Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

Originally posted by Nala98

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You take a deep breath and begin to run through the room with the reason. However, the looks as to the deistance were deceiving and soon you need to take a breath. You take a small one and soon feel slightly ill, but make it safley into the next room, albeit a little on the woozey side. You sit down to rest for a few minutes and soon you start to feel better. When you stand up you realize that you are not alone. You spy a charmander sleeping comfortably next to your right foot. As you glance around the room, you see an oddish running around in circles with its leaves on fire, seems it got to close to the charmander's tail flame. You hear splashing and look towards the source of the sound. There, you see a seaking splashing around in hte water trying to get the attention of a beautiful goldeen. What will you do?
    West Caverns

I'll send out my L10 Poochyena and have him use Yawn on Oddish. Once it's asleep I'll have Poochy gently stamp out the flames on it's leaves. Once they're out, I'll pick it up, place it in a safe place away from Charmander, then continue on.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nala98

You can't recall Steve since he is so far away, so you send out Ranec and Flare. Flare roars in an intimidating fashion, and the Stantler takes a few steps back - However, it doesn't run away. Then your two pokemon use Confuse Ray, and in a flash of blueish light Stantler isn't focused on you anymore. You return your pokemon and run to the direction Steve was thrown in; After about 20 minutes you find him lying on the ground, out of breath, with a Blissey frantically running around trying to find plants that might help him recover a bit quicker. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

Of course you can go to the Desert. I'll update you assuming you're going there. If you aren't, just say so and I'll update accordingly.

You head to the Desert, and as you near it the temperature rises a lot. When you're actually there you feel hot and sticky after a short amount of time. Ignoring that, you walk on and hear a faint stomping. Then a Rhyhorn comes into view, and it walks up to you and asks how you are o_O. It seems to be a very friendly pokemon, and it also asks you what you're here for. A Numel then bumps into the back of your leg, and it apologises - It wasn't looking at where it was going. What do you want to do?

Tidra

You wave to the Gastly and Shedinja and say goodbye, and continue on with Banshee through the caverns. Banshee seems to be feeling a lot better now. As she's telling you how she was feeling before, you encounter a large body of water. She stops talking, and she looks into the glistening pond curiously. Then a Walrein comes up to the surface! Its tusks are extra sharp, and its blubber makes it look huge! It starts to swim around a bit, ignoring you and the Misdreavus at your side. What do you want to do?

Wild Eevee

You go over to the jewel... Well, you nearly do. By the time you're about a metre away from it Absol gives you a piercing look, which suggests it wants you to leave the precious stone alone. Then it goes up to the wall, and examines the jewel closely. You can see from a side view that it is very similar to Absol's eye... They both appear to be a dark shade of red, but Absol's eye doesn't glisten in all the colours of the rainbow. It seems to be hypnotized by the beautiful jewel... What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Sableye continues to clutch his arm as you throw a ball at him, and you watch tensely as the ghostly pokemon is sucked in. It doesn't wobble very much... And you breath a sigh of triumph when you hear the ping from the ball. You pick it up and attach it to your belt. Then the splashing from the nearby body of water sounds even more vigorous than it was before! What do you want to do?

Interpol HQ

You go on ahead farther into the desert, and you see a little ball laid on the sand. You kneel down and poke it gently, and a Sandshrew rolls out. It sits up and looks at you with big, innocent eyes. Then you hear a rather odd noise to your left, and you see a Lunatone hovering beside a cactus, trying to make it fall over with its psychic powers o_O. A Larvitar is near it, watching Lunatone with great interest, as it doesn't know what it's trying to acheive. What do you want to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You tell Smoochum that you already have a Smoochum and she pouts in an irritated (but funny) way. She jumps off your leg with force, and you leave it with Wobbuffet as you continue into the lighter part of the caverns. As you're walking you hear yapping noises, and a Poochyena comes over to you. It cocks its head at you, as it doesn't know what you're doing. Then a Drowzee comes up before you, and looks at you with hypnotic eyes. You pull your gaze away from it before you get hypnotized, though. What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

Before you get much of a chance to continue on down the River, Growlithe nudges one of your capturing balls longingly. It really wants to come along with you on your journey. Sneasel, however, feels comfortable around you, but doesn't want to be captured right now. It likes tagging along with you on your journey. Holding Growlithe tightly and affectionately, you walk down the riverbank and you see a Psyduck sitting on a rock, gazing at a Wartortle. The Wartortle doesn't really like being stared at, so it pokes Psyduck, who doesn't respond. o_o What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Even though the Oddish is running about, filled with energy, it soon feels drowsy and drops to sleep when Poochyena uses Yawn. Then Poochyena nervously stamps out the flames - Oddish's leaves are surprisingly strong, and they didn't all burn away. They should heal soon. You place it at the other side of the rather large room, and continue on. In the next room there is a Pinsir viciously ramming the wall with its pincers. There are also about 4 Spinarak hanging from the ceiling on their spidery silk, watching the Pinsir in interest. What do you want to do?

Cheesey

You leave the playing pokes be, and continue on your trek through the North Caverns. As you walk, your footsteps echo. When you enter the next room, you see a absol and a houndour snuggled close together asleep. As you blink getting used to the dimming light, you make out a snorunt and a Glalie sneaking up behind them. What will you do?
    I'll send out Bolt (Jolteon, M, Lv 9) out and use a Thunderbolt on the Glalie, hoping that the Snorunt will take a hint and not sneak up any more. Then I'll throw a Great Ball at both Absol and the weakened Glalie, and I'll cross my fingers.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey
    accordingly.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Even though the Oddish is running about, filled with energy, it soon feels drowsy and drops to sleep when Poochyena uses Yawn. Then Poochyena nervously stamps out the flames - Oddish's leaves are surprisingly strong, and they didn't all burn away. They should heal soon. You place it at the other side of the rather large room, and continue on. In the next room there is a Pinsir viciously ramming the wall with its pincers. There are also about 4 Spinarak hanging from the ceiling on their spidery silk, watching the Pinsir in interest. What do you want to do?

West Caverns

I'll ignore all of them and continue on. I've got a specific Pokémon in mind and they're not it.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nala98

You can't recall Steve since he is so far away, so you send out Ranec and Flare. Flare roars in an intimidating fashion, and the Stantler takes a few steps back - However, it doesn't run away. Then your two pokemon use Confuse Ray, and in a flash of blueish light Stantler isn't focused on you anymore. You return your pokemon and run to the direction Steve was thrown in; After about 20 minutes you find him lying on the ground, out of breath, with a Blissey frantically running around trying to find plants that might help him recover a bit quicker. What do you want to do?
    Meadow

I'll send out, Ranec (umbreon), Brianna (flareon), Shayna (vaporeon), Gloria (umbreon), and my shiny eevee twins Zale and Tiana to use their helping hands on Steve (jolteon) If that helps, I'll recall him for some rest in his pokeball, and thank the blissey for what help she provided before we got there. If it didn't help i'll ask blissey if there is anything i could do.

Cheesey

You release your jolteon, who's brimming with electricity. You tell him what to do and he nodds electricity building up in his fur. When he's ready he sends a thunderbolt straight at the Galie. The snount squeaks in surprise and runs out of that room as if there was a pack of houndooms hot on his tail. Quickly, you whip out a great ball and throw it at the surprised galie, and cross your fingers. After a few minutes of wiggling back and forth a soft ding is heard. You take out another great ball and toss it and immediately the absol is caputred. He wasn't even expecting it. Congrats. Glalie L.16 (F) and Absol L.15 (M) What will you do now?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue on to the next room in the caers. Soon you hear the sound of hoofbeats and see a rapidash galloping around the room at top speeds. A tiny squeak alerts you to a pair of nidorans backed into a corner and being tormented by a scizor. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

DarkPrince The Dark KnightYou tell Smoochum that you already have a Smoochum and she pouts in an irritated (but funny) way. She jumps off your leg with force, and you leave it with Wobbuffet as you continue into the lighter part of the caverns. As you're walking you hear yapping noises, and a Poochyena comes over to you. It cocks its head at you, as it doesn't know what you're doing. Then a Drowzee comes up before you, and looks at you with hypnotic eyes. You pull your gaze away from it before you get hypnotized, though. What do you want to do?
    South Caverns

I'll continue further into the lighted passage.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

soggy_cardboard

Sableye continues to clutch his arm as you throw a ball at him, and you watch tensely as the ghostly pokemon is sucked in. It doesn't wobble very much... And you breath a sigh of triumph when you hear the ping from the ball. You pick it up and attach it to your belt. Then the splashing from the nearby body of water sounds even more vigorous than it was before! What do you want to do?
    What lvl and sex is he/she?!?
    I'll get Aipom to thunderpunch the water and seee what happens

>north caverns<

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by CheeseyGreen Lanturn

Of course you can go to the Desert. I'll update you assuming you're going there. If you aren't, just say so and I'll update accordingly.

You head to the Desert, and as you near it the temperature rises a lot. When you're actually there you feel hot and sticky after a short amount of time. Ignoring that, you walk on and hear a faint stomping. Then a Rhyhorn comes into view, and it walks up to you and asks how you are o_O. It seems to be a very friendly pokemon, and it also asks you what you're here for. A Numel then bumps into the back of your leg, and it apologises - It wasn't looking at where it was going. What do you want to do?
    Desert

O_o,talking pokemon! Ill talk with them a while, stir up some coversation. Ill say im doing fine and that im here looking for some pokemon to come with me on my journey. Then, ill offer the Rhyhorn a partner, a chance to come along.*holds up a poke-ball*

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue on to the next room in the caers. Soon you hear the sound of hoofbeats and see a rapidash galloping around the room at top speeds. A tiny squeak alerts you to a pair of nidorans backed into a corner and being tormented by a scizor. What will you do?
    West Caverns

I'll send out Deveus(Houndoom M L17) and have him use Ember on Scizor to give the two Nido's a chance to escape. I'll then wave at Rapidash and run into the next room.
    If Scizor tries to attack, I'll have Deveus use Ember repeatedly, then leg it into the next room.

Banned

Originally Posted by Cheesey
    Before you get much of a chance to continue on down the River, Growlithe nudges one of your capturing balls longingly. It really wants to come along with you on your journey. Sneasel, however, feels comfortable around you, but doesn't want to be captured right now. It likes tagging along with you on your journey. Holding Growlithe tightly and affectionately, you walk down the riverbank and you see a Psyduck sitting on a rock, gazing at a Wartortle. The Wartortle doesn't really like being stared at, so it pokes Psyduck, who doesn't respond. o_o What do you want to do?
    River
    XD I just got this image of a Wartortle poking a Psyduck...
    I'll go up to the Wartortle, and ask if it wants to battle my Alakazam. If it does, I'll release him and tell him to use Psychic. If not, I'll continue on down the river.

Banned

Originally posted by Cheesy
    Interpol HQ

You go on ahead farther into the desert, and you see a little ball laid on the sand. You kneel down and poke it gently, and a Sandshrew rolls out. It sits up and looks at you with big, innocent eyes. Then you hear a rather odd noise to your left, and you see a Lunatone hovering beside a cactus, trying to make it fall over with its psychic powers o_O. A Larvitar is near it, watching Lunatone with great interest, as it doesn't know what it's trying to acheive. What do you want to do?
    Desert

I will keep moving.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    Deveus used a flurry of flames to combat the Scizor to get the message through its head, that it needs to leave the others alone. Its wing starts to burn up quickly and begins to sting the metal bug. Knowing it cannot win against the demon dog, it flies off speedily. The Nido's thank you as they walk off elsewhere to venture out, while the Rapidash also wanders off somewhere. Since you've done your job you walk into the following room ... you notice many Swalot all grouping around a pile of trash while a Torchic sits alone in the corner watching, looking pretty bored. What will you do?

Ice_Maiden
    When you said "Alakazam", the Wartortle becomes very frightened and runs off leaving Psyduck there by himself, just standing there as he originally was. You giggle as you walk down the river. Looking out in the distance you see a large blue pokemon just walking around a bunch of rocks coming up to where you're walking. You can see a bit more clearly now, and it's a Feraligatr walking up and down the path out of boredom. The rocks appear to be Kabuto, and neither pokemon have noticed you yet. What would you like to do?

Interpol HQ
    You move onwards as they don't interest you. You walk to your left and you encounter a Cubone wandering what you're doing out here. He walks out to you and nudges at your pants trying to get your attention. You look down and smile -- but the Cubone gets a little shy and backs off slowly. What will you do?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nala98

All of the Eevee family use Helping Hands on Steve, and it helps him to relax. You recall him into his pokeball so he can rest, and you thank the Blissey for her help. She looks up at you in a friendly way and says "I couldn't just stand there and watch him. Besides, I love helping others!" Then a you catch a movement from the corner of your eye - There's a Teddiursa scampering through the grass, searching for honey. What do you want to do?

Ignoring the two pokemon that came up to you, you wander on down the passage, your footsteps echoing surprisingly loudly. Then something dashes past you... And you have no idea what it was. Then it darts back, and catch it standing still - It's a Sneasel, and it continues to run back and forth. There's a Wynaut standing in front of you, sitting watching the Sneasel. A Lunatone is examining some engravements on the wall... You can't see them from where you are, though. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Woops. o_o; Sableye, M, Lv 10

Aipom Thunderpunches the water, and thankfully the body of water isn't big enough for the electricity to travel around in. The splashy thingy gets even more agitated, and it begins to splash viciously o_o. Then it calms down a little, enough for you to realise it's a Starmie. You see a shining metal hook caught in its leg, and it must be really painful. It continues to tr and shake it off. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

When you say that you're looking for pokemon to come along with you on your journey, Rhydon's eyes light up. It looks ecstatic when you hold out a pokeball, and it willingly goes in without further ado. ~ Rhyhorn, M, Lv 14 ~ Proud of catching such a strong pokemon, you are just about to continue on, but then a Gligar swiftly glides over your head and in front of you. It looks at you with suspicious eyes... What do you want to do?

Cheesey

You release your jolteon, who's brimming with electricity. You tell him what to do and he nodds electricity building up in his fur. When he's ready he sends a thunderbolt straight at the Galie. The snount squeaks in surprise and runs out of that room as if there was a pack of houndooms hot on his tail. Quickly, you whip out a great ball and throw it at the surprised galie, and cross your fingers. After a few minutes of wiggling back and forth a soft ding is heard. You take out another great ball and toss it and immediately the absol is caputred. He wasn't even expecting it. Congrats. Glalie L.16 (F) and Absol L.15 (M) What will you do now?
    North Caverns

Yay~ I'll just continue on through the caverns.

Banned

You go over to the jewel... Well, you nearly do. By the time you're about a metre away from it Absol gives you a piercing look, which suggests it wants you to leave the precious stone alone. Then it goes up to the wall, and examines the jewel closely. You can see from a side view that it is very similar to Absol's eye... They both appear to be a dark shade of red, but Absol's eye doesn't glisten in all the colours of the rainbow. It seems to be hypnotized by the beautiful jewel... What do you want to do?
    East cavern

I'll have Machop go over and ask Absol about the jewel.

soggy_cardboard

Woops. o_o; Sableye, M, Lv 10

Aipom Thunderpunches the water, and thankfully the body of water isn't big enough for the electricity to travel around in. The splashy thingy gets even more agitated, and it begins to splash viciously o_o. Then it calms down a little, enough for you to realise it's a Starmie. You see a shining metal hook caught in its leg, and it must be really painful. It continues to tr and shake it off. What do you want to do?
    I'll get Aipom to try and get the hook off, then Spinda out to use Wish on the Starmie

Then i shall move on to............the Forest =)

>Forest<

Advanced Trainer

Green Lanturn

When you say that you're looking for pokemon to come along with you on your journey, Rhydon's eyes light up. It looks ecstatic when you hold out a pokeball, and it willingly goes in without further ado. ~ Rhyhorn, M, Lv 14 ~ Proud of catching such a strong pokemon, you are just about to continue on, but then a Gligar swiftly glides over your head and in front of you. It looks at you with suspicious eyes... What do you want to do?
    al
    Desert, Rhyhorn and Spheal

Um, I respect Gligars very much, ill greet it, but pass it on.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Banned

Originally Posted by Jay
    When you said "Alakazam", the Wartortle becomes very frightened and runs off leaving Psyduck there by himself, just standing there as he originally was. You giggle as you walk down the river. Looking out in the distance you see a large blue pokemon just walking around a bunch of rocks coming up to where you're walking. You can see a bit more clearly now, and it's a Feraligatr walking up and down the path out of boredom. The rocks appear to be Kabuto, and neither pokemon have noticed you yet. What would you like to do?
    River
    I'll walk a bit closer to them and see if they notice me.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    Deveus used a flurry of flames to combat the Scizor to get the message through its head, that it needs to leave the others alone. Its wing starts to burn up quickly and begins to sting the metal bug. Knowing it cannot win against the demon dog, it flies off speedily. The Nido's thank you as they walk off elsewhere to venture out, while the Rapidash also wanders off somewhere. Since you've done your job you walk into the following room ... you notice many Swalot all grouping around a pile of trash while a Torchic sits alone in the corner watching, looking pretty bored. What will you do?
    West Caverns

I'll smile and wave at Torchic as I pass it, then continue on to the next room.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Wild Eevee

Machop goes over to Absol and asks it about the jewel, but it seems to be too fascinated by it to answer. Machop asks it again, louder this time... nothing. Then Machop shouts it out, and Absol swipes a paw at him and Machop goes flying across the room. You hurry over to your poor pokemon, and you glare at the Absol for doing what he did. Absol then starts to try and claw the gem out of the wall. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Aipom manages to get the hook out of Starmie's leg without hurting it too much, and Starmie feels a lot better after Spinda uses Wish on it. It dives under the water, and you continue your journey in the Forest. As you enter, a couple of Ledyba flutter down from the trees and look up at you with big, curious eyes. A Chikorita also wanders over to you, and it brushes against your leg. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

You greet the Gligar, and then you continue on through the hot desert. Your shoes have so much sand in them it's difficult to walk, so you sit on a rock that isn't too hot and tip as much of the sand out as you can. A curious Trapinch walks over on its stubby legs to you and watches as the sand pours out. Then a Lairon runs over to the Trapinch and cries out breathlessly "Where have you been?!" What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

You cautiously tiptoe a bit closer to the pokemon and a couple of Kabuto hear you. They turn around and look at you with their creepy, glowing eyes. Soon all of them are looking at you suspiciously, and Feraligatr looks over to see what they're doing. Then he notices you, and stands up tall... Then he starts to stomp towards you. o_o What are you going to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You kindly wave at the Torchic who is bored out of his mind by now, and wander on into the next room, thinking about what might await you in it. You hear a slight buzzing sound, and see Yanma zipping about. Its the speed of their wings that's making the noise... You watch as they continue to fly about. The atmosphere is hectic but you have no idea why they're rushing... And neither does the little Bulbasaur who has just sat down beside your foot. What do you want to do?

Banned

Aquatic Fury

Throwing sand at the big beast to hold it up for a bit, you run over to the boulder and attempt to throw it at Aggron. However you can't lift it off the ground because it's so heavy, and after a few tries Aggron has already regained his sight. He starts to stomp over to you, causing you to tremble in fear. What do you want to do?
    Er.. O_o I said to roll the boulder, not to throw it o_O
    Anyway, I'll throw more sand at the Aggron to blind it again and buy me more time. Then, I'll see if Diglett is okay. If it isn't, I'll catch it in the Pokeball I've been using all along (I hope it works this time). After I'm done catching it, I'll keep throwing sand at Aggron constantly until it's either fully blinded or weakened.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nala98

All of the Eevee family use Helping Hands on Steve, and it helps him to relax. You recall him into his pokeball so he can rest, and you thank the Blissey for her help. She looks up at you in a friendly way and says "I couldn't just stand there and watch him. Besides, I love helping others!" Then a you catch a movement from the corner of your eye - There's a Teddiursa scampering through the grass, searching for honey. What do you want to do?
    Meadow

I'll leave it alone and continue looking around after i recall everyone into their poke balls.

Cheesey

You continue on through the North Caverns, happy with your recent captures. As you continue on, something drips on your head and you look up to see that it was a stalactite that had dripped on you. As you continue on into the next room, you find a young absol playing with a young sneasel. A walrein watches them with a look on its face as if remembering a time when it was young. A smoochum spots you and runs straight at you and jumps trying to reach your face. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Aquatic Fury

Originally posted by Aquatic Fury

Desert
    X_x;; I'll run over, chuck some sand at Aggron's eyes myself, and then I'll chuck the boulder at it. Then, once the Diglett is free, I'll catch it in my Pokeball.
    'Chuck' doesn't mean 'roll' in my understanding.

You toss a pokeball at the Diglett after checking that it's alright, and it goes in without fail. ~ Diglett, M, Lv 8 ~ Congratulations. You continue to throw sand at Aggron to blind it, and it stops in its tracks. Seeing that you aren't going to stop any time soon, the enraged beast stomps off, furious to see such a rude trainer, determined to blind a pokemon. Then once he's away, a Numel waddles up to you on his stubby legs and asks you what happened. What do you want to do?

Nala98

You return everyone and continue through the Meadow. You can't find anything, but soon you encounter a surprisingly tall tree nearby. You go over to it, and find that there's a Tropius desperate to eat the leaves from it, but unfortunately he isn't big enough. A Treecko is up the tree, running about hurriedly for some reason. Then it climbs down and runs about some more, whilst Tropius continues to try and get leaves. What do you want to do?

Cheesey

You continue on through the North Caverns, happy with your recent captures. As you continue on, something drips on your head and you look up to see that it was a stalactite that had dripped on you. As you continue on into the next room, you find a young absol playing with a young sneasel. A walrein watches them with a look on its face as if remembering a time when it was young. A smoochum spots you and runs straight at you and jumps trying to reach your face. What will you do?
    North Caverns

I think I'll go to the South Caverns now.

Banned

You cautiously tiptoe a bit closer to the pokemon and a couple of Kabuto hear you. They turn around and look at you with their creepy, glowing eyes. Soon all of them are looking at you suspiciously, and Feraligatr looks over to see what they're doing. Then he notices you, and stands up tall... Then he starts to stomp towards you. o_o What are you going to do?
    I'll send out Alakazam and tell him to use Psychic if the Feraligatr tries to hurt me ;_;

Ignoring the two pokemon that came up to you, you wander on down the passage, your footsteps echoing surprisingly loudly. Then something dashes past you... And you have no idea what it was. Then it darts back, and catch it standing still - It's a Sneasel, and it continues to run back and forth. There's a Wynaut standing in front of you, sitting watching the Sneasel. A Lunatone is examining some engravements on the wall... You can't see them from where you are, though. What do you want to do?
    South Caverns

I'll continue further into the lighted passage.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Banned

Aquatic Fury

You toss a pokeball at the Diglett after checking that it's alright, and it goes in without fail. ~ Diglett, M, Lv 8 ~ Congratulations. You continue to throw sand at Aggron to blind it, and it stops in its tracks. Seeing that you aren't going to stop any time soon, the enraged beast stomps off, furious to see such a rude trainer, determined to blind a pokemon. Then once he's away, a Numel waddles up to you on his stubby legs and asks you what happened. What do you want to do?
    I'll tell the Numel that an Aggron encountered me, and it tried to attack me so I threw sand at it to try to ward it away. Then I'll pet it and say that it's okay now and the Aggron isn't going to attack anymore.

soggy_cardboard

Aipom manages to get the hook out of Starmie's leg without hurting it too much, and Starmie feels a lot better after Spinda uses Wish on it. It dives under the water, and you continue your journey in the Forest. As you enter, a couple of Ledyba flutter down from the trees and look up at you with big, curious eyes. A Chikorita also wanders over to you, and it brushes against your leg. What do you want to do?
    Continue looking pls

Advanced Trainer

Green Lanturn

You greet the Gligar, and then you continue on through the hot desert. Your shoes have so much sand in them it's difficult to walk, so you sit on a rock that isn't too hot and tip as much of the sand out as you can. A curious Trapinch walks over on its stubby legs to you and watches as the sand pours out. Then a Lairon runs over to the Trapinch and cries out breathlessly "Where have you been?!" What do you want to do?
    Desert~Rhyhorn, Spheal

Um, 1 queation, is it possible to catch 2 pokemon at once?

Ill ask the Lairon what it means and send out Rhyhorn to talk with them. Ill have Rhyhorn ask if one(or both) want to come along and show a great ball and a poke-ball(or just the pokeball for trapinch if only one.)

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Banned

Tidra

You wave to the Gastly and Shedinja and say goodbye, and continue on with Banshee through the caverns. Banshee seems to be feeling a lot better now. As she's telling you how she was feeling before, you encounter a large body of water. She stops talking, and she looks into the glistening pond curiously. Then a Walrein comes up to the surface! Its tusks are extra sharp, and its blubber makes it look huge! It starts to swim around a bit, ignoring you and the Misdreavus at your side. What do you want to do?

North Caves

Keep walking.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Edit: My part of the split updates

Aquatic FuryNala98

You return everyone and continue through the Meadow. You can't find anything, but soon you encounter a surprisingly tall tree nearby. You go over to it, and find that there's a Tropius desperate to eat the leaves from it, but unfortunately he isn't big enough. A Treecko is up the tree, running about hurriedly for some reason. Then it climbs down and runs about some more, whilst Tropius continues to try and get leaves. What do you want to do?
    [/B]
    Meadow

I'll leave them alone and continue my search, since i'm after something specific ^^

Cheesey

Upon seeing the smoochum, you high tail it out of the north caverns leaving nothing but a path of smoke. You keep running till you have to take a breath, but by then you have reached the safty of the Southern Caverns. As you try to catch your breath a poochyena and a houndour look at you curiously. as a Caravanha flops around outside his tiny pool, seems he was a bit too curious. What will you do?

Ice_Maiden

Location Please

As the feraligater continues to stomp towards you, you send out your alakazam. However, the feraligater stops about a foot from you and picks up a hurt mudkip. He looks at you and then at the kabuto angerily as if trying to decide who hurt it. What will you do?

Dark Prince the Dark Knight

You continue through the lighted passage weaving through staligmites. After squeezing through a particular narrow pair you enter into a much roomier room. There you find a torchic running around exercising. You also find a pair of spoinks bouncing tryingto reach a sableye who is floating and laughing crazily. What will you do?

Aquatic Fury

Location please.

The numel nodds and appreciates your honest answer. It's curosity satisfied, it wanders off. As you continue looking around the area, you spy a growlithe that is asleep. You also notice an iritated looking phanpy. It tried following its nose to water, but it only found a mudkip. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Aquatic Fury

Location please.

The numel nodds and appreciates your honest answer. It's curosity satisfied, it wanders off. As you continue looking around the area, you spy a growlithe that is asleep. You also notice an iritated looking phanpy. It tried following its nose to water, but it only found a mudkip. What will you do?

I'll slowly walk over to the Phanpy and pick it up. Then, I'll ask it what's wrong. If it mentions that it needs water, I'll call out my newly acquired Diglett and ask it to search for water. If it finds any, I'll ask Phanpy to follow Diglett and I.

Banned

Originally Posted by Nala98
    As the feraligater continues to stomp towards you, you send out your alakazam. However, the feraligater stops about a foot from you and picks up a hurt mudkip. He looks at you and then at the kabuto angerily as if trying to decide who hurt it. What will you do?
    River ^^;
    I'll tell the Feraligatr that I didn't hurt the Mudkip, then I'll see if there's anything I can do to help it.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

soggy_cardboard

Remember your location. I know where you are and you're good with the rule, but just remember ^^

You continue walking on through the forest, the huge trees towering above all the pokemon. A Roselia totters across the path you're following and sits down, trying to make a small whirlwind to put leaves into. You don't have any idea why she'd want to do this, but as you're thinking a couple of Farfetch'd fly over your head and down onto the ground again. Then, just as they're looking quite calm, they start to bonk each other on the head with their celery! What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

Yes, you can catch two pokemon at once.

Lairon replies indignantly "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Trapinch." Then Rhyhorn asks both of them if they'd like to come along with you on your journey - Trapinch thinks it sounds exciting, and nods his head before getting sucked up into the pokeball. ~ Trapinch, F, Lv 11 ~ Lairon pouts, and goes off to talk to some other pokemon. What do you want to do?

Tidra

You continue to travel through the North Caverns, and it isn't long until you hear a cautious whispering. o_o As you get nearer to the sound, you see a couple of Sneasel in a corner, whispering about something... You don't know what, though. Could be gossip, news, rumours, anything. As you're pondering over the matter a Smoochum hurries over to you and starts to stomp on your foot. x_o You try and get it to get off of you but it continues to stamp on you. What do you want to do

Nala98

You pass the Tropius and Treecko without interfering with their affairs, and encounter a couple of Zigzagoon playing tag soon after. They run round in circles round you, so near that you can feel their bristly fur. Then they stop for a while to catch their breath, and they roll about in the grass, enjoying the weather. A sudden flurry of sparks catches your attention from the corner of your eye, and you see a Plusle charging up its power. What do you want to do?

Aquatic Fury

You try and pick up the Phanphy, but it doesn't really want strangers picking it up at random. You ask it what's wrong anyway, and it says its thirsty... And it wants to drink water. You tell Diglett to search for water, but after about 15 minutes it comes back and it hasn't found anything. x_x Phanphy begins to whine pitifully... What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

You insist that you didn't touch Mudkip, and the Feraligatr seems to see in your face that you mean it. He then turns to the Kabuto, who only shuffle about a bit, not saying anything. The Feraligatr is about to swipe them, but you quickly ask if you can help the poor Mudkip, desperately trying to keep those Kabuto undamaged. Feraligatr turns round and says gruffly "If you can help her, go ahead. I can't bear to see her sad and there isn't anything I can do." What do you want to do?

Cheesey

Upon seeing the smoochum, you high tail it out of the north caverns leaving nothing but a path of smoke. You keep running till you have to take a breath, but by then you have reached the safty of the Southern Caverns. As you try to catch your breath a poochyena and a houndour look at you curiously. as a Caravanha flops around outside his tiny pool, seems he was a bit too curious. What will you do?
    South Caverns

I'll wave to the Poochyena and Houndour, before putting Carvanha back in his pool, but being careful of his Rough Skin. Then I'll continue on.

Banned

Aquatic Fury

You try and pick up the Phanphy, but it doesn't really want strangers picking it up at random. You ask it what's wrong anyway, and it says its thirsty... And it wants to drink water. You tell Diglett to search for water, but after about 15 minutes it comes back and it hasn't found anything. x_x Phanphy begins to whine pitifully... What do you want to do?

;-; I'll call Diglett back into my Pokeball, and I'll ask if the Phanpy wants to come with me to search for water. I'll promise it that I'll find it water eventually if it would be willing to come with me. If it's willing to come for water, I'll transfer to the River XD

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nala98

You pass the Tropius and Treecko without interfering with their affairs, and encounter a couple of Zigzagoon playing tag soon after. They run round in circles round you, so near that you can feel their bristly fur. Then they stop for a while to catch their breath, and they roll about in the grass, enjoying the weather. A sudden flurry of sparks catches your attention from the corner of your eye, and you see a Plusle charging up its power. What do you want to do?
    Meadow

I'mm wave at the zigzagoon, before continuing on

Cheesey

You wave at the poochyena and the houdour who run up and sniff you. Once their curosity is satisfied, the run off. You walk over to the flopping carvanha, and attempt to help him back into his pool. Tryingto be careful, you still get a scratch but the fact that the ccarvanha doesn't bite you seems to show that he is thankful. As you continue on into the next room, you come across a tired looking ninetales with a torchic fast asleep on her head. She sees you and gives you a pleading look. A spoink is aslo bouncing around the room. What will you do?

Aquatic Fury

Although wary of strangers, the phanpy's thirst wins over and he agrees to tag along with you. Smiling you chance location to the beautiful river. The phanpy squeals with delight and runs toward it and begins to drink the water. As you look around, you notice a shelgon watching protectively over a young spheal. A remoraid is happily swimming just under the surface of the water.. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Default Re: Edit: My part of the split updates

Dark Prince the Dark Knight

You continue through the lighted passage weaving through staligmites. After squeezing through a particular narrow pair you enter into a much roomier room. There you find a torchic running around exercising. You also find a pair of spoinks bouncing tryingto reach a sableye who is floating and laughing crazily. What will you do?
    I'll keep going deeper into the lighted passage.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You kindly wave at the Torchic who is bored out of his mind by now, and wander on into the next room, thinking about what might await you in it. You hear a slight buzzing sound, and see Yanma zipping about. Its the speed of their wings that's making the noise... You watch as they continue to fly about. The atmosphere is hectic but you have no idea why they're rushing... And neither does the little Bulbasaur who has just sat down beside your foot. What do you want to do?
    West Caverns

I'll smile and reach down to pat Bulbasaur on the head, then continue onto the next room.

Banned

Aquatic Fury

Although wary of strangers, the phanpy's thirst wins over and he agrees to tag along with you. Smiling you chance location to the beautiful river. The phanpy squeals with delight and runs toward it and begins to drink the water. As you look around, you notice a shelgon watching protectively over a young spheal. A remoraid is happily swimming just under the surface of the water.. What will you do?

I'll send out Diglett to play with Phanpy and to greet the Remoraid. When they're done playing, I'll go over to Phanpy and ask it if it would be willing to come with me. If it says yes, I'll use a Pokeball on it.
    Once that's done, I'll go over to the Shelgon and greet it. Then, I'll ask it if there's something wrong with the little Spheal it's guarding or if it's just lost.

Banned

Tidra

You continue to travel through the North Caverns, and it isn't long until you hear a cautious whispering. o_o As you get nearer to the sound, you see a couple of Sneasel in a corner, whispering about something... You don't know what, though. Could be gossip, news, rumours, anything. As you're pondering over the matter a Smoochum hurries over to you and starts to stomp on your foot. x_o You try and get it to get off of you but it continues to stamp on you. What do you want to do.

North Cavern

Pick up the Smoochum and ask if it needs somthing.

Banned

Pikachu101

You thwap the mightyena over hte head then run as if you life depended on it. You can hear the Mightyena's howl echo through the caverns and soon you come to a halt. O.O There in front of you is a whole pack of poochyenas and Mightyena's. They do not look very happy. It seems that the mightyen that you thwaped on hte head was their alpha. Also a few sneasels seem to join with the poochyenas and Mightyenas. What will you do now?[/color]
    North Caves

I'll send out Odd Eye again to use Sweet Scent and then I'll grab him and start running the other way.

Originally posted by Cheesy
    soggy_cardboard

Remember your location. I know where you are and you're good with the rule, but just remember ^^

You continue walking on through the forest, the huge trees towering above all the pokemon. A Roselia totters across the path you're following and sits down, trying to make a small whirlwind to put leaves into. You don't have any idea why she'd want to do this, but as you're thinking a couple of Farfetch'd fly over your head and down onto the ground again. Then, just as they're looking quite calm, they start to bonk each other on the head with their celery! What do you want to do?
    XD I'll send out ditto, get it to transfom into Farfetch'd. I'll then tell it to bonk itself in the head, and continue on =)

>Forest <

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Hey! I'd like to join! Can I start out in the Desert? And, I'm supposed to get five special PokeBalls, correct? If so, I'll take 2 Fast Balls, 2 Heavy Balls, and 1 Lure Ball.