Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default <GAME> Goldenrod Tower v21 [MA]

Karin: 2 ccps.
    GT - indeed.

Gabi: Division Gem, 20 Stamps/CCP's

soggy: Solar Gem

aragornbird: wb :O. 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Spark Gem
    GT - I learn four moves naturally, none of my moves have a base power, and I learn to TMs. who am I?

(12/30) Do you have a private bed room, or do share it? What kind of decorations are there in there?

Indeed I do . It's mostly private at least, but my parents use it to store stuff in the closet and on shelves, and they put weights and other little excercise equipment things in it =/. Decorations... mostly my large 3D puzzles that I've built over the years . Right now there's the Taj Majal, Empire State Building, US Capital building, a Star Destroyer, and an R2-D2 =d. I might be getting that 3000 peice new york city puzzle sometime too ^_^.

20 grabber games, up 1 across 6.

And the 20 grabber games from a few pages back that were skipped because I said over 1 across 6 by accident and it confused Egro XD.

MG, 40 Grabber Games [UP 1 ACROSS 6]

Banned

(12/30) Do you have a private bed room, or do share it? What kind of decorations are there in there?

I have private room, though its pretty small, I always manage to make it look like a tornado's hit... or my Moms favourite saying- 'Has a bomb exploded here somewhere!?' I have a shelf along one wall, with a shimmery silky blue scarf thingy dangling off it, and the shelf is full of my stuffed bears, and other animals, some of my fave books, my Zoid models...

I also have a little cabinet thingy which is full of my horse toys, my clay cat sculpture, and art stuff. In one corner I have my chest of drawers, which is covered by a purple sarong, and covered in my ornaments- unicorns and dragons mainly.

My mom says my room is officially a 'proper teenagers' room- only because I put posters up! Actually I just bought a few horse and animal calenders and ripped the pages out... But hey, the pictures are cool! My bed's covereed in pillows, toys, whatever. I'm a messy person ^-^'

(MG plz )

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(12/31) Doing anything special for New Year? What are you looking forward to next year? Got any exams or anything?

Danny » Darkness Gem.
    Grabber Games » Blue MGcoin x2, 8 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem x2, Ocean Gem x5, Spark Gem x5, Flame Gem x4, Division Gem x2.

Heavens_Flame » Spark Gem.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(12/31) Doing anything special for New Year? What are you looking forward to next year? Got any exams or anything?
    I'm staying in and watching telly with my parents and eating chocolate, whilst my sisters are going out with their friends. Next year there are a few Gamecube games I'm hoping to get, such as Pokémon Colosseum and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. It'll be quite exciting to go into my 4th year of High School, but it does mean my standard grade exams. x_x; There's probably other stuff that I forgot to mention. O_o

MG Please.

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cheesey >> Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone.

Me >> My Darkness Gem sold for 2 Stamps.

No, just gonna watch the telly with my folks and bro, I guess. Next year? Perhaps my first student job, though then again... The only thing I have to do is making a new cover for a book for French, and preparing for the first round of the Flemish Math Olympiade on January 14th.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yay. I'll take a Blue MGCoin from the win.

I'll pay a Red MGCoin for a GT!

We're going out to eat dinner. Looking forward to anything? No! I have to take the SAT I test in January.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(12/31) Doing anything special for New Year?
    Check the Internatonal Club and see.

What are you looking forward to next year?
    Going back to acting school, graduating from university, writing as much as possible and possibly putting my love life in order.

Got any exams or anything?
    Fortuanetly not this time around.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Aipom of Doom
    GT - I learn four moves naturally, none of my moves have a base power, and I learn to TMs. who am I?
    Do you mean No TMs or Two TMs?
    Well, at any rate, I think it's Wobbuffet and if I'm right, gimme 2 Stamps!

No, we would've been able to go and have a fancy dinner for New Year's Eve, but my mom had to work...
    I'm looking forward to getting my driver's license and finishing my Junior Year of High School!
    Oh god, that Trigonometry midterm. And Physics as well! I hate Physics! ARRRGH!!!

Another GT! Please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
    Amy >> Retail: 1 CCP | GT!: It has four brains in total, which combined, can breeze through difficult calculations faster than a supercomputer. This POKéMON can float in the air by tucking in its four legs.
    Originally posted by Nala98
    Metagross? 2 CCps if I'm right

Not really i just know that we aren't goignto wash clothes tomorrow because of theonly superstition my parents believe in . We've done a weeks work today though X.x Ick. i stary my next semester the second week in jan if i'm not mistaken.

20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) please *hands over 20 mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Karin - Blue MGcoin
    GT - In Crystal you can get one copy of me with Extremespeed. Who am I?

Gabi - Solar Gem

ab - Green MGcoin
    GT - Correct
    GT - I'm the minority in a cave with only two species of Pokemon you can fight, the other one of which is related to me.

Amy - Genetic Accelerator Gene, 18 CCPs, 9 Red MGcoins

Err... staying up late, posting at TPM, and playing Age of Empires 2... wait, that's what I always do =P.

20 grabber games while I'm at it [up 1 over 6]

MG, 20 GGs

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
    Amy - Genetic Accelerator Gene, 18 CCPs, 9 Red MGcoins
    I'd like to use one of my two division gems on that gene and sell all of the resulting items for ccps please.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Quite simply no. have a few quiets...blablabla...;o

MG pls

Banned

We where going to go down to the foreshore for the big concert, but my mom had a bad day at work, and I was sick so we stayed home....

(MG plz )

Also, I’d like to sell my Division gem, and with the stamps forge two Rainbow gems with a Spark gem (x2) and a Lunar and Ocean Gem. Thankyou .

Elite Trainer

Aipom Of Doom >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem | GG: 2 Ocean Gems, 2 Blue MGCoins, 4 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Spark Gem.

Nala98 >> GT!: Correct! *hands over 2 CCPs | Retail: 7 CCPs

soggy_cardboard >> Red MGCoin.

Heavens_Flame >> MG: Green MGCoin | Retail: 2 Stamps | Forging: 2 Spark Gems --> Rainbow Gem ; Lunar Gem + Ocean Gem --> Rainbow Gem *takes back 2 Stamps*

Me >> I'd like to get my first EMT of the month, thank you very much. *hands over a Red and a Blue MGCoin*
    My Darkness Gem sold for 2 Stamps.

No, just gonna watch the telly with my folks and bro, I guess. Next year? Perhaps my first student job, though then again... The only thing I have to do is making a new cover for a book for French, and preparing for the first round of the Flemish Math Olympiade on January 14th.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(01/01) Do you have any New Year resolutions? What are they? What have they been in previous years?

Mike » Lunar Gem.
    *takes Darkness Gem and hands over 2 Stamps*
    EMT: You got a Crunch TM.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(01/01) Do you have any New Year resolutions? What are they? What have they been in previous years?
    I guess so. I want to practise drawing more (well, practising anything to do with Art, really) and to practise playing the piano and the drums more. I'm hopefully gonna start playing the saxophone too, so yay. revious years it's been to eat more (I'm way too skinny... 14 years old, 6'0", and 110 lbs x_x) and to read more... And other than that I can't remember. ^^;

MG Please.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I don't really make any. I just try to do better the next year than i have the previous ones.

I'd like to use the EMT twice as well as play 20 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) please *hands over 26 MG Credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

AoD gave me this GT!

In Crystal you can get one copy of me with Extremespeed. Who am I?

Dratini.

Also, I think I was skipped for the MG of yesterday's poll. Danny gave me my prize Blue MGCoin from winning the GT! but I didn't get an MG:

We're going out to eat dinner. Looking forward to anything? No! I have to take the SAT I test in January.

I resolve to become calmer and learn to avoid or step back from arguments. I have a short fuse by nature. I want to lengthen it.

I'll use three Blue MGCoins to take two cranks at the EMT for this month.

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(01/02) What keeps you coming to TPM? Do you still like Pokemon a lot? Are the people and the forums and stuff the main reason? Explain.

Chris - Ocean Gem

Amy - You didn't say what item you wanted for the scratchcards, but whatever .
    Green MGcoin, Fissure TM, Doubleslap TM, 11x of your scratchcard item, 9 Red Mgcoins.

Karin: Actually, I didn't skip the MG, the Blue MGcoin was for that. I just skipped agknowledging that you got the MGcoin for winning XD. So anyway...
    your blue MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Ice Punch TM, Confuse Ray TM

To be less lazy about things all around (like different things around TPM, and different things in real life too ), and to do better at solving Rubik's cubes and at age of empires 2 >=d.

(01/02) What keeps you coming to TPM? Do you still like Pokemon a lot? Are the people and the forums and stuff the main reason? Explain

At the moment, I'm not really into Pokemon that much, except for the adopted Pokemon games here :O. So I'm mostly here because I like the forums and the games in it, and I like the people ;d.

2 EMTs
    20 SCs, 123, 7 stamps.

2 MGs, 2 EMTs, 20 SCs

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Oh, okay Danny, that's cool. Thanks.

(01/02) What keeps you coming to TPM? Do you still like Pokemon a lot? Are the people and the forums and stuff the main reason? Explain.

My responsibilities, meh. I like some people, but others just push me away at times. *shrug* I don't have as much passion as I used to.

I'll sell that Lunar Gem for 2 CCPs.

Danny gave me this GT!

Dratini.

If I win I'll take a Blue MGCoin.

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

New Years resolution? o.0 Never really thought on it... Let see, focus more on expanding my skills in all areas, not get involveedd in my friends fights -_-' and try too stay positive.
    Previous years I resolved to be positive, get good grades, and stuff like that

I come to TPM mainly for the Pokemon, but the people here are really cool, and very nice, so that keeps me coming back. I think if the people here weren't so nice, I'd just go to another site. Also, I really like the site's layout, especially the banner.

Also, I'd like to play Game 2 - Guess THIS!
    And Game 3 - Scratchcard, Group 1 Scratchcards.
    I'd like the numbers 3, 6 and 9 please.

Umm I think that comes too 2 Red MG coins, but I also have a Green MG coin if thats not enough.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Danny » Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.
    Scratchcards » 9 Red MGcoins, 8 Blue MGcoins, 7 Stamps.
    EMT » You got a Smellingsalt TM and a Sweet Scent TM.

Karin » 2 Stamps/CCPs.
    *takes the Lunar Gem and hands over 2 CCPs*
    GT!: Wait, please. ^_^

Heavens_Flame » Spark Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs.
    GT! » I am a pokemon from GSC. My prevolution is a fish, but I'm not. What am I?
    Scratchcards » 1 Blue MGcoin. ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~

I keep coming to TPM because of the people, mainly. I've made so many great friends such as Jay, and I've had excellent fun around the forums. I still like pokémon a lot, but not as much as I once did. I feel like I've kidna part of the TPM community... And the sense of talking to so many other members is great. I've really grown attached to the AC/CC stuff - It's so much fun and I have lots to do to keep me occupied. =]

MG Please.

Banned

GT! » I am a pokemon from GSC. My prevolution is a fish, but I'm not. What am I?

Let see... Gyrados is a dragon/flying so... I guess Gyrados!

Edit: Can I also please buy two Hollow Stones, and use one of my Rainbow stones too forge a Fire stone? thanks

Elite Trainer

Cheesey >> Lunar Gem.

Heavens_Flame >> GT!: Wait for Cheesey, please.

Me >> Sell my Lunar Gem for Stamps, please.

Stop biting my nails, as was the previous years. I don't really think I'll succeed in it, though.

Mostly the most of PCG: I'm in a Club, in several games, yet don't answer Polls. Well, I'm bound to still like Pokémon if I post here, no? Well, the peeps, forums 'n stuff are dragging me back here, but it's an equal reason to all the Pokémania. I dunno why... I can log on here many times a' day, and don't need to get out of my lazy chair; is that a good enough reason? xD

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Danny gave me this GT!

Dratini.

[COLOR=gold]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

No, I did nothing special at all¬_¬ Um, not much actually o_O I've got some exams coming up next week, not that I'm looking forward to them, but still, there's nothing I can do about them^_^

Yep, stop doubting myself, try and improve my confidence-and most important-be happy^_^ I actually haven't had any for years o_O

Um, because it's the best board I'm joined at^_^ I still like Pokémon loads, maybe not as much as I once did, but still quite a bit. Adopted/Captured stuff drags me back a lot, because it's one of the most active parts, I guess^_^

Three MG's please.

I'd also like to sell my Solar Gem for 2 CCP's and use my Division Gem to deforge my Genetic Accelerator Gene, and I'll then sell the gems for 7 Stamps please^_^

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Lets see i'll give Fissure to Flame, and Double Slap to Meir.

[b]Mostly its the people and the ac//cc stuf. I like it enough that i still play my games but overall its the people and the fourms that i like thebest. ^^[/b

20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5) and a game of GT please *hands over 21 MG Credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

I need to draw more often, and practise my expressions...
    My old resolutions have been play less pokemon, but that hasn't happened XD

The games and stuff, CC is my fav, and ive got 10/15 pokes that i want...the one i want is so proved elusive thus far...after ive caught em, up gonna train em up!
    And the ppl are cool too ^^

2 MG pls

Oh, and can i pls have a go @ EMT?
    For my Spinda
    *Pays with 3 red coins*

Elite Trainer

(1/3) As much as we all might hate to admit it, there sooner or later must come an end to all vacations (except if you're retired or sth). How long until yours is over? What are your feeling towards that?

Charizard04621 >> Attendez jusqu'ŕ ce que Danny soit retourné, svp.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> MG: 2 Hollow Stones, Division Gem | Retail: 2 CCP's | Deforging + selling: GAG + Division Gem ----> 7 Stamps.

Nala98 >> MG: Green MGCoin | SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 12 CCP's | GT!: Smells incredibly foul! When faced with danger, the stench even worsens! However, around 1 out of 1,000 people enjoy sniffing its nose-bending stink.

soggy_cardboard >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem | EMT: Muddy Water TM.

Me >> The stuff from 4 posts above, and:
    (1/3) As much as we all might hate to admit it, there sooner or later must come an end to all vacations (except if you're retired or sth). How long until yours is over? What are your feeling towards that?
    My vacation's over on Monday. Already, I'm preparing for a work we have to do for French. I would've liked a bit of a longer vacation, though the 2 months of the summer vacation are a bit overboard, I must say.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> MG: 2 Hollow Stones, Division Gem |
    Sell for 4 CCP's please.

Er, I've got one day left o_O Term starts on Monday, and I'm not looking forward to it much because the exams are looming and I haven't done much revision. It also means that I've only got one day to finish off the majority of my art project, though I've just found out that the final piece doesn't have to be finished by then, which is a life saver.

MG please, and I'd like my first EMT of the month.
    *Hands over three Red MG Coins*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Danny gave me this GT!

Dratini.

;_; I don't wanna go back! Noooo! School starts Tuesday for me.

[COLOR=gold]

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(1/1) Do you have any New Year resolutions? What are they? What have they been in previous years?
    The most remarkable resolution I've had in the past was not to make bad comments about others. This year... Keep learning when and how to say 'no', and go back to acting school without allowing critics to affect me emotionally.

(1/2) What keeps you coming to TPM? Do you still like Pokemon a lot? Are the people and the forums and stuff the main reason? Explain.
    Mainly my friends and the games we play here. I've never liked pokemon a lot, but I do like them as much as ever. I see a lot of writing potential in them, and I want to exploit it. And yes, the people and the forums are the main reason.

Around the middle of March. I'm glad most of my vacation is still ahead and it's longer than usual, but I'm still afraid it might not be enough for all the things I want to do. I hope I can do them all.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> Retail: 4 CCPs | MG: Light Gem | EMT: Sludge TM.

Charizard04621>> GT!: The usual for the usual. xD | MG: 1 Stamp/CCP.

Lady Vulpix >> MG: 2 Stamps/CCP's, Lunar Gem, Spark Gem.
    Acting school? Go for it! And if a Simon Cowell comes by, go Peter Evrard on him!

Me >> *looks up at his previous post*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Danny gave me this GT!

Dratini.

[COLOR=gold]

Heh, i have finished high school, so my break is infinite!
    muahahhhahaha!

MG pls

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I have this week, and then uni starts back on the 12th. I'm hald looking forward to it ending and half dreading it. I look forward to going back nad having more freedom at school which sounds weird but is true but i'll miss the food that my mom cooks

GT is it Gloom? 2 ccps if i'm correct

20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Karin:
    GT - Correct, blue mgcoin.

mike: Lunar Gem

Soggy: Lunar Gem

Amy: Green MGcoin, 14 ccps, 10 Red MGcoins

My vacation ends on Monday =/. I'm not particularly happy, but then I must get back to school and stuff . Anyway, the FIRST robotics kickoff is next saturday, so the robot building season starts then... something to look forward to ;d.

20 scs, 123, 7 ccps

Mg, 20 scs

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Danny » Lunar Gem.
    Scratchcards » 7 Red MGcoins, 9 Blue MGcoins, 14 CCPs.

Heavens_Flame » GT!: THe one I had in mind was Octillery, actually. x.x *hands back your Red MGcoin*

~*~*~*~*~*~

Today is the last day of my holiday. ;.; I suppose school will be better given that I enjoy it more now, but I still wish I could have a longer vacation. It seemed so short. >_< *cry more* I have quite a lot I need to do as well, soo... o.o

MG Please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Poll (1/4): How late do you normally stay awake? When you stay up that late, what time do you wake up in the morning? How often do you have to set your alarm to be up by a certain time?

Egro: Red MGcoin

Poll (1/4): How late do you normally stay awake? When you stay up that late, what time do you wake up in the morning? How often do you have to set your alarm to be up by a certain time?

on school days... I stay up until 10:00 and have the alarm set for 6:00 AM =[. On non school days, I stay up somewhere between midnight and 2 AM, depending on how tired I am and if I have something to do later on the next morning. I only set my alarm for school or if I have something really early to go to =/.

MG, 20 SCS, 123 7ccps

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

On holidays, I stay up till midnight and past sometimes. O_o But for school, it's generally around 9. If I have something to do (like a book I don't want to put down) that might go up to 10 or 11.

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(1/4): How late do you normally stay awake? When you stay up that late, what time do you wake up in the morning? How often do you have to set your alarm to be up by a certain time?

Normally i'm up to midnight on the few mights that i can't sleep, its usually 2:30 to 3 am. Usually i wake up around 10:30is am, except on school days then its roughtly an hour before i have to leave for class.

*twenty games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

(1/4): How late do you normally stay awake? When you stay up that late, what time do you wake up in the morning? How often do you have to set your alarm to be up by a certain time?

Depends.On regular school days, I go to bed at 11 pm. Weekends, whenever im sleepy, which isnt usually until midnight or later. If I stay up late, i wont wake up till 10 am or later, depending on the circumstances of the world that is my house and family. Usually, I only set my alarm for school nights, and thats set for 5:30 am.

My christmas vacation unfortunately ends tomorrow, and I go back to school. Pity that todays the last day, oh well. I hoped it would have lasted longer, but i guess it makes for a longer summer vacation.

(1/2) What keeps you coming to TPM? Do you still like Pokemon a lot? Are the people and the forums and stuff the main reason? Explain.

I come because I like the people here. I mean, i post in several forums and all, but if it wasnt for the people I know, and the people i dont know and their cheery attitudes I wouldnt be here.

3 MGs please.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.