Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AG 44 Pics! Misty's new OUTFIT! EXCLUSIVE Pics!

Banned

Default AG 44 Pics! Misty's new OUTFIT! EXCLUSIVE Pics!

LOL, well, in my humble opinion, with Misty's return, I see no reason in May staying. In Petalburg, she and Max should just stay with Norman.

Banned

I agree with Max leaving, but not in the least for May leaving.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Heh, well... I personally don't want May to leave. Think about it. In all the ep series, it's been two boys and a one girl. I don't believe there was EVER a season with more than one girl. I'd like to see Misty return and BROCK leave , besides, May needs to win contests, they're headed towards Fallarbor Town for a reason... she and Ash were fighting over weather to go to Lavaridge for the Gym, or Fallarbor for the Contest, and May got Fallarbor... it'd be pretty damn stupid of her to leave after making a big deal over it with Ash.

~Zak
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Banned

Heh, well... I personally don't want May to leave. Think about it. In all the ep series, it's been two boys and a one girl. I don't believe there was EVER a season with more than one girl. I'd like to see Misty return and BROCK leave , besides, May needs to win contests, they're headed towards Fallarbor Town for a reason... she and Ash were fighting over weather to go to Lavaridge for the Gym, or Fallarbor for the Contest, and May got Fallarbor... it'd be pretty damn stupid of her to leave after making a big deal over it with Ash.
    There's just one problem with that... you sicko... BROCK HAS MUDKIP! Now, I'm all for Brock being hit by a bus while Ash happens to be holding his Pokeballs, but Mudkip MUST STAY! *huggles Mudkip* Evil people plotting against the kawaii mud fish...

Banned

That would be funny. Right before they get to Fallarbor, May would leave, and then ash would be cussing her out as they are heading for Lavardige.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: AG 44 Pics! Misty's new OUTFIT! EXCLUSIVE Pics!

Hello 2003, people.

I come from 20 years in the future from the far flung year of 2023. Ash's adventure has finally ended. The Pokemon anime with Ash as a main character is over! He became world champion.

Misty did indeed come back with Brock, for about 9 episodes, and then left again. Misty fans from 2003...your wish was finally granted. No Pokeshipping ending though, and Ash continues to travel alone. I am a time traveler who will return from whence I came to the far future 20 years from now. Misty will stay gone for 20 years of episodes besides brief cameos....and after AG she won't return again for 12+ years till 2017 in a Sun/Moon series. Muahahahaahahaha!

for all seasons Moderator

I refuse to believe this sorcery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

So many banned people on pages 1 and 2...
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

I Finnished last Moderator

Not that any of these replies are exactly contributing, at least it's activity. I wish we could get 2003 back, at least TPM-wise.