Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *Digimon:Digital Sensations!(Starts,2 LSU's!)*

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default *Digimon:Digital Sensations!(Starts,2 LSU's!)*

Digital Sensations!

It's been 25 years since humans ever touched the Digital World,15 years of peace.Of Course, the Digital world is still protected by the 3 Celestials..Orphanimon,Seraphimon and Cherubimon. And yes...Digimon are known about in the Real world..

But not as you think. Since the last Adventure, Digimon TCG has come out, and has become the Number One Hit in Japan, and was translated into over 21 languages.Kids, Teenages..and even(GASP!!) some adults play the TCG...And you just happen to be one of those millon people that play
    the TCG.
    In the Digital World, the 3 Celestials feel a strong evil lurking near, something bigger than the last 2 times they needed human help.It is,in fact, 3 Mega digimon that rival the 3 Celestial rule, Magna Wicamon of Pollution, Yami Seraphimon of UnHoly and Venom Lucemon of Shadow, planning to use a extreme method to get their ways.....Controlling Humans.

Seraphimon, Orphanimon and Cherumon discuss about this, and they plan to do the same thing that the 3 Lunar's are, but more..complex.They plan to call out on 13 kids from the Human world,10 kids of pure heart , to release the power the last 10 kid's(Remember Digimon: Perfect Ideal's..Yeah.Them) left...10 orbs containing some of the power of the 10 human and 10 Beast spirits that now rest with the 10 former Chosen Children. Within these 10 ords contained a Digimon of the Element, and evenmore, a Powerful Digi-Magic of the D-Sense(New Digivice!)..
    And the Ability to Merge Digivolution...The Only problem was..
    The 3 most powerful-Purity,Holy and Spectral fell into the wrong hands before the 3 celestials could assign it to a human.These contained some of the power of Seraphimon(Holy),Cherubimon(Purity), and Spectral(Orphanimon). Now the 3 Lunar's could complete their plan as well.They plan to use the 3 kids to Collect Digicode.They take the 3 orbs of Purity,Spectral and Holy, and hide them away in secret locations. And in the Temples of Holy(UnHoly's opposite),Temple of Spectral(Opposite of Shadow), and Temple of Purity(Opposite of Pollution) were given Decoy orbs hiding the Powers of UnHoly,Shadow and Pollution. The 3 Celestials quickly fouind the 3 orb's and placed them in 3 of the 10 kids.

The Celestials quickly send Wiccamon, a Human-looking digimon to the real world to gather the 10 kids in order to stop them...And the Lunars send a

Loyal Babamon to get the 3...

~Real World.

It's Summer, thank heaven, no school. Your a avid fan of the Digimon TCG,your even a pretty good dueler.Well, It IS summer, and every summer..there is the "Summer Digimon Convention" at the Tokyodome.Since you've played, you've gone to the convention. They sell food, new cards, and card scanners.And your favorite, the Tournament...So, of course you go..But something there is waiting for you..

So you go of course, deck and all..You walk around,view and purchase some of the new cards, And get to meet one of the Creators of the TCG(Which, of course, is a character from Perfect Ideals or Legend's, your pick.).Then something catches your eye, a Booth with the word's "Free Fortune Telling", in the middle of it all. No one seem's to notice it besides 9 other kids. You shrug, and decide if they can tell you if you'll be a better duelist in the future, it's worth a shot. Not only that, but you feel pulled to the booth, as if a strong force is pulling you.

Before you enter the booth, you here 3 shreiks from 3 kids, and a drop. Abulances come, 3 children have fallen into a coma(those are the 3 that will be evil)..but as you try to go to help them, you feel a tug..in a instant, you feel yourself walking to the both, with no utter control over your entire body..You walk in, the other 9 children follow.Behind a crystal ball, a Strange looking old woman smiles at you..

"Finally."

You suddenly feel like your losing grip, like falling asleep. Your last sight was 10 color's of mist coming from the crystal ball, seemingly choking you of life..

"We have another 10 here!"one of the EMT's call over to where the booth WAS.

Spot's Left/Spot's on Reservation[size=1]

LSU's
    No LSU's are left

Name:
    Look's 1(You gain a different set of clothing in the Digital World, so..This is your look in the real world):
    Look's 2(In the Digital World. Only clothing changes, though I'll allow Eye color to change^^):
    Personality:
    D-Sense Color(Including Rim and Base):
    Digimon:
    Element-
    Spells(Yeah.Only 1 can be your starting one, and as you get stronger, you get more spells, depending on your element.):
    Theme Songs(Up to 3):
    Other:

Digimon(Upto to Mega.)(They can be made up.)

Name:
    Type:
    Virus,Data or Vaccine?:
    Looks:
    Level:
    Attacks(2 for rookie-champion.4 for Ultimate and Mega):
    Element(MUST correspond to the Element you are assigned.):

Digimon/Human Merge Form:

Name:
    Type:
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown:
    Looks(They have to be Semi-Humaniod):
    Attacks(5 attacks Max.):
    Level:Merge Mega
    Element(You can use 2):

Movements

5 Pointed Star-Enable's Digivolution, but only works when your Partner is experianced enough(the screen will shine with a white-ish glow]
    Triangle-Start's Merge Digivoltion, only works when the Color of the Rim is blinking on the screen.
    Circle-Enable's A Holographic picture of the Digital World.Also show's dot's which indacte the other 9 children.
    Line-Enables Card Scanning.
    X-Enables talkline to 3 celestials.
    (Evil Only)Rectangle-Enable's senser for any large Piece of Digicode.
    (Good only)Cross-Enables ability to steal Digital Land Code from 3 Evil when they are weak.
    2 Circles(Like a Venn Diagram?):Enables the ability to scan Digimon Code, then turn it into a card you can use to scan for "Card Slash!"

Explanations:

Spellspells are for you to use to protect yourself when A.Your digimon is still a egg [i]-or-[i] B. Your digimon is weakened. They can be used anytime, though.

Digimon:Your Digimon, when you first arrive to the digital world, Is a DigiTama, a digiegg.Your digiegg hatches when You get your orb.

Temples:
    Evil Children:You first arrive in front of your temple, which you get brainwashed.^^
    Good CC:You first arrive at the Wind temple at Cirrus City. After that, we will be teleported to the next city, located near the next temple.

D-Senses:Only for the good children, your D-Sense serves first as a only a map, more of a empty shell.Once you get your orb,however, your D-Sense can do more things.

I thinkies that's it..

Nameatoshi Takinowa
    Look's 1tanding about 5'5", he has Blue Eye's like the sky, and Brown spiky hair. He's got a skinny figure, he doesn't workout in a gym or anything,but he's not a entire wimp. He wears Light Brown Khaki zip pants(allowing him to zip half the pant off to make them shorts., A Red T-Shirt, and a Black Leather Jacket, that he normally wears.He wears contants, but carries around a set of glasses.
    Look's 2:He now has (somewhat scary,too) Red eyes that scare the hell out of you.He now wears his glasses all the time, only because he lost his contacts as he was entering the Digital World. He wears a Silvery T-Shirt, And Black Parachute Pants with Red and Silver Zippers.
    Personality:He's very, fickle, in his personality. One time he can be happy go lucky, then the next second, he can be depressing.He's somewhat of a clutz at times though, and he's pretty smart for his age.Also, at times he tend to be a very joking guy(which, gets him in trouble with his mom a lot, he can be a wise*ss at times.XP)
    D-Sense Color(Including Rim and Base):Base is Silver, and the rim is Gold.
    Digimon:Hawkmon
    Element-Wind/Holy
    Spells(Yeah.Only 1 can be your starting one, and as you get stronger, you get more spells, depending on your element.Upto 3..):
    1.Wind Lance-Produces a silvery lance as lite as the winds, and it controls it as well.(Basic)It seem's to form out of a feather.
    2.Fiery Winds-Strong Gusts.
    3.Holy Sword-A Gold Beam comes from his eye, making a Sword that looks like InuYasha's.
    Theme Songs(Up to 3):
    1.Change the World-V6
    2.Grip!
    Other:He's Akira's(From Legends) son, and Akina's nephew.Also, though it has no importance in the RPG, He's Born December 31st, 2015, making him below the cutoff date, he's in 9th Grade.

Digimon
    Rookie-

Name:Hawkmon
    Type:Bird
    Virus,Data or Vaccine?:Data
    Looks:Look's Here
    Level:Rookie
    1.Beak Buzzsaw
    2.Feather Strike
    Element:Wind

Champion-

Name:Aquilamon
    Virus,Data or Vaccine?:Data
    Level:Champion
    1.Grand Horn
    2.Blast Ring

Ultimate-

Name:Garudamon
    Virus,Data or Vaccine?:Vaccine
    Level:Ultimate
    1.Wing blade
    2.Eagle Claw
    3.Guardian of the Skys-[i]His wing's start to glow a silvery light, and he flys to the opponent, and the wing's feathers strike the opponent.
    4.Kaze-Strong gusts start to blow from his wings, and feathers flow on the wind, striking the opponent and Paralyzing them for 5 minutes.

Mega with Wind-

Name:Eaglemon
    Level:Mega
    Attacks:
    1.Mystic Break
    2.Kaiser Phoenix

Mega with Wind and Holy-

Name:Valkyrimon
    Type:Warrior
    Attacks:
    1.Lightning arrow
    2.Feral sword
    Element:Wind/Holy

Nameatoshi Valkyrimon
    Type:Humanoid
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown:Unknown
    Looks(They have to be Semi-Humaniod):Like Valkyrimon, But his Armour is was more silverish, with some vines wrapped around hislegs. He doesn't have the little birdie Perching on his arm, and His Head is Bear, Showing Glasses, red eye's and Brown Spiky hair with some slver spots. Also,
    Attacks(5 attacks Max.):
    1.Riding Winds-Taking out the Wind Lance, he flys with the silvery-metal-ish wings. He's as fast as the speed of light,Slashing the opponenet multiple times.
    2.Forest Winds-The Vines on his legs drop of, revealing 2 Long vines of Thorny Vines(The handles look like a tree branch, with some grape's growning on the end.). He snaps the Vines, making them wrap around the opponent's body.The Vines Snap once more at the move of the Wind Lance, making them turn into one big tornado/vaccum.
    3.Nature's Bounty-The Grapes on the Vines prove to be very strong for healing..^^Eating the grapes allow for healing.
    Element(You can use 2):Wind/Forest/Holy

My first Post is in Akira's point of view, which is in Pink and Satoshi's post is in Royal Blue

Akira Takinowa/Satoshi Takinowa
    ------------------------------

Ahh..Summer.Not having to wake Satoshi up at 6:00am every morning, Work is less stressfull, all is good. Also, my favorite event is tomorrow..

The Digimon Summer Convention!I have to go of course, since I work at the the Digimon Anime Office, as a VA, and I'm a Artist for the Anime..

"SATOSHI!"I yelled in his ear, trying to wake up what was the toughest 14 year old to wake up, atleast to me..

"Ma...1 more minute.."He rolled to the opposite side of the bed..
    "Don't make me get the cold water.."I threatened..I've actually had to do that a couple of times..
    "Today is the Digimon Convention. And unless you don't want me to drive you to Tokyo, you won't go!"I whispered in his ear..

"Then get out of my room so I can get changed."He sat up, giving me the death glare, which I get everyday..

Mom was alway's a pain in the butt. She always woke me up at 6:00am every day,I couldn't even get a extra minute of sleep..

I got up slowly from my bed, and reached for my glasses, which I had to put on untill after breakfast..

I got changed into my Red T-Shirt, khaki Zipper Pant's/shorts. I then reached for my gym bag, which had my cards and card scanner in it. Before I left my room, I placed my socks on..

"Finally,Someone takes a half of a hour to get changed.I woke you up at 7:00, and it's 7:30. The convention starts at 9:00, and it's a half of a hour ride to the Tokyodome.."Mom said to me, only having a cereal bar in her hands. I quickly took it with another death glare..

"Go get your contacts on, and brush your teeth.Meet me in the garage.."Mom said, swinging her car keys around her pointer finger as she walked out to the garage..

I ran to the bathroom, and tok of my glasses, and placed my contacts on.I then brushed my teeth, and placed my glasses in my glasses case.I then walked out to the garage, placing my shoes on..

"Ready.."

The drive to the Tokyodome was a short one, arriving 15 minutes before it started offically. But, Being me, ofcourse, I was allowed in early..

I walked in slowly behind Satoshi, and reached in my pocket..My old D-Scanner, which had SnowFaemon and my Beast Spirit..

"That was fun last nite.."I whispered..

"MOM!Walk faster!"Satoshi yelled at me..

I just walked around untill 9:00, which was the start of the convention. Ton's of kids and adults poured in as it started. The top-right corner of the room was the Annual Tournament, and the rest was showing new cards, new games, the VA's for the series, and Artists for the cards and the Magna..

"Mom, I'm gonna walk around..you ok?"Mom was covered with fan's wanting a autograph or something..
    "I'll be ok, take 2000Yen, and go buy something to eat.."Mom said, gasping for air.."And help me"

She said that jokingly,of course.She said it every year..

"I'll take a Coke Slushie and a Cotton Candy, Please.."I smiled weirdly at the Person that was selling the stuff.I handed him the money as he handed me the food.
    "You've got one weird smile,kid.."He said,"Your Akira's son, right?"
    "Yeah"
    "Say hi"

I walked along, laughing at little kids that were dancing around..
    "Wonder where Aiymee is.."I questioned my self. I looked at my watch, 10:00. Time fly's by.

"AHHH!!"I heared a screach coming from the right corner. I was done with my cotton candy, so I dropped the paper cone from it, and ran over, with my Cellphone in one hand..

I looked to the ground, and my heart dropped to my feet..Aiymee..

I then looked over, and saw 2 other kids, one that looked 17, a guy, and another girl..

"9-11, I need 3 ambulances at the Tokyodome, over in the Topright corner. ASAP"I yelled into my cellphone.
    "We will be right there.."

I looked up, and saw Akina-san, who's eyes were glassy..
    "Don't worry about her. Go off, have fun."She told me. Aiymee was her youngest of her 2 Children, the other was Haruka, who was my age..She played the TCG,too, but she was somewhere else.

"You sure, Akina-san?"
    "Sure."

I walked off, leaving Akina to make sure the EMT's came..I walked around, sipping at my coke slushie..

"Huh?"I looked over at a booth. It was covered in white cloth, and said "Fortune Telling" on top,"Free to the first 10 customers".

No one else was looking at it, though 9 other kids catched my eye, they were walking towards the booth.. I decided to join them..Maybe the person was really good?

I walked inside, being the last of the 9 other kids to enter..

"You all came..thank you.."A Very old voice came out under a hooded figure.."Now, let me decide your destiny..Look into my crystal ball"

I stared into the crystal ball, but out of it, came out colored aurora's..I was covered in a Red one..

"Huh?"I felt myself slipping, falling asleep..My eye's started to close and close, farther down, farther down..

"uh"I said, falling to the floor, passing out...I felt my very soul being grabbed from me..

Then, everything went black.

Banned

If no one takes it, I'll continue my roll as the Forest Warrior. I'll Give it two days. How many years passed exactly (on Earth)?

Name: Morrigan McCloud (Daughter of Axehelm)
    Appearance: She stands at 6’1 and is as athletic as any of her predecessors. Morrigan is upright, fair-faced, with sharp emerald eyes and long black hair. She’s not much for fashion, so she wears a black T-shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers. She has a pair of green gauntlets, and her father’s pair of goggles. She’s usually nonchallant, so she doesn’t have much expression. She also has a belt with a card holder on it.
    D. Appearance: She’s got her father’s jacket (which looked like Davis’) and also has a medallion with an emerald and black axe on it. She’s got a pair of hiking boots, and her goggles are purple-black. Not much has changed.
    Personality: She’s almost completely like her father. She’s intelligent and highly artistic (though her talents are more into the musical range), she’s also very prone to rage. When angered, it’s like unleashing some horrible force of nature. She’s stoic most of the time, except in front of her father. Unlike her father, though, is the fact that she’s more outgoing and friendly. She will always back up her friends and even other students. She’s not quite as fanatical about the game as most, but she does collect the cards.
    D-Sense Color(Including Rim and Base): Green and Black respectively
    Digimon: Nixmon
    Element: Darkness
    Spells:
    1) Black Buster Flare: Unleashes dark fire on the opponent.
    2) Celtic Glory: This is pretty much a testament to her name. Celtic Glory psyches up her teammates and gives them greater power.
    3) Mind Cloud: Clouds her opponent’s thoughts and turns them, temporarily, into her puppets.
    Theme Songs:
    It Doesn’t Matter
    (Shadow’s Theme)
    Live and Learn
    Other: Morrigan plays in a band set up by several relatives and friends. She’s usually the lead singer, but can play various other instruments. She’s even used a digital synthesizer to create a piece she titled “Xeno Machinations.” Though she’s the accidental daughter of Axehelm and she knows it, she has never let that affect her opinion of him. She's the niece of Jason and Ark. Ark being the creator of an American Digimon comic series and has written several Japanese ones as well. Jason being one of the creators behind the card game. They're currently working on introducing a set of cards based on the Ark's comics. Axehelm works as a graphics designer for video/computer games but also does other artistic works.

Name: Nixmon
    Type: Void Dragon
    Alignment: Virus
    Looks: A jet black dragon about the length and height of Guilmon, Nixmon walks on all fours and has a pair of black feathery wings. Her body is sleek and muscular, and her head is elongated (I suppose it looks like a Red Eyes Black Dragon head) she has four toes on each foot and dark green eyes.
    Level: Rookie
    Attacks:
    Night Pyro: Nixmon’s wings emit a black aura. She takes a few quick flaps and sends the aura out into the form of a black and purple fireball.
    Nix Wind: A violent flap of Nixmon’s wings sends out a black gust toward her opponent, can also be used to deflect projectiles.

Name: Ebodramon
    Type: Void Dragon
    Looks: So much bigger now, Yangdramon now has an extra pair of feathery wings coming from her lower back, there’s a pair of blades that come out of her shoulders, elbows, knees, wrists, and tail. She can move on her hind legs now, and has a pair of horns that extend from the back of her head.
    Level: Champion
    Attacks:
    Darker Intent: Ebodramon’s entire body begins to glow a violent blackish-purple. A fireball forms in her mouth and then she fires it. After the first fireball is shot, the black-purple aura then forms into little fireballs at her hands, shoulders, and knees which she then fires off.
    Black Flame Burst: I don’t think I need to describe this, It’s a powered up Night Pyro only with a wave of fire.

Name: Cosmodramon
    Type: Cosmic Dragon
    Looks: Same size, but her entirety is covered in this black, light-absorbing metal. Her chest area is covered in a special armor with an orb inside. This orb looks kind of like outerspace (Black void and little stars), and she now has two pairs of green eyes. She now has three tails, and her wrists hold little laser guns.
    Level: Ultimate
    Attacks:
    The Void: Cosmodramon lets loose the orb in her chest, and the orb proceeds to absorb any attacks that are sent against it. After awhile, the orb returns to Cosmodramon.
    Cosmic Crush: Cosmodramon flies high in the air and surrounds herself in a black aura, then she crashdives back down to deliver heavy punishment on her enemies.
    Black Blaze Perpetuum: Continuation of the dark fire attacks, Black Blaze Perpetuum can move through the opponent and strike anyone behind it.
    White Hole Cannon: Can only be done after The Void was used, any attacks that The Void absorbed are used to energize this attack. A giant ball of energy forms in Cosmodramon’s mouth and her wrist lasers power up, you can tell what happens next.

Name: Hexmon
    Type: Chaos Witch
    Looks: Tall as Gallantmon, Hexmon is a humanoid Digimon who is fair-faced with emerald eyes and long black hair. She is dressed in a purple-and-black gown with a strange insignia on the chest. She wields a long pole that ends in a crescent moon with a purple-black etheral orb in it. She has dark-purple knee-high shoes and also has a pair of black guantlets with five green gems in each.
    Level: Mega
    Attacks:
    Hex Bolts: Hexmon’s hands begin to glow and then fires off several black energy balls from her fists.
    Shadows in the Flame: Hexmon’s body emits a black-purple mist that envelops the battle field. As quickly as it envelops the area, it turns into a wild ranging black-purple fire that keeps burning after the flame dies out
    Chaos Wheel: She throws her staff into the air and it comes back down. It hits the ground and almost immediately, the ground below it turns into a giant colored wheel. Black chains appear from the center and chooses an opponent at random. They wrap around the foe, and the wheel begins to spin with the foe used as the pointer, whatever panel is in front of the foe represents his fate.
    Ebony Merge: This requires the use of another Digimon. She basically merges this attack with the attack of her teammate’s, providing a stronger dual-elemental attack.

Name: Morriganmon
    Type: Black Goddess
    Alignment: Unknown
    Looks(They have to be Semi-Humaniod): Morriganmon stands at 8’3, and is not much different in appearance from Morrigan, but the body of Nixmon has been turned into a suit of armor. Her upper face is hidden by the upper jaw and head of Nixmon, and Nixmon’s forelegs have been used as armlets. She has Hexmon’s shoes a pair of black feathery wings and a pair of white metal ones. In her left hand is the staff of Hexmon, but her right hand has a giant green, black and white battle axe. At the center of her chest armor is an orb that can switch from forest green, to electric yellow, to emerald green. Curisously enough, her belt with cardholder (and deck) has not been affected.
    Attacks:
    Blade of Power: Morriganmon’s axe glows a violent purple-white and then she strikes with it.
    Celtic Might: Morriganmon’s staff glows a violent green and with a warcry,she fires a beam of energy at her opponent.
    The Forces of Morrigan: She draws five cards from her deck and summons the Digimon from within them to join her into battle.
    Divine Fire: Her upper wings emit a dark purple and green aura and her lower wings emit a white and green aura. A violent flap of her wings and the aura is unleashed as a black firewave and a white fireball respectively.
    The First Ones: Within the McCloud bloodline exists an incredible fighting spirit. No matter how badly things are stacked against them, a McCloud will keep on fighting. This fighting spirit existed in Jason, Axehelm, and even Ark, which made them the formiddable fighters of their time. The orb in Morriganmon’s chest begins to change colors from forest green (Ark), to electric yellow (Jason), and then emerald green (Axehelm). When the orb has finally chosen a color, and a person, Morriganmon summons their powers (or the Digital World’s memory of them, LONG STORY) to merge with one of her teammates (or herself).

Ark’s Memory: Ark was level-headed, shy, and intelligent. He fought to back up others, hence when his power merges with another, that Digimon will have greater defensive capabilities.
    Jason’s Memory: Jason was hot-headed and the first in battle. He can boost the power’s of another.
    Axehelm’s Memory: Axehelm was a lot like Jason, but he did what he thought needed to be done. If used, his power is infused into a teammate's weapons, armor, and/or attacks

Level: Merge Mega
    Element(You can use 2): Darkness/Light

As a note: She treats her uncles informally. She uses their names when speaking to them instead of calling them Uncle Jason.

'Morgan'
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hey, Morrigan," my uncle nudged me, "Wake up."
    With a yawn, I began to open my eyes. I had a beautiful dream that I was flying above the clouds on dark magnificent wings. Instead I was in a cramped seat up in coach with my uncle, Jason. This was all father's idea, to send me on a trip with my uncle. Not that it wasn't a bad idea. I do like Jason's business ventures, but I prefer spending time with Ark. Jason was fun and he took me everywhere, while Ark stood at home most of the time, but Ark always gave me the sneak peek at one of the many comics he was working on. He even acted the whole thing out and, Ark was always someone I could talk to. I would have stayed with dad, but he needed me out of the way, I already had five other siblings and Mom was having another on the way.

"So," I began, looking out the window, "This is Japan?" There wasn't much to see from my point of view. It just looked like the airports I was used to. Still, there was the thrill of being somewhere I've never been. Jason sighed.

"Yep, 'tis Japan," he looked down at me, "Look, I know you wanted to visit Ark, but..." I shook my head. He didn't have to tell me, I knew what was going on.

"Yeah," I responded, "He's not quite himself. I don't imagine he would be, being up in that house all alone. Why hasn't he ever found himself a date?" Jason looked somewhat sad, he was Ark's twin.

"He tried, God knows he tried, but he eventually gave up," he said, "Too many bad experiences. Now, he thinks it would be too good to be true."

We left it at that, I didn't want to bog Jason down too badly. Despite being time zones away, the emotions of one twin could still be felt by the other.

We were in Jason's rented car now. Despite him being obscenely rich through the card game, he liked to think of himself as an ordinary guy. I was inclined to agree. Whenever, he took me out or anyone else, he never went anywhere too fancy, but just right. I was amazed that he never got married. Sometimes I wonder if it had something to do with that girl, woman now, in the painting in his living room(You would have to have seen Perfect Ideals, to understand the reference).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll leave it at this for now, I'm leaving for Grandpa's soon enough.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

It's Finakky here, It's Finally Here

Name: Laura Lutz * Thanks for the reminder Gladiator *
    Look's 1: She has long blond hair with two pink ribbons on each side of her head, she has blue eyes, and wears blue jeans with a blue top.
    Look's 2: She wears a pink dress now with long sleves and her hair is some what braided in the back.
    Personality: She is extremely shy so she doesn't make friends really well, the friends she does make she basically does anything to keep them happy
    D-Sense Color: A gray base with a silver rim
    Digimon: Alpha Magnetmon
    Element- Steel
    Spells: Meta Swallow: the menerals in the ground come up and form around a opponent traping them inside, this really does no damage to them but allows her to have some time to regroup her thoughts and plan another plan of attack.

Theme Songs(Up to 3):
    Other: She is the daughter of Roy from the first two RPGs

Name: Alpha Magnetmon
    Type: Small Magnet Warrior
    Alignment: Vaccine
    Looks: A small hummanoid warrior, only about 3 feet tall, it sports a small sword which has a magnet on the helt, it also has a magnet * With each polar ends * that drop down over it's neck like a mane, it also sports a small upside down magnet on it's chest.
    Attacks:
    Polar Whip: It uses's it's sword to polarize rocks around it to create a extra long whip to lash out at enimies.
    Element: Steel

Name: Beta Rollingmon
    Type: Magnet Tank
    Alignment: Vaccine
    Looks: A huge tank that is now as tall as a normal human male, the hands and legs are now one single rolling machine that help push the tank, the body is now larger and a whole lot more bulkier, the head is at the front of a large cannon and usually the focal point of attacks.
    Attacks:
    Alpha Strike: All power that is usually used to power the digimon is now set into one huge attack which has as much backwash damage as it deals out, this attack also usually shuts down Beta Rollingmon for some time.

Rolling Manuver: A burst of speed push the tank at a speed so fast that it appears in two places at once thus giving the foe a 50/50 chance of actually getting to attack the digimon before Beta Rollingmon is able to attack

Name: Delta Armoredmon
    Type: Flying Fortress
    Looks: Around ten to twelve feet tall now it now is more human looking than Beta Rollingmon, instead of legs it still has the tank like wheels, it now has the hands of Alpha Magnetmon yet it is reinforced with tank armor to make them longer, yet the sword is still very small, on it's back the cannon is now positioned toward the ground allowing Delta Wingmon to gain some flight for short burst of time.
    Attacks:
    Deathless flight: Using the cannon, it flies into the air and pounds the opponent from the air using it's massive cannon.

Cannon Sword: Even though the sword is tiny, it can still be shot out of the cannon on it's back at incredable speed inwhich it can inpale a foe.

Armor Charge: Using the armor on it's arms as a battery ram it charges at a foe as fast as possible in hopes of dealing as much damage as possible

Name: Gamma Soldiermon
    Type: Elite Metal Soldier
    Looks: With armor reinforcing it's legs it is now twice as high as it's last form, the cannon now replace's it's left arm, and a very sharp, very long sword is in the right arm. The body is more sleeker and jet packs replace where the cannon once was. The once small head is now twice as big with magnet's on each side of the head that some what resimble horns
    Attacks:
    Ion Cannon: A electronic shot from the cannon that shuts down all electrical devices in the suronding area

Pulse Cannon: Multiple shots are shot from the cannon that do not do much damage yet allows Zelta Soldiermon to attack the foe with it's long sword while the foe is still trying to deal with the shots.

Long Range Strike: The sword is able to be thrown and guided toward's a foe by the use of small laser from the cannon, this attack is able to deal more damage the further away the foe is due to the amount of speed the sword picks up as it travels through the air.

Ultimate Cannon Sword: Just like the attack from it's younger form it's places the sword into the cannon and fires it off, becuase of the sword's size and strength it can do a whole lot more damage than the attack once did.

Name: Zeta Amazonessmon
    Type: Polar Warrior
    Data

Looks: She has the basic outline of Gamma Soldiermon but is a whole lot more feminine in structure, also the head that once looked some what of a head of a Yellow Poregon with black triangle eyes, is now split open and is used as a helmet with a human head inside the helmet, long blonde hair flows around the edges of the helmet, and the face looks some what like a adult version of Laura. The cannon arm has now been upgraded and is much larger with a sniper scope on the edge of it. The long blade has now been replaced with a blue laser sword which extends just as long as the blade. She also has two small guns attached to her legs which allow her to use if she runs out of ammo.

Attacks:

Complete Alpha Strike: The sword is droped for one of the side guns while the other hooks onto the cannon, all three of the weapons fire at the same time to allow for maximum damage.

Saber Charge: The laser saber absorbs all damage from one attack and reflects it back at the foe in one huge pulse. If the attack is too large then the saber is unable to block it and it will continue on to hit her.

Armor Discharge: All weapons and armor fall off of her leaving her defenceless, the armors and weapons can then reattach onto another character to help them in the battle.
    Element: Steel, Light

* Okay this first part is just a explination of what happened to Roy, if you dont know my character or just want to skip ahead, the modern day part will start a little ways down *

Laura Karrde
    ^~^~^~^~^~^

It was my first day of second grade and I was sooo happy to be home, I may have lost some friends when I went up to the new grade, but I made all new ones so it all works out. Plus I get to walk home all by myself for the first time, I just cant wait to tell Daddy, I just hope that he is feeling better today and is out of bed.

I nearly broke the door when I slammed it open to our two story house. Normally our home was busy with lots of voices and tall people running around, but today it was silent, scary movie type of silence. The rush of air that followed me in when I opened the front door seemed to brush a letter off of the coffee table, it floated in the air for a while before gliding down to my feet. Slowly I bent down to take a look at the letter making sure that the weight of my backpack didn't tip me over. I slowly read the letter, making sure that I read it right.

Dear Daughter,

I know you have seen me sick for a while, I wish you hadn't it would have been easier on both of us if you just hasn't seen me slowly wither away. I may not be here any more, but I will be with you in spirit, walking with you for the rest of your life. Try to be strong and listen to mommy, she means well and it may be hard for a while but she means the best and will take care of you. I cant write much more, my hand is getting numb, and I'm very tiard. I love you and I know you will be strong.

Your Loving Father
    Roy Karrde

I let the letter fall from my hand as the tears flowed from my cheek. " Daddy " I wispered, as the house seemed to get a whole lot bigger.

* 3 Years Later *

I had tagged along slowly behind some girl who I hadn't even known, the guards thought I was with her so I could get in early, and once I was in, I broke off into a run and got away.

The Digimon Summer Convention was huge with booths and towering figurings everywhere, along with large screens that were just warming up for the confrence. Everything seemed large and unreal except one small booth. I just really hung around until I saw some teenagers walking over toward it. This Fortune telling booth must be special or something. I..I..I could go and follow them, but ever since daddy died I distanced myself from my so called friends. I could do the same thing to these people, but I was drawn to the booth, it was as if someone was telling me it was okay to go there, that they wouldn't turn their back on me. I finally gave in and walked into the booth, being there first I waited for a second until everyone else filled in.

"You all came..thank you.."A Very old voice came out under a hooded figure.."Now, let me decide your destiny..Look into my crystal ball"

I didn't want to, I tried to look away but my eyes wouldn't peel away from the ball and as I looked at it longer I was bathed in a silver auroa.

I began to scream but all that came out was a very horse wisper before I fell to the ground, at the same time I felt myself, my mind being tugged away, being tugged somewhere.

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Kenichi Tanaka
    Look's 1: Short black hair that is kept basically clean and tidy. He has brown eyes and a very serious face. He wears an old blue buttoned shirt over a black t-shirt with a pair of old green pants. He wears a pair of black leather fingerless gloves.
    Look's 2: His black hair has become unruly and sticks out in most directions. A pair of goggles are around his neck now as well, rimmed in black with red lenses. He wears a green vest with tons of pockets, along with a black short sleaved T-shirt. His gloves now have metal knuckles on them, making them more prominent.
    Personality: Dead serious, a guy who can't stand joking around or wasting time. If he thinks he can handle a situation on his own, he will do it without a second thought. He is a stubborn loner with only logical tactical arguments ever making him change his mind. His only midly soft spot seems to be for Rigiamon, but is only evident when his digimon is hurt or is in danger.
    D-Sense Color(Including Rim and Base): Base is black, rim is red.
    Digimon: Rigiamon
    Element- Earth/Spectral
    Spells:
    1. Gai's Grip- Produces "gloves" of super strong rock around Kenichi's fists that can cause damage.
    2. Armor of the Earth- Produces "armor" of super strong rock around Kenichi's body. Light weight for him, and good protection against most elements.
    3. Gai Force- The earth itself shakes and attacks enemies, very hard to control.
    Theme Songs(Up to 3):
    Other: He has no knowledge of who is parents are and does not care for talk about his own past.

Digimon
    Rookie-

Name: Rigiamon
    Type: Martial Arts
    Virus,Data or Vaccine?: Virus
    Looks: 7 feet tall, this Digimon is evenly muscled around his body. He has 4 arms, all ending in gloved hands with spikes on them. He is gray, the color of stone, and a jagged horn comes out of his forehead. His legs resemble that of a humans, and his head is evenly proportioned.
    1. Tornado Fists- Rigiamon spins rapidly, and his fists smack his opponents at an amazing rate. He finishes off by using his momentum to make a small tornado which finishes off his enemies.
    2. Lancing Cut- He runs at his enemy with fast speed, and his fists' edges turn sharp, and he cuts his opponent.
    Element: Earth

Champion-

Name: Rigimon
    Type: Brutal Fighter
    Looks: The size of a two and a half story building, Rigimon retains his gray skin, 4 arms, and horn. His skin is now as hard as rock, and covered in tattoos that look like lighting bolts. His horn now looks like a jagged lighting bolt, and is bigger. His gloves now end in titanium claws, and belts run along his chest and waist that hold 4 knives, one for each hand.
    Attacks:
    1. Fighter's Spirit: Rigimon is surrounded by his fighting spirit, and his strength dramatically increases. He punches with all four fists, and a wave of pure energy is hurled at the enemy.
    2. Shock Wave: Rigimon pounds the earth with dramatic force, and uses the ground beneath the enemy as a weapon.

Ultimate-

Name: Rigmon
    Type: Fighter
    Looks: Roughly the same size as Rigimon, Rigmon now is covered in bands of rock and metal where the tatoos once were. He now also has chains around all of his arms, thick things that can be used with a twist of a wrist. His knives have become swords, and his gray skin has turned to a deep black color.
    1. Chains of the Earth
    2. Centrifuge Blaster
    3. Four Cut Finisher
    4. Gaia Twister

Mega with Earth-

Name: Rimon
    Type: Devil
    Looks: Now completely black, Rimon has a set of four large black wings to keep him up in the air. His size has decreased somewhat, but his eyes now glow an intimidating shade of red. The bottom portion of his face is cloaked in a metal plate that runs down to his legs, dark armor that covers his body. His four arms remain, ending in wicked looking daggers. A single large sword is strapped to his back.
    Attacks:
    1. Destiny's Destructor
    2. Hades' Messenger
    3. Cry of Gaia
    4. Blade of Death

Mega with Earth and Spectral-

Name: Spectral Rimon
    Type: Angelic Warrior
    Virus,Data or Vaccine?: Vaccine
    Looks: Unlike when in his devilish form, Spectral Rimon stays pure. His wings are the same as his other form, but now white. His eyes are a light glowing blue, and all sets of hands are covered in large spiked gloves. A set of two swords rest at both sides, and his feet are encased in heavy boots. His skin is a silky white, with bands of metal glowing blue across his body.
    Attacks:
    1. Destiny's Savior
    2. Heaven's Messenger
    3. Breath of Gaia
    4. Blades of the Righteous
    Element: Earth/Spectral

Name: Metal Rimon
    Type:Humanoid
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown:Unknown
    Looks(They have to be Semi-Humaniod): Rimon still has his wings, but now has the clothing of a human fighter on. His clothes are green, baggy, and hint at weapons beneath the surface. A gun leans on one hip, and all of his body has bands of metal stuck on at odd places, giving his form a decidedly metallic look. His eyes are now brown, and a long lance lays in one hand.
    Attacks(5 attacks Max.):
    1. Destiny Blaster
    2. Incandesence
    3. Lance of Gabriel
    4. Lighting Fist Volley
    5. Gaia's Will
    Element(You can use 2): Earth/Steel/Spectral

Kenichi Tanaka
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Watch where you're going kid!" yelled an adult at me as I slipped by his massive bulk. I paid no attention to the man, and just proceeded to jump one of the fences leading into one of the main areas of the Digimon Convention. I was not going to miss my chance at winning this tournament and enjoying this thing just because I had to wait in a few lines... It had taken longer this year to hitch a ride, which had put me somewhat off schedule.

My uncle didn't mind me going, though he didn't know I went in the first place. He doesn't care much about me, just that I don't kill myself. And that is a fairly easy task that takes little effort on his grizzled part. I never had seen the genetic relation between myself and him, but I was assured that he had been close with my father... Meaningless sentiment.

Eying the Convention, I noted other kids immiediatly and had begun to size up the competition. Before all good card matches, it was good to pick out the nervous ones, the inexperianced, and the plain no-good. Better challenges could wait for later rounds after the cannon fodder got me warmed up and of course my custom deck. Without much money of my own, it was comprised completely of cards I had won in matches, mostly with cards (at least in the beginning) that others regarded as worthless...

I checked my watch as I weaved among the waves of people and stalls. I still had half an hour until anything would start... For once I had a chance to look around this place. It certainly was a good place for digimon memoriabilia to say the least, and supposedly several people who made the stuff was supposed to be here.

My thoughts, however, were disturbed when I heard a scream from my right. Glancing over, I saw three people on the ground unconcious. There had immiediatly been a skinny kid in a leather jacket with a cell phone, so I just continued on. They had some help, no need for me to get involved... Wasn't my problem.

I buttoned up my shirt as I turned a corner, a sudden gust of wind had chilled me down to the bone. Shielding my eyes from the flurry, my vision fell upon that of a booth covered in white cloth. It said "Fortune Telling" on the top, and said something like the first few customers were free. Seeing a few other kids walk towards it, I felt my shoulders shrug almost of their own accord. It couldn't hurt to go in... Almost felt like I should.

Paying no attention to the others I found around myself, I went into the booth, and saw with the others a hooded figure with an old voice.

I snorted mentally at this. What a crock... If I had been paying for this, I would have been asking for my money back at this point. Then, my feet locked and my gaze dipped into the center of the rapidly undulating orb. Colors pulsed at me, gripping my mind with a very firm grasp. I felt helpless!

"Let me go!" I managed to cry out, before I felt as if I was torn out of my body...
    Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

#31: Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

#373: Warning to all outer-space guys: You can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I won't be wearing any pants.

Banned

Hey, I thought I'd submit my second form now, anyone who wants to take Forest position can still do so. I'm just getting him up ahead of time.

Name: David ‘Dallas’ Finnagan Farlane
    Look's 1: Fin stands at 6’0 with an athletic build and tan skin. He is round faced with small nose and he has dark brown eyes with violent blonde hair. He is usually seen wearing a brown trenchcoat over a white T-shirt and blue jeans. He wears hiking boots that reach halfway up his shins, and he has a belt similar to Morrigan’s that’s red with a green buckle. He usually has a pair of black gloves with spiked knuckles.
    Look's 2: His eyes change to a violent red and his jacket is now a dark green. He has a green shield medallion and his gloves are a dark red. Has a large variety of dice.
    Personality: David can be strange. He’s always confident in his acrobatic talents, but not so sure at anything else unless it’s gambling. He plans ahead, likes to think out his opponent’s actions based on his personality, but he accepts that nothing can be predicted. He’s surprisingly intelligent and very responsible, if a little reluctant to talk. He’s pretty talented defensively, but lacks the stomach to attack at times. He’ll always speak for others, though. He’s quite the gambler and loves to play with dice.
    D-Sense Color: Dark Green, Light Green.
    Digimon: Boltmon
    Element-Forest/Purity (to speed things up)
    Spells:
    1) Nature Grove: plants grow from the ground beneath his feet and extends. Heals two teammates within close proximity of Dallas
    2) Forest Guardian: Creates a shield of leaves around two teammates in close proximity of Dallas
    3) Gambler’s Ruin: Pulls out three of his dice and imbues it with magical power and tosses it, since no die is quite like another, there is no real end to the results.
    Theme Songs:

Unknown from M.E. (1st version)
    Mute City Theme (SSMB)
    Pompeii (Posthumous)

Other: He’s a talented acrobat, and loves to play with dice, though he does collect the cards. He feels some sort of duty to protect Morrigan (though he has no crush on her)

Digimon:

Name: Boltmon
    Type: Fast Deer
    Alignment: Data
    Looks: The size of Guilmon, but he’s a deer. He has green armor covering his head, body, and lower legs and has small stubs for antlers. He has blue eyes, and his hooves are surprisingly broad. He manages to be sleek and muscular while retaining some cuteness to him. His nose is slightly narrow.
    Attacks:
    Bolt Dash: Boltmon moves at blinding speed. Can be used as a ramming attack
    Hoof Kick: Comes in two varients, he either stomps the ground and sends a shockwave, or he back kicks the opponent.
    Element: Forest

Name: Dashmon
    Type: Speedy Deer
    Looks: Larger now and surprisingly the same, but his antlers are a lot bigger, he has two locks of hair that come out behind his ears and looks more graceful than cute. There are two blade like protrusions coming out of the back of his helmet and his back armor has a pair of spikes coming from the sides.
    Attacks:
    Doubletime: Dashmon moves at blinding speed. Can be used as a ramming attack
    Sun Bolt: Dashmon collects energy within his horns and sends it out in a green lightining bolt like attack

Name: Celticmon: Flora Mode (See the first of the trilogy and his current appearance to understand the name change)
    Type: Green Knight
    Looks: An overhaul from Dashmon, Celticmon FM is 7’0 and looks a lot like Knightmon, but slimmer and green armored (not to mention he lost the head crest). Various plant life is integrated with his armor, vines mostly, but he also has flowers that grow from his shoulder armor and thorns grow right from his knuckles. He wields the the emerald greatsword “Growth” and can be changed over with the shield “Green Guardian”. Leaves come out over his waist like a belt.
    Attacks:
    Rapid Movement: CFM moves at blinding speed to get into a better attacking position.
    Rose Knuckle: CFM delivers a rapid combo attack with his fists.
    Celtic Might: Growth absorbs power from the sun so that it glows a brilliant white and then grows in length. It’s easy to say what happens next.
    Gift of Dagda: Celticmon emits a green aura that can heal his teammates.

Name: Dagdamon: Deity Mode (See above)
    Type: Father God
    Looks: If you can imagine a cross between Dashmon and Celticmon FM, than this is exactly what Dagdamon DM looks like. He’s got a sleek centaurian appearance with a deer’s head and lower body. He keeps the green armor and gains the green greatsword “Wild Growth” and another sword called “Nature Entity” His hooves have various roots entangled in them and he also has a bow and arrow that he keeps on his back. DDM is about the size of SkullGreymon
    Attacks:
    Godspeed: DDM moves at blinding speed to get into a better attacking position.
    Celtic Slash: Pretty much the same thing with Celtic Might, but it involves both swords.
    Gift of Dagda: DDM emits a green aura that can heal his teammates.
    Rapid Growth: DDM fires an arrow at his opponent. Should it connect, it unleashes a massive tangle of vines that can immobilize and entangle his opponent.

Name: Finmon
    Type: Defender
    Looks: His 9’0 body is covered entirely in armor; Finmon has forest green armor except for his upper arms and upper legs which are brown. His body is still covered in plant growth and still has thorns growing from his knuckles. He wields two giant swords “Defender” and “Guardian” and has a shield insignia on his chest. He has a dark green visor and there are wing-like projections from the sides of his helmet. His mouthguard is also brown.
    Level: Dual element Mega
    Attacks:
    Speed: Finmon moves at blinding speed to get into a better attacking position.
    Rapid Rythym Strike: Finmon goes into a rapid speed combo attack with his fists, does an upward kick, and then finishes with his swords. Sometimes the second move varies.
    Celtic Counterstrike: Due to the nearly impossible size (in comparison with him) of his swords, he uses the blades to protect any nearby teammates before counter striking
    Wild Growth (aka Wonder Weed): Finmon strikes his opponent with one of his swords, absorbs its health and directs the energy into one of his teammates.
    Element: Forest/Purity

Name: Finmon Chance Mode
    Type: Defender Advanced
    Unknown
    Looks: He looks like Finmon, but with some changes. His mouthplate is gone and he wields a pair of guns as well as his two swords. The belt of David is there, too. FDM is somewhat taller and his armor changed from forest green to emerald green and has metallic grey armor where there was brown.
    Attacks:
    Fianna Counterstrike: Stronger Celtic Counterstrike
    David’s Tempo Shot: FCM fires rapidly from his guns, the bullets are actually seeds that will extend vines on impact.
    Paradise Gained: Large amounts of plant life grow around FCM’s feet and extend to the field. All teammates are healed and cured and will get power boosts should the field remain.
    The Fianna: FCM’s version of Forces of Morrigan.
    Chance: FCM throws a group of five dice of various kinds. Due to the many varieties of dice in his possession, there are many possibilities as a result of the roll.
    Element: Forest/Purity/Steel

Advanced Trainer

I'm gonna allow Purity to act as it's own element..Not a Sub-one..having to be with another element.

Name:Haruka Haruda
    Look's 1:Tall, about 6 foot even. She has Thick brown hair to her mid-neck, with some pink highlights. She has 3 Diamond studs on each ear, and a Hoop on each cartilage.Her eye's are a hazelnut.She wears a Long-sleeve Pink Shirt with glitter, and Silver Parachute pant's with Clear,Glitter Zippers.She normally carries a Razor Scotter on her shoulder(it's on a carrying band)
    Look's 2:Her eye's are now mixed with a bubblegum pink color.Her-T-Shirt is the same, her pants are the same too, but not she has goggle's on her head, not saying she's the leader, but it's only for some eyesight problem's she has.She still carries her Razor Scooter.Her hair is now to her shoulders.
    Personalityhe's someone that once you get to know her, she can be very, enjoyful. But if you don't know her, she seem's sometimes cold. She can be sarcastic at times, also. Sometime's she can be annoying.
    D-Sense Color(Including Rim and Base):The Base is a see-through White with Glitter, and the Rim is a bubblegum pink.
    Digimon:Lopmon
    Element: Purity
    Spells(Yeah.Only 1 can be your starting one, and as you get stronger, you get more spells, depending on your element.):
    1.Akiramenaide(Dont give up):Her hands start to glow with a solid white light, and it can be used to deflect some attacks and most swords. Also can stop the Wind Lance.
    Theme Songs(Up to 3):
    1.Akiramenaide; Don't Give Up
    2.Haruka na Okurimono; A Far-away Gift
    Otherhe's Aiymee's older sister.Also, since her orb is inside of her, she can use digivolution without a temple.Her digimon is not in a digiegg,either.She hangs by herself for a while with her digimon, spying on Aiymee.

Rookie

Name:Lopmon
    Type:Animal
    Virus,Data or Vaccine?: Data
    Looks:Here
    Attacks:
    1.Blazing Fire
    2.Blazing Ice

Champion

Name:Rabitmon
    Type:Mammal
    Level:Champion
    Attacks:
    1.Ear flapping
    2.Carrot Bomber

Ultimate

Name:Antylamon
    Type:Animal
    Virus,Data or Vaccine?: Data
    Attacks:
    1.Meditation Cure
    2.Bunny Blade
    -Her ears turn very solid, and the points are very sharp. She can swing them around on her head like swords.

Mega

Name:Cherubimon
    Type:Holy Angel
    Attacks:
    1.Holy Hug-Uh..Basically, her arms start to glow a white light, and send out White Energy Scythe's.
    2.Lightning Spear-Basically, she reaches for the sky, and makes a lightning bolt. She then throws it at the opponent, electrifying them.
    Other:Has no relation to the Cherubimon in the 3 Celestials.

Name:Mikomon
    Type: Priestress Angel
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown:Variable/Unknown
    Looks(They have to be Semi-Humaniod):6'5" even, with Huge white wings of fur and feathers. She has holy rings around her neck, and her 2 ankles. She wear's a Light Pink T-shirt and white pants like the one's that Kikyo wears from Inuyasha. The hair is light pink. The face look's of that as a human, but has a small, black nose, and long, floppy bunny ears,like Cherubimons,which have 3 Holy rings pierced in. Her face is pale,with pink eyes, and white hair to her butt.She carries a sword.
    Attacks(5 attacks Max.):
    [b]1.Celestial Sword[/i]-She unleashes her sword, which handel is made of a clear crystal, which seem's to glow. Before the attack, the sword gathers small black and white specks, representing stars. Then, when done, and the crystal is glowing brightly, she attacks.
    2.Purification-Only used at the end, this attack is used to Purify the 3 Evil Children to back to normal state.
    3.Holy Sycthes-The Holy rings on her ankle's glow, and send out Pink and White Energy Scythes.
    4.Healer's Grant-Her hands glow, and what they touch is instantly brought back to life.
    Element(You can use 2): Purity/Light

Haruka Haruda
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "Mom!"I yelled over,to wear Aiymee, my sister, layed, gasping for air. Her eye's were fluttering. Satoshi ran over, with his cellphone in one hand..

"9-1-1, I need 3 ambulances to the Toykyodome, Top right hand corner."He quickly said in the phone, and hung up,"They will be here..

"Thank's"I smiled at Satoshi, but my face quickly changed from a smile to a depressing frown..
    "Satoshi, don't worry about Aiymee, go have a good time.."I said, along with my mother, in Unison.
    "You sure Haruka-kun and Akina-san?"
    "Yeah."
    He quickly got up as fast as he got here to help Aiymee. 2 other people were over here, doing the same rapid movements as Aiymee did..

The EMT's came quick, with 3 strechers.."What happened?"
    "I don't know,"I told them,"First She was walking around, having fun. The next thing, she fell, and started to scream random things, before just moving randomly.."

I helped them load the 3 kids onto strechers, and I felt something deep in my heart explode.I quickly looked over at a Booth covered in white cloth, and hurt somemore people drop..I ran over with my cellphone, which my mom was holding onto..

I quickly arrived there, only to find Satoshi, and 9 other kids in a deep sleep..
    "Ahh..1 more that can see my booth..Your name?"
    "Haruka Haruda, and I want to know what happened to these innocent teenagers.."I said. I looked down, ad thought to myself..I was going to get blamed. I helped set up this years convention along with my Mom, Akina Haruda.
    "They only started to lay their own destiny..Come, now child. Sit over here"The old lady said, and instantly, and chair appeared..I sat on it, across from the old lady, 1 foot away from the sleeping teen's.

"Now, tell me this, Are you related to Akina Minamoto?"
    "Minamoto is my mom's maiden name, and Akina is her first name, but this has nothing to do with it."
    "Then your definatly the person I have been looking for,along with these 10 teen's which soul's reside in the digital world,now.Only your soul and body shall reside there...Look deeply into the crystal ball.."

I tried not to look into it, thinking I didn't want to turn into a vegatable..But I couldn't resist after a while..

The crystal orb glew in a brillant light, then changed color into a light pink orb. It then was flung into my right eye, glowing..sending off pain..

The old lady stood up, and moved with her fingers into a 5 pointed star.I then felt my body dissappering..Slipping..

The next thing I felt was grass, and the next thing I heard..

"Haruka!"

She's not with the others, she's somewhere else. The crystal orb was actually the Purity Sphere.

[Edit:Haruka and Dallas are going to split up the Purity Orb.I posted this during Gladiator was posting his Other signup..]

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Arkana
    Look's:
    Real World-He has long, purple hair, tied into a ponytail and blue eyes. He wears a blue shirt, a red waistcoat, black jeans and sneakers.
    Digital World-Same hair and eyes. He wears a blue and black striped shirt, a red tuxedo, red pants, black shoes, a black and blue striped mask that covers his eyes, a large black and blue striped bow tie and a red top hat with a black and blue striped ribbon around the base.
    Personality:
    Real World-He’s a nice guy who loves to crack jokes and make people happy. He loves magic and is skilled at magic tricks.
    Digital World-He’s a complete psycho. He has a sick sense of humour and loves to torment people. He believes digimon are just tools and has a bit of a temper.
    Digimon: Jammon
    D-Sense Color: The rim is green
    Element-Pollution
    Spells:
    Vine Whip: He uses a vine with poisonous thorns as a whip against the enemy.
    Poison Smog: He fires a purple coloured smog that is poisonous when inhaled.
    Ravage: He fires a powerful shockwave across the ground, tearing up anything it hits.
    Jam defender: He creates a mini Jammon that acts as a shield.
    Theme Songs:
    X Gonna Give It To Ya-DMX
    Feuer Frei-Rammstien
    FF7 Boss Music
    Other:

Digimon

Name: Jammon
    Type: Slime
    Virus, Data or Vaccine?: Vaccine
    Looks: He looks like the Revival Jam from Yu-Gi-Oh , except green
    Attacks:
    Toxic Sludge: He spits a glob of green sludge at the enemy and burns them badly
    Jam Ball: He turns into a ball and slams himself into the enemy.
    Element: Pollution

Name: Slimemon
    Type: Humanoid slime
    Looks: He looks like the humanoid slime from Yu-Gi-Oh, except his green
    Attacks:
    Poison Claw: He slashes the enemy with his claw and poisons them temporarily.
    Slime Pump: He fires a blast of slime at the enemy, knocking them off balance.

Name: Metal Slimemon
    Type: Humanoid Slime
    Looks: He looks like Slimemon except his grey, he has a metal canon on his left arm and a blade of his right. His armor is red
    Attacks:
    Slime Canon: He fires a large ball of slime from his canon arm.
    Split Earth: He rams his blade into the ground, causing the earth to split.
    Spike Ball: He turns into a spiked ball and rams the enemy.
    Iron Blade: He slashes then enemy with his blade.

Name: Mystic Slimemon
    Type: Slime Magician
    Looks: Looks similar to Slimemon except he’s white. He wears a black robe with green markings, a yellow mask with red eyes, similar to Myotismon’s but without the bat wings and a dark blue witch’s hat. His hands cannot be seen under his sleeves.
    Attacks:
    Slime Ball: He fires a large ball of white slime at the enemy.
    Jam Breeder: He creates three mini Jammon that explode on contact with the enemy.
    Mage Power: Magical energy surrounds his body and that power of his attacks is doubled.
    Life Magic: He fires a blast of white energy that does severe damage, but takes a while to charge up.

Name: Magemon
    Type: Magician
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Unknown
    Looks: He looks similar to Arkana except his skin is green, his eyes are red, his suit is purple and his mask and tie is red and black. He’s got fins on his forearms and his hands have claw-like fingers. He carries a double-bladed scythe with purple blades.
    Attacks:
    Shadow scythe: dark energy forms around his scythe and he slashes the enemy.
    Magician’s Hat: His hat becomes a vortex to another world and he sucks the enemy into it.
    Toxic Shield: He bubble of green slime appears around Magemon, preventing anything from hitting him.
    Slime Doubles: He creates two copies of himself from toxic sludge. The copies are relatively weak.
    Grand Finally: He drives into his scythe into the ground and a massive earthquake goes off, poison shoots up though the cracks and he fires a blast of powerful magic. He uses this as a final resort.
    Element: Pollution, Darkness.

I'll post his intro later.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[size=1]Good-
    Name: Laura Rider
    Looks 1: Her eyes are a odd mixture of a deep forest green and dark brown(or for simple words...hazel), her hair is a deep dark brown, close to black, with neon blue streaks dyed into it, and her skin is a deathly pale tone. She's about 5'7", and thin....despite the characteristics on her found only in women. She dresses in a black hooded top with a blue star on it, and baggy midnight blue pants of a length her combat boots are varely even visible. She also has a pair of silver-rimmed, ellipse lensed, see-through/grey tipped glasses and a silver spiked choker around her neck. Her ears are pierced three times each with silver hoop earrings, and her nails are painted black and deep blue.
    Looks 2: Her eyes are deep blue, so nothing has really changed physically. She's been feeling a bit akward in her new clothes: a black long-sleeved shirt with blue sleeves and collar, and her pants are deep blue with grayish-silver pockets. Despite this, her glasses, earrings, and nails have remained the same...but her choker was replaced by a black cord necklace with a amethyst pendant.
    Personality: Despite her random emotionlessness and cold appearance, she's actually not bad...just really tormented and depressed deep down. She's like a remake of Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and Tsukasa from .hack//Sign, as most adults would say. She can appear calm, but is serious and hopeless. She can be friendly once she adapts to you, but she will hold a grudge against many at sometimes.
    D-Sense Color(Including Rim and Base): Silvery Base and deep blue rims
    Digimon: Yukimon
    Element: Ice
    Spells:
    1) Blade of the Frozen~ Basically a shard made of ice, like a sword, which she can use for offense at times, but can't really use it defensively against fire.
    2) Hikari Yuki(Light Snow)~ A small bit of snow forms, sorta like a Powder Snow made by an Ice Pokemon(Swinub, for example)...
    3) Shield of Ice~ Basically a defense against Water Attacks, freezes a small quantity of water aiming for her.
    Theme Songs(Up to 3):
    1) "My Will" by Dream(Inu-yasha Ending Theme)
    2) "Tasogare no Umi" by See-Saw(.hack//Liminality Ending theme)
    3) "Numb" by Linkin Park
    Other: She's originally from America, which explains her name. She moved to Japan at nine with her mother because of 'issues' with where her mother worked at. Despite this, she idolizes Sen Kinomoto(from Perfect Ideals...which, FYI, was played by me..^^)

Digimon:

Name: Yukimon
    Type: Snow Fox
    Looks: A basically chibi, kawaii digimon: Basically a small Eevee-like fox with deep blue fur, silver tufts and tail tip, and sky blue eyes.
    Attacks:
    1) Chibi Ice Yonder~ A small icicle forms at the tip of her tail, and she whips it at the enemy.
    2) Subzero Lining~ She pounces on the enemy as some cold energy builds up around her(You may recognize this as Kori/Snowmon's Frosty Touch in Digimon: Fate From The Inside)

Name: KooriNekomon
    Type: Arctic Leopard
    Looks: A silvery white panther-like figure covered in deep blue spoltches like a Leopard's, her eyes the same kind of blue. Her tail is somehow like the tip of Gatomon's tail, probably caused from the black ribbon tied on her tail.
    Attacks:
    1) Spirit of Capricorn~ Her eyes glow deeply, as she breaths a heavy breath of ice at her opponent....sorta like a more 'icy' version of Garurumon's Howling Blaster
    2) Icy Ribbon Wave~ She whacks the opponent with her tail....simple enough.

Name: Capricornusmon
    Type: Zodiac Spirit
    Looks: Sorta like Haku's wolf-dragon form from Spirited Away, only anything tealish or turquoise is deep blue, and no horns. Her muzzle and ears are similar to that of her next form, and her legs are that of her previous form. The symbol of Capricorn is in deep blue on her chest
    Attacks:
    1) Arctic Howl~ She howls into the air as small shards of ice rain down onto her opponent
    2) Sublimation(*curses chemistry class*)~ She rushes towards the opponent as her body temperature decreases rapidly, biting them.
    3) Blue Heart~ She aims as closely at the opponent's heart as possible, and fires a beam of ice from her mouth.
    4) Winter's Memories~ She gathers a bit of energy on the symbol on her chest, as one ice shard fires from it and towards the opponent.

Name: Ooyukimon
    Type: Arctic Wolf
    Looks: Basically a wolf-like creature, silvery white with deep blue eyes that seem to stare through you. She's the size of a mythical beast(like the Ceberus in Kingdom Hearts, but sorta smaller), and silver plates guard her legs. A visor hides her eyes normally, but sometimes she won't need it. The Koori symbol is engraved on each of her leg guards.
    Attacks:
    1) Final Blow of Fenrir~ She leaps into the air as her claws extend, becoming crystal clear...and slash down against her opponent.
    2) Subzero Blaster~ Similar to Blue Heart on Capricornusmon, but she'll aim for wherever.
    3) Spirit of the North~ She dashes right for the opponent, and fires an ice shard towards them.
    4) Bolrealis~ Her visor will glow in a rainbow assortment of colors, and ice of those colors will hurl at the enemy.

Name: Sesshomarumon
    Type: Ice Demon
    Virus, Data or Vaccine?: Data
    Looks(They have to be semi-humanoid): Basically a femenine version of Sesshomaru on Inuyasha, but with deep blue eyes, wolf ears, and a wolf-like tail. She has two arms(yes, two! --;, and Laura's pendant. Her forehead marking is deep blue and the shape of a snowflake, and the reddish are instead an indigoish-violet. She also has a pair of feathery silvery-grey wings of her back.(Reference piccy-ture:Clickies....^^)
    Attacks(5 Max.):
    1) Tenseiga Reborn~ She forms the Blade of the Frozen in her hands and uses it as an attack, yet it's more like Tenseiga on Inuyasha.
    2) Demonic Winds~ She forms a huge gust with her wings, and summons the power of Hikari Yuki into the tempest.
    3) Emotional Mirror~ Sesshomarumon takes the power of emotinal memories of Laura's and Ooyukimon's combined, forming a ring of ice, and firing it towards her opponent...
    Level: Mega Merge
    Element(You can use 2): Ice and Wind...(What?!? I love those two elements together in harmony...T_T)

~*^*~Laura Rider - Ice~*^*~
    I awoke suddnely to the wonderful esscence of the sakura tree outside my bedroom window, the pale sunlight shining against me. I groaned in sleepiness, putting on my glasses. I didn't want to wake up...but it hit me: today was the day of the Digimon Convetion, and I really hoped I could actually meet Sen Kinomoto and participate in the TCG Tournament! Today might be that chance!

"Oh crap.." I muttered and rushed myself around with my morning duties and left the note for my mom that I had already left. I dashed away quickly down the side of the road, carrying 1500 yen in my pants pocket, my deck in the other. I looked around the convention nervously, finding nothing interesting....nobody really cared that I was stuck here....alone, it was hostile.

I flittered about the place, many people conervsing about some things I couldn't actually make out. I looked around as many people stared at three people, apparently lying either fainted or in a coma, on the floor: one guy a bit older than me, a girl who is possibly younger than me, and another girl around my age. I was soon distracted by me and 9 other teenagers(1 maybe a preteen) walking towards a 'Fortune Telling' booth. With an advertisement saying that the first ten are free....so I guess that might have been us.

"You all came...thank you..." said the voice of an old woman from a hooded figure.

'What does she mean?' I thought, nervously looking around, 'Is it a trap?'

"Now....let me decide your destiny...look into my crystal ball." She said, as I immediately followed orders. Staring into the orb, An aurora of ten various colors came out...each enveloping us. I was covered in a deep blue light.

'What the hell is happening to me?!?!? I thought to myself, falling to the ground....trying to mentally clutch my life. I was slipping away. My eyelids gradually grew heavier, as they fluttered shut in a matter of seconds....fainting and plunging into a chaotic void of nothingness....

...I'm not dead yet!

Name: Jun Wakami
    Look's 1(You gain a different set of clothing in the Digital World, so..This is your look in the real world): Real World
    Look's 2(In the Digital World. Only clothing changes, though I'll allow Eye color to change^^): Digi World
    Personality: He's the arrogant, self-centered, "I Know I'm Cool" type. Think Yamatto only.. cooler and sexier ^_~
    D-Sense Color(Including Rim and Base): rim is black, base is yellow
    Digimon: Culumusmon
    Element- Storm/Thunder
    Raikiri -- The gathering of a large amount of chi (energy) into the hands that causes an electric static between both hands, which are then able to strike out at an opponent (If you've seen X the Movie, it's the move Sorata does in the begining after doing a little chant)
    Shintenshin no Jutsu -- This Jutsu allows the user to enter a targets mind, taking control of their body and senses. Normally a spying Jutsu, it can also be used in battle although with many drawbacks. The spiritual energy travels very slowly making it easy to dodge. If this happens, the users body will be left as an empty vessel for a few minutes, leaving it wide open to attack. If the Jutsu does work, any damage that is causes to the target, will also cause harm to the users body. This Jutsu only lasts about 5 minutes.
    Kuchiyose - Enkouou Enma -- This Jutsu summons King Enma(demon monkey), Enma is able to transform into the Thunderbolt Staff.

Theme Songs(Up to 3):
    Shining Collection -- Gravitation
    Predilection -- Gravitation
    Spicy Marmalade -- Gravitation
    Other: Adopted son to Kioshi Wakami, like his father he speak japanese, unlike his father he does know english fluently.

Digimon(Upto to Mega.)(They can be made up.)

Name: Culumusmon
    Type: Cloud
    Looks: A little puff ball cloud with little blinky eyes (think kaoani's)
    Bolt - Throws little thunderbolts X3;
    Dew Drop - he just.. rains
    Element(MUST correspond to the Element you are assigned.): Uhm.. o.o;;; storm? XD

Name: Electromon
    Type: Thunder
    Looks: He digivolves into a bird shaped cloud with yellow feathers and white clouds in certain areas (think about that blue cloud bird thing from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire o.O
    Attacks: Same as before only Dew Drop gets more powerful and accutally can cut through flesh.
    Element: ...storm

Name: Hurricamon
    Type: Thunder/Storm
    Looks: A yellow bird with cloud tail feathers and wings. (I'm loosing ideas...)
    Attacks: Gust: Sends out large gusts of wind
    Bolt: Shoots out more powerful thunderbolts
    Dirt Devil: Makes mini tornadoes when he flaps his wings
    Element: Storm

Name: Maelstromon
    Looks: A large black bird with long yellow tail feathers that have a spade shape at the end and tall Cockatoo like feathers on the head that are yellow. The rest of his body is black.
    Attacks: Electro-Strike: shoots out large lightning bolts that have a wide area span of 20 yrd. diameter.
    Gust: Strong wind currents that will knock the enemy away.
    Twister: When he flaps his wings two tornadoes form.
    Thunderbolt: energizes electricity and lets it loose in a large beam of lightining.
    Element: Storm

Name: Harpymon
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Vaccine
    Looks(They have to be Semi-Humaniod): Looks like Harpies Brother Yu-Gi-Oh card :x Seshi~
    Attacks(5 attacks Max.):
    Gust, Electro-Strike, Twister, Thunderbolt, and for fun Dew Drop. XB;;
    Element(You can use 2): Thunder and Wind = Storm?

Jun will be in crimson Kioshi will be in dark blue
    ------------------------

It was the day of the Convention and I felt a sudden quiver in my stomach as I sat down quietly at one of the booths. I never really had much to do with the whole TCG besides the fact that I seiyuued for the original Japanese anime about the Digital World. I always played the little kids, seeing that I could relate more to their stories and feelings than all of the other characters. Perhaps it was because of my own young age as a digidestined.

Another child walked up and shyly asked for an autograph. Giving a sigh, I lazily signed my name and glanced over to the right to watch Jun, my son, play the Digimon Card Game with a few other kids.

"Thank you!" the girl chirped and gazed at my silver locks and gold eyes dreamily. I tried to put on a smile, but it turned out to be awkward. Ever since my last voyages to the Digital World I had secluded myself from the rest of the members, unable to deal with the events that went on. Especially the ones dealing with Roy... My eyes drifted over to my current partner, Sorata, working quietly in the back as if not to draw too much attention. I couldn't help but gaze over. The more I stared at him, the more I noticed how much he resembled Roy. He had the same dark black hair, the "bad boy" but mature attitude and the fit sculpture of his body. It wasn't until Jun shouted out in glee as he slammed one of his cards, that I broke away from my deep thoughts.

"Heh... I believe this ends the game." I smirked and sat back suavely. So far I believed I was the best player in the TCG. I created myself a name in the Digimon fandom, not only because my Dad was one of the voice actors and founders of the TCG, but because of the multiple wins I had against my competetors. My gameplay simply backed up my name.

"Better luck next time... loser." I mummbled as one of my hands slipped through my bright red hair, shifting the locks away from my eyes. A few girls who watched the match squealed and swooned as I did so.

"Oh wow! Jun Wakami, you're just so talented...!" one of them managed to chirp.

"And don't forget dreamy... just like his Dad!" another exclaiminated. The two girls giggled fangirlishly and rambled on about how they couldn't believe Kioshi was in his 30's yet still looked as if he was in his early 20's and once again began squealing. I simply huffed a faint sigh and looked back to the boy I just defeated. He was staring down at his cards and nibbling on his bottom lip, contemplating his current loss in an almost fit of tears. Everything was going smoothly up until some idiot decided to put his, may I note, undesired, two cents in the game.

"Who the hell do you think you are!? Do you think you're some high and mighty punk that can push around little kids just because your Dad is one of the owners of this fandom and you have your own little fanclub?? From what I've heard you're just a fag__t's bas_ard!! You and your f__cking queer DADS. What? Are you gay too? Do you like to suck the--" The jerk's words were cut short as a fist was planted into his mouth, bending back a few teeth. The girls from before gasped and stared at the quick violent scene before them.

The dolt stummbled back a few and put his hands over his bleeding mouth. I gave him a simple glare before glancing over to Kioshi. He was too submerged in autographs that he didn't have time to glance over to the scene I made.

Huffing a sigh I collected my cards and put them away in the silver card case that was buckled to my hip's side. I hopped over the table and decided look around a bit before I got in trouble by security and both of my fathers. After I left the two girls started to whisper quietly to themselves, possiblely to the true fact of him having a gay father, two actually. The low acceptance of his parent's lifestyle always made him boil with a cold anger. He was constantly ridiculed and teased by people who knew, which was few.

I let the steam release and came across a white booth that I hadn't seen before. Above it said "Free Fortune Telling to the first 10 Customers". Free? Well... nothing hurt if it was free. Giving a slight shrug I started to head over to the booth, 8 other kids walking towards it as well. I glanced back to my Dads before slipping inside to greet an old woman wearing a cloak. Questioningly I looked at the others and then back to the woman who began to speak.

"You all came... thank you. Now, let me decide your destiny... Look into my crystal ball." the old lady spoke.

Cautiously I peered inside the crystal orb, which seemed to pulse an illuminating, multi-color glow. I leaned in closer to the orb, as if I was slowly being pulled in. It was then that a yellow ray shot out and latched onto me, pulling out my mind and soul. I was already gone before I heard my own body 'thud' to the floor.

Banned

Morrigan
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We had made it on time at the convention, and despite the fact that Jason wanted to get here early, things went smoothly. Jason ran off to whatever he does at these conventions, probably overlooking the ‘battle’ arena. Myself? I wandered around, looking for a cardshop or something. This was my first time at a convention, and I wasn’t much of a card player; I just liked to collect cards to create my novelty deck of favorite Digimon.

I popped on my headphones so that I could listen to my band’s first ever CD, Xeno Machinations: In The Works (brought to you by FakeHits, nonexistent music is our specialty ). As I immersed myself in my semi-techno musical glory, I noticed an area of the convention full of what sounded like vendors. Soon as I realized this, I ran in that area, hoping to find some cards to complete my collection.

10 minutes, 5 bargains, and approximately 73 threats later, I looked down at my newly acquired set of cards with some restrained satisfaction, my new Guardromon, Wizardmon, and Knightmon in particular. These were a few of my favorites, which, for some reason, I could never EVER obtain. I pulled out my deck from my holder, and inserted the three into my novelty deck of favored Digimon and other cards and then reshuffled. I didn’t notice when I accidentally ran into someone, and I raised my head to apologize.

It was to my surprise to have found Ark limping before me. He had black streaks dyed into his normally wavy green hair, and his forest green eyes were no longer glazed with depression. He seemed cheerier on the whole. His right leg was still in a cast, but I heard he’d be able to remove it soon enough. Under his right arm was his assistant, my cousin, David Farlane.

David was the son of David Sr. and my aunt Gale (sister of the McCloud bros.), whom Ark had hired to perform various errands should he be too busy to do it himself. Being the semi-rich guy that he is, and generous to boot, David had agreed to the offer, on the condition that he got to be Ark’s critic. David, though polite, was no yes man, so Ark had no real objections.

“Hey, Ark,” I smiled, “Hey, David. I didn’t know you two would be here.” I said surprised. Ark chuckled while David nodded, to busy with Ark to do anything else.

“I always come to these conventions,” he told me, pulling out a pair of crutches, “It’s the only time I can run into my brother when he’s busy. Besides, I want to know how the new series is going since I’m the one working on the whole story line.” David let go of Ark so that Ark could make use of the crutches and go his separate way.
    David
    I slowly walked up to Morgan, keeping myself from putting on my happy face. I searched through my back pocket, hoping I could find the cards that Jason handed me.

“What are you looking for?” she asked me. I continued to say nothing, and pulled out the two cards from my back pocket. I handed them over to her, she looked at them, and the look on her face is too fantastic to describe with words. No longer able to keep it in, I broke out into a wide grin.

“Jason finally made those cards we kept bugging him about,” I said, smiling. The whole thing was Morgan’s idea. Because of the fact I barely left my uncle’s side, Morgan had me persuade Ark into including two characters for one of the Japanese comics he works on. When a new Digimon shows up in Japan, it’s usually guaranteed that Jason would make a card counterpart for it. It took a year, but he finally got the thing done. (Guess who they are)

With that done with, we walked toward the ‘arena’ to see a bunch of various players duke it out amongst themselves. I never played the actual game myself, I usually prefer games where I roll a bunch of dice around. I mean you always have the same cards in a deck, and so you usually have to revolve around one strategy, but dice have many shapes, forms, and thousands of different outcomes. With dice, you might have to alter your strategy almost completely if the dice doesn’t quite rule in your favor. Of course, I still collect the cards, I need a hobby.

We were particularly impressed with one Jun Wakami, at least I think that was his name. I was mainly piecing it together from what his fangirls were swooning about. Sadly, the mood was ruined when some jackass homophobe began ranting about his parents. I always hate such people who think they could insult others just because of one difference as minor as having gay parents (for example). I’d like to see what these people are going to do should the minority of people that they hate suddenly become the majority. I could only think of one thing to do in the depths of my testosterone affected mind. I looked over toward Morrigan. Her face was nonchallant, but I could figure out her next few words.

“It’s GO time” We both got up and began walking toward the scene before us, but the guy had already been hit right in the mouth. Morrigan silently cursed to herself, her belief is that it's no fun in having the second shot. We slumped our shoulders in submission, but decided to follow Jun.

It wasn’t long before we came before that fateful booth. We had come in right after Jun did, and that woman greeted us all. I looked over at Morrigan, who seemed uncomfortable. I was, too. Something didn’t seem right, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. It was like I was missing something, something I had seen before.

"You all came... thank you. Now, let me decide your destiny... Look into my crystal ball." the old lady spoke.

I stared into the orb uneasily. The orb was brilliantly flashing several different colors, and the more it did so, the more I was drawn into it. It was then that I had seen a brilliant flash of green light, as I felt what might have been my soul being ripped away from my body. My hearing was muddled, but I could swear I had heard something being torn in two as something else was forced into my essence. Before I could blackout, I remembered something. Something that clarified my uneasiness. It was a book, Ark’s first book. The story that led him to his current career as a writer for novels as well as comics. The events that played out before me were different, but the feeling was there. It was a book about a group of kids who had saved a world that parallelled ours.

The book was titled "A Digital Odyssey."

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*pokes Gladiator* It's Arnen, isn't it? *poke poke* Isn't it? Poor Arky-warky *evil grin*

~Name: Kari Alzena
    ~Age: 12
    ~Gender: F
    ~Looks 1: She greatly resembles her mother (Arnen, from Legends). She has black hair that goes halfway down her back and odd grey eyes with tiny orange flecks in them (she has her mother's eyes). In the Real World she wears a navy blue sleeveless top and faded jeans.
    ~Looks 2: In the Digital World she wears a shirt simillar to what Arnen wore in Legends (white long-sleeved shirt with orange flame designs at the bottom, neck, and sleeve cuffs), only instead of flames it is glittery blue waves. She also wears navy-blue cargos and white tennis shoes.
    ~Personality: Much like her mother, she's a loner, and prefers to do everything herself. She has no friends at all because of her reputation of getting into fights all the time, and she has a quick temper. She's rather spacy, and daydreams quite a bit. Since she has so few friends, she hates to see one of them get hurt. She values her friends above all else.
    ~D-Sense Color: Base is black, grip is orange and blue marbled together.
    ~Digimon: Ryuudamon (male... And, umm, I had a link, but the site closed...)
    ~Element: Water (Mizu ^_^)
    ~Spells:
    1) Aqua Blast: Blasts a torrent of water with the force of a firehose.
    2) Kaiten Mizu (water blades): Spins around, blasting powerful jets of water taht are sharp like knives.
    3) Tsunami Slash: Creates a storm with raindrops that cut like daggers.
    ~Theme Songs: (has acquired her mom's taste in music ^_^')
    -"Hemorrhage" by Fuel (aka Arnen's theme from Legends)
    -"Down With the Sickness" by Disturbed
    -"Not Meant for Me" from Queen of the Damned
    ~History (just because!): Her father left after impregnenting her mother (poor Arnen ), hence why she has mer mom's last name. Since she never knew her father, she decided to take it out on the rest of the world, which is why she is constantly getting into fights at school -- and usually winning.
    ~Other: She knows Kung-Fu... Her mom taught her some, and she took lessons for awhile, and she's pretty good.

~Name: Ryuudamon
    ~Type: Little Dragon
    ~Virus, Data or Vaccine?: Data
    ~Looks: Made a pic before the place closed! It's attached. (no, those aren't the real colors... Changed them a bit)
    ~Level: Rookie
    ~Attacks: Dragon Embers (blasts tiny green fireballs), Tail Bash (smashes tail-club into opponents)
    ~Element: Fire (I think)

~Name: GinRyuumon
    ~Type: Dragon
    ~Looks: See attachment.
    ~Level: Champion
    ~Attacks: Dragonfire (breathes green fire), Press (body-slam)
    ~Element: Fire

~Name: HishaRyuumon
    ~Type: Spirit Dragon
    ~Level: Ultimate
    ~Attacks: Dual Blast (fire energy blasts from one orb, pure energy from another), Claws of the Spirit Dragon (rapidly slashes with glowing claws), Inferno (blasts pure heat)

~Name: OuRyuumon
    ~Type: King Dragon
    ~Level: Mega
    ~Attacks: Dragon Blaze (erupts in green flames and blasts fireballs), Blast Cannon (fires huge fireball from back crest), Heat Beam (blasts several lasers from eyes), King Bludgeon (beats upponent with tails, claws, etc.)

~Name: MizuRyuumon
    ~Type: Water Spirit
    ~Virus, Data, Vaccine or Unknown: Unknown
    ~Looks: A beautiful girl with flowing blue hair and eyes that gleam like sapphires, she is clad in scaled silver armor shaped like dragons. Her skin is a gleaming white, and she emenates a glow like light reflecting off of ocean waves.
    ~Attacks: Righteous Rain (rain falls, healing allies and damaging evil), Tsunami (creates a huge storm), Sword of Water (creates a sword of water that burns evil like acid), Dragon Wave (blasts scalding water laced in flames), Arnen's Tears (scatters dagger-like raindrops and fireballs)
    ~Level: Merge Mega
    ~Element: Water-Fire

I'll include Arnen's point-of-view in this post. I'll post in orange for her, and royal blue for Kira.

<~-Arnen and Kira`*~

"Kira, come on! We'll be late for the covnention!" I yelled up the stairs.
    "Hang on," came her sleepy reply, "I'm getting dressed, already!"

I sighed, pressing my hand to my temples. "<So much like me at her age...>" I thought. "<I just hope she doesn't have to go through what I did...>"

Urgh... Parents... How totally annoying... "Ready!" I called down to mom. I ran down the stairs, grabbed my deck off the table (careful, of course, to make sure my favorite, OuRyuumon, was on top), and followed mom out to the car.

Several silent minutes later, we were running into the building, and mom and I went our seperate ways. I went towards where several kids were having their fortunes read, and mom went off somewhere, apparently to talk to some old friends.

I walked around for awhile, looking for familliar faces. After awhile, I saw one through the crowd -- green hair, streaked with black. "Ark?!" I cried, trying to get through. I called out his name, but could still not reach him... How I wanted to see him again, to talk to him...

"You all came... Thank you..." the fortune-teller said. They sounded very old. "Now, let me decide your destiny... Look into my crystal ball..." I did as I was told, and placed a finger on it, staring into the crystal... I became suddenly engulfed in a blue light, but I didn't have time to notice... I fell, unconscious...

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Banned

Name: Aunyailia (Awn-yay-lee-ya) Vergere
    Look's: About 5'4"-5'5" Eyes were originally hazel, but due to those color contact-lense thingies, her eyes are now usually deep purple. She has brown hair, that is cut short in the front, but in the back it's long. A few strands have been made into a braid, which sits in the front. Wears little clips in her hair, either dark blue or dark purple. Usually wears black/dark blue capris, and dark colored (Royal/Midnight Blue, etc) traditional Chinese blouse(at least that's what I think it's called. I hope you know what I'm talking about. Tight, high collar, with all the little clasps).
    Digital World Looks: Same, except eyes are naturally purple now, and the front, shorter part of her hair has a streak of purple on each side. Wears the same sorts of outfits.
    Personality(Your character's brainwashed into doing the 3 lunar's bidding, so Describe the Personality in the Real world and the Digital):
    Real World - Quiet, shy, mysterious. Rarely speaks to anyone. Gives off a cold feeling, thus no one speaks to her, and no one knows what she's like.
    Digital World - Still quiet. She seems a bit friendlier, and gives off a warm, happy feeling, thus drawing people to her. Not the person you'd think to be "Shadow".
    Digimon: Hoshimon
    D-Sense Color(Including Rim, your Base is Black.): Midnight Blue
    Element- Shadow
    Spells(Upto 5):
    1.) Yami-Jump: As long as there are shadows, she can disappear into them, and reappear randomly. Kinda like teleportation. She can also use this to escape, or to heal a little bit.
    2.) Weather Change: Can change the weather for a short time as she sees fit. (Lightening bolts, strong winds, the works).
    3.) Weilding: She can create metallic objects for whatever she needs.
    4.) Pale Moonlight: Powers her up, protects her from the elements that she also controls (Shadow/Darkness, Storm/Thunder, Metal (although this part doesn't work too well at the beginning)) and heals her. Only works at night, or if there's a dark shadow. But if it's a shadow, doesn't power her very much.
    5.) Sweet Dreams: Can trick a person's better judgement and emotions, making them look over certain things if needed, etc. (Can later control people)
    Theme Songs(Up to 3):
    Tooi Kono Machi De
    (Just my favorite song. I figured I should have something here.)
    Other: Um...

Am I supposed to have a Digimon? If so, here it is:

Name: Hoshimon
    Type: Shadow Kitten
    Virus, Data or Vaccine?: Virus
    Looks: Basically a small, midnight blue cat. It's tail is extremely long, though, and instead of fur, it's just a long, smooth feather. Sharp claws. Eyes are big, purple, and innocent.
    Attacks:
    1) Scratch - She can scratch Digimon and people. Big deal.
    2) Feather - The feather-tail becomes razor sharp which cuts people.
    Element: Shadow

Name: Hoshiskymon
    Type: Shadow cat
    Looks: A little larger. Eyes, which are still purple, are lined with yellow and are more slit-like. Has butterfly-like purple wings, which are a little see-through. Sharper claws and fangs. Still has the feather
    Attacks:
    1) Vampire Bite - Bites people and heals a little.
    2.) Flight - Takes flight to: escape (blends in with darkness), confuse opponent (it looks like it has disappeared), and to attack with claws and such.

Name: Hoshifuransumon
    Type: Shadow Panther
    Looks: Huge cat. Ears are very pointy. Now has feather-like bracelets above it's paws. Wings are now huge. Eyes are now almost solid black slits, laced with purple, then bright yellow. Claws are incredibly sharp.
    Attacks:
    1.) Shadow - Turns into a complete shadow, moving around and attacking the opponent randomly
    2.) Sacrificial Lamb - Summons the last good, innocent piece of data (Digimon) she killed, takes control of it, and uses it as a shield
    3.) Yami Executor - For a temporary amount of time, secretly takes control of the opponent's D-Sense thingy. She can't exactly control the Digimon, but it allows her to upload virus cards, corrupting the Digimon's health and state of mind.
    4.) Mauvaise Esprit - Can get into opponents mind (know what they're thinking, etc) and control them

Name: Yami Hosheepia
    Type: Human/Cat like hybrid
    Looks: Like a human-sized cat, standing, only it's legs, head, arms, and body are more human like and muscular. (Think Renamon, with a few changes.) It's head remains like a cat's, just in human shape (It still has cat ears, etc.) Eye slits are black, surrounded by purple. It's hands have incredibly long nails. It wears a kind of bathingsuit top (really, it's just a skin-tight, sleeveless shirt) and skin-tight shorts with boots. It's wrists have bracelets of sharp purple feathers around it. Fur is midnight black. It's wings have also grown, and are highlighted in gold.
    Attacks:
    1) Sickle Claw - Every piece of Damage that it takes, it also inflicts it on the person who caused it.
    2) Weather Away! - According to her opponent's element, uses weather to attack it (As in, if her opponent is a fire element, she'll use a rainstorm, if it's water, she'll use lightening, etc)
    3) Shadow's Sharp - Whenever it attacks with it's nails, or this long knife that is hidden in her boot, it shoots a burst of darkness through the weapon, into the opponent.
    4.) Sacrificial Lambs - Summons the two last, good, innocent pieces of data (Digimon) she has killed that she feels her opponent has become attached to, takes control of the creatures and uses them as shields. Also makes it attack the opponents, if the opponent doesn't want to attack them (Forcing the opponent to attack them).
    Element: Shadow/Storm

Name: Hoshailiamon (Ho-shay-lee-ya)
    Type: Human
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Unknown
    Looks(They have to be Semi-Humaniod): Very humanoid. Purple eyes, and purple hair. In the back, it is cut to where it stops at the base of the head, but at the very front part it comes down to the shoulders. She wears a headpiece, which is really just like a necklace with a charm that looks like a raindrop. Hoshailiamon has vampire-like fangs. Her nails are incredibly long and midnight blue. She has a metal bracelet on both arms (just below the elbow), and the feather returns, just softer and shinier, connected to one bracelet, circling behind her, and connecting to the other bracelet. She wears black gloves (without fingers), with a purple line near the top. Her outfit is a one-piece (sleveless, connects down to pants), black, and skintight. Her feet, and legs, are very very cat-like and stealthy. Although she is bare-foot, her feet are more like paws, covered in fur and black. She wears a purple jacket, also without sleves, with the collar turned up around her neck. The jacket has strips of metal painted black attached to the collar. She also has a tail that comes down to her ankles, and wings, dark purple, laced in black, and accented in gold.
    Attacks(5 attacks Max.):
    Crystal Drop - Shoots all kinds of elemental things (lightening, tornado gusts, shots of water) out of her headpiece.
    Sickle Claws - Every piece of damage she takes it also inflicts it, plus a little more, on the person/digimon who caused it
    Shadow Stealth - Can disappear for a while into the shadows (like teleportation, also her flight move)
    Tears of the Light - She uses her feather like thing, unattaches it from one wrist and wraps it around her opponent. It shoots darkness throughout the opponents body, corrupting a little of the "goodness" in them temporarily. Can only be used when in close distance.
    Shadow Spoils: Whenever she attacks with her nails, fangs, etc., it heals her a little. (Can only be used if opponent has taken less damage than her)
    Element(You can use 2): Shadow/Storm

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Aunyailia Vergere
    -=-=-=-

Another day, a thought drifted across my mind, as I slammed my hand down on my digital clock radio, pressing snooze.
    The Annual Digimon Tournament is filling up quite quickl-- Bam. Silence.
    Digimon...? Oh, yes... Another thought drifted stupidly. I lifted my head up off the pillows and looked around in pitch darkness. I blinked a few times, trying to focus, then realized, as I finally began to wake up, that my hair covered my eyes and my blinds were closed so there was no hope to see anyway. I stepped onto the spotless carpet of my room, and dressed into some presentable clothes. Smiley pajamas were nice, just not for public. Then I turned to my full-length mirror and fought the battle against my hair. After a while I got the frizz to stop, the braid to fall into place, and the hair pieces to look right. And, of course, my contacts. After a while, I was able to blink and glare at myself, purple eyes and complicated hair.
    I sighed, as always, grabbed my deck and accessories, and headed downstairs. The house was a defeaning silence, my parents either away or somewhere else in the house. I opened the door, and let myself out, without touching the refrigerator. I soon lived to regret it, as my stomach growled quietly.
    The sun filled my line of vision as I walked down the sidewalk toward the Tournament. I kept my head down, to avoid it, and stuck my hands in my pockets. Out of the corners of my eyes, I saw the houses I passed, surburbanized and snotty. The people looked upon me with contempt and held their chins up high as I passed. I did nothing but dig my nails into my palms to keep from retalliating. Then something stopped me.

A ball... Rolling across the sidewalk infront of me. I put a foot out to keep it from rolling into the street and looked up. Infront of a three-story house, stood a little boy, no more than siz, waiting expectantly. I kind of smiled as I looked at him, from the look of his Digimon toy strapped on his belt loop, he must've wanted to go to the tournament. But as he looked at me, he was glaring. The narrowed eyes spoke volumes. They were full of insults and judgements. He hated me. And in those eyes, he called me names. Idiot. Stupid. Other words that a six-year-old boy shouldn't know. He, of course, learned it from his parents, and how they spoke of me. The muscles that had created a smile relaxed, and I glanced down to the item he wanted. I had half the mind to squish it, or perhaps throw it into traffic. But, instead, I kicked it to him. And walked away as he began screaming about it hitting him in the stomach.
    "You're welcome," I murmured.

-=-

The tournament was crowded, as always. The smells of food and sweets filled the air. Teenagers and adults were battling little kids, to warm up for the real tournament. The creators and voice actors and artists signed autographs to the adoring crowd. I watched from the sidelines. Every year, I contemplated battling. Perhaps this year, perhaps the next... But I knew, I wouldn't ever. If I lost, it would just be one more thing to add to my lack of self esteem, as my counselors called it behind my back. If I won, I would be called names again it the tournament would be another place I couldn't show my face again. I made my way toward the food stands, kids bumping into me, falling and crying. It kept getting more and more crowded. By the time I had gotten my food (pocky), I was gasping for air. I made my way through the crowd to a less crowded area, as I began to feel more and more light headed. There weren't many people there. About ten, maybe. All but two of them were adults. I leaned against the wall and began eating quickly before someone decided to think I was stealing.

I had barely taken a bite before the ground came rushing up to me. There were sounds, louder now. A scream. Two other falls, maybe... People started crowding around.

"9-11, I need three ambulancesat the Tokyodome, over in the Topright corner." Someone screamed into my ear. "ASAP!"

Tokyodome...

"...Have fun..."

I'll be right there...

[Edited for Digital World Looks... Hope it's still okay!]

Advanced Trainer

-------------
    Aiymee Haruda(I'll post her signup later.)
    --------------------

"Finally!The Digimon Convention!"I said, all in smiles. I made sure I took my deck, and my backpack..and my.."

"Calm down Aiymee."Haruka said,"Your getting worked up.."
    "No,I'm not!!I'm happy..I might get to see Auntie Akira, Satoshi.."
    "You see them almost Everyday."Haruka rolled her eyes, and walked off.She carried her stupid Razor Scooter on her back almost everywhere she went.

"Don't worry about Haruka.."Mom,Akina,said.."She's just as excited as you are."

"Thanks"I smiled.My mom was one of the Creator's of the TCG, and she also was A Card Artist and a Voice Actress for the Anime.Me and my mom walked off into the Tokyodome, towards Akira's booth,who was signing and drawing Digimon for Fans..

"Here, take this,"Mom handed over 2000 yen,"and go have fun"

I told mom Thank you, and ran off towards the TCG Tournament. I saw Satoshi while I was running, but decided not to follow him, I would just be annoying him..

I also saw another one of those people mom Talked About, actually,I saw...Well, One that mom told me his name was Kioshi, another with Green Hair with black streaks..But I decided to let mom talk to them..or something..

"How old?Name?"The person at the gate of the tournament sign-ups..
    "Aiymee Haruda, 10."
    "Ok!Your in the 9-10 year old division."She said.I wanted to be in a bigger division, those kiddies were BIG push overs.

I walked towards my first challange, the kid was fooling around with his cards and some dice..

I then stopped in my tracks.I felt cold, my back was full of cold chill's.I felt something grabbing at me..

'Come..with me...'The voice hissed inside my head..
    I then started to feel empty,like my soul was being grabbed from me against my will.I tried to fight back..but I couldn't..

"9-1-1,I need 3 ambulance's..at the Tokyodome TCG Tournament..ASAP."I heard Satoshi said..I wanted to tell him I was ok, but I couldn't talk, or see, only hear...

Well, the last thing I heard was EMT's..

Advanced Trainer

-------------
    Satoshi Takinowa
    ----------------

"Ughhh"I muttered in pain. Everything that could move, besides my eyes,ached.I forced myself to sit up though, Laying down never got you anywhere.

"Uhhh?"I said. Everything was..so blurry. I quickly took my glasses out of my pocket, and placed them on, everything suddenly became clearer, quick.I looked around, and almost fell in utter shock..

Me and the other teen's that were here were sitting/laying down on cloud..CLOUD?I felt the cloud, but it felt like hard earth, but a little more softer..

I looked foward or myself, and saw a Egg with some red rings on it, and a weird device..Mine was Silver with Gold rims, but everyone else had other color combo's.

"Uhh..ughh.."I heard other people getting up....

------
    Haruka Haruda
    ------------
    "Haruka Here!Haruka here!But why no one else!Why no one else!"I heard a little girl's voice say.My body ached in places I thought never existed..

"Great..'I muttered..I felt soft grass and hard soil beneath me..
    "Haruka Awake!Haruka Awake!"I squatted down Indian Style, and slowly opened my eyes to reveal some sort of mutant bunny thing flopping around,with strange goggles on her..it's head.

"Haruka..These your's!"She said, and took the goggles off.I tightly placed them ontop of my head..

"Me Lopmon, your digimon partner!This your D-Sense, be careful on how you use it!"
    "Digimon?As in the Digimon Trading card game?Digimon aren't reall.."I said to myself, but than gasped..

One time, I peeked into mom's personal gym. I saw some strange wolf thing, LadyWolfmon(Haruka's Favorite Card)..

"Digimon known on YOUR world?Huh?"
    "Yeah"I sighed. I noticed my hair was shorter, a light pink, and that I had bangs,..but they were all messed up..Some spiky..
    I then felt my stomach rumble over and over, each time louder and louder..
    "You hungy?Haruka Hungy?I know place to get food!"
    "Tama-Market!"She said before I can answer,"One of the best food places I know!And, the Ice Orb rest's somewhere..But I no no where it is, but no it's not for you!"

"Why don't we go to this...Tama Market..get something to eat..and you can tell me why the hell I'm here..And more about this strange contraption.."I told her, standing up and unfolding my Scooter, and placing the goggles infront of my eyes.

"Lopmon.."I sighed.."You HAVE to sit on my head, don'tcha?"
    "You fast!Go zoom!"

"Oi."I muttered...I must be dreaming..

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Laura
    ^~^~^~^~^~^
    The pain and the feeling of hopelessness seemed to fade as if our minds were ripped out from our bodies and hurled into a far away galaxy. Eventually my sences came online one by one, everything seemed to be white and fluffy, no that wasn't right, becuase only the floor was white and fluffy and it wasn't a floor it was a cloud?

I shot up screaming this time able to find my voice and use it well. My throat grew corse and dry in a matter of seconds and I was left panting and out of breath. I finally took a minute to examine what was around me, the only awake or alive person was this boy...this tall boy...with evil red eyes that seemed to pierce right threw me.

The sight of him filled me with panic and fear, he looked wierd, and evil, and dark, and we were sitting on a cloud! I slowly began to back up from him, keeping my eyes just below his, I could see him yet I didn't want to look straight at him. I was just a bit further away from him when my hand slipped straight out into nothingness. I screamed in panic again, as I began to grasp for anything to keep me from falling. Finally I slung mybody forward, landing safely on the cloud.

"I hate this world" I wispered to myself as I layed face first on the cloud.

Banned

Hey, Big Lutz, I've been wanting to say that Roy's last name was Lutz not Karrde.

Morrigan
    I was next to get up. Even though I wasn't in any real pain, I was dizzy as hell. My vision had blurred up, so I couldn't tell where I was, but the floor felt puffy almost. I pulled down my goggles over my eyes in hopes that it would straighten things out. I was shocked when I realized we were hanging on a cloud. I then noticed that David was also up, and he looked green around the gills.

He moaned quietly as he reached over to the edge of our cloud. A retching noise was heard as David vommited the contents of whatever he ate for breakfast. I decided to look around and hope I could find someone else around here.

"Well," I surveyed my landscape almost everyone but one person seemed to have been unconcious or at least didn't want to get up, "This is going to be interesting."
    Ark McCloud (just thought I'd do something from his view. This is after everyone gets sucked up)
    A scream was heard, and everything else went to hell. The crowd has panicked like rabbits when they know an eagle's going to get them. I was already knocked over by the wave of scared convention members and my crutches were scattered several feet away from me. It was sheer luck that I didn't get stepped on in the wild stampede. I was afraid to move for fear I might get trampled and lose the use of both legs, and I did not need that. Soon the crowd had gotten less dense.

"I better find David and Morrigan," I said to myself, "or it'll be my *** on the frier." I looked to my left and right to see if there was something to prop me up. Needless to say, there wasn't any. My only choice was to crawl my way toward something that could prop me up, and get my crutches while I was at it.

"Just my damn luck," I muttered to myself, "I finally get out of the house and this happens. Bloody hell."

"Ark McCloud, since when did you start acting so hostile?" I stopped in my tracks (if you could call it that), I didn't even need to try to remember. I instantly recognized that voice. Her hand was extended, to help me up.

"Thanks," I smiled (not stupidly, I hope), extending my own hand, "I could use the help, Arnen. Do you have any idea what's going on?"

Banned

Aunyailia Vergere
    -=-=-=-

I stood up, just as everything around me went silent. I blinked a few times, surveying everything carefully. Everything was so different... Contrasting from where I was, it was now very dark. Not as if it was night, but as if the sky was covered. Infront of me was a tall, darkened building. Not in TokyoDome anymore...
    It was quiet. I could only hear my solitary ragged breathing. A cold breeze stroked my shoulder, and I realized how quickly it was getting cold. I wondered if I should go inside. If no one was there, I could stay, wait, and figure out what to do. And if someone was there, perhaps they would know.
    The doors creaked as I opened them. Inside, it looked like a rainstorm had come and there were leaks in the ceiling. There were a few puddles here and there. And on the walls, there was strange writing glowing along them.
    "Hello?" I yelled out hoarsely. I densely wondered how it had gotten like that, until something caught my attention. At the end of the hallway, a glowing sphere. No, it was glowing, exactly... more pulsating. The light... What was it... a black light? The purpleish blackish glow?

Without any real control over my body, I felt me feet take me closer toward it. I examined it closely, carefully, and curiously. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of it. And, then, in the blink of an eye, it stopped glowing.

I started feeling different... Warmer. Confident. Stronger. In a way, almost... omniscient? I looked at my hand, twisting my wrists about. In the corner of my eye, I finally realized my hair was slightly changed. And, I could feel, I no longer had contacts in my eyes. I looked down into a puddle at my feet, and saw that my eyes were still purple.
    Beautiful. I also felt beautiful. And a small smile grew upon my reflection, and a small, low giggle echoed throughout the halls.

"Hello," a small, sweet voice appeared. A small, kitten slunk around from behind where the orb had been. It was so small, and where it's tail would have been, a long feather replaced it. "I'm Hoshimon. Welcome." It blinked and smiled.
    "Good afternoon." Words that would never escape my mouth seemed so normal, so right. I smiled, and knelt down. The small Digimon jumped onto my shoulder and rubbed up against my neck. I turned and walked out, the clicking of my heels echoing in the now empty halls.

There are others here, I realized excitedly, and smiled wider. I'll get to meet them soon. I can't wait...

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kenichi Tanaka
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell kind of vacuum cleaner was that...?" I mumbled to myself, as I propped myself on the spongy ground. The world around me had taken a moment to come into focus, even then was oddly white and blurry. I let out a little groan, as I stepped upright, my body swayed ungainly against the curiously soft ground. My eyes widened as I saw dark blue sky all around myself, and patches of blue visible underneath in the white ground. Was I standing on a cloud?

I saw many other unconcious all around me, and my clothing had changed dramatically! I felt the green vest around my side, and cocked an eyebrow up at the metal knuckles on my fists. Then I spotted the odd piece of plastic at my side... Colored in black, lined with red. Added to this, was the fact that an egg was sitting right next to me, colored black as well, with glowing red symbols on it... Just what the heck was going on?!

Looking up to see a kid with red eyes standing up, a flag immiediatly went up in my head. Red eyes were not normal, same as this place.

"Hey, you! Just where the hell are we?!"

#31: Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You." After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

#373: Warning to all outer-space guys: You can capture me and put me in your "space zoo" if you like, but I will sit way in the back of my cage, where it's hard to see me. And when I do come out, I won't be wearing any pants.

Elite Trainer

~*^*~Laura Rider - Ice~*^*~
    I felt hard earth....the first thing I felt since I fainted. I looked around and saw the sky and other teens.....sky?!? What the hell is going on here? Sighing, I sat up and looked down.....I blinked for a minute after seeing my hooded top was replaced by a long-sleeved black tee with blue sleeves, my pants were blue with gray pockets...and my combat boots were replaced by gray Nikes that resembled some I had at home. I also saw a cloud...which we were all on, but it still felt like solid earth.

I looked to my side...there was a silvery egg with deep blue spots....and a device, mine was a grayish-silver with deep blue rims. I picked up the device and hooked it to my pocket, and held the egg in my arms...what was in it? Was it a egg that contained a monster...or just something to expect the unexpected?

...I'm not dead yet!

Advanced Trainer

-------
    Satoshi Takinowa-The Red Eyed,Glass Wearing Dork.
    ------------

"Hey, you! Just where the hell are we?!"Some kid yelled at me, atleast he was directing it at me. I was more concerened on why that Girl was backing away from me..

"I seriously, don't know.."I said, fixing my glasses around.

Another girl had awoken up, besides the one that apparently though I was a weirdo..She didn't seem to notice me, thank god. I didn't need everyone thinking on me due to my eye color OR if I wear glasses.

I looked around, and must have seen the mosty beautiful sight I have ever seen. Buildings made of a white Metal, These things, that looked like a Digimon card I had, walking around..

But what caught my eye was a huge stone building with a symbol similar to the Kaze Symbol.It was about 10 feet high in height, and it's width was, persay...20ft?It was huge, and it had a mysterious aurora pertaining to it....

"Whats that?"I said..Looking at it..It seemed the other kids didn't notice it at all..

--------
    Aiymee Haruda
    -------------

"Huh?"I said, standing up from where I was leaning against a tree before hand...

I was outside, bird's chirped, Fields of flowers grew...It was way different that where I remember I was..

'Mom, I think I'm not on Earth anymore'I thought to myself, staring all around me..'Definatly not on Earth.

But when I looked to my right, everything changed. I was no longer outside, in fresh air, but surronded by stone walls and breathing in Stale air..
    On the walls,Many different pictures were drawn. Crosses, Starnge Animal like things..I looked at the pictures as I walked, learning a story as I did..A Story of a Great war between 10 humans and 1 Digimon. It showed 3 digimon, 1 Girl-ish looking one, 1 male looking one, and 1 rabit looking one behind the children, but behind the Big, Evil looking digimon, was 3 hideous looking digimon..

'Hey!We ARE NOT that hideous!'I heard a voice ride on a passing breeze...I came upon a door, a Cross was carved onto it..

I placed my hand on it without me telling myself to, and I instantly lost control of my hands and feet, and my eyes where glued infront of me, where a Purple, Yellow and Blue colored stone-orb thing stood on a pedestal, Once I was 1 foot away from it, it started to glow...

Then, the glow stopped. I felt my hands clasped around the orb, and I finally gained control over my body again..The orb sent out purple light, and one ray of it was sent on my face..

The Ray of Darkness instantly made me feel all tingly inside. Free.Strong, Invicible.Confidence...Across from me was a mirror of myself, but I didn't look like myself.My Hair Grew to my Butt, and changed colores from brown to Black with Purple Streaks. My eyes were a silver, and my clothing, changed. I now wore A Lavender Silk Blouse and Black Parachute Pants. My shoes where somesorta of skater-style, the kind Haru...my sister's kind of shoes..

I felt brand new. Like I was packaged in a new wrapper. All my old, worn out and bad memorys where wiped away, giving me a clean slate.

"Hello, Nice to be in your service.."I heard a light voice that seemed to ride on the wind. I looked down, and saw a Little girl enwrapped in a white cloth, with deepblue hair flowing each way, and ultra-pale skin.She also had little wings, and her hair grew longer and longer, reaching out towards me..

"Here, your D-Sense.I'm Droommon, at your service." She said, her voice gave me more confidence. I barely could remember that wretched girl of a sister and a boy shrouded with red..I felt both in this world, and with that feeling, I felt that I wanted to destroy both of them, inside then out..

"Lets go,"I said, with a dirty smirk on my face, and Droommon floating next to me..

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hey Gladiator, thanks for the catch I'll make the apropriate changes

Laura
    ^~^~^~^~^~^

I slowly got back to my feet, the guy, the red eyed guy, he seemed to be staring at something off in the distance. Something big that was coming I dont know how I knew but I could just feel it was coming.

" Hey ummm...hi?" I asked softly stepping close to the red eyed guy, I didn't know if he heard me but he seemed to remain quit.

" My name is Laura...Laura Lutz...is this the Digital World?" I asked recalling one of the old stories my father used to tell me about the 9 Digidestined and how he met that one girl...Ashieyu, he never mentioned what happened to her and he just seemed to get drawn out and look off in the distance when he talked about her. Sometimeshe would mumble something about a kid named Kioshi, but since he was never really mentioned as a character in the story I always thought Kioshi was one of Dad's friends from home.

"..Is this the Digital World?" I asked again this time tugging on his shirt trying to get more attention.

Advanced Trainer

-----
    Satoshi Takinowa
    --------
    "..Is this the Digital World?" I heard someone's voice. I looked to to find the girl that was..seemingly going in reverse because...of my eye color.

"Uh.."I said, thinking...My mom told me about how she helped save the Digital World 2 times. Actually, I read her old diary. But still..And Her old friends..I knew them..I had some piccy's Akina took when they were younger.

"I think soo.."I said, still simmingly looking at the huge stone building..

*yawn...Earllllyyyyy..

Advanced Trainer

---------
    [Satoshi Takinowa][The Big,Loveable Dork of Wind]
    -------------
    I bent down to grab the egg that was next to the weird device. Whenever I looked towards the big building of stone, both shook like no tomorrow..

"You sure it's the digtal world?"Laura said, tugging my shirt a little more..
    "I'm 150% sure.See those things over there?"I said, pointing towards the city. It looked like Biyomon walking around the city..
    "And look at this card..Same looks."I said, taking a Biyomon Card Effect out.
    "I just dunno why we are here."I said, as the last of the people got up. I fixed my glasses once more..

'I have a feeling we have to travel in the big building of stone to figure out why..'

----------
    [Haruka Haruda][And her Annoying Friend,Lopmon]
    ------------
    "Lopmon?Are we close?I've been doing all the work, and you haven't told me where we are going!"I yelled as her, braking short, and making her fall off my head..

"We here!We Here!Haruka and I HERE!"Lopmon danced, seemily oblivious to any pain she got from falling off my head.
    I then looked foward, and seemingly in a instant, a huge place with buildings with over hangings and fire escapes appered..

"Me no a digimon that give me free pizza!Pizza you like?Pizza Haruka Like?"
    "I like pizza.."I said, my stomach still rumbling...We walked to where Lopmon said she could get free pizza, and got exactly that.

"You here to defeat big scary monsters,that go like tis!"She said, and streached her face to make silly faces,"Scary ugly people.Me no like."

"Heh"I said, almost choking on the pizza,"Funny."

Banned

Aunyailia Vergere
    -=-=-=-

"Here," Hoshimon's voice whispered into my ear. I held my new D-Sense in my hand.
    "Ici?" I asked for confirmation. In French, which made me smile a little...
    "Here." She confirmed. I smiled, and a low giggle echoed in my throat. Humans were here...

-=-

There was only one, as it turned out. A girl, sitting with a Lopmon, smiling and laughing over pizza. I grinned widely"A human!" I nearly yelled, dashing over to her. Hoshimon had to dig her nails into my shirt to stay on. "Finally!" She looked at me with surprise as I grabbed her in a one-armed hug.
    "Hello.." She replied uneasily.
    "Oh, I'm sorry." I realized, taking a step back, and laughed a little. "I've been looking around, and you're the only other person I've seen so far. I suppose I got too excited. You can call me Aunie. It's much easier to say than my actual name."
    "Haruka Haruda."
    "Pleasure to meet you." I halfway inclined my head.
    She repeated the gesture, then frowned a little. "You haven't seen anyone else?"
    I shook my head and sat down across from her. "Just you." Lopmon hopped over to inspect Hoshimon, who half-purred her hello. I gasped, "You have a Digimon, too! It's so cuuute! May I hold it?"
    "It's name is Lopmon. Go ahead."
    I took Lopmon into my arms, and began to pet it slowly. Hoshimon jumped onto the table, and began sniffing the leftover pizza. "You don't happen to know what these are for, do you?" I asked, digging into my pocket and bringing out my D-Sense and a small container, which was a light purple, accented in gold and purple, the shone brightly in the sun, with dark blue sparkles on it.
    "That's a D-Sense," Haruka explained, then she took the case out of my hand and examined it. "I don't know what this is, though..." I turned to face her, one arm around Lopmon still. She handed them back to me, and I pocketed my D-Sense, but held the case in the hand around Lopmon, examining it myself.
    "Oh well, thanks anyway..."
    She started to eat the pizza again, and I looked at Lopmon for a moment.
    "So, you haven't seen anyone else, either?" I asked slowly.
    "No," She answered sadly.
    "You don't think we're the only ones, do you?" My voice cracked a little, unvoluntarily.
    Haruka seemed to think back for a moment. "No, I think there are others. Ten, I think."
    "Ten..." I repeated under my breath. "So you don't know where they are?"
    She shook her head, looking at me a little strangely. "No..."
    "Ha-Haruka..." Lopmon whimpered. Haruka looked down and her eyes widened.
    The case I had been holding was now replaced with a knife, the blade pressed upon Lopmon's neck, and my arm trapping Lopmon there.
    "What are you doing?!"
    My eyes narrowed. "You're no use to me." I smiled, and giggled a little. "So I have no reason to do you any favors." Haruka stepped toward me, but Hoshimon jumped infront of me, baring her little fangs and hissing. "Honestly, you don't belong here. There's only supposed to be ten. And me, of course. You make eleven. You're a mistake. And you can't even stop me." I giggled again. "One little twitch of my thumb... And it's all over. For the accident and her little Digimon, too. I wonder what will happen if someone dies in this world..."
    I leaned forward. "Perhaps you should be a little more helpful this time." I giggled deeply, then removed my hand from around Lopmon. I picked it up and threw it at her.
    "What's that line again? Oh yes... 'I'll be back.'" I smiled, stood up, and gathered up everything, including a piece of pizza which I bit into. "Hoshimon, come." Hoshimon lept onto my shoulder. I gave a little wave.
    "Bye bye, now. See you later!" I grinned widely, twirled around, and walked away quite quickly before she could stop me.

Kioshi Wakami
    ============

I had glanced up from my table, looking over at the place Jun was, but wasn't. My eyes widened a bit and I glanced back over to Sorata who looked a little paniced along with everyone else. What had happened?? What did I miss?

I heard a lady scream for 9-11 as she spotted the ten kids lying on the floor unconcious. Sorata and I saw the flick of red locks at the same time and jumped from the booth and rushed over there. My heart was beating so fast and hard it felt like it would burst out of my chest and my knees felt like they were going to go out, and I would've if Sorata wasn't there to wrap his arms around me and give his chest for me to cling onto.

"N...nanio!?? (What's going on!??)" I shouted, the first time I really talked today. I've always been quiet and reserved, holding back my emotions in a fear of something I couldn't explain. But Jun and Sorata brought the light out of me... they made me happy, they were my actual family and didn't judge me like everybody else. And now something happened to Jun... Jun.. Jun..!

"JUN!!" my voice cracked and I ended up falling away from Sorata onto the ground and slipped my hand onto his face. What happened to him? He felt so cold...

"Kioshi... perhaps we should let the peramedics take care of this, they'll know what to do." I glanced up and Sorata gave me a sweet, comforting smile. I believed him. Slowly he helped me stand up and once more I clinged to his side, trying not to burst out in tears over such an incident. I looked around once more trying to find the rest of the parents, who coincedently were the past digi-destins.

Jun Wakami
    ~~~~~~~~~

The bright and shining sun beaming into my half-cracked eyes, blinding me and causing me to cover them up. Why does it seem so close...? I contemplated. My back ached, as if I fell all the way from the sky and landed on a spongey object that still hurt due to the, rather annoying, force of gravity.

"Uhn... What the h---?" I mummbled and managed to sit up. Finally I opened up my eyes and spotted an egg resting softly on this white puff of.. of.. cloud?? I was on a cloud!? My eyes drew away from the egg at the moment and I looked around with a rather shocked expression.

"Out of 17 years of my life this is something I have never experienced..." I managed to speak out too cooly.

Flumph!

The egg rolled towards me, catching my attention once again.

"Eh?" I reached out and picked up the egg, studying it closely. It was a yellow color with jagged black marks going around the sides. One of my brows quirked as it shook softly.

"Somethings inside this thing?" I set the egg down and huffed a sigh. Well, I wasn't going to take care of it. I didn't have time. I had a Digimon tournament I had to get to and a large egg totally wasn't on my list. And that's where I spotted the D-Sense. It was the same colors as my egg, yellow with a black rim so I assumed it too was paired with me. I reached out and grabbed it, letting the keychain dangle off my fingers.

Finally I stood up and gazed around this cloud again. I knew I wasn't at the Tokyodome unless they got a new platform I managed to stumble upon and that's not likely. There were other kids around here too, mostly poorly fashioned ones that I didn't have the nerve, or time, to tell them. Speaking of fashion, I wasn't wearing the exact same thing either, though it still looked good, on me.

Holding out my arms I looked at the blue school uniform I wore. The japanese jacket was unbuttoned, showing my white t-shirt from before nicely tucked into the blue slacks that neatly fell over newly shined black dress shoes.

"Are we in the Digital World?" the sound of a little girl entered my ears.

"I am 150% sure we are." Some boy also spoke up.

"Digital world? You mean the place our games are based off of? But, it's just a game.. isn't it?" I wasn't sounding too suave right now but questions resulted answers and that is what I needed.

+++++++++

Blah! I'm so sorry this post extremely sucks ;_; Jun isn't coming out quite as how I wanted him to. I wanted him to seem laid back, suave and very chill along with a slightly arrogant attitude but to me he is coming off as a complete snob.. Boo. Hopefully I'll get better at portraying him in a more 'chill' manor.

Advanced Trainer

-------------
    [Haruka Haruda][Eating Pizza, one slice at a time]
    ---------------
    "Bye bye, now. See you later!"Auniegave a wide grin, and quickly twirled and walked away. I didn't move from my last spot, which was facing Aunie, who had a knife pressed against Lopmon..

I growled lowly, which made the now-so-jumpy Lopmon jump even more.What a b*tch.I tell her the few things I know about this dumb world, and what does she do? She threaten's to kill Lopmon..

And even more..She called me a mistake.

"Lopmon?"I said, with a little shake in my voice. I sat back down on the chair as Lopmon did the same..
    "Yeah?"She was talking normal for once, not all kiddy-like.
    "Am I a mistake?"
    "I dunno.Just don't get hung over it.."

Pfftt...I wasn't a mistake in this world.If I was a mistake..then why did I have a Digimon?Why did I have a D-Sense?But I still felt part of that saying was right..I was furious,confused, suprised, and most of all, depressed, just thinking about what just happened..

----------------
    [Akina Haruda][Wolf Lady of Light.]
    ---------------------
    "Haruka!!Where is she?"I said, panicing. I was afraid something happened to her like something happened to Aiymee.

I then remembered where Haruka went..maybe she was there?
    I ran over there as soon as I can, every corner, I ran into the chao's of the crowd's.I then looked wide stared.

She wasn't there. I only saw 1 thing of her's, a pair of sunglasses, but they were laid over Satoshi..

Satoshi?I bent down quickly, and felt his face.He was pale, and cold.Akira's son..

"Akira-kun!!!!!!"I yelled loudly. She was somewhere..right?She's sooo irresponsible, even as a adult.

I then looked over, and a veryyy fimilar person was infront of my eyes...Kioshi..

"Wha Akina?"Akira finally came over.In a second, her face turned pale...She was 5 month's pregant with her Second born, Satoshi was her first..

"Satoshi..."She litterally dropped quickly, sobbing..Touching his pale, cold face..

Banned

David
    I finished vommiting out the contents of my breakfast. Damn airplane food. THis wasn't right, I was never this sick before. Never once had I vommited, although that was compensated for with more...unpleasent ordeals. I felt burdened, I guess, something just wasn't bloody right with me.

"Ugh," I groaned, trying to get my bearings. It was only then I realized what else was wrong, but I wasn't quite surprised. The initial warp out had done that for me.

"Digital world? You mean the place our games are based off of? But, it's just a game.. isn't it?" Jun asked, completely off-guard. It was going to be a strain to add my two cents, but I would give it anyway.

"Well, it wasn't originally a game, Jun" I stated. Everyone turned to me, they forgot me for the time, but that's how I like to live.

Jun was a bit suspicious, "How do you know my name?" No surprise, would you trust those who eavesdrop on you?

"Meh, I saw you at the Digimon tournament. The fangirls were quite vocal," I responded and took note of his expression, "Yes, I saw that, too. I'm on your side. Now, to get back on track, Digimon wasn't originally a game. It was a story."

Everyone (who could) looked at me, not exactly understanding. I found it slightly uncomforting.

"Now, c'mon!" I said, "Don't tell me no one has heard of 'A Digital Odyssey?' It was written by my uncle, Ark McCloud. It was published in America, Japan, and almost every other bloody country in the world. Oh, nevermind. Anyway, it chronicled the adventures of ten kids who were trapped in the Digital World in order to save it."

The effort of talking was beginning to make me queasy again.

"Well," another person, in a green vest, began to speak, "That's nice and all, but what does that have to do with our current situation."

"Look around," I simply stated, "My point is made." and I went back over the edge of the cloud to vomit.

Elite Trainer

~*^*~Laura Rider - Ice[Rather Calm Goth Girl]~*^*~
    I heard a bit of chatter from those....pink and blue bird-like.....things. I think they were called Biyomon, reffering to a card I had a while back. Apparently, I heard chatter...apparently, they thought it was the 'Digital World'. Was the Digital World even real? I sighed, pacing around with my egg at hand. I felt slow moving inside...meaning it would be a while until it hatched. I looked down at the pendant that replaced my choker...it was beautiful, but somewhat haunting.

I looked towards the huge stone building, wondering if something was hidden in there. I bet it didn't have clues for my egg...but as long as it survived, it would be okay.

'What should I name it...?' I asked myself...all I knew it depended on the personality and characteristics of the being hidden inside. Oh well, Oh well.

...I'm not dead yet!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Laura
    ^~^~^~^~^~^
    " Look around " David ordered us, as he made what seemed to be a sweeping motion, indecating all that was layed out infront of us, the temple was within walking distance now, clouds seemed to build on the horizon, and the city seemed to bustiling below us.

"Hey um um" I began, to tell the truth I had no idea what this guy's name was.

'Satoshi" the guy, Satoshi I guess replied almost like he wasnt listening to me

" Hey, Satoshi...I'm sorry about earlier I didn't mean to freak out " I told him, every one else here seemed wierd, as if they had some idea of what they were talking about, I always thought the Digital World was just a story parents told their children to scare them or something.

"Satoshi.." I began again " You dont mind if I stick with you for a while..you just seem nice, and..." Satoshi began to walk away from me, almost pushing me away from him as he began his trek for the temple. " Satoshi?...Satoshi?" I asked over again, his body seemed to be in a trance or something as he continued to move toward the temple.

Advanced Trainer

-----
    [Satoshi Takinowa][Glasses Wearing..and..Single]
    --------------
    All the voices strted to turn faint to me, as if it was far away. I felt faint too, but for some reason, I couldn't stop my Legs from moving, or my eye's being transfixed on the huge building..

"Commmeeee...."A Girl's voice ran on the wind, going through one ear, and out the other.It was a younger girl's voice, probably about my age..or a little younger

I got closer and closer to the temple, giving up on trying to get out of whatever trance I was in, or stop moving.I could sense Laura coming near, but I couldn't say anything.

I soon felt my hand goes up onto the cold stone of the temple.Wind brustling my hair, making it sway one way, even with all the gell I used in it...The door opened as I was still in a trance..I walked into the cold corridor..

'Come..find your destiny...'The voice ran on the wind once more.It echoed throughout the temple while..

The door's closed.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

<~-Arnen [Antisocial Maniac (yes, I still remember that!) and Fire Dragon] and Kira [Would really rather be someplace else XD) (again XD)`*~

"No clue..." I answered, when I suddenly heard a beeping from the pocket of my jacket. I pulled out my Digivice -- I always carried it with me, though I didn't know why. It was giving off a faint red-and-blue glow. "Weird," I stated, and noticed Ark examining his own Digivice. "Wait... Where's Kira?" I cried, looking around.
    Ark started, almost jumping out of his cast. "David and Morrigan are gone to..."
    "This is weird!" I declared, handing Ark his crutches off the floor. I blushed as his hand touched mine. I hoped he didn't notice...

When I woke up, I found myself lying on some kind of soft, slightly warm surface.

"Oooh, Kitaru better not've poured water in my bed again..." I grumbled, reffering to my adoptive younger brother. When I sat up, however, I was not in my bed, but lying on what seemed like a giant cloud. "Nanio?" I asked, gazing around apprehensively. Shifting my hand to the side slightly, I felt something smooth and hard. Glancing down, I saw it was some sort of egg, red with blue wave-like stripes going vertically across it. "<That's weird,>" I thought. As I picked it up, I saw that it had behind it some sort of device, black with a marbled blue-and-red grip. "Cool," I said simply, tucking it away in my pocket.
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kenichi Tanaka
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I scoffed mentally when people began to speak of this as the "Digital World" as if it was the only logical excuse for this place... More like the most illogical reasoning. Someone had even said his uncle had written up on the subject with some fiction novel... Well, fiction wasn't proof of anything! For all we knew, that fortune teller could have gassed us, then hypnotized us into seeing what we were seeing. This could all be fake!

Before I was able to voice my concerns completely, the guy with the glowing red eyes and glasses wondered off into the recently appeared building... Looked like a temple if anything. Then, the doors slammed behind him.

I swore inwardly, and rushed towards the door, which stayed closed even to my struggles. I saw some of the others follow me and try to tug on the door as well, but others remained behind as well. This was just getting nuts!

"Listen up!" I shouted in my deepest voice, trying to get everyone's attention. "Whether this is the Digital World or not, we can't go wondering off! We don't know this place and what dangers lurk here. Nobody else leaves the group!"

Turning to the guy next to me, I gestured towards the visible bolts on the side of the door. They were about twice my height, and looked pretty firmly wedged.

"Hey, let me climb on your shoulders so I can reach that bolt up there... With these metal knuckles of mine," I gestured towards my new gloves, "I think I can push em out so we can get in there..."

Elite Trainer

~*^*~Laura Rider - Ice[One who feels unloved...T_T]~*^*~
    I felt ignored....I wasn't asked to take part in any parto f these 'plans'. I didn't matter, I was independant anyway. I'll be on my own for now...I, guess. The guy who told us not to get seperated was standing up on somebody's shoulders as I glanced at the door....trying to figure out an idea how to get in through the walls.

'The tight walls....seems nearly...im...im-impossible...to get through...' I thought to myself, placing my hand against the wall and sighing. I wondered how it was for the two who were trapped inside, I bet it was more exciting for them than it was for me.

The wind picked up slightly as a few strands of blue hair flew in front of my eyes.....my highlights, obviously. That kd with red eyes...his eyes were sky blue before in the real world....I wondered if my eyes changed too.

'If only......If only....If only I found where I belonged,' I thought, sighing as I wondered why I didn't fit in no matter everywhere I went...maybe I wasn't meant to live at all. My inner mental wounds would probably never heal, my pain never fading away....has my life been enveloped in darkness for eternity? I tried to find a candle in my mind to give me some light....some sort of guidance.

~*~~*~Sen Kinmoto[The Single 40-year old...]~*~~*~
    Those kids minutes after the 3 kids taken to the hospital....they're...gone, mentally. What the hell happened to them? They passed out...but it was unknown why. I glared at the Fortune Telling Booth, the place where they were lively before they passed out. But that dark-haired girl in the black hooded top, she was somewhat compared to me when I was her age...when I experienced the Digital World.

Standing up, I walked over to near where Akina and Akira were...as they gathered around Akira's fainted son, Satoshi. I felt sorry for them...the first time I felt sorrow since I was 17...my heart broken to pieces by some guy, I guess what they said is that he impregnated some girl in my Math class.

I was confused....my memories of the Digital World passing by in the blink of an eye, maybe they were there mentally. But I wasn't sure at all...because I didn't remember if I was there mentally or physically, maybe both...

...I'm not dead yet!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Laura
    ^~^~^~^~^~^
    I continued to pound on the door as strong as my fest would let me, it wouldn't even budge. My swollen fists werent even leaving marks behind from where I had attacked the door.

"Satoshi, Satoshi" I yelled over and over. It was no use he was gone, locked some where deep inside of the temple, probley never to return, and all I could do was watch him walk away to enter some crazy temple where he may never return.

Defeated I sighed and slid down the door, using the door to provide some support for my back. Satoshi would come back, he was the only one I felt safe around, he was the only one I could talk to, "maybe if dad was here". No I shook my head trying to shake the thoughts away, dad was dead, he was gone and never come back. I had to...I had to move on.

I turned and looked at another young blue haired girl who seemed to be searching for her own inner strength. This whole thing was over whelming to every one and it was hitting some of us hard.

"Hey..everything is okay right? I mean Satoshi is coming back right?" I asked looking at her and tried to search her face for a answer.

"He'll come back" I answered myself, as I tried to bite back tears. As much as I wanted to believe that this was okay, I knew deep down that I may never see my new friend again, and that I may never see my home again either.

Advanced Trainer

---------
    [Satoshi Takinowa][One that wonders,get's left behind(O.o)
    ---------------
    I suddenly fell out of trance once I was in the middle of the corridor.I heard banging on the door,but everytime I tried to move towards it, I felt a burning sensation in my feet.

'Let the wind guide you'The voice said once more, and I was deeply in another trance. I was able to see what was on the wall, however. Pictures of 10 kids and weird devices.And Digimon surronded By iron rusty material..

I looked down, and noticed I had the egg with me, of all things.
    I was able to move my head and my eyes, but my mouth, my legs and arm's were not in my control...

'Almost here...Wind..'

Who's voice was that?I pondered on the thought as I walked into a Huge room. And I mean huge.It had a large number of steps leading to the top, which I couldn't see anything..

And there were these pedistals of a girl, most likely, a little less than my ahe. Her hair seemed like it was flowing in the wind, though it was just stone..

'Climb up, meet your destiny....'

My legs started to climb what seemed like a hike up Mount Everest or something..As I got closer and closer, the Horizon above the stairs gave off a silver and gold aurora..

Banned

Aunyailia Vergere
    -=-=-=-

I watched, silently, as one person climbed on another's shoulders, in hopes of opening the door. Hoshimon watched silently as well, sitting atop my shoulder. Before then, a boy and a girl, so very young and looking so very lost, had run in there before the doors closed. Hoshimon was definitely hearing loud noises that I wasn't, as her ears kept twitching.
    "What do you see now?" Hoshimon whispered.
    "That boy, with the black hair... how old does he look?"
    I felt Hoshimon move around as she bent her head forward. "Fourteen, maybe fifteen."
    I nodded. "Serious... A bit arrogant." I sniffed. "I don't like him."
    Out of the corner of my eye, I swore I saw Hoshimon smile. "You won't have to not like him for long, will you?"
    I nodded. I did another quick count. "Eight... plus the two inside. That's the ten."
    "Yes."
    "That girl, against the temple doors... How old does she look to you?" I asked again.
    "Ten."
    "So young..." I commented, and giggled deeply. I surveyed the others... A boy with red hair... A tall girl... A person who seemed so sure of themself, another person who had seemed so quiet...

I just had to stay out of sight. That was easy. Hoshimon knew every end and out of this world, and I had been hiding all my life. I started to turn around. "Just a bit longer, Hoshimon."

Soon...

She'll be travelling around a while before much happens. No worries.... yet.

QUICK EDIT: Whoops. Roy's Daughter is OUTSIDE. Sorry.

Banned

Morrigan
    I walked up slowly to the boy currently trying to pry out the bolts on top of Jun (I think he's the only boy other than David). I dropped my backpack (she'll lose that soon enough) to check through it.

"I have to apologize for my cousin. He usually isn't that out-there," I said, poking through my stuff hoping to come across the thing I need, "I guess the ordeal has fried his brain for now, I'm Morrigan McCloud, that was David Farlane." He was ignoring me, but I was just trying to patch the time either way. Finally, I came across what I was searching for. I walked to the other door, and wedged the crowbar under the door's hinge, and began to pull. David was a bit miffed.

"I thought Ace had confiscated that from you," he raised an eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulders as I continued to pull, the bloody thing wouldn't give. This was going to be frustrating.

"Alright," David added his grip to the crowbar, "Let's try this together, and PULL!" we were pulling with gradually greater strength, and the thing wasn't budging. This hinge was stronger than expected. My patience was wearing thin.

"YARRRGGGHH!" I screamed giving my full rage-induced strength, and at last we heard a noise...the crowbar bent under the strain.

It took David only one glance.

"Oh, crap," he said, moving away, "Stand back folks, this is going to be bad." I went to my bag, pulled out another blunt weapon and charged down the door.

"Die, foul construction from hell! DIE DIE DIE DIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"Yep, really bad."
    Whether she succeeds or not will be determined by the next person. I just thought I'd give a glimpse in what is the full rage of Morrigan.

Advanced Trainer

-------
    [Satoshi Takinowa][Blah Blah]
    ------------
    I finally reached ontop of the stairway, which was more than 100 step's,I counted.I looked around to see what was giving off the aurora, however.

"Huh?"I suddenly felt like I was let go. I could move my leg's once more, But I was consumed in curiousity..

There was another staute of that girl, but her arm's justed outwards.Her hands where in a cup, holding a ball, a glass ball, that is, similar to the one the fake fortune teller had.But this one had gold and silver coloring to it, each complementing the other nicely.

'Take the orb...Wind..'The voice said, and it seemed to come from the statue..

'Should I?I mean..what can happen?Maybe if I grab it, I could go home.'I thought to myself, ofcourse, fixing my glasses.
    'I'll take the chance.Maybe grabbing it will allow me to get outof here..'I thought, and reached for the orb. For 2 seconds, time seemed to froze as a white mist erupted from the sphere..and covered the entire area.I dropped the egg, in shock..

What I then saw, was a amazement. The statue actually came to life.Her eye's opened, her legs and arms move..

"Thank you for coming.."She said, smiling.She then pointed to what I was still holding, the strange Device that I found with the egg.

She smiled again, and took something out of her pocket, something fimilar to what my mom had. She called it a D-Scanner of whatever.

"Move it like this."

The top left of the device glew in white light as she moved it, to make a 5 pointed star.She them moved it a line..

"Repeat these movements."

I took my Device, and pressed the button on the side of it. Following her movements,I made a star, and a line..

The girl smiled.then her mouth moved some more,"20 years ago, 10 children aborded Trailmon to travel into this world to save it, gathering 20 spirits, 10 beast, 10 human types. They defeated The evil, and those 10 humans and their spirits combined are know known as the 'Ancients'. Your mom, Akira, is one of those 10 children."

She then frowned a little bit, but it faded into a smile,"Hey, can you do me a favor?Tell Roy I say.."

"Hi"She then vanished into the wind, and the staute was no more, either was the glass sphere...

Absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kenichi Tanaka
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shook my head as the crazy gaijin girl Morrigan swore up a storm at the door. The crowbar had snapped into two, a pity as well as it might have come in useful... As it was, I myself was making very little progress on this bolt... Sparks flew from the metal knuckles on my fist as I punched the bolt on the hinge. I had been working on it for a few minutes, but it had seemed to barely moved, if it had moved at all...

This is utterly ridiculous... I thought to myself. This whole situation was crazy, the boy who went in there was crazy, and the people out here were acting crazy. Digital World... Huh! I would believe it once I had concrete evidence to suggest so.

I suddenly got a very strong feeling of being watched, and twisted above the boy named Jun. He shouted, and I had to twist back so we wouldn't fall. Glancing with just my eyes, I could see nothing but the mists and the others gathered around the door... Probably nothing... But still, perhaps we had to be careful. There was no telling what was out there.

With a cry of frustration, I cocked my fist back with one smooth movement, and thrust it up with all my strength. For a second, I could have sworn the piece of plastic at my side flashed white for moment, but my concentration was on the bolt. With one loud slamming noise, the bolt flew out of the hinge, and clanged to the misty ground. The side of the door we were working on swayed slightly, then luckily fell inwards with a smash that resonated in the dark building beyond.

"I believe we now have an entrance," I said, climbing off the shoulders of Jun...

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sorry I'm late

Arkana
    ---------------------------------
    The digimon convention has finally begun! I can’t wait to crush everyone with my deck of digimon cards!
    I smiled to myself as I headed towards the main building. I then heard something coming from behind a tree not far from me.
    “Who’s there?” I said. A strange little creature came out. He was holding some strange, glowing thing.
    “What are you?” I asked. The creature just smiled and suddenly, the thing he was holding gave off a bright light.
    “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGH HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!