Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super minds high school ~ starts ~ Welcome

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Super minds high school ~ starts ~ Welcome

A group of 16 - 17 year olds discover that they have spiecal powers and go to a spiecal boarding school to learn to control thier powers aswell as having a normal education.Jerry powers owns and runs the school as a project to tap into the minds of teenagers with spiecal powers to help cure illnesses like cancer and hiv.While the children are learning a organisation of people who want to destroy the race of people with spiecal powers and later in the rpg will try to track down the school are plotting a secret ritual to wipe out the race of people with spiecal powers.The school is located in the middle of the alantic ocean. The types of powers that the children may posess are;
    Telepathic -talk to people with your mind and communicate to people through your mind,
    Future seeing,
    Teleporting,
    Walking through walls,
    starting fires,
    Blowing fires out.
    Whilst the children are learning to control thier powers they are going to the lessons they choose and are still living a normal life.The school will still have trip and dances aswell as trips where the students can travel the world,see sights and shop.Aswell as learning to control thier powers,living normal lives,defeating bad guys,living out thier dreams and getting an education the teenagers are also on a wild quest searching for adventure,friendship and romance.

You turn on your laptop and message comes on screen saying ' 1 new messaage ' you click on the read button and a message from ' drpowers@supermindshighschool.com ' comes up saying :-
    Dear reader,
    I have been looking through DNA samples of babies born on the year were born and a few other years and I have discovered some of the children to pocess spiecal powers,you
    have been diagnosed as one of them.I am offering you a chance to come to a school where you will learn to control theese powers and have a normal education,you may also
    be able to help illnesses.The school is located in a forest in the middle of the alantic ocean, it is 5 storeys high,1 floor has the classrooms,a libary,a main room and the dining room,floor 2 has shops,cafes and resturants,floor 3 has a gym,swimming pool,sports hall and a arcade.floor 4 are the boys rooms and floor 5 are the girls room.The room are very big and contain;
    A king sized bed,
    A desk and chair,
    A giant mirror on the wall,
    A huge bookshelf,
    A chest of drawers,
    A bed side table,
    A t.v,
    A dvd player,
    A video player,
    A computer on its own desk with chair,
    A radio,A game console(one of each),
    A walk in cupboard,A built in bathroom with shower, bath, toilet, sink and mirror,
    A balcony with a hot tub.
    Clases are chosen by the students so they cantake whatever lessons the want and there will be lessons to help control their powers which the children can take.If you are interested come to greenie harbour at mid night tommorrow night with all your possesions and any furniture you want to bring and a boat will come and take you to the island.GThe boat journey is 24 hours long.
    Yours Dr. Powers

Elizabeth
    ~~~~~~~
    My sign up form:
    Name: Elizabeth Collins
    Power: Telepathic and Telekinetic
    Personality: funny, kind,generous,sweet,cares about others,helps people,wants to live a normal life,more to her than meets the eye,Sort of rebellious.
    Looks: clicky (the big one near the bottom)
    History: tbr
    Other: Has a female beagle called Mimi and plays the guitar.

I walked up to the harbour with 3 suitcases carrting all my suff,My guitar in its case and my 3 month old beagle Mimi,I looked around a nd no-one was there so I sat down on one of the benches,tied mimis leash to the post so she wouldn't run away,got out my guitar and started playing and singing my favorite song Smelly cat

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

Name: Zedrick Elex

Powers: Foresight and Mind-Reading

Personality: Creepy. He likes to be alone, seldom talks and has a very bitter persona. Often he is found by himself rocking back and forth trying to calm his nerves. He seemingly hates everyone, and likes to get that message across to people. He hates his abilities and he hates you for not sharing his pain.

Looks: 6'1, with a slightly muscular build. He has white hair and lets his bangs hang down over his eyes, and suprisingly, his hair is very straight and kept. The rest of his hair is of medium length, he just keeps the bangs long for his own reasons. He generally wears black clothing, consisting mainly of black jeans and a torn up black denim vest that he wears open ontop of a fishnet shirt that goes to his wrist and loops over inbetween his thumb and first finger. Overtop of this he wears a black leather trenchcoat that reaches his ankles-- he also wears this open. He paints his fingernails black, but does not wear any make up to complete his look, as he is naturally pale. He wears suspenders made of chain that cross on his back underneath his vest. Overall-- he looks like a freak, acts like a freak and just is a freak.

History: At a young age he was very athletic, which explains why someone like himself has his build. It was when he was thirteen he began experimenting a little with paganism, and this lead to him developing special abilities. Strangely, one would most often like to have the ability to hear everyone's thoughts-- and Zedrick though the same once he had received them. It became a curse later on though, as he knew the things that people wouldn't tell him, he knew what is normally kept a secret. He just knew too much. This haunted him even further when he discovered he was having visions of the future. He predicted his father's death and when he tried to prevent it, his father died by his own hands instead of naturally. It was accidental-- and as so he was not trialed as an adult, but forced to a jail for minors until he was eighteen when he was moved up to an insane asylum. He escaped and moved to another country where he never looked back.

Other: Nada.

-----

Zedrick walked the long path to the harbour, upon his ascent up a set of stairs he could see a woman playing a guitar and singing-- it didn't sound all that well to his ears, but hell, music was music and some people liked this type of crap.
    He sat down and stared at the woman, who gazed at him lightly. He knew that she would be waiting here-- and he knew that more would be coming. He knew these things because of his powers.
    Zedrick laid back and looked up at the sky, begining to wonder just what the hell was going to happen to him.

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Stormy Skye

Power: Future seeing, aka foresight mwahahah

Personality: At first glance she seems cold and withdrawn, but deep down inside she is a warm and caring person. Shes rather quiet and a bit antisocial from many years of being reguarded a 'freak' for her frighteningly accurate predictions. Tends to shy away from social contact, but if she learns to trust someone, shes their friend for life. Only speaks when she has something important to say, and is very intellegent.

Looks: Long, smooth black hair with streaks of electric blue, turbulent blue/gray eyes. 5'8", 129lbs. Wears a tight black shirt with a blue dragon design on the front, baggy black and silver pants, and black knee high boots. Wears a silver cross and a small crystal ball around her neck, and has silver earrings. Her face often wears an expression of quiet curiosity.

History: Found out about her powers when she saw her friend being hit by a car in a vision. Dismissed it at first, but was a bit shaken up by how real it seemed, until a day later it actually happened. As time went on, she would see more and more things, sometimes saying what would happen without thinking if someone was teasing her. People came to believe she was actually CAUSING the things to happen, and many people hated and were afriad of her. Found her way to the school for her own safety, and secretly wants to be able to control the things she sees, because the images are often disturbing.
    Other: *packs Other in a box and sends it overseas*

~StormySkye~
    A gift, a curse, is what you make of it...

*SKKKREEECHHHHH!!!!! BBBBSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!* A scream shatters the early morning air, and a body flies over the windshield of a car which blew through a red light going 60 mph. It is a girl, and as she lands her screams stop, the back of her head hitting the asphalt hard. The car seems to hesitate, then, like a frightened deer, it speeds away, leaving the girl to live her final moments on the cold street.....alone.....

I started out of my thoughts as I walked on the sidewalk towards the salty smell of the harbour. That was my first glimpse of a future event, the moment my best friend died. Though there were many others after this, and I would be shunned and feared for the things I knew, this was the one which stayed with me at all times.

This was the one that every night would haunt my dreams.

But I was going to get away. Finally, I would be going somewhere away from the teasings, the pressure, and the persecution. I was going someplace that would understand my abilities, that help me learn to control it. At Super Minds High school, run by Dr. Powers, I might even learn how to lead a normal life.
    The slight swishing sound of the ocean and the gleam of the moonlight on the waves soon caught my senses as I neared the edge of the dock. It was near midnight, soon the ship would come for us and we would be on our way. There would be others, and though I didnt know how to make friends perhaps some of them would talk to me. I smiled slightly in amusement. Heh...we are in the same boat after all....
    Suddenly I stopped short. A wave of dizzyness came over me, ------and I saw the edge of a ship, the blue water glistening below, with not a stretch of land in sight. Someone was close to the edge, and within moments I saw their body tumble through the air before splashing into the water below--------

Gasping, my eyes once again met the soft dark movements of the midnight water, and shaking off the effects of my vision, I stood beside the bench gazing at the moon, occasionally ofering the two people on the bench a passing glance. I wondered what they were going to this school for, and what the vision I had just now meant.

I hoped I would figure it out in time to stop it....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FIRST POST! Ok, the vision she had just now will happen the next day on the boat, so when we get to that point and anyone wants to make it happen go for it ^-~

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Elizabeth
    ~~~~~~~
    I had been playing for a whole hour and so far only a boy and a girl had come,The boy was sort of gothic not my type but the girl looked ok for a mate and in a way the boy did to but it might just be that I haven't really had any real friends.(I'm bored)The boy looked around in suprise and I realised he was telepathic to (Hi)
    He looked up again (I'm over here on the bench,I'm telepathic like you) [who are you?] (Elizabeth,I'm on the bench with my guitar and my dog) [How did you hear me?] (I told you we're both telepathic) [Wow,I thought i was the only 1] (well you're not,so are you coming to talk to me or hurt your brain?) He got up and walked over to the bench,I stood up and stuck my hand out "I'm Elizabeth" I said

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( ) means the person writing thinks
    [ ] means the other person is thinking~only put in if telepathic.

Zedrick Elex
    -----
    Zedrick did not even speak, but instead when the seemingly nice girl put out her hand to greet him he spat at her feet and looked the other way. A part of him regretted doing this, but a larger part of him told him to do worse. He had grown very bitter for sympathy, as the way he figured things-- he didn't need it.

Then he spoke-- and everybody listened as he spoke with such a disgust that any person in the world hearing it would feel almost obliged to listen up.
    "Frankly, ma'am, I'd rather hurt my brain."

Zedrick turned around and walked to the furthest point of the harbor, looking out over at the vast blue ocean before him. He breathed deeply and sighed, begining to think about things so quickly he would forget entirely of his thoughts by the next minute...

Name: Moonbeam Sunstar

Power: Fire starter, and Teleporting

Personality: Not a very outspoken person. Likes to stick close to his usual posse of fun-loving people. If someone gets hurt he won't hesitate to help them and even in some cases defend them from whatever is hurting them. He hates to study but loves to read. Scared to death to use his newly found powers.

Looks:http://blackwings.net/hack/images/char-bear2.gif
    History: Came from a broken family. His in a drunken rage one night started hurting his mom and Suddenly Moonbeam got so angry he started wishing his dad were dead. Suddenly he burst into flames.

Other: There is no other I lit him on fire.
    MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Moonbeam
    ~~~~~~~

I slowly walk down the peirs with a suitcase, my pet dog, and a Few disks with all my CPu's info from home, hoping to see other people there. I find the group of teens and slowly walk down it to a small group. I walk up to a girl with out anyone talking to her and say " Hi I'm Moonbeam. What's your name?"
    P.S. I'm talking to Stormy Skye

Sorry I'm late, and I'm sorry if it gets confusing, but I'm used to just using itallics for my char's thoughts. Is that okay? I also added some stuff to the sign-up--nothin' that'll really affect much, just a change in clothing and personallity.

Name: Gabriel Morgan
    Powers: Cryokinetic, Umbrakinetic
    Personality: Rather detached, intelligent, but doesn't like to talk to people he doesn't like (or hate, in some cases). He's rather short-tempered, but still manages to remain calm when he's mad. He writes rather dark poetry which disturbed the officials at his old school. Despite his dark demeanor, he tries to be a gentleman to girls.
    Looks: 6'3" tall, about 170 pounds, muscular. He's rather pale, and has short, spiky black hair with ice blue tips and startling bright ice blue eyes. He always wears black clothes, and usually his clothes have custom flowing designs that are embroidered with blue (He did it himself when he was bored) and lots of chains hanging from them.
    History: He grew up being picked on by almost everyone. He had no real friends, and he felt that everyone hated him. Because of this, his personality developed into what it is now, and he became what they termed a 'goth'. He was kicked out of public school for two reasons--he was carrying a large knife, and he temporarily blinded someone. After that, he decided to continue his schooling elsewhere, because despite his seemingly cruel, dark nature, he's pretty intelligent.
    Other: Carries a large, wicked looking knife. Knows how to sew and writes poetry (but he's heterosexual).

Gabriel Morgan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I walked along the pier, listening to the groan of the mildewing boards as they shifted beneath my weight. I kept my head down, watching my feet, but I knew that there were people already here. When I decided I had gone far enough, I stopped and set my duffelbag down and shifted my shoulders to adjust the high collars of my trenchcoat. I saw a girl about my age extend her hand and introduce herself as "Elizabeth" to a young man who looked older than me, but his outfit reminded me of myself. He wasn't like me at all other than that, though. This was quite obvious as he spat at her feet. Oh, how nice. What a gentleman. He thought sarcastically. Then he spoke in a tone so full of resentment, it made me wonder about his past as I listened.

"Frankly, ma'am, I'd rather hurt my brain."

Another kind statement from our resident gentleman. Gabe thought bitterly as the man walked to the end of the dock. Another young man--younger than Gabriel--walked up to the girl and extended his hand in friendship, introducing himself as "Moonbeam". Gabe glanced off to the side and caught a young woman with long black hair and electric blue streaks. I walked over to her.

"Hello miss. May I ask your name?"
    __________________________________________________ __
    __________________________________________________ __

OOC: I think everyone can figure out who a girl with long black hair with electric blue streaks in it is .

Banned

Name: Marcus Thompson
    Power: Teleportation and fire starting
    Personality: out going, funny, smart, a gentleman, and just a cool person to be around i guess
    Looks:6 ft, brown hair, blue eyes, medium build, always wears his favorite benie, and a plain black shirt with slightly baggy jeans, and his white sneakers
    History:Just looking for a place to have some fun, he needs to get out of his boring town and start a new fun life where hes not looked at funny for having special powers
    Other:none

Marcus~~~

As I made my way down the dark, foggy, pier I wondered to myself how this whole school for the gifted would actually turn out. I made my way down the pier and met up with the other kids waiting for the boat to arrive. The other kids looked normal but i guess since the got the same email i did that they had special powers as well. I didnt talk to any of the kids for i was just a little to cautious perhaps even afraid of what they would be like. I put down both suitcases and my back pack full of clothes and usless junk i didnt need but i brought it any way. The night drew on and more kids showed up. This, this could be what ive been looking forward to my whole life.

Name: Xan Remic

Powers: Telepathic, Can Walk Through Walls

Personality: Loner, Very quiet, rarely speaks, very smart, writes and reads a lot, daydreamer, self conscious, kind, timid, pessimistic and can be very bitter at times, has been using his powers for some time and is comfortable with using them.

Looks: 5'8 with a medium build, not too muscular, just shaped. Has long black hair (shoulder length) with white streaks. Wears black jeans, a black shirt with the letters IKY imprinted in red on the front. He also wears a pair of leather gloves (the kind with the knuckle holes and no fingers). He has a peirced eyebrow and a tatoo along the side of his arm that says "Quid me nutrit me destruit " (What nourishes me also destroys me-in latin)

History: Since the day his brother was killed Xan has known that he has powers. When his brothers car collided with another he flew through both cars and landed on the pavment, and because he couldnt help his brother he was forced to watch him die. From that day on Xan has chosen to live life by himself, afraid to get attached to someone else who could just leave or die....

Other: Smokes, listens to rock and heavy metal, has a pet bull terrier called Tayla.

------------`

Xan was happy, something he hasnt been in so long. Happy he would be meeting with people that can teach him to develop his powers, happy that he would meet people like him. As he walked closer to the harbour he spoted a group of teenagers. Xans stomach game a rumble, he hated peers, they always judge him. As he arrived next to them he stood there and gestured a hello. He walked right away too shy to engage in conversation. He thought to himself (Maybe i should take a quick scan of their minds, see if they judged me yet). As he began to channel his power he stoped (NO. That would be an invasion of privacy.) he thought. He bent down next to Tayla and started to pet her. "Looks your going to be my only friend here"

Elite Trainer

~StormySkye~
    Fear of a friendly nature...

“Hi Im Moonbeam. Whats your name?”
    “Hello miss. May I ask your name?”
    I looked back and forth between the 2 guys who had walked up to me, and wondered at how bold they were. One had black hair with blue tips and a haunted, calm face. The other had brown hair and a curious expression. Both were people I didnt know, but they seemed nice. So why was I so scared? Theyre only friendly because they dont know what you can do yet. A voice inside me said. Once they know the things you do theyll keep their distance, and fear you like all the rest. Theyll hate you for the things you see...
    I wished right then I could melt into the shadows, but I soon saw that the boys were patient, still waiting for an answer. “Stormy...” I said in a quiet voice, barely above a whisper. “Stormy Skye.”
    “Im Gabriel Morgan.” The black haired boy said, and he extended his hand toward me. Surprised, I took a step back----and felt myself lose my balance as I fell off the dock towards the churning black water below.
    Is this it....is this my vision...? No, the vision I had was in the daytime, on a boat. This is something I didnt see.....
    But if something didnt happen soon, it would soon become my visions prequel.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh no! Somebody better do something quick or shes taking the plunge lol This might give some people a chance to use their powers ^v~

-----

Xan directed his gaze to the splash in the water, he quickly realized it to be one of the people he had waved at. In one swift action he took off his shirt threw it atop his dogs head and jumped in the water. The girl seemed to be going under, he dove quickly searching the calm depth for her. He found her and swam towards her, and threw himself around her and made his way to the top. He pulled her along the surface of the water while she weighed him down. He made his way to the peir and hoisted her atop and then pulled himself up afterwards.

She seemed to be gaining consciousness. 'Are you ok?' he asked.
    'What happened' she asked distrought.
    'You fell in'
    'Um...thanks for helping me out'
    'It was no problem' he said, as the others gathered around her, he walked away solemnly.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Elizabeth
    ~~~~~~~

(I'm so alone,I thought here people would accept me,I guess I was wrong,Hope the boat gets here quick)

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Name: Willow Sanders
    Power: Telepathic and walking through walls
    Personality: She's a little paranoid because of all the voices she hears but she's really friendly. She used like it how she knows what other people think of her before they tell her but now it's getting annoying. She loves to have fun and is rather artistic.
    Looks: She has brown hair and very dark blue eyes that seem to make people feel secure. She wears black jeans and any random shirt/t-shirt she can find. She is normally found either with a stetch book or wearing an apron with paint down it.
    History: She had the skill of telepathy since she was little but didn't realise it. She would answer people before they asked the question. Knowing what people were about to say got her into a lot of trouble. She only discovered that she could go through walls when she wasn't expecting it. She was leaning against a wall and she just fell through. She came to the school to get away from people who think too much. She wants to learn how to get rid of everybody's thoughts and to be able to concentrait on just one.
    Other: *beats other with a stick*

~~Willow~~
    I walked slowly along toward the peir. I looked up at a group of people. I watched them laughing and joking with eachother.
    "Look at her... What the hell does she think she's staring at?"
    "Stupid loner... She should get out the way...

I glared at them. One of them went to shove me. I closed my eyes and walked straight through her. I smiled to myself.
    "Freak!" She yelled, clutching her sholder. "Go to the circus where you came from!"
    "No thanks... Why don't you?" I directed my thought toward her.
    She tried to hide her fear but i could hear exactly what she was thinking. I laughed and continued toward the peir where many other people my age were gathering.

gtg... post more later...

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

As I watch all of the comotion unfolding I look over my shoulder and see a girl walking down the peir with a bunch of kids behinnd her yelling things at her like freak and Junk like that. I decide to teleport over to them and tell 'em off. Woosh I feel the rush of speed that i love so much, the colors all around me, Suddenly there I am right in front of the group. They all look at me Horror-struck and start yelling things and throwing stuff at me I turn to a trash can sitting behind them and think about it lighting on fire and Boom it goes up in an explosion. The teens start screaming and running away. I teleport over to the girl walking up the plank and say "Hey whats up? I saw them making fun of you and I know how it feels so I thought I'd see what they make of me. What do ya think... did I scare them enough?"
    (of course I'm talking to Willow Sanders. I wonder when the boats going to arrive.)

Gabriel Morgan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I sighed. Obviously, many of the people going to this school had been shunned by their peers, and they had either accepted it or avoided contact with them by choice. I walked over to one of the benches lining the pier and sat next to Elizabeth. Quite a few of these people seem to have some kind of telekinetic or telepathic abilities. Wonder what this girl's power is. I thought as I turned to her. "Hi."

Xan Remic
    ----------
    Xan ran his hand threw his wethair; he bent down took the shirt from his dog and put it on. He smiled at his dog and said “Have you been slobbering over this?!”
    Xan rummaged through his bag back and emerged with a CD-Player, he placed the headphones on his ears and blazed “A Perfect Circle” to full volume. As he was about to sit down he heard the roar of engines. Xan turned around quickly to see a magnificent boat shining with the suns rays, with “Super minds High” imprinted on the side. He stared in shock at the enormous boat waiting to see who will appear from inside.
    “What the….”
    (OOC: Is anyone else going to participate in this? =P)

I look back up the peir still chatting with Willow " The boats here we better hurry back!" I say as i take off running down the Peir to get my stuff. " Well are you coming Willow?" I yell down to her as I'm rushing to get off this evil place I called home.

Banned

Marcus~~~

As all the drama unfolds around me i close my eyes and zone out all the comotion as i do when the kids at school and in the nieghborhood did. I thought between the kids picking on the girl and boy and the girl falling into the water, this may not be such a good idea. I was debating whether or not to leave as the ship pulls into the dock. I quickly grab my bag and suitcases and as soon as i do the bag rips and all of its contents spews out onto the dock and into the river. This is a horrible start to what could be a horrible year. I bend down to pick up my belongs and another hand appears and hands me my shirt. "Hi, thanks." I continued to gather the stuff up and i quickly relize i didnt introduce myself. "Sorry, hello my name is Marcus Tompson. What is yours?" "Elizabeth, its nice to meet you." I looked at her and smiled and quickly went back to picking up my things, shoving them under my arms and quickly walked to the boat along with the others. How well will this turn out? Ill just have to stick it out i guess.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

ellizabeth
    ~~~~~~~
    (finally the boats here)I picked up all my stuff and followed marcus who ran off in a hurry (sorta rude) When I was waiting to board a strange man came out and said "you will be given specific rooms that I will call out when I say the list,Elizabeth collins,room 5"I walked over to the man and grabbed the key then went onto the boat,as I was walking away I got a chill down my spine (I hope he's not looking at my butt!)

~~Willow~~
    "Yeah, i'm coming... Wait for me!" I yelled as i ran after the guy who still hadn't told me his name.
    He grabbed his stuff and we ran back toward the boat. By the time we got there the line to get on it was huge. I winced as i heard everybody's thoughts swarming my mind.
    "We'll never get a room at this rate..." He said, standing on tip toes to see over the crowd.
    "What's your name?"
    "Moonbeam Sunstar, why?"
    "You didn't tell me."
    "Oh... Sorry..."
    "Wanna skip this que?"
    "Sure... I could teleport us-"
    "Too obvious... Ever wondered what it feels like to be a ghost?" I asked.
    "Not really... Why?"
    "You're about to."
    I grabbed his wrist and pulled him. We went straight through them, each of them jumped slightly as we passed through. We came back to a "solid" state when we were nearly at the front of the line.
    "Neat trick."
    "No one ever notices."

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Xan
    -------
    "...."
    He was shocked by the magnificence of the boat. (It cant be that big, how many people are going to this school anyways.) he thought. He was second inline to board the boat he just wanted to get away from all this comotion and get some silence in his room. As the girl infront of him was handed a key and walked off, he started to approach the man that seemed to be handing out rooms. As he was about to step forward he felts a rushing sensation through him and 2 people appeared infront of him. (Hey thats not fair) he thought, he was about to say the exact words, but he stoped in his tracks, can wasnt really one to care about these matters. As they walked off with their keys, he approached the man and put out his hand expecting a key.
    "A little eager are we" he smirked. Xan just gave a sarcastic smile and walked off toward his room "5"A". When he was sure he was too far from that man to seem him, he channeled two words into his head (f**k you)

~~Willow~~
    We went along the corridors trying to find our rooms. I was trying to keep conversation with Moonbeam but peoples' thoughts were getting louder and louder.
    "This boat is huge!"
    "Where's my room?"
    "I'm hungry..."
    "She looks good..."
    "**** you..."
    "She's so stupid."
    "I like pie."

I rubbed my head. They wouldn't stop thinking! Stupid thinking people! Argh!
    "Are you okay, Willow?" Asked Moonbeam, stopping me. "She doesn't look too good. I hope we get to her room soon..."
    I stopped myself hearing the rest, "I'm... Okay... I... I'll tell you later... But I need to get to my room first..."
    He nodded, "That's your room there." He said, pointing at the door.
    "Thanks..." I walked straight through it. I dumped my bag on my bed, realised how rude i was and stuck my head through the door. "Moonbeam!" I called, "See you in the canteen in half and hour, right?"

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Elizabeth
    ~~~~~~~
    I was unpacking my bags then the door opened and Xan walked in (no not that 8astard,I hate him) "I heard that" he said sarcastically I turned away and continued to unpack.When I was finished I grabbed my camera "I'm going out"I told Xan (a$$h0le) He sneared at me and I walked out.

Xan
    ---------
    "I heard that too you b****" he shouted through the open door. (Wrong room i guess) he thought, (but why did she have to be so mean, i guess its time for me to retaliate ive had enough of being pushed over). He rummaged through the room quickly picking up all of that girls clothing, he then walked outside of the cabins door and threw the clothes in the open see.(That outta teach her) he smiled he returned to her room picked up his bag in one hand and pulled his dog up under his other arm. He walked through countless walls ignoring the amount of shocked faces in every room. He finally reached 5"A, Xan dropped his bag on the bed and took out a ciggarette and lit it, he stared out of the cabin window into the ocean and thought (lets have a little fun shall we). He channeled his thoughts to that girl who was so rude ( I suggest you check you room). He chuckled, flicked his cigarette out of the window, and lied down on the bed. Xan looked at Tayla smiled and said "This sure looks like its gonna be fun"

~~Willow~~
    I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. Too many thoughts...
    Some random person walked through one wall and out through the other. It was the guy i got infront of in the que. I jumped up and decided to follow, just because i could.
    He lay on his bed, i decided to hide in the wall.
    "This sure looks like it's gonna be fun..."
    I continued through the wall and stood there. "I never knew someone who could do that too."
    He looked up. "F**k off."
    I glared at him and left back to my own room.
    I led on my bed again. The thoughts of others came flooding back.
    "Shut up..."

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Xan
    -----------

Xan felt a bit guilty about what he did, she didnt deserve that. He walked off through the wall and went through many rooms untill he found hers, she was lieing the bed, face down with her hands clasped around her ears.
    "Look im sorry, its just...."
    (Dont tell her) he thought ( She wouldnt understand how its like to have constant voices in your head)
    "but i do!" she blurted.
    "oh..." he looked at her reaproachfully and started to admire his shoe laces "then we're more alike then i thought". He smiled and she smiled back.
    "You can walk through walls too" she excalimed
    "You walked through mine and i decided to follow you"
    He laughed, "Its a great power isnt it, never get to use it though, too many restrictions in the "real world""
    She giggeled.
    "Look im sorry about before its just theres this girl that was such a wh**e to me before, i guess i was just taking my rage out on you"
    He pulled his hand out of his pockets and put it forward, half expecting a handshake.
    "Forgive me will you?"

I'm a tad confused as to where we are...

Zedrick Elex
    -----

Zedrick walked calmly to his cabin to begin the long boat ride to the school he had been invited to attend. He was staying on the fifth floor, he thought, and took a residence in room 5'C. He threw what little crap he had brought onto the floor and laid back on his bed-- wondering if he would have to share a cabin with anyone.
    -----

Someone sharing a cabin would be nice, any takers?

EDIT: Thanks, fixed.

OOC: We're not there yet, we're talking abour Cabins, on the ship that is ^^:

I slowly walk down the hallway from Willow's room down to mine which is right down the hall. I get in my room and find various people walking down the halls outside my room. I go inside and unpack. half hour later i c go to Cantine and find willow

Banned

Marcus-------

As i wait in the line for what seemed like an eternity, i finaly reached the mysterious man handing out room keys. He handed me mine and told me to go to room 4 A. "Do i get a map?" i asked sarcasticly as he gave me a stern look. Ok nevermind i thought to myself and headed off into the enormus ship. I meandered up and down the halls looking for my room when i saw Elizabeth walking quite fast with sortof dont f**k with me right now kinda looks. I politely stepped to the side of her and appologozed for the rudeness on my part when she helped me. "It was kindof rude", she said "but i guess its ok." "Let me make it up to you and buy you a coke or something if i ever find my way around this godforsaken boat." She kinda gave me one of those bashful looks as she blushed and nodded and walked off. Well that was interesting i thought to my self. I walked for what seemed like another hour when i finally came to room 4 A. I opened the door, threw my belongings on the floor and laid down on the bed. This day has begun to get a little better.

~~Willow~~
    I sat there looking at his hand. "Will she forgive me? I-"
    I stopped staring and shook it. I smiled and glanced at the clock on the wall.
    "Ah! I'm meant to be in the canteen right now meeting Moonbeam. You wanna come?"
    He thought about it for a while, i laughed cos i knew exactly what he was thinking.
    "Okay..." He smiled, "Through the walls or the normall way?"
    "Walls. I love freaking people out."
    We walked through, still talking and getting weird looks from people on the way.
    We sat down at a table in the canteen. I saw Moonbeam and waved at him, signaling for him to join us.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Elizabeth
    ~~~~~~~
    I was busy taking photos of dolphins when a saw a top like the one I had packed I looked around and saw loads of other clothes like mine (what the......) I ran down to the spot facing most of my clothesand focused really hard,All of a sudden the clothes started to float then land on a pile on the side of the boat,I ran up to the clothes and felt them,they were soaked I picked the clothes up and ran to my room,I chucked my clothes on the radiator to dry and picked up Mimi "we need to visit someone"I said to her and went outside,I went to room 5a and knocked on the door, no-one awnsered so I gave up and went to get a diet coke in the cafeteria with my camera and Mimi/my dog.

I get up from the table i was sitting at and Walk over to Willow and Her friend. " Hi I'm Moonbeam... and you are?"
    He doesn't answer me for a few minutes and finally I start talking to Willow. " Hey Willow Whats up?"
    " Oh Nothing just hangin out and talking with Xan about the trip. Whats up with you?"
    Nothing I was just wondering where and When this trip is gonna end. Kinda freaky not knowing exactly how long we are gonna be on this boat ya know what I mean?"

" Yeah i get what you're saying." She replies.
    " Hey I'm gonna go get a Soda you want one? How about you Xan?"

Xan
    --------------
    Xan looked at Moonbeam with disgust, like he does to all the new people he meets. He was about to shout in his face that he was very capable of getting his own soda, but he looked at Willow. [Dont do it, hes nice]. Xan smiled and said, "Sure why not". As Moonbeam returned to them with sodas in hand, Xan was concentrating really hard with his eyes closed. Willow seemed to know what he was doing, but Moonbeam looked confused so he asked.
    "I was finding an answer to your question, we should arrive at the island in 2 days time, according to the guy who handed out the keys"
    Willow merley smiled and nodded while Moonbeam still seemed a bit confused about how Xan knew what he had been thinking or how he had found the answers.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~Name: Erin Takenara
    ~Age: 15 (is advanced for her age, if ok, otherwise I'll change it)
    ~Gender: Female
    ~Power: Telepathy, Cryokinesis
    ~Personality: She's smarter than your average fashion-obsessed teenage girl. She's almost what some people would call metrosexual ("acts like a guy" or whatever), and finds makeup and shopping and simillar things a waste of time. She's apathetic towards her peers, and prefers to work by herself. She has a broad vocabulary, and aspires to be an author. She's a major bookworm, and always carries a book around with her.
    ~Looks: She has short light brown hair and grey-green eyes, and her skin is pale due to lack of exposure to sunlight. She has a broad, high-cheekboned face and doesn't have zits at all, which is surprising for her age. She often seems to be staring off into space, which is usually true. She prefers to wear plain black or deep purple clothes, but usually just throws on whatever's around. She literally gets dressed in the dark.
    ~History: Her life has been pretty boring up till now. She abhores her parents and peers, and feels that this new school is a chance to start over... Though it's not like she wants to make friends, she just doesn't want her life to be hell anymore.
    ~Other: *freezes other*

I gotta post later; parent-teacher conferences -_-
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

" Hey I'm gonna go Mingle with the Kids onboard. You guys wanna come with?"

" No thanks." They say in unison.

" Ok Talk to ya later then." I slowly walk off to get another soda since i just finished mine and over by the Machines I see a girl with a dog and a Camera. " Hey I'm Moonbeam," I say to her with a huge smile on my face." And you are?"

Banned

~~~~Marcus~~~~

I woke up with a horrible urge to go to the bathroom. I got up and used the restroom, then i headed down the dining area to see who all was down there and to get something to drink. I mosied down there, taking my time, and to my suprise there were more people down there than i had expected. I took a seat at a table and the servant came over and asked would i would like. I ordered a water and a ham sandwich. I picked up a paper that had info about the school and skimmed through it until the waiter came back to the table with my food and drink. I muched down the sandwich and watched Xan and Moonbeam as well as the other kid i wasnt familiar with. I wasnt looking to make friends but i guess i would need to if i was goin to enjoy this year as much as possible. I decided to walk out to the deck where i saw a few more of the students looking over the edge. I walked to the balcony and looked over and saw a school of dolphins. Among the dolphins were....clothes? What in the world are clothes doing in the sea, then i saw Elizabeth over the edge down the boat towards the rear holding a pile of soping wet clothes. She ran inside probably to yell at someone and i just chuckled to my self......this is going to be and interesting year.

Elite Trainer

~StormySkye~
    When my ship comes in...

The first thing I did after boarding the ship and getting the key to my room, was change my clothes.
    I was still sopping wet from my less-than-graceful tumble into the sea, and after recovering from near drowning in the turbulent water, I had just enough time to get to my feet before the ship arrived. If I was in that water any longer I ran the risk of getting run over by the ship. Not exactly the best first impression...

Finally I was warm and dry again. I sighed with comfort as I wringed my hair out on deck, looking out at the expanse of water. Dolphins were jumping, and it looked like a perfect peaceful scene, except for the girl I had seen before on the docks. She was carrying a pile of wet clothes and belongings and looked about to kill someone. I hope shes not the one that tosses someone overboard... I thought to myself, but decided not to say anything. I was with a new group of people and I didnt want to make THEM think I was a freak too...theyd probably just think I was paranoid....

Suddenly I remembered my tumble into the water. The guy....I never got to thank him, I dont even know his name... Seeing the angry girl walk below decks I decided to follow her. She probably knew where everyone was, and it was my best chance of finding the one who saved me.

Stopping at the edge of the doorway, I peered in, and saw everyone that had been at the docks laughing, joking and having an all around good time. Usually I would shy away from such social events but I had made up my mind, and I was determined to try and make a friend. Walking up to the guy, I took a deep breath and said,
    “Hi, Im Stormy......thank you for saving me back there...”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Shes talking to Xan of course lol

Xan
    --------
    Xan rubbed the back of his head and blushed slightly.
    "It was nothing...never saved anyone before, it was an honur" he said smiling.
    Xan offered her a chair and she took it, he introduced Willow to Stormy and the girl starting small talking. Stormy then handed Xan a paper towel, he looked confused. She smiled and said "Your going to need it". He was still confused, as he was reaching for his soda, he accidently spilled it all over his pants.
    "F**K"
    "Told you you were going to need it"
    Both girl started giggling. Xan whiped his pants and sat down, looking expectantly at Stormy, "Foresight, eh?"
    "Yeah, you?"
    "Me and willow here have telepathic powers"
    "Dont forget walking through walls" piped Willow.
    "Yeah that too" said xan repressing a laugh when remembering their way into the cantine when they passed through a room while someone was changing.
    Stormy feeling a bit left out decided to change the subject.
    "So is there anything to do on this ship"
    "I dunno", they both said in unision.
    "Lets find out" exclaimed Xan, and all three of them walked out of the cantine onto the massive deck.

Zedrick Elex
    -----

He was bored out of his mind without a thing in the world to do. He probably should have been visiting the others, but hell, that would probably be worse than what he had to put up with now. Silence. There were no thoughts racing in his mind and it pounded at his head like a jackhammer-- this was very abnormal.

He stood up and exited his room screaming in agony and clutching his head-- not expecting anyone to come to his calls.