Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: <GAME> Goldenrod Tower v21 [MA]

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default <GAME> Goldenrod Tower v21 [MA]

Goldenrod Tower v21

Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Cheesey, Crystalmaster Mike, DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn’t become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGCoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGCoins; Red MGCoins are worth one credit, Blue MGCoins are worth two, and Green MGCoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGCoins. MGCoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGCoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load.

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGCoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards: 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask a yes/no question (one at a time, maximum of four), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a yes/no question which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after asking for one question or none at all, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you have asked two questions, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked three questions, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked your fourth and final question, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many questions you've asked), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MGCoin as a consolation prize.

All the randomizers were created by Aipom Of Doom who has spent a lot of time in to making them for each of the games, most credits go to him. ^_^

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
    Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
    Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor (Created by Aipom Of Doom)

For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGCoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs) (see following list)
    Evo Stone + Division Gem = That particular gem + Hollow Stone

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem to Water Stone
    Flame Gem to Fire Stone
    Solar Gem to Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
    Light Gem to Day Stone
    Darkness Gem to Night Stone
    Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. Also with a Division Gem, a Genetic Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

And the poll for today is...

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Poll (12/21) What's going on around your computer as you type your reply to this? Are there lots of people around or are you alone? Is it a mess around your computer or do you keep it really tidy?

Poll (12/21) What's going on around your computer as you type your reply to this? Are there lots of people around or are you alone? Is it a mess around your computer or do you keep it really tidy?

Err my mom and my grandmom are talking about gloves o_O. My brother is playing pikmin at the TV and yelling because he's losing. And around my computer there's a big stack of stuff that I probably should clean up.

(12/20) (2) >> Do you have a Christmas tree yet? If so, do you have it decorated a little or a lot? Is it real or artificial?

Due to my lack of celebrating christmas, there aren't any christmas trees here <_<.

(12/20) >> What colour is your bedroom? Has it been like that for a while? Do you have a lot of posters and stuff on your walls?

Err my bedroom is green. It's been like that for 15 years or so. I don't have anything on my walls except all of the certificates and stuff I got for stuff at school over the last 10 years... my mom insists on keeping them there

3 MGs, 20scs, 123 7 stamps,

Yes, I am green! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ok,

While I type, mostly pop-ups come on(AARGH!!) and some friends of mine are talking to me.

(12/20) (2) >> Do you have a Christmas tree yet? If so, do you have it decorated a little or a lot? Is it real or artificial?

Yes, I have a 7 Ft, artificial already up. It is highly decorated with lights, ornaments, tinsel, etc.

(12/20) >> What colour is your bedroom? Has it been like that for a while? Do you have a lot of posters and stuff on your walls?

My Bedroom is basic white. It used to have posters, but we recently painted inside and my mom is kind of hole-in-the-wall consious.

3 MGs please.

Also, id like to sell the following gems:
    2 Darkness Gems
    1 Spark Gem
    1 Solar Gem
    2 Division Gems
    1 Ocean Gem
    1 Lunar Gem

I believe that comes to 16 CCPs.

Finally, ill play Mystery Pokemon *hands over Red MGCoin*

Thanks

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Jay
    And the poll for today is...
    ;o I knew I'd forgotten something...

Danny >> MG: 2 Red MGcoins, Division Gem | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins.

Green Lanturn >> MG: Light Gem, Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem | Retail: 16 CCP's indeed | MP: Oddish, Espeon, Golbat, Typhlosion, Primeape, Exploud, Metagross, Mightyena, Beldum, Breloom, Alakazam, Slowking, Scizor, Whismur, Dragonair, Ivysaur, Gloom, Koffing, Cascoon, Togetic, Misdreavus, Milotec, Spinarak, Umbreon, Groudon.

Me >>
    The heating's on, and it's making noises. In the eat room (?) (I'm in the living room, and it is connected to that room), my father and brother are playing the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. Behind me, on the closet, my goldfish (2, of which one white) are... playing tag. xD Aren't they cute? And about messiness... I've seen it worse.

Oh, and:
    Me >>Would like a Stamp for my correct MP. Would also like to sell the 2 Gems Kyle gave me for my MGs for Stamps.

And I confirm the trade with Cheesey.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hehe.

It's 3:30am. At this time of day I would definitely hope that people aren't around me >_> It's too dark to see if it's messy or not, but it's clean out of assuming, I guess.

1 MG, 20 Scratchcards 1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs.

Advanced Trainer

Okay, mystery Pokemon

Oddish, Espeon, Golbat, Typhlosion, Primeape, Exploud, Metagross, Mightyena, Beldum, Breloom, Alakazam, Slowking, Scizor, Whismur, Dragonair, Ivysaur, Gloom, Koffing, Cascoon, Togetic, Misdreavus, Milotec, Spinarak, Umbreon, Groudon

Question 1:Is the Mystery pokemon a Basic(unevovled)Pokemon?

And BTW, its Milotic, you confused me for a moment,lol.

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Im alone, i hate being watched while im doing my stuff on the net...and yes, its a real big mess, lol =)

YES! Its decorated, er, medium and we ALWAYS get a real one.

BLUE! I have my drawings, and lots of outdated posters, for example: Promo poster for Crash Bandicoot 2! XD

3 MG pls

Elite Trainer

(12/22) Have you got any Adopted/Captured Pokémon with something different about them (Potion, Mutation, Higher Stat...)? Are you planning on getting some (more) any time soon?

Jay >> MG: Light Gem | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 28 CCP's.

Green Lanturn >> MP Clue 1: No, this Pokémon isn't a Basic(unevolved) Pokémon.
    About "Milotec", I'll tell Danny. He designed the randomizer.

soggy_cardboard >> 2 Green MGcoins (o_o'' that's generous of the randomizer *pokes it*), Photosynthesis Gem.

Me >>
    (12/22) Have you got any Adopted/Captured Pokémon with something different about them (Potion, Mutation, Higher Stat...)? Are you planning on getting some (more) any time soon?
    Well, I already have an Espeon with a Potion Blue fur, and I'm thinking on breeding for perhaps a mutated Eevee (and there's a lot of different mutations running around, so the choice is big) or something that's in Dratini's or Charmander's breeding group.

AND

all the stuff I mentioned three posts above.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Crystal Master Mike gave me this GT;

Sleeps in the daytime. Appears to be more active at night. It withdraws its sharp claws into its paws to slinkily sneak about without making any incriminating footsteps.

Meowth?

Yes, it's a fake fibre optic one. It's got a bit of tinsel on it, but no lights because they're part of it, er, I can't explain it well^_^ It's also got a few a baubles on it.

Um, except for the tv being on, there's nothing going on in the room. My brother was in here a few minutes ago watching football but he's gone upstairs to sipe on of my GC magazines(¬_¬) so I switched the channel to music though there's nothing good on.
    It's actually quite tidy, the computer's only on a small desk, so not much can mess it up.

I've got an adopted Sneasel with the grey tail gene, and sometime soon I'm going to get a shiny juice for another of my adopted Sne's and one for my captured Chikorita, forgotten what it's called though.

3 MG's please and I'd like to sell my Ocean Gem for 2 Stamps.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Mike, or some mod, you may want to alter DarkPrince's name in the employee list.

Banned

I have an artificial Christmas tree since I'm allergic to pine x_x Yeah, I've decorated it a lot. We put all of the ornaments we can fit most of the time x3

Around my computer? Nothing. Air is moving Well, my room itself is tidy, but my computer chair had to be wedged into a really small space between my TV and the opposite wall I'm alone in my room.

No, all of my adoptees are in their normal form. I might get one in the future. I haven't really been adopting and battling Pokemon long enough to have that stuff yet

3 MGs please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike ~ 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem.
    *hands over a Stamp*
    *takes gems and hands over 4 CCPs*

Hannah ~ Spark Gem, Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs.
    GT!: Wait for Mike please. ^^
    *takes gem and hands over the Stamps*

Kelly ~ Ocean Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin.

(12/21) What's going on around your computer as you type your reply to this? Are there lots of people around or are you alone? Is it a mess around your computer or do you keep it really tidy?

Well, my CD is playing... And, um... My cat is rolling about on the floor, pretending to be a kitten. My fish is swimming about in his tank... And that's about it.

My captured Espeon is shiny, because I gave her a juice that I got as a present from Jay in October. Other than that I don't have any, but I'd like some more at some point.

2 MG's please.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(12/20) What colour is your bedroom? Has it been like that for a while? Do you have a lot of posters and stuff on your walls?The dominant colors are white and lilac, and I have a blueish green carpet. It's been like that for around 10 years. I have a poster of a baby seel on my wall, a Spider-Man poster on my door (it was a gift for my 19th birthday), and some photos (of my family and friends), drawings and stickers on my wardrobe and windows. And I have book shelves on all my walls.

(12/20) (2) Do you have a Christmas tree yet? If so, do you have it decorated a little or a lot? Is it real or artificial?
    No. N/A. I don't celebrate Christmas. -_-

My maid is cleaning the place, and my mum doesn't seem to have got up yet. My dog, cat and intruder cat are around, but I don't see them right now. There are piles of paper all over my computer desk and around it, but I always know where to look for the pieces of paper I need.

You must already know Lagi (my mutant Dragonite) and Hero (my 7-tailed high-speed Ninetales). And Caledor, the Espeon who knows 29 different moves. Those 3 are clearly different from most, but all my pokemon are special to me. No, I'm not planning of getting more for he time being. My team is already big enough.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

One of my captees is potioned, but that's all. I don't really like the idea of using permanent chemicals on my pokemon too often, and since I have no idea how to get a higher stat and that no one would breed a mutated one for me, I'll have to say no.

1 MG, 20 SCs, 1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs.

Banned

Oops.. Forgot to answer a poll. I'm not sure if I can edit it in, so I'll just post it here..

(12/20) What colour is your bedroom? Has it been like that for a while? Do you have a lot of posters and stuff on your walls?

My bedroom is pure, boring white. XD The walls are covered with posters, and the walls that have no posters on them are either concealed by something or I can't get to them. I was thinking of painting my room blue some day This room has been white ever since it was built xD That's about.. I have no idea o_o

1 MG please.
    I'd also like a game of Mystery Pokemon with my Blue MGCoin (does it turn into a Red MGCoin after this or what? o_O)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Egro: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

Gabi: Photosynthesis Gem, Green MGcoin,
    Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin

Jay: Photosynthesis Gem, 7 ccps, 7 Blue MGcoins, 9 Red MGcoins.

Aquaticfury: Hollow Stone, and you get a red MGcoin change for your blue one.
    MP: Charizard, Milotec, Feebas, Wigglytuff, Shellder, Lotad, Goldeen, Minun, Golduck, Jigglypuff, Magneton, Ho-oh, Aerodactyl, Psyduck, Onix, Arcanine, Tentacruel, Meditite, Golem, Pupitar, Celebi, Sandslash, Slowking, Magcargo, Nidoran M

Err... I have ones that have a bunch of extra attacks... like my psychic/crosschop/recover Raichu, my extremespeeding Spearow, and my elemental eevee... and many of my Pokemon have and are getting lots of TMs from the reward center over the next year or so to make them uber and stuff. And I don't plan on getting more pokemon since I'm at the 15-pokemon AP limit.

Mg, 20 SCs, 123 7 stamps

Banned

Originally posted by Aipom of Doom
    MP: Charizard, Milotec, Feebas, Wigglytuff, Shellder, Lotad, Goldeen, Minun, Golduck, Jigglypuff, Magneton, Ho-oh, Aerodactyl, Psyduck, Onix, Arcanine, Tentacruel, Meditite, Golem, Pupitar, Celebi, Sandslash, Slowking, Magcargo, Nidoran M
    Question 1: Is the Pokemon in its unevolved form?

I'd like to also sell my Flame Gem for 2 Stamps, and then I'd like to forge my Ocean Gem and Hollow Stone to make Water Stone. *hands over my newly acquired 2 Stamps* Thanks.
    If I did everything right (o_O) I'll use that Water Stone on my Staryu to evolve it into Starmie

Advanced Trainer

12/22~Have you got any Adopted/Captured Pokémon with something different about them (Potion, Mutation, Higher Stat...)? Are you planning on getting some (more) any time soon?

No, I have not, but i do plan on trying to get one, whenever that may be. Hopefully soon,lol.

MG Please!

Mystery Pokemon

Oddish, Espeon, Golbat, Typhlosion, Primeape, Exploud, Metagross, Mightyena, Beldum, Breloom, Alakazam, Slowking, Scizor, Whismur, Dragonair, Ivysaur, Gloom, Koffing, Cascoon, Togetic, Misdreavus, Milotic, Spinarak, Umbreon, Groudon

Question 1:Is it a basic(unevolved) pokemon?
    Answer:No

Espeon, Golbat, Typhlosion, Primeape, Exploud, Metagross, Mightyena, Breloom, Alakazam, Slowking, Scizor, Dragonair, Ivysaur, Gloom, Cascoon, Togetic, Milotic, Umbreon.

Question 2:Is the pokemon a stage 1 pokemon(it has only evolved once from the basic form)?

~GL
    ...just call me G.L.

Lol, i have nothing, but i was thinking about buying some Kec-juice for my Kecleon XD

MG pls =)

Administrator

Alright, I'll use that Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin to get my 2nd EMT for this month.
    *Hands over a Blue MGCoin, keeping 12, and a Red MGCoin, keeping 5.*
    *Still has 6 Green MGCoins.*

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(12/20) What colour is your bedroom? Has it been like that for a while? Do you have a lot of posters and stuff on your walls?

The walls are white. I have this really kiddy carpt though. Its all different color octagons some with pattterns. I've tried for at least 10 years to get new carpet which was a no go. I do have a lot of posters on my walls. I have one of Aragorn for Return of the King,2 from the movie batman and robin, one of john michale mongomery (country singer), one od dalmation puppies, one of a wolf, one for the lion king that says Hakuna Matata, and thats about it.

(12/20) (2) Do you have a Christmas tree yet? If so, do you have it decorated a little or a lot? Is it real or artificial?

Yes we have a tree. Artifical due to allergies that run in the familiy. Its decorated abou t middle. Its not too decorated, yet not too under decorated ^^;;.

Not much, talking with friends on aim. No one is around if you just cound my room. If not my parents are at the other end of the house. Its not so much as a mess around my omputer as it is a lack of space.

I like all of my pokes. Adoptee wise, i have a naturally mutated (winged) dratini (Jasmine), Kovu (has a scar), and Ebony, who has black fur, lavender eyes and lavender flaes that end in pastel blue. I've used juices on Blazer, Sweetie, Ayla, and Yana. Captees: I have a naturally shiny pikachu and eevee twins. I also have a special elemental Larvitar taht i won for coming in second place in the tremor games. Lani, my growlithe, has a high speed stat. Oliver is unique because he knows flamethrowe vial the semi elemental gene that i earned for winning second place in the avenger games. And i've used juices on Ranec, Brianna and Shayna

And i would like 20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 Mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer

(12/23) Is there anything you're looking forward on doing this week or the next?

Hannah >> GT!: Correct.

Danny >> MG: Division Gem | SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 14 Stamps.

Aquatic Fury >> MP: Wait for Danny | Retail: 2 Stamps *gives them, takes them* | Forging: Ocean Gem + Hollow Stone --> Water Stone ( { ~ } ) Congrats with your new Starmie, BTW!

Green Lanturn >> MG: Genetic Accelerator Gene |
    MP Clue 2: Yes, this Pokémon has only evolved once from its basic form.

soggy_cardboard >> Spark Gem.

Gabi >> EMT: Mega Drain TM.

Amy >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCP's.

Me >> Would like to sell my Solar Gem for Stamps. Would also like to use my Green MGCoin to get my second EMT of the month. Then, I'd like to play 2 games of Type 1 Scratchcards (123, Divison Gem) *hands over 2 Red MGCoins*

(12/23) Is there anything you're looking forward on doing this week or the next?
    Today, not really. Tomorrow, watching "Smallville". Sunday, watching "24". On 31st December / 1st January, eating fondue. Yummy.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
    Amy >> MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCP's | SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCP's.
    I'd like to sell those gems and that stone for ccps please.

I'm looking forward to going out to my Grandmother's on Christmas Day. I already got my present from my parents a brand new lap top computer. Anyway its just relaxing out there.

and I'd also liek 20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) Please *hands over 20 MG credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

I'm looking forward to opening up presents on Christmas morning because I know I'm getting a Gamecube and some games for it :3 I've been waiting for a Gamecube for quite a while, so I'm pretty excited about that.

1 MG please.. *patiently waits for Danny to update the MP*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
    [B][color=0080ff]
    Hannah >> GT!: Correct.
    Yay, I'll take a Division Gem as my prize please.

I'd also like to sell my Spark and Solar Gem for 4 Stamps please^_^

I'm getting pretty excited about Christmas now, and hopefully on Boxing Day I'll be going to see LOTR:Return of the King, which should be excellent. But other than that, not much.

MG please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Mike ~ Ocean Gem.
    *takes Solar Gem and hands over 2 Stamps*
    EMT: You got a Volt Tackle TM.
    Scratchcards: Red MGcoin, Division Gem.

Amy ~ Spark Gem.
    *takes the gems and the stone and hands back 5 CCPs*
    Scratchcards: 10 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins, 7 CCPs.

Kelly ~ Photosynthesis Gem.
    MP: Wait for Danny, please.

Hannah ~ Solar Gem.
    *hands over a Division Gem*
    *takes gems and hands over 4 Stamps*

Christmas Day is the only major thing for me this week. I'm looking forward to it, I think I'll get some video games and some other cool stuff from my sisters... And I have a big thingy planned for my parents. I think it'll be an enjoyable day. Food... gifts... Stuff... Woo. XD

MG Please.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

My birthday which everyone has forgotten so far. I'm not happy, but whatever. That's about it.

1 MG, 20 SCs, 1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs.

Cheesey can I ask that why my birthday is such an unimportant event to you? I mean, after everything I did on yours, I'd at least have expected you to remember it. Not that hard. Christmas Eve, etc. I'm very pissed off.

CHRISTMAS! woo! well, duh and my 3days off in a row! 8) and then 1/2 a day of work the next day! =)

MG pls

Administrator

Megadrain... All my pokemon who can learn it already know Giga Drain. I guess I'll donate it to an AC.

Writing! Writing as much as I can!!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kelly:
    MP - No =o

Cheese: Solar Gem

Jay: Hollow Stone, 6 blue mgcoin, 6 red Mgcoins, happy birthday tomorrow, and please avoid flaming people here ~_~.

soggy: Spark Gem

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP

Err... relaxing... TPM... other internet stuff... christmas... lack of school... new stuff I get for christmas... etc. :O

Mg, 20 grabber games, 1 across 6 over

Banned

Kelly:
    MP - No =o

Okay..
    MP (reduced): Charizard, Milotic, Wigglytuff, Golduck, Magneton, Ho-oh, Aerodactyl, Arcanine, Tentacruel, Meditite, Golem, Pupitar, Celebi, Sandslash, Slowking, Magcargo

Question 2: Is it a Dual-type Pokemon?

Banned

I haven't been here in a while.. ^^''

(12/21) What's going on around your computer as you type your reply to this? Are there lots of people around or are you alone? Is it a mess around your computer or do you keep it really tidy?

My brother and my sister are watching television shows right now. The TV is REALLY loud while they're quiet. XP The area around my computer is a mess. Books, papers, my stuffed bear..

I have an Eevee with a rainbow tuff, but I got that through breeding. I don't plan on getting any more. :P

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!!!!!11 :D *jumps around the room*
    Ahem.. I'm getting my GBA SP (Onyx), a new computer, webcam, lovebirds, Harvest Moon: FoMT.. lol I've become materialistic. I also look forward to being a lazy bum all day, every day for the next 2 weeks. :3

3 MG, please. =D

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey
    Amy ~ Spark Gem.
    *takes the gems and the stone and hands back 5 CCPs*
    Scratchcards: 10 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins, 7 CCPs.
    Sell that gem for ccps and *hands over a red MG coin* I'l like to play a game of Guess this please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer

PARTY! CHRISTMAS PARTY! PRESENTS! Lets see, what else. Christmas Dinner, all the good holiday things.

MG please.

Mystery Pokemon

Oddish, Espeon, Golbat, Typhlosion, Primeape, Exploud, Metagross, Mightyena, Beldum, Breloom, Alakazam, Slowking, Scizor, Whismur, Dragonair, Ivysaur, Gloom, Koffing, Cascoon, Togetic, Misdreavus, Milotic, Spinarak, Umbreon, Groudon

Question 1:Is it a basic(unevolved) pokemon?
    Answer:No

Espeon, Golbat, Typhlosion, Primeape, Exploud, Metagross, Mightyena, Breloom, Alakazam, Slowking, Scizor, Dragonair, Ivysaur, Gloom, Cascoon, Togetic, Milotic, Umbreon.

Question 2:Is the pokemon a stage 1 pokemon(it has only evolved once from the basic form)?
    Answer:Yes

Espeon, Golbat, Primeape, Mightyena, Breloom, Slowking, Scizor, Dragonair, Ivysaur, Gloom, Cascoon, Togetic, Milotic, Umbreon.

Question 3:Can the MP evolve again?
    ...just call me G.L.

Banned

Not really, though my Meowth has violet eyes. So cute! ^_^
    I hope to get some more pokemon that are different; I think I'll probably have too get them brreed for that- though I heard something about how you can change pokemon's colours with berries, which ought too be fun!

Oh is there ever! First, there is christmas, and presents of course, then there's my grandma's famous christams lunch- she cooks about 6 roasts, chicken, pork.. you name it. Then there's dessert, and chasing my cousins around in order to 'tickle torture' them and then spending a whole month >.< building my zoids...
    My christmas's are always packed.

Oh! And I'm also getting a little vulpix baby from the Pocket monsters Breeding Centre. I can't wait!!

(2 MG please )

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(12/24) What do you plan on doing in your break? Have you been on vacation during a break earlier in the year? Where did you go? What's your favourite holiday?

o_o... That poll was probably a bit long. :x

Danny ~ Lunar Gem.
    Grabber Games: 1 across, 6 over? O_o I don't know which one's meant to be 'up'... Explain to me you confusing person :O

Kelly ~ Wait for Danny please.

Kris ~ Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem, Lunar Gem.

Amy ~ *takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*
    GT!: I have a sharp, poisonous tail, and I'm lots of different colours to warn off enemies. What am I?

Green Lanturn ~ Spark Gem.
    MP: Wait for the appropriate worker, please.

Heavens_Flame ~ Red MGcoin.

(12/24) What do you plan on doing in your break? Have you been on vacation during a break earlier in the year? Where did you go? What's your favourite holiday?

There's not much I have planned. Go online... read, draw, do musical stuff... Nothing out of the ordinary. I went to Crete in the summer though, and to Tenerife in autumn. It was a nice change to being in Scotland. My favourite holiday is probably the summer, 6 weeks of doing absolutely nothing! ^_^

MG Please.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey
    Amy ~ *takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*
    GT!: I have a sharp, poisonous tail, and I'm lots of different colours to warn off enemies. What am I?

I plan on relaxing some and catching up on writing. We had planned to go on a vacation earlier but it didnt' work out cause i had to have that scope done in juneish i think it was. so we ended up just going to the memphis zoo. I enjoy any holiday that our family can get along and not have someone tryingt o cause trouble.

GT: Is that seviper? if so 2 ccps please

Also, 20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 Mg credits*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

[b]I plan on just relaxing and staying on the computer for a while. Also, I'll use up as much time as I can trying out all of the stuff I get for Christmas on the week and a half after (since my break is 2 weeks). Yes, I've been on vacation on a break before. One time, at Easter/Spring break, we went to Florida for the whole break. My favorite holiday is Christmas because you get the most presents :0 Also, you can get all of the stuff you want off of the list you've been accumulating all year Too bad I usually don't start Christmas lists until mid-November.. XD
    1 MG please.

MP: Still waiting for Danny to update. =\

Working.........funfunfun......
    I went nowhre this yr...and my fav holiday is.....X-MAS!

MG pls