(2/7) >> Have you ever written a FAQ/Walkthrough for any video game? If yes, are there any which are not on the Internet yet?

Danny >> Red MGCoin, Division Gem, Spark Gem

SCs: You won 9 Ocean Gems and 8 Red MGCoins.

s_c >> Ocean Gem

SCs: You won 6 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

Karin >>

'takes the gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

GT!: I have the power to hurl anything aside. However, trying to do any work requiring care and dexterity causes my arms to get tangled. I tend to leap into action before I think. Who am I?

As for today's poll and the polls from yesterday and Thursday:

(2/7) >> Have you ever written a FAQ/Walkthrough for any video game? If yes, are there any which are not on the Internet yet?

Yeah, I'm working on a long walkthrough for Kirby's Dream Land 3 (which may take a while before it is done), as well as a file that shows most of the locations of the Watering Cans in the SNES game Alfred Chicken (16 out of 17 >_>). Neither file is on the Internet right now.

(2/6) Do/did your parents get you in trouble often? Why? How about teachers? Have you ever gotten into loads of trouble before?

Rarely, because I do my best to stay out of trouble, though I sometimes get into trouble thanks to something my brother did... Regarding teachers, that is very rarely. I try to stay out of trouble in school too (though I am done of high school). I don't think I was in loads of trouble.

(2/5) [1] Have you ever refreshed a page to see if there are any new replies on a thread? What thread(s)? Why?

Yeah, I've done it several times on threads such as GT, the various other AC/CC topics, the battles I am reffing in ASB, my ASB battles, Hangman, etc. I do this because I'm often curious to when one of those topics was updated.

(2/5) [2] Do you believe in myths and legends? Why/why not? What's your favourite myth/legend? Do you like learning about them?

I don't really believe in myths/legends that much. I don't have a favourite myth/legend, and I've never really learned about them.

I'd like 4 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.