Thread: Screwy sig...

Banned

Default Screwy sig...

I don't know why it does it, but my sig has decided to divide itself. Perhaps it is attempting asexual reproduction? Anyway, you can see it below (I'll hurt myself if it doesn't do it this time), but it looks like this...

Psychi
    c_Suzanne

I checked the field twice. There's no line, no space, no command between the "i" and "c". Is there a reason, and can I fix it?

Thanks.

Suzanne

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Screwy sig...

All I can suggest is that you place your cursor before the 'c' and hit your backspace button. If the 'i' deletes then that's not what's wrong but it shouldn't delete really.

There doesn't have to be a skipped line in a sig or even a space, to show that 2 words are separate - coming from my experience with sigs. ^^;;

Good luck!
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

Banned

Default Screwy sig...

It deleted the "i". So that's not it. ERRRG.

Little_Pikachu

Default Screwy sig...

I'd love to say I know what's going on and be able to fix it, but I have no idea why it would do that. I'm going to try some things, so don't worry if your sig starts changing colors or fonts, it's just me playing with it.

Ok, fixed. You now have a line at the start now, I still can't for the life of me work out why that happened though, very strange. It makes a change to have a bit of a challenge in here though

Banned

Default Screwy sig...

Hoorah, LP to the rescue! Thanks!

Now for some gratuitous exclamation points: !!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm done.

Thanks again.