Thread: Mac NetBattle?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Mac NetBattle?

So I'm fairly certain none of you kids here remember me, so I'll just start this with a quick introduction. I joined this board many, many years ago (I think 6 maybe?) and now, with the advent of college, a mixture of boredom and reminiscent thoughts has brought me back to Pokemon. Now... onto the purpose of this post.

With college came a Mac computer. Last summer I was playing NetBattle and I think it'd be something fun to get back into. Are there any on-line (free, of course) battle simulators I can use with my mac?

Thanks much!
    I've dedicated myself to the craft of music education. What does this mean? I'm going to be stuck getting paid next to nothing, dealing with obnoxious teenagers and bad oboe players, all for the sake of art.

And I couldn't be happier.

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Mac NetBattle?

Yes, there are! But you're asking the wrong forum!

*Moves*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Mac NetBattle?

Haha, sorry about that; definitely tried looking for a board like this and totally breezed it by. Are we allowed to give links to them on here? I know they might be a bit taboo since they aren't backed by Nintendo or anything.
    I've dedicated myself to the craft of music education. What does this mean? I'm going to be stuck getting paid next to nothing, dealing with obnoxious teenagers and bad oboe players, all for the sake of art.

And I couldn't be happier.