Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower, v.33!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower, v.33!

Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool, Cheesey, and Kirei

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
    Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Current poll: (3/1) What's your favourite baby animal and why? Do you wish you could keep it as a pet or maybe you do already? If you don't like baby animals why not?

~*~

(3/1) What's your favourite baby animal and why? Do you wish you could keep it as a pet or maybe you do already? If you don't like baby animals why not?
    Kittens, by a long shot. I prefer adult cats, but kittens are so funny! When my cat was a kitten she kept chasing the chairs in the kitchen even though they never moved. It must have been highly exciting for her, I'll bet. They're also really cute (no matter how naff that may sound, I think they are). I wish my cat was a kitten again so that she could grow up and I could properly tame her, but I wouldn't give my cat away in exchange for a kitten for the world. I also like baby rabbits and puppies too but kittens are just better, heh.

~ 1 MG, please.
    ~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please.
    ~ 2 EMTs for March, please. *hands over 6 Red MGcoins*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'm giving my howl tm to lani my captured arcanine and

i'd like to sell that flame gem for stamps please.

I'll give yawn to Ranec when his bt battle is over.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll use my two Green coins to play the EMT twice for this month
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Jeff
    I was checking my inventory and I have a stat modification die that I hadn't given away - forgot about it till now so you can have it if you still want one
    SC: 3 Red Mgcoins, 2 Blue Mgcoins
    Whee! Thanks! ^^

And I'll use those coins to play 7 scratchcards, squares 2, 4, and 5, and I want 4 of those cards to be for 5 stamps and 3 to be for a Rainbow Gem.

MG: I love baby hamsters, but they grow up too fast and die too quickly. We usually have a hamster around the house. They are just sooo cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

The real Shonta Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by andyizcool
    MP: Metang, Crawdaunt, Zapdos, Moltres, Rayquaza, Grumpig, Ludicolo, Shelgon, Magneton, Snorunt, Rhydon, Cascoon, Nidoran F, Tropius
    Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire?

I took the 2 Stamps/CCPs in Stamps. I'll give my Harden TM to my adopted Heracross Moriko and I'll use that Green MGCoin to give the EMT another spin.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Amy » *takes gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

Becca » EMT: Dizzy Punch TM, Psychic TM.

Jeff » Hollow Stone.
    SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Shonta » EMT: Surf TM.
    MP: Wait for Andy, please =)

Still waiting for my stuff from my previous post (just so no-one skips me).

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Did I not get 7 scratchcards? Shouldn't I have another prize?

Anyway. Three more scratchcards, squares 1, 2, 3, for 5 stamps and 2 Rainbow Gems.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger
    Did I not get 7 scratchcards? Shouldn't I have another prize?
    You don't always win something.

Chris
    MG: Blue MGcoin
    SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
    EMT: Role Play TM, Perish Song TM

Shonta
    MP: Yes.

Jeff
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ah yes, sorry.

One last thing for today, a Guess This please.

MP: Metang, Crawdaunt, Rayquaza, Grumpig, Ludicolo, Shelgon, Snorunt, Cascoon, Tropius

Question #2: Is the Pokemon in their second stage of evolution?
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(3/2) What was the last video game that you bought? How big is your console game library? Do you like games other than computer games (e.g. board games, card games)? If so what are they?

Jeff » GT!: Apparently, this mystical pokemon has the ability to change the climate conditions around itself.

Shonta » MP: Wait for Andy, please =)

~*~

(3/2) What was the last video game that you bought? How big is your console game library? Do you like games other than computer games (e.g. board games, card games)? If so what are they?
    You know, I'm really not sure. I think it was Feel The Magic: XY/XX and Super Mario 64 DS but those were a couple of months ago... So I haven't actually been as big on video games lately as I have been before. My console game library's pretty big... For my Gamecube, I have 21 games. For my DS, I have 2 games. For my GBA, I have 17 games. For my GBC I have 13 games and I have 10 N64 games... That's 63 games altogether I like some board games like Scrabble although I'm really bad at them and I always come last! I also like Jenga, which is a games where you have to remove wooden blocks from a tower and place them on the top - it's addictive and it gets really hard too.

~ 1 MG please.
    ~ 10 Group 1 Scratchcards, 123, 2 Stamps please.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

The last one I bought was Ridge Racer to complement my new DS. My library is... let's see... about 40 games total. And I do like games other than video games; my friends and I almost always play cards at lunch, like Mao, Catch the 5, etcetera.

GT: Dragonair? Flame Gem if I'm right.

And now, I'd like another Guess This and 8 Scratchcards, group 2, squares 1, 7, and 9, for 5 Stamps.

Banned

The last game I bought was really two games. I got Red Dead Revolver and Call of Duty: Finest Hour (with 7 dollars left, oh boy ). My game library? I have like... 30 games for my Gamecube and like 17 for my PS2. I only have like 4 for my GBA. I like other games to, like Life, Clue, stuff like that. I'm bad at most of them though...

(3/1) What's your favourite baby animal and why? Do you wish you could keep it as a pet or maybe you do already? If you don't like baby animals why not?

My favorite baby animals are puppies and kittens. They. Are. So. CUTE. And they're so funny, with the way they run around all the time and paw at things and chase inanimate objects... man, I really wish my parents allowed animals in the house. I really do want a puppy or a kitten.

The last video game I bought was Jak II. It was disappointing, really. =/ My console game library is very small; I have only five games for my PS2. This is because I don't have enough money for a lot of games. I don't actually like games that aren't video games... I really don't know why.

Shonta
    MP: No.

Chris
    MG: Blue MGcoin
    SC: 2 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins

Jeff
    MG: Red MGcoin
    GT: Somewhere in the Pokemon world is a cemetery just for this Pokemon.
    SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Linc
    MG: Red MGcoin

Shai
    MG: 2 Green MGcoins, Hollow Stone

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

2 more games of Group 2 Scratchcards, please. Squares 1, 5, and 7, for 5 stamps.

GT: Marowak. I'd like an Ocean Gem if I'm correct, please.

MP: Rayquaza, Ludicolo, Snorunt, Tropius
    Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Grass type?

The last video game that I bought was The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. It has good graphics for a GBA game. My GBA library is small (only 5 or 6 games), but the PS and PS2 games are aplenty! I also like board games like Sorry! and card games like War and Uno.
    Random Quote:

Banned

I'd like to use one of my Red MGCoins to play the GT game, please. *hands over Red MGCoin*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

:| I didn't have enough time yesterday to update, so that leads to no poll being posted... Meh.

(3/4) [1] What's your favourite emoticon on TPM? Why? Do you tend to use smilies a lot? Do you prefer animated smilies or ones that don't move? Why?

(3/4) [2] Do you believe in witchcraft and wizardry? Explain why you do/don't. Do you like to read books about magic and sorcery?

Jeff » SCs: 2 Red MGcoins.
    GT!: Yes, the GT was Dragonair. *hands over a Flame Gem*
    GT!: Wait for Andy, please =)

Shonta » Lunar Gem.

Linc » GT!: It's obvious when this pokemon is about to attack - it growls deeply and flattens its body. It attacks with it's fangs.
    What's your actual name? It's just so that I can refer to you as your real name; unless you don't want to tell me and/or you'd rather be known as Linc. ^_^;

~*~

(3/4) [1] What's your favourite emoticon on TPM? Why? Do you tend to use smilies a lot? Do you prefer animated smilies or ones that don't move? Why?
    My favourite emoticon... Hmm... I'll have to open the window for that because I can't remember them all, and I wouldn't be able to remember all the codes. I think that and and are my favourites, although I don't often use them in my posts. I think that I like them partly because they're animated, and partly because they're kind of amusing. I don't use smilies nearly as much as I used to, but I still use them every now and again - I think maybe I grew out of using smilies at the end of practically every sentence. I still use them a bit nowadays though. I prefer the animated smilies, usually because it makes them a bit more interesting and fun in a sense, I guess, hehe.

(3/4) [2] Do you believe in witchcraft and wizardry? Explain why you do/don't. Do you like to read books about magic and sorcery?
    I sorta do, but it's not any sort of major belief. I think I originally had a bit of faith in the concept because it'd be more interesting than just having everything based off scientific facts; if there is some sort of supernatural power there, though, I doubt it'd be made any major thing as they wouldn't want to publicize it (the person who had the power, I mean). I don't practise any witchcraft or anything, because I don't think I'd every have the ability to use such powers, but it's a nice thought that such powers do in fact exist. I like to read books like Harry Potter, but not books that explain all the different sorts of magic and stuff like that.

~ 2 MGs, please.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I like the new smilie, with the eyebrows. I just find it funny. I'm far too lazy to leave Quick Reply to find it, though. I don't use smilies a lot, if only because as I previously stated, I'm lazy. I like the animated ones because in real life, your face never stays still.

I don't believe in it, if only because I'm one of those people who likes to have proof, but it's a nice idea. I do like to read books about it, though.

Okay, now I'd like to fuse that Flame Gem with a Hollow Stone. *hands over 2 stamps*

I also want 7 games of Scratchcards, type 2, squares 5, 7, and 9, for 5 Stamps.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesey
    Linc » GT!: It's obvious when this pokemon is about to attack - it growls deeply and flattens its body. It attacks with it's fangs.
    What's your actual name? It's just so that I can refer to you as your real name; unless you don't want to tell me and/or you'd rather be known as Linc. ^_^;
    GT: Mightyena? Hollow Stone if I'm right. If i get it right, I'd like to forge the Hollow Stone and my Flame Gem to make a Fire Stone *gives 2 CCPs*. And, my name is, in fact, Linc, so that's why I have this username.

My favorite emoticon? Hmm... I like the one, because it is crazy, and I consider myself crazy, so it fits me well ^_^. I don't use smilies that much, only like every 10 posts. I like the animated ones more, because it expresses how you're using them better.

I don't really believe in it, but deep down in their somewhere, I guess I do. It just seems impossible for anybody to do stuff like that. I do read books about that kind of stuff, but mostly the stuff that Gandalf does in LOTR, not like in Harry Potter or anything like that. ^^;

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Mine is definetely although I almost never get to use it. And even though I could just do this . I honestly dunno how much I use emoticons, just whenever I see fit. Also I don't think a difference between animated and non animated ones.

No I do not. I don't know why I just don't. it is just something that i don't believe in. Also my mum buys me the new harry potter books each time they come out. They are very well written but they have the worst characters ever, like Harry going "but professor, I'm such a puff it's hard to believe I'm 16, I can't understand why nobody likes me, I'm only a big jerk that has a personality like repelant". I still read them though as i appreciate my mum buying me something. And you can also appreciate the techniques that rowling uses while writing. Good plots too. As I said before absolutely turd characters.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

and are my favorite. They're just cute! However, I don't use them a lot, since I'm not much of a smiley fan. I prefer animated ones to ones that don't move, since they usually do more amusing things than ones that don't move.

I don't really believe witchcraft and wizardry are real... I mean, c'mon, magic doesn't exist, it's just a fantasy thing. I'm sure there are people who really do BELIEVE they are witches and wizards, but I really don't believe they do actual magic. Silly rituals, probably, magic, no. I am a big fantasy fan, though, so I DO read several books about magic and sorcery. Most of them are more on the funny side than serious fantasy books.

Jeff
    GT: Correct. Take your Ocean Gem.
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin
    *Hands over a Fire Stone*
    SC: 5 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins

Shonta
    MP: No.

Chris
    MG: Hollow Stone, Spark Gem
    SC: 6 Stamps, 7 Red MGcoins

Linc
    MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

Stuart
    MG: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

Shai
    MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Okay, I'm going to fuse that Ocean Gem with another Hollow Stone. *hands over 2 stamps*

I'd also like a Guess This! and 2 more scratchcards, group 2, numbers 1, 4, and 9, for 5 stamps.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I like puppies and kittens, but I'm not keen on owning a dog or cat, so I'll say bunnies or chicks. They're all really cute animals though. But I'm too busy to own a pet and we had to give my birds away since everyone in my family is too busy to take care of them.

Wow, since I'm not allowed to play video games, the last game I bought was Diablo II for the computer. I really want to get a PS2, but my parents won't allow that. So the only games besides computer games that I have are Pokemon Blue, Crystal, Stadium, and Stadium 2. Really sad...

I like :stupid: and :lemon:I like :stupid: and :lemon:. I sometimes use smilies, but not as much on this forum as the other forums. I like animated ones, they're much more lively.

I wish I did, I really like fantasy. But sorry people, real life is too boring and unmagical for this kind of stuff. Yes, I do like to read fantasy books, although I’m too busy recently.

2 Green MGCoins for using the 2 EMTs this month!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

MP: Rayquazza, Snorunt
    Is the Pokemon Snorunt? Green MGCoin if I'm right.

I can give my new Surf TM to my Starmie, Jewel.

I love and the bouncing smilie. I guess that's how I feel everytime I come here and they're fun to watch. I prefer animated smilies to the regular ones because, well, they're not regular.

Wish I could, but I can't and don't. My church is against the stuff. I'm not even allowed to do half of the things I do (like Pokemon and Harry Potter). But I do anyway, because J.K. Rowling knows how to put feeling in a story and the world of Pokemon is just plain cool.

2 MGs please.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Stuart
    MG: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem
    Wow for the 1st time on this board someone has used my name (feels loved). Anyhoo now I have these what can I do with them?
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem and Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem and Water Stone
    Flame Gem and Fire Stone
    Solar Gem and Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
    Light Gem and Day Stone
    Darkness Gem and Night Stone
    Does that help?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Linc » GT!: Correct!
    *forges and hands back a Fire Stone*
    I didn't realise your name was Linc - It's not a name I've heard before.

Jeff » *forges and hands back a Water Stone*
    GT!: When night-time comes, this pokemon emits light from its tail.
    SCs: 1 Red MGcoin.

ab » Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP.
    EMT: Mist Ball TM, Dragonbreath TM.
    Would you rather I called you ab or by your real name?

Shonta » 1 Stamp/CCP, Stat Modification Die.

Stuart » If you read the first post you can see what you can do. You can sell a gem for either 2 Stamps or CCPs each, or you can forge them with Hollow Stones etc. All the fees, formulas and information that you need on them is all in the first post. =)

Edit: Jeff, you can have a Stamp/CCP for helping Stuart out. I used to give out CCPs to people who helped in the CCCC and the DT staff give out a Stamp to people who help, so I don't see why I can't give you anything.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

GT: This would be Volbeat. 2 stamps if I'm right.

And I'll take that stamp/CCP in stamps, please.

Banned

Hmm... well, since I have another Hollow Stone, I'd like to forge it with my Rainbow Gem to make a Water Stone. *hands over 2 more CCPs*

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Oh jeez, it's been a while. I haven't had the opportunity to come to Pokemasters for a really long time now due to real-life difficulties. I feel terrible for just leaving so abruptly and abandoning a responsibility, and I sincerely apologize if I caused difficulty or anyone. So, yeah, starting afresh for the umpteenth time.

I find baby rodents adorable, along with kittens, both exotic and domesticated. I got one of my current cats, Jade, as a kitten. She was a runt then, and is still tiny for a cat (and adorable!) I wish I could own a baby ferret, but unfortunately they are illegal here in California. Oh well.

The last video game I bought was DDR Extreme (my latest craze is dancing game. You gotta love em!). My game library is pretty darn big, consisting of a ton of RPGs for PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox (I only bought it for Fable, I swear!), GameBoy Advance, and PC. I really love tabletop roleplaying games, which I suppose count as board games. I also play Magic: The Gathering off and on.

For some reason, the list of emoticons slows my computer waaay down, even though I have Comcast now. Go figure. I don't really use emoticons any more, but I have always been fond of . The animated smilies tend to be cuter, I think.

The existence of magic is one of the things I would want over anything else in the world. I don't think it is real right now, but boy, I wish it was. Fantasy is my all-time favorite genre of books, movies, and pretty much anything else.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(3/5) Do you like getting a good fright every now and again (e.g. by watching scary movies)? What are your biggest fears? Do you have or know of anybody with phobias? What are they?

Jeff » GT!: Correct. *hands over 2 Stamps*
    *hands over 1 Stamp*

Linc » *forges and hands back a Water Stone*

Cora » Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem.
    Welcome back! Will you be staying this time? =P

~*~

(3/5) Do you like getting a good fright every now and again (e.g. by watching scary movies)? What are your biggest fears? Do you have or know of anybody with phobias? What are they?
    I used to, but nowadays I would just rather take it easy for now. Hopefully in the future I'll perk up a little or something but for now... nah. It's fun to get a scare just because of something which isn't true or whatever, but not when something that has literally happened is scary (e.g. I don't mind something in a film, but when somebody actually does get killed then it's not good at all). My biggest fear is probably what could happen in the future. It's a bit of a stupid fear, yes, but given what's happened before sometimes I worry about what can happen in the future. I also despise spiders. I wish I didn't because I see them a lot, but... ergh. I don't have any phobias, but one of the boys in my registration class has slight claustrophobia (fear of being enclosed in small spaces).

~ 1 MG, please.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sure, Cheesey, lots of people call me AB.

Sure, my life is boring, so I wouldn't mind getting excited every once in a while, but not by watching horror movies. Most of them are poorly done and not scary at all. My biggest fear is death (of course). I don't like spiders and slugs, but I'm not afraid of them. No, I don't know anybody with phobias.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Shonta
    MP: Correct. Take your Green MGCoin.

Chris
    MG: Photosynthesis Gem
    SC: 2 Stamps, 9 Red MGcoins

Aragornbird
    MG: Light Gem

The last video game I bought was for my Playstation 2 called Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. My console library is about 5 Gamecube games, 10 Game Boy Advance games, and 20 Playstation 2 games. Other than computer games I do like Monopoly the board game but we rarely get to play it at home.

My favourite emoticon on TPM would have to be because it just looks funny. I rarely use smilies on TPM because I like to be formal somehow and smilies can sometimes turn your post into a joke. I prefer the animated smilies because it's just funny when something is happening rather than just smiling or being sad without movement.

I don't really believe in witchcraft and wizardry because nothing has happened to prove it exists like other things that have been proved. I don't read books unless I have to for school because I don't have much free time to read. I did read some Harry Potter about witchcraft and wizardry but it wasn't really very good because I didn't like it.

I hardly ever watch scary movies because we don't have Sky TV and I can't be bother to buy or rent DVDs of scary movies. My biggest fears would have to be what's going to happen in the future because I always feel like a failure who's going to lose at everything. I might have claustrophobia because I don't like being in a room with too many people around. I'm also scared of spiders but I'm not sure if it's the phobia kind of scared.

4 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (3,6,9) for Green MGCoins.

*Hands over 5 Blue MGCoins*

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Welcome back! Will you be staying this time? =P
    I hope so. ^^;

I don't like to take risks in real life, but I do find getting an adrenaline rush from being scared rather exhilarating. I like watching scary movies, but I haven't seen that many because my parents think I'm not ready for them (I will take a moment to be abnormal and use a smilie: ). I would say my biggest fear is of failing. Pathetic, I know, but sometimes I feel as if everyone is counting on me, and I can't let anyone down, which makes me freeze up. I don't know anyone with any phobias.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Kinda, but not really big shocks. I generally like mild. My biggest fear is being completely and totally alone. My ex-girlfriend had arachnophobia.

I'd also like a Guess This and 2 scratchcards, group 2, squares 2, 3, and 7, for 5 stamps.

EDIT: I also just realized that I haven't cranked the EMT yet this month, so guess what I'm going to do... *hands over a Green MGCoin*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll pay for two cranks at the EMT. *hands over 6 MGCoin credits*

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.