Ok, in addition to these forum rules, please read these General TPM rules on this page: http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM_General_Rules.html

old rules had a bad vibe going with them, and they get changed so im reposting... these are forum specific rules, site rules (spam, explicit images) they are still no-no's

1. No ROM-Talk at all, no discussing anything about ROMs in any way, dont post anything about them...

2. You are not to act superior to anyone, as it creates a negative attitude & just plain isn't cool, you are not more '1337' then anyone else, and if you do have a certain skill at something, use it in a beneficial way by being helpful, not in a negative manner.

The Mods & Admins are the only people in this forum that are allowed to give orders & warnings, please listen to them, as they were given for a reason

3. No asking for links. No giving links, except if you are linking to direct information, we dont wanna be advertising for sites other than TPM... you can however ask for links via/PM

4. Please do not ask for information that is visibley available in another thread or FAQ topic... (i.e. dont post a topic when theres already another topic discussing it)

5. Flaming & personal attacks are not allowed.

6. Do not post wild claims (i.e. 'i found a new pokemon' or 'i know how to get to johto/kanto') they are not permitted & will be closed.

7. RMT topics go in the sub-forum, please do not post them in here.

8. No double-posting, if you want to add something to a reply, and yours is the last reply, dont double-post, simply edit your last post.

9. You are allowed to post current online gaming standards for final RMTs. So while 386 FRLG teams could easily be posted in the other games forum, they will be acceptable here until further notice. This is so there are no further qualms about it.

10. Please don't revive old posts that have already served their purpose. (Topics that are a few pages back and have already been fully answered.)

11. Feel the love!

Edited by Sir Chris 4-7-04

N1CF: Put Rule #10 in on 07-07-2004.