Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} Goldenrod Tower - v.22 [MA]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default {Game} Goldenrod Tower - v.22 [MA]

Goldenrod Tower v22

Owners: Aipom Of Doom, Cheesey, Cruption, Silver Ledian

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn’t become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You will have exactly three days (72 hours) from when the question was posted to answer it; this will eliminate all problems concerning time zones. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

UnCommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGCoin

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGCoin

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, Genetic Accelerator Gene

Gems and Hollow Stones may be forged or sold at the Item Floor, and MGcoins may be used for games. The Mystery Box allows you to choose any TWO Common or Uncommon items of your choice.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGCoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGCoins; Red MGCoins are worth one credit, Blue MGCoins are worth two, and Green MGCoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGCoins. MGCoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGCoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

Game 1 - The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 2 - Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokémon, and give certain info such as Color, Height, Weight Etc. You then have one try to guess the Pokémon. However, there aren’t very big prizes, as it usually isn’t very hard. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you get your Red MGcoin back as a consolation prize.

Note: You may only ask for a Guess This once per day to avoid putting us on a stress load.

Game 3 - Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to nine). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcard revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards: 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGCoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards: 7 Stamps, 7 CCP’s, Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 20 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Game 4 - Mystery Pokemon (Created by DarkPrince the Dark Knight)

In this game, you are given a list of 25 different Pokemon, in which one of these Pokemon is the 'Mystery Pokemon'. In order to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon', you will need to ask a yes/no question (one at a time, maximum of four), which will eliminate (take away a wrong answer) one or more Pokemon on the list. For example, if you are given a list which includes a Pikachu, a Mareep, and a Voltorb as the only electric types in the list, and you get a yes/no question which tells you to eliminate all of the electric type Pokemon, then you know that the 'Mystery Pokemon' is not any of those Pokemon. As more clues are given to you, the category of the prizes you can choose from will drop, going from Super Rare to Rare to Uncommon to Common. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after asking for one question or none at all, you will have your choice of a super rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' correctly after you have asked two questions, you will have your choice of a rare item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked three questions, you will have your choice of an uncommon item. If you manage to guess the 'Mystery Pokemon' after you have asked your fourth and final question, you will have your choice of a common item. If you try to guess the Mystery Pokemon (regardless of how many questions you've asked), and your guess is wrong, you will get a Red MGCoin as a consolation prize.

All the randomizers were created by Aipom Of Doom who has spent a lot of time in to making them for each of the games, most credits go to him. ^_^

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone: 3 Stamps/CCP
    Day Stone (Evolves Eevee to Espeon): 20 Stamps/CCP
    Night Stone (Evolves Eevee to Umbreon): 20 Stamps/CCP

Electronic Move Tutor (Created by DarkPrince The Dark Knight)

For three credits of MGCoins, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random move to give to one of your adopted/captured Pokemon. These moves function as TMs, and you can save them, sell them, or use them immediately. The moves can obviously only be given to Pokemon who can learn them in some way in any of the Gameboy games. You may only use this machine two times each month.

Elemental Shields (Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokémon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type): 15 Credits of MGCoins each.

You may also sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP here, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evo Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = That Evo Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs) (see following list)
    Evo Stone + Division Gem = That particular gem + Hollow Stone

Spark Gem to Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem to Water Stone
    Flame Gem to Fire Stone
    Solar Gem to Sun Stone
    Photosynthesis Gem to Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem to Moon Stone
    Light Gem to Day Stone
    Darkness Gem to Night Stone
    Rainbow Gem to Any Stone

With a Division Gem, all Stones can only be deforged into the according Gem and a Hollow Stone. Also with a Division Gem, a Genetic Accelerator Gene can be deforged into a Light Gem, a Darkness Gem, a Rainbow Gem, and a Hollow Stone.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(2/6) Do/did your parents get you in trouble often? Why? How about teachers? Have you ever gotten into loads of trouble before?

Karin » Solar Gem, Lunar Gem.
    GT! » Yep!

Amy » Green MGcoin, Red MGcoin.
    Scratchcards » 15 Red MGcoins, 10 CCPs.

soggy » Spark Gem, Red MGcoin.
    Scratchcards » 11 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins.

Hannah » Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.
    Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins, 7 Stamps.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I forgot to answer one of the previous polls.

(2/3) >> If you could be reincarnated after dying, what kind of animal would you want to become? Why?
    I think I'd be a hawk. Being swift and powerful, and the ability to fly... It'd rock. So yeah. I'd love to be a hawk.

(2/6) Do/did your parents get you in trouble often? Why? How about teachers? Have you ever gotten into loads of trouble before?
    No, not often. We used to not get on but it's okay now. Occasionally when I was very small they'd shout at me for doing stupid stuff, but then again, I didn't know any better. Teachers don't often get me in trouble; if they do, it's usually never my fault, and it's because of something someone else did. >_>;

2 MGs + 2 MGs from my last update = 4 MGs. XD
    And 20 Group 1 Scratchcards (123) for 2 CCPs.

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kelly >> MP: Danny didn't forget, he posted just 5 posts after yours here.

Egro >> What an algebraďc mastermind! MG: 20 Stamps/CCP's, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Division Gem | SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 9x2 CCPs, 3x4 CCPs.

Me >>
    (2/5) [1] Have you ever refreshed a page to see if there are any new replies on a thread? What thread(s)? Why?
    This here; well, an earlier version. 't Was when I was waiting for a co-worker to update for one reason or the other.

(2/5) [2] Do you believe in myths and legends? Why/why not? What's your favourite myth/legend? Do you like learning about them?
    Well, I'm open-minded towards them, though in the back of my mind, I kinda am too down-to-earth. Well, you can never know, can ya? Pff, I wouldn't know my favourite, there's so many. It's always nice to learn about new ones; fantasy-stimulating, if you wish.

Well, no. I think I'd get them into trouble first, when being too fast to try and do something, so I'd do it wrong. Teachers? I have no criminal teachers who'd blaim me for something I didn't do, thank you very much. And as for the last: no, not that I can remember.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell the 2 Gems for 4 CCPs. I'll take a Blue MGCoin for winning the GT!

No, not really. Not teachers either. And I'm a "good" student person thingy, so I don't do really bad stuff that I'd get in trouble for. ^^;

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Haven't been in here in months but I'm glad it's still running smoothly ^^

(2/5) [1] Have you ever refreshed a page to see if there are any new replies on a thread? What thread(s)? Why?

Yeah, when I get really bored or when I think someone will reply to a topic I've replied to soon after

(2/5) [2] Do you believe in myths and legends? Why/why not? What's your favourite myth/legend? Do you like learning about them?

I love learning about myths/legends but I don't believe in them. Some seem so farfetched that it's incredibly hard to believe that there are rumors about them in the first place

The only times I get into trouble is if I don't do a chore or my homework and then I get hell. I usually fess up before I get caught though so I don't get into as much trouble as I should. As for school, I act pretty well so I don't get into trouble at all

I'll also sell my 3 hollow stones, 2 ocean gems and 2 photosynthesis gems so that should come out to 11 stamps
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yeah, plenty on TPM, the Battle Tower, the Pokemon Hangman, and the first page on the forum as well. Why? Well, why else would you refresh if not to check on new posts!

While I don't believe they are true, myths and legends are a great way of storytelling and passing on traditions of a culture to future generations. I have heard too many to pick a favorite, but I am always open to learn some more.

No, no anymore since my parents aren't home for most of the day. Maybe they'll fuss over a B I got in school (Chinese parents are always like that). In school, I am a goody-goody and never get in trouble, maybe once for talking.

A GT! Please!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Only Hangman and Riddle Game because you could lose at the drop of a hat if someone catches the update before you... *shudders*

Not really, but I LOVE Greek Mythology, specifically the Myth-O-Mania spoofs where Hades is a good guy and Zeus is a liar.

No, actually. I'm a good kid. I do good things. I don't EVER get in trouble. *laughs quietly* I don't really wanna talk about it...

Originally posted by Cheesey
    Parsec » 20 Stamps/CCPs.
    GT! » I have a special feature that I use to retreive fruit from trees easily. I also have my own game in Pokemon Stadium. what am I?
    Lickitung, for a Blue MGCoin.

2 MGs, and if the GT! is right, I'd like an EMT spin, leaving me with no MGCoins.

I'd like to forge a Hollow Stone and Light Gem, please. *pays 2 stamps, leaving me with 21*

I'm back.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Karin: Solar Gem, your 4 CCPs.

Becca: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin, Genetic Accelerator Gene, and your 11 stamps

AB: Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Lunar Gem
    GT - I'm the fastest Pokemon that was new to GSC.

'toed - Spark Gem, Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, and your Day Stone

yeah XD. I did that just now with this reply because I was away for a few minutes and I was checking if someone hadn't responded again.

Err... no :x. I don't generally like mythology either... it just doesn't interst me =/. I prefer learning about science and math :x.

No, I don't get in trouble often . I tend to be good and do stuff like I'm supposed to xd. Err yeah, that's about it.

3 MGs, 20 scs, 123, ocean gems >=d

no, not really, i get myself into the trouble ^^;
    i havent done anything major...well, not that i can recall...

MG pls

And 20 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,3,4) for 7 CCPs.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell the Gem for 2 CCPs.

I'll pay a Red MGCoin to play a GT!

[COLOR=gold]

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

(2/7) >> Have you ever written a FAQ/Walkthrough for any video game? If yes, are there any which are not on the Internet yet?

Danny >> Red MGCoin, Division Gem, Spark Gem

SCs: You won 9 Ocean Gems and 8 Red MGCoins.

s_c >> Ocean Gem

SCs: You won 6 Blue MGCoins and 9 Red MGCoins.

Karin >>

'takes the gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

GT!: I have the power to hurl anything aside. However, trying to do any work requiring care and dexterity causes my arms to get tangled. I tend to leap into action before I think. Who am I?

As for today's poll and the polls from yesterday and Thursday:

(2/7) >> Have you ever written a FAQ/Walkthrough for any video game? If yes, are there any which are not on the Internet yet?

Yeah, I'm working on a long walkthrough for Kirby's Dream Land 3 (which may take a while before it is done), as well as a file that shows most of the locations of the Watering Cans in the SNES game Alfred Chicken (16 out of 17 >_>). Neither file is on the Internet right now.

Rarely, because I do my best to stay out of trouble, though I sometimes get into trouble thanks to something my brother did... Regarding teachers, that is very rarely. I try to stay out of trouble in school too (though I am done of high school). I don't think I was in loads of trouble.

Yeah, I've done it several times on threads such as GT, the various other AC/CC topics, the battles I am reffing in ASB, my ASB battles, Hangman, etc. I do this because I'm often curious to when one of those topics was updated.

I don't really believe in myths/legends that much. I don't have a favourite myth/legend, and I've never really learned about them.

I'd like 4 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Nope. Never saw a reason to do one.

Darkprince gave me this GT!

GT: I have the power to hurl anything aside. However, trying to do any work requiring care and dexterity causes my arms to get tangled. I tend to leap into action before I think. Who am I?

Machamp.

[COLOR=gold]

Karin >> Photosynthesis Gem

GT!: Yes, I am a Machamp. You get your choice of a common/uncommon item.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell the gem for 2 CCPs. I'll take a Blue MGCoin for winning the GT!

[COLOR=gold]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah » Ocean Gem,
    Sell for 2 Stamps please.

Rarely, I've always been able to get away with most things. I got in trouble years ago while in primary school, can't remember why, but I know I did, and a few years ago my class had a really irritable RE teacher, so we were often in trouble with her, normally for talking to much(or in my case listening then laughing).

No, I think I'll leave it to somebody who knows more than I do about whatever game(not hard xD).

2 MG's, and 20 games of Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please.

No, i was thinking of making an r/s one, but it seems that that would be a lil outdated ^^;

MG pls

thx =)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I don't have any trouble at school anymore. My parents on teh other hand a different story. They jump to conclusions, and thats the one thing they do that gets me upset. Once or twice they usually blame me on something my cousins did X.x

No, I haven't. And if i had thought about it i'm not sure i'd have enough time to do a proper job of it.

20 game of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5)

and one game of GT please
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

{2/8} Make your own poll!

Yep, no inspiration today... x_X;

Kyle » Darkness Gem, Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin.
    Scratchcards » 11 Red MGcoins, 6 Blue MGcoins, 7 CCPs.

Karin » *takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*
    *hands over a Blue MGcoin as well*

Hannah » Mystery Box, Lunar Gem.
    Scratchcards » 10 Red MGcoins, 9 Blue MGcoins.
    *takes the gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

soggy » Red MGcoin.
    Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins.

Amy » Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.
    Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 16 CCPs.
    GT! » When I fly, my wings make a sound similar to a song. Because of this, I am called the 'Desert Spirit'. What am I?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, I wanted to a few times... But then I realised how much time it would take up, and then I realised I couldn't be bothered. XD

{2/8} So... uh... What have you done today? What are you gonna do later today?
    Well, I got up, as you normally do. And then I had some food... And I went online. o_o; I read an e-mail I had... And then some stuff happened and I got demodded, which was a bit of an unwelcome surprise. And then I updated some stuff... o_O And later on I have Biology homework, Maths homework and Art homework to do. My life is just ultimately exciting!

2 MGs please, and 20 games of Group 1 Scratchcards (123) for CCPs please. Thanks. ^^

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

{2/8} What did you do last night?

We had a party. Like 30 people came over. ^_^;;

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Nope, I haven't. It would take too long to do, especially with a series of games as big as pokémon =/

{2/8} So... uh... What have you done today? What are you gonna do later today?

Today I've been watching a bit of t.v., had breakfast and lunch and now I'm just online. I downloaded Mozilla Firebird and I've been browsing TPM, music websites and Neopets and stuff. Not very eventful but it's ok.

2 MG's please!
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(2/7) Have you ever written a FAQ/Walkthrough for any video game? If yes, are there any which are not on the Internet yet?[/b]

Heck no. I just use them to beat games that I'm stuck on (and I usually get stuck a lot on the Zelda games)

(2/8) Do you have homework to do this weekend?

Yes, yes I do. A ton of History homework and English homework. I know it'll take me a while to do it so I should really start it soon and not procrastinate

2 MG's please
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy » Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.
    Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 16 CCPs.
    GT! » When I fly, my wings make a sound similar to a song. Because of this, I am called the 'Desert Spirit'. What am I?[/color]
    [color=skyblue]I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please.

GT: Is it flygon? 2 ccps if i'm right.

Another GT and 20 games of group one scratchcards ffor 2 ccps (2,3,5)

{2/8} Make your own poll!

Do you have any tests this week. If so, what are they?

Yes I do. I have three. The first is monday night for intro to social work over the handbook for the program (boring as it can be). The second is Wednesday. Its the first test in my intro to animal science class. The last is thursday, and its in economics x.x[/b]
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hannah » Mystery Box, Lunar Gem.
    For the Mystery Box I'll take 2x 2 Stamps, sell the gem for 2 CCP's, and sell the Hollow Stone I've had hanging around for ages for 1 Stamp

2/8} Make your own poll!: Did you buy anything over the weekend?

I didn't buy anything today, but yesterday I went to the Mall and got a magazine, and some stuff that I've really been needing for school.

MG, and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

>_< sorry, no time to do an update. Please direct all anger at this toward my english teacher for deciding to give us a big essay on Friday that will be due on Tuesday :x. So if I'm mostly dead tomorrow, that's why,

(2/7) Have you ever written a FAQ/Walkthrough for any video game? If yes, are there any which are not on the Internet yet?

Noep =x. I don't write FAQs because I just never have o_o. it takes too long and I have too little time/interest

(2/8) what is a really bad book that you've read and you feel like complaining about now, AOD?
    The Poisonwood Bible >=[. For one thing, whether to keep it as the summer reading book is the topic of the essay I mentioned above. But basically it is a crappy boring long book that I hate with a passion now =[.

2 mgs, 20 scs (123, ocean gems)

Default *steals question*

Muhaahahha! i have no homework anymore!
    'Cause im finished high school ! :D

MG pls

thx =)

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

When I was young, I got in a lot of trouble for picking fights with bullies. I always got interupted by teatchers and such and got into a lot of trouble. Now I just mock fight with my friends. When I do this in school, I do get in trouble. Still. Nothing changes.

(2/7) Have you ever written a FAQ/Walkthrough for any video game? If yes, are there any which are not on the Internet yet?
    Nope. Never made one. But I read/buy then a lot. ^__^ Support the smart cheaters!

I had Spanish homework, but I ended up doing it right before my class. I'm so lazy.

Two TMs from the Machice*Hands over 3 BMGCs* Plus 5 games of Scratch Card #2, numbers 1, 3, 5. Stamps on everything, please.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Poll (2/10) [1] when was the last time you were sick enough to stay home from work/school/whatever (or were sick but didn't have anything to stay home from =P)? How long did the sickness last?

Poll(2/10) [2] What browser do you like to use? What e-mail program (if you use one)? Do you download programs from the internet a lot?

egro: Lunar Gem, Mystery Box, 14 ccps, 9 Red MGcoins

Karin: Ocean Gem

Eamon: 10 Stamps/CCP's, 2 Stamps/CCP's

Becca: Hollow Stone, Light Gem

Amy: Lunar Gem, 20 CCPs, 8 Red MGcoins

Hannah: your 5 stamps and 2 ccps, Hollow Stone, 14 Stamps, 7 Blue MGcoins, 9 Red MGcoins.

soggy: Hollow Stone, 9 Blue MGcoins, 11 Red MGcoins.

Airen: Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin, Arm Thrust TM, Ancientpower TM, 3 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Poll (2/10) [1] when was the last time you were sick enough to stay home from work/school/whatever (or were sick but didn't have anything to stay home from =P)? How long did the sickness last?

err I'm sick right now =[. That's my inspiration for the poll. I had a fever this morning, though Motrin got rid of that and made me feel a lot better. I was a bit sick yesterday but much sicker today :x.

Poll(2/10) [2] What browser do you like to use? What e-mail program (if you use one)? Do you download programs from the internet a lot?

I use Mozilla Firefox (which just came out the other day actually :O) for my browser. It's really cool. And I use Mozilla Thunderbird for e-mail. I download some other stuff, mostly related to programming... like I got Dev-C++ a few days ago, which is a cool C++ development environment >=d.

4 mgs, 40 scs (123, ocean gems), and trade my Mystery Box for 2 ocean gems :O

Danny >> 2 Stamps/CCPs, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem, Hollow Stone

SCs: You won 24 Ocean Gems and 16 Red MGCoins.

'takes the Mystery Box and gives you 2 more Ocean Gems'

As for the polls:

(2/10) [1] when was the last time you were sick enough to stay home from work/school/whatever (or were sick but didn't have anything to stay home from =P)? How long did the sickness last?

2-3 years ago during the 2001-2002 school year (I think). The sickness lasted about less than a day (I think)

(2/10) [2] What browser do you like to use? What e-mail program (if you use one)? Do you download programs from the internet a lot?

I like using IE best. I used to like using Outlook Express, but I am not that much interested in it anymore. I rarely download programs from the Internet these days.

(2/8) >> Do you get more and more annoyed when these "Make your own poll" appear each time? Why or why not?

Yes, because I tend to also get bored of having to make up my own poll, not to mention making one of my own gets harder each time.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.
    Knight of Time

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

It was sometime in Juneish, when i had the stomach virus right before i had to go to the gastologist. I was sick for abotu three days and then weak for another three ^^;;

I use internet explorer. Everyonce in a while.

20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I had a sore stomach a couple of weeks ago but it was at the weekend and it only lasted about 3-4 hours. Last time I stayed off school sick was 3 years ago.

I use AOL and IE for most things but I've started using Firebird, since I downloaded it on Sunday. I use Hotmail for my e-mails and I mainly download music...as far as programs are concerned, maybe just a few times a month.

MG's please - dunno if that's 1 or 2 I can get =/
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Not for a video game, but I've written a FAQ for this forum.

(2/8) How do you think the GT workers can save themselves from running out of poll ideas?
    Well, taking turns to post the polls is a start, but they could also ask others for poll ideas and, failed everything else, they can always recycle one of the 'make your own poll' answers. Also, posting fewer questions per poll could help. They'd be able to save some for future polls.

(2/10) [1] When was the last time you were sick enough to stay home from work/school/whatever (or were sick but didn't have anything to stay home from =P)? How long did the sickness last?
    Last Saturday. My blood pressure went down and I had to stay in bed for the whole afternoon and miss my acting class. It lasted several hours.

(2/10) [2] What browser do you like to use? What e-mail program (if you use one)? Do you download programs from the internet a lot?
    I use Mozilla and Internet Explorer. No e-mail program, just web mail, but I used Netscape when I had a pop3 account. I rarely download any programs; only when I need them.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Feelin' Like P. Diddy Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Parsec's Politoed
    Parsec » 20 Stamps/CCPs.
    GT! » I have a special feature that I use to retreive fruit from trees easily. I also have my own game in Pokemon Stadium. what am I?
    Lickitung, for a Blue MGCoin.

I've tried and failed, but I'm going to try again, it will be a R/S Walkthrough posted in the Ruby/Sapphire forums (I was banned from GameFAQs for being underage )

[2/8] Pikachu, pika pika chupika?

Toed !

(2/10) [1] When was the last time you were sick enough to stay home from work/school/whatever (or were sick but didn't have anything to stay home from =P)?

I had a really bad cold and my parents decided to keep me home for it. I think I should have gone to school...

I use Internet Explorer and Microsoft Outlook (but I don't have an e-mail address, weird). I download things when my dad says I can.

3 MGs and an EMT spin.

I'm back.

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Aipom of Doom
    GT - I'm the fastest Pokemon that was new to GSC.
    Are you Crobat? 2 Stamps if I'm right!

(2/8) What classes are you taking next year?
    AP English, AP Government, AP Environmental Science, AP Calculus AB, AP Studio Art, Computer Graphics 2, and Web Page Development. That's FIVE AP classes! Don't worry if you don't see me anymore during my senior year. X_X

Oh yeah, I decided to answer Gabi's poll too!

How do you think the GT workers can save themselves from running out of poll ideas?
    That's easy, read the daily news! Then pick out an interesting topic that most people have heard about and ask for other's opinions. Martha Stewart trial? Janet Jackson's flash? Grammie Awards?

(2/10) [1] When was the last time you were sick enough to stay home from work/school/whatever (or were sick but didn't have anything to stay home from =P)? How long did the sickness last?
    Last December, I had the flu. I had to stay home for three days.

I use Internet Explorer. And my email is provided by Yahoo.com I don't really download things that much. My harddrive can't handle much more with all the drawings I'm storing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll sell the gem for 2 CCPs.

(2/10) [1] When was the last time you were sick enough to stay home from work/school/whatever (or were sick but didn't have anything to stay home from =P)?

XD I got shingles. >< Sometime last year. It's really painful, you don't want to get it. Basically your spine feels like it's being constantly stabbed by sharp needles. x_X

What's a browser? Do you mean like Internet Explorer? I started with an aol address, so I have that. And no, I don't DL stuff often.

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I had feminine problems last Thursday so I stayed home for that but the last real sickness I had was a bad cold sometime in December. It's been a while since I've really gotten sick

My browser is Internet Explorer, which has been good to me for a long time. My e-mail is from Yahoo, who has never done me wrong and I don't download programs from the internet a lot. The only ones I have are AOL IM, Real Player and Media Player

2 MGs, please and I would like to sell my Hollow Stone, Light Gem and Lunar Gem *takes 5 stamps and runs for it*
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Banned

-- Today..... decided to stay home for no reason. I had some crappy classes today including Art and Science, both of which I dread x__x

-- Firefox. Reminds me of the crappy old netscape though... What e-mail program what? o.o If you mean what i use then i use hotmail. I don't download often.

2 mystery gifts and 20 scratchcards 1, 2, 3, for 7CCPs

humph. about 2 years ago...stupid good health...^^;

Internet Explorer, i dont like netscape...I use MSN messenger, cause its real cool...8)
    Only program updates...unless i need to fix something x_X

2 MG pls

+ And 20 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,3,4) for 7 CCPs.

=)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

(2/11) What color is the keyboard you're typing with? does it have any weird buttons that aren't standard for keyboards? Is there anything bad/weird about it?

darkprince: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem, 7 CCPs, 5 Blue MGcoins, 12 Red MGcoins.

Amy: Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem, 26 CCPs, 7 Red MGcoins.

Eamon: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Gabi: Darkness Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

parsec's: Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Bonemarang TM

ab:1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin, Lunar Gem
    GT - correct, 2 stamps

Karin: your 2 ccps, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Flame Gem

Becca: your 5 stamps, 2 Stamps/CCP's, Division Gem

feztra: Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, 7 Blue MGcoins, 9 Red MGcoins

soggy: Ocean Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, 7 CCPs, 7 Blue MGcoins, 10 Red MGcoins.

(2/11) What color is the keyboard you're typing with? does it have any weird buttons that aren't standard for keyboards? Is there anything bad/weird about it?

My keyboard is whitish =o. It has a bunch of buttons at the top that are supposed to be hotkeys for different programs, for stopping/starting/whatevering multimedia, and for other random stuff. I don't use them tho, unless I can find how to hotkey them to things that are useful . And my keyboard is really dirty... I should take the keys out and clean them and stuff sometime :x.

MG, 20 scs, (123, ocean gems)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Sell those gems for ccps please

It's grayish-black. Nope, no weird buttons that i can see. Not really as its a new computer that's a lap top

20 games of group 2 scratchcards for 7 ccps please (2,3,5)
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

i'll sell the lunar gem and hollow stone for ccp's

The keyboard is white and it is dirty thanks to my mum who often smokes around here, screwing the keyboards look up completely. It has an 'Fn' key which stands for 'turbo' on some other keyboards... I forget what it does, if you press that and one of the F# keys then it does something, but not willing to try right now. umm.. nothing particularly bad about it :x

1 mg, 20 scs, 1, 2, 3, 7ccps