Thread: The Funniest, Craziess, Stupidest, thingy that has ever happened in the Pokemon TCG.

Default The Funniest, Craziess, Stupidest, thingy that has ever happened in the Pokemon TCG.

Yesterday I went to my league and we had an EX Sandstorm Swiss tourny. We all had 6 packs of Sandstorm, opened one, chose a card, and passed the rest. Eventually, we had 54 cards and had to make a 40 card deck. I made a Shiftry/Azumarill deck and after my five rounds of winning, I faced my last opponent, an adult. When we started, all I had was an Illumise as my Active and a Marill on the bench, while he had a Dunsparce, Spearow, and Cacnea on his bench and a Wailmer as his Active. So, we played, yada yada yada. Eventually, we both had one prize left and it was his turn. His Wailmer had 2 Psychic and 2 Water. I thought I had the cat in the bag thinking to myself it was absolutely impossible for him to have jut drawn a Wailord ex, let alone to have gotten it from those packs since I had ordered a booster box and not had gotten any. So, after drawing his card, he gave this HUGE smile, which could only mean one very evil thing. I then said to him, "Did you happen to draw a Wailord ex?" Before he answered me, he threw it flat down on to that Wailmer. He then slapped another Psychic energy on to it, and announced it's 100- attack, which would have made him won the game. Then I said, "Uhhh, you can't do that, Wailord needs 3 waters in order to attack." So, his turn ended and all I had was an Azumarill with 2 Water and 4 Grass. I drew a card, and to my luck it was a Water and put it on Azumarill.

Here's the Funniest, Craziess, Stupidest, thingy that has ever happened in the Pokemon TCG.

Now that my Azumarill had 7 energy on it, it had enough power to do 210 damage if I got 7 heads. So, I took 7 of my dice and rolled them across the table. 1.......2........3.........4.......5......6......7 heads! I had killed a Wailord ex with my Azumarill and had beaten all odds of rolling 7 heads. I had one the tournament and got an Electabuzz Jumbo, Marshstomp Jumbo (nothing would keep me from that Marshstomp), and seven other miscellaneous promos plus 4 W stamped cards.

So, what do you guys think? Has anything ever happened to you like this?

Banned

Default The Funniest, Craziess, Stupidest, thingy that has ever happened in the Pokemon TCG.

Your right,that is crazy. @_@
    Congrats on winning too..

BTW,I went to your website and I love the Pikachu skateboarding game ^_^

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Believe me its nothing. We here has met a lot of situation like tis... The first time I play with Sneasel, I ended all having tails now tis is how unlucky I was then.

Banned

Well, it's not Pokemon...but...

I once got 12 Heads in a Row playing Barrel Dragon in YGO(for anyone who doesn't play, you flip 3 coins, and if 2 out of 3 are heads, you destroy a monster on the field). So for 4 turns I flipped all heads.

Then we played Pokemon. my hand?
    Water, Water, Water, Blastoise, Breeder, Squirtle, Bill X)

I got 2 Water with Bill. My opponent had a Slugma out and that was it.

Needless to say, I didn't worry about losing.

Originally posted by powermudkip
    BTW,I went to your website and I love the Pikachu skateboarding game ^_^
    Thanks! But, the Pikachu Skateboarding game was created by Nintendo over 5 years ago. I didn't make it, they did. I just put it on my site.

Da Big Cheez of TCG Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Darkyouth
    Believe me its nothing. We here has met a lot of situation like tis... The first time I play with Sneasel, I ended all having tails now tis is how unlucky I was then.

Dkyouth might remember this.

Theres this guy Dave who's considered the best player in singapore ever, even tho we all have beaten him a few times, cuz overall he's still better.

Anyway, 3 games a match, on the last. LOUSY hand LOUSY draw, LOUSY roll. 1 to 6 in prizes, me surviving off chansey and cleffa and itemfinder and gold berry and focus band and super potion. Need i elaborate?

His deck had erika's dratini btw, which was why i had a headache. All my sneasels gone too (dead). So is elekid.

Then it happened. Wonders of wonders, with my deck half-depleted, the one and ONLY card capable of even facing up to dratini, came to my hand.

Boy do i luv my tech murkrow.

I hadnt depleted all my healing options and the dice decided to smile upon me so like yeah, from being down 5 prizes, my single murkrow screwed him.

Imagine that: from 1-6 to 1-0.

For that 7 heads, meh, the players here know how evil my sneasel can get. Screwed a full-health chansey with metal once. No biggie. Tho there was that one time when i concentrated too hard on the dice to win i had a hell of a headache after i won.

Whoops, did i juz reveal my secret?
    Roarkiller
    The only one there is

Roarkiller.net

The Last TCG Moderator

hum, something like this happened w/ me. Well, this was about 4 years ago on a tourney, i was w/ a alakazam/raichu deck (detail: there was just base set), oh good times... well, i faced the best guy from the store, he was playing venusaur/charizard. To be short, i killed his venusaur w/ my abra (30hp), took 9 heads... 10, prlz, 10, prlz... and then i killed him while i was pumping my kids on the bench. I can say he got nuts! He's deck seemed to be invencible, but my stupid deck got him... hum, i remeber there was pikachu (movie promo, that one which make 50 dmg), raichu (bs), alakazam (oh yeah! i used to love this one), chansey and mewtwo (movie promo, energy absorb)... Otherside, i got 6 tails w/ a sneasel 3 times... but u know, in the beggining u look luckier then when u get experienced on the game... i can say coins hate me... and since sneasel they look angrier =/.

C R A P :gun: :wtf:

Still More Important Than Zak Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I was once playing againt my one friend who had a deck with 4 Jungle Zapdos in it.. And he had one in play, three on the bench and had been alternating between them, so they all had a few counters on them... Well he was gloating that I was going to get my arse whooped. But then I put a pokemon on my bench that prevented him from switching pokemon and used my Tyranitar that was in play to stomp his arse into the ground. He was kicking himself afterwards Funny how things can turn so easily.

~SR
    Original Knight of I.N.D.E.E.D.