Thread: chibi-Giovanni?

Default chibi-Giovanni?

For those who have seen the new Flannery episode, or at least seen Serebii.net's pics for it...notice the somewhat chibi-Giovanni in Meowth's fantasy sequence? That's a new one...it really took me by surprise. Go here to see what I mean. Funny, isn't it? :-D

(Sorry I know there's another topic about this ep, but this is such a unique concept I thought it deserved its own topic.)

Banned

Default chibi-Giovanni?

It's not the first time Team Rocket has had one of their Chibi-Giovanni acid trips. They once had a cute little safari Gio bashing coconuts over Bagon's mullet. Does anybody know all the ag episodes where they show chibivanni?

Default chibi-Giovanni?

Basically around 49 of the 55 AG episodes have had those Boss idea-things.
    [SIZE=1]Super Hyper Mega Ninja Pokémon World Character Randomizer!

It's ANIMation + MELEE. No "Anime" or "Lee".
    Support watching cartoons in their original languages and formats -- like Japanese Pokémon, and English Transformers Beast Wars; not the other way around!
    Pokémon Ruby Cart - Play Time as of August 3, 2004: 999:59+
    Pokémon LeafGreen Cart - Play Time as of June 7, 2005: 177:01
    Pokémon Diamond Cart - Play Time as of November 21, 2005: 00:00
    GAME FREAK, HAL Labs, Capcom, Genius Sonority, Sega, and Nintendo forever!
    Thanks to Filb for the PHP script, and for hosting my sig!

Banned

Default chibi-Giovanni?

Now I'm scared. That's not quite as scary as that episode where Meowth was coming onto James and Shuckle found Jessie's g-spot though...

Default chibi-Giovanni?

Wha?
    [SIZE=1]Super Hyper Mega Ninja Pokémon World Character Randomizer!

It's ANIMation + MELEE. No "Anime" or "Lee".
    Support watching cartoons in their original languages and formats -- like Japanese Pokémon, and English Transformers Beast Wars; not the other way around!
    Pokémon Ruby Cart - Play Time as of August 3, 2004: 999:59+
    Pokémon LeafGreen Cart - Play Time as of June 7, 2005: 177:01
    Pokémon Diamond Cart - Play Time as of November 21, 2005: 00:00
    GAME FREAK, HAL Labs, Capcom, Genius Sonority, Sega, and Nintendo forever!
    Thanks to Filb for the PHP script, and for hosting my sig!

Banned

Default chibi-Giovanni?

Haha, guess I did give it a kind of wierd summary there. I was talking about the Shuckle episode.

Craig

Default chibi-Giovanni?

Now I'm scared. That's not quite as scary as that episode where Meowth was coming onto James and Shuckle found Jessie's g-spot though...
    I don't remember something like this :| remember kids go to this forum so try to avoid saying stuff like that.

Default chibi-Giovanni?

Regardless, it DID happen in an episode. The Shuckle one, whose title escapes me ATM...

Banned

Default chibi-Giovanni?

LOL. I think it was called "A Better Pill to Swallow" or something of the sort. I rewatched that one a while back... very, erm, 'happy' pokemon in that episode... X.X Wasn't Pikachu all 'lovey' too??

And the Chibi-Giovanni looks much cuter than his real self. Maybe the reason TR imagine him like that is so that his ugly mug doesn't traumtize them.

Banned

Default chibi-Giovanni?

Sorry, sorry. That just cracks me up every time I think about it. But yeah, I don't want to corrupt any children, so I'll hush.

Off-topic: My friend has a pair of shoes with a little storage thingie on the inside of the flap. It's called the g spot. No joke.