Banned

Default Rmt

RMT please (duh)

Hitmonlee - Bacon
    Body Slam
    Hi Jump Kick
    Meditate
    Seismic Toss

Rocks u all! 'Cept all you cheap Mewtwo/Mew users. I spit on you!

Snorlax - Bobby Pin
    Body Slam
    Rest
    Selfdestruct
    Earthquake

God.

Flareon - Flufmuffin
    Fire Blast
    Flamethrower
    Body Slam
    Hyper Beam

Two fire moves for STAB + two normal moves for everything else 'cept Rock types. Also to take advantage of its high attack.

Blastoise - Shellshock
    Hydro Pump
    Earthquake
    Body Slam
    Ice Beam

Standard.

Poliwhirl - Tadpole
    Surf
    Amnesia
    Rest
    Hypnosis

Any1 tells me to evolve it, I kill them. I love Poliwhirl! Moveset is a rip-off of a Tobybro...

Dodrio - TripleBird
    Drill Peck
    Tri Attack
    Substitute
    Agility

Newest addition but also my pride and joy. Taken down three Raichu's and a Mewtwo.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Rmt

Hitmonlee - Bacon
    Body Slam
    Hi Jump Kick
    Meditate
    Seismic Toss

-fine, i guess. not much of a movepool to choose from.

Snorlax - Bobby Pin
    Body Slam
    Rest
    Selfdestruct
    Earthquake

-i don't like rest and self destruct on the same pokemon. replace rest with hyper beam so you can finish off a few pokemon.

Flareon - Flufmuffin
    Fire Blast
    Flamethrower
    Body Slam
    Hyper Beam

-no need for both fire blast and flamethrower. replace fire blast with reflect.

Blastoise - Shellshock
    Hydro Pump
    Earthquake
    Body Slam
    Ice Beam

-possibly surf over hydro pump.

Poliwhirl - Tadpole
    Surf
    Amnesia
    Rest
    Hypnosis

-evolve it and use the same set.

Dodrio - TripleBird
    Drill Peck
    Tri Attack
    Substitute
    Agility

-replace tri attack with body slam and agility with hyper beam.

Banned

Default Rmt

Hitmonlee - focus energy over meditate is an option

Snorlax - put an elemental attack over rest - Blizzard, thunderbolt, surf, Fire blast are all options. Thunderbolt given the rest of your team.

Flareon - never two fire moves on the same poke. never. Replace fire blast with reflect or substitute.

blastiose - surf over hydro pump, blizzard over ice-beam

poliwhirl - evolve it, maybe earthquake over rest. Only one attack can be a bad thing.

Dodrio - I like <Drill peck, Body slam/Hyper Beam, Reflect, Agility>

3 electric weaknesses... blastiose and poliwrath do similar jobs so replace one of these - possibly with a psychic type

Banned

Default Rmt

Your sets will work alright except dodrio, it needs body slam and hyperbeam and you dont need agility and substitute..
    Personally I dont think reflect should be used on anything without some form of recovery, but meh.. there really isnt a lot to put on flareon..
    And I dont think poliwrath will survive a rest.. Bodyslam or icebeam or earthquake could be used..

Anyway, overall your team could use some status effects. You have hypnosis on poliwrath which is good, but unreliable. It would be nice if you had something with a thunderwave in there..

Your other problem will be your triple electric weakness.. A Starmie will eat you alive especailly a surfing starmie.. Snorlax is really your only hope against it, and that isn't especially reliable as a starmie killer. Also Lapras will give you trouble..

Anything that can take an electric/ice attack, and can thunderwave or stunspore could make a huge difference to the success of this team, probably flareon is the most likely thing to replace here, but if you are particularly fond of it, you could drop pretty much anything else.. If you do want to kep all the same pokemon then definitely put in as many bodyslams as possible, paralysing starmie/lapras will be your best hope of beating it..

Have a nice day.