Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 388

Thread: The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

  1. #1
    Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,997

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center


    Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Nala98 and Jay



    The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world’s only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn’t foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it’s worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind, and moving on, to what they thought was, safety.

    The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boats down with them, escorting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, though the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat…the storage room.

    The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water-proof seal on the door. The water bursted though the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn’t make in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

    They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found…paradise.

    The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. The journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there…
    --------------------
    You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokémon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.
    --------------------

    Locations

    Desert
    Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
    A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and barren, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. In this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of groundwater deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

    Meadow
    Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
    A large plateau, covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not to hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

    Forest
    Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
    The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. The bug-types are also found in the shade. Don’t stay here after dark…

    River
    Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
    The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

    Lake
    Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
    A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

    North Caverns
    Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
    A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

    South Caverns
    Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
    A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it...

    East Caverns
    Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
    A cavern filled with water, there is rumour that powerful Pokemon live there…

    West Caverns
    Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
    A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spewing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only few can survive here.
    --------------------
    State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokeball or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also, to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.
    --------------------
    Post Form

    <quote>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref’s Name Here)
    (Insert Last Reffing Here)</quote>
    (Insert Current Location Here)
    (Insert Action Text)

    Remember to replace the “<” and “>” with “[“ and “]”.
    --------------------
    Special Pokeballs

    Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

    Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

    Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

    Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

    Crystal Ball - Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working
    --------------------
    DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

    You MUST post any Captees you want to keep in this topic with your first few posts, and forfieting your one Master Ball. Otherwise, your captees will be considered illegal.

    When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1/2 moves, and Crystal move tutor move). Then, at Levels 10, 20, etc., you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your Level 10 TM.
    --------------------
    You can't repost unless we skip you.

    Post where you are in the center every time you post.

    Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

    Don't put where you are in the subject line.
    If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

    Absolutely no hinting pokémon. (ie. I'll ask that Pikachu if he has seen a Flygon anywhere). That is not allowed. Doing it continuously could result in a permanent ban from the center. You'll be warned if you do it once, but do it again after the warning and you're at risk.

    Also, no complaining/pestering the ref about how your update was done. Most of our workers use randomizers to choose Pokemon. And if things don't go your way, its for a good reason, since a game that's too easy isn't very fun, lol. Though, if you feel like a worker is constantly picking on you, please PM one of the owners.

    Here's a rule that we had before but disappeared, and we don't know why.

    Every Monday Poké, Great and Ultra Balls will be given out. You can have one of each if you wish. Just post to say what you wish to take. You can't have more than one of each kind, and we aren't forcing you to take them.


    --------------------
    List of Links

    The Crystal Caves Battle Arena
    Buena's Radio Show
    Goldenrod Tower
    The Crystal Caves Kiosk
    --------------------
    Founder- Link 10

    Owners- Cheesey, pokemasterfrank

    Workers- Nala98

    The center wouldn't be here today if it weren't for our past and present employees: Link 10, pokemasterfrank, Aipom Of Doom, Jay, Cheesey and Nala98.

  2. #2
    Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,997

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Sliced update.

    Mrs. Virtual Reality
    You move onwards as you leave the Bagon to sleep. You encounter a couple of Spheal just swimming around freely, and as you take a closer look, you encounter a couple of Slowpoke further ahead on a few boulders stuck in the water. They look at you and wonder who you are. What will you do?

    Ice_Maiden
    Not interesting you, you continue onwards in hopes for more 'interesting' specimens. Maybe not as interesting, but they're specimens. You encounter a cople of Slowpoke just looking down into the flowing stream, as they watch a few Seel just swim by under the crystal blue waters. What will you do?

    Sneaselh
    You wave at the Larvitar, then signal to Donphan that they should speed out of the way before Onix comes and crushes each of them. So they do so, and the Onix speedily goes past in a flash. You find out the reason why it was running so fast, as a Nidoqueen comes up charging for her life, firing continuous Ice Beams at the snake pokemon. What will you do?

    DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    The Unown and the Meditite don't interest you, so you truck onwards in the caverns for other interesting species of pokémon. Without walking too terribly far, you discover an injured Poochyena and Exeggcute lying helplessly next to a bunch of rocks. They're alive, but very weak as they struggle to move. Coming out from behind those rocks is a smirking Vulpix who appears quite devilish in the face. What will you do?

    soggy_cardboard
    Returning Salamence, you dive a pretty long way from the sky to the ground... err, ocean, as you drop into the water, getting all soaked. Wigglytuff couldn't help you out, but she was sent out anyway if you needed her for anything. Next you send out Ditto and Kecleon from their PokéBalls to combat the Blastoise trio. They both shout a desperate plea to the heavens to make the sun shine down on the watery lands, and, emerging from the clouds, is the bright yellow sun. The rays beat down on the Blastoise, weakening their water-based attacks greatly as they ponder what's going on. Kecleon and Ditto then charge a Solarbeam to fire in the direction of the Blastoise, as you send out Aipom at the same time to thunderpunch them. Aipom speeds up and the Blastoise back off, or attempt to... but no use. He uses it's electric tail-hand to bring one of them down. Kecleon and Ditto are then ready to fire the Solarbeam, and it launches at both the Blastoise... and Aipom who is in the way, ready to thunderpunch another one of them! Without time to realise it, the beam strikes everyone in the way and wipes them all out. Seems like you succeeded in defeating the Blastoise trio, but you also made Aipom faint. What will you do?

  3. #3

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Pikachu101
    Bowie begins to run from the legion of angry Pokemon as they advance. You feel a something scurry up your pant leg and latch onto the back of your head, shaking in fear. You sigh in disbelief as your Pokemon is cowaring out. The Kingler shakes its claw at you, expressing its anger. It scuttles forward, and lashes out at you. You try to calm it down and apologize, but it unleases a blast of bubbles, shrouding you in an obsurd bubble beard and bubble tutu. What do you do?

    Tidra
    You say no to the Gengar. The Gengar begins to laugh hysterically, but stifles his laughter. He bows and gestures for you to pass. You smile at the Gengar, and you thank him. Too bad you didn't notice the outstretched foot. You fall flat on your face, the dirt in your mouth. You spit out some dirt, coughing it up by the truckload. The Gengars laugh, filling the room in insane laughter. You send out Banshee and command it to Screech. The Gengars quickly latch onto Banshee and begin to twirl her around. She quickly lets out a loud scream, the sound deafing to the...umm...hearing. The Gengars begin to cry out, holding their ears. You would smile, but you forgot to cover your own ears. Your vision goes red as the blood rushes to your head. The room spirals till you finally fade out...

    When you awake, you find yourself in an empty crevass with Banshee's pokeball next to you, Banshee inside. What do you do?

    Green Lanturn
    You walk up to the lone Spheal. You find it crying by a rock. It begins rambling about how everyone hates him and how he never wins any games of "Hit the Duskull" or "Pin the Rock in the Lone Spheal's Backside". You offer it a Master Ball. It looks at you, crying stopped. It swims up to you...and uses your pant leg as a hankerchief o_o It then says it would be happy too and jumps into the Master Ball as you try to shake the snot off your leg.

    You caught Level 3 Male Spheal

    Steve
    You continue on through the meadow, happy about your "blissful" catch. You smile as the sun shines brightly above you. A perfect day. The sun is out, you've caught a Blissey, and there isn't a cloud in the sky. You begin to hum a victory song as you walk along the grassy lands. Suddenly, you trip on a vine. A Bellsprout scurries over to you and apologizes for tripping you. What do you do?

    Plague
    You turn around and ask the Unowns what they want. They begin to swirl all around you and spell out some words. You idiot You look at them funny and ask them what that was for. Didn't you read the text? You think for a momemt and say that you never liked books. They all sigh and begin smacking you. You quickly say that it was just a joke, but they don't stop. I guess the prophecy is coming true :o What do you do?

    I'll finish up the rest later...unless Jay, Cheesey, or Amy gets to them first :o

    TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

  4. #4

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Jay
    soggy_cardboard
    Returning Salamence, you dive a pretty long way from the sky to the ground... err, ocean, as you drop into the water, getting all soaked. Wigglytuff couldn't help you out, but she was sent out anyway if you needed her for anything. Next you send out Ditto and Kecleon from their PokéBalls to combat the Blastoise trio. They both shout a desperate plea to the heavens to make the sun shine down on the watery lands, and, emerging from the clouds, is the bright yellow sun. The rays beat down on the Blastoise, weakening their water-based attacks greatly as they ponder what's going on. Kecleon and Ditto then charge a Solarbeam to fire in the direction of the Blastoise, as you send out Aipom at the same time to thunderpunch them. Aipom speeds up and the Blastoise back off, or attempt to... but no use. He uses it's electric tail-hand to bring one of them down. Kecleon and Ditto are then ready to fire the Solarbeam, and it launches at both the Blastoise... and Aipom who is in the way, ready to thunderpunch another one of them! Without time to realise it, the beam strikes everyone in the way and wipes them all out. Seems like you succeeded in defeating the Blastoise trio, but you also made Aipom faint. What will you do?
    Awww...poor Mojo. Well, ill Ill send out Spinda to use wish on him, return him to his pokeball to rest. Then i'll laugh at the Blastiose, and move to....dundundun...North Caverns!

    >North Caverns<

  5. #5
    Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,997

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Thanks a lot Frank.

    soggy_cardboard
    Spinda grants a wish to make Mojo feel heaps better, and he awakens from his beating, winking at you before shutting both eyes again, falling asleep in exhaustion. You return him to his PokéBall to rest and then you move to the, dundundun, North Caverns!

    You travel a bit, and you feel a bit tired after traveling far. But nevertheless you walk onwards and venture these gloomy parts of this sector of the Crystal Caves. In a dark room you hear wails of a couple of ghosts that give you the creeps. In the room you also see the shimmer of a brilliant pond, and you listen to a bit of splashing. You can't see anything though. What will you do?

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    192

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Jay
    Not interesting you, you continue onwards in hopes for more 'interesting' specimens. Maybe not as interesting, but they're specimens. You encounter a cople of Slowpoke just looking down into the flowing stream, as they watch a few Seel just swim by under the crystal blue waters. What will you do?
    River
    I'll take off my shoes, sit down on the edge of the river and dip my feet in ^^ Then I'll let Alakazam, Camerupt and Torchic out of their Pokeballs so they can run around 'n stuff.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    759

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    It’s dubious if you grasp this or not, but there’s no telling whether a Crystal Ball will result the way you want it to. It’s a gamble on the dice.

    The Raichu deliberates for a moment, questioning over what it should do. It doesn’t take much thinking at all to come to the conclusion that it would be very exultant to bond with you and your team. So it has been settled; you give your, with any luck, working Crystal Ball to the electric rodent. It goes inside and the ball squirms on the grassy floor. As all the Pikachu assemble to watch Raichu being captured, it worked without a doubt. Congratulations! What do you do now? Raichu [F] Level 18
    Move on into the Meadow with my new Raichu at my side.

  8. #8
    Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,866

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    I am alive... I think...

    Ice_Maiden

    You have sore feet, and as you dip your aching toes into the cool waters Alakazam and Camerupt start a conversation. They talk about their life bfore they evolved, and what it's been like to live in the South Caverns. Then they start talking about themselves, and they just take the time to get to know each other whilst you relax. As they talk, Torchic flies around in a hyper mood (again). The little bird always seems to feel sugar high =P. As the Seel swims through the waters peacefully and the Slowpoke gaze at them, a Growlithe walks up beside you and licks your hand to attract your attention. What do you want to do?

    X1337

    You walk into the Meadow with your newly captured Raichu trotting along by your side. It's a lovely day, with the sun shining, clear skies, and a warm breeze blowing. You walk on to a large, open area with tall grass, and you see an unusually calm Tauros grazing there. There's also a Snubbull who looks like he's aching, and he's lying on his back on the soft grass, sunbathing to make himself feel better. There's a Slakoth near him, but he's just fallen asleep because of the weather and he is softly snoring. What do you want to do?

  9. #9

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Jay
    soggy_cardboard
    Spinda grants a wish to make Mojo feel heaps better, and he awakens from his beating, winking at you before shutting both eyes again, falling asleep in exhaustion. You return him to his PokéBall to rest and then you move to the, dundundun, North Caverns!

    You travel a bit, and you feel a bit tired after traveling far. But nevertheless you walk onwards and venture these gloomy parts of this sector of the Crystal Caves. In a dark room you hear wails of a couple of ghosts that give you the creeps. In the room you also see the shimmer of a brilliant pond, and you listen to a bit of splashing. You can't see anything though. What will you do?
    I'll follow the splashing and hope its not a magikarp XD

    >North Caverns!<

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    965

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
    Pikachu101
    Bowie begins to run from the legion of angry Pokemon as they advance. You feel a something scurry up your pant leg and latch onto the back of your head, shaking in fear. You sigh in disbelief as your Pokemon is cowaring out. The Kingler shakes its claw at you, expressing its anger. It scuttles forward, and lashes out at you. You try to calm it down and apologize, but it unleases a blast of bubbles, shrouding you in an obsurd bubble beard and bubble tutu. What do you do?
    Geez, he uses a master ball and you give him a level 3 poke, that's cruel.

    Lake

    That Little Kingler first I'll yell at him like on the show then I'll send out Odd Eye the Oddish to use Sweet Scent, and then I'll have him bash the Kingler with Solar Beam!

  11. #11
    The hair trigger is back! Moderator
    Moderator
    Knight of Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21,429

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Jay
    DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    The Unown and the Meditite don't interest you, so you truck onwards in the caverns for other interesting species of pokémon. Without walking too terribly far, you discover an injured Poochyena and Exeggcute lying helplessly next to a bunch of rocks. They're alive, but very weak as they struggle to move. Coming out from behind those rocks is a smirking Vulpix who appears quite devilish in the face. What will you do?
    South Caverns

    Hmmm, I'm going to send out Ariana (my L10 female Vaporeon), and I'm going to ask her if she would ask the Poochyena and Exeggcute if the Vulpix here attacked them. If it did, then I'm going to send out Brutus (my L21 male Poliwrath), and have him use Earthquake on the Vulpix until it faints (in hopes it doesn't get Ariana, the Poochyena or the Exeggcute).
    Knight of Time

    Legend of Zelda fan for life.

    Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), and the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015)

    Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

    Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

  12. #12
    Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,997

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Cheesey
    I am alive... I think...
    **** off. Take a break or something lol, I don't care, you need it. This place won't die without you so just don't update here for a while please. =[ *hug*

    soggy_cardboard
    In the dark? Okay... You attempt to follow the splashing noises and try not to trip over or anything like that. But as you thought that you wouldn't, you bump into a rock on the ground and you fall over and right in the pond! You get drenched (again), making you doubly wet from when you fell in the lake. The place is still too dark to make out what's in the water. Maybe you should get out? What will you do?

    Pikachu101
    That's Frank for you.

    Odd Eye spreads a lot of sweet smelling spores from its few leafs around the place to make the Kingler dazed. Once it has fallen under your spell, Oddish initiates a Solarbeam. The Kingler doesn't break from the sweet scent, and the beam of solar energy is fired and strikes the Kingler hard, making it almost faint as it just rolls around on the sandy floor trying to recover. What will you do?

    DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Ariana asks the lot if Vulpix was the one who attacked them, but they just shake their heads saying no. Then, out from the rock, comes a very angry Growlithe. He peers down onto the Exeggcute and Poochyena and smirks. He looks at you and wonders what on earth you're doing here, and he tells you to get lost. What will you do?

  13. #13
    The hair trigger is back! Moderator
    Moderator
    Knight of Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21,429

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Jay
    DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Ariana asks the lot if Vulpix was the one who attacked them, but they just shake their heads saying no. Then, out from the rock, comes a very angry Growlithe. He peers down onto the Exeggcute and Poochyena and smirks. He looks at you and wonders what on earth you're doing here, and he tells you to get lost. What will you do?
    South Caverns

    I have a funny feeling it might have been the Growlithe that attacked the poor Poochyena and Exeggcute, so I'm going to have Ariana ask the Poochyena and Exeggcute if it was really the Growlithe who attacked them. If so, I want Brutus to use Earthquake on the Growlithe until he faints (without hitting the others of course).
    Knight of Time

    Legend of Zelda fan for life.

    Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), and the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015)

    Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

    Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

  14. #14
    Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,997

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    The Exeggcute and Poochyena don't have time to respond as the Growlithe unleashes a Flamethrower at you! You dodge it, or attempt to, as it singes a part of your hair. Errupting in anger, you send out Brutus to shake up things a bit. Not only is the Growlithe and Vulpix affected, but so are the Exeggcute and Poochyena who suffer more substantial damage the longer Brutus does this. Growlithe and Vulpix run off, leaving the other two injured pokemon in the middle hurting from the pain still. What do you do now?

    Edit: Mind someone update me? =[

    Jay

    Mystique flaps her wings, and the wind blows the smoke away quickly and easily. The Torchic thanks you, and hops away. The Torkoal then plods into a corner, and starts to sleep. Continuing on you find a sparkling pond, right in the middle of the room. There's a Slowpoke snoozing near it, and when you walk over to look in the gleaming waters you see a lot of Carvanha swimming about, oddly calm. The Slowpoke gives a little snort, and then rolls over, going to sleep again. What do you want to do?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    <North Caverns>

    No, move onwards. =\

  15. #15
    The hair trigger is back! Moderator
    Moderator
    Knight of Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21,429

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Jay
    DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    The Exeggcute and Poochyena don't have time to respond as the Growlithe unleashes a Flamethrower at you! You dodge it, or attempt to, as it singes a part of your hair. Errupting in anger, you send out Brutus to shake up things a bit. Not only is the Growlithe and Vulpix affected, but so are the Exeggcute and Poochyena who suffer more substantial damage the longer Brutus does this. Growlithe and Vulpix run off, leaving the other two injured pokemon in the middle hurting from the pain still. What do you do now?
    South Caverns

    Ack...

    I'm going to check to see if my backpack has any healing items (including those which might sting if used) as I apologize to the Exeggcute and Poochyena, telling them I didn't mean for Brutus to get them too...
    Knight of Time

    Legend of Zelda fan for life.

    Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), and the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015)

    Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

    Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    345

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Shelgon just wanders off again as soon as you walk near it, and at a faster pace this time. Is it gone for good? While you think about that one you watch the Tyrogue sleep for some strange reason. You might be here for a few hours but you do so anyway.Five hours have passed and they are –still- snoozing. You get a little drowsy just watching them, so you lie to one side and try to go for a nap yourself… But right in front of you is the Shelgon again! It doesn’t appear to be scared this time, though it goes red in the face yet again. What will you do?
    East cavern

    I'll once again ask it what it want's then curl up next to the Tyrogue to nap.

  17. #17
    Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    Green Lanturn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    CAL
    Posts
    1,460

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Pokemasterfrank

    Green Lanturn

    You walk up to the lone Spheal. You find it crying by a rock. It begins rambling about how everyone hates him and how he never wins any games of "Hit the Duskull" or "Pin the Rock in the Lone Spheal's Backside". You offer it a Master Ball. It looks at you, crying stopped. It swims up to you...and uses your pant leg as a hankerchief o_o It then says it would be happy too and jumps into the Master Ball as you try to shake the snot off your leg.


    You caught Level 3 Male Spheal
    North Caverns

    Well its about time! Ill continue on through the Caverns here.

    ~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

  18. #18

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
    Steve
    You continue on through the meadow, happy about your "blissful" catch. You smile as the sun shines brightly above you. A perfect day. The sun is out, you've caught a Blissey, and there isn't a cloud in the sky. You begin to hum a victory song as you walk along the grassy lands. Suddenly, you trip on a vine. A Bellsprout scurries over to you and apologizes for tripping you. What do you do?[/B]
    Meadow

    I will twll the Bellsprout there is no harm done, and hand it a piece of food, leaving me with 17 I believe, and continue on.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

    Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

  19. #19
    Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    7,997

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    You have a Potion that you can share between them that you found in your pack, and you give them a bit each and they feel a little bit better. They both rise from the floor and thank you. The Poochyena then evolves into Mightyena in a matter of seconds -- it needed that extra boost to get up off the ground. He walks up to you and nudges at your legs. They seem sympathetic to you after helping them, and they don't mind what Brutus did. What will you do now?

    Wild Eevee
    Shelgon doesn't want anything, it just enjoys your company. It falls to the floor and goes to sleep beside you and Tyrogue, and you decide to take a nap also.

    ...

    After a few hours, you awaken from your snooze and you find the Shelgon and Tyrogue gone. They must have awoken and went elsewhere, and you are left in an empty room. What will you do now?

    Green Lanturn
    After desperately waiting for the Spheal controversy to end, you continue onwards in the North Caverns. In the following room, it appears to be all icy and cold. You see a frozen pond with a few Spheal (XD) swimming around inside, as well as a couple of nearby Snorunt trying to sleep. What will you do?

  20. #20

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Jay
    soggy_cardboard
    In the dark? Okay... You attempt to follow the splashing noises and try not to trip over or anything like that. But as you thought that you wouldn't, you bump into a rock on the ground and you fall over and right in the pond! You get drenched (again), making you doubly wet from when you fell in the lake. The place is still too dark to make out what's in the water. Maybe you should get out? What will you do?
    I'll hop out, and send out kecleon to use a steady flamethrower to dry off which will also hopefully light up the "thing" in the water. If that doesn't work, ill send out Aipom, get him to charge up a thunder-punch and spin around in circles to light up the place a bit.

    >North Caverns<

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    192

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally Posted by Cheesey
    You have sore feet, and as you dip your aching toes into the cool waters Alakazam and Camerupt start a conversation. They talk about their life bfore they evolved, and what it's been like to live in the South Caverns. Then they start talking about themselves, and they just take the time to get to know each other whilst you relax. As they talk, Torchic flies around in a hyper mood (again). The little bird always seems to feel sugar high =P. As the Seel swims through the waters peacefully and the Slowpoke gaze at them, a Growlithe walks up beside you and licks your hand to attract your attention. What do you want to do?
    River
    I'll say hi to the Growlithe and ask how it is, then I'll pet it.

  22. #22
    Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    *Murkrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,720

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Jay


    Sneaselh
    You wave at the Larvitar, then signal to Donphan that they should speed out of the way before Onix comes and crushes each of them. So they do so, and the Onix speedily goes past in a flash. You find out the reason why it was running so fast, as a Nidoqueen comes up charging for her life, firing continuous Ice Beams at the snake pokemon. What will you do?
    Desert

    Hm. I'll look at the Nidoqueen and try and work out what sort of mood it's in. If it's angry then Onix probably did something that means it's deserving everything it's getting. If Nidoqueen looks like it's just doing this for fun though, I'll send out Farfuret(Sneasel M L13) and have him use his Ice Beam to hopefully stop Nidoqueen. I'll then leg it with Donphan because I don't want to be near to an angry Nidoqueen.

  23. #23
    Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,866

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Jay

    As you walk through the caverns you hear a faint howling echoing through the darkness. As you walk on it gets slowly louder, and then you reach the room that the noise is coming from. Cautiously peering into the room, you see a Mightyena sitting beside a small pool of water, howling mournfully. You also feel a little colder, and then you look up to see a hole in the roof where moonlight is shining through. It's hitting the pool of water right in the centre, and the light seems to be flowing through the room. The Mightyena continues to sit there, howling in a somewhat longing tone. What do you want to do?

    soggy_cardboard

    Kecleon dries you off, whilst lighting up the area faintly. However it isn't enough to help you figure out what the splashing is, so you send out Mojo to help out. When he spins around in circles he doesn't have any control of where he's going, so he nearly falls into the water! Thankfully he stopped using Thunderpunch as soon as he realised he was at the edge, so the electricity didn't touch the water. Mojo hops out, and the splashing seems to get louder and more vigorous. Movement from the other side of the cavern also catches your eye, but you don't know what it is. What do you want to do?

    Ice_Maiden

    You greet Growlithe warmly, and then you pet it. Its warm fur is smooth yet somewhat fluffy when you touch it. Then it jumps up onto your lap and settles down. His fur warms you up, and you give it a little cuddle. Then Torchic darts over to the pair of you to see what you are doing, and she starts to hop up and down on your shoulder again x_x. Lifting her off quickly she sits on your head and doesn't hop up and down (thankfully). Then you hear a muffled noise, and a Sneasel appears several metres away from you, and she studies you cautiously. What do you want to do?

    Sneasel(h)Obsessive

    It's quite difficult to tell what sort of mood Nidoqueen is in, but by the time you have any idea the two pokemon are too far away to do anything about anyway. =/ You walk on through the Desert because there isn't much else to do, and it isn't at all long until you encounter a Diglett. It just popped up in front of you suddenly, but you manage not to step on it =P. Then you hear the beating of powerful wings above you, and you look up to see a Skarmory circling the area, seemingly looking out for something. What do you want to do?

    Oh, can I go to the North Caverns please? :o

  24. #24
    TPM's Statistician Master Trainer
    Master Trainer
    (Donator)
    homeofmew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,285

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    BY JAY
    Mrs. Virtual Reality
    You move onwards as you leave the Bagon to sleep. You encounter a couple of Spheal just swimming around freely, and as you take a closer look, you encounter a couple of Slowpoke further ahead on a few boulders stuck in the water. They look at you and wonder who you are. What will you do?
    RIVER

    I move on as I don't want weak pokemon.
    Continue @ River.
    homeofmew
    Tina Michie
    Pokémon TCG and VGC Tournament Organizer
    Stage 2 TCG Judge / Stage 1 VGC Judge

  25. #25

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    I was teh skipped

    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

    Steve

    You continue on through the meadow, happy about your "blissful" catch. You smile as the sun shines brightly above you. A perfect day. The sun is out, you've caught a Blissey, and there isn't a cloud in the sky. You begin to hum a victory song as you walk along the grassy lands. Suddenly, you trip on a vine. A Bellsprout scurries over to you and apologizes for tripping you. What do you do?[/B]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
    Meadow

    I will twll the Bellsprout there is no harm done, and hand it a piece of food, leaving me with 17 I believe, and continue on.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

    Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

  26. #26

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Cheeseysoggy_cardboard

    Kecleon dries you off, whilst lighting up the area faintly. However it isn't enough to help you figure out what the splashing is, so you send out Mojo to help out. When he spins around in circles he doesn't have any control of where he's going, so he nearly falls into the water! Thankfully he stopped using Thunderpunch as soon as he realised he was at the edge, so the electricity didn't touch the water. Mojo hops out, and the splashing seems to get louder and more vigorous. Movement from the other side of the cavern also catches your eye, but you don't know what it is. What do you want to do?
    I'll now try Kecleon's Sunny Day attack to light up the area
    And ill also ask Aipom if he wants to use his tail as bait for the splashing thing X)

    >North Caverns<

  27. #27
    The hair trigger is back! Moderator
    Moderator
    Knight of Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21,429

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Jay
    DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    You have a Potion that you can share between them that you found in your pack, and you give them a bit each and they feel a little bit better. They both rise from the floor and thank you. The Poochyena then evolves into Mightyena in a matter of seconds -- it needed that extra boost to get up off the ground. He walks up to you and nudges at your legs. They seem sympathetic to you after helping them, and they don't mind what Brutus did. What will you do now?
    South Caverns

    Okay, I want to go on again, but not without waving goodbye to the Mightyena and Exeggcute.
    Knight of Time

    Legend of Zelda fan for life.

    Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), and the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015)

    Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

    Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    46

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
    Tidra

    You say no to the Gengar. The Gengar begins to laugh hysterically, but stifles his laughter. He bows and gestures for you to pass. You smile at the Gengar, and you thank him. Too bad you didn't notice the outstretched foot. You fall flat on your face, the dirt in your mouth. You spit out some dirt, coughing it up by the truckload. The Gengars laugh, filling the room in insane laughter. You send out Banshee and command it to Screech. The Gengars quickly latch onto Banshee and begin to twirl her around. She quickly lets out a loud scream, the sound deafing to the...umm...hearing. The Gengars begin to cry out, holding their ears. You would smile, but you forgot to cover your own ears. Your vision goes red as the blood rushes to your head. The room spirals till you finally fade out...

    When you awake, you find yourself in an empty crevass with Banshee's pokeball next to you, Banshee inside. What do you do?


    North Caves

    I let Banshee out of her pokeball and ask her what happened.

  29. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    759

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Cheesey

    X1337

    You walk into the Meadow with your newly captured Raichu trotting along by your side. It's a lovely day, with the sun shining, clear skies, and a warm breeze blowing. You walk on to a large, open area with tall grass, and you see an unusually calm Tauros grazing there. There's also a Snubbull who looks like he's aching, and he's lying on his back on the soft grass, sunbathing to make himself feel better. There's a Slakoth near him, but he's just fallen asleep because of the weather and he is softly snoring. What do you want to do?
    Just move on.

    >MEADOW<

  30. #30
    Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,866

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Mrs. Virtual Reality

    You wander on along the river bank in search of stronger pokemon, and you see a couple of Corphish having a playful battle. They're bonking each other with their claws, but not so as it would actually hurt one another. They notice you, but they seem to think that if they leave you alone you'll stay away. Then you notice a large splash to your right, and you see a Mantine that has leapt out of the water! Then it dives back in, and it swims around elegantly through the crystal blue waters. What do you want to do?

    Dark Dragonite

    You hand the Bellsprout some food in a friendly manner before continuing on through the Meadow. It's hard to believe the weather is so lovely, and just as you're thinking about it an Electrike dashes up to you. You notice it quite quickly, and it barks softly, but playfully. Then you notice a Zangoose sharpening its claws on a nearby tree. It's determined to get those claws very sharp o_o. There's a Treecko in the treetop, looking down on Zangoose, with no idea what it's doing. What do you want to do?

    soggy_cardboard

    Kecleon uses Sunny Day, but as you're in a cave and the sun doesn't go through the roof it didn't really work. Kecleon tries again hopefully, but again it fails. Mumbling, you ask if Mojo wants to use its tail to attract the splashing thing. It looks at you with a rather 'o_o' sort of expression, before sighing and nodding. Dipping his tail in with a rather sheepish look on his face, he waits for the splashing thing to come closer... But nothing happens. However, the moving thing you saw on the other side of the room comes closer to you, and you can just make out two shining eyes, like jewels... It's a Sableye! Then it lets out a ghastly shriek - That was probably the noise you heard earlier, but there are quite possibly more ghosts about... Mojo is just sitting there, his tail in the water, a shaky expression directed at the Sableye.

    DarkPrince The Dark Knight

    You wave to the two pokemon before continuing on through the dark caves, and soon you see what looks like a bit of metal floating. Curious, you walk closer to the shining, metallic thing... And realise it's a Beldum. It just hover there, its single eye fixed on you. It doesn't really look threatening, just rather... startled? It's hard to tell. There's a Chimecho near the wall, looking at the pair of you - Its eyes seem to gleam much more than a normal Chimecho's would. What do you want to do?

    Tidra

    Banshee doesn't really remember what happened, and she closes her eyes to try and bear the pain searing through her head. You give her a little hug because she's obviously in a fairly bad state - Then, a buzzing comes into earshot. You look around the area, puzzled as to what's making the sound. Then a Shedinja comes up beside you, the buzzing sound getting quieter and quieter... It looks up at you with a fairly glazed expression, but still somewhat friendly. What do you want to do?

    X1337

    You walk on through the Meadow, and suddenly an Igglybuff lands on your head! Giggling, she hops off and apologises. "I was in that tree, and I was jumping off, because I wanted to bounce about... But I landed on your head. Sorry again." Still giggling, she starts to go up the tree again. Then you see a Bellsprout running about in a panic for some reason - Its scrawny legs look funny when it's runnning. A Tangela is watching in curiousity, as it has absolutely no idea why the Bellsprout is acting like it is. What do you want to do?

    And I still want to go to the North Caverns... Sorry, I'm just making sure I don't get skipped. :o

  31. #31
    Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    *Murkrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,720

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Cheesey

    Sneasel(h)Obsessive

    It's quite difficult to tell what sort of mood Nidoqueen is in, but by the time you have any idea the two pokemon are too far away to do anything about anyway. =/ You walk on through the Desert because there isn't much else to do, and it isn't at all long until you encounter a Diglett. It just popped up in front of you suddenly, but you manage not to step on it =P. Then you hear the beating of powerful wings above you, and you look up to see a Skarmory circling the area, seemingly looking out for something. What do you want to do?
    Desert

    Um, I'll watch Skarmory for a few minutes to make sure it's not going to attack me, then I'll look around to see if Donphan came with me. If it did I'll pull an empty Crystal Ball from my pocket and show it to it, and see how it reacts.
    If Donphan isn't around I'll head back the way I came to se if I can find it.

  32. #32

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Cheesey
    Dark Dragonite

    You hand the Bellsprout some food in a friendly manner before continuing on through the Meadow. It's hard to believe the weather is so lovely, and just as you're thinking about it an Electrike dashes up to you. You notice it quite quickly, and it barks softly, but playfully. Then you notice a Zangoose sharpening its claws on a nearby tree. It's determined to get those claws very sharp o_o. There's a Treecko in the treetop, looking down on Zangoose, with no idea what it's doing. What do you want to do?[/center]
    Meadow

    I will smile, and pat the Electrike on the head gently, and sit down for a spell.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

    Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

  33. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    759

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Cheesey

    X1337

    You walk on through the Meadow, and suddenly an Igglybuff lands on your head! Giggling, she hops off and apologises. "I was in that tree, and I was jumping off, because I wanted to bounce about... But I landed on your head. Sorry again." Still giggling, she starts to go up the tree again. Then you see a Bellsprout running about in a panic for some reason - Its scrawny legs look funny when it's runnning. A Tangela is watching in curiousity, as it has absolutely no idea why the Bellsprout is acting like it is. What do you want to do?
    I'll just sit at the meadow with my Raichu watching the Pokémon go by for a bit.

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    192

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally Posted by Cheesey
    You greet Growlithe warmly, and then you pet it. Its warm fur is smooth yet somewhat fluffy when you touch it. Then it jumps up onto your lap and settles down. His fur warms you up, and you give it a little cuddle. Then Torchic darts over to the pair of you to see what you are doing, and she starts to hop up and down on your shoulder again x_x. Lifting her off quickly she sits on your head and doesn't hop up and down (thankfully). Then you hear a muffled noise, and a Sneasel appears several metres away from you, and she studies you cautiously. What do you want to do?
    River
    I'll tell the Sneasle that I'm not going to harm it, and I'll ask if it wants to come over. If it does, then I'll pet it as well as the Growlithe. I'm starting to feel like a Pokemon playground ¬_¬;

  35. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    46

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Cheesey
    Tidra


    Banshee doesn't really remember what happened, and she closes her eyes to try and bear the pain searing through her head. You give her a little hug because she's obviously in a fairly bad state - Then, a buzzing comes into earshot. You look around the area, puzzled as to what's making the sound. Then a Shedinja comes up beside you, the buzzing sound getting quieter and quieter... It looks up at you with a fairly glazed expression, but still somewhat friendly. What do you want to do?

    North Caves

    I say hello to the Shedinja, and see if I can help Banshee

  36. #36
    Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,866

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA


    Sneasel(h)Obsessive

    You make sure the Skarmory isn't intent on attacking you, and you just stand watching it for a while. It's just circling the area with no intention of disturbing you, so you turn around and see Donphan sitting behind you. You hold out a Crystal Ball and it gives a little triumphant grunt before pushing the button and getting itself sucked in. Donphan, M, Lv 17 Congratulations! Just as you're about to get up and walk on a little further a Sandslash comes up to you, and cocks its head at you curiously. Then it sneezes - It seems to have a cold. What do you want to do?

    Dark Dragonite

    You sit down and pat Electrike, and it settles down on the grass in a content mood. The Zangoose is still slashing at the tree, and Treecko hops down to the ground - Just as well, because Zangoose has been hacking away at the trunk for so long that it topples over! Treecko runs over to you and Electrike in shock, but it reassures you when it says there weren't any pokemon in that tree other than him. Zangoose stands there, rather startled as to what it just did, but glad that it didn't harm any pokemon. What do you want to do?

    X1337

    You watch the pokemon go by, and then Igglybuff lands on your head again. She's very much amused by this, and she goes up the tree to land on your head again, and bounce off. Bellsprout has now started making a weird honking sound, and Tangela is just staring at her. What on earth is wrong? There's no evidence of anything that it could be. o.o As you're looking at them a Chansey comes up behind you, and then it sits by your side. It doesn't even say a word, it just sits down there. What do you want to do?

    Ice_Maiden

    Growlithe sits on your lap, breathing softly and happily. Torchic starts to pad about in your hair, and then it sits down again. Alakazam and Camerupt start talking about something else completely - How much they want to get to higher levels. Just as you start listening to them Sneasel darts over to you and pats you on the arm. You continue to stroke Growlithe whilst petting the Sneasel, your feet still in the water. Then a Staryu brushes against you foot, giving you quite a surprise. What do you want to do?

    Tidra

    You say hello to the Shedinja, and it looks at you with that glazed expression. Since it's technically dead, it's quite hard to make expressions... Then it starts to wander the area, but it still stays within a few metres of you. You try to help Banshee, but she says that the pain will probably only go away if you let it run its course. You give her a little hug anyway, just to make her feel better, at you sit down for a moment because you still feel slightly dizzy. Shedinja comes up to you and taps you on the shoulder, whilst a big pair of eyes stare at you from the ceiling. You look at them for a while before realising it's a Gastly. It hovers there, looking at you. What do you want to do?

  37. #37

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Cheesey

    Dark Dragonite

    You sit down and pat Electrike, and it settles down on the grass in a content mood. The Zangoose is still slashing at the tree, and Treecko hops down to the ground - Just as well, because Zangoose has been hacking away at the trunk for so long that it topples over! Treecko runs over to you and Electrike in shock, but it reassures you when it says there weren't any pokemon in that tree other than him. Zangoose stands there, rather startled as to what it just did, but glad that it didn't harm any pokemon. What do you want to do?
    Meadow
    I will smile at Treecko, and offer Treecko, Zangoose, and Electrike a piece of food, leaving me with 14 now, and continue to enjoy the day.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

    Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

  38. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    965

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Jay
    Pikachu101
    That's Frank for you.

    Odd Eye spreads a lot of sweet smelling spores from its few leafs around the place to make the Kingler dazed. Once it has fallen under your spell, Oddish initiates a Solarbeam. The Kingler doesn't break from the sweet scent, and the beam of solar energy is fired and strikes the Kingler hard, making it almost faint as it just rolls around on the sandy floor trying to recover. What will you do?
    lol

    LAKE

    I'll throw an Great Ball at that Kingler

  39. #39
    Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    Wolfsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Posts
    14,539

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Wee, sorry i haven't been on much lately but hopefully soon i can be back and active. Week before last was a lot of group projects and last week was finals

    Its been a while since i've been here, and I hate to do this, but I'm going to release Dixie. Then I'd like to head into the Meadow please.


    Dark Dragonite

    Zangosse takes the food and thanks you, before it heads off shaking its head still in a mild state of shock. Treecko and Electrike gladly accept the bit of food. Treecko wanders over to a nearby tree and climbs up it, while electrike settles down beside you and takes a nap, because it feels comfortable around you. As you sit there, enjoying the day, you feel somethign poke you in the back. At first, you ignore it, but it pokes you again. Still trying to ignore it, you continue to enjoy the day. However, it gets so annoying after a while that you can no longer ignore it and when you turn round, you see a playful little porygon. It just beeps at you and then turns around in a circle. What will you do?

    Pikachu101

    You toss a Great ball at the weakened Kingler and it is immediately sucked in. It barely even wobbles before the ding is heard signaling that it was caught. Congrats Kingler L.12 (M) What will you do?


    Edit: fixed a few typos
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

    Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

    Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

  40. #40

    Default The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

    Originally posted by Nala98
    [center]
    Dark Dragonite

    Zangosse takes the food and thanks you, before it heads off shaking its head still in a mild state of shock. Treecko and Electrike gladly accept the bit of food. Treecko wanders over to a nearby tree and climbs up it, while electrike settles down beside you and takes a nap, because it feels comfortable around you. As you sit there, enjoying the day, you feel somethign poke you in the back. At first, you ignore it, but it pokes you again. Still trying to ignore it, you continue to enjoy the day. However, it gets so annoying after a while that you can no longer ignore it and when you turn round, you see a playful little porygon. It just beeps at you and then turns around in a circle. What will you do?
    Meadow

    I will ask Porygon if it would like to battle, and ask Electrike as well. If both accept, ask Electrike if it wants to fight with Pory, or team up with pory against 2 of my pokes.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

    Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •