Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mewtations Begins! LSU's Accepted!

Default Mewtations Begins! LSU's Accepted!

A revival of a popular RPG from 3 years ago by vulpix.ck…
    MEWTATIONS

The Story:
    The year is 2008. It’s been 13 years since the pride of the Pokémon League, Red, rose to stardom. Team Rocket was completely abandoned 9 years ago. For some time, there was peace on earth. Now, however, a new threat has formed, and the chance of the world surviving without fighting has become 0.
    Two new religions have been created, and each is becoming more popular by the day. Yevon wishes that all inhabitants on earth be punished for their sins, that the planet become hell in reality. Gell believes that all those living on earth are smart and innocent, able to care for themselves. No rules are needed to control people, they will act find on their own accord in a personal heaven.
    Both religious groups have used the world govt. to help gather power and money. Few people know it, but the major political parties of Glass Rose and Spell Bound are not simply pretty names, but cover-ups for Yevon and Gell. Each group wants full power over the government to help spread their beliefs and increase profits. Some even believe that both groups are led by the same person, a shady character of which tabloids nicknamed Cara for unknown reasons.
    In 2003, Gell and Yevon each began using terrorist like activity to help along the spread of ‘a new era.’ Any wealthy or popular person that openly went against any group mysteriously disappeared or was found dead. Many men and women were taken out of the picture, their families left to fend for themselves. All the money owned by those killed was stolen by the groups. Rumors spread that viruses were spread upon cities, and the residents then had to pay for vaccinations to keep from getting sick, most of which didn’t work anyhow.
    In many areas of the Pokémon world, orphaned children hear of a single place where they can live in peace; the Midnight Forest. Located just off to the side of Mt. Moon, the Midnight Forest is where children gather together to help each other live, no matter what the background of the kids.
    Gell and Yevon both realize at about the same time that they cannot take over the world with cash and politics. More power is needed. Only one thing is known in the world to posses the power for world domination, and that is a Mew.
    At about 1999, Mew populations had begun to grow again, as in ancient times. There were even stories of a freakishly tall and powerful Mew that lived alone, traveling amongst the various areas of powerful Pokémon, like the Unknown Dungeon and Mt. Silver. But as quickly as all these Mew began to appear, they just as quickly vanished. No one knew why, but it was believed that only a single Mew still lived on earth.
    This Mew is chased after by each religious group, and arrives to the Midnight Forest, injured. Upon finding children with pure hearts, Mew releases a bright pink light, that creates a gift within each human kid; the power of a single Pokémon each, to help them fight the opposing Yevon and Gell.
    That is where you come in.
    You happen to be a resident of Midnight Forest at the time. You are engulfed in the eerie light of Mew, only to find yourself possessing the ability of a Pokémon. With your newfound abilities, you decide you are now able to fight Gell and Yevon respectively, and take revenge for all those who died and prevent the earth from being dominated.
    Or, perhaps, you are an active member of Gell or Yevon. You believe you are right in your religious ideals, and all those of the world, including that other crappy religion who wants to make the world their own personal place are wrong. You happen to be fighting the physical battle for your religion, and arrive at the Midnight Forest, chasing down a Mew. But suddenly, all you can see is an odd pink light… You too have received the power of a Pokémon…
    Or, even, you do not receive any abilities from Mew. You weren’t at Midnight Forest at the time, you’re a person who had come from the outside, either heading towards Mt. Moon, or simply fighting on your own. You are using your weaponry to defy Gell and Yevon, and/or you may even have some sort of ability of your own…

Let the fight for survival begin.

Many RPGers are going to be role-playing in this game. Those behind this RPG request that you be fair and make posts consistant, understandable, and, plain old not-stupid. Try to keep things in 'reality', so to speak.
    Remember, the main goal is to have fun. Characters may pair up into couples if they want over the course of the RPG, and the creators will enjoy trying to help or destroy these relationships. Also, the creators may and most likely will make horribly hard situations to get out of, such as being stuck in a pit while being attacked by various Pokémon and no ammo left… It’ll be up to you to think up a CREATIVE and slightly ingenious way to get out of it.

Please post your signup form before you make your first post, so that people may remember things about you, etc.
    My signup form:

Name: SuperSonicMewtwo
    Alliance: Outsider.
    Physical Looks: 6 feet tall. Brown hair that hangs down to about the eyes. Green eyes with black framed glasses. Wears white sneakers, blue jeans, and a black belt with 6 empty Pokéballs (to symbolize the trainer he once was). Navy blue short sleeve t-shirt. Wears a black cape that drapes over body. Not a body builder, but not a toothpick either.
    Personality: Tends to work alone, but will enjoy having company. Pessimistic but funny, angered easily and overall serious. When in a normal mood, is a good tactician and thinks things over. When angered, will rush into battle without a plan.
    Pokémon: None. SSM tends to believe Pokémon training, unless as a strong friendship, to be a form of slavery (also to comply with being an outsider and his powers, he doesn’t have Pokémon to make him weaker.)
    Power: Some remnants of TR had captured him. He was to be used as an ultimate weapon, his DNA being modified to have the abilities of Mewtwo. He later overpowered his captures and contributes to the final destruction of Team Rocket. He can lift small objects (like people, or himself [flight]) with telekinesis, and can perform a few small energy (psychic, dark, ghost) attacks. Is working to master Mewtwo’s Psychic attack (large destructive blue beam), but isn’t fairing well.
    Weapons: Knows swordmanship, but has no weapon, except maybe his glasses or belt…
    Other: Eats a lot, will compete in belching contests, is a romantic.

I believe I shall try this post using 1st person perspective...

I looked upwards towards the sun, noting that it was reaching noon. Out in at the edge of the horizon I could see Mt. Moon poking up into the clouds. It would be some time before I got there on foot, and fly over would waste precious energy and might lead others to my location.
    I was heading towards Mt. Moon for I had heard a colony of orphaned children had gathered there to protect themselves from Gevon and Yell. Like they could, Yell and Gevon both have trained Pokémon that can quickly search and destroy faster than anything I have seen in a long time. These kids needed help, and I felt sorry for them. That, and I could feel a psychic entity heading in the direction of the mountain. It was too far a distance to identify what the being was, or how much power it contained. But I could tell it was Pokémon, and I suspected it was a Mew. Mew have become rare just like in the old days, and its quite annoying; I have no one I can spare with anymore. Not that sparing is important, I can easily take out anyone that steps in my path, I just find it enjoyable to battle one of similar power.
    Checking to make sure no one had followed me, I continued walking towards Mt. Moon. It was not long after I had begun walking that I heard the familiar whirl of helicopter blades cutting through the air. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a black helicopter also heading towards the mountain. There was no time to waste, so I began to sprint. I needed those children over there, I could find them very useful if they'd just stay alive, the dang people. Kids seem to have a thing about walking right into danger... Well I was going to lead them a different direction, if they helped me in return. The helicopter was faster than my sprint, and was starting to close in on Mt. Moon. I refused to enhance my speed or fly, for surely and Pokémon on that machine would feel the energy... Whether this was Gevon or Yell attacking, I knew the children would just have to make due like they had so many times in the past, at least for now.
    "You hurt those kids, and you can answer to my anger." I said as I ran.
    The Almighty SuperSonicMewtwo

People and Pokémon alike be very afraid. I am unstoppable & unbeatable. I laugh in the face of danger, eat when I'm hungry, and belch in your face. Bow before me or face my wrath, for I am SuperSonicMewtwo, Master of all Pokémon and those who are annoying!

Banned

Signup Form:
    Name: Annika Izdlarme
    Alliance: Midnight Forest
    Physical Looks: Hair color is golden blonde, short around her face, and pulled back into a French braid in the back. Eyes a dark green, almost black. She is as pale as a ghost, and has a scar near her ear, which she covers with her hair (one long strand she keeps over her shoulder for that purpose). She wears a long-sleeved black t-shirt, and white shorts. She has a black belt, accented in silver, where she carries her pokeballs. She also wears heeled, black leather boots.
    Personality: She has the look of someone who has grown up way too fast. More than anything, she wants to be innocent and naďve again – but that isn’t gonna happen. She’s suspicious, and doesn’t have many friends, but to those who she does consider a friend she is very, very kind to them and would do anything. Including sacrificing herself.
    Pokémon: Absol, Espeon
    Power: Ghost powers. Some attacks go through her, she can go through stuff (which scares her at first), and she can float. She can also use some of the non-ghost type moves (such as hypnosis and dream eater, etc)
    Weapons: She has a long knife, which she keeps concealed in her boot.
    Other: She lost her family, long, long ago. In her grief, she created her own last name out of her old one. She has a second personality, who she made up to protect herself. Her second personality is incredibly different from her. All Annika wants is to have friends and a family again, but her other half makes it impossible for her. She feels she is forced to live this world alone, not able to touch the lives of the people she cares about. Annika doesn't speak much, is surprised when people hear her, can hear very well, and pick up details, like body language, etc.

Annika Izdlarme
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A ghost, a spirit, a phantom, in a world of the living… I thought somberly. Everything touched turns to sand, and it wanders, alone-going… It had been years since I had written those words, in a long-ago abandoned journal. I had just joined the rest of the children in the Midnight Forest. We dreamed of a world from before this.

Sadly, not much had changed.

In the distance, I heard a strange noise. I had heard it before, but it was too indistinct. It sounded like wind, turning and twisting.

“H-Hey, guys?” I asked, my voice weary, weak, and nearly silent from disuse. It had been months since I had used. “Do you hear that?” My voice, as inaudible as it was, fell on deaf ears. They were all doing their own things.

How much longer until the world was happy again?

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Matt
    Alliance: Child from MF
    Physical Looks: silverish hair in a rattail, wears a backwards black baseball cap with "Fazination Salzbergwerk" on the back, about 5 foot 8 inches, Yellow eyes, baggy shorts that fold out into jeans, and a tattered black t-shirt.
    Personality: He likes to confuse people, and even though He tries to project an air of antisocialness, He's actually a flirt.
    Pokémon: none
    Power: With the powers of Gardevoir, he has mind reading (Can only read strong thoughts and emotions), He can move objects the size of his fist or smaller with telekinesis, and can transform into a Gardevoir (usually a female one). He just can't control when yet.
    Weapons: A long, thin sparring sabre.
    Other: Older brother to Lirin, if KW agrees.

----------------------------------
    Matt:

Boredly, I sat in one of the trees in the clearing. It all seemed so pointless. Yevon or Gell would find us eventually, and either destroy us, or convert us to their side. Idly, I flicked my sabre at a leaf, slicing it neatly in two. The sabre was my pride and joy, said to be from the 1400s! Most people preffered guns or other, less subtle weapons then my sabre. Still, my sabre was the only one with the speed to get the job done in the blink of an eye, with little or no fuss. Suddenly, a pink creature flew into the clearing. It looked tired, afraid. The other children noticed it too, and the creature seemed to relax. It started to glow, and a bright pink light pervaded the area. I felt a tingling sensation all over, and lost my balance, blinded by the light, and fell from the tree.

ooc: for future reference, tingling sensation for my char = transformation into a Gardevoir.

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name:Kaede "Ten" Sakamoto
    Alliance:Outsider, once former member of Yell
    Physical Looks:Her hair and her face are like this,but her height is about 6 foot 3.She's got deepblue border-line black hair, with mysterious teal eyes. She wears a Deepblue longsleeve shirt with a mini-pokeball on the wrist.Her pants are black, somewhat loungey pants you would get from Old Navy. She also has a belt around her hip that just seem's to be diagonal, with her revolver and a spare magazine in a little thing on it.Her shoes are deepblue Nike-like. She also has a purse that's black, with the kanji of her nickname on it.
    Personality:Before learning about her mysterious past,she was cold and ruthless, only because she didn't want to feel pain from any of her murder's for Gell. She was a former assasin for them, but this will be explained in her history section. Now that she learned of her past, she lightened up. She's now more gentler and kinder, but in a battle, she's very serious.She's always got a softspot for little kiddies though.And on the past occasion, she can be quite the pessimist.
    Pokémon: Banette,Absol and a Teddiursa.
    Power: Mew gave her the power's of Banette, after hearing her plea for forgiveness for everyone she killed.If she concentrates, she can utterly walk through anything, even a metal wall.She's actually somewhat mastered this power from the start. She can also levitiate, though sometimes it doesn't work out like she wants it to. She also can produce a attack similar to Shadow ball, but it has a chance to backfire, so it would hit her. Also, her levitiating power's are somewhat restricited for now.
    Weapons: She has 2 Revolver guns with a Silencer that remind you of her toubled past.She has some supply of ammo with her, but she has enough money to buy more, though sometimes, she refuses to. You might count her deadly aim as a weapon too.
    History:(Wanted to add this in)When Kaede was about 5 years old, her wealthy parents-who apposed Yell- were murdered right infront of her. But the women who did it couldn't kill their only child, A Young-innocent-Kaede. So she kept her and gave Kaede her last name "Sakamoto", and adopted her. But there was a catch, and that was to use Kaede for a experiment. The experiment was to use Hypno to see the effects on kids and adults. The experiment was a complete success on Kaede, and she soon changed completely, no longer innocent-forgeting her past-. Not knowing her parents, She grew up without a childhood, and a member of Gell.At the age of 17, she had the brain's of a adult, and went off to college under the code name "Takako Kitshi". There she majored in Law and Minored in Education(which was behind Gell's backs, they wanted her in just for Law.)She came back at age 23, and continued to be a assasin until something..you might call "Miraculous" happened.She had a run in with a trainer with a Hypno, who used his hypnosis on her. This unlocked her past, and who killed her parents. She went back to Yell, and quited. It's been about a month since, and she's been wondering for the so called Midnight Forest. Since her Parent's were wealthy, she learned that she had a bank account, and it had quite a lot of money in it. She'll use this to help support the children.
    Other:Ten is kanji for "Heaven/Sky".Oh yeah, at first, you have to call her Ten, since that's he only thing she'll give out.Also, her softspot is more for like 11 and younger aged kiddies.

.kaede."ten".sakamoto.

[When you think about it, your past never leaves you.]

It's been a month since I quit. I had a long way to go from being innocent, and I was trying my best
    to not get into trouble, but it alway's seem to follow me.I was like a shepard to all my troubles, and
    it wasn't the best job in the world.

"Miss?You ok?"The teller asked, poking at the window between us. I jumped suddenly, and my sunglasses sorta fell of slightly.I looked, and remembered what I was doing. I was withdrawing some money from the bank, and then, Lunch.I smiled at her, and she sighed."I need your fingerprint here, your parents laid down a tight security on the account."

"Yeah,I know."I replied,"Parents."I caught myself, I was 24, not a teenager. I pressed my thumb on the PDA like pad, and a bing noise went off.

"Good,now...I'll get money out, and it'll only be a sec, Miss!"the girl behind the counter said, and ran into the backroom. I looked around, the bank was slightly empty. I sighed, and closed my eyes, tapping my foot.

"Come in squad!2 down..and the little one wants to play hide and seek."I heard a chilling voice that ran down my spine.I was in a fleece-feeling pajamas, and I had a teddybear in my arms....I ran for the first thing in mind, and possible the only thing. My mom and Dad's room in a 30 room Mansion...

"Momm.."I said, finding their room. I creaked the door lightly,and the light reflected of the pool of red substances.In it was Mommy and daddy. Mommys hair was a deep black, soaked in the ketchup like stuff. Dad seemed to wither beneath my eyes..He slowly crawled, his clothing soaked in the substance.He looked up at my very short statue, and smiled..

"Hunny..don't worry.I'm alright.."He said. He suddenly gasped for air, and started to shake. His eyes soon found friends with the back of his head, and his face turned pale..

"Found the little kid!Akuma, what do you want to do with her?"I looked behind me, and some weirdly dressed man looked at me, like I was pure gold.I stared back at him, and went to his leg,kicking it over and over..

"Ouch, she hurts Akuma.."He said, shaking his leg.His comment was to a Young women walking through the hallway."What do you want me to do with her?Before I kill her myself."
    "I like her, I mean...she has good sense. I would kick you, only somewhere where women would always peek."The tall lady replied. Her hair was blonde, and her eyes were a crimson. She gave me a smile,and bent down at my Level.

"Don't worry, we are the police..We didn't kill your mommy. Let's take you back to the station, and I'll fix you up something.Your mommy and daddy are in good hands now."Akuma lady said, And placed her hand infront of me, and I grabbed it. I was soo gullible.

"Miss?I got your stuff..hello..Your holding up the line.."The lady behind the counter said, and I jumped as she tapped the glass,"Just sign here, and you still got a lot left.Your seft for life, Miss."

I took a 20 out of the envelope, and though it was somewhat inpolite, I placed $20 for her, slipping it under the glass.Little tip.Although, I'm pretty sure you didn't have to do that. I walked out, and looked for the path I needed to take to Mt.Moon. I took the map out of my Purse, and a Pokeball.

"Go, Absol!"I released Absol, who could prolly follow directions more than I could,"Absol, read this map and help me get there?I'll treat you in the end."I sorta pleaded with him.He nodded his head in happiness, and I placed the map on the gorund. In 2 minutes, It started to walk off. I picked up the map and quickly caught up with him.

I had gotten lead's before I left about a little colony of orphan children in a forest called "Midnight", and something about searching for a Mew. My instinct's told me to go to the forest and help the children there, although I should get a job.

"Real Life..sucks."I said,Absol walking faster and faster, like something was going to happen.Something serious.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Signup Form:
    Name: Laura Karrde
    Physical Looks: She looks alot like this This the only difference being her hair is shorter, it ends around her shoulder blades and she has blonde hair.
    Personality: She's very shy but she will talk to people if some one asks her something. Most of the time she is quiet and stays to herself, the only people she really likes to converse with is her brother and her brother's friends.
    Pokémon: She has no Pokemon
    Power: Charm: She can soften people up to the point that they wont want to hurt her or attack her. At the begining she cannot use this power very well and it will only effect the weak minded until she can learn to control it
    Weapons: She has no weapons
    Other: She is the Younger Sister to Roy Karrde, She was left in the forest while her brother went off to join Yevon.

Laura Karrde
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    I took a deep breath in and smelled the mountain air, it was nice, living here in freedom with out fear of the Religous groups, or any one else, but this place wasn't home and I missed home I missed being with my big brother, where ever he was that was where home was at. I poked my head outside of my tent and watched the sun set, off in the distance I could hear helicopters, bad evil helicopters were they coming this way? I began to walk around the camp keeping my head low, I had been here for so long and I bearly knew anyone. I kept walking and walking until I arrived at the edge of the camp, off to my side I saw a guy with a sword, sitting in a tree which wasnt that uncommon these days, every one seemed to have weapons to kill people. "Hi" I yelled, he didnt even seem to notice me but was following the pink hazy trail that ended in the clearing up ahead. I started walking ahead trying to see what happened when the guy jumped down next to me.

"Be careful" He warned and we began to start heading in the direction of where the Pokemon had landed.

* I'll do Roy's in a few minutes *

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Name: Kiarah Aikoru
    Alliance: Outsider/Child of Midnight Forest (see below to explain)
    Physical Looks: ^^ Like this picture Right here!! She's the girl obviously in the right lower corner. Her face looks just like that... she's extremely odd looking, but yet very beautiful. Her body build is graceful and slim, and she wears a soft red sleevless top like in the picture, and regular blue jeans but occasionally she switches her blue jeans into a black skirt. Personality: She's incredibly caring, and rather pleasant to be around all the time. She's rather mature, and acts very motherly. She loves to help others and will protect anyone at all costs. However... if some one pushes her buttons, she'll get very strict and rather get scary in the way she'll get pissed. ^^; But she'll never hit or strike anyone.
    Pokémon: She has no pokemon... but she had a pokemon friend named, "Shade"- an Umbreon, who she found injured when some Team Rocket rogues mutated her and she managed to escape with almost fatal wounds. Shade was psychically altered, so she's part psychic. (She has violet rings that glow and icy blue eyes.)
    Power: She wasn't going to get any powers from Mew at first, because she told Mew that she didn't want to cause harm. But then Mew some how made her understand that she could have powers to protect the children... so she agreed. So she has the powers of Mew herself... (wait! lol, I know this might be farfetched...) but she has no attacking abilities that she knows of, since she wanted to just heal and protect the children of Midnight Forest. So she can only heal minor cuts and bruises right now.
    Weapons: Nope. She has cooking tools to help feed the children... but nothing dangerous except for a cooking knife? lol.
    Other: She came to Midnight Forest at the age of 19, and found that most of the Children of Midnight were rather young.. .and she was the oldest of all of them. However, most of the children were just struggling ot make ends meet with finding food etc... So, she often made travels to nearbye cities (not to one twice... she didn't want to risk of the forest being discovered) and she worked parttime during every other day to get some money, to buy food for everyone. She does the cooking and feeds them... and basically acts like a 'mother' to them... although she's still young and is still a 'girl' if you know what I mean. She doesn't consider herself an adult really... just some one trying to help.

Kiarah Aikoru

Caretaker of the Children of Midnight - Female

" What now..." My voice trailed off, as I gazed up at the setting sun. I had just finished cooking a slight meal for the children around the forest... it seemed not so long ago when I came to the forest, and found a few of them. Then more came... and eventually they needed food, money... clothing too.. although the money was hard to come by, I still worked. I did my best to help the children and to not let anyone know about it... I could only hope that it woudl last until finally the wars upon the political consumed worlds would end.
    " Can I really save and help these children? What if... what if I make a mistake..."
    Even though they were not related to me, the children to me were my children... my family. I would never accept anything to happen to them,nor allow it with out my will in the way.
    "What's that noise?!" I heard a small female voice pipe up through the trees. The whole forest was our playground in a sense... for the children, but everyone had their own little 'caves' or little homes we all had pitched in to help build out of trees, leaves... and basically anything we could find. They were near each other too... hidden, blending in extremely well... but they were close enough in case we needed to contact each other.

The noise... a slow humming noise from the horizon..
    A helicopter!
    An alarm ran off in my head... and quickly I wildly yelled (which was quite loud compared to what my quiet nature composed of.)
    " CHILDREN! CHILDREN! DOWN TO THE CENTER OF THE FOREST! QUICKLY!"

I ran a little ways off in each direction, yelling at the children to hurry... and soon little bodies and a few elder kids came out of the forest, with bewildered looks upon their faces.
    " What... what's the matter?" Annika said, and I smiled as most of them came.
    " There's some thing here!" Matt came running, a little dirty as if he came from a fall.
    "Yes... a helicopter! look, we must hide... but we must flee to the cave that's nea-"
    "No! Some thing else!" Matt's eyes widened, along with all of the others as they all seemed to stare at me. I would have asked 'what' but suddenly I saw my shadow... and the light which surrounded that was pink. Swallowing, I turned around... and gasped.
    "What is it?" A child asked... and I took a few staggering steps back.
    " A Mew... I do believe it is a mew." My life had not been so badly tha tI did not know what a Mew was.
    The helicopter was louder...
    What to do? The Mew...

Suddenly a feeling formed in my head, and I could tell as I gazed around to see what it was... taht the children had it inside of theirs too. A feeling... a comfort feeling, but yet it was full of panick as well. Was this Mew injured?
    It was trying to speak to us... with out using words. I felt... some how, that I understood. It was injured... it needed our help, no, it wanted to help us. It wanted to give us powers... powers... to help save ourselves and others...
    I gasped as a few of the children were hit by a pink light, and soon I felt as if they had changed- I knew all of the kids very well... and as the pink light hit them, I knew some thing had to have changed... were they accepting this power?
    What... what powers are we going to receive that could possibly help us?! I thought... as I heard the hum of the helicopter getting louder.
    It was as if the Mew answered... the powers, they were pokemon powers? Powers of a pokemon to be placed inside of us... to help us fight... to he-
    I don't want to fight... I instantly thought.. my eyes narrowing as I frowned, looking straight into that beautiful creature's icy blue eyes.
    It smiled at me... as the children seemed to all have been hit by the light.
    "What's happened?"
    " What's that humming noise?"
    "Can we keep it?"
    " Kiarah! What are we going to do?"
    " Let's run!"
    Many voices were coming at me... the children's voices, the humming of the helicopter... the sudden look in the Mew's eyes...
    I was torn... the Mew wanted me to accept powers...
    I don't want to fight! Please... don't make me have them..
    I didn't want to cause pain to anyone... not like so long ago...

But then, the Mew made me understand. It would give me powers... it was my will to use them as I must. But ... the Mew would give me the powers to help and protect the children... not by force if desired, but by peace.
    I swallowed... as the air around us began to swirl as the helicopter came close and the children looked so confused.
    The Mew needed to leave... if thise creature was as rare as it was, it needed to hide and leave.
    Alright... I will accept the powers if it will help me protect the children. Only that reason will I wish it.
    Then I was blinded by a pink light...

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Kayla
    Physical Looks: She's 5'5, with black hair that reaches halfway down her back. Some is pulled into a ponytail and some hangs loose. She has silver highlights that sparkle in moonlight. Her eyes are a light blue. She wears a red t-shirt and jeans, with sneakers. She has a slightly skinny to medium build.
    Personality: She's normally very nice and kind, but since she got her powers she tries to distance herself. While it hurts her very much to do so and she loves company, she knows she'll only hurt people eventually. She hates fighting and thus, why she lived in the Midnight Forest.
    Pokémon: None?
    Power: Sableye. While as a Pokemon she has no weakness, that's about the only thing going for her. Her powers are quite strong, tiring, unpredictable, and way outside her control. While not everything in her arsenal goes off with a bang, a lot can happen when Confuse Ray suddenly strikes everyone within ten feet. She can use Ghost, Dark, and a few Psychic attacks/powers.
    Weapons: None, she hates fighting.
    Other: Hm... oh, yes, she talks to herself.

~|~|~|~|~
    Kayla

A Mew? Weren't those things supposed to be really rare? Wait a sec... I had never even seen one before. So it probably was rare, nowadays...

The helecopters buzzed overhead as everyone figited and scrabled. The self-assigned leader, Kiarah, hadn't told them what to do yet. Everyone trusted her like a true mother. If she hadn't moved, no one was abandoning her.

She stood still, face-to-face with the Mew, apparently talking... but she wasn't talking. So what was going on? Did it have something to do with the pink light that hit me a few moments ago? It had to, that was the only explanation. Suddenly Kiarah cringed, and Mew nodded slowly. The helecopters had drawn really near now and some children were panicking. As if a singal, Mew streaked away in a pink blur and Kiarah snapped back to reality.

"EVERYONE HEAD TO THE CAVE NEAR THE MOUNTAIN!" That was all that it took, and everyone was running simultaniously. I slowed down, Kiarah was still staring off in the direction Mew had taken. "Kiarah, we have to go now!"

She turned and nodded to me, then we both followed the pack of children heading for shelter.

~|~|~|~|~

"I think they're gone..." someone whispered, peeking out of the cave. "Are you sure, Matt?"

The boy nodded, and cautiously stepped out. Kiarah followed, along with everyone else. A chorus of little voices suddenly started asking questions all at once.
    "What was that thing?"
    "Why was a helecopter here?"
    "Were they chasing that Mew?"
    "What's a Mew?"
    "What was that pink light?"
    And many more, as she tried to quiet everyone down. "Children... we don't know if they're really gone yet, there may be people on the ground, so we must be careful..."

It was just then that an unexpected visitor decided to pop out of the bushes. What timing.

Among the echoing of screams, you could hear him trying to calm them. "Hey, I come all this way to save you and this is the welcoming party?! At least none of you look too hurt..."
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

The real Shonta Moderator

Name: Imani
    Alliance: Child of the Midnight Forest.
    Physical Looks: light brown skin and short, spiky black hair. She wears a white T-shirt with a blue vest, and torn blue jeans. She goes around barefoot. She wears a necklace with a feather charm. She's 5'4" and a medium build. Her brown eyes top it off.
    Personality: She always yearns for adventure. She's fun loving and daring, but she's also a big troublemaker when she's bored. She's nice, but she doesn't like to show that side that often.
    Pokémon: Male Farfetch'd (Hermes) and Female Murkrow (Lily), and Female Kecleon (Kanna), her eyes and ears.
    Power: The speed and electric attacks of a Jolteon.
    Weapons: A bow and arrow, as well as twin daggers.
    Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imani

"So bored. Can't focus," I muttered as I looked up at the night sky. The gentle breeze of the wind stirred the leaves of the tree I was resting on. It was getting so I was almost too tired to be bored. I slowly closed my eyes and started to doze.

"MURKROW!!!" Lily loudly squawked in my ear. It was so sudden that I almost fell from my branch. Hermes and Kanna woke up and looked down at me with puzzled looks.

"Lily, what was that for? I could have been just fine sleeping here," I complained as I looked up at the airborne Murkrow.

She furiously shook her head and pointed upwards with a wing. I saw nothing, but after a minute of silence I heard a soft whirring sound. "What is that sound?" Kanna climbed on my back and listened with me.

"CHILDREN! CHILDREN! DOWN TO THE CENTER OF THE FOREST! QUICKLY!" I heard Kiarah's voice yell. I fell and hit the ground on my butt, Kanna still on my back.

"Ow! Kiarah's never that loud! Must be urgent!" I hurried to the center, hearing Lily's and Hermes's flapping wings behind me.

Once at the clearing, we were confused about what to do next. We stopped our chatter when we all saw a strange pink light. No one else mattered; my thoughts and senses were all on the Mew that landed. Suddenly a pink light shone from it, enveloping us. I felt...tingly inside, like static electricity. "That felt weird," I said to myself.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Advanced Trainer

Grrr......... I clearly stated that Matt transformed!

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Character 1:
    Name: Mike Rampart
    Physical Looks: around 5'9" with dark brown hair and green eyes; his skin has taken on a slightly pinker appearance, but it's not easily noticeable; is a jeans-and-tshirt kind of guy, but often wears this hoodie.
    Personality: Easygoing, friendly and amiable; doesn't like fighting, but doesn't like his friends getting hurt either. Loyal and trusting, sometimes people try to take advantage of him, although they rarely succeed.
    Pokémon: Ditto, Porygon2
    Power: Similar to Ditto, he can transform into any Pokémon, person, or thing he sees. But aside from things, he has to see it again to be able to transform again. He's trying to learn to transform without seeing people/Pokémon.
    Weapons: He's starting to be able to transform his body partly so he can, for example, have a sword blade for a lower arm. Not very good at it yet, though.
    Other: nope

Character 2:
    Name: Saeko Tobari
    Alliance: She supports the ideals of Gell...for now
    Physical Looks: link <~ that, with blond hair and blue eyes, around 5'6", but stronger than she looks. Typically wears clothes like that in bright colors, or sometimes knee-length skirts in the same color scheme.
    Personality: She doesn't like needing to fight (although she's training anyway, just as a precaution), and will easily run without feeling any shame. She's friendly and nice, though, and truly believes that if people were given the right motivation, everyone could live in harmony. Sometimes seems too bubbly and naďve, but isn't really.
    Pokémon: A Minun (F) named Thundra and a Plusle (M) named Thunder, both of which Saeko is very close to
    Power: She has incredible strength despite her weak appearance, and also can heal others and herself. She doesn't know about the healing part yet, and it's still weak healing anyway.
    Weapons: Just her fists and feet.
    Other: meh

----------

Mike
    ~~~~~~~~
    "Wha-what's going on?" I asked, peeking out from my small hiding place. Other kids were running in panic, something must have scared them, but what could be so horrible? Then I heard the loud buzzing...

Helicopters.

"Dangit," I said, getting up and following the mass of other kids to the center of the forest where there was a clearing. From a few yards away I noticed something. The clearing...was glowing pink? Still I ran, and arrived there to see the other kids and...

...a Mew?

I blinked and looked again. No doubt it really was a Mew. It was looking at us, and everyone was looking at the Mew, even while the helicopters got louder. Just as one of them buzzed right over the clearing, Mew flashed a pink light.

I felt...warmth...and urgency...The Mew! It must have established some sort of psychic link with us. I could tell everyone else was caught too, I could feel them with me. Each of them looking at nothing but Mew.

And then Mew turned and looked at me, and I felt him around me, asking me if I wanted power. After I didn't respond in any way, I felt it...feeling my brain. I was scared, but something about the way the Mew was around me calmed me down. It was not trying to spy on my life; it was looking for a power that suited me.

It was real, this whole thing. I let myself accept it, and my body tingled with more warmth. I saw pink, then black, then a Ditto appeared in the blackness. I watched as the Ditto transformed...into me! I knew without asking; somehow I had been given the power of Ditto, something I'd longed for ever since I got my own Ditto.

Suddenly I was back in the cold forest, Mew's aura no longer around me; it had moved on. Quickly, I ran with the other kids as they hurried down towards the tunnels. If the helicopters and people in them were after us, they'd have a hard time finding us in the mountain tunnels.
    ~~~~~~~~

Saeko
    ~~~~~~~~
    I was excited. For the first time, I got to ride in a helicopter! Mom and Dad were piloting the thing and I stood in back with a couple other people that my parents knew from work. It was one of those military helicopters too, the ones with the open sides.

Thunder and Thundra were each grabbing onto one of my ankles, Thunder on the left, Thundra on the right. I was standing near the edge, holding on tightly to the bar at the top so I didn't fall. Watching all the scenery fly by was...amazing. So peaceful from up here, just like it should be.

"We've spotted it!" Dad said, as something from the cockpit beeped loudly. Mom responded with, "Adjusting trajectory to match." I didn't know quite what they were doing, but I did know we were chasing after a Mew. Mom and Dad kept saying that if we could catch this Mew, we could win over Yevon. Something about its power could help us.

I looked out again, and saw the looming shape of Mt. Moon coming up. From up here it looked so...pretty. Like nothing could destroy it. I could stare at something like that for hours, studying how the shape of the mountain was just so perfect. I sighed; this is what I knew Mom and Dad wanted: Peace, harmony, and nature.

The cockpit beeped again, and the helicopter turned a little more. I poked my head out and saw a clearing up ahead. It was a small clearing, but what caught my attention was that it was glowing pink. We went towards the light, when suddenly something small and purple was hurled at the helicopter. The helicopter swerved to avoid it and...

"YAAAHH!" I screamed as I lost my grip on the pole. Thunder and Thundra screamed as they gripped harder onto my ankles. I fell; someone screamed my name, but I didn't pay attention. I was going to hit the pink light!

Then all around me was pink. The trees stopped moving below me before dissolving into the pink, and I felt a warmth inside me. Then I realized what was in the middle of the pink.

Mew.

It looked at me, and I could see it looking at me strangely. But then it somehow told me that he thought I was 'good' and offered me a 'power.'

Now I was confused. I had no idea what the Mew meant by me being 'good' and giving me a 'power.' However, somehow I could tell that Mew meant no harm, only to help. That's really what Mom and Dad had been searching for, right?

Feeling my answer, Mew dissolved into the pink and I felt...stronger. My arms and legs seemed to get larger, but I couldn't see any difference. I also felt a strange tingling in my hands and my head, but I didn't know what was happening.

The next thing I knew I was on the ground in the middle of the forest and the Mew had disappeared. Thunder and Thundra were looking around at the trees, obviously conused like me. Getting up, I checked myself. Nowhere seemed hurt on my body, and my jeans were only slightly dirty; something that Mew did must have lowered me down gently.
    ~~~~~~~~

Figured SSM might try and hinder the helicopters in some way. Also I'd guess that Roy will be finding Saeko pretty soon, since he'd have to have been near the Mew at the same time.
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Name: Roy Karrde
    Alliance: Yevon * If any one knows their Mewtations history they should know Roy wont stay with them long *
    Physical Looks: He's around 6 foot with very short, thined out black hair and hazel eyes, he has a semi muscular build, and wears a blue tee shirt which has a yellow circle around the middle of the arms, he always wears his black leather jacket with him and sometimes flips on his sunglasses duing mission he doesnt really care if it is night or day when he wears his sunglasses.
    Personality: Roy's pretty nice and caring for people, he will begin to sympathize alot with the Mewtations once he meets them, usually he goes out of his way to help people.
    Pokémon: No Pokemon * I never really used them in the first RPG why start now? *
    Power: Mirror Coat * In the begining the power creates a very light silver coating around his body that blocks some attacks but can be destroyed easily, later on he should be able to expand the power to protect others *
    Weapons: He carries a expandable metal stick with him, that with a press of a button can elongate to a fighting stick or can shorten to allow it to be carried easily
    Other: Brother to Laura Karrde * I'll do her sign up later if thats okay *

Roy Karrde
    ---------------------------
    I sat down on the bumpy helicopter ride and looked at the pictureof my little sister, it had been so long since I had seen her, she had been eight when I left her with the now enimies of Yevon. I didnt care, I knew she was safe well safe egnough until we got this assignment: To go in and destroy the children of the midnight forest. "1 Minute till Drop Zone" The leader of the group warned us, and I switched on my night vision goggles, hopefully we would reach there before Gell did, if not they could have gotten to Laura, and well I didnt want to think that my little sis was dead.

"Were coming up on them" The leader said swinging open the side door to the helicopter, I peered out to see many kids running toward a field, they all seemed to drop for the ground when they saw us. We made another pass and prepared to land when a bright light almost like a nucular explosion peerced out from the center of a field. Everyone in the helicopter seemed to jump back and the once the light faded a almost electrical charge was left in the air.

"What the hell was that?" The pilot asked, the kids were making a run for the cave the others, the Gell members were just sitting down, damn it they had made it to Mew first.

"We cant land in that were going to be out numbered, we have to take care of the kids first, besides they wont be leaving with our chopper cutting off their route" The leader reminded us, I nodded and so did the others and we rocketed past the Gell members and I had just egnough time to look down and look straight into the eyes of a girl who was looking back at me.

"There they are" I pointed out as the last of the kids ran into the caves, a minute later we were down on the ground and the chopper left to cut off the Gell excape route.

"Troops prepare to open fire" Our squad leader said as we waited in the tree line with a firing position at the mouth of the cave, all we had to do is wait for all the kids to show themselves and that would be the end of them, God I hope Laura wasnt in there.

Banned

Signup Form:
    Name: Raven Tajiri
    Physical Looks: Raven stands at around 5'5" and is quite slim and slender. She's got a pale complexion, and vivid green eyes that often betray her strongest emotions. Her hair is a raven colour (which explains her name), and it's long...almost down to her butt. She wears a black long-sleeved shirt with a green stripe across her chest, and baggy black pants.
    Personality: Like a stereotypical 13 year old. She has major moodswings, and can vary from hyper-hyper to suicidal *coughPMScough*. She's a good person to turn to if you need someone to talk to, as she can always find time to listen to problems. She has a good sense of humour as well.
    Pokémon:
    Houndoom - M - Genki
    Blissey - F - Shizuka
    Power: Mew gave her the power of Roselia. She can make thorns appear anywhere on her body, so that when she hits someone it gives her the added power of cutting them. Later on in the RPG she developes the ability to poison people.
    Weapons: She has a small throwing knife hidden on her person...She also knows a little self-defence.
    Other: *pokes other with thorns*

~Raven~

"Genki...Shizuka...What's that noise?!"
    I looked to my two pokemon, hoping that they would be able to pinpoint the loud buzzing noise. It seemed to be getting closer and closer. I quickly searched around me, then glanced up to the sky.
    "Helicopters!" I yelled.
    Suddenly, a female voice rose above the din. It was Kiarah, telling us to run to the center of the forest. We had been there many times before, but now there was an urgency to reach the middle of our forest home.
    The other children were stood in the clearing in the middle of the forest, wondering what was happening. The droning noise above our heads wasn't helping much either.
    Then the open space was filled with a strange pink light. It seemed to be eminating from a small figure to my left. I turned around to get a better look...and came face to face with a Mew.
    It looked at all the kids in turn, even Kiarah, our "leader". Then it moved to face me.
    I felt a tingling sensation run through my body, starting at the tip of my toes and running right up to the top of my head. Somehow, Mew was telling me that I was to be granted the powers of Roselia. Then the tingling stopped, and I was left in the forest with a group of confused children.
    The helicopters were still buzzing above us, and it seemed that the only safe place to hide would be the mountain caves. I sprinted to them with the other kids, and we only emerged when we were sure that the helicopters had gone.

Advanced Trainer

.kaede."ten".sakamoto
    [All I ask for is forgiveness]

"What's that?"I said, running at full speed as soon as I felt it in my body, something or someone was coming. I had returned Absol, because he might hold me back. I knew it was a straight path to the forest called "Midnight." So I didn't need more help.

I must of not noticed that I was actually in the middle of the forest when I started to hear a helicopter flying.I ran to a bush, and squated, so that some kids I saw running wouldn't notice me, I didn't want ot fend them off. I looked straight, moving some bush so that I could see what the kids were conversing about.

"What's..that..?"I whispered. A pink Light engulfed the kids. I stood up, quickly, and soon found myself engulfed in the pink light..of a Mew. I felt like it was searching inside of me,for something. And I felt Mew do it too, my own soul felt shaken.
    'Please..mew...Forgive me.I only came to the forest to see these children, not to hurt them. Please, don't hurt me.'I thought quietly in my head. A Mew's body appeared before me in the pink light, and smiled in happyness.

Then, Everything went blank.It was a weird feeling to me, like I was dead or something. I looked ahead of me, and saw a Banette...Was I a Banette?I soon felt myself on the ground, laying. Sounds of children running and Helicopters coming over head filled my ears. I had to protect these kids, or help protect them.I wanted them to have a childhood that I didn't. And I felt Mew knew this too.

I stood up in a instant, and saw a Helicopter near a open cave, ready to shoot. I instantly remembered the design's on the Helicopter...Yevon.

(She's heading for the cave.)

It seems we are off to a good start, I like the progress so far. LIttle minor problems, like with Opaque supposed to have already become a Pokemon and such, but that's how RPGs work, can't see every little detail, unfortunately.
    Just try to go with it to the best of all your abilities.
    Now, for my post .

*-SSM-*
    The helicopter had already reached Mt. Moon. Forget it, I could not waste any more time, those kids would be dead soon. I stopped running and began to concentrate. I felt the pull of my energy and took hold of, pushing it below me (like Mewtwo, when using energy SSM's body and eyes glow dark blue). I opened my eyes as I began to fly upward. I focused on moving forward, and began heading towards the summit. Now airborne it didn't take long to reach the mountain, and I landed once I neared a forest off to the side of the mountain. I took a look around, and could suddenly feel energy rushing at me. I insticntively put up a barrier to block the energy, and I could see my blue energy clashing with the incoming pink energy.

"This is.. Mew's power!" I gasped and I let down my shield. I could feel the force of the power push some air towards me, but the energy was already dying away; I don't believe I was exposed to it. However, the matter of why Mew would release energy out in all directions was still a mystery. I closed my eyes and raised my hands upward towards the sky, and breathed in the air around me. Mostly fresh, but I could smell the exhaust of the helicopter. Despite this, I attempted a Recover attack. With the impurity now in the land, I'd be unable to regain all my energy from the flight and barrier attack; just enough for 1 or 2 attacks. This would be enough, however. I began walking forward into the forest. In the distance there was a clearing that seemed to have recently been abandonded; foot prints and dropped belongings littered the area. I could sense the presence of pure people slightly, but where was beyond me. And Mew was nowhere to be found. I looked up to see now multiple helicopters circling the area. Taking them all out would be a challange. I quickly picked the closest one and ran towards it. The helicopter seemed to be circling some caves dug out of the mountain. Troops wearing Yevon military uniforms were on the ground, surrounding all enterances into the mountain. Each carrying a weapon, I had to act fast. They had yet to notice me, so I wasn't under ALOT of pressure... I my left arm just above my right shoulder and concentrated on my power. Clenching and them opening my hand, I formed a Shadow Ball attack.

"Hey guys you should watch out for attack from outside the caves as well!" I yelled. Every man there turned in my direction and raised guns to aim at me. I quickly flung the Shadow Ball towards the center of the group. I didn't care if some got hit and died, they deserved it anyway. But fortunately for them, none were hit, though the explosion and resulting cloud of dust caused them to run.

"You may be able to run, but to avoid capture from me is impossible." I said. I searched through the dust simply by looking around. I saw a shadow running towards the forests, and I ran and tackled the person. We both crashed into the ground and I pinned the guy down, grabbing his weapon and pointing it at him.

"Where is Mew?" I said, as I stoof upward, still pointing the weapon at the guy.

"I don't know, my division was not sent after a Mew."

"So you were here to kill the kids?"

People and Pokémon alike be very afraid. I am unstoppable &amp; unbeatable. I laugh in the face of danger, eat when I&#039;m hungry, and belch in your face. Bow before me or face my wrath, for I am SuperSonicMewtwo, Master of all Pokémon and those who are annoying!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Name: Kaia (kai-ah)
    Physical Looks: 5'4, is somewhat pale and has a thin but strong build; has icy blue/gray eyes and brown hair that hangs down to her chin; she prefers to dress casually in a blue t-shirt, jeans and sneakers
    Personality: She's somewhat antisocial but likes to talk to people when they talk to her; she's big on battling and Pokemon training and likes to spar with anyone who has a Pokemon; she constantly trains and tries to do the best she can; can get mad easily but most of the times retains her nice and calm nature
    Pokémon: Kadabra (Nightshade), Charmeleon (Drake)
    Power: She has the powers of a Charizard. She can breathe small fireballs grow sharp claws on her hands, talk to any Charizard family and slightly to fire Pokemon and can gain a Charizard's strength. She's also trying to grow wings but hasn't been able to so far
    Weapons: She carries two matching daggers with her but doesn't use them on anyone, just for training
    Other: Nada

Kaia
    --------
    I twirled my blades around on the forest floor as Nightshade and Drake were sparring with each other. If those two psycho groups came after us and caught us, I wanted to put up a fight, even if I surrounded and at a disadvantage. I glanced over at Kiarah, who slightly backed away from my dangerous blades and instead looked into the direction of the setting sun. She was one of the few who I could have a decent conversation with but hardly any of the group was remotely interested in battling. A shame really since we had barely any defenses and if we wanted to survive, we couldn't just run away everytime we heard a noise. The forest and caves provided decent protection but in a group whose youngest "member" was 7 and less than half the group was willing to use weapons, it would be tough stay hidden for the rest of our lives.
    "Ok you guys, that's enough," I called out to them and put my daggers away in their hidden sheaths.
    Just then, I started to hear a buzzing noise and turned toward the horizon, where a small prick was evident in front of the dying sun.
    "CHILDREN! CHILDREN! DOWN TO THE CENTER OF THE FOREST! QUICKLY!"
    I rubbed my ears slightly as Kiarah was yelling practically right next to me. Every kid rush from out of nowhere into the clearing and we all huddled as Kiarah instructed them to run into the caves that merged with underground tunnels. Suddenly, one of the little kids stared wide-eyed at something behind Kiarah's back. Peering over her shoulder, I gasped at the sight of a Mew, it's pink aura constantly shining and reflecting against the forest, making it look like a mini wonderland. Slowly turning around, Kiarah looked into Mew's eyes and it looked like they were starting to talk, based on her changing facial expressions. It took a little while before she nodded and was bathed in a pink glow. Then Mew went to the others and had them bathed in the same pink glow before coming to me. It cocked its head for a moment before crinkling its eyes in amusement, as if it understood me like I was an old friend. Giving the legendary Pokemon a cool smile, I let the glow settle over me and in my view, it looked like flames we enveloping, a roar sounding in the distance. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I closed my eyes for a minute before opening them again and looking at Mew fly away into the distance.

It was then I remembered the helicopters coming, sounding louder and louder. Everyone made a mad dash towards the cave, with Kiarah and I at the back, looking out for any Gell or Yevon members. After going deep into the caves, we waited for something to change. Soon enough, the buzzing began to die away and a couple minutes later, there was no sound at all. Creeping out into the entrance, Kiarah looked around and found no one. The others followed at her beckoning, although a few were apprehensive. I was one of the few, since I felt that something was still not right. Listening for any movement, I heard nothing unusual as the kids began to talk again. Then I began to hear louder voices and looking through the woods with keen eyes, I spotted Yevon troops making their way towards us, mostly likely trying to kill the whole group. I motioned to Kiarah to gather up the others and as we moved quickly but silently back into the caves, I gulped as I tried to figure out what we were going to do.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Roy Karrde
    ----------------------------
    The gun was pointed straight to my head and I was scared for my life, it was true we were here to go after Mew, we were also supposed to finally wipe out these kids. "I'm here to save my sister, everyone else..I dont know" I replied and he cocked the gun.

It was a tense few moments and I knew reinforcements were coming, with our team in shambles Gell could get Mew, that would be horrible they would be indestructable. "Move" He finally said picking me up from the ground with one hand and half carrying me, half dragging me into the cave.

"It's safe to come out, Yevon wont bother you anymore" He said and I sighed in defeat as he tossed my weapon onto the ground and then pushed me forward. I was captured, finished, dead, those kids they would finish me off.

"I..I..Surrender" I sighed leaving my life in their hands.

Banned

Name: Lorelei Cosante

Alliance: Midnight Forest Alliance

Appearance: Average height, slender, and somewhat interesting, you wouldn’t tell she’s devil’s spawn from her looks. Decked out in black three-inch-heeled boots tight to the sides of her legs up to her knees, laced up tightly with black laces and a pattern of red roses decorating the heels. She wears incredibly short red shorts, tight and low-rise, with a similar pattern of black roses over the pockets. With it she wears a cropped black halter top, the strings tying it behind her neck and upper back red to accent it. Her long chestnut brown hair, streaked with red, is usually let loose to hang in her face, dropping down to frame her face. A silver chain with a heart on the end hangs at her chest, and two little silver chains bounce at her wrists.

Personality: She's about as nice as a female dragon with PMS and a whole chopping block full of knives and the entire range of the US Military's weapons. She'd sooner kill you than show kindmess. She's one big ball of sadistic humour. Although she attempts to take control of this anger, she is still a pretty nasty *****. She carries many secrets about her, and she holds them very close to her heart and would rather die than divulge them. She's a stubborn and obstinate one too, always has to be in charge. And when it comes to her enemies... they fear her, because when her temper comes into play, she pretty much loses control and will attempt murder, though it rarely ever happens. Even though she seems coldhearted enough to hate everything under the sun, she’s still quite the flirt and has a bit tendancy to go out of her way for some guy, and then once he’s happy change her mind and break his heart.

Powers: Future Sight. Though when she uses it it only gives her a minutes worth of the future in her head, it gives her enough of an advantage to overtake some of the worse enemies, though it saps her energy quite a bit if she uses it for lengthy periods.

Pokémon: Ponyta, female, named Butterfly Effect for the thin stripes along her back in the shape of a butterfly’s wings, identical and symmetrical to one another.

Weapons: A thin rod, with a red handle and a silver body, lightweight and slightly pliable but good enough to hurt you pretty bad if it hit you strongly enough. Its a simple enough weapon, but it can hurt, even if it only bruises and stuns a bit.

--

-Lorelei-

'That was slightly disturbing...' Lorelei thought, shaking her head as the bright flash subseeded. 'Whatever the heck that was, I don't know...' It wasn't every day a huge rose-colored flash just happened to engulf the clearing. And as she turned, she vaguely saw something pink darting through the woods. Twirling her stave in one hand and holding Butterfly Effect's reins in the other hand, she turned again, glancing around at all the children, or rather, teenagers, and even a few adults. The slender eighteen year old was one of the older of the bunch, but she certainly wasn't the oldest. She felt slightly different... but at the same time, she felt the same as usual.

Lorelei's head lifted with a jerk as she heard the telltale spinning noise of a helecopter above. Glancing at it with a scowl, she moved away from where she was standing in a vague clearing and took up a quick lope, taking a second to recall her Ponyta into a pokéball to prevent having to stress over that at the same time.

Vehemently letting out a sigh, she headed towards the cave where the other children had gone. Kaia and Kiarah, at the back, had finally ducked in, and Lorelei followed at a lag, jogging to catch up and still staying behind to prevent the Gells or Yevons from following.

"It's safe to come out, Yevon wont bother you anymore!"

Lorelei's pace slowed as she heard the man call, and she didn't dare shout back, let alone confirm which direction they where heading. Mount Moon's paths were mazelike, and leading them on the right track was not smart.

Coming to a stand-still after making sure the rest were going to keep going, Lorelei retraced her steps, and peered around a sharp corner, seeing a familiar boy being dragged along by an unmistakeable Gell member.

Taking a second to think, she waited for the man to come into view around the bend, and she swung out her stave, hitting the man in the nose with the iron rod and watching him fall backwards in surprise before he could shoot with his gun. Picking up the gun and grabbing Roy by the wrist, she growled, "Get a move on boy, before he does."

Banned

Would it be alright if I had a minor change? Just a last name... If it's alright, I would like to change it from "Izdlarme" to "Dlarmere" ("Emerald", her original-first-RPG name, spelt backwards). If no one posts in response to this, I will accept it as an okay. If it's not okay, then that's fine.

Also, in the original RPG, Mew was captured by the children (me, actually ), but in one post it said Mew flew off. Will we be seeing the little guy/girl/it again?

Annika Izdlarme
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The pink glow surrounded me, and engulfed me. It filled every atom and molecule.

“Child,” the Mew said telepathically. Its thought seemed… sympathetic. “You will see that you can effect the world around you.”

“What?” I whispered aloud. And, then, the pink was gone. As was the Mew. “No…”

I watched it go, even as the helicopters grew closer. I felt strange. Almost as if I was no longer solid. Curious at what had been done to me, I looked at my hand… only to see some of the ground through my near-transparent skin. Was I dead? What was going on?

Tears began welling up in my eyes. Some of the kids, still wary of the threat, began running into the caves. I followed suit… But, then again, what did it matter? I seemed to be no more than a ghost…

Even while you’re dead and have nothing to lose… You’re still a coward. The thought snuck across my thoughts, as I started mentally kicking myself.

It was nearly complete silence, so it wasn’t hard to hear the yell of “Yevon won’t bother you anymore!” If only that were true. I was tempted to get up and see what the commotion was about, but hesitated. Lorelei went, instead. I went back to concentrating on solidifying – Maybe I wasn’t a hopeless ghost after all…

Advanced Trainer

Don't you people go to school or have jobs or something? Man, talk about fast paced.... And I've decided to follow suit with everyone else, and pretend Matt into Gardevoir never happened. Yet.

Matt:

I retreated further back into the cave, leaving most of the other kids to keep lookout. Now, Annika, Imani, Raven, Kayla, Mike, Lirin, Laura, and I were a safe enough distance away from the entrance to avoid immediate detection. Noticing that Annika seemed even more antisocial than usual, I walked over to her to offer some comfort. "Well, at least no one was hurt, right?" I offered as she stared at her hand, seeming to be ignoring me. Annoyed, I patted her shoulder, only to have my hand go through it. She looked at me, shocked, and I felt a sudden tingling sensation. In a moment, it was over. Relieved, I turned around, coming face-to-face with Raven. The funny part was, I was at eye level with her! Noticing the weird look she was giving me, I asked her what it was about. "Garde, Gardevoir Voir?" With a gasp, I looked at my hand. It was light green, and definatly inhuman in it's odd shape. She chuckled. "Oh man, I never pictured you as a Gardevoir, Matt."

EDIT: Sorry, got the wrong hand color. Haven't seen a Gardevoir pic in a while.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Laura Karrde
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    I stood back at the end of the group as we trudged through the cave, I felt bad for who ever was captured by the group, but were they really wanting to kill us? Why would they want to do that? What kindof threat could we pose to them?

"Hey wait up" A adult voice said behind me obviously out of breath and panting.

"Umm hi, your not with our group are you?" I asked curiously, shifting my weight from one foot to the other, and then I began to back up in fear, if she wasnt with the group, she must be one of the people trying to kill us. I tried to find my voice to yell or scream or do something for help but it just wasnt coming.

"Hey calm down, it's not like that, I'm not a bad guy my name's Ka...I mean ten" She said and I studied her oddly. "It's a nickname" She added.

"I'm Laura, Laura Karrde" I said extending my hand which she shook very lightly.

"Now c'mon lets go and catch up for the rest of the group" She said taking my hand and running off to catch up with them.

Master Trainer

I'm sorry Opaque about your character changing before, I didn't understand that the 'tingling' sensation was a transformation.

Also... if any character (older and female) wants to be Clark's older sister, that would be great! ^^;

Name: Clark Rathson
    Alliance: Child of Midnight, although his parents are for Gell.
    Physical Looks: Imagine him like the attachment below. Yes... I know, it's Cloud. Just imagine him as a 7 year old. (same hair style... figure... even for a 7 year old, he's slightly muscular, just not THAT muscular.) However, his outfit is different o'course. He wears a simple white t-shirt, which is a slight muscle shirt but that's only because he's grown and the shirt has become tight for him, but he doesn't have any other clothes. He wears forest-green shorts, which are made out of a light, slightly jean material with a rope-like belt which ties together to tighten it since it's sort of baggy. He wears black and white tennis shoes however... which are a little ragged. However, his hair is messy but seems perfect for him. *sigh* (like Cloud's..) *swoon*Personality: Very wild... very hyperactive. To him, the world is his playground and there is no such meaning as 'no'. The only way for him to listen to anyone really is for them to give him soem sort of bribe. ^^; He's got a temper too. Push him the wrong way and he won't hesitate to slug even the biggest of foes. Although... perhaps he'll learn some day.
    Pokémon: None
    Power: Arcanine's powers. He can somtimes summon little fire 'poofs' but nothing too extreme right now. When he gets REALLY REALLY REALLY mad some times random non-organic items will burst into fire. ^^; But he has no control over his 'slight' powers right now... He never takes showers, and strangely he never smells bad nor looks dirty for longer than an hour. ^^ His body is constantly warm... like a warm blanket. ^^
    Weapons: He has a toy water gun which he no longer likes to use.
    Other: He ran away from home with his older sister... the only one he really listens too. ^^;

Clark Rathson

Child of the Forest - Arcanine Powers - 7 yr M

" Waiit! Wait, wait!" Clark yelled, the little boy's tears welling up with warmth and growing as he watched everyone leave the cave. He frowned... here he had ran into the cave almost faster than the other children (all older than he) and now they were leaving again so soon. The Helicopters had scared Clark... he was worried it was his parents trying to find him... from Gell. He didn't want to go with them... he didn't want to be near this parents ever since they started hurting people.

" Clark! Come'on!" Annika had yelled from far away... and he heard Matt yelp as if suddenly discovering some thing. Clark normally didn't like following orders, b ut he didn't want to be left in the dark cave all alone...

The Mew gazed at everyone...a nd soon it had looked at Clark. Almost giggling... it laughed, and Clark had defiantly frowned, as if daring iti to laugh at his age. It then spoke to him... clearly..
    Age makes no difference to a soul. Only the worth with in the year makes your true spirit age.
    Clark was confused... and the Mew giggled again inside his head.
    Will of Fire. Spirit of Flames. Protection of... yes, Power of Arcanine.
    THen the light seemed to completely engulf Clark...

"Will? Spirit? Protection? Arcanine?" Clark mumbled to himself... as he trudged forward and dashed towards the other. Soon he found everyone outside... and a... apokemon?
    " What's THAT?!" Clark gasped, amazed by the strange site..
    " It's... it's Matt!" Raven smirked, poking him as he growled.
    "Matt? Why is ... is he a pokemon?" Clark blinked, obviously bewildered...

" Must be... his power.." Kiarah responded, but her face -usually cheery and kind- was stern and ... well, looked different than usual. Clark's gaze went where Kiarah's went, and soon he saw a man cowering... as he was afraid of us. Near him was Lorelei, and then there was another... b ut he looked rather strange, as if some thing was different about him.
    "Who are they?" Clark asked... but no one was paying attention to him, they were all looking at the (member of Yevon) and the strange guy who seemingly seemed to not be worried about much.

" Who are you?!" Clark yelled (as much as a young 7 year old could..) as he ran forward, away from the main group except for Lorelei, standing in the middle, frownign as if confused yet demanding for his question to be answered.
    "Clark!" Kiarah gasped... standing her ground in a protective manner- she didn't seem to quite trust (SSM) the one guy. She seemed as if she wanted to protect everyone from going any further... as if she wanted to make sure it was safe to 'release' them... (of course, Kiarah had really no control over them, but she tried to protect them as much as possible... as much as she could and they would allow.)

"Who are you...?" Clark repeated less forceful and more curious, staring defiantly at the strange guy, cocking his fluffy blonde-head to the side with a stern 7-year-old look.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    [Please Send Tell]

Advanced Trainer

Matt:

I growled as Raven poked me. I had never really considered her to be the poking type, but the situation seemed to bring out her "Funnier" side. As I slapped her hand away, she grabbed me again. "Kiarah, can I keep it? Puh-LEEZE?" She said, in a mock-child voice. I tried to push her away, but I wasn't as strong as normal. Resignedly, I hung limp in her arms, wishing I knew how to get back to normal, hoping the other people who weren't back yet would fail to notice me. I really didn't want to be seen in a skirt.

Ooc: That's ok Bulba, honest mistake.

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Gomen nasaii for not seeing that... ^^;
    ~|~|~|~|~
    Kayla

I leaned against the rock, going over everything that had happened in the past hour or so. It probably wasn't even that long, but some things seem to last quite a while...

Mew had told me something... It would give me a power, a power that I would need to survive with the 'other' people... It was strange, the way that Mew said 'other'. However, seeing a Mew was strange and communicating at all with it was even stranger... I didn't want the power. I was a pacifist, I hated fighting. It only caused pain and in the end achieved absolutely nothing except hurt. Mew insisted... it offerend me a power without its own weakness, that of a Sableye... I still didn't want it. I wouldn't be able to use it, I'm too weak as a person. "You're not weak..." echoed through my head, "... you just don't like the idea of hurting. I'll give you another thing to help you... to help you use your powers. To help you survive. Would that be alright...?" I had accepted, and I suddenly felt a sensation around me. It was cold, dark, but yet comforting in a way... pink blinded me, and then...

Raven was having a ball teasing Matt, who seemed to be stuck as a Gardevoir. That would stink if he was like that forever... I mean, Pokemon are great and all, but I'm glad I'm human.

What's wrong with being a Pokemon?!
    Nothing. I never said anything was wrong with it.
    Well, it sure sounded as if you'd hate that.
    If humans could capture me and put me in this little ball over half the time, I'd sure not like it!
    Ah, now you're starting to think like them. Welcome to the world.

Hold the phone. I just had a conversation in my head. That's... not normal, right? Oh, great, first a Mew, then people turning into Pokemon, now I talk to myself. Can't my life stay normal for half a second?
    Apparently not.
    I didn't ask you.
    Fair enough.

Damn voices. I wonder if anyone around here has a degree in psychotherapy? Probably not, considering they were all kids...

Suddenly I felt really tired, like I had been running a long ways. Well, in a respect I had. And I was getting dizzy. Oh yes, now I'm light-headed. I think it's about time I sat down...

I stuck my hand out towards the nearest tree to support myself as I began tipping over. My balance was failing, too. Geeze, am I sick or something?

Oh, yes, that tree... My hand never made contact.

"OW!" I cried out in pain as I fell onto the ground. Suddenly I gasped as I realized why I had hit the ground: I passed right through the tree I was being supported on! Ok, I think I know my power now...
    No you don't. That was just the beginning.
    You did that?!
    Who else could of?
    ... shut up.
    Make me.
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

The real Shonta Moderator

Imani
    ~~~~~~~

"I wonder what happened to me?" I asked myself.

Power of lightning. You hold a Jolteon's power, I remember the Mew say to me earlier.

Oh. I looked over at Matt's new look. "Hey Matt, are you turning into a Gardevior or are you just trying out a new look?" Kanna and I laughed at my crack.

"Gardevoir!" he shouted angrily.

I pretended to look sorry. "I don't know what you said, but I'm sorry. It's okay, I'm going through the same thing. Come here and let me give you some advice." He crept near. "Now soon you're going to wonder why there are red stains in your pants. But don't worry, it's not blood. Best of all it only happens once a month!"

Matt blushed and punched me in the arm.

"Imani, that's mean!" Kiarah shouted at me.

"What? With the look of that skirt, I thought he was changing genders!"

"Voir! Gardevior gar!" Matt snapped.

"Yeah, whatever," I said nonchalantly.

EDIT: Sorry about that, Opaque. I edited.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Banned

Gawd, short post, gtg soon --;; Must post now for fear of being lost later.

-Lorelei-

"Who is that?" Clark shouted, and Lorelei calmly looked up. Well, as calmly as she could. She had an absolute scowl on her face.

"You don't wanna know this jerk." she replied, giving Roy and icy stare and yanking him around by the collar. "Moveit, Yevon goon, or you're going over to the Gell..."

Advanced Trainer

ooc: CC, Matt is still a Gardevoir, and thusly, can't speak english.

Matt:

Raven looked quizzically at Imani. "You really think Matt's female now? Hang on, I'll check...." Realizing what that meant, I tried afresh to escape her grip, to no avail. In a few minutes, she had her answer. "Wow Imani, I guess you were right..... Can I call her Marie?"

Banned

~Raven~

I ran deeper into the cave with a group of other kids, leaving the others to keep lookout. I stood still for a while, comtemplating what Mew had said to me in my own head.
    I shall grant you the power of Roselia. Use it well, for trouble is brewing...
    I walked over to Matt, who had just muttered something to Annika. He had a weird look on his face, then started to glow a strange light green colour. It lasted for a few seconds, then it was gone. In Matt's place was a very confused-looking Gardevoir. He...she...it turned to face me, then let out a startled "Garde, Gardevoir Voir?" Then, he looked at his hand, gasping at the green coloured skin.
    "Oh man, I never pictured you as a Gardevoir, Matt," I said, wondering what the hell had just happened. Then I poked him, and watched him wince as he recoiled from my touch.
    "Can I keep it?" I asked, in a mocking voice, "Pleeease?"
    He tried to push me away, but the attempt was so feeble that I couldn't help laughing.
    Imani walked over, also laughing at Matt's predicament. She asked if Matt was now a female, then whispered something that I couldn't quite catch.
    "You really think Matt's female now? Hang on, I'll check...." peeped under his "skirt", then nodded my head.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Kaia
    ------
    As went back into the cave to watch over the others, I saw Raven and Imani tease Matt about turning into a Gardevoir. At first, it was rather amusing but it started to get more irritating until Raven looked under his skirt to see his gender. Stomping over to the both of them, I pushed them out of the way and stood in front of Matt.
    "Look you two, I understand that you want to have fun but right now, this isn't the time. We have Gell and Yevon members after us, a Mew came by and granted us some powers for god know's what reason and tt's rude to check under one's skirt for a gender, even if it was a joke. GOT IT?!?"
    I swirled around and gripped Matt, holding on hard.
    "You'd better get out of that form right now or you'll wish you've never seen me practice with my daggers."
    Petrified, Matt started to shake before changing back to his former self. Backing up against the wall, he waited for me to hurt him but exasparated, I held up my arms and shook my head.
    "Did you really think I would actually hurt you? I'm not that ruthless you know."
    I chuckled and left the scared and perplexed trio to walk out of the cave where I saw Lorelei kicking and stabbing the Yevon member with her rod. I wish she would stop but it was hard to convince even her to not hurt an enemy.
    "You know," I piped up, "maybe this Yevon guy can tell us a bit about himself and his team, perhaps tell us what they're after besides us. I mean, their whole purpose couldn't have been to kill us all, would it?
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Advanced Trainer

Matt:

Glaring daggers at Raven and Imani, I watched as Kaia and Lorelei tried to get some information out of our prisoner. I'd really hate to have been him. Lorelei could be very persuasive, and I don't mean bribes. I shivered. Being a Pokemon had not been a fun experience.
    You mean you don't like me?
    Whossat?!
    You mean you can't figure it out?
    Have I gone nuts?
    Oh, fine, if you're really that thick, then I'll just tell you. I'm your other side. Your Gardevoir side.
    So I HAVE gone bonkers?
    Not exactly. *smirks* I'm a portion of you, infused with Gardevoir. and I'M the one who controls when you transform, so you better be nice to me.
    I wonder if that Yevon member happens to be a shrink?
    Get used to me, pal. I'm not going anywhere. And without me, you'll never know all the secrets about your transformations. So next time you sass me, you're going back to MY body! (the Gardevoir body)

ooc: In short, to master his abilities, Matt has to do something that is about as likely as me turning into a Swellow: He has to get on good terms with this other mind of his.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Roy Karrde
    -------------------------------
    "You know," Kaia piped up, "maybe this Yevon guy can tell us a bit about himself and his team, perhaps tell us what they're after besides us. I mean, their whole purpose couldn't have been to kill us all, would it?"

"Thank you" I said shaking Lorelei's grip off of me, I wondered if any one remembered that I used to be a part of this now pathetic excuse for a group. "Well my name is Roy..Roy Karrde, I came here to pick up my little sister and get out of here"

"So you werent planning on warning the rest of us of your little plan? just get out and let the rest of us get slaughtered?" Lorelei asked pushing me, I turned around and shoved her back for that comment.

"Hey the hammer is about to come down on you guys, and I dont want to be in the way, Yevon and Gell are cooking up something and they want you guys out of the way. No matter where you go now, your going to be hunted, what ever family you have left you should consdier dead, your life is now over" I said, making my little speach, these caves would be swarming soon of one group or the other, these kids were dead and they all knew it, it was just a matter of time.

Advanced Trainer

.kaede."ten".sakamoto
    [Forgivness is the wish that can not be granted.]

'I gave you the power of Banette.Use it wisely, help protect these children'Words that rattled in my head, words from Mew before the light disappated before.I was now walking fastly with Laura, towards the other children, but soon felt her cold finger's not on my hand. I stopped, and looked behind me.

"Your Hand..went through mine.."Laura had stopped in her hands, examining her hand. I examined mine, and decided I could go through stuff. I concentrated a little bit more, and felt her cold, clamy hand on mine once more. I started to walk more, just thinking about That Yevon Helicopter. But it wasn't a long walk till we found more of those children. And look!They had a Yevon playmate too.

I hid behind some of the rocks, and pushed Laura down with me. They seemed to be talking, and I..guess I was afraid of what they would think of me..Which is a silly though, I'm probably older than most of them!I looked around, and Laura wasn't there anymore. I heard her voice behind the rock,and my back slid down the rock a little more..and my butt scrapped the floor,making a noise.

Banned

-Lorelei-

"You're full of bull****." she growled, impulsively grabbing the collar of his jacket and showing a fist close to his face. "I don't trust you any farther than I could throw you!"

"Why would I lie to you? They're going to come in here and kill you all, and your lives will be over, by Yevon's hands or Gell's." Roy replied with an impatient tone.

"Oh no, don't even go there, Roy, you'd lie over your parents name if you had to. These children will not die, and these adults and teenagers will not die, but you will." she snarled, narrowing her eyes.

Kaia gave a look of slight irritation at Lorelei's words, and Lorelei glanced around at all the children for a moment before snapping at Roy, "Take your sister and go crawl into a corner and die, what are you waiting for?"

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I post only becuase Lorelei is threatning my life over MSN IM

Roy Karrde
    --------------------------
    I smirked, looking at Lorelei, that is just like her, only caring about herself. She was the most selfish, egotistical, stupid person I ever knew. "What I'm waiting for? WHAT I'M WAITING FOR? I'm waiting for a apology for the last time we met" I yelled at her, spit flying into her face.

"I, am, not, giving, you, a, apology" Lorelei yelled back pushing me with every step. On the heals of that last word she tried to take a swing at me, well I guess she did take a swing at me. I staggered back from the punch a little, waited a second and punched her in the face, which hurt my hand.

"You two stop it, Roy your not going anywhere becuase Yevon would never be convinced that we just let you go, and Lorelei we need him if we get in a scrape so calm down" Kiarah yelled, I let my shoulders drop and relaxed, this was going to be a long evening.

Banned

-Lorelei-

"Apology?" she snapped, having been taken offguard when he hit her back, staggering backwards and raising one hand to her nose, which was lightly bleeding now down her lip. "Why the hell would I owe you an apology, after that?!"

Placing one hand on her hip, the other stemming the nosebleed, she said sarcasically, "But, of course, I've forgotten, you own the world and everything in in... how dare I forget? Of course, Roy, I'll apologize for everything under the sun." she ranted, the sarcasm dripping off her voice.

Holding her stave against her hip loosely, she lightly held it infront of his face. "I refuse to have him with us. He's a liar and a phony and he'll screw us over without a second thought if we let him in." she said, more to everyone else though she kept her eyes on Roy.

Advanced Trainer

Matt:

I sat down, moving slightly away from the group to sit upon a boulder. I didn't want them to hear me talking to "Myself".
    Listen, you, No one bosses me around, not even some mysterious voice in my head.
    You seem to be forgetting who holds the power in this relationship.
    No I'm not. I hold the power, and YOU are just a figment of my imagination.
    What, do you want a demo?
    No, I don't. Well, ok, if I'm stuck with you, can you at least tell me your name?
    M'name's Athenae.
    *Bursts into laughter* Who do you think you are, a Goddess?
    I warned you....

Suddenly, I felt the tingling sensation again.

You know, Kaia's gonna get PO'ed at you now...
    That's ok, I can't feel pain. Anything she does to you will be just to you.

Master Trainer

No one wants to be Clark's older sister? ^^;;;; ermm... k....

Clark

Child of the Forest - Arcanine Powers - 7 yr old M

Clark's eyes widened as the strange guy from Yevon talked, and then he suddenly began talking about Gell or Yevon taking over, and soon killing us and us... us being... dead... along with our family. Clark didn't care about his parents, they were dead to him... even as a 7 year old... since he and his sister ran away. But his sister? Dead?!
    "NO!" Clark yelled, his eyes narrowing as he ran up to Roy and stood right in front of him, looking upwards in a fierce defiant manner.
    "Take it back! My sister will not be dead! No one here will die!!!"
    Roy shook his head, taking a few steps back as he looked at Clark and shook his head..
    " Sorry... but you all will be dead once they get h-"
    Anger filled Clark as he heard the words, and before he could finish Clark suddenly charged at Roy and instantly collided with him in a 'take down' like manner. However, usually a 7 year old boy could not take down one like Roy... since Roy was older, and probably in all usual means 'stronger'. But Clark has been given the power of an Arcanine... Arcanine's were...
    big..
    strong...
    protective..
    fierce..
    Oh yeah, and they had a killer take down attack when provoked. So, when Clark collided into Roy, Roy was sent hurling backwards a little ways (Take down wasn't at full strength... Clark just used it unknowingly. =^^=) The stunned man looked up, as Clark stood there, his eyes almost burning with an inner fire...
    " No one is gonna die!!! I won't let them!!" Clark shouted, tears almost forming in the corners of his eyes... but he tried to fight them back. He had to be strong, he felt he had to be...
    Looking at the other guy (SSM), he frowned and almost growled at him..
    " I was wondering who you were. Are you one of them?"
    [Please Send Tell]

*-SSM-*

I starred at the Yevon member with hatred. However, as I wished, it was not my place to choose his fate, I interveined with the attack on the children, so it would rightuflly be their decision.
    "Move." I said, grabbing the man by his clothing and dragging him into a cave enterance.
    "It's safe to come out, Yevon wont bother you anymore." I yelled, so that the children, if they heard me, would know they could return to their lives.
    "I..I..Surrender." The man said, realising he could not win in any sort of fight. He seemed terrified for his life, and I was sure that he was nolonger a threat. Assuming the kids had already come out into the clearing, I dropped the weapon and pulled the man back outside. It was then that I could see the children... and realised the results of Mew's power release. I had previously thought that the kids were far away due to not sensing human energy much.. But now it seemed like this was not the case; these kids, they had adopted the abilities only Pokemon contained. Some seem worried, some were poking fun at each other, and the scene was chaotic. Among the squabling kids I saw a group of older people, probably about my age, in the center trying to calm things down. As I began to head in their direction, one came towards me and whacked the Yevon member with a large stick-thing. I dropped the man and backed away slightly. The two began talking and fighting, it seemed apparant that the two knew each other from some previous engagement, but such a thing didn't seem relevent to me. Everyone was acting on their own, and some order was needed.

"Okay. Everyone, SHUT THE **** UP!" Every person in the vicinity stopped moving and looked at me.
    "I really don't know what's going on here completely, but it seems to me that if we stay out in the open, we'll be picked off easily. We must regroup and prepare for any future attack. Or even attack the enemy first."

"Who put you in charge?"
    "Why should we listen to you?"
    "I was wondering who you were. Are you one of them?"
    "He must be a Gell guy he looked like he was gonna kill that Yevon guy-"
    "QUIET! I am not in charge, I am making a SUGGESTION. You need not listen to me, I'll leave you all alone if you want. And you can be sure that I am not a member of Gell, I know very well that rules are needed to keep order on this planet, no one can completely fend for themselves." The kids all seemed to quiet down and process what I had said. One woman, who seemed to have been stopping the Yevon member and a girl from killing each other, came up to me.

"We don't know you, and I doubt you know any of us. However, you seem to be right, order is needed, we had some order until those helicopters arrived... Anyway, we offer hospitality to anyone who isn't trying to kill us, so I guess for the time being, you can stay? It isn't really my decision but I don't see any reason why not."

"Maybe Kiarah is right."
    "We have enough trouble now."
    "You." One girl looked straight at me, and pointed her stick-thing at my face. "You do anything that seems remotely against us, and you're dead. And you will explain the older ones here how you freaked this idiot out so much." She said, gesturing towards the Yevon member.

"He's a freak that's how." The man said, now glarring at me. I eyed him back.

"Let's try and return to some state of normalcy, shall we?" I said. "I first thing we should try to figure out what has happened to everyone. Some of these kids seem to be turning into Pokemon, others look like they're falling through each other."

People and Pokémon alike be very afraid. I am unstoppable &amp; unbeatable. I laugh in the face of danger, eat when I&#039;m hungry, and belch in your face. Bow before me or face my wrath, for I am SuperSonicMewtwo, Master of all Pokémon and those who are annoying!

Advanced Trainer

*deleted earlier post for fear of it bogging the storyline down too much*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Laura Karrde
    ~*~*~*~*~*~
    "Ten" I wispered peering back from where I had moved on the rock, the group was having alot of trouble right now, and I didnt want to get into it. From the sounds up ahead it sounded like a fight was happening or something.

"Ten are you there?" I asked peering behind me again, she was no where to be seen, finally I heard a scraping noise, which no one else seemed to notice. I followed the noise and found ten behind some rocks.

"C'mon ten we need to go introduce you" I wispered pulling on her arm to try and get her up, she looked at the arm I was pulling and then up at me.

"It's okay Laura, they are busy right now, lets just wait until everyone has calmed down" Ten replied, I sighed and slid down next to her, making a little less noise than she did.

"So...ten do you have any family members, parents? brothers? sisters?" I asked her she looked down at the ground, a tear trickled out of her eye.

"My parents are dead, I have no other brothers or sisters" Ten replied quietly, we both sat there silently for a second until I finally turned to her.

"I dont have any parents either, I have a brother but he disapeared when he got mad at his ex girlfriend, he said I would be safe here, but it's hard growing up with out a family" I said sadly, I missed having a family, or friends or anything. "Hey if you kindof want...you could be like my big sister or something" I asked her.

She began to answer when a big guy walked past us dragging along another person who I gasped at when I saw his face. "Laura what is it?" Ten asked me, I was almost speachless, I tried to find the words to talk again and finally did.

"That's..my brother" I replied.

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, just so you know, BL and SSM have agreed that Mew has run off, so no more Mew for now.

Mike
    ~~~~~~~~
    This was all just too confusing. First we get scared by helicopters, get calmed by Mew only to get powers from Mew, then we run into the caves and are followed by a Yevon guy and someone who knows that we have powers. Now we're all fighting over organizing and stuff, and what to do with these two new people.

"Listen!" I shouted, startling myself and getting everyone's attention. "I think regrouping to prepare for an attack is a good idea. I don't know or care who he (I pointed at the new non-Yevon kid [SSM]) is or whether or not he's on our side. I do have a feeling that Yevon and Gell are going to somehow link Mew to us and they'll probably find and attack us, looking for it. We can't be unprepared."

Silence ensued, and I felt my face grow hot. I'd just made a fool of myself in front of the only people I really knew. Slowly I started to turn away, when Kaia of all people spoke up. "I think Mike's right," she said. This at least turned more heads at Kaia. Then slowly, more people started agreeing too.

"That's more like it," the non-Yevon [SSM] said. "Now if you really want to prepare, I can show you a place for it. Come with me."
    ~~~~~~~~

Saeko
    ~~~~~~~~
    "I hate being lost," I said aloud, Thundra and Thunder tagging along behind me. I was lost somewhere in a forest near a mountain and separated from anyone I knew besides my Pokémon. I was wandering, looking for a way out or someone to tell me where the way out was. Suddenly, the trees opened up to a mountainside, and I knew I really was lost.

"Dammit," I said under my breath, leaning on the wall of the tunnel. Then, from inside, I heard...voices? Carefully, I headed down the tunnel, my Pokémon jumping onto my shoulders. Quietly I stepped towards the noises around the wall and looked around the corner. There were a few people there, some around my age, some older and some younger. They seemed to be arguing about something.

'Maybe I'll just tag along with them and find my way out...' I thought to myself. Slowly I crept over and casually, seamlessly blended in with the crowd. Then a boy about my age spoke up above the rest of the people and said something about regrouping. I didn't pay much attention, and by the time I noticed he had mentioned Gell and Yevon, he had finished his speech.

"I think Mike's right," a girl replied. She looked my age too, but seemed to have a tougher appearance than either the boy or me. Then the group was filled with the buzz of agreements going around.

"That's more like it," another guy said. I looked over, and while I didn't recognize the speaker, I noticed that the guy next to him I had seen in that helicopter earlier. "Now if you really want to prepare, I can show you a place for it. Come with me." Slowly the mass of people started moving.

"Hey, I don't recognize you...who are you?" It was the boy who had spoken up earlier. Quickly I thought up an excuse.

"Er, I kinda just arrived here," I said. It was the truth. "My name's Saeko," I added, figuring they probably wouldn't recognize just my first name.

"Ah, I'm Mike. So...did you see that Mew earlier?" He said, obviously trying to make conversation.

"Yes...I did," I said carefully. "Why?"

"Did you get a, um, 'power' too?"
    "Er, yeah, it said something about giving me a 'power,' but I don't know what it was exactly..."
    "Well, all I can say is it's probably Pokémon-related."
    "Huh?"
    "Just about everyone here has shown some kind of power that a Pokémon might have. Transforming into a Gardevoir, suddenly falling through trees like a ghost..."
    "Ah..."

We walked in mostly silence after that, aside from the general murmuring of the crowd around us. All the time I was thinking of some way to get away and back to my parents. No doubt they were worried about me by now.
    ~~~~~~~~

I don't see any discontiguities with any other post, but feel free to correct me if I messed something up. Just wanted to help move the story along...
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD