Ability: Blaze
    Item: Salac Berry/Leftovers
    ~ Overheat
    ~ Endure/Earthquake
    ~ Reversal/Brick Break
    ~ Rock Slide
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Speed/6 Hp
    Personality: Naive [+Speed, -Sp.Defence]

I can't decide whether to go with the endure+reversal set or not. He's my starter. Overheat is for spikers. Blaziken is faster than them all and all avalible spikers are weak to fire.

Kingdra
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Item: Leftovers
    ~ Surf
    ~ Toxic/Rain Dance
    ~ Rest
    ~ Ice Beam
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/252 Sp.Def/6 Speed
    Personality: Modest [+Sp.Attack, -Attack]

I can't decide between toxic or rain dance. it can do quite a bit of sweeping with rain dance but toxic is just plain annoying.

Slaking
    Ability: Traunt
    Item: Choice Band
    ~ Hyper Beam
    ~ Brick Break/Slack Off
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Shadow Ball
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Sp.Def/6 Hp
    Personality: Adament [+Attack, -Sp.Attack]

Choice Band Slaking. Can't decide between slack off or brick break

Milotic
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    Item: Lum Berry
    ~ Surf
    ~ Recover
    ~ Toxic
    ~ Ice Beam
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/252 Hp/6 Sp.Def

I don't really like mirror coat on it anymore so i went with toxic. The rest is standard.

Gardevoir
    Ability: Synchronize
    Item: Leftovers
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Will-O-Wisp
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Thunderbolt
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk/252 Def/6 Sp.Def

After nearly being swept by this set i decided to use it. Calm Mind boosts sp def and WoW cuts attack in half making this hard to kill.

Metagross
    Ability: Clear Body
    Item: Chesto Berry
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Rest
    ~ Shadow Ball
    ~ Meteor Mash
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Sp.Def/6 Def
    Personality: Adament [+Attack, -Sp.Attack]

Pretty Standard.

Overall this team is mainly about status effects and brute force. I think my only x2 weakness is ground (Blaziken and Metagross) and i don't think i have any x3.

Banned

Default Rate/Fix my Team [202]

Just some quick notes for ya

Slaking- I would use return over hyper beam, because its defenses arent THAT great and the turn of HAVING to stay in there could lead to a meteor mash or something else kicking you in the behind, and return has plenty of power as it is. Brick break would be better maybe... I dont see a need for it really, so I would go with slack off, I know I HATE slack off slaking. Oh, and really, if you don't want slack off, which is up to you, focus punch over brick break, tons of damage ++

Blaziken- go with earthquake and brick break. endure/reversal is just too risky with all those toxicers out there, eh?

Metagross- I put more into defense and hp personally, but if you want a special defense gross then go for it I suppose, but I still like some more in hp... Also, I disapprove of rest on gross greatly, it just doesnt need it, its a slow sweeper, slow sweepers dont need that. I would put choice band over that. and give gross either light screen for helping the team(like mine har) or toxic. Sure, toxic gross may not seem that great, even with choice band, but it can bail ya out of some tough situations.

I dont see the point of both kingdra and milotic, unless you fear sala like theres no tommorrow. I would go with a dragon dancer or regice(since you seemed so concerned about special defense) over kingdra... milotic I like, I just don't like kingdra, maybe thats just me, O_o.

Banned

Forget not that Slaking has that special personality that Hyper Beam sort of takes advantage of.

Banned

But, after using Hyper Beam, Slaking can't switch. When it uses return then it has the choice of staying in or switching.

Banned

yes. Return>hyper beam.

also, salac berry isn't 202..

Banned

I think i will replace kingdra for regice. I'll use the standard moveset but what nature+evs should i give it?

Banned

Calm 252 SD 252 HP 6 SA or 252 SD 252 SA 6 HP

Banned

Milotic should have rest..it activates marvel scale, increasing its defense, and gets rid of status effects, and trust me it can survive a rest, perhaps u may even want to give it chesto..but i do not encourage it. Rest is better than recover on milotic. Recover-u need refresh, if it get toxiced, then it loses its own ability to toxic.

REgice is the most standard pokemon i've seen, thunderbolt, ice beam, toxic, rest. The evs are really up to u.

Blaziken-go with the attacking set

Banned

regice should be some variation of 204,0,96,0,54,x & calm wether that variation be more into s.a. or whatever