Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you playing......right now?

Banned

Default What are you playing......right now?

now im playing ace combat4; shattered skies

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

SSB for the N64 because I don't have a GC yet ;-; Hopefully by Friday, I'll get one for Hannukah and possibly have SSB:M as well
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

I am currently playing:

#1: Pokemon Channel
    #2: Golden Sun
    #3: Golden Sun the Lost Age
    #4: Kirby Air Ride
    #5: DDR Konamix
    #6: Sonic Advanced 2

Banned

eh...

PS2: Not really anything; I got EyeToy (which is wicked cool), and I hope to get some online game... soon...

NGC: Game Boy Player. But seriously, Melee, and occaisionally, SCII and Super Mario Sunshine (that game has the best graphics)

PC: Multi Theft Auto. Check it out.

GBA: RuSa, Golden Sun 2 (arguably, that series is one of the best RPG's), Tactics Advance.

Strange how no one here (in this thread) has an XBox...

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Mega Man Zero 2. First MM game,a nd I like it, beat it once and doing it again.
    If something is wrong, please say so.

for all seasons Moderator

Right now I'm swapping through games randomly.

GC: I've really gotten into Phantasy Star Online E I&II ever since I got it before Christmas. Just trying to trudge through the levels after the robot boss (the one with the computers and electric shocks), although it isn't quite as much fun to play alone, (and start again and again for that matter) so I'll just have to wait to get everyone around again. We're a great team, though we have sharing issues. It's MY Meseta, you fiends!!
    Oh, and I'm doing what any person who's had Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for a while is doing. Time Trials! I do better when I have someone else's record to challenge, and I've only beaten the staff ghost on Peach Beach. I'm an alright racer, I just don't use the best tactics for each individual track. On the whole, I strategise, but not to the point where I know the absolute best routes and such.
    GBA: Up to Joke's End in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. I'm stuck terribly. Off to GameFAQs I go then, lol. Incidentally, is this the last level of the game? It just seemed to have gone by a bit quickly to be near the end. Could someone please PM me with an answer to that? Don't want to spoil it for others, after all.
    N64: Started playing Pokemon Puzzle League again. It really is just as much fun as Tetris Attack (or Paneru De Pon, if you can put up with Lip and Co.). I've picked up where I left off, which was Class 3 of Puzzle Mode, and 1P S.Hard and V.Hard without using any continues. I got put off, though, when my sister beat Mewtwo on Very Hard in 20 seconds. I hate it when the computer stacks itself...
    It's funny, I started the spa service over again, and got through an hour quicker than my previous record, set about two years ago. And this was after not playing for months. I guess back then I really did just suck? ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Sarcastic Assassin
    Strange how no one here (in this thread) has an XBox...
    Originally posted by woz
    xbox: shenmue ii.

UPDATE!

GameCube: Need for Speed: Underground. Next will be Mario Kart: DD, Final Fantasy, then last but not least, Pokemon Colliseum.

GBA: Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Sacred Cards. Next will probly be Yu-Gi-oh!: World Wide Edition.

PC: Midnight Club II. Next might me GTA: VC or Diablo.

See Ya!

Banned

Well the it kinda changed and the only two games I'm really playing now are NFSU(PS2)(which is a great game IMO and theres a few flaws but almost a perfect street racer game) and WCIII: TFT which I mainly only play custom games because I took a break from the real game and I don't want to get back into it.

I tend to drift from game to game and never finish them...one of these days I'm going to have to go back and finish like half my collection...-_-

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm playing Prince of Persia, SSX3, and Beyond Good & Evil for Gamecube, and sometimes doing a mission of Fire Emblem when I have time. I'm still on winter break and thus have hours of free time. I even got Midway Arcade Treasures when I burn out. Beware, I hunger!

When my friends are over, we bust out Mario Party 5, Mario Kart Double Dash!!, and Pac-Man Vs.

On the PC side, Rise of Nations has been calling to me. This is a game that demands LAN play with some friends.

The real Shonta Moderator

Originally posted by Raz
    When my friends are over, we bust out Mario Party 5, Mario Kart Double Dash!!, and Pac-Man Vs.

On the PC side, Rise of Nations has been calling to me. This is a game that demands LAN play with some friends.
    Man, I wish I could do LAN like that. Most everyone I know is more of a PS2 person. I'm the only Gamecube owner in my extended family.

Gamecube: Animal Crossing. That's it!

Game Boy Advance: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Pokemon Ruby.

PC: The Sims.

Anyone know a good PC game that doesn't require a good graphics card or a monthly fee?
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by classy_cat18
    Man, I wish I could do LAN like that.
    One of the lesser known perks of college. That and a neighbor who has two (yes, TWO) Alienware computers when I'm on break.

Anyone know a good PC game that doesn't require a good graphics card or a monthly fee?
    I need some specific stats to be honest, since most games have fairly modest requires, but most run crappy if you have the minimum.

You can fall back on classics (like Starcraft, Counterstrike, etc.) which are very cheap to boot. Commandos 3 is another game that was recently released and offers nice brain teasers. The demo ran fine on my 32-bit NVidia TNT Pro (an entry level card from a year ago at the least). But beware: DirectX9.0 came out and most games that come out now demand a video card that is compatible with it. I suggest the 128-bit Radeon 9600 Pro. It's a solid card that's under 200 bucks (shop around, you're bound to find a good deal as the newer, fancy models come out this year).

If all else fails, google for some freeware games. While this is illegal, you could also download some Super Nintendo or Genesis ROMs for some trips down memory lane.

The real Shonta Moderator

Originally posted by Raz
    [B]One of the lesser known perks of college. That and a neighbor who has two (yes, TWO) Alienware computers when I'm on break.

I need some specific stats to be honest, since most games have fairly modest requires, but most run crappy if you have the minimum.

You can fall back on classics (like Starcraft, Counterstrike, etc.) which are very cheap to boot. Commandos 3 is another game that was recently released and offers nice brain teasers. The demo ran fine on my 32-bit NVidia TNT Pro (an entry level card from a year ago at the least). But beware: DirectX9.0 came out and most games that come out now demand a video card that is compatible with it. I suggest the 128-bit Radeon 9600 Pro. It's a solid card that's under 200 bucks (shop around, you're bound to find a good deal as the newer, fancy models come out this year).

If all else fails, google for some freeware games. While this is illegal, you could also download some Super Nintendo or Genesis ROMs for some trips down memory lane.
    I think DirectX9.0 is the card my Dell runs on. By the way, what are the minimum video card requirements for Rise of Nations?
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Requirements:

Windows: XP/2000/ME/98 -128 MB RAM
    Processor: 500 MHz ( I would suggest 1GHz, because my home computer does NOT run this well at 500MHz at all)
    Hard Drive: 800 MB
    Video Card: 16 MB 3D card (Chances are you'll have a 32 meg [Not sure why I said my card was 32-bit...it's late])
    Other: audio board with speakers and / or headphones
    Online/multiplayer requirements: 56.6 kbps or better for internet play (Broadband...in this day and age you'll normally be crushed with a 56k)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

What am I playing right now?

Let's find out, shall we?

GC: Animal Crossing! Just came out in Australia last month or so and it's quite possibly the most addictive game of all time! I'm working on getting Claude chucked out of my village because s/he (not sure of Claude's gender yet, but I think it's a she) painted my roof yellow. I sent Claude mail saying 'i hate you' with an empty can attached and s/he sent me a present and said the letter was great... -.-; go figure.

GBA: Pokemon Ruby and Balloon Fight (from AC). Not much to say about Pokemon, really, but I will say I'm rediscovering how fun NES games were.

In closing, Animal Crossing rules.
    [CENTER]
    ^ Better do what he says, he's crazy! ^

Banned

GC - Animal Crossing
    GBA - Pokemon Sapphire

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

rise of nations is superb.

at the moment i am playing the following games.

xbox: star wars: knights of the old republic.
    gamecube: zelda compilation disc.

Now I am playing Crimsion Skies and Project Gotham Racing 2 on XBox, and when my friends are over I play Pac Man Vs. or Raw 2.
    CHOMP~

Update.

GBA: Fire Emblem

I'm loving it. It's so challenging, I could cry tears of joy. But it does get a little frustrating sometimes, like when I'm about to complete a mission but one of my units gets killed off. o_o

Banned

Beat Fire Emblem a few weeks ago. It was an excellent game but very short and at times kind of frustrating. Atm I'm playing

PS2:
    Fatal Frame 2 (Bloody brilliant game)
    Smackdown 5 (When friends are over)
    Final Fantasy X-2
    Return of the King
    (Finished Manhunt, Prince of Persia and Beyond Good and Evil recently).

XBOX:
    Project Gotham Racing 2

PC:
    Warcraft III The Frozen Throne (takes up most of my time)
    Battlefield 1942 Desert Comabt (in my LAN club)
    Quake III (Also in my LAN club)
    Halo (Yet again in LAN club)

GBA:
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (been playing for ages now but it's so bloody addicting).

I'm dying for Starcraft Ghost. But knowing Blizzard it'll take it's sweet time delivering us the goods. :/

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Gamecube
    I finished Prince of Persia on Monday, so now it's Beyond Good and Evil along with a lot of Midway's Arcade Treasures. Joust is fun, damnit.

Once I get back to school, it's only a matter of time before the Mario Kart LAN starts up again. Without final exams, it could very well be a nightly occurence.

PC
    Final Fantasy XI, but very very rarely (I have a 56k connection at home, so I share it with my friend on his comp). Eagerly awaiting the Rise of Nations expansion and the World of Warcraft Beta.

GBA
    Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (I will get Cid). Might get Sonic Battle, since Heroes was fairly poor and I need a reminder why I like Sonic in the first place.

Old Stuff
    Playing Secret of Mana with some friends, as well as Gunstar Heroes.

why wub woo Moderator

PS2 - Prince of Persia. Kick a$$ game.

ALSO - Smackdown: HCTP. WWE sucks now, but THQ still keeps making awesome games and you can replace all the crappy wrestlers with your own creations. SYM had better gameplay though...but I'll get used to it. The grapple system is crappors though

PC - Warcraft III. Planetside. Eve Online.

GBA - I only play this when I go travelling, so I actually have something to do. Last time I travelled, I went to Leeds and played Sapphire.

Sega Genesis Emulator - Just completed the Lion King, which I haven't played since I was 6. I was better at it when I was 6 too
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Banned

Right now, I'm playing Tony Hawk's Underground on the Xbox, and Beyond Good and Evil on PS2 until new games start coming out at the end of this month.

Banned

I play the one and only http://gunbound.net/ xD

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Right now, hmm although I posted in this topic, Ichanged my game to FF 7. Yep, an old school Playstation game that i bought a week ago. IT is fun.
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Banned

I actually kinda stopped playing Gunbound now... o_0; ...

Right now, I playing Fairyland, which is getting more and more interesting everyday...

And I'm playing all sorts of GBA games on my GBA emulator, such as MegaMan Zero, Metroid Fusion, and FFTA... xP

Banned

I'm up to The Elder Scrolls II: Morrowind.

Gameboy Advance (SP): Pokémon Ruby.
    I started on March 19, 2003, so it's been over a year now. I have, let me see... 812:04 hours clocked. Sa-weet.

Gamecube: Pokémon Colosseum
    I started only ten days ago, so right now I'm working on beating Ralga (Realgam) Tower's Colosseum challenge.

Gamecube: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (Master Quest)
    I got this game well over a year ago, and I played it out for the first time. Of course, I played the regular version of the game, and not Master Quest. I promised myself I would play again one day -- one day when I forgot how to do everything in the game. Fresh starts (except for Pokémon) = awesome. Anyways, I just started, so I'm still in Kokiri Village.
    [SIZE=1]Super Hyper Mega Ninja Pokémon World Character Randomizer!

It's ANIMation + MELEE. No "Anime" or "Lee".
    Support watching cartoons in their original languages and formats -- like Japanese Pokémon, and English Transformers Beast Wars; not the other way around!
    Pokémon Ruby Cart - Play Time as of August 3, 2004: 999:59+
    Pokémon LeafGreen Cart - Play Time as of June 7, 2005: 177:01
    Pokémon Diamond Cart - Play Time as of November 21, 2005: 00:00
    GAME FREAK, HAL Labs, Capcom, Genius Sonority, Sega, and Nintendo forever!
    Thanks to Filb for the PHP script, and for hosting my sig!

Ehhh, I'm not really playing anything TOO specific at the moment, but if I had to say what games I've played in the last few days, I would have to say:

GameCube - Soul Calibur 2

Bleh, I've bought everything in the game, so now I'm really just improving my skills as characters I barely ever go.

PlayStation 2 - Formula One 2003/Capcom vs SNK 2

I'm currently racing on the Pro setting with Expert AI opponents in Formula One 2003, I'm on the Malysian GP in Championship Mode as Fernando Alonso, I was leading the Austrailian GP until my engine blew about halfway through, bleh. And I'm also playing Capcom vs SNK 2, for fun basically, it's my favouite fighting game.

X-Box - Sonic Heroes

I've beaten the game as all 4 teams + the last story a while ago, now I have to get to work on those damn Emblems...

GBA - Nothing

I haven't played my GBA in a while now..

Dreamcast - King of Fighters 2001

Been playing this on the harder difficulty settings the last few days, Igniz is a pain in the arse. I'm waiting for my copy of Garou: Mark Of The Wolves to arrive though, so I think I'll have some fun with that. ^_^

I've also been playing the ROM of SVC Chaos: SNK vs Capcom. To be honest, I dunno why people whine and complain about the game so much, sure, it may not have the depth of SNK's other fighting games, but it's FUN, and THATS what counts!
    Metallix
    Gonnae no dae that?

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Gamecube: Nothing.
    Was playing Final Fantasy back in Feburary, but since then I haven't had anything new to play.

GBA: Nothing.
    Occasional Wario Ware, but not very often.

PC: Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Unreal Tournament 2004, Rainbox Six 3: Athena Sword
    Okay, so I'm playing Splinter Cell, and I manage to hack an objective. I hide out in an uncommon area to hopefully ambush the incoming Merc with my shock gun. But he finds me too fast, so I throw down a flashbang. He starts firing at me, and by his luck it's in the right direction. I decide to fall down to the basement level of the map, which is right in front of me. But by his luck, he blindly manages to follow me, and kills me by following on my head.

The game is awesome.

UPDATE

NGC: Metroid Prime. Great game even though im only like 15% through the game. I'll defenetly buy the second one.

PC: Nothing

GBA: Training my Tyranitar from collosium on my Sapphire. Thats perdy much it. Maybe ill get FFTA soon.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I hear the second Prime is going to have a multiplayer. That should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    I hear the second Prime is going to have a multiplayer. That should be interesting.
    [color=blue][size=3]Me too. It would be AWSOME if it were Multi. CO-OP but multi battle would be good enough.

Banned

PS2 - FFX-2, occasional Ratchet and Clank.
    GC - At the moment I'm controller-less, but once I get it back, Melee, Pokemon Colisseum, and FF again.
    XBox - KOTOR. Finally became a jedi(Second game, last one was too middle of the road. This ones gonna be full Light side)

PS2 - Sonic Heroes, I can't do a lot of it because I'm rubbish at playing platformer games so I've only completed it as Team Rose, the easiest. RPGs are more my style so I'll sometimes play a bit of FFX-2 when I get very bored.

GC - Sonic Mega Collect, This reminds me of when I was 10 years old or even younger and I just liked all these 2D Sonic games so much. Pokemon Channel, I quickly completed this so I could get Jirachi on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

GBA SP - Pokemon Sapphire, Finally got the Gold Shield at the Battle Tower and I'm really just growing some rare Berries.

Banned

PS2: Was playin FF7, but got stuck with no potions and low hp at the end of the level.

GBA: Fire Emblem. I finally got unstuck!!!

GCN: MGS: Twin Snakes. For some reason I like this.

Xbox. Right now I am playing MX Unleashed, Obi Wan, and a little bit of Fight Night 2004, I'm really bad at fight night though

Gamecube. My gamecube is disconected right now, but when I'm at my friends house we play Worms 3D, Wario Ware inc, and Ultimate Muscle. Ultimate Muscle is really good game for something that weren't expecting much out of.

PS2. I've just recently started playing Xenosaga again. I love it, cool story so far and difficult, but nothing so hard you can't get past with training and strategy.

GBA. Metroid Zero Mission.
    CHOMP~

Banned

PS2-
    Well I just recently got my hands on a copy of Soul Calibur 2 to call my own, so ive been pretty obsessed with that lately. Yoshimitsu is da shiznit.

GBA-
    Unfortunately, my GBA was recently broken due to a stupid accident on my part. I dropped my bag while it was in it, and now the screen has a huge dark spot across the front. This=BAD. So I'm savin up for new one rite now, but before I lost my dear electronic I was tryin to finish up a few of my games that I never really completed (a.k.a. Metroid Fusion & Mega Man Battle Network 3).

PC-
    HAHAHA. THis is a joke. MY computer actually running a pc game? Impossible. My comp was created around the same time fire was disocovered. Definetely in need of a new desktop.

Banned

I'm almost done Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS. It has the best story out of all the Final Fantasy games out there!

just call of duty and battlefield vietnam for me. pc is best.