Thread: Video Game Worlds

Default Video Game Worlds

If you had the chance to live in one of the Video Game worlds, where would you like to live? And why?

Here's a few of my choices. Not all of them by all means, but hey.

- The PokeMon World (PokeMon): For obvious reasons. In particular, Blackthorn City. It seems to have a bit of everything...

- Septerra (Septerra Core): Perhaps one of the most intricate worlds ever designed in an RPG, Septerra combines beautiful landscapes, such as those on Shell 3, with bizzare ones such as The darkened Shell 7. I'd probably want to live on Shell 3, though.

- Kingdom of the Blue Rocks (The Prophecy): Because DAMN it's pretty. That game has some landscapes which i'd love to see in a newer style.

- The Simon the Sorcerer 1 World (Simon the Sorcerer): Now THAT is what i'm talking about. A beautiful forest realm, waterfalls and rivers, the occasional swamp and snowy mountains...

Weyred from Golden sun hands down, fighting monsters learning psynergy making out with Mia...er did I say that aloud .
    Am I here? No. Will I return? Maybe.

Banned

the pokemon world because i wnat 2 b a pogeyman mastr!

who in their mind would want to make out with a computer generated drawing. i think people have some problems when they say that

Originally posted by feztra
    the pokemon world because i wnat 2 b a pogeyman mastr!

who in their mind would want to make out with a computer generated drawing. i think people have some problems when they say that
    It was a joke baka where's your sense of humor?
    Am I here? No. Will I return? Maybe.

Banned

Originally posted by internal dragon
    It was a joke baka wheres your sense of humor?
    Where's your sense of grammar?

I only suppose he left it in the Golden Sun world.

I'd wanna live in the SSX world, cause those slopes are rad.
    CHOMP~

Banned

sarcasm doesn't go too well online you just learn something

1) Weyard. Learn Psynergy, fight monsters, wield cool weapons, and *ahem* meet Piers and Ivan. I'd live in Garoh. Werewolves rock!

2) Pokémon World. Bwahaaa! I shall set out to become the best cat and bird trainer!

3) Ivalice, the one I know of, from FFTA. I want to live in Muscadet and learn the ways of the Viera. I would become an Assassin/Sharpshooter, mwahahaaaaa.

why wub woo Moderator

Originally posted by feztra
    That is why we have Shipping
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Weyward's pretty cool. Reading minds and moving stuff around with psychokinetic energy would be fun!

The Pokémon world would be fun too, as long as it follows the game rules of 1) You can easily get anywhere without need of a car, 2) Pokémon Centers are free to use (and I assume to sleep in, a la anime?), and 3) There is no school.

Ivalice is good, but can I just say the Final Fantasy universe in general? I'd prefer to be a human Red Mage, thank you very much.

The real Shonta Moderator

Pokemon world's been said, so has Ivalice. What can I say? Oh, what I would give to see some of the tracks in Mario Kart 64! I would love to sit at Wario Stadium and witness the mayhem.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hmm... I'd sure like the world of Phantasy Star 4, Final Fantasy 5, Sonic, Megaman X, Megaman Battle Network...
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

Ooo, another Phantasy Star fan. ^_^

Yeah, Algo coulda been a nice place to live in. Although Motavia's half desert and Dezoris is frozen (I'm still using the Phantasy Star 1 terminology for the planets, because i find the name changes through the series to be inconsistent and terribly annoying). And I sure as hell wouldn't want to live on Rykros. o_O

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

You've just found another Phantasy Star fan (I've only played Phantasy Star II though)...

I'd probably want to live on Mota, and definitely be a possible friend of Rolf because I find him (and most of his companions other than Hugh, who IMO isn't too good) to be pretty good characters, not to mention most of the Mota towns are pretty nice.

My job would likely be a swordsman (likely almost as good as Rolf) because swords are virtually my favourite weapon in RPG games, not to mention with my current strength, I'd likely be quite good at wielding any sword (and swords only after all ).
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

The Mario World - Mushroom Kingdom ;D

Eating mushies and flowers! pwnage XP

I'd say the Final Fantasy world =D I'd want a Gunblade though ;D