Thread: Forum Subscriptions

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Forum Subscriptions

Hmm. I posted this before but don't see the topic. Anyway, I am subscribed to a bunch of forums and I can't seem to unsubscribe. I attached an image to show you what I mean. When I click the 'Unsubscribe from This Forum' link it takes me to an error page that says that no thread was specified.

EDIT: Sorry for the poor quality. I don't have access to my FTP right now and the forums have the 100 KB limit.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Banned

Ok, I don't know if I'm helping at all... Anyways click the box next to it and make sure it's a checkmark then delete subscrtiption from the list, if it turns out an Error check your browser settings... Good Ay!

~Evanarios

Master Trainer

No checkboxes and it is a vB error, not a Firefox one.

BTW, you didn't really help, but thanks for atleast trying!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Banned

are you sure the threads still exist? That might cause a problem.

Master Trainer

There is no thread to exist. It is the forum that I am subscribed to.

Erm... I don't know if this is "Necroing", but I don't see that the matter was resolved, and I have a similar problem. Rather than make a new post and indicate that I have no knowledge of the matter prior to now, I would rather resurrect this topic to air my own grievances.

I don't see how to subscribe to any forums. I don't see how to unsubscribe either, but I don't want to, I just want a subscription to the "Other Pokemon Games" Forum.

Sorry again if this is Necroing...
    *yawn*

Possibly temporarily back. Again.

Administrator
    Administrator

Darien: Don't worry about necroing threads here; it's hardly the most active of forums, and provided your post has even the remotest relevance to the topic at hand, I'm not going to close the topic or anything. vBH has always been different to most other forums in that respect.

Anyway, to subscribe to a forum, use the "Forum Tools > Subscribe to This Forum" link that can be found in the top-right hand corner of all forum pages:

As for your problem, Scott: The link shown above is replaced with an "Unsubscribe from This Forum" link if you're subscribed to the active forum, so try unsubscribing from that link instead.

(As for why I haven't replied in this topic since it started: God knows how, but I missed it. Sorry. )
    n/t

Thanks man! That's cool only...

When I do that I go to a page with a button, and no matter how much I click that it keeps leading back to the same page, and no subscription -_-; . Is this to do with Fire Bird (been meaning to update) or something else?
    *yawn*

Possibly temporarily back. Again.

Master Trainer

Actually, the link still shows Subscribe for me. I tried subscribing again to see if that would work and then allow me to unsubscribe but to no avail.