Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower - v.22 [MA]

Banned

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower - v.22 [MA]

(2/19) [1] Would you improve on the current colour of your room? How about the carpet? Why? Name 3 things you'd like to have in your room that you don't have right now.

I'd want a blue room, maybe some sea colors.. Anything cool. I have no carpet but if I had one I'd want it to be either a light blue or white, I dunno. I'd probably want the PS2 in my room instead of my sister's, a better TV and a scanner for my computer (y)

(2/19) [2] Have you ever lost something you haven't found again? What was it? Would you want it back today? Has anyone broken something that was precious to you before?

Of course I have o.o; Numerous things, but now I've already forgotten what they were. xD I don't know if I'd want it back since I don't even know what it is XD
    No, nobody hasn't broken anything of mine. I just break stuff of theirs. XD

(2/19) [3] Can you remember much that happened in the past? What's something that you can't forget, or something that affected you greatly?

I can remember about 3 years back or so. I sometimes think I was born an 8-year old since I remember almost absolutely nothing of what happened before that -.-
    Something I can't forget? I'd rather not answer that question if I may =\

3 MGs please.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Hiya. I am new to this, although not to TPM, so please bear with me if I make a mistake. Thanks.

(2/19) [1] Would you improve on the current colour of your room? How about the carpet? Why? Name 3 things you'd like to have in your room that you don't have right now.

My room is currently a lovely mix of greens. It hasn't been fully painted yet, though, so I would like that. The carpet is pretty dirty, and full of cat hair, so I definitely want to change that. As for things in my room... a TV would be nice, I guess... and maybe the Imac that is currently in our shed...

(2/19) [2] Have you ever lost something you haven't found again? What was it? Would you want it back today? Has anyone broken something that was precious to you before?

I lost my GBA SP about a month ago. It was very odd. It just disappeared one day, and I haven't found it since. I would like it back, but I've got a GameBoy Player, so I'm happy. Nothing of mine has been broken before, but I've broken other people's things... -_-

(2/19) [3] Can you remember much that happened in the past? What's something that you can't forget, or something that affected you greatly?

I can remember back to about kindergarten. Actually, I can remember 8 years ago better than 2 years ago... O_o
    I can never forget when I went to the Bandon National Wildlife Park at age 11. I got to hold baby tigers!

Three MGs please.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Well, about a couple months ago, my wall color and carpet color were improved - the wall became sky blue and the carpet became like a navy blue. Since blue is my favorite color, it fits me pretty well and the carpet is wicked soft so it's nice to rub your toes into. Three things I really want in my room is a TV (color with cable), another bookcase and a video console. Then my room would be perfect

If I've lost anything that I loved, I don't remember it at all O-o As for something broken, my youngest cousin broke my remote control car and I really liked it ;-; I have a new one now but it's noisier than the former one

I can remember back to first grade and how we played with the really old computers and floppy disks. I also remember breaking my right thumb, which really wasn't fun back then --;

3 MGs and I'll sell the Lunar Gem
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

I like my current blue colour But i would like to change it to Orange or something =)
    Yeah, i need new carpet...
    -Computer in MY room
    +nothing else, maybe a bigger room XD

;_; *sniff*
    When i was little, i get some "Mighty Max" toys. There was this black-coloured, 4 armed, fly/human mutant. I nicknamed him "Flyguy" He was my fav toy, even though he was about 2cm tall...
    I was playing with it in the sandpit one day, went to get lunch, and then i couldnt find him ever again... i was so sad....still am
    ;_;

No, i dont remember much from the past, only playing with my toys =)

3 MG pls

+ 20 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps please (1,3,4)

=)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I think the colour of my room - light blue - is fine really. I would change the carpet, however. My swival chair has caused parts of it to become bumpy and the bumpy carpet makes it look like it was put down wrong. A new, nicer carpet - without stains - would be good.

1) more space i.e. a bigger room, 2) a mini-fridge, 3) spot lights

I probably have but I can't remember. Oh yeah, I've lost a few school books and never found them again...which is weird because no one would want to take school books on me. I remember I lost my GameBoy TCG for a long time also but thankfully a found that. No one has broken anything that has been precious to me really...not that I can remember immediately anyway.

I'm not someone with a really good memory, my cousin can remember even little details of events but I haven't got the best memory. There's a lot of things I can't forget, my earliest memory is my 3rd birthday party which is quite weird because sometimes I can't remember things that happened like 3 years ago.

3MG's please
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(1/20) What were you doing before you came on the computer? What were you doing a week ago? What about a month ago?

Clark » Blue MGcoin, Green MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem.
    Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins, 7 CCPs.
    EMT » You got a Megahorn TM and an Agility TM.

Hannah » Photosynthesis Gem, Mystery Box, Photosynthesis Gem.
    Scratchcards » 10 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins.
    *takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*

Kelly » 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem.

Pyrusette » Rainbow Gem, Darkness Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs.
    I remember you! Kinda. O_o; I know who you are because of your sig.

Becca » Lunar Gem, Spark Gem, Hollow Stone.
    *takes the gem and hands over 2 Stamps I assume*

soggy » Darkness Gem, Green MGcoin, Lunar Gem.
    Scratchcards » 17 Red MGcoins, 2 Blue MGcoins.

Eamon » Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin, Flame Gem.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(1/20) What were you doing before you came on the computer? What were you doing a week ago? What about a month ago?
    I was at my best friends house, playing games and messing about and stuff. A week ago I was in London, and I think I was seeing School Of Rock, or I was just about to. A month ago I have no idea but I'm betting that I was on TPM. XD

Okay, that's 6 MGs now. O_o;

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

So many polls!

I like the colors of my room. Maybe I'd change the carpet for a newer and cleaner one. 3 things I'd like... This could have been a different poll. Let's see... The comics from 2002, 2003 and 2004 that I missed.

Many times. Especially school things. I'd like some of them back. As for the last question, yes: the guy who formatted my hard disk without a warning, causing me to lose many things I'd written, web pages I'd created (which were hosted on a site that closed at the same time) and drawings I'd made.

Yes, I remember lots of things about the past. The last question must refer to something bad, so I guess what affected me the most was my parents getting divorced, and my brother not talking to me for over 3 years (which I'm glad is over now).

Last time? I was watching my mom spray pesticide on a plant. A week ago I was here with my boyfriend, and a month ago I was building the website for Los Cuervos.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

So many Lunar Gems --; I'll sell that, the Spark Gem and Hollow Stone *5 stamps*

Before this, I was washing the dishes. A week ago, I was probably on here celebrating my week of freedom (no school this week). A month ago, I honestly have no idea (my short term memory is somewhat lacking)
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Before I got on, I was working on a research project about the War of 1812. A week ago, I was playing D&D with my friends. A month ago, I was... um... playing D&D with my friends, I think. O_o

MG please ^_^

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(2/16) [1] Of all the games you have, which one do you like the graphics of the most? Why?
    --- Probably Tetris Worlds, even though it's technically my moms. I lke it because as you level up, the 3D world changes and gets more inhabitable.

(2/16) [2] What game of yours do you find to be the most challenging (regardless of whether you have beaten it before)? Why?
    --- Kingdom Hearts!!!!11111!!!! I tried tons of times to beat Maleficent, and when I finally did, I was greeted by the much harder Riku o.o;

--- YES!!! I want a blue room, much better than white... We don't even HAVE a carpet (because it was smelly with dog/cat pee), and I share my room with my sister. (Luckily my parents are working on moving me downsairs ) I want a TV, new paint job, and new carpet in my new room.

--- I lost my Dexter's Lab: Deesaster Strikes game. It was really fun, but then I got tons of new games so I forgot where I put it... The only broken thing is my precious frog statue. I thought it would be fun to play catch with my imaginary friend with it... LOL...

--- My long term memory is about... 2 years? Sometimes I have little flashes of things that happened though. The earliest is from when I was, like, 2, just looking around my old house. I've remembered it for a long time.

---Earlier: Watching The Weakest Link
    Week ago: Studying (I know I spelled that wrong.) for History Day
    Month ago: See week ago...

6? MGs please.

I'm back.

Banned

Before I came on the computer, I was sleeping. XD
    A week ago.. Uhh.. o_O Probably on my computer.. XD
    A month ago; see above

MG please.
    MP: -_-;;

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Nope. My room's fine. Plain is best, actually... It's because I paint a lot, and no patterns will make it easier for my paintings to fit the surroundings. I have clay dragon sculptures, dragon paintings, a stained glass ball, a hanging glass dragon, wooden dragon carvings, a dragon clock, various stars in many shapes and sizes... Most of the stuff I made myself, with the exception of the hanging glass dragon and the stained glass ball. I basically have a stardragon theme going on. Yeah, I know, obsession. Sue me.

A lot of things, but... I can't remember any now. Probably art objects, writings... Mostly thoughts. I hate it when I get a wonderful thought and then can't find it again because I didn't write it down before I went back to sleep.

Um... I can remember stuff from long ago, but it's random stuff... I'm not bothered by any significant past event, but thoughts sometimes pop out of the sea of memories that I didn't know that I had.

Working. Working. Working. Stupid Junior Year.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Before I came on the computer I was sitting downstairs talking to me mother about general stuff, and watching music channels. Before that I was out with my friend at the cinema :>

A week ago, I was at the cinema with my 2 friends, can't remember what it was we went to see...oh! School of Rock, that was it =)

A month ago, 21st of January...haven't a clue. I'd have to check my journal for that. ^^

1MG please
    Silver Ledian

Working...working...and working... xD

MG pls

=)

Banned

-- I was sleeping before i came online since I was very tired.
    A week ago.. errr.. I don't know, I think I was at a friends house that night O_o
    I don't remember much of last month. Other than it was boring

1 MG, 20SCs 1, 2, 3, 7 stamps

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(1/21) Do you often get headaches? If you do (or you don't) how long do they last for? What might be the reason you get them?

Gabi » Red MGcoin, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem, Light Gem.

Becca » Flame Gem.
    *takes the stuff and hands over 5 Stamps*

Pyrusette » Photosynthesis Gem.

Parsec » Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.
    You only got four because you can only get MGs for a 72 hour period; The ones for the 16th aren't valid anymore.

Kelly » Lunar Gem.
    MP » Wait for Danny some more. =P

Karin » 20 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoins, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Ocean Gem.

Eamon » Rainbow Gem.

soggy » 10 Stamps/CCPs.
    Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins.

Clark » Green MGcoin.
    Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins, 7 Stamps.

~*~*~*~*~*~

1/21) Do you often get headaches? If you do (or you don't) how long do they last for? What might be the reason you get them?
    Oh heck yes. I get one like at least once every week, and they range from 5 minutes up to about 10 hours. It's really nasty, because whenever I do something and I end up getting a headache it's really hard for me to concentrate. I haven't a clue why I get them, but it's just happened a lot since I was about 12.

Okay, that's a grand total of 7 MGs so far.

Banned

Darkprince should be fired, he only does what, one update a fortnight?

and I know from experience of working here.. you need to have a variety of workers throughout the years. people lose interest, others should be hired. immediately

(1/21) Do you often get headaches? If you do (or you don't) how long do they last for? What might be the reason you get them?

yes, and the reason would be i'm sitting at the computer too often in awkward positions or playing video games with my neck in a weird position (don't ask me i don't force it to be). they don't last very long since i have very strong painkillers for them and they go away in minutes.. but if i don't take any, they last the whole day

1 mg, 20SCs 1, 2, 3, 7 stamps

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by feztra
    Darkprince should be fired, he only does what, one update a fortnight?

and I know from experience of working here.. you need to have a variety of workers throughout the years. people lose interest, others should be hired. immediately

Only DarkPrince, huh? Wanna check the list of workers again and see who else aren't doing their jobs here? Cheesey's the only one who's actively updating. Gee, looks like someone has a grudge...

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

1/21) Do you often get headaches? If you do (or you don't) how long do they last for? What might be the reason you get them?

Hm? I get one every day. EVERY SINGLE DAY. They last all day usually, sometimes just into the evening. o.O The cause is probably annoying loud people at school, or maybe just too many video games =P

1 MG please.

MP: Cheesey, can you please ask Danny to tell you the answer to the MP? I'm getting really sick of waiting all the time, and the holidays and being sick are NOT an excuse anymore.
    I know he has robotics every day (or whatever) but I've certainly seen him on in ummmm for quite some time and he absolutely never comes here.
    EDIT: Karin, you couldn't be any more correct.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Making a new post. My previous one is there to make a point.

Yeah, I get headaches from lack of sleep. They're really annoying, but eventually they go away. In the meantime, I just slap cold water on my forehead and hope the pain will stop.

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

Originally posted by Charizard04621
    Only DarkPrince, huh? Wanna check the list of workers again and see who else aren't doing their jobs here? Cheesey's the only one who's actively updating. Gee, looks like someone has a grudge...
    before you open your fat mouth you should know about the goldenrod history. i do not pertain any grudges here, I am specifically stating the most inactive worker which is darkprince

danny can't be fired, he is the goldenrod main owner. so that's no good. i've seen mike updating more. so, would you like to tell me where you pulled that out of your ***? im interested.

edit: I just thought i should say it doesn't come down to inactivity, it comes down to power. go look at Frank at the CCCC and you wonder why he isn't fired... you look at Dan and it is exactly the same here.

i may add cheesey doesn't exactly mind being the only active worker.. so why are you complaining about it? i wasn't.. i simply said that darkprince needed the boot.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I don't get headaches very often, but if I do, it's either because of an illness, or people fighting online. In the first case, it usually goes away by itself, but...

MG.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I went back and counted the updates done in this tower. Crystalmaster Mike and DarkPrince have each made two updates. An equal amount.

The (last three pages) of the previous Goldenrod Tower contains six updates from DarkPrince and five updates from Crystalmaster Mike.

The Riddle Game

The creator and owner of that game is currently not a worker there... He/she has been fired.

Expedia

Two of the three creators of this game do not appear on the worker list. They have been fired.

Unfortunately not all the games have received equal justice, but it has been done before, so why can it not be done again? Are "powerful" people allowed to have double standards?

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

Two of the three creators of this game do not appear on the worker list. They have been fired.
    Actually those two left because the work was too heavy and it disrupted their irl duties

okay well if it makes you happy then lets put mike on the list for firing also

i'm making bad relations with the workers here, but i can't say that danny would 'approve' being fired from here, he's a bit stuck up. pretty much the only way he -can- get 'fired' in your words, would be that he left, which i can tell you won't happen

Administrator

Feztra, don't be so rude. You can express your thoughts in a less agressive way.

Some days, at around 7 PM and until I take some medicine and/or get some sleep. It's a particular nerve, always the same. I don't know what triggers it, buttension and strain may have something to do with it. Especially since it starts at the time when I'm beginning to feel tired.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

No, I don't actually get that many headaches. If I do, it normally won't last that long at all. I get more stomach aches really, like every day. Before I go to school every day, I have to use the bathroom or else for that whole 6 hour period in school, I'll feel really sick. I don't know why, it's just the way I am =/

1MG please
    Silver Ledian

Yeah, i get them, but not too often, they are so annoying!
    They last for a couple hrs maybe...
    Playing too much computer/video games x_X

MG pls

=)

EDIT: Can i also pls sell the following:
    Rainbow Gem, Light gem, Hollow Stone(x3), Lunar Gem(x8), Photosynthesis Gem(x4), Spark Gem(x5), Solar Gem(x3), Ocean Gem(x4), Darkness Gem(x2)
    =59 CCP, right?

+ forge: my other Ocean Gem+Hollow Stone *pays 2 Stamps*
    + use my 2 Mystery Box's, and take 4 CCP.

Total:
    56+4 = 63 CCP.
    -2 stamps.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'll sell the Gem and to save you the trouble, I'll stop for now

*takes 2 stamps*
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd change the paint job, and the carpet. Plain white walls are boring, and the carpet is so many different colorst hat it would give you a headache if you stared at it for too long. Paint the walls sky blue, and get skyblue carpet as well, with a wolf border at the top of the room.

I haen't lost it, but my mom has. It was a whole box load of old books that my grandma had given me before I had a chance to read them. I'd like to have them back, but its probably not going to happen. Yes, my cousin broke a figurine that my grandparents had gotten me that we had gotten on vacation, the only time they went with us on one.

Not much. I remember getting choked on an apple, and dad having to get it out, breaking my arm, and getting chased by a peacock at the zoo.

I just got in from visiting my grandmother. A week ago, I was heading back to martin, and a month ago... my memory isn't that good ^^;;

I used to get them a lot, and i still get them occasionally, but since i've been on medicine to help my stomach and have been able to eat better, I don't seem to have as many. They usually occur now when either my parents are arguing, or i just have too much stress.

I'd also like 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits* and

I'd like to sell that light gem for ccps please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I know that we really need to sort out the worker ordeal. Mike only seems to update regularly when he's on holiday, and Kyle only really updates when he has to or when there isn't much to do. I know that Danny has robotics and stuff every night, but I also have taken into into account that he comes online and doesn't update when he could... Bleh. I'll try and contact Mike, Danny and Kyle to get this conflict sorted out as soon as is possible.

Clark » Red MGcoin.
    Scratchcards » 9 Red MGcoins, 8 Blue MGcoins.

Kelly » Darkness Gem.
    MP » I'll try to get the answer off him soon.

Karin » Light Gem.

Cora » Lunar Gem.

Gabi » Hollow Stone.

Eamon » Mystery Box.

soggy » Green MGcoin.
    Scratchcards » 10 Red MGcoins, 6 Blue MGcoins.
    *takes all the gems and hands back 63 CCPs*
    *forges* *hands over a Water Stone*

Becca » *takes the gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

Amy » Blue MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.
    Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 12 CCPs.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Cheesey
    Amy » Blue MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.
    Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 12 CCPs.
    i'd like to sell those stones and gem for ccps. I'd also liek to play a game of GT and MP
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

My room has a totally boring color scheme of – white. If I had the time, I’d paint it a certain theme, probably dark blue to emphasize night time. But I’m too lazy… I would like a PC, a TV, and a PS2 or Gamecube, which I will never get….

Yeah, tons of pencils and erasers. Oh, and I lost a TI-83 calculator, that was bad, $90 down the drain. OH! And my GBC with Pokemon Gold still in it…man, I want that back… Broken? Not really, I keep my stuff to myself for protection.

I remember a ton of useless things, like silly conversations with friends. I don’t know why. The most memorable things are when I went on vacation to places like Disney World or Las Vegas or rode on a cruise ship. Those were fun!

a) I was eating dinner. b) Performing basic human functions – eating, drinking, sleeping, oh, and going on the internet. C) see letter b.

I don’t get headaches often, but just this Wednesday, I got a major one. I don’t know why, it came all of a sudden. But it only lasted for a day and I went to bed early. I think I don’t get enough sleep, that’s why.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

>_< bleh sorry for not updating... I've been really busy. I'll be trying to update more... robotics ends on wednesday so that will give me 3 more hours every weekday =d. So that'll give me much more time to work here and at the BRS (which I've been neglecting for just lack of time and having too much work to make questions... sorry aragornbird, I'll be updating at the BRS by the end of the week). Anyway, between robotics and English homework and History homework I've been really, really busy.

I don't expect to be around much tomorrow tho... you can blame that on my partner for a history project who doesn't do any work >=[.

Chris: You need 7 MGs, right? Post if you need anything else and I'll try to update you more =/
    Lunar Gem, Division Gem, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Flame Gem, Red MGcoin

Amy: 4 ccps
    GT: I'm the only GSC pokemon that had a higher Special Attack than Exeggutor
    MP: Kabutops, Snorlax, Heracross, Metang, Wobbuffet, Kadabra, Torchic, Kyogre, Breloom, Pidgeotto, Regice, Hitmonlee, Seaking, Seel, Slakoth, Flareon, Murkrow, Porygon2, Dodrio, Mantine, Rapidash, Surskit, Spheal, Mareep, Arcanine

aragornbird: as I said, sorry for not updating at the BRS lately =[....
    Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(2/22) Do you often watch movies on the internet? If so, how do you find them? What sort of things do you like to watch? If not, why not?

O_o This is the first time I've updated just to post a poll. Just trying to have one up daily. Anyway...

I can't say I watch them often, but sometimes I watch them out of boredom or something. I usually check out the weebl and bob site regularly to see if there's any new toons there, because they make me laugh. I love weebl and bob but I never catch it on television, because it's just on randomly. I also discovered 'muffinfilms' recently which is just a selection of toons about muffins, and I find it highly amusing. I found the weebl and bob site through my sister when we got a DSL connection - It didn't work when we had dialup. I found muffinfilms a few days ago when I was browsing BMG. Other than those, I don't really watch anything online.

MG Please.

And Kelly, I'll try getting your MP answer when I can.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(2/22) Do you often watch movies on the internet? If so, how do you find them? What sort of things do you like to watch? If not, why not?

No, :/ It's better watching it on the big screen. Otherwise, what's the point?

[COLOR=gold]

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Sorry for not updating that much these days, guys. Like Danny, I have also been really busy. When you are the owner of a game with 4 Legend of Zelda classics, exploring one of the 3D games on there (Ocarina of Time, that is) can be a pain, especially when a walkthrough is needed almost everywhere unusual or suspicious... >_<

Cheesey >> 20 Stamps/CCPs

Karin >> Ocean Gem

As for the polls:

No, I never watch movies on the Internet (I'd rather see them in a theatre, on video or on DVD), because I assume watching them on the internet would leave the possibility of unnecessary delays.

Yeah, I get them now and then. They usually last for a few hours. I usually get them from events that end up making me very happy (usually big accomplishments).

Man, how I hate these kind of polls...

I don't like to tell others what I was doing before I get on, not to mention that I tend to forget this stuff...

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 Stamps) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I don't watch movies on the Internet. I only have a dial-up connection and so downloading a movie would take, what, 3 years? I think there's a program on this comp. that allows me to watch DVD's but I've never used that either. We have a DVD players downstairs. I just normally go to the cinema if I want to watch a movie

1MG Please ^^

PS: I got a Mystery Box in my last MG so I'd like 4 stamps as my prize. Thanks very much
    Silver Ledian

Administrator

No, because I don't have a big hard disk, nor the time to download them. Plus watching movies on a computer usually makes my head hurt.

Kyle... I'm sure you could have found the time to update. They're just games, you know. It's not like anything bad will happen if you spend an hour a day without playing them.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell my 3 Gems for 6 CCPs.

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hiya,

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic but I'm just posting to say that if the current workers are looking for an extra worker to help do the usual jobs around here then I would be more than happy to help out. School gets busy some days but I'd do my best. It's just an offer that could be considered but if you ever need workers in future, feel free to ask me.
    Silver Ledian