Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AG 44 Pics! Misty's new OUTFIT! EXCLUSIVE Pics!

Banned

Default AG 44 Pics! Misty's new OUTFIT! EXCLUSIVE Pics!

Thanks animelee!

Yes, I really think this outfit suits her great

Time for me to make a big sprite of it

Banned

Originally posted by Fossil Kabutops
    Thanks animelee!

Yes, I really think this outfit suits her great

Time for me to make a big sprite of it
    When you make the big spirte of it, please sent it to me, that would do wonders in my sig.

Banned

Yay, new outfit! ^^ I couldn't wait for TV Tokyo t oupdate their site so I could watch the preview! I like Misty's new clothes, even though they kinda make me think of TR clothes. O.O But Ash's new clothes looked weird to me when I first saw them too, so it'll just take some getting used to.

All I can say is: Yay! ^^

Banned

Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
    When you make the big spirte of it, please sent it to me, that would do wonders in my sig.
    Sorry, but I was allready planning to put it into my own sig. Sorry again.....

Banned

Originally posted by Animelee
    Fifth.
    "OOOWWW NOT THE EAR!!"

YAAAAAAY!!! I always loved "Not the Ear!"

Misty + New Outfit = HOTNESS!

Banned

Still doing the ear-pulling? Some things never change.

As for her new clothes, they're alright and I think they adapt with the new fashion styles in Houen well.

Banned

Well, couldn't you send me a copy of the sprite, fine, I won't put it my sig, but could you just send it to me? Please?

Banned

Well, couldn't you send me a copy of the sprite, fine, I won't put it my sig, but could you just send it to me? Please?
    Yes! of course I can. That's really no problem I'm sorry that you can't put it in your sig;o

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well, I gotta say, the new outfit is a heck of a lot better. Heh heh. It'll be interesting to see how Misty gets along with May...
    Arctic: A

<<<.>>>

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ohhh yeah!Misty comes back hotter and better than ever!!!Since the beginning of Johto,I felt very fed up of her,but I hope that she becomes the same she was in Kanto when Togepi leaves!That Togepi is the source of Misty's disgrace(No offense to any Togepi fan)

The new outfit is kinda weird,but I really liked it!I hope she stays for good,but that May stays too...only time will tell.Damnit,if only she got her whole hair down,it would've been perfect,but oh well.You can't have everything you want

Banned

Is that spandex??? EEEWWW

Banned

eh, i don't really like misty's new outfit. i guess i will have to get use to it.

Banned

Thanks for the sprite! I love her new outfit, it's hot and excellent, but the Kanto/Johto one was a classic, the best ever.

And I think, unfortunately, that May will stay around (DAMN) but that her annoying brother, Max (was that confirmed), will leave as soon as they reach Petalburg.

Banned

Gosh Hanada. Lay it of with the May semi-bashing. She's not a bad character. The only reason you probably dislike her is because she replaced Misty and I don't really see a point in hating a character for replacing another character. In fact, I would say your acting downright immature Hanada.

And I think, unfortunately, that May will stay around (DAMN) but that her annoying brother, Max (was that confirmed), will leave as soon as they reach Petalburg.
    Max will leave? Its good. He wasn`t annoying only needless (IMO). I hope, May will leave too. I don`t like her; she has so weak pokemon and...ummm...I don`t know, but I like Misty much more. It should be a normal group like in Johto and Kanto: Ash--Misty--Brock. Without guests

Banned

*sighs* Maybe if everybody stays in the show the "replacement" mystique surrounding May and Masato/Max will go away and people will see what great, unique, refreshing characters they are, or at least give them a chance.

Really, one good thing about them that nobody can argue against is that they are much more multi-dimensional and well-rounded than Tracey. They has pasts, relationships and homes while we know next to nothing about Tracey.

Banned

Yeah, I have to agree with you about the 3 dimensional personalities thing. Personally, I don't mind if May stays, she's not my most favorite character in the world, but I think she plays more of a part than Masato. Eh, I don't know, I can't really make a huge judgement, seeing as I've only seen two episodes from AG with my own eyes. ^^; Right now it's only possible for me to make generalizations about the characters.

Banned

Looking at the sprite Fossil Kabutops made as well as the larger Misty pic I saw somewhere else with the new clothes drawn onto her, I have to say...when at the right angle the new outfit does look good.

haha, wouldn't it be funny if the the ninjask+shedinja belonged to misty !

hahaaha

Banned

Listen, I don't like them. I've given them chances, I don't like them. They're just too amateur for my taste, that's all. Oh well, let's continue with our discussions.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well its nice seeing Misty back, but May worries me. She obviously doesnt need to catch many Pokemon for contests, in fact I'm sure she'll concentrate on Beautifly, which means she'll have 2 Pokemon! Torchic seems to get left out now, only sorta, but I hope May will catch more...

Misty's outfit is really cool, I like it! I suppose now we have a pretty cool, 5-peice group to be reckoned with! In Kanto and Johto, it was TR=3 VS Ash&co=3, but now TR are kinda outnumbered! Hehe.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Banned

Now saying that Hanada, I'm pretty sure you didn't really enjoy Kanto Ash either.

Banned

I'm sure assaulting Psyduck is very professional.

Banned

Listen, I don't like them. I've given them chances, I don't like them. They're just too amateur for my taste, that's all. Oh well, let's continue with our discussions.
    Misty was amateurish at one point. You've made it quite clear that you don't like her because she temporarily replaced Misty, and liking her upsets the fanboy code of honor.

Banned

That's one of the reasons, but May is too, well, weak willed. Misty was a gym leader at one point, and she has a way with Pokemon, and she actually trains.

Banned

May doesn't train? Explain Beautifly and Silver Wind.

Banned

Originally posted by Potato Dude
    May doesn't train? Explain Beautifly and Silver Wind.
    As I said before, May only trains for contests, Mistyq, in a sense trains for battles as well. Two different things. Now, can we get back to the original topic, not another May/Misty debate.

Banned

Well, Misty only trains for battles. Those are quite different methods of training. May needs to be able to make her attacks look both nice and strong at the same time. And Hanada, you were the one that started this debate.

Banned

Okay, you guys have been really mean to me, in topics and out. JUst because I like Misty does not give you the right to do stuff like this. Now we can both stop and start talking abotu Misty again.

Okay, I was a bit dissapointed that she did not bring Horsea with her but I am sorta glad that she brought Psyduck, its the only BASIC Pokemon that anybody she has with her from the Indigo days.

Banned

You are the one that started it Hanada. If you read what you were saying, you might notice that you were very close to breaking a certain rule in the anime forums.

Banned

Okay, then let's just all stop this. Allright, all right.

Anyways, I kinda wanted Misty to have a new bag, if you look, you will notice that the bag she is carrying is the same red bag that she had all during Kanto and Johto, and Ash and Brock had new equiptment, so why not?

Banned

Actually, I like the red bad. It suits her fiery personality.

Banned

But isn't ash's backpack also the same as in Kanto, Jotho etc.? If not, just my mistake...

Banned

Originally posted by Entropy
    Actually, I like the red bad. It suits her fiery personality.
    Yeah, it does indeed, that one will be a classic, but since Misty doesn't seem to be that tomboyish anymore, I was expecting a purse or something, that would have been cute.

Banned

Oh, no, no, no.

The bag is the best part. Misty...with a purse. Nah... I think we get enough edification from her very few girly-look scenes, like she lets her hair down or something.

Fossil Kabutops, the bookbags are not the same. The one he currently has has a sort of 'halk-pokeball' design which his old one lacked. At least, I think.

Banned

Yeah, Entropy is correct. Ash and Brock both have different backpacks on them. I think Misty retained the most of her original self, she has the same hairstyle, the same bag, and I believe she has the same shoes, but somebody has to clarify that for me who has seen the episode.

Banned

No she has defenly other shoes! She now has some more like small boots.

I think Misty retained the most of her original self, she has the same hairstyle, the same bag, and I believe she has the same shoes, but somebody has to clarify that for me who has seen the episode. [/B]
    I kinda disagree on that one. I think Brock's new outfit is very similar to the older version, there really isn't much difference at all. Still has a jacket, and still has an orange shirt.
    Kabutops is...sorta right. They still look like trainers to me though. Unlike her older ones, that were red and white with a yellow lightning-like zig-zag, her new ones are just completly orange....horrible color for shoes, you have to admit ^_^0 Not that Haruka-chan's are any better ^_^0

Banned

Brock looks much older than before, he also looks darker and more Japanese to me. Also, I like Misty's boots, they're cute.

Banned

I've probably said this in another topic before but: I love her new outfit! Freakin' awesome! And her new Pokemon team is sweet too! Go Gyarados!

But I must say (sorry Hanada) - May should stay too. She just adds another element to the show. Pokemon would get boring if it was all battles. The contests are cool and I enjoy them in the games.