Thread: Cell Shaded Pokémon pics! ^_^

Default Cell Shaded Pokémon pics! ^_^

Hi! This is my first post here at TPM Boards. Some of you may know me from the Pokémon Community forums or my site Pokémon Safari (link on my sig.)

I came here to show you some of my artwork I did with Flash MX. ^__^

Please tell me what u think PLEASE!

BTW, this artwork MAY NOT BE USED unless I GIVE PERMITTION. Thanks

>> A pic of Kenta/Male GSC trainer
    >> this is an image of mudkip
    >> thundebolting Pikachu

Default Tracey's Sketches!

I saw these, but I don't think I commented on them over at PC.. ^_^;; They're really, really good.

Kenta- This one turned out really great. Heh.. better than I could do anyways.. *can't draw Kenta properly* @.@; I like the shading and the bright colours on this. It really draws attention and stuff. ^_^ The Cyndaquil is kawaii too.. nice job!

Mudkip- Aaack!! That's so cute!! XD Is its head supposed to be that big though? It makes me think Pichu.. ^_^;; *Shrugs* Mudkip is one of the few that I actually know is a pokémon (I believe I mentioned I'm not really familiar with the R/S pokémon yet @.@). It looks exactly how I remember it should, and once again the shading looks great although there is less of it. ^^

Pikachu- Whee!! That looks great!! It almost looks like it was pulled right from the anime. ~_^ The forum is great, although the feet seem a bit too round (mreh.. I do that too @_@) The pose is nice and the look of detirmination on Pika's face is very believable. It's a shocking picture! *Ish dragged out for bad puns* @.@

Anyways.. welcome to TPM, PoKeSaFaRi! ^__^ I'm sure you recognize me as we were talking just yesterday. XD I'm sure you'll fit in here and such. ^_^

Bai,
    Lightning

Banned

Default Tracey's Sketches!

Those are great! Very on-model . Hmm..I'm guessing..Flash MX work? ^^