View Poll Results: What version an starter?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • F/R & Charmander.

23 31.51%
  • F/R & Squirtle.

10 13.70%
  • F/R & Bulbasaur.

6 8.22%
  • L/G & Charmander.

11 15.07%
  • L/G & Squirtle.

11 15.07%
  • L/G & Bulbasaur

12 16.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Starter? {poll included}

Banned

Default What Starter? {poll included}

Umm.... red is pretty. And... charmander was the toughest one to start with in the original, so I'll go for the challenge.

Aww... no Pikachu...

FR and Charmander, because Red was my first Pokémon game and I picked Charmander in that too.

We ARE going to get Blue. Japan's first versions were Red and Green. Game Freak thought about redoing Green into Blue, by blah, blah, blah...

That's a good theory, but it's not definite proof. 347Studboy had some pretty good food for thought: now that Leaf Green isn't totally screwed up, is there really a need for a Water Blue?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I read on pokemon forever ages ago that nintendo patented the name "water blue" so it's likely
    [CENTER]
    ^ Better do what he says, he's crazy! ^

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Nace
    I read on pokemon forever ages ago that nintendo patented the name "water blue" so it's likely
    It's a possibility buy alternatively, Nintendo might have it patented simply to prevented other creators from making a game with that title and destroying the originality of the titles of Fire Red and Leaf Green. Although I guess you could then raise the question: Then why not patent 'Thunder Yellow' and 'Silver Steel' etc.

Anyway. My first Pokémon game was Red, which I love but I really don't like the Charmander family so I will be choosing Leaf Green when it comes out. As a starter, Bulbasaur or Squirtle, I'm undecided, but most likely it will be Squirtle because I've always loved that little guy
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -