Mii grinned, as we soon walked through the arcade...

THERE IS IS!! OMG!! OMG!!

Arisu practically screamed as her eyes set themselves upon DDR, and she bounded to it with so much excitement she almost knocked poor Janice and Sotashi down. I sweatdropped, as she grabbed Riki-chan's hand and pulled him.
    "You've gotta try this with me!"
    I swallowed, as I leaned back and watched for them to go ahead and do what Arisu does best.

Flirt and dance.

(lol)
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Mii - F, Junior
    ------------------
    "There's no way you can mess up OUR lives." I giggled at Sotashi, and he beamed. We all walked into the Arcade, Ari made a mad dash to the empty DDR machine.

I grinned (but couldn't help sweatdropping) as Ari grabbed Riki-san and made him dance with her. As Ari chatted with him on how to do it, Rain suddenly tensed, and then blushed. I suddenly felt bad, but I couldn't tell why.

"Don't worry, Rain-chan, please, for me?" I offered her a more concerned smile. "Besides, time is a great weaver of lives, but the thread should never be green with envy blues." She sweatdropped, as I just smiled back. Ah, advice laden with riddles is fun.

Riki-san wasn't bad, especially for a first time DDR dancer. He had rhythm, and lucky for him, Ari had started on a "warm up level", because she hadn't danced that recently. When the girl got into it, she could groove. Heh, groove. Who uses that word anymore?

Rain seemed happy Riki-san had choir with her. She was such a great singer, I think the school choir's a bit too easy for her. She'd never to admit to that, but she was.

As "Stomp To My Beat" started to play, I silently followed along, tapping my foot in a more subtle way than you had to on the machine. Rain smiled when she noticed me, when I there was a double diagonal.

Janice had looked like she had been debating with herself the whole time. When she noticed me glancing over, I offered a smile.

I, personally, was only better than slightly average at one DDR song - "Video Killed the Radio Star". I could manage through the Intermediate, if it was a good day.

"Come on, I'm pumped! Mind if I do an advanced level, Riki-chan?"

We all sweatdropped, and Riki nodded slowly, looking slightly nervous. Ari punched the button, and a whole complex stream of arrows attacked the two. Ack. Right, left, jump, turn, side...up, down, bleh.
    -------------------------------
    Eck, I'm basing the DDR machine on the one I've played on, which was Euromix. Sorry if I messed that up. ^-^;

Elite Trainer

Johnny
    -------------------------------------------
    Where'd Shade go?
    I looked around the house but the guy wasn't to be found. I then noticed a note on the table.

Johnny
    I've gone to find the others. If you're going to come along as well, lock the house up before you go.
    Shade.

"So that's where Shade went," I said to myself, "That means I've got the whole place to myself." I smiled.
    "Time to raid the pantry!"

A few minutes later...
    I had managed to pile up a load of my favourite foods that they had stashed away.
    "Easy," I said to myself, juggling the food as I walked over to the table, "Don't drop the food." I slumped the food down on the table and spread.
    "Time to dig in!!"

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Meh, waited for Lady Ali to post on the subject, but this seems to be dying, and nobody wants that...

Tsuuriki- M- 18
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, I'm pumped! Mind if I do an advanced level, Riki-chan?" asked Ari. She gave me a very intense look, one of a person looking for a challenge, a look that I was only used to seeing on one of my sparring partners...

Nervously, I agreed to the advanced level. What could it hurt? The first level we had done had been fairly easy, just a matter of a little bit of rhythm, and a keen eye for timing. I had thought it pretty fun actually, and Ari had certainly enjoyed it.

Then, she pressed the button...

The arrows were moving so fast!!!

Letting out a little yelp of surprise, my feet started to move at a frantic pace to keep up with the steady stream of arrows. Unlike the previous round where the tempo and rhythm had been easy to grasp, the beat seemed to convulse, and there seemed to be almost no pattern. Whatever grace I had achieved before was gone, my feet loudly pounding against the pads, and narrowly avoiding tripping me up.

It just began to get worse as the song continued on... No, not a song anymore, more like a contest of stamina and prediction. I attempted to consider it like this, and it became slightly easier... But I still missed arrows every now and then. To my right, Ari was taking it with ease, and giggling at my stumbles. She was still in control of her rhythm, and seemed to be enjoying my first attempts. Then, as my feet finally locked together and I fell off of the pad, the song was over.

The girls smiled at me, as I sweatdropped and got to my feet. I coughed slightly, and tried to regain some composure. I hadn't screwed up so badly on a video game since I was little... Perhaps this game wasn't exactly my thing.

"Interested in another, Riki-chan? That wasn't too bad for a first try," said Ari as she smiled at me.

"Heh... Maybe a bit later Ari-chan. I think I'd like to take a breather now..." Walking over to Rain-chan, Janice, and Satoshi, I leaned against the wall and hid a sigh. Ari frowned for a moment, then looked at Mii.

"Up for Video Killed the Radio Star, Mii?" she asked. Mii nodded, and they both got up on the machine as another song began.

Leaning towards Rain, I whispered, "I don't think I managed to do too well on that... Hopefully I don't embarass you guys later at the karaoke bar too much. Though I bet you'll be great there. You sound like you have a voice for singing..."

I noticed how she suddenly lost all expression for a moment, then got red. She looked like she was about to speak for a moment, when a boom erupted from the front of the arcade, as the doors slammed against the entrance.

Emerging from the streets, a group of teenagers, perhaps 16 to 18 years old came in, about five of them. They were all dressed in school uniforms, that looked like they came from the Academy... All wore red bandanas around their heads, and offered cocky looks around the arcade itself. Several of them were smoking, and one rubbed out a cigarette on the head of a kid who was playing a racing game.

The kid began to cry, then ran away as the gang itself laughed. I noted how many of the younger kids in the arcade itself began to leave their machines, and head for the exit in the back... This could be trouble...

Banned

I notice that to, especially cause neither Virtual Play, EngiMatikul, or Marshmellow Egg have posted, and they are the only three people my character is currently able to interact with. I'd post myself, but A) I'd prefer it if the characters introduced themselves (1st person) because I don't really know why they are there (well I have a clue, but that's not quite what I mean) and B) I'd have to change the subject otherwise, and I don't see a graceful way to do that.

And yes I know all I'm doing is complaining and not contributing to the solution.

Master Trainer

Perhaps Glad, you should PM them. ^^; I've PMed several people as well. Either that, or find us.

RAIN

Senior Student (17) - F

I felt myself flush red for a second, as I quickly smiled and nodded. Riki-chan... thought I might have a good voice... because of the way I tal-
    Suddenly a kid crying caught my attention, as I turned my head away from Riki-chan to five teenagers who had entered the area. Immediatly I felt myself tense, as my fists clenched slightly and a few of them gazed towards me. There were three guys and two girls... both with bad-additudes, and Ari, Mii, and Janice recognized them instantly. They were some of the 'outcasts' or 'bullies' of school you could say, always going around and thrusting their weight and heavy fists in the air. One of the guys, sort of the 'ring leader' was named Akiedo, and he often ran into me since he joined CHoir for an easy grade.

"Well well... if it isn't the Wai House sissy girlies?" One of the girls said, plucking a cigarette from her mouth and smirking with gray-frosted eyes as her black hair fell over her eyes. Ari and Mii stopped their game, as I felt my lips pierce into a thin line. Akiedo looked at me with those piercing green eyes, and smirking as he rubbed his hand over his short, fluffy brown hair (he was the only one who did not wear any headgear), he cooly implied..
    "Hey, Rain... I heard that they didn't hire mutes in choir anymore."

I swallowed hard, as Riki-chan looked slightly confused, as I frowned. Akiedo continued,
    "But hey... maybe if you hang around with me for a while, I can teach you how to really howl out?" I felt my face instantly grow tense at his sexual reference, as Riki-chan's face grew grim as if he were measuring up his opponents.
    " I'd never let you touch me."

Akiedo smirked at this, as he walked forward towards me. I could hear Riki-chan suddenly make a move but Mii quickly grabbed his arm as if to stop him. Mii knew that I usually could handle Akiedo by myself. Akiedo got so close to me that I could smell the cigarette smoke on his clothing, as he almost brushed against me but stopped short. Gazing down at me, he smiled... almost too slyly..
    " Are you sure I can't touch you?"
    "Don't dare."
    "Leave us alone you b*tch!" Ari already had picked a fight with teh black-haired girl who Ib elieve was in one of Ari's classes.

Suddenly Akiedo grabbed my arm and pressed his lips against mine. I was totally caught off guard... Akiedo tried to 'get' me in a way, but never before had he tried to kiss me. I was unprepared... and forcefully he kissed me and I quickly pulled away. The taste of his kiss lingered in my mouth... and it was painful and digusting. Glaring I suddenly brought forth my fist and punched him in the jaw, knocking him off his feet slightly as he staggered back, rubbing his jawbone. Glaring, he simply smirked..
    "You b*tch"
    "You b*st*rd!" I growled, and with that Akiedo stomped right over to me with an angry furry in his eyes.
    "Let's get them all! I've got the girl... " he boomed, and immediatly he charged at me...

^^
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Gah. Sorry, but life has been chaotic in high school cuz of all the budget cuts 'n stuff...

Arisu/F/18/High School Senior
    ++++++++++++
    Arisu snarled at the dark-haired girl before her, feeling the blood pumping through her veins.

"You're going down, you stuck up b!tch," the other girl said cockily, tilting her head and sneering. "I'm gonna smash your face u-"

She never got to finish.

Arisu was not one to waste time on taunting her openent. What she usually did was immidietly attack, which she had just did. One of her favorite reasons she loved dancing was that while it was fun, it could also be turned into a weapon if you knew how. And Arisu knew exactly what to do. Immidietly, she'd swept the other girl off her feet by using a move she learned in breakdancing. The other girl appeared surprised as she landed on her back.

"What the-" was all she managed to get out before Arisu was suddenly on top of her, fists bunched up and heading towards the girl's face. You just didn't mess with Arisu or her friends. That is, if you wanted to live a relatively pain-free life.

Advanced Trainer

Hmm... well frankly I tried to do something to stir things up but... well... you guys didn't take it as very fun? In any case, I tried contributing my part.

However, when they come back from their trip things should get more interesting. With the majority of the people left at home invisible and that duel coming up... dangit guys come home already! We haven't even gotten through ONE DAY!!

Thargor, I still wait for a response to my previous messege.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

EngiMatikul: Well to be honest looking at the character sheets, this would be anything but a fair fight if it was a full out duel... Tsuuriki's main specialty is fighting, with several masteries, and his own fighting style, while your character is not one who usually fights (at least according to the char sheet). Tsuuriki has already mulled this over a little bit (being a bit more annoyed than usual after nearly being blown up) in a previous post, and will likely turn it into something like teaching your character how to throw or take a punch or something like that... But if you want a serious fight based on our character's individual fighting abilities, you can have it. I'm comfortable with multiple round turn based posts, or one large post.

Now that I've addressed that... *cracks knuckles* Time for Tsuuriki to kick some Japanese punks...
    ----------------

Tsuuriki- M- 18
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes opened in surprise at the gang leader's move against Rain-chan, and I made a move to stop this before it got any further. But I quickly found Mii stopping me, grabbing my arm before I could move any further. I halted in my tracks at this moment, allowing Mii's apparent experience with these delinquents to dictate my actions. I could clearly see the filthy look of greed on the brown-headed boy's face, a spoiled brat getting ready to steal something from a store. The look that had overtaken Rain-chan was much the opposite; loathing and disgust filled her normally tranquil eyes.

Then, he grabbed her and kissed her. Shock had overcome my body at this moment, as I saw her squirm, and shake off the unwanted lip lock. She punched the jerk right in the chin, something that seemed to shake him up slightly, but hurt her more. One of the first lessons I had learned in the martial arts was that a punch in the face was the fastest way to get a broken hand...

Immediately the scene degenerated as the gang leader screamed for the rest of his pathetic gang to attack us all, while going for Rain-chan himself. Arisu was the only girl other than Rain-chan that immediately went on the offensive, quickly flooring one of the girls, and delivered blow after blow. The other gang girl stood back from this, seemingly in shock over the ferocity of Arisu. This just left the other two guys, who quickly steered themselves at Mii and Janice. They had not noticed I was part of their group yet...

I snapped my eyes to the scene between Rain-chan and the leader, and saw her grunt in effort as he tried to wrestle her to the ground, both of her wrists held tightly by his hands. A deep anger stirred within me at this, as the two guys came within my range. I could see the frantic movements of the other girls behind me, as the two brutes shouted at them. This would have to be made quick.

"We're gonna mess you up bi-"

That was all the two managed to get out, before their eyes bulged slightly out of their sockets, and their feet lifted up off of the flooring. Supported by both of my fists, their heads and feet touched as they bent around their battered stomachs. In the period of just a couple of seconds, I had slammed both of them several times in the midriff each, all in the same area with each hit. The effect had been a quick knock out for each of them. Letting both of them go with a drop of my hands, I paid them no more attention as they slammed dully to the ground.

My eyes darkened to near black as I saw Rain-chan fall to the ground with a cry, and the leader raise a fist at her face. Paying no heed to anything else around me, I let a kick fly out at the offensive teenager. The kick slammed him in the chest, knocking him back into the wall, put effectively out of reach of Rain-chan. He recovered quickly from my kick of desperation, and snarled at him.

"Just who do you think you are, gaijin?" he sneered at me as he pushed off of the wall. He reached into his pocket, and withdrew something before rushing at me. I held my ground as he came up to me, unaware of what he was about to do next... In a flash, he raised his right fist, and pushed a button the hilt he was holding. A flash of steel popped up from amidst his fingers, and sliced through the air towards me.

The knife itself would have gouged out my right eye if I had not reacted quickly. As it was, it cut a clean line across my right cheek, quickly whetting the blade with my blood, and setting off trickles of red down my face. Not letting the pain get to me, I grabbed his still moving arm, and used his own momentum to throw him over me. He slammed back first into the DDR machine, letting several sparks fly from the monitor before crashing down on the pad.

With a groan, he began to get up... Just in time to look me in the eyes as I dragged him back up to his feet. Giving me a look of stark surprise and humiliation, he half-heartedly raised the hand that held the knife. I quickly wrenched his wrist, and he let it clatter to the ground with a grimace. I did not withdraw my grip on him, and he hissed in pain.

"What the hell do you want man?! This isn't your business! Let me go!"

I looked at him, my face almost completely without emotion, save for my eyes that were burning darkly in anger.

"What I want is for you, and your companions to apologize to these girls that you have just attacked, and leave."

He gaped at me for a second. "Now wait a minute! There is no way in hell we are going to-" He let out a little cry, as I increased the pressure.

"You aren't going to what? Apologize for imposing yourself on a woman who wants nothing to do with you? Attacking a group of girls in a public establishment? Using weapons in said establishment?" I kept on the pressure, keeping up my passive expression.

"Fine! We're sorry! Now let me go!" he gestured frantically with his head at the two remaining girls, one of which was sporting two new black eyes and a thoroughly ripped uniform. Mumbling their own apologies, they started to back away from our group. I let go of the leader and he shoved his way back from me.

"You're gonna regret messing with us, punk! The next time we see you, you're going to get the final beating of your very short life!" Stumbling out of the arcade, the group of thugs left the arcade, dragging out the two groggy guys, just now starting to stir.

I quickly let my passive expression drop, as I turned to Rain-chan who was still on the ground. Worry creased my face, as I went to help her from the ground. The blood on my face had begun to flow a bit less freely, but was now moving past my face and had begun to stain my shirt.

"Are you alright Rain-chan?" I asked her, the pain from my wound not reaching my mind.

Master Trainer

[font=[papyrus]
    RAIN
    [/font]

Senior Student(17)

I was shocked to see Riki-chan kneeling down beside me, after the events of what happened. I was so busy with Akiedo... I didn't notice how he disposed of the other two, until I got a glimpse of them falling. Then he took care of Akiedo so.. so effortlessly...
    "I-I'm... I'm fine!" I said, smiling painfully and trying to hide how shaken up I was. I always tried to give off a 'strong' appearance, and I hoped I was adding up to some thing for it.
    I got to my knees, they shook a bit, but I quickly evened them out so I stood straight until suddenly I saw his face..
    "RIKI-SA-" I cut myself short, as I quickly took my ginger hands and cupped them around his chin softly, holding his head so that I could look at the wound across his cheek. It wasn't cut too deeply... but it was bleeding enough so that it had to hurt some what at least. Even if he was such... such a talented, handsome, warri-
    Get a hold of yourself and help him!
    I quickly took the sleeve of my shirt and using my teeth and one hand, I ripped it straight off. For a girl... I was pretty strong, even if the fabric was rather tough.
    Riki-chan was about to say some thing, but I quickly put my finger on his lips to hush him, as I grabbed the loose, string-like band which held up my hair and untied it. Instantly my long, light-brown layered hair fell around my shoulders and slightly over some of my face.
    I then took the large, ripped-fabric and placed it on teh cut, rubbing it softly to wipe away the blood which had stained into his face, and then I took eh string and slowly tied it in a cross fashion, which was not too tight so it went above his eyes and around his lower neck, so it didn't bother anything on his face. I twas loose too, so not to constrict blood or bother him...
    Tying in slightly, I then smiled when I finished.

"There... that's a nasty cut..." I said softly, smiling as I pulled my hand away from his face. Suddenly I felt my breath shorten.. and my heart began to beat a little bit faster, and a little harder... swallowing, I found myself staring into his eyes. Our faces were awefully close... so close...I could feel his breath- shocked, I swallowed again. Scoling myself, I quickly took a step back.
    Fool... he's a guy... he couldn't even possibly fathom the idea-
    I cut off my own thought, as I instantly smiled.
    "You know what.."
    I suddenly noticed that Mii, Janice and Arisu were gazing at me and Riki-chan, as if waiting for what to do next.
    " ... umm... maybe we should just head back to the house? I can go grocery shopping tomorrow early in the morning, and who cares about the old karoke bar."
    I smiled- slightly forced- as I looked to RIki-chan and felt slightly pink.
    "Besides... you could use our bathroom to clean up that cut. I didn't know you were so... so skillfull too... thanks... so... so much."
    I said, as I felt myself beginning to wonder about him... about how he learned such... interesting talents..
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ack, sorry for not posting. I got your PM, Thargor, thanks for reminding me. ^-^; I was trying to think of what to post...and yeah. I sort of forgot. Sorry.
    If I've got this right, only the kitchen and a bunch of people are invisible. I'll edit this if I'm wrong.

Mizu - F, Junior
    --------------------
    I felt so bad for Rain, and for Riki, for having to be shoved into our never-ending war with Akideo and his gang of minions. He usually rotated them every year, depending on who could beat up the most people. Akideo wasn't the best fighter himself, so he needed protection.

Ari grinned at me, before launching into a full blown thanks speech to Riki.

That awkward moment between Rain and Riki...I smiled. I elbowed Rain, and raised my eyebrows. She blushed, shoving me lightly.
    "Leave it, Mii-chan." She laughed.

"Awh, Riki-san. You broke Ari's precious DDR machine." I giggled. That would probably send Ari into withdrawl for a few weeks.

Rain offered a new plan - just get back to the house. I had a feeling she was slightly happy she was getting out of the karaoke, but who knows.

Riki's face had a very nice gash in it, as Ari came back from the bathroom with tissues. Rain took some and put pressure on the cut, and Riki held it from there.

"Ehehe. Let's get going, guys, before they figure out we broke the machine." Sotashi offered. I nodded, and we casually dashed out of the Arcade.

(Back at the Wai House)

"Honey, I'm hooooome!" I sang into the house. I heard a few muffled curses, before walking into the main hall.

"Zu? Rain? Ari? We did have a kitchen, didn't we?" Janice asked. We all looked at each other, wondering what was wrong with Janice.

"Don't be silly, Janice. Of course we have a..." I trailed off, too shocked to continue. As I stood besides Janice, my mouth fell open. The rest of them appeared behind me, as I pointed to where our kitchen used to be.

"Oh God."
    ----------------
    Hope it's okay that we went back to the Wai House...^-^;

Advanced Trainer

Default Yay they're back!

Thargor- I have already planned ever since the beginning to conclude that the duel would be won by you. However, judging from your character's personality, I think he would have a tendency to... not expect some of Cong's abilities. Plus, there's that slight flesh wound you have... We can discuss this over PM if you'd like.
    -----
    After many attempts that ended up in futility and a great deal of resources used up, I have finally concluded that to counteract the transparency effects of the chemical involves a type of acid to counteract the basic (as in the acid/base reaction) which would result in getting the invisible object visible and wet. With water, of course. It involved an acidic compound with the most accurate balancing of pH to the paint (because if the pH were to be too low, it would result in a very bad burn... or something worse) and an addition of the original ingredient in the mysterious flower. Unfortunately, I ran out of the latter when I used up the last amount to make Pecca visible again so I went out to go get more of the flowers.
    I ran into one of the girls who apparently have came back.
    "Oh... you... I need help finding the garden... can you help me?"
    -----
    For lack of anything else to put in. XP

EDIT: I believe it would be important to note that Cong is invisible right now. Also, paint is basic right? >.> Well this one is... yea... this paint is a base... (I hope)
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tsuuriki- M- 18
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had finally arrived back home... It was looking none worse the wear, but I was feeling guilty as we went through the door. It was my fault that Rain-chan hadn't been able to go to the karaoke bar... And wasn't able to go shopping like she had wanted to. If only I had taken that punk more seriously, she wouldn't have gotten so worried because of my injury. Though it had been nice for somebody to care for once when I got injured... And the way she had looked at me for that moment... I looked at Rain-chan with some determination on my face. I would make it up for her!

I was snapped out of my reverie, as I heard heard Mizu say "Oh god". The kitchen was completely invisible. Added to the fact, was Cong voice had suddenly appeared directly infront of Janice.

"Oh... you... I need help finding the garden... can you help me?"

Janice screamed loudly, and waved her hands infront of her at a dizzying pace.

"GHOST!!"

A shout could be heard, as it sounded like somebody had just gotten the wind knocked out of them. I heard a thud infront of Janice, as I arched an eyebrow. I quickly ran up to her, and stopped her from waving her arms.

"Stop for a second Janice, I don't think a ghost would have Cong's voice... Unless he had died while we were gone, and I don't think that's too likely..." Thinking upon what I had said, it was probably in fact LIKELY that somebody had died while we were out, but I did not ammend my sentence.

After hearing a few drawn out breaths, Cong answered.

"Yes... Invisible... Ouch..."

I felt Rain-chan's sleeve get more damp as I waited, but my curiousity had gotten the best of me. I let the pain take residence in the back of my head, as I stared at the spot where I could hear Cong.

"What happened here?"

Banned

Virtual Play didn't respond, and I haven't found a good moment to contact Marsh.

Valius
    "It's a long story," I responded, again, catching people by surprise, "Summarized, Cong's experiment went a little awry. Um, Sorry, little buddy, but I couldn't really stand in one place too long, neither Maiku or the other girl were in a talkative mood."

I moved my hand through the air, just to check if I could at least make an outline to my presence. I doubt we'd be 100% transparent, but we might bend light. I was pleased to see that I wasn't, so they had an idea where I was.

"Call it my just desserts, I guess," I responded sheepishly, "Sorry for being an *** earlier, I haven't been in the best of moods. Any idea when we can become visible. I don't want to be the Invisible Man."

"Well, I think I know the ingredients needed for a cure," the bodiless voice that was Cong responded.

"Alright," I said in a pleased manner (I hope), "but I think I'd like to supervise this time. None of us want another explosion in the house."

"I'll be careful this time," Cong replied, indignant. My first reaction was to snort or at least make a skeptic gesture, but the smarter, casual, part of me began to take over. I sighed to myself before taking on a chipper mood. I don't know if I was forcing it, but if I was, it was a good act.

"Alright," I responded, "but would you at least consider getting supervision, I mean even the greatest genius needs supervision every now and then."

Master Trainer

Rain

[size=1]Senior Student(17)

I stared in disbelief at our vanished kitchen...
    "W-what?" I stammered... it was such a shock, to see our kitchen suddenly gone. I was still blushed and worried about Riki-chan... although I, embarressingly thinking about it, rather enjoyed helping him... I did.
    "WHAT THE HELL!? I don't care WHO supervises, we better get this FIXED before tonight!!" Arisu boomed, and she gazed at me and I nodded. We both did not like destruction of the house.
    "Yes... I would like to cook dinner tonight, even with our lack of ingredients." I stated, as I didn't move... as Cong's voice seemed to float through the air.
    "WEll, I'm going to work on a way to re-do the kitchen... it's simle and I think I'll be able to do it easily."
    I nodded as I looked to Riki-chan, "Well, get working on it pronto! I'm not even gonna ASK how this happened!"
    I heard the shuffling of feet as TWO bodies seemed to leave the room... and I sighed as thevoice of Maiku rose up.
    " He created some explosion which I guess hit the whole kitchen, and us... making us all transparent."
    Riki-chan was nodded, "Odd."
    I sighed, as Mii suddenly rose her voice..
    "So, what are we going to do now?"
    I shrugged... "I guess there's not much we can do, maybe we'll just have to let them handle this."
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer

Cong
    =====
    We walked for some distance, not exactly knowing who I was following, but eventually we seemed to have gotten to the Garden.
    "Alright, so I think we should start looking now..." As I began my search.
    "Right. Um... what are we looking for?" The other invisible man asked.
    "Oh of course. We're looking for the one that contains a strange chemical markup that retains a unique set of genes which produce proteins whereas, when mixed with a base, produces transparency."
    "... What does it look like?"
    "Its flower looks like..."I suddenly heard a growling noise at my feet. " eer..." I looked down and saw the dog's angry face again... it sniffed me out... and it began barking. Threateningly. Then it lunged. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

I quickly ran for my life, not having a single clue which way I was going. The dog followed with an amazing speed.
    -----
    Stupid Dog.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!

OOC: I am sorry! I am so, so sorry! I have the most evil teachers in the world, and then my internet was going really slow, and I've had to babysit a bunch recently ;_; Everything's just been chaotic. Again, I'm sorry!

Shaina-Eve Calloway - 16 - F - Junior

"I guess there's not much we can do, maybe we'll just have to let them handle this," Rain said.

"Umm... handle this HOW?" I asked. "I can't see myself!" I held up a hand to prove my point, then realized that no one else could see me either. My hand quickly dropped to my side. "This really isn't cool," I said with a sigh.

"Oh come on, you have to admit it's at least a LITTLE neat being invisible," I heard Maiku say.

"Not really," I muttered, but I couldn't help grinning a little - not that it mattered, because again, no one could see me or anything I was doing. "Okay, so maybe it kinda is. I'm just afraid someone's going to... I don't know, step on me or something."

"At least we can be seen a little," Valius said. "In the light, anways."

He stepped into a patch of light, and suddenly there was a very, very faint outline visible. It was like looking through an extremely clean window, but at least he could be seen.

"See?" he said.

"Not too well, but yes," I said, giggling a bit. It got a couple laughs from the others, as well. It was a stupid joke, but then I had a habit of making stupid jokes and comments when I was a little nervous or something.

"Let's just hope that Cong kid knows what he's doing as far as making the cure goes...." Maiku said. The others nodded.

"Yeah... I'm thinking it's probably not going to go over too well at school if we-"

I never got to finish my sentence, because I was interrupted by an earsplitting yell from somewhere near the house.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

"That sounds like Cong!" Arisu exclaimed.

I heard footsteps thunder past us, with a dog hot on the trail of the sound. Arisu's dog, to be exact. He tore around the kitchen, trying his hardest to catch his invisible prey.

"Help help help help help!" Cong screeched.

"Arisu, make BonBon stop!" Valius shouted.

I couldn't help myself. I burst out laughing. The "sight" of a little dog chasing around an invisble fourteen-year-old who was screeching at the top of his lungs was just hilarious somehow. I sat down hard on the kitchen floor, clutching my invisible stomach, tears rolling down my invisible face.

"Shaina-Eve, you okay?" Rainea asked.

"I... can't breathe...." I managed to choke out.

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hmmm... I'd like to see this problem solved by the invisible posters, but I can't see them... (pun intended)

I'll be editing this later tomorrow if nobody posts until then... Just have to concentrate on some sleeping tonight before the SAT's ^_^;;

Banned

Well, I imagined that the poster for Cong would be doing the solving, but for the sake of getting this little ordeal over with (I've lost patience, too) I'm stepping in. This will not be my best post. It's midnight, I've had three glasses of Coke at 8ish, my visions shot, and I'm not in the mood. Valius' stress has reached its high.

Valius
    I had it, I was stuck in a girl's dorm which I could not pay for, I was tired of screaming and arguing, and being screamed and argued at, and I was tired of being invisible. I walked up to the barking dog, picked it up with my two arms, and grunted under its weight. The dog was silent, surprised to have been lifted in mid-air. For a moment, I could have sworn it saw me, well I hoped it saw the fury in my eyes.

"I'm...in...a...bad...mood," I said before I shook the dog as hard as I could, "SO LEAVE THE KID ALONE, AND LET HIM DO HIS JOB!!!!!"

I had read from a Peanuts comic that, to punish a puppy, the mother dog would shake her pup and drop him. It was the best way she could discipline the pup because she had no hands. I doubted it would work, but I would try. I wasn't going to drop him, I wasn't that mean, but I had hoped I had scared it into going away. I gently placed the dog onto the ground, and the dog seemed to crawl away whimpering. I was going to catch hell for this, but I decided I had enough. I turned to everyone else, visible anyway.

"I'm sorry," I responded as I catched my breath, "That you had to see that; you can fry me for it later." I then turned to where Cong might have been.

"Hurry, it up, Cong, I've lost my patience. I'm overstressed. I want this to be over with, and I want it over with now!" There was some venom to my voice, but I was not yet in the mood to apologize. I could almost imagine some giant black aura/mass was surrounding my transparent body as I stood there, this was probably how I was seen by those who had gotten on my bad side. I could almost here Cong gulp, as he began to walk away. I followed his footsteps to the garden.

*Later*

I was watching over what appeared to be a bunch of liquid filled beakers moving around on there own. Obviously, this was Cong mixing it the final ingredients. I had mellowed out some, but the menace was still there. Cong knew I was standing behind him, and I bet that my being there wasn't going to help any. At last, the thing was finished. We could end this.

"Do you think it will work," I asked, concerned. He nodded his head meekly as I sighed to myself, "Still, we should try this on the kitchen, no sense losing a life over it." Somehow I bet that everyone wanted that to happen to me. This always happens when I'm overstressed, you'll love me after I have mellowed out.

Trust me.

Elite Trainer

Could someone please tell me what's going on?

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

We're basically waiting for EngiMatikul, AKA Cong, to post that everybody is back to normal, or whatever. If he doesn't give it until tomorrow, and I will be doing that...

Advanced Trainer

Default Alright I'll stop stalling. :)

Cong
    -----
    "So..." I asked while everyone was working on the kitchen, "who wants to try it first?" I asked.
    "Try? We already know it works," asked the scary guy who yelled away the dog.
    "Well... there's a slight risk involved in testing out the spray formula on living organisms, particularly, humans. I've milded it down to the lowest acidic ingredient, however, there's still a risk involved in testing the experiment out."
    "Why don't you just try it on yourself?" The girl asked.
    "Well, if I die, then I can't develop another antidote now can I?"
    Everyone was silent for a while.
    "In the meantime," I stated in their silence, spraying some on my clothes, "It works well on nonorganic materials, so we can revert the kitchen back to its normal state."
    -----
    OOC: Ok everything fixed... kinda. Sorry if I was any disctraction; was trying to do something while you guys were out.

EDIT: And so basically I just restated what Valius said. Ah well. Little edit.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tsuuriki- M- 18
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let a little breath go out as I reached my new room on the second floor. Finally the last problem of the day had been solved with Cong's cure. The kitchen had easily been restored to its already broken condition from this morning's explosion, but restoring the actual people from the invisibility formula had been a bit more of a challenge... While it had restored them to visibility, it had given them more colors than they actually had before hand, making all participants look like they had just come from a circus that specialized in throwing paint. It had taken a few more formulas, and a few more applications until all were officially back to "normal". It had taken strength not to laugh at my afflicted housemates, something that some of the others hadn't been able to muster.

Afterwards we did manage to get some dinner. I tried to help Rain-chan as much as possible with the cooking and then with the cleaning afterwards. The dinner itself was quiet compared to the rest of the day though that in itself was not a bad thing... But still, I felt some guilt towards Rain-chan... A little help with the cooking and cleaning did not change the fact that I had screwed up earlier in the day... But I would make it up to her in the morning, at least in part by collecting the groceries.

I looked around the small room I had chosen, and noticed how I had not unpacked yet. Only my futon, pillow, and blankets lay in one corner, the rest of my posessions in a suitcase, with my katana laying next to it. I hadn't brought much from the compound itself, only those things that mattered. Clothing, a clock, a few pictures of my parents and recently deceased grandfather, and some money brought it all together.

Usually I would have been training at this time at night, but there had been enough shouts and destruction throughout the day. No reason to bother anyone out of their slumber just because I felt a need to train. Sleep would have to suffice until I could come up with a new schedule.

Unpacking my things quickly, I lined the pictures along the floor and crouched down beside them. Bowing my head, I smiled at them sadly.

"Hello, mother, father, grandfather... I've had a very interesting day today..."

Master Trainer

Rain

Senior STudent (17)

I was entirely relieved... when finally things were back to normal. It had taken what seemed like a very long time, until Maiku and the others were entirely restored. I had quickly made dinner... and Riki-chan had nicely offered to help, and we cooked up a meal without and explosions... (although COng did run through the kitchen once or twice, being chased by Arisu's dog.)
    Arisu and Mii had gone off to take a hot bath in the hotsprings.. and everything had gone pretty nicely.

"What... a ... day..."
    I managed to choke out, shutting my sliding door and collapsing upon the futon. My hair gently tossled over my face, as I breathed a few times...
    Getting back up grudgingly, I dug through my doors until I found a suitable dress attire for sleeping. Finally I found a nice pair of soft white shorts along with a light yellow shirts as well, and I then sat on the bed after pulling the shirt over my head. Taking out the hair piece, my up-kept hair fell and the longs strands fell around my back and shoulders.
    I then leaned backwards and crashed into the futon, my head happily hitting the soft pillow as I flung my arms up and gazed up at my ceiling.
    So much happened today... even more exiting and full of memories than when Arisu let BonBon chase the animals at the zoo...
    Riki-chan... there was some thing about him that really bounced around in my head. There were so many guys who I had met... and not to mention a handful who had moved in, but for some reason he just stuck out. Sure Cong had made an impact with his experiments, and Val... he had done some funny things. But RIki-chan...
    He was well-mannered, and sort of quiet... alittle mysterious perhaps. And he was very skillful... it was amazing how he had taken down that b*st*rd of a guy at the Arcade. And then he even had helped cook...
    Rain... he is very nice..
    What if he isn't what he seems? What if he's just trying to-
    I shook my head and tossed so that I laid upon my belly. Shutting my eyes I took a deep breath....
    Maybe I shouldn't assume things.... but..

I tried to get to sleep for a while, until finally I sat straight up out of bed. Frustrated I got up and gently opened my slide doors. Everything was mostly dark... and I felt my feet upon the wooden floors. Gently shutting the door behind me, I gently snuck around the house. If I remembered right... Riki-chan wasn't too far...
    Finally reaching down below my room, down the stairs, I turned until I came to another room. I tapped upon the door, and there was no answer....
    I wonder if he is asleep...
    I thought sadly, until I went to gently tap again until the door suddenly slide upon. Slightly caught off guard,I jumped... until I saw Riki-chan's face staring at me.
    "...Rain?" He said quietly, blinking.
    I instantly blushed, and nodded, my top bang-like hairs wavering...
    "Umm... sorry if I woke you up, RIki-chan... but... I.. I had a question... to ask you.."
    He blinked, and nodded... as I gazed around the dark halls.
    "Sorry if this seems abrupt...do you think I can come in?"
    He nodded, his face rather unreadible with a new expression...as I walked in, he slide the door and looked to me.
    "What do you want Rain-chan?"
    I smiled weakly, " Well, firstly, sorry for rudely awakening you...i jus tcouldn't sleep... "
    I gently rubbed my eyes, as I smiled to him and then gazed around his rude.
    There were few things about... and I saw his parents pictures... or what I assumed were his parents, or at least some people who looked as if they could be related. One of them had RIki-chans nice eye-
    "Rain?"
    "OH! Sorry! ^^; I ... I gosh, you must think I'm ..."
    I shook my head, as I gazed at Riki-chan... my heart was rather beating fast, and I felt like I had to act fast...
    He's going to think your... your rude! Respond!
    "I was wondering if you could train me, train me to become an accelent fighter like you are..."
    I smiled weakly, as I gazed at his face...

(Feel free to act my character out, I hope I played yours correctly. )
    [Please Send Tell]