LN- Using a stun spore on the half asleep Charmander, you successfully paralyze but this makes him mad:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll/Get Closer/Throw Pokeblock

Sneasel- Quite eager, aren't we?

Not wanting to waste any time, you hurl a master ball at the Sneasel. Zipping inside, she tries to fight the strength of the ball but honestly, who can fight the master ball? With that said, she gives up and lets the light fade out. Congrats, you caught a Sneasel!

Sneasel at Level 5 (female)
Base Stats and Attacks to Level 5
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Holding: 1 CCP
Personality: Naive
Trait: Inner Focus - Prevents flinching

What will you do now?

Cody- What do you mean 'the end is drawing closer'?

Stripping off your heavier clothing, you attach a breathing device to your mouth to help you breathe and jump into the water to explore. The water is bitter cold but you're able to handle it. It appears you can find Pokemon easier down here as you immediately spot a Feebas, Wailmer and Spheal little ways off:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll/Get Closer/Throw Pokeblock

You can continue to explore underwater or go back onto the icebergs

S_P- It really doesn't. I've gained 1000+ posts since I first joined PA. Beat that

Going into the second passage, you find it just as dark and ominous as the central hall. Only the torch is saving you from running out of the pyramid altogether. After a few minutes down the straight corridor, it feels like someone is following you. Turning around, you find your suspicions to be correct as a Trapinch, Mudkip and Gligar are closely trailing you for no reason:

The only things you really can do is continue down the corridor or go past the Pokemon into one of the other passages

Pikachu- Sorry, I thought you were in Asia before

Using a thunderwave immediately, you strike the other 2 Pokemon and send them rolling off of the Snorlax. Lifting his head, the Snorlax wonders what's going on when you spray him with a sleep powder. Drifting off to sleep, it gives you a perfect chance to use a blizzard, but it manages to freeze only 3/4 of him since Snorlax is a large Pokemon: