Thread: Pokemon TCG 2... Trap!!!!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Pokemon TCG 2... Trap!!!!

Well I was bored yesterday and I download the Pokemon TCG 2 rom and begin started playing it....

Anyway you can see from the pictures below that I arrived at a new land (Pix1). Went to an area (Pix2) and was trap there (Pix3)!

Enter here

So any comments on how do I proceed from there?

Shame on you. Roms are illegal and cause the prices for gameboy cartridges to go up. Bad boy!

Are you talking about the 2nd TCG with the alien in it and the new location? If so, it was never released in any other country other then Japan so I don't think anyone would really have the answer for you.

Banned

awww i wish that they released another pokemon tcg game in the U.S. The first one was a lot of fun and I dont like spending money on cards so getting the game is so much better for me.

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Water Pokemon Master
    Are you talking about the 2nd TCG with the alien in it and the new location? If so, it was never released in any other country other then Japan so I don't think anyone would really have the answer for you.
    I beg to differ. Lots of ppl download ROMs in japanese and play long before the english version comes out. Thats how spoilers come about.

Give me the location of the ROM and ill tell u, or u could try talking to everyone again, if u can understand what they say. And what emulator is needed?
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Link

Well heres the link... you can get the emulator from the site too... Try looking for walkthrough but there ain't any around...

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Okaaay... ur link above doesnt work anymore, so i cant check anymore.

But so far, from what i remember, u were stuck at a wooden gate, in a location near the blimp. I guess when u tried to fight this girl, no matter what u answered, u couldnt.

D00d, ur a chinese, u can read chinese, and those r chinese characters. Funny why u couldnt figure it out.

Anyway, from what the girl told me, ur deck has to use only grass energy. I dunno if this also means only grass pkmn cuz i havent tried yet (im doing well with the machop/charmander deck i received in the beginning of the game and i aint changing it soon).

So yeah, theres ur answer.
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Are you sure thats chinese? Thats japanese dood -_-"

Besides I did wat you told me to but I still couldn't seem to get through... BTW I'm playing the game wif a Dark Muk and Venusaur deck now...