Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower - v.23 [MA]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower - v.23 [MA]

Goldenrod Tower v.23

Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Cheesey, Cruption, Silver Ledian

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn’t become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGCoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGCoins; Red MGCoins are worth one credit, Blue MGCoins are worth two, and Green MGCoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGCoins. MGCoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGCoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load.

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGCoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards: 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask a yes/no question (one at a time, maximum of four), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a yes/no question which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after asking for one question or none at all, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you have asked two questions, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked three questions, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked your fourth and final question, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many questions you've asked), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MGCoin as a consolation prize.

All the randomizers were created by Aipom Of Doom who has spent a lot of time in to making them for each of the games, most credits go to him. ^_^

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
    Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
    Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor (Created by DarkPrince The Dark Knight)

For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGCoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs) (see following list)
    Evo Stone + Division Gem = That particular gem + Hollow Stone

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem to Water Stone
    Flame Gem to Fire Stone
    Solar Gem to Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
    Light Gem to Day Stone
    Darkness Gem to Night Stone
    Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. Also with a Division Gem, a Genetic Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Last three polls for anyone who needs them...

Poll (3/21): When was the first time you used the internet (year, month, ie)? Do you remember why you used it for the very first time, or what you did first when you got on the net? What sites do you visit regularly now?

Poll (3/20): When did you last get your hair cut? Does it need to be cut again? What does it look like now?

Poll (3/19): What is your house made of (straw, sticks, bricks, ie. )? How old is the house? Do you think any renovations can be made to improve it?

(3/21) When was the first time you used the internet (year, month, ie)? Do you remember why you used it for the very first time, or what you did first when you got on the net? What sites do you visit regularly now?

I used it back in... 1996 probably o_O. Sometime around then when my parents and I first got our computer. Dunno what I used it for... I remember playing games on the computer then rather than using the internet much. Now, I visit TPM, Gamefaqs, and IPHQ mostly ;d.

MG, 20 SCs, 123, 7 CCPs

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Danny
    MG: 1 stamp/CCP
    SC: 11 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins

And I'll just sell that gem that I won for stamps
    Silver Ledian

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Poll (3/21): When was the first time you used the internet (year, month, ie)? Do you remember why you used it for the very first time, or what you did first when you got on the net? What sites do you visit regularly now?

I first used the Internet in 1997, when I was in second grade. I was doing a project on bandicoots (I was a weird child O_o), and my mom helped me find the Melbourne Zoo website. Today, I go to TPM, Google, Something Awful, and Ursula Vernon's LiveJournal (don't ask).

MG, por favor.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Pyrusette
    MG: 1 stamp/CCP

I just added you to my AIM Buddy List but you're not on. Can I ask your real name? I know most people's names that post so I was just wondering what yours was. Unless you just prefer Pyrusette ^^;;;
    Silver Ledian

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Happy equinox to everyone!

By the middle of 1996, I think it was June. The first thing I did was explore some websites my brother had written down the URLs of (starting with http:///www.altavista.digital.com, cuttently known as http://www.altavista.com) and read an html tutorial. Now I normally visit this site , my e-mail sites (yahoo and latinmail), Neopets, Tripod/Lycos from the USA and the UK, 8-bit theater, my Yahoo groups, some university pages, my sites, other Pokemon related sites, some anagram/crossword solvers, some search engines (especially Google), Dictionary.com, and sometimes the Rofcanime board, Thesaurus.com and Googlefight. And eventually others too.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Banned

New thread :O

I'll take a Blue MGCoin for my GT! back in version 22.

Poll (3/20): When did you last get your hair cut? Does it need to be cut again? What does it look like now?

Umm.. about 2 months ago. Nah, it doesn't need to be cut yet. My hair grows up, it never grows long.. Damn curly hair >_<;; It looks fine right now. It's still straight and not curly yet but it looks a little.. bushy xD

Ooh, that was probably.. in 1st grade =P I used it for some math site to study my math facts o_0;; xD
    I visit.. Neopets, TPM, Duel Monsters Hangout (EZboard), Hotmail (duh =P) and Netscape.

Umm.. I'll take a crank at the EMT for the very first time please XD *hands over a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin* That only leaves me with.. 1 Blue MGCoin. =O
    I'd also like to request a game of MP please. *is only left with 1 Red MGCoin*

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I think it was around August of 1998. It was when i first started out at Dyersburg State Community College. The first time i looked up on info on red-tailed hawks just fo fun. I visit TPM, Neopets, The UTM school site, and a few other places.

16 games of group one scratchcards (2,3,5) for 2 ccps please. 4 grabber games (over 5, up 5).
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Silver Ledian - Her name's Cora.
    Retail - 2 Stamps

Lady Vulpix
    MG - 1 Stamp/CCP

Aquatic Fury
    MG - Hollow Stone, Green MGCoin
    GT - Blue MGCoin
    EMT - Bone Club TM
    MP - Raikou, Shuckle, Nosepass, Growlithe, Aggron, Farfetch'd, Krabby, Zubat, Meowth, Wurmple, Lickitung, Unown, Voltorb, Registeel, Breloom, Slakoth, Sandslash, Kabuto, Shedinja, Seel, Sunflora, Victreebell, Rhydon, Magneton, Pineco

Wolfsong
    MG - Hollow Stone
    SCs - 8 Red MGCoins, 14 CCPs
    GGs - All nothing.

Banned

MP - Raikou, Shuckle, Nosepass, Growlithe, Aggron, Farfetch'd, Krabby, Zubat, Meowth, Wurmple, Lickitung, Unown, Voltorb, Registeel, Breloom, Slakoth, Sandslash, Kabuto, Shedinja, Seel, Sunflora, Victreebell, Rhydon, Magneton, Pineco

Question 1: Is this Pokemon or its unevolved forms normally found in a cave?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Aquatic Fury
    MP - No.

Banned

MP (reduced): Raikou, Shuckle, Growlithe, Farfetch'd, Krabby, Meowth, Wurmple, Lickitung, Unown, Voltorb, Breloom, Slakoth, Kabuto, Shedinja, Seel, Sunflora, Victreebel, Magneton, Pineco

Question 2: Is this Pokemon a dual-type?

No idea x_X about 5-6 yrs ago i think...
    I used to chat a lot when I first got the net, now I just play games =)

MG pls

+ I think ill try some grabber games:
    20 times @ 5X5

thx

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(3/22) Do you have many friends online? Do they compare to the ones you have in real life, if you have any? ;-; Do you feel you should have, or you need more friends?

---

Aquatic Fury
    MP - No

Soggy
    MG - Hollow Stone
    GG - 18 nothings, 40 Stamps/CCPs o_o;

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

(3/22) Do you have many friends online? Do they compare to the ones you have in real life, if you have any? ;-; Do you feel you should have, or you need more friends?
    Yes, mainly on TPM. I've never tried to compare between my friends. They're all great, and I'm grateful for each one of them. Of course, the things I do with my online friends and my offline friends are different most of the time, but they're all as important to me. As for the quantity, I don't mind as long as I know I can count on them.

Nice poll!

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I have a lot ofr friends online and mostly they are from TPM. I have more friends online than irl, but both sets are great and friendly. I'm happy with the amount of friends i have though i wish i had a few more irl, though it doesn't really matter to me as long as they are there for me when i need them.

15 games of group two scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5) and 5 grabber games (up 5 over 5)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Gabi
    MG: Ocean Gem

Amy
    MG: 2 stamps/CCPs
    SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins
    GG: Won Darkness Gem, Lost, Lost, Lost, Won Green MGCoin

I have a lot of online friends, all being from TPM. I don't have online friends from anywhere else. I have more online friends than IRL friends but I still have some IRL friends. I don't compare on and offline friends...like Gabi said, you do different things with both sets of people and so it would be hard to draw comparisons. I do see comparisons in some of my online friends and I indeed see differences also ^^;;; I'm happy with the friends I have, I'd rather have a few close friends than loads of ordinary mates. But more close friends is always a good thing

1MG please, 3 Grabber Games, 6 across and 6 up

EDIT: Can I use the EMT also please *hands 2 Blue MGCoins* This is my first time this month
    Silver Ledian

Yeah, a few good ones
    All my other friends have gone off to do courses and stuff
    But some are still here

MG pls

I'll try some more grabber games:
    20 times @ 5X5

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Two EMT TMs for March, please. Here's 6 credits.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Banned

Yes, I have friends online but they're mainly from TPM. I have met a few people from boards I used to go to..
    I don't like to compare my friends, they're all great and I'm thankful for every single one of them.

1 MG please.

MP (reduced): Raikou, Growlithe, Krabby, Meowth, Wurmple, Lickitung, Unown, Voltorb, Slakoth, Seel, Sunflora, Pineco

Question 3: Is this Pokemon a Normal-type?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Um my online friend-count has been going up and down for a year now, mainly depending on what I'm feeling at certain times. You could say a year ago I didn't have many since I just started to become popular at TPM then, then I got lots more friends eventually since I was liked, then I lost practically all of them for ummmm/TPM incidents and stuff beyond my control. Eventually I prevented myself from doing that stuff again and now it's just the rare complaining or outburst, and I've got them all back. I don't have any in real life, except maybe my bowling coach and his friend who shouldn't count.

More friends are nice, but not too many since sometimes that's just overly too hard to handle (bad experiences x_X)

- 1 MG
    - 20 SCs, 1 2 3, 7 CCPs

---

Lady Vulpix
    MG - Photosynthesis Gem

Wolfsong
    MG - 2 Stamps/CCPs
    SCs - 8 Red MGCoins, 4 Blue MGCoins
    GGs - Genetic Accelerator Gene

Silver Ledian
    MG - 20 Stamps/CCPs.
    GGs - Nothing ;.;
    EMT - *Hands back 1 Red MGCoin* Sweet Kiss TM

Soggy - Officially the luckiest person my randomizer has seen lately -- 80 Stamps/CCPs in the last 2 days @_@;
    MG - 20 Stamps/CCPs.
    GGs - 20 Stamps/CCPs, Genetic Acclerator Gene, 18 Nothings.

Charizard04621
    EMTs - Harden TM, Hyper Voice TM

Aquatic Fury
    MG - Division Gem
    MP - No

Banned

I would like to sell that Division Gem for CCP's please.

MP (reduced): Raikou, Growlithe, Krabby, Wurmple, Voltorb, Seel, Sunflora, Pineco)

Question 4: Is the answer to this puzzle a Pokemon that can be found in RBY?

I'd also like to request 4 Grabber Games with my Green MGCoin and Red MGCoin, then 4 Scratchcards with my 2 Blue MGCoins.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

(3/22) Do you have many friends online? Do they compare to the ones you have in real life, if you have any? Do you feel you should have, or you need more friends?

I don't have many close friends online, but I do love the friendly environment here at TPM. My real life friends seem much more superficial, oddly, but I like them all the same. As for more friends, I can take all the ones I can get!

MG, if one would be so kind.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

This is just tracking what items I've got between BRS and the Goldenrod Tower. I need to store them somewhere.

94 CCPs
    67 Red MGCoins
    Weather Ball TM
    Destiny Bond TM

Now I'd like to sell my three Lunar Gems, Solar Gem, Spark Gem, and Rainbow Gem. Then I'll use my Division Gem on my GAG to make a Light, Darkness, and Rainbow Gem and a Hollow Stone. Altogether that should all add up to 19 CCPs. :) Thanks.

Aquatic Fury
    Retail - 2 CCPs
    SCs - Um state which group and what prize and what numbers you want please ;o
    GGs - Read the bloodeh rules >=O =p State how far you want to go across and how far up. (So 5X5 would be 5 across and 5 up) :o
    MP - No

Pyrusette
    MG - Division Gem

Banned

Oops, sorry.. x_X For the grabber game, 5x5.
    For the scratchcards, Group 2 Scratchcards, numbers: 2, 3 and 6.. As for the chosen prize (I think I choose from the list), 7 CCPs.
    I really hope I got everything correct here x_X

MP (reduced): Raikou, Wurmple, Sunflora, Pineco

Oh geez.. I have a 25% chance of guessing randomly. However I think I am able to have one more question..
    Is the mystery Pokemon in its highest stage of evolution?
    That leaves me with 2 either way.. 50% chance x_x

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(3/23) Do you have a regular sleeping pattern? How often do you lose sleep? Sleep in at weekends? How about afternoon naps and stuff?

Jay
    MG: Genetic Accelerator Gene
    SC: 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 7CCPs

All your gems and stuff is confirmed

Kelly
    GG: Light Gem, Lost, Lost, Lost
    SC: 3 Red MGCoins
    *awaiting answer to MP just*
    -----

I'm giving my Sweet Kiss TM to Gabi, just as a late birthday present. It mightn't be the strongest one of all but well, the title is fitting
    Silver Ledian

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(3/23) Do you have a regular sleeping pattern? How often do you lose sleep? Sleep in at weekends? How about afternoon naps and stuff?

I usually get to sleep around midnight to 12:30 am. One M, W, Fs i usually sleep till 8:30. On T, TH, I sually wake up at 7:30. Yep, I tend to sleep later on the weekends. Not very often tdo i lose sleep but occasionally they'll happen. Usually its an alarm in the next dorm room over going off at 5 am. However this morning was one of those days where the alamr didn't go off but some idiot woke me up. They were running up and down the hall, blowing a kazoo or whatever those things are called and laughing. If i knew who it was i'd call the ra but since i don't i can't. I usually don't take naps unless i'm sick or i just can't continue on.

15 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please and 5 grabber games up 5 over 5 and a GT please *hands voer the mg coins*
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I have a bunch of friends, yes . They're seperate from my real life friends... it's hard to compare o_O. More friends (either online or in real life) would be good too =o.

I sleep about 8 hours (unless I have the alarm on) every night. I only lose sleep if I have to stay up late for projects. On weekends I usually stay up until after midnight and then sleep 8 hours <_<. And I don't take naps.

2 MGs, 20 SCs, 123, 7 ccps

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Amy
    MG: Mystery Box
    GG: Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost
    SC: 4 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 14CCPs
    GT: I'm a fairly speedy pokémon that becomes a threesome when evolved and I have a cave named after me.

Danny
    MG: Spark Gem, Darkness Gem
    SC: 8 Red MGCoins, 8 Blue MGCoins, 7CCPs
    Silver Ledian

Banned

I have a regular sleeping pattern. Forced sleeping pattern. -.- 10:00 PM on weekdays, 11:00 PM on weekends. I know, it's stupid.
    Lose sleep? Umm, almost never because I don't feel tired when I'm out of bed, but when I'm trying to go to sleep I suddenly feel tired o_O It's scary.

Sell that Light Gem that I got with my GGs for 2 CCP's please.
    3 more Group 2 SCs with my 3 Red MGCoins. 1, 6 and 8 please.
    7 CCP's as my possible prize also.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Yes, I usually go to sleep at about 11:00 on weekdays, and get up at 7:30. On weekends, though, I stay up as late as I possibly can, then get up as late as possible. ^_^ I sometimes lose sleep when I'm really stressed about something, but that doesn't happen much. I almost never take naps.

1 MG, and I'll sell my Division Gem for stamps.

Ya, except for monday, when i have to get up at 5am @_@
    Not that often,
    and no i dont like to waste my time sleeping.
    Only if im really tired...

MG pls

+ 20 grabber games:
    @ 5X5

thx

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Silver Ledian
    Amy
    MG: Mystery Box
    GG: Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost, Lost
    SC: 4 Red MGCoins, 7 Blue MGCoins, 14CCPs
    GT: I'm a fairly speedy pokémon that becomes a threesome when evolved and I have a cave named after me.
    I'd liek to use that mystery box to get 2 2 stamps. Next I'd like to use one of my division gems on my accelerator gene and sell the resulting gems for ccps. I'll save the other things to sell for later ^^

GT: Is that Diglett?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Aquatic Fury
    MG - Photosynthesis Gem
    MP - You get no more questions. Please pick.
    Retail - 2 CCPs.
    SCs - 2 Blue MGCoins.

Pyrusette
    MG - Ocean Gem
    Retail - 2 Stamps

soggy_cardboard
    MG - Ocean Gem
    GGs - Nothing.

Wolfsong
    Retail/MB - 4 Stamps, 7 CCPs

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I've got about five or six who I talk to occasionally, one who I was really close to but haven't spoken to properly for months, and one who I speak to (normally) at least once a day.
    Um, the person I speak to most days is better than my offline ones, but the others aren't-I'm not that close to them.
    No, I'm happy with the amount I've got-online and off

(3/23) Do you have a regular sleeping pattern? How often do you lose sleep? Sleep in at weekends? How about afternoon naps and stuff

Yep, go to bed at about 10:30, get up at 6:45, and because I'm so used to the pattern, even on days when I intend to sleep in, I still wake up at that time.
    I never really lose sleep, or take naps, except when I'm ill and don't have any energy for anything.

2 MG's, I'd like to sell my Spark Gem for 2 Stamp's, and I'd like 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 CCP's please

Banned

Sell that Photosynthesis Gem for 2 CCP's please.
    MP: I'll randomly guess Sunflora. I have no idea. If I'm correct.. Solar Gem as my prize and then I'll immediately sell that Solar Gem for 2 CCP's.
    I'll also take 4 Group Two scratchies, 7 CCP's as my prize. 2, 4, 7 for numbers please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I don't really have a regular sleeping pattern and I probably lose an hour of sleep every day from Monday to Friday. I make up for it by sleeping in late on Saturdays and Sundays but at the weekends I stay up late also, so basically I'm a bit of a night-halk. I'd have a nap about once a week, at a random time - normally when I just get out of school though

1. (3/25) Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If so, what did they say? If not, have any of your friends/family been to one? What did they say? Do you believe in it?

I haven't but last night my mum went to her friends because there was one there. She said a lot of stuff, some had happened before, other stuff was pretty much rubbish. It's kind of hit and miss with the telling really. I'm not sure if I believe in it or not...whether it's just luck of the guessing or actually real in some cases :/

2. (3/25) Do you use the phone much? Who do you talk to? How long for normally? Do you have a phone in your room? How many in your house?

I use the phone every day and talk to either my best friend or cousin. The shortest conversation would be about 20 minutes but I don't use my mobile phone - I use the house phone - so I don't really have to pay for my calls. I haven't got a phone in my room although I will do soon, when I get Broadband in. There are 2 phones in my house (and 4 mobile/cells).

3MGs for me please!

Hannah
    MG: Flame Gem, 10 stamps/CCPs
    SC: 12 Red MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins

Kelly
    *hands you 2CCPs for gem*
    SC: 3 Red MGCoins, 1 Blue MGCoin

Amy
    GT: Diglett is correct! Sorry for the wait ^^; You may take your prize
    Silver Ledian

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Announcement

Sorry for double posting. I just wanted to say that I'm currently awaiting my Easy-Install pack for AOL Broadband (yes I know...AOL sucks...), which will hopefully come in the next 14 working days.

Basically, when I get an e-mail saying that they've upgraded my line, I'm on a pay per minute contract until I install my Broadband software, so I'm just saying that I might be a bit quieter than usual over the next short while.

I'll still be on to update but in case I go a bit quiet, that's the reason. Sorry for any inconvenience but I'll still do my best seeing as Chris isn't back yet. ^^ That's all really. Thanks
    Silver Ledian

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

(3/25) Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If so, what did they say? If not, have any of your friends/family been to one? What did they say? Do you believe in it?

Well, not exactly a fortune teller, but I've been to a psychic. She does things mostly for people who are grieving. My parents met her before I did. They believe her, and I think I do as well.

(3/25) Do you use the phone much? Who do you talk to? How long for normally? Do you have a phone in your room? How many in your house?

I don't use the phone much, mainly just for confirming things and such. Since my mom works at home, I take messages a [/i]lot[/i]. It's especially annoying when they mistake me for my mom (pretty much every time). I don't have a phone in my room. We have three: the regular phone, the phone for when the power goes out, and the fax machine phone. We also all have cell phones.

2 MGs, and I'll sell that Ocean Gem for stamps.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Aipom of Doom
    Apparently when I rub my fur together it creates explosions o_O. and also when I get really angry, everything I touch bursts into flames. At least, so says the pokedexes :O.
    Is it Typhlosion? 2 Stamps if that's correct!

For some reason, I always drift off to sleep at 11 PM, even when I don't want to. And on weekdays, I have to get up at 6 AM for school. I usually sleep like a baby unless I didn't finish a project or big assignment, then I wake up at 4 AM to do it. I almost never take naps.

1. (3/25) Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If so, what did they say? If not, have any of your friends/family been to one? What did they say? Do you believe in it?

Nope, I've never been to a fortune teller and don't know anyone who has. I can't say I believe in foreseeing the future or stuff like that, most people forget what their fortunes are after a while.

2. (3/25) Do you use the phone much? Who do you talk to? How long for normally? Do you have a phone in your room? How many in your house?

I don't usually talk on the phone, but my mom calls me everyday to see how I'm doing. Sometimes, friends call me for help on stuff, but they usually do it on AIM now. I don't have a phone in my room (unless it's my cell phone), but have half a dozen all over my house.

Another GT! please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!