Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

Originally posted by Cheesey
    Green Lanturn

Yes, you can catch two pokemon at once.

Lairon replies indignantly "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Trapinch." Then Rhyhorn asks both of them if they'd like to come along with you on your journey - Trapinch thinks it sounds exciting, and nods his head before getting sucked up into the pokeball. ~ Trapinch, F, Lv 11 ~ Lairon pouts, and goes off to talk to some other pokemon. What do you want to do?
    Desert

Ill call the Lairon out and send out Rhyhorn to tackle it.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Banned

Hi again. I'm starting over, since I totally forgot where I left off.

I'd like to go to the desert, please. :D

Unfortunately, I'll have to let go of all of my Captees except for Auburn, the Charizard, and Kiera, the Aerodactyl. That means I'm letting go of a Feraligatr [F], 2 Eevees [M], and 1 Milotic [F]. So sorry for doing this..

Banned

Originally Posted by Cheesey
    You insist that you didn't touch Mudkip, and the Feraligatr seems to see in your face that you mean it. He then turns to the Kabuto, who only shuffle about a bit, not saying anything. The Feraligatr is about to swipe them, but you quickly ask if you can help the poor Mudkip, desperately trying to keep those Kabuto undamaged. Feraligatr turns round and says gruffly "If you can help her, go ahead. I can't bear to see her sad and there isn't anything I can do." What do you want to do?
    River
    I'll go over to the Mudkip and ask her what the matter is. If she won't tell me, I'll ask Alakazam to find out...

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nala98

You wave to the adorable little raccoons, and then you carry on walking through the Meadow. As you're walking, you see what loks like some leaves walking across your path. O_o Under closer inspection you figure out it's an Oddish, just walking around in the grass. There's also an Azurill near a little stream, splashing its tail in it and giggling afterwards. It notices you, and gives you an '^_^' sort of expression. What do you want to do?

DarkPrince

You continue on, out of the spacious room and into a surprisingly small area. It's also very low, as you realise when you bump your head. x_x You rub your sore noddle in pain and then see a Houndoom lying in the corner, softly snoring. You cautiously study it, to make sure that it is asleep... Houndooms can be very vicious. Then it rolls over and your heart skips a beat, but it's still snoozing... What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You pat the Bulbasaur on the head (as you seem to do with quite a lot of pokemon =P) and continue on to the next room. This area has a small pond near the centre, and as you near the rippling waters you see lots of Tentacool swimming about. You look in for a while, and then you see a faint red glow... There is a Tentacruel right at the very bottom! None of the pokemon seem to be disturbed by you looking at them, thankfully. What do you want to do?

Aquatic Fury

Diglett and Phanphy go over and greet the Remoraid, whilst you go over and try to strike up a conversation with the Shelgon. It says that the Spheal doesn't know where its mother (a Sealeo) is, so he's taking care of it. She's too young to be left alone. She thinks you don't look too threatening either, thankfully. You ask Phanphy if it'd be willing to come along with you, but it shakes its head as it would rather live its life in the desert as a free animal. What do you want to do?

Tidra

You pick up the rather violent little Smoochum and ask it what's wrong. It pouts and says "You've come into our part of the caves!" Suddenly a massive group of Smoochum appear, ready to attack you in 'their own way' =P. Then even more Smoochum appear... And they all make their terrifying kissy lips faces. o_o What are you going to do?!

Pikachu101

Odd Eye uses Sweet Scent, which thankfully distracts the pokemon long enough for you to run away through a passage to your left. You run, your footsteps echoing until you think you've ran enough. Then you hear snuffles at your feet, and see a Swinub at your feet... well, snuffling. O_o It seems to be attracted by some sort of scent that comes from you, and continues to sniff you. o_o There's a Delibird nearby, waddling beside a wall, inspecting little ice crystals wedged in them. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Ditto transforms, bonks, and you continue on. =P You're perfectly cheerful until you walk into a Miltank pat. x_x Eeewww. You try looking for a body of water to wash your shoes in, and you see a stream with an Azurill splashing its tail in. You walk over, and also see a familiar sort of face - Nala98's on the other side of the stream! You smile, and then you wash your shoes. A Raticate stirs nearby a bush, and starts to chew on some twigs. O_o What do you want to do?

Girafarig

^^ Welcome.

You start off your journey in the Desert, a hot sandy place where you have to be careful not to get sunburn. You're just about to start walking through when a couple of Cubone run up to you and look at you through their skull helmets. Then they start to poke your leg with their bones. o.o As you're trying to stop them poking you, a nearby rock makes a noise. O_o You look at it closer, and realise its actually a Nosepass. It isn't moving, it just makes the occasional honk. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

O_o The Lairon went away to talk to other pokemon... So, I can't really update you. What are you gonna do? XD

Angel Blossom

Welcome back, Kris. I don't understand why you have to let them go, but bye anyway...

You go to the desert, making sure you don't cast your eyes too near the blazing sun - It'll hurt if you do. x_x You start walking, your footprints imprinted in the grainy sand with every step you take. It isn't long until you get the impression something is following you. o_o You turn around to look at what might be there, and see a body, decorated with a blazing mixture of red, orange and yellow. You look at its face, and it's a fully grown Magmar! What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

The Mudkip turns and shows you a huge red cut on his tail. It's bleeding badly, and she's crying pitifully. You give her a little cuddle to reassure her that it'll be okay, and Feraligatr's face softens when it sees that you're such a kind soul. What do you want to do?

Originally posted by Nala98

Cheesey

You wave at the poochyena and the houdour who run up and sniff you. Once their curosity is satisfied, the run off. You walk over to the flopping carvanha, and attempt to help him back into his pool. Tryingto be careful, you still get a scratch but the fact that the ccarvanha doesn't bite you seems to show that he is thankful. As you continue on into the next room, you come across a tired looking ninetales with a torchic fast asleep on her head. She sees you and gives you a pleading look. A spoink is aslo bouncing around the room. What will you do?
    South Caverns

I'll carefully lift Torchic off of Ninetales head, being sure not to wake it, and put it down in a comfortable position. Then I'll ask Ninetales if it would like to come on my adventures. If she wants to I'll hold out an Ultra Ball. If she doesn't want to, I'll continue on.

Banned

Aquatic Fury

Diglett and Phanphy go over and greet the Remoraid, whilst you go over and try to strike up a conversation with the Shelgon. It says that the Spheal doesn't know where its mother (a Sealeo) is, so he's taking care of it. She's too young to be left alone. She thinks you don't look too threatening either, thankfully. You ask Phanphy if it'd be willing to come along with you, but it shakes its head as it would rather live its life in the desert as a free animal. What do you want to do?
    ;_; I'll frown after Phanpy says that, and then I'll go back over to the Shelgon. I'll tell it that I can go looking for its mother if it helped me. If it agrees, then I'll ask the little Spheal nicely if it remembers where its mom and it were separated. Then, Shelgon, Diglett and I will all follow Spheal to look for its mother.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

DarkPrince

You continue on, out of the spacious room and into a surprisingly small area. It's also very low, as you realise when you bump your head. x_x You rub your sore noddle in pain and then see a Houndoom lying in the corner, softly snoring. You cautiously study it, to make sure that it is asleep... Houndooms can be very vicious. Then it rolls over and your heart skips a beat, but it's still snoozing... What do you want to do?
    South Caverns

I'll quietly (and very carefully) tiptoe past the Houndoom, but if it wakes up and decides to attack me, I'll send Brutus out to rattle the Houndoom with Earthquakes (not strong ones or weak ones, just roughly in between) until it is weakened enough so that I can easily get past with Brutus.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

soggy_cardboard

Ditto transforms, bonks, and you continue on. =P You're perfectly cheerful until you walk into a Miltank pat. x_x Eeewww. You try looking for a body of water to wash your shoes in, and you see a stream with an Azurill splashing its tail in. You walk over, and also see a familiar sort of face - Nala98's on the other side of the stream! You smile, and then you wash your shoes. A Raticate stirs nearby a bush, and starts to chew on some twigs. O_o What do you want to do?
    I'll Wave to Nala98, and tell Ditto to fly over there, and give her a friendly bonk on the head. =P Then I'll continue lookin around...
    =)

>Forest<

Banned

Machop goes over to Absol and asks it about the jewel, but it seems to be too fascinated by it to answer. Machop asks it again, louder this time... nothing. Then Machop shouts it out, and Absol swipes a paw at him and Machop goes flying across the room. You hurry over to your poor pokemon, and you glare at the Absol for doing what he did. Absol then starts to try and claw the gem out of the wall. What do you want to do?
    East cavern

First I'll make sure that Machop's ok then I'll see if Absol needs any help.

*plops in* No school (y)

Kelly
    Remember to put the location next time :o

The Spheal shakes its head, its memory not too good. It begins to wander though, motioning for you to follow along to help it find it's parents. You all wander along the riverside, hoping to find the parents. You see a Swinub sunbathing on the shore and a Lapras softly singing to itself as it swims around. A group of Totodile are playing tag using water gun on the shore. One of them notice you and blast you. What do you do?

Kyle
    Something that always befuddled me was the fact that people expect you to memorize what the Pokemon is by nickname o_O What is Brutus? O_o

You quickly tiptoe around the Houndoom, hoping to manuver around it without it waking up. You hear barking and you quickly turn around, fear overcoming you. You fall over as you see the Houndoom clawing at the air, eyes still closed. You wipe off the sweatdrops that have formed on your forehead and walk on. After your encounter with the Houndoom, you sit down on a rock and let out a big sigh, glad that that was over. A pack of Charmander wander through, staring at you with puzzled looks. What do you do?

Soggy
    You watch as Ditto flutter over to Amy and bonks her on the head. You smile and wave at her as she waves back. As Ditto soars back, you step back and take in a whiff of the fresh forest air. The birds chirp all around you, busy soaring around in the air, gathering food for their young. You see a Paras pushing up a large berry up a tree, manuvering it into a hole in a treetrunk. What do you do?

Cheesey
    The Ninetails thanks you for your kind act but says no to your offer. It does, however, point you toward a cave with many playful Vulpix. In the corner of your eye, you see a few Natu flying around. What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nala98

You wave to the adorable little raccoons, and then you carry on walking through the Meadow. As you're walking, you see what loks like some leaves walking across your path. O_o Under closer inspection you figure out it's an Oddish, just walking around in the grass. There's also an Azurill near a little stream, splashing its tail in it and giggling afterwards. It notices you, and gives you an '^_^' sort of expression. What do you want to do?
    Meadow

I'll wave at the azurill, before continuing on searching for the elusive pokemon that i'm after XD
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
    Soggy

You watch as Ditto flutter over to Amy and bonks her on the head. You smile and wave at her as she waves back. As Ditto soars back, you step back and take in a whiff of the fresh forest air. The birds chirp all around you, busy soaring around in the air, gathering food for their young. You see a Paras pushing up a large berry up a tree, manuvering it into a hole in a treetrunk. What do you do?
    Continue on...

>Forest<

Banned

The Mudkip turns and shows you a huge red cut on his tail. It's bleeding badly, and she's crying pitifully. You give her a little cuddle to reassure her that it'll be okay, and Feraligatr's face softens when it sees that you're such a kind soul. What do you want to do?
    River
    I'll take my, uh...jacket off and soak it in water from the river. Then I'll wrap the jacket around Mudkip's tail.

Advanced Trainer

Green Lanturn

O_o The Lairon went away to talk to other pokemon... So, I can't really update you. What are you gonna do? XD
    Desert

Um, ok, well then Ill just skip along my merry way, lol. Continue going.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default « Update »

Nala98

You give the Azurill a little wave before wandering on through the Meadow, wondering as to when you'll encounter the pokemon you're so desperate to get. As you're walking along you hear a bleating noise, and see a Mareep sniffing the air, his nose twitching cutely. Then he goes back to munching on sme tasty grass, as a couple of Hoppip drift over him and come to talk to you. One nestles in your hair, reminding you of that Jumpluff which did the exact same thing a while ago. The other just moves around in the breeze a bit, occasionally squeaking. O_o What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

You continue on through the forest, getting scents from the pine trees that surround you. You hear a twittering in your ear and turn to see a couple of Natu hopping about from branch to branch on a small tree, pecking at leaves. Then something cold brushes againt your back, and a shiver runs down your spine. Turning around slowly, you look to see what it was. You can't see anything, so you turn back and shout out in surprise. There's a Haunter right in front of you, its tongue hanging out, making you feel uncomfortable. What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

You dip your jacket in the water and wrap it round the poor little pokemons tail carefully, so as not to hurt it too much. The Mudkip takes deep breaths because the icy waters sting her wound, but she soon grows used to it and relaxes a bit more. After a little while you take of your jacket to see how her tail is coping - It seems to have stopped bleeding now. "Thanks for your help." The Feraligatr says graciously. "I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't showed up. Thanks again." And with that, the caring father picks up his daughter and rocks her back and forth in his arms, reassuring her, making her feel comfy. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

You wander on through the hot hot desert, and you stop to take a breath. You're sweating like crazy, but there isn't much you an do about that. After you've stopped for a breather, you walk on and see a huge thing, gleaming in the sunlight. You shield your eyes so as not to get dazzled, and walk a little closer. Then you realise it's a gigantic Steelix, holding its head high and shining like nothing you've ever seen before. What do you want to do?

Cheesey

The Ninetails thanks you for your kind act but says no to your offer. It does, however, point you toward a cave with many playful Vulpix. In the corner of your eye, you see a few Natu flying around. What do you do?
    South Caverns

I'll continue walking. ^^

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: « Update »

Nala98

You give the Azurill a little wave before wandering on through the Meadow, wondering as to when you'll encounter the pokemon you're so desperate to get. As you're walking along you hear a bleating noise, and see a Mareep sniffing the air, his nose twitching cutely. Then he goes back to munching on sme tasty grass, as a couple of Hoppip drift over him and come to talk to you. One nestles in your hair, reminding you of that Jumpluff which did the exact same thing a while ago. The other just moves around in the breeze a bit, occasionally squeaking. O_o What do you want to do?
    Meadow

I'll wave at teh others and continue on with the hitch hiking hoppip. ^^

Cheesey

Not seeing anything that interests you, you conintue on but you hear footsteps padding after you. Seems one of the vulpix had spotted you and took a liking. Anyways, she is following you, when you both hear a yelp that sounds like its coming from a pokemon in pain. As you approach, you see a Camerupt pinning a houndour who looks to be in a very poor shape. The vulpix has a look of shock on its face. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Kyle
    Something that always befuddled me was the fact that people expect you to memorize what the Pokemon is by nickname o_O What is Brutus? O_o

You quickly tiptoe around the Houndoom, hoping to manuver around it without it waking up. You hear barking and you quickly turn around, fear overcoming you. You fall over as you see the Houndoom clawing at the air, eyes still closed. You wipe off the sweatdrops that have formed on your forehead and walk on. After your encounter with the Houndoom, you sit down on a rock and let out a big sigh, glad that that was over. A pack of Charmander wander through, staring at you with puzzled looks. What do you do?
    South Caverns

Brutus is the male Poliwrath I caught at the Lake (he is one level higher than the one he was at when caught (he is L21).

I'll wave to the Charmander group as I walk on.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Banned

Pikachu101

Odd Eye uses Sweet Scent, which thankfully distracts the pokemon long enough for you to run away through a passage to your left. You run, your footsteps echoing until you think you've ran enough. Then you hear snuffles at your feet, and see a Swinub at your feet... well, snuffling. O_o It seems to be attracted by some sort of scent that comes from you, and continues to sniff you. o_o There's a Delibird nearby, waddling beside a wall, inspecting little ice crystals wedged in them. What do you want to do?
    North Caves

I'll ask the little Swinub what it smells on me.

Banned

Tidra

You pick up the rather violent little Smoochum and ask it what's wrong. It pouts and says "You've come into our part of the caves!" Suddenly a massive group of Smoochum appear, ready to attack you in 'their own way' =P. Then even more Smoochum appear... And they all make their terrifying kissy lips faces. o_o What are you going to do?!

North Caves
    I'll put the Smoochum down and run out of those caves. Can I go to the Meadow?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nala98

You wander on through the Meadow, the Hoppip nestled in your hair, feeling very comfortable there. As you're walking you see a bright yellow glow. You walk on closer, convinced the glow must be good because it's so beautiful. When you reach it you see an Ampharos plodding about. It looks over at you, and smiles warmly. Then you look up to hear a twittering in a nearby tree - There's a Swablu there, chirping and singing to its hearts content. Then it flies down and starts to pad about on Ampharos' head, and he just laughs. What do you want to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You wave to the Charmander as you walk on through the South Caverns, hoping to encounter some strong pokemon. You hear a quiet hissing, and you look around yourself cautiously. Then you see a Kadabra bending a metal spoon, except it seems to be a lot more focused than you'd expect... It seems to want to bend it in a very precise way. Then you hear a clip-cop of hooves and notice a Girafarig trotting towards you. What do you want to do?

Pikachu101

The Swinub doesn't smell anything in particular on you, it's just sniffing you to see if it can tell where you were before. Then it starts to shuffle about on the floor, which seems rather random. O_o The Delibird continues to examine the wall, and then it suddenly starts trying to get one of them out. o_o It's furiously chiselling away at it, desperate to remove it. Swimnub walks over, and sees if a Powder Snow attack will help it come out, but it didnt work. What do you want to do?

Tidra

You run away to the meadow, a peaceful place where pokemon openly roam the area. You see a Snubbull eating some berries happily as soon as you enter, and it looks very cheerful. There's also what looks like a leaf walking through the grass... O_o But then you realise it's a Lotad which is looking for a pond to swim in. You also look around an see a Tropius munching on some leaves on a rather tall tree - It seems to be lunchtime for the pokemon. What do you want to do?

Cheesey

Not seeing anything that interests you, you conintue on but you hear footsteps padding after you. Seems one of the vulpix had spotted you and took a liking. Anyways, she is following you, when you both hear a yelp that sounds like its coming from a pokemon in pain. As you approach, you see a Camerupt pinning a houndour who looks to be in a very poor shape. The vulpix has a look of shock on its face. What will you do?
    South Caverns

X.x I'll send out Tourniquet [Absol, M, Lv 15] and tell him to use Shadow Ball on that Camerupt until he's off that poor Houndour. Then I'll send out Bolt [Jolteon, M, Lv 9] to use Wish on the Houndour while I ask if Camerupt would like to battle Tourniquet.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nala98

You wander on through the Meadow, the Hoppip nestled in your hair, feeling very comfortable there. As you're walking you see a bright yellow glow. You walk on closer, convinced the glow must be good because it's so beautiful. When you reach it you see an Ampharos plodding about. It looks over at you, and smiles warmly. Then you look up to hear a twittering in a nearby tree - There's a Swablu there, chirping and singing to its hearts content. Then it flies down and starts to pad about on Ampharos' head, and he just laughs. What do you want to do?
    Meadow

Yay! XD If that swablu is shiny or unusually colored i'll send out steve my jolteon to use thunder wave on the swablu then i'll toss an ultra ball. If its normal, I'll just toss a crystal ball and see what happens

Cheesey

You send out your absol who has taken in the situation and nodds in undestanding ready to help his fellow dark type. He uses a single shadowball which immediately gets the camerupts attention as he approaches Tourniqut. They circle each other as you ask your jolteon to use wish on the houndour. It helps some but the poor houndour isn't fully healed as he staggers to his paws. He licks your hand in thanks and you ask the camerupt if its willing to your absol. The camerumpt snorts and nodds his head yes. What will you do now?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

You wave to the Charmander as you walk on through the South Caverns, hoping to encounter some strong pokemon. You hear a quiet hissing, and you look around yourself cautiously. Then you see a Kadabra bending a metal spoon, except it seems to be a lot more focused than you'd expect... It seems to want to bend it in a very precise way. Then you hear a clip-cop of hooves and notice a Girafarig trotting towards you. What do you want to do?
    South Caverns

I'll wave to the Kadabra and Girafarig as I keep going.
    Knight of Time

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Girafarig

^^ Welcome.

You start off your journey in the Desert, a hot sandy place where you have to be careful not to get sunburn. You're just about to start walking through when a couple of Cubone run up to you and look at you through their skull helmets. Then they start to poke your leg with their bones. o.o As you're trying to stop them poking you, a nearby rock makes a noise. O_o You look at it closer, and realise its actually a Nosepass. It isn't moving, it just makes the occasional honk. What do you want to do?
    Desert

I'll think I'll approach.

soggy_cardboard

You continue on through the forest, getting scents from the pine trees that surround you. You hear a twittering in your ear and turn to see a couple of Natu hopping about from branch to branch on a small tree, pecking at leaves. Then something cold brushes againt your back, and a shiver runs down your spine. Turning around slowly, you look to see what it was. You can't see anything, so you turn back and shout out in surprise. There's a Haunter right in front of you, its tongue hanging out, making you feel uncomfortable. What do you want to do?
    Arh, I'll ignore it and continue on....

>Forest<

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You wave at the pokemon as you leave them alone, continuing on, your footsteps echoing. as you enter you see a meditite hugging a smoochum. An exeggcute watches on miildly intersted. The smoochum spots you and starts crying and the meditite gets angry. What will you do?

Girafarig

You decide to try and get closer to the nosepass. You silently approach amused by the occasional honk, yet annoyed by the cubones who still continue to poke and prod you with their bones. You are within touching distance of the nosepass and you still don't think that its seen you when all of a sudden it jumps up and cries out. The two cubones run off crying and you try to calm your racing heart down. The nosepass sits down again and chuckles to itself. What will you do now?

soggy_cardboard

You continue lookinig around the forest as the trees get more dense and you have to be careful not to walk straight into a tree. All of a sudden you hear a blood-curdling cry from behind you. You spin around and hit your funny bone on a nearby tree. Holding your elbow you look up to see a dusclops. A ledyba flies by tring to get home, as a treecko seings through the trees. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Nala98
    The Swablu is just normal coloured unfortunately, but you decide to chuck the Crystal Ball anyway to see what happens · After being absorbed into the ball, it shakes around on the ground for a few moments and at least ,the light fades indicating you've caught her! Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Swablu (F) Level 9

Banned

You dip your jacket in the water and wrap it round the poor little pokemons tail carefully, so as not to hurt it too much. The Mudkip takes deep breaths because the icy waters sting her wound, but she soon grows used to it and relaxes a bit more. After a little while you take of your jacket to see how her tail is coping - It seems to have stopped bleeding now. "Thanks for your help." The Feraligatr says graciously. "I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't showed up. Thanks again." And with that, the caring father picks up his daughter and rocks her back and forth in his arms, reassuring her, making her feel comfy. What do you want to do?
    River
    I'll go over to the Kabuto (if they're still there) and ask them if they were the ones that hurt the Mudkip.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Girafarig

You decide to try and get closer to the nosepass. You silently approach amused by the occasional honk, yet annoyed by the cubones who still continue to poke and prod you with their bones. You are within touching distance of the nosepass and you still don't think that its seen you when all of a sudden it jumps up and cries out. The two cubones run off crying and you try to calm your racing heart down. The nosepass sits down again and chuckles to itself. What will you do now?
    Desert

Okay, that's it, I'm gonna try and capture the little thing. But, I have no captured Pokemon, and I can't hardly wrestle a rock. Ah what the heck. I'm attacking it with myself.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You wave at the pokemon as you leave them alone, continuing on, your footsteps echoing. as you enter you see a meditite hugging a smoochum. An exeggcute watches on miildly intersted. The smoochum spots you and starts crying and the meditite gets angry. What will you do?
    South Caverns

I'm going to "put on" a quite confused look as I ask the Meditite and Smoochum what happened between them (aka why the Smoochum is crying, and why the Meditite is angry).
    Knight of Time

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ice_Maiden

You ask the Kabuto (who have been very wuiet the whole time) if they hurt the Mudkip. They shuffle around a bit uncomfortably before one of them admits they did. "We didn't mean it." Pointing to one of the other Kabuto, he continued on: "He tripped over on the rock and was nearly knocked into Mudkip. Mudkip wasn't expecting it, and he rolled over so he'd avoid being crashed into - Unfortunately he rolled into a sharp rock and his tail started to bleed. We didn't really know what to do so we stayed quiet about it." You look over to the Mudkip who nods his head to show that they're telling the truth. What do you want to do?

Girafarig

You run towards that Nosepass but its magnetic force somehow manages to make it feel that it's punctured your leg. X_x You rub it to soothe it, as it hurts quite a lot. You look at it carefully, and come to the conclusion that there wouldn't be any point in trying that again - He'd hurt you again somehow. The only choice seems to be using a ball or just leaving it alone and carrying on. =| What do you want to do?

You ask why the Smoochum is crying and the Meditite replies "Isn't it obvious? We were perfectly happy before you came in and interrupted us!" The Smoochum continues to sob pitifully, and the Meditite grows even more angry. He gives you a piercing look, which obviously tells you you shouldn't be in this room. What do you want to do?

Cheesey

You send out your absol who has taken in the situation and nodds in undestanding ready to help his fellow dark type. He uses a single shadowball which immediately gets the camerupts attention as he approaches Tourniqut. They circle each other as you ask your jolteon to use wish on the houndour. It helps some but the poor houndour isn't fully healed as he staggers to his paws. He licks your hand in thanks and you ask the camerupt if its willing to your absol. The camerumpt snorts and nodds his head yes. What will you do now?
    South Caverns

I'll tell Bolt to use Wish on Houndour again, before telling Absol to use a Quick Attack on Camerupt, and before he can retaliate, use a quick Aerial Ace on him.

You ask why the Smoochum is crying and the Meditite replies "Isn't it obvious? We were perfectly happy before you came in and interrupted us!" The Smoochum continues to sob pitifully, and the Meditite grows even more angry. He gives you a piercing look, which obviously tells you you shouldn't be in this room. What do you want to do?
    South Caverns

I'll keep on going (unless my path ends up blocked by the Meditite and/or Smoochum, forcing me to backtrack out of the room) as I apologize to both the Meditite and Smoochum, telling them both sincerely I didn't mean to bother them.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesy
    Green Lanturn

You wander on through the hot hot desert, and you stop to take a breath. You're sweating like crazy, but there isn't much you an do about that. After you've stopped for a breather, you walk on and see a huge thing, gleaming in the sunlight. You shield your eyes so as not to get dazzled, and walk a little closer. Then you realise it's a gigantic Steelix, holding its head high and shining like nothing you've ever seen before. What do you want to do?
    Desert

OOH! Ill greet him. If he attacks Ill send out Spheal to attack it with Ice Beam. If it doesnt attack and tries to get away, ill send Rhyhorn after it. If its chats with me(like all the strange pokemon have been before,lol) ill talk with it and send Trapinch to talk to it with me,lol.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

You apologise to the two pokemon, and Smoochum slowly begins to stop crying. The Meditite glares at you for a few moments before turning back to Smoochum and leaving you to carry on with your journey. You quietly walk on through the next passageway, which seems to be considerably longer than the ones you're used to. At the end of it you see a rather large pond situated in a huge domed room. You walk over to the glistening waters edge and look down into the depths. You can see a Starmie, easily recognisable because of its glittering crystal that shines several different colours. As you're looking in you here a clunking sound against a wall nearby, and look up to see a Metang who is hitting a wall rather violently. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

You greet the enormous pokemon, and he looks down at you. Realising he's not going to be able to hear anything you say if he continues to stand at such a great height he brings his head down to the ground. "What did you say?" You repeat the greeting, and he greets you back. Then you send out Trapinch to talk to the massive beast too. The Steelix is curious as to why you're here, and says "Not a lot of people tend to travel here because of the heat. Unless they're adventurers or something, but still, not a lot of travellers come here either. Tell me, what are you here for?" What are you going to say?

You apologise to the two pokemon, and Smoochum slowly begins to stop crying. The Meditite glares at you for a few moments before turning back to Smoochum and leaving you to carry on with your journey. You quietly walk on through the next passageway, which seems to be considerably longer than the ones you're used to. At the end of it you see a rather large pond situated in a huge domed room. You walk over to the glistening waters edge and look down into the depths. You can see a Starmie, easily recognisable because of its glittering crystal that shines several different colours. As you're looking in you here a clunking sound against a wall nearby, and look up to see a Metang who is hitting a wall rather violently. What do you want to do?
    South Caverns

I'll wave to the Starmie and Metang as I continue on past them.
    Knight of Time

soggy_cardboard

You continue lookinig around the forest as the trees get more dense and you have to be careful not to walk straight into a tree. All of a sudden you hear a blood-curdling cry from behind you. You spin around and hit your funny bone on a nearby tree. Holding your elbow you look up to see a dusclops. A ledyba flies by tring to get home, as a treecko seings through the trees. What will you do?
    I'll continue walking with my Farfetch'd (Ditto)....

>Forest<

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

« DarkPrince The Dark Knight »

You continue to walk on through the South Caverns. As you're walking, you trip up on a stone which is on the ground and hurt your foot x_x The darkness makes it difficult. You sit down for a moment on a nearby rock to give your foot time to get better - You can't continue on with it as sore as it is. As you're sitting there, a Growlithe wanders over to see what you're doing. It sniffs your foot curiously, and then it sits down and wags its tail after it's done. Seeming quite satisfied, it then turns to call one of its friends over - A rather dopey Slugma comes over to the pair of you and lies down, tired. What do you want to do?

« soggy_cardboard »

You continue to walk on through the Forest with your 'Farfetch'd' and notice a flash of purple zip past you. Turning around to see what it was, you see a Gligar latched onto a thick tree trunk, seemingly inspecting the bark. It continues to move up and down the tree, and as it is doing so a Dustox flutters over you. You brush off the dust that has landed in your hair, and watch as it circles the area for some reason. A Beautifly you hadn't noticed before join the Dustox in flying around the place. What do you want to do?

Banned

You ask the Kabuto (who have been very quiet the whole time) if they hurt the Mudkip. They shuffle around a bit uncomfortably before one of them admits they did. "We didn't mean it." Pointing to one of the other Kabuto, he continued on: "He tripped over on the rock and was nearly knocked into Mudkip. Mudkip wasn't expecting it, and he rolled over so he'd avoid being crashed into - Unfortunately he rolled into a sharp rock and his tail started to bleed. We didn't really know what to do so we stayed quiet about it." You look over to the Mudkip who nods his head to show that they're telling the truth. What do you want to do?
    River
    I'll ask the Kabuto if one of them wants to battle any of my Pokemon. If they agree, I'll let out all of my Pokemon (Camerupt, Torchic, Alakazam and Growlithe). If they don't I'll ask the Feraligatr if he wants to battle any of them.

Advanced Trainer

Green Lanturn

You greet the enormous pokemon, and he looks down at you. Realising he's not going to be able to hear anything you say if he continues to stand at such a great height he brings his head down to the ground. "What did you say?" You repeat the greeting, and he greets you back. Then you send out Trapinch to talk to the massive beast too. The Steelix is curious as to why you're here, and says "Not a lot of people tend to travel here because of the heat. Unless they're adventurers or something, but still, not a lot of travellers come here either. Tell me, what are you here for?" What are you going to say?
    Desert

Hm, that went easier than expected. Ill tell the Steelix that im here to make some new friends with pokemon and that the reason im here in the hot desert is because I fancy the kinds of pokemon that are here. Then Ill wave a Heavy Ball and ask if it would like to be one of those friends.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

« Ice_Maiden »

You ask the Kabuto if they would like to engage in a battle with you. The leader of the group sits and thinks it over but then decides he doesn't want to. When you ask Feraligatr if it would like to battle he nods his head. "Sure. After everything you did for Mudkip I'll battle you if you wish." The Kabuto shuffle about excitedly, and Feraligatr moves Mudkip out of the way so she doesn't have to worry about being injured. A couple of Seel jump up onto the riverbank to see what's going on, and when they realise they start to clap their fins. "Who do you want to battle?" you ask the Feraligatr. "Your choice" he replies.

« Green Lanturn »

When you tell the Steelix why you're here his face lights up in wonder. "Really?! I've never met a traveller before... I was actually waiting for someone to come along, because this part of the desert seems rather barren." When you hold out a Heavy Ball to the gigantic beast it immediately nods before you even get to say a word. One click, and Steelix gets sucked in. ~ Steelix, M, Lv 17 ~ Congratulations! What do you want to do now?

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Girafarig

You run towards that Nosepass but its magnetic force somehow manages to make it feel that it's punctured your leg. X_x You rub it to soothe it, as it hurts quite a lot. You look at it carefully, and come to the conclusion that there wouldn't be any point in trying that again - He'd hurt you again somehow. The only choice seems to be using a ball or just leaving it alone and carrying on. =| What do you want to do?
    Desert

I'll use a ball to capture it. Specifically, one of those Master Balls i think you get for free.

Banned

Tidra

You run away to the meadow, a peaceful place where pokemon openly roam the area. You see a Snubbull eating some berries happily as soon as you enter, and it looks very cheerful. There's also what looks like a leaf walking through the grass... O_o But then you realise it's a Lotad which is looking for a pond to swim in. You also look around an see a Tropius munching on some leaves on a rather tall tree - It seems to be lunchtime for the pokemon. What do you want to do?

Meadow

I lay down take a short break with Banshee.