Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default <Game> Goldenrod Tower v20 [MA]

Kyle: 10 Stamps/CCP's, 6 Blue MGcoins, 12 Red MGcoins

Amy: 2 ccps + Blue MGcoin, 20 CCPs, 11 Red MGcoins

( 11/14 ) What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?

Chocolate chip cookies = (y) ;d. especially those my school makes . Just about any sort of butter cookies or bakery cookies or stuff is good to :O. I can eat any sort of cookies since I have no food allergies.

(11/16) What country do you live in? What state? Is it in the city or in the countryside? Do you like it where you live?

USA, PA :O. I live in a suburban area thingie ;o. It's close enough to being a city and stuff tho. I like it, I guess... at least I have no problem with it at all :O.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

MG, 20 SCs

(11/16) What country do you live in? What state? Is it in the city or in the countryside? Do you like it where you live?
    I live in a lil place called NEW ZEALAND! woo!
    [In the south island]
    and its in the country, and yeah i like it, lotsa sun, but it takes 20-30 mins to get into town where everything is.......

could i have a MG please ?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey

Hannah ~ I am a very kind pokemon, and I am always female. I give nutritious milk to sick pokemon. What am I?
    Is it Miltank?

I live in UK in a small town called Clevedon. Its on the coast(no beaches though unless you count stones as a good beach) and it is kind-of in the countryside, the roads out all go through countryside, but it's not really remote. Yeah, its ok, there's not much to do around town, but Bristol(big city) is only a half an hour drive away, and the large mall on the outskirts(of Bristol) is fifteen minutes away on the motorway so its not that hard to get somewhere interesting^_^

MG please.

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(11/17) Are you a regular here? If you are, what's your opinion on how the place is run here? If you aren't, would you like to become one? If you're a worker here, would you like to change something here?

Kyle >> MP Clue #2: No, this Pokémon isn't an Electric type.

Danny >> About trade: 3 Stamps it is! | MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins.

soggy_cardboard >> Green MGCoin.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> GT!: Wait for Cheesey. | MG: Lunar Gem.

Me >> Would like to sell my Lunar Gem for Stamps.

( 11/14 ) What are your favourite kind of cookies? Are there any cookies you can't eat because of allergies, or just cookies you don't like?
    The ones containing chocolate. I think... well I don't like pudding or chewing gum that much, so cookies containg them...

Country: Belgium. State: better call it a province: Antwerp. I live near Antwerp, the diamant city, in a "citisized village". Yeah, this is good: I'm near to every thing!

(11/17) Are you a regular here? If you are, what's your opinion on how the place is run here? If you aren't, would you like to become one? If you're a worker here, would you like to change something here?
    Well, I work here, but I've been rather slacky lately. Couldn't spare enough time on playing on my Ruby/SMA4 cart, watching the telly and being eaten alive by School. I wouldn't really like sth to change here, though if I'm holding the place up, I wouldn't hesitate losing my place to someone more active.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

No, actually i answered my 1st question yesterday. Its a lil confusing now, but im sure ill get used to it

MG pls?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Semi-regular, but I only came here because I liked working here, not because of the stuff, so I guess my activity dropped here because of that. I'd like to be rehired I guess. I think the place is run pretty decently. From prior experience it isn't too terribly hard and I think the current workers do their job decently enough.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll play another GT! with my Red MGCoin.

US, Texas, in the suburbs. It's nicer, more peaceful than the city, and not as remote as rural areas.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'm a regular here. i think things are going fairly well. I'm not sure if i'd change anything if i was a worker.

I'd like 20 games of group one scratchcards please for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, your 2 stamps

soggy: Solar Gem

Jay: Solar Gem

Karin: Solar Gem o_o

Amy: Light Gem, 14 CCPs, 12 Red MGcoins

yes, I'm a regular partly because I'm a worker and partly because I'm trying to get to my goal of 2000 stamps and the Any Item I can buy :O. Anyway, I think it's fine how it is ;o... otherwise I'd change stuff XD

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

MG, 20 SCs

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

I'm a regular here,and I like how the place is run^_^.

MG pleaseeee!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'd say that I've become a regular here over the past month or so. I think its fine, its very active and never seems like it'll just die.
    I'm not sure if I'd change anything if I was a worker, I don't think it needs anything done.

MG please.

Default Answer...

I'm regular here a few months ago then I left and now I'll be regular here again because I like it so much. I think all you workers run this place pretty fine and you all do a nice job. I still wonder how you choose a random MG for everyone person every day because it must be hard work.

MG Please!

~Andrew

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Answer...

Originally posted by andyizcool
    I still wonder how you choose a random MG for everyone person every day because it must be hard work.
    Randomizers.

Default What?

Don't you mean Gabi's method of just throwing dice and calling that method a "Computer" of working out everything.

~Andrew

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well, I'm not sure how it works, but Danny (Aipom Of Doom) programmed this. It's just a set of #'s programmed together to measure out evenly the rarity of each item into a script, so when you click a button you'll get an item randomized for you that you can give to someone. It works the same for all the other games basically, at least how it was scripted.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Danny ~ Solar Gem o_O;
    Scratchcards: 12 Red MGCoins, 14 Stamps, 4 Blue MGCoins

Amy ~ Done.

LightNinetales ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Hannah ~ Flame Gem.

andyizcool ~ Rainbow Gem.

Yeah, I'm a regular. I come here all the time. I personally think everything is run well, and it helps that the staff are easy to approach - At least, I think they are o_O;. I don't think I would change anything... I think it's fine the way it is now. And besides, my ideas are usually stupid xD.

MG Please ^^

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah ~ Flame Gem.
    Sell that and my Lunar Gem for 4 Stamps please.
    Also, did you miss my GT?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannah ~ I am a very kind pokemon, and I am always female. I give nutritious milk to sick pokemon. What am I?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it Miltank?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Poll (11/18) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

Hannah - 4 stamps

Egro - Blue MGcoin

Poll (11/18) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

15 adopted, no captees. I got my first adopted Pokemon in January 2001, and 10 more of my current ones in that year... after that I got four more around when the Eevee house was big and stuff... and I got my one new Pokemon recently XD. I use Sai and Thunderblast (lv. 53 scizor and lv. 42 raichu) the most and stuff ;d.

20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps

MG, 20 SCs

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Poll (11/18 ) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

I have 15 adopted, and today i have 15 captured. I've had my adoptees since not long after i started. Of my original captured team i still have Raned (Shadow) Flare and Oliver and the rest were added startign around June and ending today ^^. Of my adoptees i think i use Blazer Talut, and Yana the most though i'm going ot try and use the others more. Of my captees, I find that i use Ranec and Flare the most. But i'm tryign to raise my others as well. Ranec and Flare are my strongest captess at L.30 and L.20 respectively.

I'd like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG Coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

I have 4 Adopted pokes, and 8 Captured pokemon.
    ive had my adopted pokes a lil longer than my catured ones, i dont know the exact date when i got em...
    Well, Spinda would be my favourite, but isn't as useful compared to Kecleon or Aipom, but i enjoy using ditto in CCCC, because you can test the opponents moves, and try out the poke before you catch it!

mg pls

EDIT: can i pls have a Group 1 Scratchcard pls?
    *pays with Green MGCoin*

Banned

I have 13 adopted pokemon,and 10 captured pokemon.I adopted Honoo,my first adopted pokemon,this year.My favorite adopted pokemon are probably Honoo,Axolotl and Lightstorm.My favorite captured pokemon are Kaizerin,Joie(Wynaut),and Magika(Smoochum).

MG please.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

(11/19) >> Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?

Danny >> Division Gem

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 8 Blue MGCoins and 10 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> Hollow Stone

SCs: You won 18 CCPs and 11 Red MGCoins.

soggy_cardboard >> Darkness Gem

You need to select three different numbers as well as the prize for your SC (e.g. I choose "1, 2, 3" as the three numbers each time, and I choose Stamps or CCPs as my prize depending on what Group I ask for).

LightNinetales >> Lunar Gem

Me >>

Mike gave me this list:

Pichu, Raticate, Nidorina, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Mr. Mime, Manectric, Hoppip, Jolteon, Swampert, Farfetch'd, Togetic, Snorlax, Blastoise, Persian, Elekid, Goldeen, Beautifly, Tauros, Marshtomp, Chansey, Girafarig, Gyarados, Weezing

Clue #1: The MP was not introduced in R/B/Y.

Narrowed List:

Pichu, Shiftry, Pupitar, Electrike, Manectric, Hoppip, Swampert, Togetic, Elekid, Beautifly, Marshtomp, Girafarig

Clue #2: The MP is not an Electric type.

Narrowed List:

Shiftry, Pupitar, Hoppip, Swampert, Togetic, Beautifly, Marshtomp, Girafarig

Clue #3: Is there a P in the MP's name?

As for today's poll and the last two polls:

(11/19) >> Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?

Yeah, there was a time when I wanted to quit ASB because of some problems I had in it about a couple of years ago (e.g. I couldn't remember some of the ASB Pokemon I had for starters), but when I was able to think up more sig move ideas, I decided to return to ASB because I felt like it was one place I should stay at for as long as I can. There was also the time I started over on my adopted and captured Pokemon because I couldn't remember many of the old adopted and captured Pokemon I once had. I've also started over on numerous RPG video games of mine because I like the replay value of some of them.

(11/18 ) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

I have 15 adopted Pokemon and 15 captured Pokemon. I've had some other adopted/captured Pokemon in the past (that is, when Jokerswild was unfortunately around >_<), but they are just a memory now ever since I forgot their information. My first new adopted Pokemon, Sheldon (my male Squirtle who is a shiny Wartortle now) was adopted on August 19, 2002 at the Dragon Tamers Adoption Center. My first new captured Pokemon, Mystic my male Abra, was captured from the Pokemon Avengers Capture Center on October 22, 2002. About the favourites, this is quite a tough question for me. I like Cybertron (my adopted "male" Porygon), Chaos (my adopted male Houndour), Morton (my adopted male Absol), Buzzy (my captured male Manectric), Jawz (my captured male Sharpedo) and Brutus (my captured male Poliwrath) more than the others. I'm hoping to get battles for each of my captured Pokemon someday, since all my adopted Pokemon have been to the PZBT.

Yes, I am a regular here, as I come to TPM as often as I can. I think GT is being run very, very well these days with all the people coming here, though I am a little bit sad at the fact that one of my co-workers (I work here after all) aka Crystalmaster Mike might be leaving. As a worker, I don't think there is much to be changed for now...

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 CCPs) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Yeah. My major. The reason, i got the raw end of the deral. my parents had people look into it, and they sawthat i didn't do anything wrtong they just had too many people to allow to graduate and i wasn't a brown noser like the other peeps in my class/

I'd also like 20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

(11/18 ) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?
    I have 7 adopted Pokemon and 2 Captured Pokemon and I had them at least all 3 months and I like them all. My favourites would be Wartortle and Espeon so I want to train them to be very strong.

I always start RPGs over and over again just for the fun of it because they're so great to go through and play again and again. You feel like you've missed something the first time so you just keep playing them.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

Banned

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
    Cyndaquil: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem....
    Selling gems for 6 CCP.

I'm sort of regular. I don't come here all the time. I'm always busy all the time. That's the reason I can't come here. This week is certainly a very busy week for me. My opinion about the place here is.... uh.... very good! (yes, that's a bit awkward)... but I can't do better than you guys do! Keep up the good work! :D

Um... a few... about 10-15 captured. I don't think I've ever used the adoption center. I had them for quite a long time. I don't use the battle tower because... NO ONE TELLS ME HOW TO USE IT! >_< ... I've read the rules of the battle towers, but its all weird to me... like... where are all the refs for them? Are they hidden in PMs all something? o_0;

*thinks* ... Hm...hm... hm... I wanted to start over my major once before... but I decide that was the wrong decision. The major that I'm currently in is actually perfect for me, since I'm not a business kind of person, nor I'm a art person, nor I'm a computer sci guy. =\ ... so the major is perfect for me... although some of the courses aren't very good grades, that was the main reason I wanted to start over my major.

Can I have 20 of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (3,5,7)

*puts 20 MG credits on the counter*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Cheesey gave me this GT
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hannah ~ I am a very kind pokemon, and I am always female. I give nutritious milk to sick pokemon. What am I?
    Is it Miltank?

I've got nine adopted and thirteen captured. I got my first adopted, Murkrow in June and my first captured, Houndoom in August, and the rest have all been adopted/caught since then.
    Um, my favourite adopted is my Sneasel, Xolotle, and my captured will be my Shelgon, Omega once I actually write a scenario with him in.

I've wanted to start school over again, I don't know why though, I think it was so that I could concentrate less on the work and more on being with my friends because we've grown apart now.
    If I've got back ups of the data I usually restart most games.

2 MG's please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll play another GT! with my Red MGCoin.

I think the workers are doing a pretty good job. They're usually very active, despite the great demands of this place.

(11/18]) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

10 Adoptees. Just started Captees not too long ago, so I have three of those. Favorites? Nah, shouldn't choose favorites.

No. I've gone through that many times, and starting over's becoming less fun than it is simply tedious.

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kyle: 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's, 16 CCPs, 12 Red MGcoins

Cyndaquil: 6 CCPs, Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, 7 CCPs, 2 Blue MGcoins, 10 Red MGcoins

hannah: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Karin: 10 Stamps/CCP's, 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCP's
    GT - in RBYGSC I have a cave. Who am I?

Not really . Some things in real life sort of, but not much on TPM. I've started ASB and captured Pokemon over a few times but quit since I didn't like them.

20 scs, 123, 7 stamps

mg 20scs

Default MG Please...

Have you missed out my 2 MGs please they're on one page back and I haven't got my MGs please could you check? Thanks!

~Andrew

Nah, no regrets is the way to live

mg pls

{11/18} How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

Well, I haven't really done much with my adopted pokemon.. ^^' I don't really have a favorite, either.. maybe Shady. I have 5 adopted pokemon.

{11/19} Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?

I can't really think of anything *important*.. But I guess I do leave message boards, oekakis or chat servers for a long time and come back to start over again later though. ^^' I'm not really sure why, I just kinda lose interest in things fast. x.x

~2 MGs please.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    GT: Unlike my pre-evo who has an immunity to a type, I am weak to attacks from the type. However, if I was in the "past", I would have still been immune to attacks from the type. I am not found in R/B/Y, and my pre-evo is a gift. Who am I?
    Gee, I don't think this is right, but is it Espeon?

Yes, I'm pretty much a regular here. The workers are doing a great job, though some days may be slow, we all have more important priorities to attend to.

(11/18]) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

Hmm, I have 6 Adoptees and 10 Captees, all of them are birds. I had Adopted/Captured Pokemon since I joined here this summer. My favs would have to be Aeragorn my Skarmory (my first Pokemon), Galenia the Pidgeot (my strongest), and Enya the Torchic (who has a great personality).

Ummm...nothing concerning TPM, but sometimes I feel like starting over a new drawing or painting, even though I would regret all the work I put into the original.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Nala98

Yeah. My major. The reason, i got the raw end of the deral. my parents had people look into it, and they sawthat i didn't do anything wrtong they just had too many people to allow to graduate and i wasn't a brown noser like the other peeps in my class/

I'd also like 20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 MG credits*
    I was skipped, However, I would like to purchase a water shield as well *Hands over 15 MG credits*

Edit: I'm trading my accelerator gene to Karin for her hollow stone and light gem. She should be confirming soon. ONce she does i'd liek to foge the stone and gem *pays 2 ccps*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I confirm ^^ Enjoy the stone.

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

{11/20} Do you go to many forums, or only this one? Why? Do you have a lot of spare time to spend online?

{11/21} Do you dye your hair? Why/why not? Do you want to dye your hair/do you like dying your hair? Is there any particular reason as to why you do/don't?

Hannah ~ Yeah, it was Miltank.

Danny ~ Solar Gem.
    Scratchcards: 11 Red MGcoins, 8 Blue MGCoins.

andyizcool ~ Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem.

soggy_cardboard ~ 2 Stamps/CCPs

Miko ~ Hollow Stone, Blue MGCoin.

aragornbird ~ Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.
    GT!: Wait for Kyle, please. ^^

Amy ~ Ocean Gem.
    Scratchcards: 13 Red MGCoins, 14 CCPs, 3 Blue MGCoins.
    *takes credits and hands over the shield* Enjoy =)
    Amy and Karin: Trade confirmed.
    *forges* Here you go, Amy.

{11/18} How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?

I have 11 Adoptees, and 8 Captees. I haven't had them very long, I don't think... Well, actually, I've had them for several months at least. xD My favourites are probably my captured Eeveelutions, and my Adopted Togetic. =D

{11/19} Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?

I started over with my website, because Invision Power Board > Proboards =P. Other than that there hasn't been anything particularly major.

{11/20} Do you go to many forums, or only this one? Why? Do you have a lot of spare time to spend online?

I posted a poll for yesterday since nobody else did, lol.

I go to a lot of forums, mainly because I like to post in different communities. I go to this forum the most, though. I think it's the best. xD

{11/21} Do you dye your hair? Why/why not? Do you want to dye your hair/do you like dying your hair? Is there any particular reason as to why you do/don't?

Yes, I dye it blue :3. I do because my brown hair was annyoing me and blue seems to suit me more xD. I like dying my hair, because it makes me look like a non-preppy person, and I also just like the way it looks.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I don't have as much time as I'd like online. I go to several. Its fun. I don't have a lot of spare time which is opposite of what most people woudl think. I just spend time online while i'm doing other things kike homework.

If getting hghlights count then yes, otherwise no. I'd rather not, but its the only effective way of hiding what little gray i already have.,

I'd like to sell that get and play 20 more games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Note: I know I'm not going to get more than 3 MGs and I don't intend to. I just want to reply to the polls I missed, and get MGs for the ones still open.

I'm a semi-regular here. I come when I have enough time. I like the way this place is being run.

(11/18) How many Adopted and Captured Pokemon do you have? How long have you had them? Which would you say are your favorites (or at least the ones you battle with/talk about the most)?
    I have 10 adopted pokemon and 6 captured ones. My adoptees have been with me for years. I adopted Pidgeot in December, 2000 and the others came shortly after him. Iael, the last one, was adopted around the middle of 2001. My captees date from the Galaxian Pokerebels time, except for Skydancer, who was born this year, and Celeste, who was a prize from the Liliputian Division of the Melée Games.
    My adopted pokemon are the ones I'm most in contact with, since they're in all my Battle Range stories and I think of them all the time, even when I'm not writing one.

(11/19) Has there been anything you had to (or wanted to) start over on (something you have started over on some time ago, that is)? Why?
    My 'novel' which I started in 1992 and typed in 1999-2000. It got deleted, and I keep telling myself I want to re-type it when I have the time.

(11/20) Do you go to many forums, or only this one? Why? Do you have a lot of spare time to spend online?
    Only this one. I tried to go to others, but I don't have the time to be active in more than one forum. So, that answers the last question here. Time is my biggest constraint.

(11/21) Do you dye your hair? Why/why not?...
    I don't dye my hair. i like it the way it is, and I don't like the way dyed hair looks. It's also healthier for hair not to be dyed, so I'm keeping it as it is. I don't know if I'll dye it or not when I have gray hair; then the situation will be different, but even so I may not dye it.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

(11/20) Do you go to many forums, or only this one? Why? Do you have a lot of spare time to spend online?
    I use all the TPM forums but I don't go on any other forums because I like these forums so much because there's so much to do everywhere. I have a lot of spare time online that's why I'm always on TPM a lot now because I don't know how to use my free time on the internet better than TPM.

I don't dye my hair because it wouldn't look very good if I dyed it. I also think that when people dye their hair it makes it look worse than it is sometimes.

2 MGs please!

~Andrew

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah ~ Yeah, it was Miltank.
    Yay, then I'll take 2CCP's as my prize please.

I'm registered at quite a few, though a lot of them are Proboard sites belonging to online friends that they asked me to join. The main ones I go on are here, SPP and PUK, though my computer seems to hate PUK and rarely loads it, which is kinda annoying because I had some good friends there that I haven't spoken to for a while.
    *Takes a deep breath*
    Yeah, even though I'm in Sixth Form now, I haven't really had an increase in the amount of work I'm given(yay for my subjects), so I've still got a lot of free time, which I normally spend online.

Yep^_^ At the moment it's a light blonde/copper colour that looks quite nice(my natural colour is dark blonde), but I saw a hairdresser today about getting it highlighted and having another colour put on, which'll be great. I'm having it done because I've wanted to do it for a long time, and seeing as I'm kinda changing my image as it is, it's a great time for it^_^

2 MG's please.