Thread: Poll: Deep-Fried

Default Poll: Deep-Fried

Do you like deep fried foods?

If so, what is your favorite deep fried food?

-----------------

I love deep fried foods! My favorite food of this type is a tie between French Fries. Fried Calamari, Fried Shrimp, and Wendy's Chicken Nuggets.

squawk.
    Mr. Snorlax1986

Banned

Well, of course, deep-fried food is good.. but it's bad for us. v_v Oh well. Even though I can eat a ton of food and never gain a pound.. I don't overeat. It might come to me when I'm 20, and I'll be fatter than Fat Albert. O_O

I like french fries & fried chicken.. they rule. The fries at the McDonalds in Uruguay are so good, lol. ^ ^' And tempura and fried calamari are both good! I can't believe I forgot to include tempura in my post.. *loved tempura more than anything when she was younger*

Lol, that's it. 'Nuff editing. =)

- Kristina

Default Well...

As an answer to your question, I really like deep fried chicken, like that of KFC. I also like Teriyaki Chicken, ezpecially for the sause they include with, and my mom knows how to cook it really good

Banned

Deep fried food tastes so good!
    I love fries and chicken! They are so Yummy! Wendy's chicken nuggets are delicious!

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I love most chicken nuggets and most french fries. My favorite chicken nuggets are ones from Popeye's or KFC and my favorite french fries are the ones from Dairy Queen.
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Banned

Mozzerela sticks and chicken nuggets. And even deep-fried tofu.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default ...

lol...it's one of the only kinds of food that I have no problem in eating. Every time I go into town with my friends, KFC is the place where we go to eat! My favourite kinds are the crispy strips of chicken and the fries...I like KFC best simply because McDonalds are really unorganised and sometimes you wait so long that your food gets cold before you eat it.

So, yes, me loved deep fried food and my favourites are chicken strips and fries from KFC.
    KFC > McDonalds.
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

If french fries are fried food then surely chips are (what we british call chips anyway) chips are much much nicer than french fries, as they have more potato in and are just a legend among food here in England fish and chip shops all over the place. hehehe.

~Jay

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Jay Umbreon
    If french fries are fried food then surely chips are (what we british call chips anyway) chips are much much nicer than french fries, as they have more potato in and are just a legend among food here in England fish and chip shops all over the place. hehehe.

~Jay
    Yes, chips are fried food....even many of the American versions of chips are...although they have baked chips as well.
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes,I love deep fried food
    My fav would probably be french fries...from Mc Donalds
    actually,any kind of french fries,but mc donalds are the best.
    I also like fried chicken

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

KFC fried chicken is always nice. I also like Japanese Tempura. Tempura Prawns are always nice to have.

Banned

1) No one said Shrimp yet.

2) KFC's Original

3) Onion Rings from Burger King.

Shrimps + Chicken(favorites)

Pokemon Heroine Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Angel Blossom
    Well, of course, deep-fried food is good.. but it's bad for us. v_v
    Don't feel too guilty, Angel Blossom! Now, deep-fried food IS bad if you eat it EVERY SINGLE DAY, but it's just fine as long as you have it every now and then. To quote Tech TV's Surf Guru: "Everything in moderation - including moderation." (LOL)

That said...

Originally posted by MadFearow
    Do you like deep fried foods?

If so, what is your favorite deep fried food?
    Of course I do! (Such as fried chicken, french fries, etc.)

P.S. - Happy New Year! *PHWEET*

Quote Originally Posted by {DvT}JonahHex's Signature (Epic Games Forums)
    As gamers, playing games is our second-most favorite hobby. Our most favorite is, of course, complaining about games.
    Wondering Where I Got the Pics in My Avatar From?

Signature © 2010 Starry Might. All Rights Reserved.

Default Oh...

I've alos forgot to mention another set of deep fried things I like. I also like fries, which I actually prefer the ones from Burger King, bcause they taste unique. I also like turkey when deep fried, like the ones I have during Thanksgiving, which is really good.