Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When Angels Deserve to Die

Evil Plotter Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default When Angels Deserve to Die

Well, we've got a bunch of sign-ups, but, as always, late sign-ups are not only accepted, but encouraged. So you can get your profile, here's a link to the sign-up topic Sign-ups

My profile, for the character I'm going to play right now is:

Name: Azraefel
    Species: Half-angel (Elf-angel)
    Physical description: A little over medium-height, somewhere in-between stocky and slender, pleasant-faced, but not exactly handsome... Dark blue eyes, floppy light hair, gray-feathered wings, and pointed elf ears. Has scars over much of his body, as a result of xenophobia. Wears homespun peasant clothes: tunic, leggings, and boots. Has pierced ears and wears a headband.
    Personality: Started off cheerful, if slightly neurotic, but grew despondent over the hatred and violence directed at him. Is still rather neurotic, and tries his best to hide his species, for fear of someone actually killing him.
    Weapons: An elven dagger he found in his dead surrogate fathers home. Has some talent with the long bow, but doesn't often have ebough arrows to use one.
    Other: Was found by a hunting party of half-angels just outside of elf territory. They debated over killing the baby and sparing him, but were shouted down by their leader. He said he saw potential in the child, and took him in as his own. He began training Azraefel when he was old enough, but was killed soon after by a mob of humans. The young Azraefel moved with the clan, learning how to fight slowly, though he hated to. When he was older, he learned of the tournament, and of all the hope being placed on him. He still doesn't want to, but he knows he has to fight.

And now, we start.

Azraefel
    ~~~~~~
    I leaned back farther into my cloak as I listened to the humans talk. I had managed to enter this particularly grim and seedy pub by hiding my wings under a cloak, and my ears under my headband. A little bit of grime on my skin, and I looked human enough. They were always so interesting to listen to... I had never told the others, for fear they would tell me to stop. But the acceptance humans seemed to have for each other was wonderful. I just couldn't believe it was humans who had killed Azrael, my foster father. Most of the ones here were grim-faced drunks, but they seemed to enjoy themselves. Something half-angels were afraid to do...

"You understand what I'm saying, right? Those halfsie bastards are tearing society apart. We're different species... we shouldn't be able to intermix," a soot-coated man was saying. "We should kill all of them at birth. Exposing them doesn't work... some tribe just comes along and saves the little bastard. Then it grows up and makes trouble for us."
    "Well... incubae are another thing, right? Your woman thinks it's you, until she gives birth to a demon," a younger man spoke up.
    "Then kill the demon. It's even worse with those angels... they say they don't have sex, but all our women are pregnant with their spawn. It ain't natural."
    "And you think it's bad when it happens to your woman," an old man added. "Wait until it happens to your daughter. Your beautiful only daughter, your pride and joy, and then you come home and find her nursing a little bit of half-angel scum. Hey, you, boy!"
    My eyes widened. The man was actually talking to me!
    "Boy, think of it. If it was your darling little sister, what would you do?"
    I blinked in confusion.
    "I'd... uh..." desperately I tried to think of a human answer. "Kill the damn thing, for her own good. And it's own good. Half-angels aren't natural."
    "Good answer!" the sooty man crowed. "Buy the lad a drink!"
    They were all coming over to me... I smiled slightly with disbelief. They were accepting me...
    "Hey, boy, what's your name?"
    Azraefel was too much a half-angel name.
    "Fel," I said quickly. "Fel Rae."
    "Well, get Fel a drink, someone. Haven't you been here before, kid?"
    I nodded in a daze as someone put a pint of ale in front of me.
    "So, you ever run into a halfsie before?"
    "Um... no sir, I haven't."
    "If you do, Fel, remember this. They're harder than hell to kill. Most of us can get a scar on them, but their blood is deep down. Hard to reach. That's why we have hunters. They know how to get them... and get them dead. About 50 years ago, a bunch of half-angels lived outside this village... I was just a kid then, but I remember the hunter. He was a huge man, wearing a necklace made out of bone and feathers from 'em. And he carried some kind of weapon... to this day, we don't know what it was. But we caught a hunting party... and we got their leader. A big half-angel, human mix. Black hair all the way down to here," the man gestured towards his knees. "And earrings all the way up, like a man from Cabrach. And a dragon, carved right into his arm. He must have lived hundreds of years and killed hundreds of humans. And the hunter just cut him down, like he was nothing. But the look on that half-angels face... he just looked at the hunter, with that huge staff thing sticking all the way through him, he just looked at him and said 'At least my son lives. And he'll save us all...'. And then the hunter pulled it up, and he was dead. Cut from stomach to throat," the man smiled. "Good story, isn't it, lad?"
    Azrael... my eyes filled with tears, despite my best effort to keep them back.
    "What's the matter, lad? Don't tell me you feel sorry for the half-angel bastard."
    "Azrael..." I whispered. I couldn't stop myself. He had died with such faith in me. He had called me his son...
    "That's a half-angel name... boy, how do you know that name?" the man's voice had become much less friendly.
    "You killed him," I choked out. "You all killed my father!"
    The men all jumped back.
    "Sguelaiche!" one man swore in his native tongue. "He's one of them!"
    I glared at them all, tears streaming down my face.
    "He never hurt anyone... never a human... never even a fallen. And you killed him!" Slowly, I drew my knife. "And you can join him in death!"

Banned

Name: Airiorai, but mostly known as Rio. She has no last name, and likes it that way.
    Age: She seems to be early twenties, though much older, as she had died centuries ago. Believed to be one hundred and fifteen years in age.
    Species: Demon
    Physical description: Nearly six feet tall with a clumsy looking build, and odd somewhat slender arms and legs, looking as if those of what a lupine creature would be. Her skin is a somewhat pale colour, giving her a ghostly look. Hands, which have slender fingers with what seems to be claws in place of nails. Also, adding, her feet seem not to be "normal", as they seem more paw-like yet long, curving so only the toes and a bit of the foot rest on the ground, going a bit up until it meets the leg. She has silver hair streaked with black, which falls down to her waist is tied in the braid in the middle, the rest hanging loosely. Her eyes are a piercing, nearly void faded metallic, dotted with midnight blue and ebony. Light black outline and shadow around her eyes, also having dark ebony dots on each corner of her eyes and the the bottom on the outside. Semi-long, and daggerish fangs replace her first six teeth in each row, the others still being pointed somewhat but yet not as if fangs. Chainmail cuffs protect around her arms and legs, along around her neck, stand out and barely glints as if it too old. A long silver and gold braided chain hangs around her neck, a charm, larger than most, showing as two blades, black and white crossing over each other. Her clothing is all black: a middle-sleeve black shirt, the sleeves shredded to the sides. A pair of sleek black trousers, which seem to be cut up and coming just barely above her knees, covered with a long black skirt, also shredded around the sides going around four or five inches above her ankles. Worn boots, brown of colour, cover her feet and a bit of her legs, and are sculpted to fit the shape of her foot. Usually, over clothing, is a deep midnight robe dotted with scarlet cresents moons and markings, some swirled and twisted yet some seemingly as if dropping blood, symbolizing power and fear.
    Personality: Despite how most demon acts, she seems kind enough, but is easily angered by little things. Looking down on the world, she sees that it's all hate and pain, and often speaks lowly on species, even her own kind. Withdrawn and shy, no one has managed to get her to start a conversation with them, as she usually seems detatched and gives a blank stare before discarding the thought of another speaking to her. She shows little trust in others, as others do to her, but she attempts to help if she can, most of the time. She, where her mind was somewhat altered in the bringing back her life, can go somewhat crazy and unsure of what's around her. Through this, she finds how to be sarcastic, often throwing the joking, and sometimes insulting, comments whenever she can. Usually she stays calm, showing nearly no emotion, as she doesn't want to trouble others. Yet in battle, her demon side shows; mercy and care show not when in a melee, and even when outside of battle, is a reckless being as she doesn't care as to what happens to her. The only thing that she seems to care about is the falchion she considers so precious and dear, Braeden which she named it.
    Weapons: Perferring to attack with weapons other than her limited magic, a falchion, golden by the hilt and silver by the blade rests in a sheath on her back. Also, the chainmail she wears on her arms, legs and neck guard where her flesh is the weakest. But when needed to use magic, she has the ability to freeze whatever object she wishes in place, but depending on how strong the thing she uses it on is, it will come into motion quicker, but she too can cause the object, thing or creature to move once more. Or, rarely, she uses a middle-class, nearly higher level of fire magic, which is mainly the means of teleporting small distances and able to create a fireball within in the palm of her hands, but also, rarely she uses weak firethrowing skills, rarely able to be learned by the middle-class demons such as Rio, which is why it's a bit down in power. She also has higher than average speed, which she usually relies on, as she perfers not to use magic unless needed, and usually only uses it out when she battles.
    History: Born many centuries ago, she was raised within a clan of other demons, and even some humans, but mainly the siren race. After humans began invading, they were quickly shot down; yet most of the clan had seperated, leaving one young demon behind. What seemed to be a youth mixed with wolf blood, somehow, was left in the ruins of what used to be their home. Yet somehow, though young, she managed to survive by herself and grew into the demon unlike what she was now, in her first form when she was twenty three, a demon fused with wild blood, looking as if a walking wolf with a human face. When demon hunters had killed her, they hadn't fully finished her and higher class demons brought life to her once more, changing her form, barely in touch with the wolf blood injected in her, just keeping ahold of her agile build and mach speed, and the large claws coming from her fingers. She now is a wanderer, that usually battles for goods that she needs to stay alive, as she refuses to let others even help her.
    Other: ... *puts a sign that says "Rest In Peace" on Other* O.o
    -
    Airiorai
    -
    Faded silver-blue orbs dotted with midnight colours gazed at the mainly rough, and seemingly unwashed humans that were spread amongst the filthy bar, alcoholic drinks obviously enjoyed by them, me simply alone not with any buisness but to think. "And did I choose a good place," I mumbled to myself, eyes narrowed into cat-like slits, arms entwined and crossed firmly over chest.

The bartender, a young male that could not be more than thirty eyed me, somewhat suspiciously as aburn hair fell over his near violet eyes. A smile tugged at his lips, yet all he got back at him was a cold glare, full of hate that shouldn't be there. "And what are you thinking, young miss?"

Young; a scroff simply escaped through my lips, voided eyes still holding in place a glare. "I am not sure your simple mind could understand what ran through mine, now leave me be." as he simply muttered what I thought were curses, something caught my attention, delicate ears now ringing. A fight, often common in these kind of places, had broken out once more. With an idle smirk that pursed my lips, a slender finger brushed back a strand of my metallic and ebony locks as I gazed at the duelers now.

Men, quite a few, had gathered around another man that seemed normal enough. Piercing cobalt eyes, filled with tears glared with hate towards them, and letting my curious side take control I jumped onto the floor. On all four limbs, slender arms and legs crashing upon the wood. 'Curse this lupine blood; atleast it's thin.' With a stroke of luck, no one saw me, as I continued to slink forward, now slipping the scarlet-dotted robe on that usually hid my clothing, covering the normal and announcing to everyone what I was. A demon; cold-hearted, cruel, bringers of death... what ever people choose to call my species.

Claws, that seemed as if pocket knifes latched into the floorboards with my silent movements. Even if these humans who caught sight of me registered this, the alcohol they carried within them was enough for them to simply laugh about this. Fools, nearly all of them, perhaps all.

Hiding slender body behind a post, which hid me away from nearly the sight of all, once more I glanced towards the group. The lone man, who seemed no older than at the age of twenty five, was circled by the men. Yet the lone one, he held such sadness and anger within deep eyes. As the men, they were frightened, yet sneers rest upon their dirty faces.

"Kill the one of half blood!" they called, so only their group and the one they were against could hear, yet unsuspecting another being so close. Absently, a frown had pulled my thin pink lips down, my eyes narrowed once more. 'Just like those narrow-minded mortals, if someone isn't of their own kind, shun them or bring them their death.' Slender fingers wrapped around the hilt of my precious falchion, the claws once hidden within flesh exposing from the tip of pale fingers once more, the ivory and ebony swirled claws curved and thin, deadly to the mere touch that would impale skin if added force.

'They cause so much pain, yet think it's the other way.' Yet I continued to watch them, pondering if I should help the half angelic one, and get myself tangled within those bitter humans. I would come... if needed. Smirking broadly, I slid against the wooden post, ignoring the nails that scraped across my flesh as I did so, simply keeping my gaze locked on the group.

Name: Morbrid Chaos
    Age: Unknown....if and when closly sen looks like early twenties
    Sex: Male
    Species: 1/2 Angel 1/2 Demon
    Physical Description: He has glaring blood red eyes that are blood shot, he has black angel wings, and black hair that streaks all over his head, he wears all black clothing....Many a hauman has never seen this form of Morbrid many of them have either caught a climse of him in his moth-like form, they refer to Morbrid as the Mothman (if youve seen the Mothman Conspiracies you'll understand) and Morbird has been put on this earth to walk alone ands predict humanities own tragedies to a lucky few who have the choice of either believing him or having a loved one die as well...
    Weapons: The controll of illusions and predictions, hwe appears almost as an advisory role. Although, if he needs to, he has the ability to immenent imense heat and/ or fire, he can transform into a moth and create accidents, and he knows Martial Arts...
    Other: He has joined the good side because his destiny was t foretell and prevent the calamitic destinies of others..he can only be detected by a chosen human, angels or demons....

{----} Morbrid {-----}

One night..as I was walking around this small woodland village, I pondered to myself..God what is my destiny?...to lead these stubborn humans to purgatory?....I passed through this dust town, with no one noticing me because I can onand if any magical creatures saw me, I was wearing a black cape....I could only be seen by humans to those destined to a fate that I must for tell them....I came upon a bar where there seemed to be a boy, about what id look like in Human form, siting at a bar...and some rude men...I listened to their conversation...and was astonished about how these humans would treat such a noble race of half angels...Then it hit me...the boy was a half angel too.."another of my own kind..." then I decided to make my presence known by using my magic and creating an illusion for that human..."Listen" I whispered to the sort of shocked half angel, "He thinks that there are an infinite amount of copies of you surrounding him.." as the human started to scream out "Uh...dont gang up on me! I'll kill u all you halfies!!" as he swings his weapon to an invisible attacker much to the astonishment of his peers, "and if we dont hurry he will figure out its an illusion..".."No...he...must...die..." said the half angel..."whoever you are...go away...this is my fight...", "well if you want to stay and fight" I whispered into his ear, "i will join you" as I appeared infront of them in a flash of red energy..ready to fight...

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Yaay!

Name: Ryiianemoki (Ry for short)
    Species: Half-angel (Demon-angel)
    Physical description: He stands about 6'8, with a tall and extremely muscular build. His skin is fairly tan, and extremely toned and well-defined. His hair is a deep, rich brown/auburn in color but tends to look more crimson-auburn. His eyes are a charming yet bold emerald olive-green eyes, that strike people as very stunning to all who look into them. He has a slender, yet handsome carved face which matches his overall 'attractive' stature. Upon his back are thick, pitch black angelic wings which remind some people of black bird wings. His wings however, feel like down to the touch and are extremely soft and nimble- yet large when extended fully. He has the ability to make his wings small however so they are barely noticable at times when in full strength. IF weakened, his wings are fully exposed. He has a cresent-moon shaped scar over his left shoulder, which he tries not to expose for many know him only by his scar for many know how he got it. *told later below* He usually wears dark, flowing black pants which move easily with him. He wears a tight, black shirt which is short cut and exposes his abdomin. Over that he wears a dark, violet-blue jacket which reaches down to his mid-calfs and always is opened.
    Personality: When he was a child, he was rather hyper-active and moved around a lot. He always loved to play with sharp weapons, but never directed it towards any living creature- only carved into wood and other non-living things. He now however, is very calm and relaxed- and extremely down-to-earth. He is loyal to what he believes in, and considers himself to be a 'protector' and will protect anyone or anything he trusts or befriends. He is serious, yet will crack a smile and has a caring deep heart. Naturally he is still good with weapons...
    Weapons: He is a half demon, so he has abilities of dark magic but they are stinted a bit because of his arch-side, angel. NEver the less, they are stil somewhat poweful for a half-angel. He also has many daggers and swords since he grew a fancy for makin gthem- but his current favorite is a simple, silver sword which is light and very swift. THe handle is made out of silver, and the blade is made out of diamond but embroidered with silver lettering- a word is enscribed, but he combined demonic and angelic language so it is confusing ot read.
    History: As a child, when he was found to be a half-angel, immediatly the demonic creature which held him decided to let him be born, but then to feed him to her friends. When he was concived, the animalistic demon brood were at first flabber gasted at his extremely human apperance. As he was about to be made into dinner, suddenly a half-angel swooped down and slaughterd the demons, and let him live. But the demons did manage to drive a huge gash into his shoulder... but the half angel healed it with his/her limited magick. Of course it wasn't nearly enough to completely heal him, so a scar remained. The half-angel then dropped Ry off at a neabye half-angel 'collective' home, and simply vanished. Ry grew up with an instant fasanation for fighting and weaponry, so instinctively the half-angels trained him fiercly and harshly and almost cruely to become good at the art. ... Ry has been an extremist fighter ever since. BUt luckily, and despite his upbringing and demonic half blood, he's extremely polite and under control which strikes people odd...
    Most people believe his is a half-angel, but mixed with human-angel side... none guess that he is half demon because of his strange, extremely human appearance.
    Other: *whistles*

Ryiianemoki aka "Ry" - M - Demon/Angel

I narrowed my eyes slightly as I walked through the small town with a gentle, nimbled foot. I wore my usual clothing, but tonight since I was traveling amongst the humans instead of the forest, I had a violet cloak over my back. I would have prefurred black, but with my black clothing to begin with... violet would make me seem less morbid. I always had a fancy for black, maybe it was my demonic half blood... or maybe it was becuase it suited the world at these times. And it looked right now like it always would...

I stopped short as the silence swallowed up any hopes for sound, as the stars twinkled above the small village. To my right however, I heard the sound of a chair breaking. My eyes instantly narrowed, as I took a glance at the bar there. Figures moved through out the window... and usually I would step in an investigate. I took a few steps to the right and with a graceful yet sleek motion, approached the frosty window. Glancing through it, I saw that the bar was filled with many humans... but off to the corner, a small circle was being formed. It appeared that four humans were fighting against another human. I rolled my eyes... why did humans always fight each other and every living creature around them? Was peace not in their vocabulary? It probably never would be... but lately, even the peaceful elven folk have had war on their minds. The world was going to the damned... and even the demons were becoming ridicolous. I've already had too many close calls... another one on this night wasn't inviting.

I sighed and kept walking... but stopped as the bar was behind me. Was it right?
    Why should I interfere with human matters? They probably would strip my coat and see the lump in my jacket and rip it off and see my wings.
    My black wings were small now... i had that ability- bless it be. Most half-angels didn't have the ability to contract their wings to make them smaller, but I did. I was extremely lucky for that... but still.. all lump appeared always in my clothing- which was of course, the small wings upon my back. My mind agreed with my feeling inside, and thus I walked onward. THe night was welcoming to me... but I had a feeling it wouldn't last- the silence never lasts.

Name: Avayiarah (Ah-vAY-are-uh)
    Species: Angel
    Physical description: She stands about 5'7, with an extremely graceful build. She's light weight, slim and has a flawless, clean complexion. Her skin is smooth and soft, and light in tone. Her body over all is toned but like I said, light but not sickly looking at all. She beams of a bright, beautiful and uplifting body. Her hair is striking, and is a light mixture of many various shades and hues of blonde, but over all it appears to be a golden strawberry blonde. It reaches about slightly past her shoulders, and has gentle waves and is layered to frame her face. Her eyes are an icy, pure blue that seem glazed with a crisp, enchanting frost. She has beautiful wings which are the length of her body plus four feet. They are mainly white, but have a tint of strawberry pink and towards the tip of every soft feather, they seem to be dipped in a deeper, bolder pink-violet. She doesn't wear much clothing, for she feels no desire or need to for she is not ashamed of her body. For a top she wears a light and extremely soft tank top, with tiny strings to hold it around her shoulders, but it is cut short so it barely 'covers' herself and exposes her upper and lower abdomin. The color of the tank is white of course, with a tint of rose color. For a lower garment, she wears an extremely short skirt, which is a low rise skirt and shows off 4/5 of her legs. The skirt is also white in color, with a tint of violet-pink. She wears no shoes.
    Personality: She is extremely soft and graceful in her nature as well. She is extremely giving and caring, and will not hesitate to help others when they ask for help- reguardless of species. She is optimistic and very cheerful, but feels like she can't show her sad emotions. She is often taken advantage of by her kind even, and the demonic kind especially tries to get things from her since she finds it hard to say 'no' or to deny anyone help.
    Weapons: She has no weapons for she does not believe in fighting... she does have holy magic however- but her skills are primarily in healing. Though she might have a hidden power unknown to even her race... ^^;
    History: She was born when a massive meteor shower hit the earth and killed many species. People and angels alike believed this to be some sort of sign... most though tof it to be a bad omen, but as she grew up and her gentle and innocent nature grew ever more evident and even more pure then any angel had before- they disreguarded it and said to be a coincidence. Although she was raised to a family that believed angels are the high power, she did not develop that opinion. In fact, she does not despise any race... not even half-angels- which many angels and other full species alike scold her for and some times even shun her.
    Other: She often visits humans, elves and fallens.

Avayiarah (Ah-vAY-are-uh) - F - Angel

"What is the purpose of it all?" I asked softly, my voice gently licking against the air like a smooth river as I turned my gentle eyes towards the head angelic warrior. I was ashamed of him- angels never did fight wars or start them before... why now were we picking on the poor half-angels?

"The purpose? To rid of the unhealthy unbalance of the world. We cannot allow our kind to produce half breeds of ourselves anymore. It shames our kind and makes the other species around us uncomfortable. We must stop it."
    He turned his harsh, cold black eyes at me and I turned my face away. My hair gently swayed in the gentle wind, as I sighed and made a pained expression.

"But must we kill?" The question was simple, but he delayed his answer for a while until he sighed exasperated.
    " Yes."
    With that he spread his dusky gray wings and flew off the high part of the cliff which loomed over a thick green forest near the Elven and Human kingdoms which were uncommonly close. I watched him soar off... until his figure became nothing but a dot in the sky. I shook my head and tucked my wings around my body as a colder wind suddenly blew against my skin.
    "It's suddenly too cold..." I thought, as I glanced up at the night sky. The stars twinkled with an enchanting light, as if holding some mysterious secret which I did not know of. I smiled weakly, but my mind screamed.

Why did all this war and pain have to come into our world? And worse off, us Angels, the very heart and soul of all good was turning to it as well. We were creating pain... and just now, a warrior left to go raid a nearbye Half-angelic village that was rumored to be near the human village. Why?
    "I can't stand it... it just doesn't make sense!" I harshly whispered to myself, as I stood up suddenly and out spread my wings. Glancing up at the brilliant cresent moon, my eyes sparkled with a new determination.
    "Well... if I can't stop it... maybe I can help."
    With that I ran towards tshe edge of the cliff and then leapt off gracefully through the air.

My body seemed to slice through it with ease, as my wings unfolded and welcomed the beautiful night breeze. I instantly raised into the sky with the thermals, and soared gently over the thick forest. I smiled softly, as my hair waved about like gentle ribbons upon the draft. As this happened, I faced downwards and scanned the forest for any sign of life... any thing at all. I doubted however, that I would spot anything if the warrior angel did not... but still- there always could be exceptions.

After what seemed like hours, but probably was just fifteen minutes, I suddenly spotted some thing below. THere was some action going on below... between some creatures. I quickly dove downward, just a ways away from the action so not to be seen completely- or I hoped not to be seen. I dove inbetween to massive trees, and gently landed instantly upon the ground as my wings outreached and caught the air. I quickly felt my gentle feet touch the ground, and then landed with a light foot. I took a sharp breath, and contracted my wings so they were tightly tucked behind my back. I tip toed gently to one of the trees and hugged it softly as I poked my head around it and watched... wondering what was going on and who these creatures might be...

(chance for some one to post some thing about this! ^^
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Name: Illu'vatar Voules
    Physical description: He stands at 6'5, with a slim build. His hair is long, down to his shouler, and pale ice blue, matching the color of his eyes. His cheek bones are high, giving his face an indian look. He is what some would call "beautiful". His body is unscarred, except for that which rests across his chest. He has covered the scar with a tatoo of a lion, the scar appearing tio be a spear piercing the lions heart. He wears a lnong leather overcoat, or sometimes a cloak. He wears a white button up, collared shirt, with the sleeves rolled, and a couple of buttons unrolled, revealing part of his tatoo. His pants match his overcoat, accompanied with dark black leather boots. He weas a pendant of a lion around his neck, given to him by his mother.
    Personality: He does not come off as a demon at first. He is not overly cheerfully, but not extremely solemn neither. He rarely talks unless human or elven women are around. He takes pity on no one, and is extremely merciless. When he is around those that know he is a demon, he becomes rather hostile, unless you are a close friend, or confident. He spoils his daughter badly, but she herself is not spoiled. there isn't much she wants in life, except a mother.
    Weapons: Carries a very long katana, with a lion encrusted handle. It too was given to him by his mother, left to him after her death. She attained it from his father. He also has a Gauntlet, with the sign of Ifrit encrusted upon it. He can cast inferno spells through the gauntlet.
    Other: He is not to racist of Half-Angels, but only because one attempted to save his mother, and died to save Illu'vatar. He still has a certain dislike of them, blaiming his mothers death on the half-angel in the first place. He has a child, Varda, a half-demon, who accompanies her father wherever he goes. The mother was killed in a mob lynch. He has a lion, and uses it as sort of a horse. It is a full-grown male. (If pets are allowed...)

~
    Illu'vatar
    ~

Slowly, I sipped my drink, and through the bottom of the glass, observed the skirmish between several men. What happened was irrelevant to him, because he was sure the lone man would survive. Something about the the look in his eye...

I looked to my side, at the sight of my sleeping child, and smiled. She was the only thing left in my life. Outside waited my loyal companion, for whom I had no name, a lion. She rested under dark trees in high grass, concealing herself for onlookers.

I turned back to the "fight", suddenly intruiged. I had an urge to know wether or not the man in the center of the humans would win the battle. Then another joined in, siding by the lone man, who I leared was "Fel". Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed another, only this time demon, slinkning against a wooden post.

My only concern was to keep my daughter safe. I slowly pulled my gauntlet over my hand, a red ball of fire swirling in my palm. If need be, I would unleash the burning hells of inferno upon the foolish people he dare disturb my evening, and the peaceful sleep of my daughter!
    Do or do not. There is no try.

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Asilynne (hey you know it was bound to happen sooner or later ^-^)
    Species: Elven (warrior)
    Physical description: pointy ears (of course) ,wavy medium length reddish brown hair, green eyes, 5'8" wears a brown tunic with blue long sleeved undershirt and matching baggy pants stuffed into slender knee high boots, brown gauntlets
    Personality: very fox-like in nature, shes clever, determined, light-hearted and easy to get along with--provided you dont make her mad. If she or anyone she considers a friend is threatened or in danger she will do anything to help them; even if it means getting in a fight or two ^-~ Doesnt really care what species a person is, she treats everyone how she feels they should be treated based on how they treat those around them. If she feels bad about a situation she will keep it to herself so as to not show any weakness (and also so she doesnt worry her friends ^-^) She is very intellegent though she might not always act it
    Weapons: A silver crossbow attached to her right gauntlet, and a wicked looking silver dagger with an emerald embedded in it attached to her blue belt.
    History: Im better at explaining my characters history as I go along ^-^
    Other: having grown up in the forest, she is very nimble and light on her feet. Though she considers herself one of the greatest warriors in existance, she secretly wants to find someone she could consider her equal.

~Asilynne~
    "YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!" My yell rang through the night air as I chased the buck through the dark forest, nimbly darting through trees as I ran.
    "Yelling wont help you catch it faster, Asi-chan," my hunting partner Eralan sneered as she ran beside me. She was only a few decades older than me, and she was also less fun. I grinned. "Come on, get into the spirit of the hunt!" I crowed as I leapt up on a treebranch and began to leapt from tree to tree. I was going to leap down and catch the buck as it ran under, making my kill. Then me and Eralan could have enough meat to last us quite a while, and we could sell the pelt when we went into town. Or really I should say I could sell the pelt. Eralan didnt really like to associate with non-elves...
    Suddenly something I sensed in the air made me forget about the buck. Stopping on the edge of a branch I knelt down, balancing perfectly on the slender branch. "Eralan...." I whispered softly. She mustve sensed it too and leapt up to a branch near mine. "Yeah I know....there is a celestial presence nearby..."
    I nodded, and attuned my senses to find its location. As an elf, and especially a forest elf, I could sense whenever something was in the forest that didnt belong there. Everything had a life force, and each living thing's life force resonated with the signature of their natural surroundings. So when something that resonated with an otherworldly life force came into a forest, it stood out like a beacon.
    "Its over there..." Eralan said suddenly, pointing to one of the largest trees in the forest. I nodded, and we started to head towards it in Wolf Hunting Formation. We had been hunting together for practically forever so we knew what to do. Soon we would find out what this creature was doing in the forest, and whether it meant any harm. I sighed. Well the creature was obviously not an elf.
    That meant I'd have to keep Eralan from embarrassing us. ^-~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hope thats ok for first post!

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Banned

Name: Cruel Valentine

Species: Demoness

Physical Description: Cruel Valentine was once revered for both her wicked beauty and combat skills. Her skin is a creamy shade of pearl white, accenting her glittering green eyes, and her full, crimson lips. She is both tall and curvy, having not one molecule of fat on her body, as she is designed to force men into battle with their lust just at the sight of her. Her face is wantonly beautiful; the epitome of perfection. On her wrists are scars and blasphemous rune markings, and on her feet are black stiletto heels, which would make any mortal woman cry should they attempt to wear it.

Leathery black wings extend from just below her shoulder blades, tattered and ripped to remind her of past battles. She wears a simple black loincloth and top made of the finest mortal leather. Her hair cascades down her back like an elegant waterfall, black as the night. From the small of her back is a tail, ending in an arrow-point; it constantly waves behind her, almost like it has a mind of its own. From her fingers are her nails, painted black and curved.

Personality: She was once one of Hell’s deadliest succubae, but after attempting to taint an angel, he ‘cleansed’ her; after a brilliant cascade of heavenly lights (and an anguished scream), she’s now completely useless to the Shadow underneath. Since then, there are two conflicting voices in her head: one is the succubus that she used to be - thirsty for conflict, lustful, a general ***** - , and the other is her new, brainwashed self who wants nothing but to eat cake and make friends.

Cruel Valentine (or just Valentine now, as she likes to be called) is becoming more and more humane with every passing day, much to the dismay of her inner succubus. She’s unlocking emotions that she thought had disappeared when she joined the legions of hell, rediscovering the joys of being friendly and outgoing. She is not fast to anger at all because of her new behavior, but when she does become angry her true succubus self emerges and all hell breaks loose.

Weapons: Cruel Valentine possesses a fanatic lust for blood, and is armed with her beauty and speed, as well as her demonic anger. She can cast something called a Blood Star (will elaborate when she casts it), and can summon a black barbed whip at will.

Other: Has found a liking for food, though she can’t get fat or anything from it, as per her being a succubus.
    ======================================
    (Italics is the demoness. Bold is Valentine.)

Valentine laid on top of the home of a blacksmith, the life inside sound asleep. Not that she would care. She wasn’t out for trouble, especially in such an amazingly picturesque town where a mob of angry pitchfork-wielders seemed to fit perfectly. It was shrouded in cool darkness, with millions of stars that winked down on the townsfolk. Occasionally the trees would sway from side to side as a breeze picked up, but for the most part, it was quiet.

She sighed contently, gently running her nails through her hair. It was a perfect night, and she was wearing the best thing for it -- nothing. Her pieces of clothing lay neatly next to her, and beside them, the crumbs of an ex-chocolate cake. Living in this world wasn’t too bad, although the “humans” had the same blood lust that something within her shared. They detested beings called halfsies, and by nature Valentine knew that she, too, hated them. Hated them with a passion. Just hearing about them made her blood boil, made her eyes go red, her nails extra sharp -

Then, something hit her. She didn’t know what a “halfsies” looked like. Must be ugly for so many dirty, grimy things to hate them. She seem satisfied with her answer, and for the rest of the night, Valentine’s thoughts began to wander. She pondered about things that boggled her mind and things that made something within want to scratch itself to death. But then…

Conflict.

She felt it in her bones. The unmistakable feeling that the first drop of blood was going to be shed. Adrenaline began to pump throughout her body as she felt a fire within her burn like never before, and suddenly the person inside of her became excited. For the first time that night, the demoness within her spoke.

Her voice was enthusiastic, like a child that was being told that he could go out to play after being grounded, and the familiar red energy began to crackle between her fingers -- the beginnings of a spell, she guessed.

Fire. Fire! I feel it Valentine, I feel it. Some halfsie is going to die! The voice within her cackled maniacally, and the urge to jump up and down was almost impossible to control. I’ll kill him, kill him myself, wrangle his neck, I‘ll show the Shadow!

Her body wasn’t hers any more. Hastily she grabbed her clothing, put it on, and with a fantastic leap into the air she flew.. Or rather, the demoness flew, melded with the night, towards the Conflict.

Name: Strider Haskai
    Species: Human
    Physical description: Has Dark Red Spikey Hair (Like Goku) with a Red headband that has mean sweat stains on it, Dark Emerald green eyes, a diagonal scar on his right eye that starts from his Left eyebrow and ends at the right end of his eye. He wears a White T-Shirt and Black Overalls that have no Buttons etc, (Like Goku's Orange and Blue) A Onyx colored boots have help him stay in top shape and wears a transparent Utility Belt.
    Weapons: He Carrys a small Dagger in his holster, but only uses it when is in grave Danger. Possess very little, almost no magic.
    Other: When he was a young boy, he wanted to learn the Martial Arts, but his Mom always made him study Techonogly and arts and crafts. His Mom and dad had gotten Divorced, but his mom barely took care of him when Strider got older, so he went to his father, A Bouncer of a Popular bar, and learned the Martial Arts. His Father soon died from a Massive Killer that was a Half Angel. His Mother Died because of a tribe of half Angels. Strider swore that he would Avenge his parents by taking the Half Angels down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Strider~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the cold, lonely streets. Being a Human was tough. There is some many wars and some many fights, "Why couldn't everybody just get along," I muttered. I was a fighter, but I never actully killed.Suddenly, Rage flew into my mind. My Mother and Father. I would kill everybody until I found that Killer. No! I wouldn't do that. I won't let my rage take me over.
    I saw a Demoness flying, but I must have been seeing things, all of my fighting i did today to get stronger and try to take down all Half Angels.
    The Cold air pierced my lungs when i took a breath, but I could survive. A saw a bar with a few shadowy figures inside. Four people courning a.....Human...Or atleast that's what it looked like. I run up to the door, stepped in and.....

Evil Plotter Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Azraefel
    ~~~~~~~~
    I balled my hands into fists as rage overwhelmed me. I had never gone into the beserker mode that half-angels were supposedly known for... but with this pain, this white-hot pain flowing through my body. It fueled my anger, made it stronger than any human in this bar. My eyes flashed as a feral grin spread across my face.
    "You said half-angels were harder than hell to kill... But humans aren't!"
    My wings exploded through the thin cloth of my cloak, and they saw me clearly for the first time. The scars over my arms, my neck, scars that covered most of my body. The soot-covered man swore... a long, loud line of expletives, that I had never heard before. But I didn't care what he was saying... I charged at him and buried my dagger to the hilt... all the way into his throat. I turned on the others, my eyes gleaming with beserk hatred.
    "And now, you'll die... your deaths in exchange for my fathers!"

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Shykra
    Age: She doesn't remember, but looks like she's in her late teens.
    Species: Fallen, she was formerly an angel.
    Physical description: She has long bluish black hair that falls past her shoulders, and has light brown eyes that are almost amber. She's tall, pretty thin, and still retains some of what may be call "the beauty of angels". She used to have wings while she was an angel, but for some reason, they disappeared. She looks tired most of the time,.
    Personality: She's quiet, doesn't talk much, but thinks a lot. She hates having anyone put down or diss anyone. She can get really irritated, and that's when her magic's the strongest.
    Weapons/Magic: Has some profieciency with swords, but usually relies on her magic.
    History: She was born an angel, but she disliked all the rules and protocol being an angel required. After seeing how the half-angels were opressed, she got angry with how other angels perceived them. She also had sympathy for the demons, and almost everything else. After disagreeing with her superiors and all that, she went slightly insane, and lost her wings somehow. When she recovered her senses, she realised that she did not like being an angel, nor did she like using the angel's brand of magic. So, she left, and became what is known as a fallen.
    Other: She uses a peculiar brand of magic, similar to that of what demons use, but she has more power. However, she's somewhat of a pacifist, and would rather negotiate than fight.

~~~~~~Shykra, Fallen~~~~~~~

I walked in the woods, breathing in the cool night air, and savouring all the sights and sounds. The solitude I managed to get here was all I desired. I let the wilderness envelope me, and let me forget myself.

The crickets were singing, and I could hear some frogs croaking contentedly beside a small pond nearby. I smiled slightly to myself.

"Sing while you can and be happy. At least you're satisfied with yourself." I told them softly. A laugh escaped from my lips. I was down to the level of talking to animals.

I felt a drop of water on my head. Slowly, it built up to a drizzle. I looked up at the silvery drops falling from the sky. I closed my eyes and let them run down my face. Like tears.

Just like tears. I whispered to myself. The frogs, as if rejoicing for the rain sang all the louder. I felt like singing with them, but it would be a long time before I could sing in the rain.

When I was an angel, I used to enjoy hovering just above the clouds and looking at the stars. Their coldness and distance somehow endeeared themselves to me. They reminded me of what angels were supposed to be like. Cold, beautiful, and distant, never stoopind to interact with the mortals on earth, always shining bright, givers of hope. And like angels, it was all a facade. Stars are just burning balls of gas, and sometimes the stars we see don't even exist any more. They've burnt out millions of light years ago, but the news hasn't reached earth yet.

I sighed and closed my eyes to the falling rain.

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Strider~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as the Boy stabbed the man covered in soot. "Holy ****," I thought, going into the back of the bar to hide. "That's a half Angel........," I thought panting for breath. I hoped nobody would find me. I was in grave danger if that half angel found me. I looked for a way out of the Bar, but the back door was locked with a Huge Lock. Crouching, I quietly grabbed the Bartender, covered his mouth and dragged his body to the back. I killed the Bartender with the dagger and took the key out of his pocket. The only problem was, there was about 50 keys.

Banned

Airiorai
    -
    Slender figure slinked out from behind the covering of the wooden post and the shadows, knees bending as odd-shaped feet rested mainly upon the ground. Latching thin fingers around the throat of the man killed by the half-angel, cold orbs gazed upon the burrowed skin, as the thick crimson liquid oozed onto my hands. Releasing my grip, allowing the limp body to hit the floor, an oddly amused smirk had plastered across my face. Fear; the other men felt fear, they were worried. Yet the sight of a demon, so close, didn't seem to bother them. Perhaps they knew how easily some demons are brought into death. Yet they didn't know of the ones who can evade death for eternity.

Now, though, the other men seeing how easily the other was rid of, were preparing to fight back. Short and thin, badly curved swords were pulled from the sheaths resting over their backs, marked with blood. The smirk I had grew broader, as if taunting them. Those worn blades, ancient and bloody, could never bring down a half-angel, perhaps only wound it. Or maybe they had something else they were planning. But they seemed to not pay attention to me as I sat, staring firmly at them, still willing the help the half-angel. What do I have to lose? Nothing. The smirk I once wore faded into a simple line. 'And those humans before me are worthless for they kill what others of their kind recite is evil; but I wonder... will the fear, and the battle of the species ever end? Will it ever be allowed?' With that thought in vain, I pulled the flowing midnight robe dotted with scarlet over my body more, strands of my silver hair streaked with black hanging over my shoulders.
    -
    (OOC: ... I hate typos. xD)

{-----} Morbrid {-----}

Knowing that nothing was going to qwell the bloodlust in Asrafel's soul, I decided to watch from the sidelines...I sensed two other presences (tell me if im wrong k?) in the room besides me watching...a demon...a wolf-like demon and...a human with magic abilities....I decided to conceal my black wings so that I wouldnt have to send these un-deserving human souls to the netherworld....Still the boy kept on fighting, rage tainted his already heavy heart, blood stained his knife, and sorrow filled his mind....If any one could hear me I said "The boy will kill all these men but it wont be the solution to his problem"....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Strider~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My weak magic ablites blunted my heads, saying there was a Demon and a Half Angel Half Demon. Man, they should rename this place for Angels and Demons only for christ Sake. I jumped out from behind the counter and the boy saw me. He knew I was a human. "Oh ****," I muttered as the boy charged at me. I backflipped behind the counter and the boy jumped behind, but I was already gone. He got out of the back of the counter and fought the others.
    I was hanging by a Board on the top of it and quietly jumped back down. "Phew," I thought as I walked over to a table.

{----} Morbrid {-----}

I saw what happened between the Half Angel and the human..and I knew it took an abnormal human to avoid such an attack...so while the bar was being torn limb from limb...I strode ove to where the human lied and whispered..."How did you get your powers?" he turned around probably thinking he's going crazy, until I materialized beside him..."I asked..How did you get you powers?..." the human turned to face me as I made eye contact with him...he seemed a little intimidated, but looked at me with a certain ferocity I had never seen before in a human, not even a magically inhanced one...then I said "It took more than mere more than human ability to perform a backflip such as yourse without difficulty..". Knowing he was hiding something, he pulled out his knife and put it to my throat, "Why dont you tell me who you are?"....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Strider~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"On Second thought, i don't need to know who you are, The Backflip i did consumes of the Magical power in my boots. Everything else was physical strength," I said pulling the knife back into my pocket. "Humans are more then just mere life forms, Sir Half Demon-Half Angel," I remarked quietly as I pulled a Pepsi from my Pocket.

Banned

Pain wasn’t something that bothered Cruel Valentine, so when she crashed through the ceiling of the bar she felt nothing. She landed on the ground, kicking aside planks of wood and knocking a human aside with a flick of her wrist. Archaic words made its way to her lips, and black electricity wrapped itself around her body, ending in a small sphere in her palm. Abruptly a malicious barbed whip materialized, her head lowered from her excitement. She laughed, her voice malevolent and cruel as she spotted the fresh corpse of a human. Beside him was a beautiful half-angel, covered in scars and delirious with the bloodlust that consumed him.

I’ve always loved a good challenge.

And with that, Cruel Valentine charged. She ran with a ferocious speed, her whip gripped in her hand, towards the halfsie. With lightning speed she snaked behind him, her whip wrapped around his neck with her arm. The whip’s thorns pierced into both the angel’s throat and her arm, but she didn’t care. She was going to prove herself to the Shadow underneath, that he had lost something incredible. She felt a small stinging at her side, and looked down.

The dagger had claimed her flesh and Valentine suddenly screamed. Blood began to flow from the wound, and the whip detonated harmlessly into nothing. No longer was she the demoness bent on bloodshed and death, but a girl again. She stepped back from the angel and her eyes watered. She pulled out the dagger like it were nothing and dropped it, letting it clatter against the wooden planks. Time seemed to stand still, as everyone kept their eyes on her.

“I’m… I’m sorry.” And she ran. Ran straight out the door and right into a certain green-olive eyed man.

(your cue Bulba )

Master Trainer

Ryiianemoki (Ry for short) - M - Half Angel (Demon/Angel)

I turned my gaze away from the bar... until suddenly I heard a door open and the sound of pain. I whirled around to suddenly crash into another being. I staggered backwards, as so did the being and I flashed my striking gaze upon what was the cause of this.

Immediatly my eyes met a dazzling display of jewel-like eyes as well. They were teary however, and watered as this female creature made a wincing face. She was slightly shocked and confused... and I was as well. She had black tattered wings, that held some strange dark beauty to them which I could not describe... and a tail with a lashing twisted about behind her as her hair fell about her face, as she glanced up at me. I with drew a breath... as she instantly spoke.

"S-sorry... excuse me.."
    She tried to push back, but the smell of blood was thick to my senses as I saw her hand upon her side which was bleeding rather harshly. She looked like she was handling the pain well... but still, if untreated I knew the consequences. No doubt she was not human... and by the color and air about her, she was either a demoness or part demon...
    A half angel? Demon-angel? Or demoness? Oh what does it matter..

I thought, as I quickly grabbed her arm before she passed me. She quickly recoiled her arm away, looking shocked but I made a pleading face...

"You are injured... you should treat that wound."

She shook her head...
    "I'll be fine... now please, I will leave you alone." She made a move again but I jumped in front of her, and she narrowed her eyes.
    "I don't want to mess with you human... just let me go! Can't you see I don't want to remain in your presense?"
    I shook my head and immediatly took my cloak off and threw it to the side and consentrated upon the wings I had. Instantly the uncontracted themselves and grew to their normal size and instantly they sliced through the back of my jacket and exposed their soft, bird-appearance. I gazed at her and shook my head...
    "I am no human, I am just one with demonic blood wishing to help you... "

[Please Send Tell]

{----} Morbrid {----}

Seeing that he had fully retracted his knife to his pocket, I said, You dont need to call me that.." and with a hand extended I said, "Glad to meet your acquaintance, the name is Morbrid, Morbrid Chaos....."

~~~~~~~~~~~Strider~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "My Name is Strider, Nice to meet you." I replied and shook his hand. I drank the pepsi quickly and gave him a hand motion to follow me. We jumped over the top of the counter and i took out the keys. I had Saw the boy was done killing the others, so he would look for me. I took out a Silver key. "If this isn't right, were fuc*ed," I said as I slid the key in, turned it and........

Banned

ACK! *runs in*

Name: Adinaea Del'Unfe
    Physical description: Outside of battle, she is a tall, statuesque redhead with blue-green eyes and bronzed skin. A pair of red and gold flame tattoos are etched onto her wrists. When she doesn't need her wings, they assume the form of a tattoo between her shoulderblades. She enjoys flaunting her body as much as she can, so it would be fairly common to see her in bikini tops and short shorts, as well as other *ahem* risque attire (Not TOO risque, however...). In battle, however...her eyes become blood red, and her wings remain as wings. She wears some bodyarmor, although not much, relying upon speed.
    Personality: Most of the time, she is a remarkably sweet person, somewhat seductive, very friendly. She's one of those who doesn't care much for difference of species. In battle, all of that is thrown by the wayside, as she becomes merciless and unforgiving. Through it all, her devious and intelligent mind remains active...she shouldn't be messed with.
    Weapons: A pair of curved-bladed silver daggers, supernaturally hardened to near unbreakability. The hilts are studded with rubies. She also has proficiency with many types of torture devices. Her magic leans a bit towards the element of fire, enhanced a bit by the tattoos on her wrists.
    Other: Detests being called a Succubus, because even though she shares qualities with them (Including never getting fat, which she loves to pieces), she is not one herself...the higher-ups of the underworld decided that. She's one of those demons that walks the mortal plain...and wields the whip of torture when needed.

Adinaea Del'Unfe
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A darkened corner, a drink...refuge...

Adinaea sighed, stirring her drink with one crimson-tipped finger. Her magical senses were going wild, again... half-angel, half-demon/angel, magical human...demon...2 demons, in fact...

Her eyes were attracted to the sitting demon, however...and to the halfling child asleep beside him. What would a full demon be doing with a...unless it were his...

Curiosity flared in her blue-green eyes, but she exerted control over it, mastering it, and took another sip of her drink, watching the conflict of the half-angel unfold.

Suddenly, she stiffened. Fingers...tracing the tattoo upon her back...up and down the lines...a rough, drunken voice at her ear, slurring something rather offensive...

Without thinking, she reached back, took hold of the man's greasy hair, and gave a sharp yank. The shrieks of pain soothed her soul, and she stood, still pulling on the man's hair.

She could've killed him right then and there...but no...

"Don't you ever touch me again, scum."

She said it in a low voice, but her voice tended to carry...

EDIT: Forgot to shut off the Email Notification...*blush*

Just Too White & Nerdy Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

BTW: B4, Asilynne told me that she was trying to interactwith your angel girl chary just so you know. I'm gonna post that we meet up with you ok?

Name: Eralan
    Species: Elven (warrior)
    Physical description: About 5'9; mid-back length pitch black hair with two small braids hanging by each pointed ear, sparkling light-hazel eyes that can give a peircing gaze and stand out on her pale skin. Wears a brown tunic top similar to Legolas (from Lord of the Rings) with a white collared shirt underneath, and tight brown pants with black pointed boots. Also wears a blue crystal star pendent around her neck. It is a mystery as to where she got this pendent except for a select few.
    Personality: At first meeting she gives seems slightly bitter and uptight but will loosen up around people she trusts. She's very trustworthy and will never go back on her word once she has given it. Unlike her partner Asilynne, she is often dislikes associating with people of races that she feels are not on the same level as Elves; such as Humans, Fallens, and Half-angels/half-breeds.
    Weapons: A silver Elvish sword that a ruby-eyed dragon encreasted (sp?) on the hilt. Is also fairly skilled with a bow & arrow but usually prefers to fight with a blade. Also posseses simple Elven healing magic
    Other: Is Asilynne's travelling companion/partner. They are good friends but have diferences in opinion on many matters.

Eralan:
    ~~~~
    Asilynne and I were drawing closer to the celetial being now. It was angel....there was no doubt about it. That sort of aura could only come from a celetial creature, and a strong one at that. I was pleased. It would be nice to talk to an angel again. They were one of the few beings that I didn't mind associating with. Angels and occasionally demons were the races besides elves that I was able to tolerate. I couldn't stand Fallens. Jus the sight of them made my skin crawl and the very thought of them made me sudder. Humans....well they were just annoying and bothersome. I found them quite crude and disgusting at times. I avoided them whenever possible. Then....there were those Halfsies! The Half-angels....half-demons....half-whatever. I really had no disgust towards them really...more like apathy. I did not approve of interbreeding between species personally; I felt that different races should stick to their own kind for it would make the world alot less complicated.
    I didn't not blame the Halfsies, for it is never their fault that their parents were of different race. But I prefered not to associate with them for it would most likely create some enemies for me, for the Halfsies had very few friends amoung other races and they were also bitter towards anyone who tried to be civilized towards them. They were the lowliest of creatures.....hunted down by almost anyone with a weapon or skills to do so. I found it much easier just not to get involved with them. It was for the best....
    "Eralan! Look!" Asilynne's voice snaped me out of thought. She pointed in front of us, her manner full of excitement and anticipation. I lifted my head slightly and followed her finger to a spot about 50 yards away. I saw a feminine figure, pale with long strawberry-blond hair, poking her head out from behind a tree. I could tell from the aura eminating from her that she was the angel we were looking for. She gave off a soft glow that was common amoung angelic creatures and her feathery white wings were tucked down and in as far as they would go. Obviously she was trying to be discrete, and she seemed to be watching us, unaware that we had noticed her.
    But it didn't take her long to realize that we were heading towards her. She slowly came out from behind the tree and watched our approach curiously. I was now able to see her full form. She was barely clothed; her only garments a thin cropped tanktop and short skirt. She did not seem hostile but I figured we should not assume that she thought the same of us. I put on a friendly face to show her that we meant no harm as we reached her. Asilynne was the first to make a move of introduction.
    "Hello there!" She said invitingly, waving in greeting. The angel made no move. I took a step foreward.
    "Greetings honorable angel," I said with a slight bow of my head, "I am Eralan of the elven village of Lavendrell. Daughter of Rangolan and Eraphyn. This is my partner Asilynne, from the same village. May we inquire as to your name?"

whoa....that was longer than I had plannned...I guess I just got on a roll...
    Speaking of rolls...I'm hungry...*stomache growls* ooooo...

**Winner of the "Most Mysterious Character" Award (2009)**
    Sanya Halvacor - Kingdom Heartless

Kuro's quote fav:
    "Take whatever you want, just don't headbutt me." - Bear

Not quite sure what to do, but something... O_o
    So yeah.
    Intro post!

Name: Fierna
    Species: Fallen Angel
    Physical description: 5'11". Body is slim, pretty much can be thought of as wirey. Complexion is quite pale. Hair is black; she wears it down, and it often hangs around her face, shadowing it. Eyes are a deep gray. Her nails are naturally black, as are her lips. Has wings that used to be white but have since become black--sensing a theme here--and rarely cracks a grin. Wears, I know you can guess it, black! Mmm... go figuah... Overall, looks to be slightly twitsed, definitely "darkened" since being an angel...
    Personality: A downer, o' course. Not so much in that she embraces the norms of a typical cynic, but that she rejects everything that she was told to believe when she was younger. From the time she was born, she abhored the ways of the angels; felt them to be overbearing, hypocritical, and all-around irritaing creatures. As time past, she fell away from them, and finally managed to escape. She remembers being there, and is glad that she left, but still has been unable to find any sort of place to be accepted. In soem ways, she's glad o this, but in others she's tired of running from others or confronting them, only to be cast away. Ah well...
    Weapons: Seeing as she lives on Earth... A Magnum and a bunch of throwing knives. Works for her purposes.
    Other: ...bwip...

Fierna ~ Fallen Angel
    ------------------------------------------

Oh, angels in heaven, how you hold yourselves above, how you watch us with contempt. Angels of mercy indeed. Angels of love. Angels on the most high, the best of the best. None above, none better than. Holier than thou, without a doubt. Able to whisk away all trouble with a single beat of a pair of powered wings.

I snarled slightly, walking through the woods. My head was down, my minds elsewhere, but I managed not to fall. I'd been walking through the forest for years. After all, the forest was comforting. In the forests, the angels saw less. They cared less for the forest. To them, what lay beneath didn't matter. They could not see it, it did not matter.

Angels, fie. I hated them, honestly I did. To think that I'd been one... Or maybe I'd never really been one. I could hope. Wings? I had wings of my own, but these were not the wings of light. These were different. Everything about me was different.

Always different. No one would accept this, so f*** them. I had been an angel and was no longer. They could not see... Why could they not see? I was no angel. Yet they despised me for being one. The angels looked down on me, condescending in their traditional manner.

"Leave me alone..." I muttered darkly, brushing a few strands of hair out of my eyes.

I ddin't really want to be left alone completely, but they were driving me to eternal solitude. No matter. Right. Sure. I could handle this. Needed to handle this, because they didn't give a damn.

Were there others like me? If so, I'd never seen them. Maybe I would soon. Maybe someone like me would understand. Was that true, though? Was there anyone like me? Did they hate?

Hate. What was wrong with hate?

The forest called, always called. It was almost beautiful. SO alone... But alone in the beautiful night.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

~
    Illu'vatar
    ~
    How wierd, I thought, for so many different species would interact in one place. the fight was becomiong larger, and my continuing to stay was endangering my daughters life. Slowly, I stood, preparing myself to leave. I shielded my daughter with my cloak, quietly exiting the building.

Outside I sat my daughter, under the watchful eye of He. He would keep her safe until I returned. I stepped back into the building, and placed my gauntlet upon my right hand. Without my cloak, the black wings upon my back spread, and I allowed the horns of my people to potrude from my head. I hesitated to withdraw my sword. There were mostly humans in this bar, and I had no desire to kill this particular half-angel. I held out my palm, and focused my energy into it. A red orb of flame materialized in my hand, and I unleashed it upon the wooden establish. The building quickly caught fire, and I, now in suitable conditions, mercilessly slaughtered the drunken humans. They all deserved to die, and today, I would be thier Grim Reaper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Strider~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Door opened and I bursted out with Morbrid. The boy charged out with his Dagger ready, but I kicked wall after wall and finally got on top of the roof of another building. The Bar was now on Fire. I looked over, and cousidently, Morbrid wasn't there.I there on the roof as the rain poured on my hair,making it fall down and blocked my eyes. i sat down for a rest, and gently descended into a peaceful sleep.

Banned

Default Valentine

Dunno what to do, but I'll just wing it.
    ===========================

You're a wretch. One minor wound and you ruin my chance to prove myself! You go sobbing like a little girl into some half-demon.

Shut up. Valentine responded. She pushed the hair from her eyes back, tucking it neatly behind a pointed ear. The two of them found a secluded spot somewhere along the trees so that the half-demon could properly look over her wounds without any fear of being seen. An awkward silence, like the light drizzle of rain, fell over them the two of them as he did so.

This person was comforting to her -- especially since without knowing anything about her, he had exposed his darkest secret. Demons were like humans sometimes. They could hate one another, or just hate a certain type of demon. Succubae were one of those types, hating things that was unattractive. Being unattractive and male were just one of the things that drove succubae insane.

"My name's Valentine," she said quietly.

"I'm Ry." he paused, as if to think, but still continuing to patch the wound up with various pieces of his clothing. "If you don't mind me asking. How'd you get this wound? It's awfully deep. And there are little cuts along your arm, too."

"Oh, uhm," Valentine stumbled over her words, desperately trying to think of an excuse. She couldn't just say that she tried to kill some half-angel, so she let something - anything - come out. "I fell."

You FELL?

Ry's olive-green eyes stared suspiciously into hers, a hint of puzzlement hiding behind his boldness. "You... fell." He paused again, as if trying to think of ways of how that could've worked. Or he might've been wondering if she were lying or not. "And I suppose you got these knicks in your arm on the way down?"

"Right."

He stopped tending to her wound, and stated quietly, "You're lying. And you're not a succubus, are you? Succubae can lie better than that."

It was amazing how he knew. I might as well.. And with that, she began to explain. About her wounds, her alterego, when a crack in the distance caught her attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Strider~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i woke up, it was darker then before. I felt a strange disturbance coming but ignored it. I jumped from roof to roof, until I heard a strange converstation bewteen a demon and a.... Demon-Angel. I listened quietly and carefuly making sure they couldn't hear me.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

~
    Illu'vatar
    ~

My raged only lasted a few seconds, as I soon grew tired of killing humans. I quickly closed my wings, pressed them against my back, and with a little bit of magic, hid the horns potruding from my head. I stepped outside what used to be the door, now ambers and ashes, and turned to the sight of he nuzzling my daughter into a deeper sleep. I walked over to them, and picked her up slowly, holding her against my chest.

In that moment, a drunken human ran out of the burning bar, a knife in hand. He crouched, and launched himself at the attacker, tearing his body in half. He turned to me, and I laughed. I had more to live for in life than my daughter. I had him to live for as well.

I sat upon the ground, marveling in my work. I had burned many bars to the ground, but there was something special about it this time. Perhaps the half-angel, the reason for my burning of the bar in the first place? Tiredly, I curled into a ball, covering myself with mywings. He loomed over me, already having slept enough to lay awake for the rest of the night. He would protect me along with my daughter, and with that thought in mind, I too drifted off into dreamland.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He, him =Lion

{----} Morbrid {----}

After busting down the walls, Strider eventually got out....while I was just about to escape, a huge chunk of the bar fell on me...knocking me unconcious....When I awoke, I knew something or someone was above me...I could hear two voices...when I looked to my left I saw that Strider was badly injured so I threw off hte block of wood on me and ran out of to join him...I lifted him to his feet, by then I suddenly fell to my knees..the huge chunk had not only compressed my ribs, but had created a gash right acroos my chest-line..I stared at my blood..and, while Strider was talking about something on the roof, then blacked-out...

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: ???? (people just call him Fool)
    Species: ????? (looks human though)
    Appearance: He's dressed up as a court jester. He wears a red and white mask and large white gloves. There is no trade of skin,hair or anything showing.
    Personality: He's happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He's enjoys dancing around and thinks life is just a game. He's a complete fool.
    Weapons: He carries a giant mallet. But mostly uses his magic.
    Other: Fool usually comes and helps people for no reason. Good or Evil.

Fool
    -----------------------------
    I fell to the ground as that demon punched me in the face.
    “Come on you weirdo!” he growled, “Show me your face, or do I have to remove that mask myself?” He lunged forward at me just as an angel appeared from behind a tree.
    “Leave him alone!” she cried. I stuck my hand out and with a loud explosion; the demon went flying into a tree and went unconscious. I got to my feet and turned to face the angel. She stared back at me with a horrified look in her eyes.

Note: the angel I’m talking about is Avayiarah I hope that’s all right B4?
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Strider~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    .[COLOR=orangered]

I knew I was a smart human, but for some reason all I could hear was static for some reason. "Maybe my brain had became fried from all that heat and using up about 2/3 of my magic abilites. It'll take a 10 hour sleep to recharge, but that leaves me wide open fir me to be murdered. Hmmmm," I thought thoughtfully, for i didn't want to make the wrong choice. Suddenly, A Huge Bell rung. I looked at the clocktower. the Bell was ringing. 1 ring. 2 ring. 3 rings.4 rings.5 rings.6 rings. 7 rings. 8 rings " Wow! It was only Eight o clock? Either I fell asleep for a hour, or I descended asleep for 11 hours! I must have all my magic back by now," I remarked with glee in my voice.
    I jumped down from the roof near the back door of the bar and saw Morbrid bleeding, probally knocked out also. "Hello in there?" I asked. No response. When i picked Morbrid up, I almost Collasped.
    "Man buddy, what did you eat today, A Cow?" I weakly said as I carried him to a abandoned barnyard. No Hay was in there. It didn't smell like Manure either. It just had a plain smell. "We might as well stay here until the rain stops.

nananananananana BATFLEA! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sheesh!

Name: Lautakwah "Delphi"
    Age: Refuses to reveal, estimated to be over 200 years old.
    Species: Elf-Human
    Physical description: Looks more human than elf, but some of the elvish influences are plain to see. He is tall, long flowing blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and has pointed ears. The human influence on him is more widespread. He's solidly built (but not overly bulky), very tough. His skin is no longer pure and fair as an elf because of his countless battles. He wears a black leather vest, loose-fitting blue jeans, a black belt, and lightweight leather shoes. He also wears a large black hooded cloak for traveling and "not being noticed."
    Personality: Has the calm optimism and wisdom of an elf, and the fierce determination of a human. He's been a fighter all his life, and has been close to death countless times. His desire to survive and continue fighting is keen and absolute. But, no matter what the situation, he never loses his temper or composure. Has incredibly sensitive hearing, eyesight, and smell, his more elvish traits.
    Weapons: He has a variety of weapons he keeps for emergencies only. He can adeptly wield a polearm, longbow, fighting claws, or even a sword if he has to. But his weapon of choice is his martial arts skills and sometimes the polearm.
    Other: Occasionally gets weepy when he sees the sunset *shrug*.

~~~~

I awoke with a start, breathing heavily and sweating a bit. I glanced over at the clock.
    "1:30..." I said, disappointed. In the past few weeks I had been suffering many a restless night, filled with nightmares and horrific premonitions when I did sleep. I always just blamed it on my pre-tournament anxiety. Fighting was a passion I had always enjoyed. I mean, this tournament only happens once a century. And to think, my skills I had been honing for the last seventy years would finally be recognized! I felt myself getting a bit excited, so I calmed myself and lay back down in my bed and began to ponder, thinking about my life. Society had rejected me. The humans hated the elves, and the elves "didn't associate" with humans, meaning they disliked them too. And here I was, caught in the middle of a bitter rift. My mother and father had thrown away all ties to their respective races just to be together. Unfortunately their example went unnoticed, as the elvish society shunned my mother, and the humans ignored my father. Going through school was a painful experience for me as well.
    At first, the human kids would tease me for my appearance(I went to a public human school, since I looked more human than elf). After a while, they began to mock me and my heritage. I usually ignored them, but every once in a while their taunts would cause me to get angry, and I would fight back. I was always a bit bigger than the human kids, getting height early from my elvish side. Things really weren't so bad until I reached my final year of high school. Starting the year before, the taunts had turned to violent fights, as they would gang up on me and beat me up. I could bear with the bruises and cuts, but the humiliation stuck with me. Then, with just a few months remaining in my last year, it happened.

-FLASHBACK-
    I was on my way to class when I was approached by several big guys. It seemed like normal procedure at first, til one of them pulled out a knife.
    "We're gonna make sure you die this time, you freak." He said to me with the absolute coldest tone you could ever imagine. My calm exterior was holding, but my heart was pounding like crazy. FOr the first time, I felt a nip of fear. It was this nip that caused my elvish instints to click on with a start. Half conscious, I stared at the guy holding the knife at me. With one swift motion, I brought my hands across, striking his arm at the mid forearm and wrist exactly at the same time. This move caused his bone to immediately snap, and he dropped the knife as he cried out in pain. He staggered backward, clutching his disfigured arm.
    "Get him!" He yelled, signaling the others to attack me. I crouched down as the first one lunged at me. I quickly rose and met his oncoming body with a hard uppercut to the lower jaw. He was immediately knocked out, and his limp body fell on the floor to my right. Two more guys came at me from my left I sprung into the air and swung my right leg, hitting one guy's left shoulder and sending him into the other one, knocking them both into the wall. The last man came at me from the front, this time with head down. He was aiming to tackle me. I crouched down and met him head on in the same position. It was like two bulls locking horns. After pushing back and forth for a few seconds, I did something that surprised even myself. I wrapped my arms around the guy's chest, directly behind his own arms. With a yell of letting go, I lifted him up off the ground, and threw him over my shoulder, landing on top of the two bodies lying by the wall. Breathing heavily, the huge crowd of onlookers gasped, as they had never seen anything like it. It was at that moment I decided to become a martial artist (Corny I know, but the post is beginning to get long).
    -END FLASHBACK-

I let out a deep sigh as I remembered that day. That event sparked my intense training in the fighting arts. I had continued this pattern for 70 long years, practicing in solitude, and moving around the world like a nomad. I had been in this town for a couple of years now, and things weren't so bad. I had noticed there were many other intelligent beings here besides humans. Some I could tell shone with spriitual grace. Others I saw had an evil aura about them. And some were just interminable, but were obviously not human. I even saw a few elvish folk around. I had been able to find a job and an apartment, and continued to train in the back of the laundry room basement of the apartment building. I finally managed to get back to sleep, and woke up again at around 8:30, getting out of bed to start a new day. Little did I know I would come to know of the greatest opportunity of my life on this day....

Had to cut it off somewhere, I don't want to be too long and boring. I'll make a follow-up post sometime later if nobody feels compelled to interact with him. But don't let his fighting nature fool you. He doesn't bear the same hatred of others that his races seem to bear for him.
    "A closed mouth gathers no feet."
    -Benjamin Franklin

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~~Shykra~~~~~~~

Heavenly beings that called themselves angels. Creatures of light, purity and beauty.

I could have laughed. Any other fallen angel would have told you the same thing: angels are not what they seem. Great celestial beings.... They had less mercy than demons sometimes. They had no pity for halflings at all, and angels felt that falled deserved pity, but also deserved their fate. I called out to the uncaring darkness, I'm happier now than I ever was.

Rain still pattered down, and the wind was blowing strongly. My hair kept on brushing against my face, tickling me and annoying me. I could not see well at all.

As I walked further, I sensed several presences. One was a fallen one like me, who's presence kept on blinking in an out of my conciousness. This probably meant that he or she was not that close.

There were three other presences. One, a celestial being. An angel, and the other two, elves. I sighed, and would have avoided them, but something drew me to them. maybe it was because I wanted to get a glimpse of what I had been. I walked boldly into the clearing, not wanting to be sneaky or anything like that.

I saw the angel. She....I think I remembered her. Very vaguely, but she was familiar.

Confused, I examined her features, trying to see who she was. A name came to mind. Tentatively I tried to say it out. "Avayiarah?" I said softly.

The first word I had spoken to another creature since my...departure from the ranks of the angels. She turned to me and gazed at me. I could discern nothing from her gaze.

I then remembered what I was, a fallen, one disgraced, and realised that my presence was probably noxious to all other creatures. Indeed, the two elves were looking at me in clearly undisguised disgust.

I turned to walk away, out of this clearing, away from these disdainful creatures.

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

Banned

Airiorai
    -
    Somehow, now; I was away from the bar, sitting quietly under the protection of a tree, slender arms wrapped around my knees as my head was burrowed within. Messy silver hair, tossed around my the wind as the rain patted harshly against it. Void orbs, now the faintest blue glared to the sky.

"Rain... it feels so sad, as if the sky is crying..." a deep sigh escaped pale lips, "Just what I needed. Something that I say that depresses me. But that's often." my glare lowered onto the ground, flowing ebony robe showered with markings the colour of blood now tainted with mud stains and water.

Eyelids softly slid over eyes, attempting to get rest, but it never came.

Master Trainer

Ry - M - Half-Angel (Demon/Angel)

I glanced at the wound, and I shook my head. She wasn't the best liar in the world... but she must have had some reason for it.
    It was then she opened up... and told me about herself.
    How she had an alter ego which some times took a hold of her, and made her into a beserk killing demonic being... and then how she in fact got the wound- from a knife to the side by a half-angel.
    Poor woman... having an alterego.. I thought, but I shook my head as I held my hand out by her side.
    "Your wound is deep... and should heal by it's own, but since you are a demonic being... I can use my demonic side to heal some of you with dark energy... if you were any other creature, I'd corrupt you but..."
    With that I closed my eyes for a brief moment and reached deep down into my demonic blood... and instantly found the dark energy which waited there, always block and trying to be stuffed by the angelic mixings with in me. I unleashed and unlocked the dark energy however... and as I opened my eyes, instantly my hand caught on fire- but this fire was dark violet, and did not burn. The fire tried to spread all over my body... tried to take over, but using my will power and mind I surpressed it just to t he hand. Instantly I took a tender finger and touched Valentine's side, and instantly the violet engulfted the wound and tried to spread over her body...

I surpressed that as well, and kept shouting words at my demonic side in my head..
    Heal... heal... HEAL!
    FInally with a moan inside the demonic blood, the wound was partially mended and it could go no further. I quickly withdrew my finger and called the demonic energy back with in me. It refused... but as I released the angelic powers a small bit, the dark energy listened and returned inside of my soul... and I sealed off the energy once again.

The glow disappeared, and I breathed heavily as Valentine was about to speak until...
    We heard a crack not too far off, and it caused me to sharply twist my head up, and Valentine to get to her feet. Though she was not fully healed... I healed enough of it to make her able to move with ease- only a bit of discomfort.

"Some thing is up there.." She whispered, as I nodded.
    " Before we have action however... let me say one thing. I don't care about your alterego... I've had a bad enough time in my life to learn and know you don't judge a person by what they are and what they have done..."
    She nodded, but just as she did suddenly a figure leapt down from teh roof tops...

(Anyone's cue! ^^;

Avayiarah - F - Angel

"Greetings honorable angel," I said with a slight bow of my head, "I am Eralan of the elven village of Lavendrell. Daughter of Rangolan and Eraphyn. This is my partner Asilynne, from the same village. May we inquire as to your name?"

I was shocked... and pleased at the same time. It had been a long time since I had met Elvens, and out of all the creatures I had to admit that they were probably the most fasinating. I smiled breafly as I bowed before them as well, letting my wings untighten a bit and hand loosely before me.

" Greetings to you both as well. I am Avayiarah of the Angelic Cities of Amaron, near the post of Okya Mountain. (The city is above the mountain, but Okya mountain is the tallest mountain around and thus they tend to visit there as a post.) I am kyn of the leader Byavika and spouse Mefialyrah."
    I normaly didn't do such formal introductions, but with two Elvens present, it was some thing you had to do for manners. Plus they had treated me with more respect then most species would show, which made me feel pleased.

"What fancy do you have in this forest?" The other Elven, named Asylinne enquired, as the other Elven named Eralan gave her a look. I smiled meekly and spoke again.
    "I am simply out for the purpose of getting away from the Okya Mountain post for a while... news has been heard by my kyn that half-breeds are out in more numerous numbers then before, and attacking some quaint villages to recover their endangered kind. Thus many of our .."
    I hesitated, Angels were not commonly known for their parts in war... but more as givers of peace. Lately however, that statement was untrue and becoming more faint...
    "- they have gone out in search of them."

With that, Eralan nodded and was about to speak when suddenly I felt a strange... holy yet tainted aura present. I whirled my head around when I heard my name...
    " Avayiarah..."

I whirled my head, along with the two Elvens to see a being... and it took nothing less of a second for me to recognize it to be a Fallen Angel. Eralan made a look of disgust, as Asylinne was rather curious..
    But as this Fallen Angel looked at me, with her saddened and some what bitter gaze... she turned away and headed out of the clearing.
    I rummaged through my mind... there was some thing familiar about her... some thing...-
    Shykra...
    Yes! It was Shykra.. that was her name. I knew it... but why? Only a bit of memories from past ago of her... but...

"Excuse me..I must go after her..." I spoke to the Elvens, as I quickly dashed upon my feet after the Fallen Angel,my wings swaying in the wind as I went after her. I could hear the Elven's debating on whether to follow or not..
    "Shykra! Shykra!" I called out in the darkness, until I stopped abruptly to see her stopped, facing directly at me.

"I know of your name... it is Shykra." I said gently, as she frowned but nodded.
    " I am surprised you would even tolerate saying a Fallen's name... Angels I thought shunned even the mere memory of the fallen.."
    I frowned, as I stared at teh ground and then gazed back up..

"I sadly will admit it to be true, but i am not like most Angels. I do not care about races.. I do not care what blood you have, what species you are, what others think of you or any kind... I only care about the being in essense of itself- I don't care what you are, but who you are... and I do not shun anyone- shunning is for murderers and those with evil intentions."
    [Please Send Tell]

okay Im kinda confused...are we all going to meet up for one purpose or just run around like lunatics barely following the last persons post (not that thats happened yet)....amnd whats the deal with the faint posting colors..I cant read em otherwise my eyes would pop out from aquinting so much....

{----} Morbrid {----}

"ugh...." I sadi when I finally woke up...."Your finally awake..." said a voice...it was Strider..I shook my head in order to wake up...I quickly realized that my arm was broken when I tried to lift it..."Urghh..." , "Dont move it" Strider said,m "itll only make the pain worse..." ...then, getting the feeling to spread them, I let down my poncho and opened up my black angel wings...Strider just stared at them...I guessed it was his first time seeing a 1/2 angel 1/2 demon in full form...then I said, "Strider...do you remember on the roof..." I asked him..."What on the roof?" he answered back.."There were two voices..speaking to each other...about something..." "Yeah....but I think they left after I got u in here...cuz IO didnt here anything else from them..." "And what happenend to the boy in the bar?" then with grity look Strider replied..."I dont know..."

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

~
    Illu'vatar
    ~

I had been lying awake for some time now. The trees protected us from the rain, but the wind was cold, and I could fell my daughters uncomfort.

"We have to get home,"I whispered to myself. I signaled to him that he could leave, and meet us back at home, deep in the forest. Why I built a home in the forest I did not know. Perhaps it is because that's where I spent most of my time as a child. Or maybe because of the peace, and the easy meals. Nevertheless, I unfolded my wings, and let the wind carry me away. I drifted sleepily through the clouds, the wind at my back, and rain and my face. I floated for what seemed like an eternity, lost in my own thoughts.

I was becoming afraid. I loved my daughter dearly, and I would not want her to awake in such conditions. Then, I felt a prescence. Very faint, because of my altitude. I slowly descended, until finally, my eyes caught sight of the prescence. It was an angel, with another. Fallen perhaps... I continued my descent to the ground, until I hovered a few hundred feet above them. Even though angels and demons were sworn enemies, she could soothe my daughter to sleep, and that is good enough reason to associate with an angel.

[----] Morbrid [----]

I was slowly re-cooperating, when Strider yelled, "What the H3ll?" as I turned to see what he was talking about, I saw a Demon, slighly bruised, flying in with a child....I didnt know what Strider was thinking, but I had compassion for this woman because I am 1/2 demon. She was soaking wet, and was holding a child in her arms...so with no questions asked I went go get some warm blankets for our un expected visitors...

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Fool
    ------------------------------
    I stepped towards the angel. But when I did, she turned and flew off.
    "Why did she run?" I thought. I began to dance around hapilly. I didn't care if she ran or not, I was still happy. Suddenly, a strange creature came from the bushes and colided with me. We both fell to the ground and I laughed. The creature was a fallen angel. She backed away quickly. I looked at the expression on her face. She was frightened and yet sad. I couldn't stand to see another creature be sad, I wanted everyone to be happy. So I pulled out a smal loaf of bread from my pocket and offered it to her.
    "Y y y you're freindly?" she stuttered. I nodded. She then came down to take the bread.
    "What's your name?" she asked. I took a stick and wrote the word Fool in the dirt.
    "Fool huh? well Fool, can you speak?" I wasn't sure if I could speak anymore. I hadn't spoken in a long time. So I shook my head.
    "Alright then. Well, my name's Fierna."
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

~~~~~~~~~~Strider~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"too many fuc*ing demons around here," I muttered as I used my Magic to create Items. I created a Sofa, A Enterianment Center along with a Refrigator and Xbox and Gamecube and stuff. Only thing it was missing was a TV. I aimed my magic at the enterianment center and sadly, instead of a TV, A Giant Milk Cow broke the Enterimant Center and mooed. Morbrid let out at chuckle as I s-ai-d "Bisyabitc*ya!" I cursed in a language only I knew. I teleported another E.C and another TV and created a 2 beds, then my magic powers ran out."I looked over at them and smiled. "Looks like Morbrid and this other woman have to share a bed, while I'll sleep on the couch,unless one of you will sleep on the floor," I said collasping backwards onto the coach, onto my feathery soft pillow and descended into a deep, snoring sleep