Thread: New Japanese episode title *Spoilers*

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default New Japanese episode title *Spoilers*

287(11): Guraena and Pochiena! Mystery of Evolution!

Nothing is know about the episode yet..... yadda yadda yadda and comment here.

~Zak
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Banned

Probably a filler episode about how Pochiena evolves into Guriena. I wonder if they'll do Tekkanin(I'll be a bit scared of that eppie,as I hate cicadas) and Lunatoon/Sorurock.

Also,it looks like they're doing the same mistake as in Johto - dragging out the trip to the first gym. When is Haruka ever gonna get a new Pokemon?!?

Banned

Guraena!! YaY I love that pokémon!

But I sure hope the fillers of AG are better then the ones of Johto, because it sure looks like we get lots and lots of fillers once again *sigh*

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well...i hope this isn't a re-hash. This episode actually, IMHO, sounds rather annoying. I usually love these titles and the sound of these episodes, but this sounds bland. Anyway, why are Gurena at the start of the game? that's sorta like seeing Furret before Azalea (sorta, in a sense, don't flame ^^;;

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Banned

Originally posted by ShinyMarill
    Well...i hope this isn't a re-hash. This episode actually, IMHO, sounds rather annoying. I usually love these titles and the sound of these episodes, but this sounds bland. Anyway, why are Gurena at the start of the game? that's sorta like seeing Furret before Azalea (sorta, in a sense, don't flame ^^;;
    You have a very good point there.

Seeing Gurena early is like seeing an Oodairu early on. Yet, even if it is early on, you never know. Maybe the Pochena trainer has gotten quite a few badges, and has trained it enought that it evolved.

Who knows?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I suppose he could be strong enough to challange Haruka's father in *something* city (forgets the japanese names eisily). Or maybe wants his Pochena to evolve before he challanges Senri? (thinks that might be his name)

The mystery is probably a full moon, half moon, crescent moon or some sort of moon. Sounds right to me

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Banned

Originally posted by ShinyMarill
    I suppose he could be strong enough to challange Haruka's father in *something* city (forgets the japanese names eisily). Or maybe wants his Pochena to evolve before he challanges Senri? (thinks that might be his name)

The mystery is probably a full moon, half moon, crescent moon or some sort of moon. Sounds right to me
    LOL!

Yeah, Senri's the gym leader in Touya City and also Haruka's and Masato's dad.

Yeah, he might be challenging the gym leaders backwards (starting from the last gym and traveling on downwards) since I think you have the option to do that, since Satoshi said that he would skip the Touya Gym and move on to the next one.

Oh well.

well if the pochena trainer is going to challenge Hakura's father he'd have 4 badges as Hakura's father is the 5th gym leader-hence Ash skipped him out! he'll probably come back later on!!!

Banned

Originally posted by Psyduck UK
    well if the pochena trainer is going to challenge Hakura's father he'd have 4 badges as Hakura's father is the 5th gym leader-hence Ash skipped him out! he'll probably come back later on!!!
    Aren't there eight gym badges in Houen? There was last time I checked.

But, Satoshi has to go back to Touya Gym at one point, because without that gym badge, he'll never be able to enter the Houen League Championships.

You have a very good point there.

Seeing Gurena early is like seeing an Oodairu early on. Yet, even if it is early on, you never know. Maybe the Pochena trainer has gotten quite a few badges, and has trained it enought that it evolved.

Who knows?
    If you're going to use Japanese names, get them right at least! =P Odairu = Feraligatr Otachi is Sentret, isn't *that* what you mean? ^_~;; meh, not being mean or anything. Just pointing out and being stupid XP

Anyhoos, this title makes me wonder. Whats the big deal about Pochiena's evolving? It evolves normally... level 18, that's early... I think it's prolly the usual "Pochiena won't evolve or it's weak blah blah" stuff... I mean, whats the mystery of its evolution?

Meh, for all you know it could be an Abusoru in Pochiena's clothing !

Banned

Knowing the fillers that Pokemon usually has... it'll probably not be as exciting as we all wish it could be. At least Gurena is a cool-looking pokemon. Hopefully we get to see it battle!

Banned

Originally posted by Light_Togetic
    Knowing the fillers that Pokemon usually has... it'll probably not be as exciting as we all wish it could be. At least Gurena is a cool-looking pokemon. Hopefully we get to see it battle!
    well, I recently saw the first AG real filler (episode 5) and it was alot better then the usual Johto fillers. I hope they can keep this up!

I Finnished last Moderator

If I am correct, translating back to Japanese: Guraena to Pochiena! Shinka no Himitsu! (I do not know where you got so new title from, I find only this week's episode from TV-Tokyo website)
    There has been also another episode with "Shinka no Himitsu" in its Japanese name before. Depending on the numbering, something like Episode 111: The Wacky Watcher. But it was about Magikarp. Hence name Koikingu! Shinka no Himitsu!.