Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Club: Eevee House (MA) Vs. 26

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Club: Eevee House (MA) Vs. 26

No time... No connection... Oh boy.

Ancalagon the Black, the male Bagon’s POV:

The Scizor would annihilate me and I knew it. There was no possible way for me to win. But that was not the point… The point was that I had run away too many times before. The point was that I had disobeyed my mother. The point was that she was not dead.

There never had been a pack of Scizor. No, the reason that I hated Scizor was not because they had killed my mother. No such thing ever happened. I convinced myself of these lies because a Scizor had shown me that I had no courage.

In truth, there had really only been one Scizor. I never even hated him, just myself and my utter cowardice. My mother had taught me that to lose to any pokémon other than a dragon was a disgrace. I did not understand, but she told me that dragons were superior, over all. I had my doubts, but her fierce glares and harsh words convinced me to accept whatever she told me as the truth.

One day when I was still very young, while my mother was training me for battle, we met a Scizor who did not stoop to her. She became angry. He never really said anything, he just walked by without noticing us. I thought he looked kind of worried about something, and was probably not paying much attention. My mother said that he was an insolent weakling that needed to be destroyed because he mocked the dragon race. Something in a distant corner of my mind told me otherwise, but I had learned never to question my mother. Questions only led to verbal abuse and physical pain.

She told me to battle the Scizor. I was scared, because I had never battled before, and because he was obviously much more powerful than me. But my mother never really gave me any choice, so I battled the Scizor. I lost badly.

My mother went into a shrieking tantrum. She called me a useless son. She told me how stupid I was, and how weak, and how I was a complete disgrace to the dragon race. She told me to eliminate myself right then and there, in the way that she had taught me that dragons who failed in battle would do.

Quite honestly, I was afraid. I did not like the idea of slitting my belly and tearing out my guts, having to die alone in excruciating pain, the likes of which no living pokémon should ever be forced to experience. My mother kept yelling at me to do it, but no matter how I tried, I simply couldn’t. I never was one for pain. I didn’t like being hurt. When my mother saw that I could never bring myself to do it, she was furious. She disowned me right then and there. She told me to get out of her sight and never let her see me again. I ran away, lost, confused, and hating myself for being such a craven.

…And that was how I came to concoct a tale for myself to believe, to forget about what really happened. I pretended that there had been a swarm of Scizor. I pretended that my mother loved me. I pretended that I loved her. I convinced myself that the Scizor had killed her. Eventually, I came to believe my story, and almost forgot the real one. But now with the Scizor in front of me, it all came rushing back.

I fell to my knees, hiding my face in my hands. “I’m sorry, mother,” I sobbed. “I’m sorry that I didn’t kill myself when you commanded me to. It’s just… I was so scared… You were right... I am a useless son. I am a worthless, good for nothing coward…”

Remembering that I was not alone, I stood up to face the Scizor. “My mother isn’t really dead,” I muttered in a hollow voice.

He raised a brow. “You lied?”

Casting my eyes to the ground, I nodded. “It was the only way that I could possibly live with my shame. The real story… My mother taught me that all non-dragons were inferior. She said it was impossible for a dragon to lose to a non-dragon. One day we ran into a Scizor… She became angry because he didn’t bow to her. She said he was rude. I would have pointed out that he looked preoccupied with his own business, but I had grown so afraid of her that I never contradicted her in anything, so I just kept quiet. Then she told me to battle him. I had never battled before and he looked much stronger than me, but I did what she said, because if I didn’t she would probably have hit me or dug her claw into my skin or something. It didn’t take long for me to lose to the Scizor. My mother was so furious that she told me to slit my belly and spill my guts. She taught me that it’s the dragon’s ritual way to die when faced with failure. It is a very painful way to die, and a very lonely one. I was too afraid… I just couldn’t do it. I don’t know why. I just didn’t have enough heart to do it. I was afraid of pain…” I sighed deeply. “My mother disowned me for my cowardice. That’s what really happened. I made up the other story to help me forget about the truth. I tried not to remind myself what a coward I was. But it’s no use.”

The Scizor had been silent all this time, listening to my tale. Now I locked gazes with him, my heart burning with resolve that I had never felt before. “I don’t have a single drop of courage in my blood,” I told him, “but I know that I can’t keep running away from fear. It hasn’t worked before, and it’s not going to work again. I know you are much stronger than me. I know that you have the capacity of crushing me without much effort. I know that I can’t defeat you. But if I don’t face your challenge, I’ll always have to live with the fact that I am nothing but a puny, groveling coward who should never have been born. If I battle you, maybe, maybe I can regain some of my dignity. I’ll have to ask of you… Don’t hold back. I’ll give this fight everything that I’ve got. And if I have to die trying, so be it.”

Ai, the female Skitty’s POV:

When I looked at the egg, I couldn’t help but smile. It was so… beautiful. I’d never dreamt that I would end up this way, but now that I did, I felt happy. I leaned against Dakota, his fur warm and comforting. Both of my eyes were focused on the egg. It gleamed with a lovely glowing light. I wondered silently how close it was to hatching.

Lune, the male Eevee’s POV:

“I’m fine,” I said for the third time to Shockwave, who obviously did not believe me. “I just wanted some quiet time, that’s all. I wasn’t in the mood to introduce myself to a loud, hyper Cyndaquil. Thanks for covering for me.”

“Uh huh. Are you ever going to introduce yourself to those two, or are you going attempt avoiding them and other such hyper types for as long as possible?” Shockwave asked.

“I am going to attempt avoiding them and other such hyper types for as long as possible.”

“Thought so.” He fell silent. “So… anyway… uh…”

“Food.”

Shockwave looked at me. “Food?”

“Food.”

“Okay, food.”

I followed Shockwave slowly towards the kitchen.

Nero, the male Umbreon’s POV: ***Actually I'll do Nero later... Sorry guys. Gotta go...

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[Christian's POV]

I could tell Ranec felt awkward, we were kind of at a loss for words. "I'm doing okay, " I answered. I thought for a quick moment then thought of something. "Hey Ranec, what attacks do you know? I just thought that maybe we could go outside and practice a bit together. Might be fun." I shrugged my shoulders. There wasn't really that much else to do.

[Torrey's POV]

My eyes grew wide as soon as I realized what was going on. "Ayla! You're a mom??!! I'm an uncle??!!" Even after Ayla and Laurenor had picked themselves up, I lay on my back staring in disbelief. Laurenor was very cute and looked exactly like his mother. Heck, he even looked like me, seeing as we were so closely related. "Oh, sorry. Hey Laurenor, how you doin'?" I asked cooly, trying to cover up for my staring. I climbed to my paws and grinned my silly grin to Ayla, causing her to giggle and grab Laurenor in her paws in a hug.

[Sandie's POV]

As Simba and I surfaced, I felt the urge to play. Our heads broke the surface of the water and our lungs filled with air. Simba smiled at me and I took that moment to give Simba a lick on his cheek and yelled, "Tag, you're it!" I dove under the water and with my powerful fish-like tail, zoomed through the water like a dolphin. I zig-zagged around, losing Simba on occasions but being caught soon after with him right behind me. I just couldn't hold back my smile.

[Ace's POV]

"Wow Blazer! You look awesome! When did you change colors like that?" I glanced around at the burnt sticks and logs. "You been practicing?" I smiled and decided to show Blazer how much he'd taught me. I took a deep breath and aimed for a fake tree at least football field distance away. One large, hot Ember shot from my mouth and traveled extremely fast and hit the target. The fake tree turned black with smoke coming off of it. I turned to look at Blazer, who was smiling happily at me. "I've been working on that one, but that's about it." I said with a bit of proudness in my voice.

[Khaisa's POV]

The little Eevee I was trying to talk to didn't answer me. I began to feel a little down, but then I heard a very familiar voice. I spun around and looked in the water. My big sister Jasmine was floating there, smiling happily at me. "Jasmine!" I cried. I dove into the water beside her and greeted her with a Dratini hug. "Oh I missed you! Golly, you've grown so much, you don't even look like yourself!" She really didn't. She was still much, much bigger than me as she was quite a bit older than I was. But it her face, I could see my sister. "How have you been lately and watcha been up to?" I couldn't hold my excitment inside, I was so thrilled to see my big sister again.

[Kahlia's POV]

With all the excitment, I couldn't help but be skittish. I was normally pretty outgoing, but lately I'd become very shy. I giggled at the Oddish. Suddenly, I felt a gentle pat on my head and noticed it was Tickish greeting me with a lovely "Hi there." I smiled, I like him already. "Hi..." I said shyly. I buried my face in Mommy's chest again, smiling happily. Then I discovered what she and Tickish were talking about.

"Mommy, what's a Delcatty? You're a Skitty, you can't be anything else, can you?" I had no idea how this was possible. I remember Tara trying to explain to me what evo... something meant, but I didn't catch on.

As I looked around, I saw an Oddish running towards us. I remembered that it was so fast when it zoomed past us before, so I jumped behind Mommy and hid. I poked my head out from between her front paws and looked at the Oddish.

"Hi, my name's Lily. Wanna play? We won't hurt you."

"I.. uh... Momma..." I looked to her for advice. I'd never played with another Pokemon other than my teammates yet and I wasn't so sure about it. I wanted to though...

[BlueShadow's POV]

I was just settling down when I heard a voice call out "Daddy!" I thought it sounded familiar, so I turned around to see who exactly it was. My heart skipped a beat when I found out who it was. Royce, my son.

"Hey Royce!" I yelled back. I walked over to greet him. Once I reached him, I opened my arms in a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages," I told him. "How have you been? Would you like to try and help me find your Grandpa Talut? I've been looking all over for him, but haven't had any luck. Maybe you'll be my good luck charm."
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Sorry, I made a mistake about the race. I hadn't realized that was the time when my class ended. Anyway, I'm here now, and ready to start the race.

The contestants are:

• Aries Lv. 30 Male Umbreon (62) - The_Missing_Link
    • Jimi Lv. 24 Male Jolteon (82) - Dark Dragonite
    • Kiara Lv. 40 Female Flareon (82) - Wolfsong

The track is 2050 units long.

And the race begins!

Both Aries and Kiara start off with a Quick Attack!
    Kiara had a great start, swiftly advancing 984 units!
    Jimi ran straight forward, but didn't do so well in comparison: he only managed to advance 246 units.
    Aries did better, his Quick Attack allowing him to run 558 units.

Positions on the 1st update:
    • Kiara: 984
    • Aries: 558
    • Jimi: 246

After her amazing start, Kiara took a small break and ran straight, advancing 246 units.
    Aries took the chance to get closer by using another Quick Attack, and getting 496 units ahead.
    Jimi kept on running, but found some obstacles on the way, being unable to run more than 82 units this time. I guess his trainer's absence isn't helping him.

Positions on the 2nd update:
    • Kiara: 1230
    • Aries: 1054
    • Jimi: 328

Kiara went back to using Quick Attack, if not as such an impressive speed as before. She advanced 410 units this time.
    Aries kept Quick Attacking at the same pace, advancing another 496 units.
    Jimi recovered from his fall, but is still having problems getting ahead. He ran 246 units again.

Positions on the 3rd update:
    • Kiara: 1640
    • Aries: 1550
    • Jimi: 574

Now Kiara dashed forward with another Quick Attack, getting 492 units ahead and crossing the finish line!
    Aries, also using Quick Attack, ran 310 units before the Flareon got to the end.
    Jimi did a last effort and advanced 328 units, but was already far behind.

Update from the finish line:
    • Kiara: 2132 - WINNER
    • Aries: 1860
    • Jimi: 902

Kiara wins and grows 2 levels!

Congratulations, Kiara and Amy!
    Aries also did a great job and ended up coming quite close in spite of the speed disadvantage.
    I'm sorry Steve couldn't be here to help Jimi out.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Dakota's POV)

I hadn't slept in days. I knew that the egg could hatch any day now, and i wanted to be present when it did. I felt someone sit down next to me. I looked over and saw that it was Ai. I smiled then turned back to the egg as my eyelids began to droop. I shook my head, and opened them only to have them droop again. I heard Ai gasp. "Look," she whispered. She was staring at the egg and when i looked back at it, I could barely make out that it was slowly wobbling back and forth. Ever so slowly, cracks began to appear. The two of us held our breath as we watched the egg hatch ever so slowly. After what seemed like ages, a tiny pink paw emerged from the shell. Once that happened, everything happened in a rush. The baby finally emerged from the egg, and lay there for a few minutes taking deep breaths. I looked, and it was a girl. After a few minutes, she tried to stand but fell down in between my paws and Ai's paws. Blinking a few minutes, my little girl looked up at me, then at her mother before falling asleep. I had been trying to come up with a name the last few days, and i had one picked out or rather two. One if it was a boy, and another if it was a girl. I looked over at Ai. "What do you think about the name Aiko? It means little loved one, whichi think suits her?" I looked down at my daughter before glancing up at Ai.

(Zale's POV)

I sighed about to get up when i heard some soft sobbing behind me. I looked around and saw Tiana. I felt bad, because i knew that i was partly why she was upset. As much as i didn't want to, I knew that i needed to apologize. I mean i was jsut mad, but Tiana was really upset. My ears drooped even further. "I... I'm sorry Tiana. I didn't mean to upset you. I was just angry." She nodded, and sniffed again.
    "I'm sorry for calling you Sinker. I never meant to say it, it just slipped out. I know you probably don't believe me..." I scooted over and nuzzled Tiana. "Dont' worry about it. I shouldn't have gotten mad, but it annoys me when you pick on me about wanting to swim. I know you don't like it, but that doesn't mean that i can't." Tiana nodded, then a smile appeared on her face. "How about we don't keep it a secret when something bothers us?" She said before looking puzzled for a minute. "Strange that's a good idea but not sure where that idea came from. It wasn't mine." "Weird." I said. "Though that sounds like a good idea." Tiana gave me a hug before bounding happily back over to Uncle Nero and Nightshade. I could see her puzzled expression still as she told them about what had happened i guessed. Shrugging, I turned and ran back over to the pool feeling much better than i did before i had arrived the first time.

(Ranec's POV)

"Hey Ranec, what attacks do you know? I just thought that maybe we could go outside and practice a bit together. Might be fun." I perked up on that. "Yeah it does sound like fun. I don't reallly have anyone to practice with on my team. Flare' and Olvier are the closest to me in level, btuu i'm still stronger than the two of them. As far as attacks are concerned, I know Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power Fighting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt, Iron Tail, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon, Mean Look." I answered him.

(Simba's POV)

Once we surfaced, I took a deep breath. I smiled over at Sandie. She was so beautiful, and i was happy to finally see her again. I had been so miserable while she was gone that i almost forgot how to smile. Sandie looked at me, gave me a gentle lick before shouting "Tag, you're it!" and taking off. I laughed as I took off after her. She lost me a couple of times, but i eventually caught up to her. I tagged her, swam forward a bit stopped till she got close then swam off again. She laughed and chased after me.

(Blazer's POV)

"Yeah, I've been practicing." I told Ace. "It hasn't been that long, since i got my new colors though i admit i'm not quite used to them yet. I got them from an encounter with me Dad. It's a long story, and its rather complicated as well." Ace nodded, then he took a deep breath, aimed, and released an ember. "Very nice." I said smiling. He had been practicing a lot, and it showed. "You've improved quite a lot."

(Jasmine's POV)

I smiled and returned my sis's hug the best that i could do. I'd been practicing surf that i had gotten when i had reached level ten and was ready to show it to Khaisa. "Hey, remember Elwing, and how she showed us her surf?" I asked Khaisa. She nodded. "Guess what?" "What?" "Amy gave me surf as a free tm and I've been practicing on it. Want me to try? If you do i will?" I said smiling/

(Arwen's POV)

"Mommy, what's a Delcatty? You're a Skitty, you can't be anything else, can you?" I smiled and gave her a gentle nuzzle. "Its the evolved form of our species. It requires a special stone, and I was just given the option to evolve if i wanted to. No matter what i choose i'll alway be your mom and love you." She nodded though still looked a little puzzled. Then the oddish from earlier came running back towards us and Kahlia jumped behind me. She did however, poke her head out from between my legs. The oddish asked her if she wanted to play. Kahlia looked up at me. "I.. uh... Momma..." "Its all right. Go play if you want to. Just don't get hurt." She nodded, emerging from between my paws. "Just in case i look different, when you see me next don't worry. You'll still be able to recognize me. Look into my eyes." Kahlia did as I asked, and I gave her a big hug before she walked over to Lily. I turned my attention to Tirkish. "I've made up my mind. I'm going to ask Amy to evolve me." He nodded, and watched as I made my way towards Amy. She was sitting on the couch talking with M_K. I took a deep breath, before jumping up onto her lap. "Uh, Amy."
    "What is it Arwen?" "I've thought about that offer you made me, and I've made my decision." "You have?" "Yes. I think I'm ready." "Are you certain? I nodded my head. I know that there's no turning back, but I feel that i am ready." Amy nodded and then smiled at me and gave me a hug. M_K rubbed me between my ears, as Amy reached for her bag. As she dug through it, she pulled out a moon stone. I took a deep breath before touching it with my paw. Almost immediately, I felt strange. I vaguely became aware of a white glow surrounding me as i felt myself growing taller. My pink fur turned yellow as my tail became longer, more slender and grew pueple fur at the tip. My ears turned purple as a purple collar formed around my neck. Finally, almost as soon as it began, it was finished. I looked around as the glow disappeared. Shaking myself, I looked up at Amy, gave her a nuzzle and jumped down. I walked back over to where Tikish was and sat down. I was still trying to get used to my new form, as i watched Kahlia playing.

(Kiara's POV)

I had completely forgot that i was entered in the races until I heard my name being called to line up. Sadie asked me what I was being called for. My eyes widened as I remembered that i was in the races. "I forgot Amy entered me in the races. "Well hurry up. We'll be rooting for you." I nodded as i made my way to the starting line. By the time it was over, I i was panting. I walked over and taked with Aries for a few minutes. "Good race," I told him. He nodded before walked back to where Zale, Tiana, and a few others were. I slowly made my way back over to where Sadie and the others were and jsut collapsed next to her.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

[Laurenor's POV]

"Hiya Uncle Torrey!" I chirped as my mom gave me a hug. I nuzzled her, then climbed out of her paws and looked at my uncle. "Ya know, you look a lot like my dad, 'cept you're black and he's more purple-y." Talking about my dad made me aware that I hadn't seen him in a while. I looked back at my mom. "Mommy? Where's dad at?"

[Royce's POV]

"I'm good," I told my daddy, grinning from ear to ear. I draped myself around his neck. "So Grandpa Talut's lost? How do you lose someone as big as Grandpa Talut, huh?"

Bah, out of time....

The real Shonta Moderator

Lily's POV

"Alright! Let's play hide and seek again!" I yelled happily. "Okay, I'm seeking everybody. Um...what's your name?"

"Khalia," the little Skitty said softly.

"This is Khalia, and she's going to be playing with us. Okay, I'm going to start counting now!" I closed my eyes and starting to count. Halfway through, I heard Beaky laugh out loud at something, making me lose my place and start over. Khalia found a good hiding place, but Kawaii hid in the swimming pool. Beaky wouldn't leave her alone for that. I was going to find another game to play when my trainer came, followed by a Cyndaquil. She wanted to take me and Beacon somewhere.

"Do you have to go now?" Khalia asked me as Shonta picked me up.

I nodded. "I'll be back soon. I promise! And stay safe for your mommy!"

Cinder's POV

"So, how did your battle go?" Kawaii asked me in a worried tone.

I rolled on my back and groaned. "Terrible. I lost!"

Beaky rolled his eyes. "How could it be terrible?"

"I lost to a Lotad. That had no water-type attacks! It just used Leech Seed to suck away my energy! What's worse is that Shonta can't stop beating herself up about it! Sure, she should have given my Flamethrower as soon as possible, but it wasn't that stupid!" I took a deep breath as I trembled with stress. "She said that it would be best if she wouldn't let anyone else get an 'easy win' with me until I can earn that Flamethrower TM."

"Yeah, that's best. Taking a nap or getting something to eat should make you feel better," Kawaii said, lying down beside me.

"Hey Kawaii, made any friends yet?" I asked her curiously.

"Well, Lily sure made one," she mused, looking over at the Skitty.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~Flash~

Hey! Another Cyndaquil!
    I felt my back ignite into its normal fiery inferno, giving me all I needed to dash over to say hi’ I’d been waiting ages for it seemed for another one of my kind to appear.
    ‘Hey there, I’m Flash, this is so…um, you ok?’
    I glanced at the Girafarig next to him, who mouthed ‘lost a battle’ at me.
    ‘Oh..well, everyone loses once in a while’
    I flopped down next to him.
    ‘I’ve lost to a Natu once, even though I used my best attack, so as I said, don’t worry about it, as long as you tried your best, right?’

~Latino~

Well, that had been an unexpected turn of events. Talk about over-reacting, though, especially that Spearow. I rustled my feathers agitatedly and glanced at Fizz as she sidled up next to me.
    ‘All I was doing was messing around, you know, why’d he get so mad?’

‘Perhaps because you’ve got a different idea of messing around?’
    ‘Ha, yeah right’
    ‘Are you going to go and say sorry?’
    ‘Why? The Mareeps gone’
    ‘Yes, but…
    ‘My point exactly….bye’
    I jumped up and snapped over to where Zazar was sulking; I wasn’t in the mood far a lecture.

~Fizz~

I sighed, then ruffled my feathers and gently swooped down to where the Spearow had last vanished; he was with a Cyndaquil and a Girafarig-one of Hannah’s captured Pokémon was talking to them.
    Flapping closer, I coughed to get their attention then alighted on the ground.
    ‘I just thought I’d apologise for Latino’s behaviour back then; he’s got an obsession with any thing shiny, and doesn’t seem to realise that others don’t agree with the way he follows his obsession.’
    I shifted anxiously from side to side.
    ‘And seeing as he won’t accept what he does is annoying, he won’t come and apologise…so I figured I’d have to do it for him. So, um, sorry. Please tell the Mareep that’
    I lowered my head briefly, then flapped back to my perch.

~Tikish~

Woah.
    I grinned at Arwen as she came back over; she looked slightly awkward, which I guess wasn’t really surprising seeing as she’d just evolved.
    ‘Congratulations. You look great-I knew being a Delcatty would suit you. Only problem is…’
    I raised my head so I could see her face properly.
    ‘….I think I’m gonna strain my neck trying to talk to you.’

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

The Races will begin in 10 minutes. Sorry, swimming class ran a little late today.

The contestants are:

Nemo L. 7 Male Espeon (24) - Crystalmaster Mike
    Ryu L. 18 Male Trapinch (19) - Charizard04621
    Typar L. 6 Male Sneasel (22) - Parsec's Politoed
    Xolotle L. 7 Female Sneasel (25) - Sneasel(h)Obsessive

The track is 500 units long.

The race begins.

Xolotle encounters some obstacles at the start and only advances 50 units.
    Nemo has a little trouble at the start but manages to advance 72 units.
    Typar who seems to be having much better luck, advances 110 units.
    Ryu zips ahead of the competition using his quick attack, and advances 171 units.

Xolotle: 50
    Nemo: 72
    Typar: 110
    Ryu: 171

Xolotle has much better luck this go around and manages to advance 125 units.
    Nemo continues to have some trouble but manages to advance 72 units.
    Typar catches a break and zips forward and advances 132 units.
    Ryu continues to move head by using his quick attack. He manages to advance another 171 units.

Xolotle: 175
    Nemo: 144
    Typar: 242
    Ryu: 342

Xolotle encounters more hurdles, and only manages to advance 50 units.
    Nemo gets a break and makes a lot of progress advancing 120 units.
    Typar is having a hard time catching his breath and manages to advance 66 units.
    Ryu gets a break having a clear track ahead of him and advances 209 units crossing the finish line.

Xolotle: 225
    Nemo: 264
    Typar: 308
    Ryu: 551 Winner

Congrats to Karin and Ryu. Everyone did great, but might have done better if their trainers had been here to help. Ryu grows to levels to L.20 and gets a free tm for reaching level 20. Once more congrats
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Cinder's POV

"Yeah, but I didn't have a lot of options. The only things I could do to my advantage was use Tackle and Smokescreen. But I did my best and I will get stronger."

A Taillow landed near us and apologized for the Murkrow's little "attack" on Beacon. She took off, leaving us to our conversation.

"I'd like someone to try to get an easy win off of me," Kawaii said proudly. "I know Earthquake! Take that, Dark types!" Her tail growled in agreement.

Flash and I laughed. "That made me feel better," I said. "But I'm SO hungry now! Hey Flash, is there something to eat around here?"
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<Blade's POV>

I listened in astonishment as the Bagon revealed that his mother was indeed alive and she wanted him to kill himself after losing to a Scizor, even though he was only a little kid. What a disgrace to Pokemon and parents everywhere.
    "I don’t have a single drop of courage in my blood," he said, "but I know that I can’t keep running away from fear. It hasn’t worked before, and it’s not going to work again. I know you are much stronger than me. I know that you have the capacity of crushing me without much effort. I know that I can’t defeat you. But if I don’t face your challenge, I’ll always have to live with the fact that I am nothing but a puny, groveling coward who should never have been born. If I battle you, maybe, maybe I can regain some of my dignity. I’ll have to ask of you… Don’t hold back. I’ll give this fight everything that I’ve got. And if I have to die trying, so be it."
    I started to walk up to him and he slightly grimaced but I only sat down on the ground and made myself comfortable.
    "Look kid, I'm not a parent or anything but I have enough common sense to know that your mother believed in something completely false and that she was a horrible mother."
    He started to open his mouth to complain but I snapped my claw together.
    "Let me finish, ok? First of all, as I've told you before, dragons are not superior to everyone. It's like saying they're immortal when they're really not. Even the legendaries that grace the land, ocean and sky are not unbeatable. For her to make you sacrifice yourself because of one insolent battle is horrendous. I bet that if she lost, she wouldn't kill herself either. She would be just as afraid as you and although you might feel guilty about it, you shouldn't since no Pokemon has to die because of a battle loss."
    "For you to say that you want to battle me shows that you have just as much courage as anyone else. For you to battle someone out of your level league though, that's just wrong. I suggest you forget about your old life and start fresh over. Shed your hard shell and open up to everyone. You don't have to talk to anyone about your past but let them see the real you."
    I got up to stretch and punched straight out a bit subconsciously.
    "Don't worry, you probably know by now that I'm not going to battle you. You and I know well enough what will happen and I think it's disgraceful to battle someone at a much lower level because of honor. Instead, how about I fly you home? It's much safer and it's fun.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~Hannah~

The first thing I saw on opening the door to the Eevee House was Xolotle, arms crossed, scowling, obviously waiting for me to turn up.
    This didn’t look good.
    ‘Hey, what’s up?’
    ‘Not much..I lost that race’
    She slumped back even more on the wall, her head-feather dropping dejectedly.
    ‘Ah, damn, sorry I couldn’t be there to help you, I just wasn’t around while it was on’
    I placed my hand on her head briefly, then scooped her up and glanced around for a certain Pokémon.
    There.
    ‘Xol, do you think you could just hang around Nyura for a bit? It’s just, she wants to be a shiny and all- I’ve got here the Juice, but I’m not going to give it to her yet-but I’ve got a Shiny Juice for my new captee, and if she sees..well, I don’t want her to get upset..ok?’
    She flicked her ear and nodded slowly.
    As she scampered off, I pulled Caelests Poké Ball from my belt and hit the switch on the front.
    Instantly, the normal bright white light burst out, condensing to form my new Wurmples form; no sooner had she fully emerged, then she dived forward and scrambled up to my shoulder and cuddled up against my neck.
    I reached up and gently tugged her back down.
    ‘Ok, I’ve got something for you here’
    I pulled the bottle of shimmering juice from my bag and held it out for her to sniff.

~Flash~

‘Sure, there’s food around here’
    I stood up on my hind legs and tried my best to scan through the crowds from my small height.
    ‘There’re kitchens around here somewhere..and I think they’re over….’
    I sniffed the air expectantly.
    ‘..there!’
    I spun round and pointed to the left of where we were all sitting.
    ‘If we go over there then I know we’ll be able to find some food that we’d all like…er, hang on’
    Something had caught my eye; my trainer was crouching in front of a small Wurmple and holding out a small bottle of something for it. Some of my other captee team-mates were already heading over there, curious about what was going on.
    ‘Oh, er, I’ll meet you guys over there, ok? I want to find out what’s going on over there…of course you can come over if you want to’
    Then I dropped down and dashed over to where the Wurmple was.

~Caelest~

Woah.
    This was really sudden. I’d only been on the team for about a day yet I’d already done something good enough for me to be rewarded with this..whatever this juice was.
    I sniffed it again, feeling more and more sub-conscious as a number of other Pokémon came over.
    My trainer smiled and placed the juice in front of me.
    ‘Oh what the heck’
    I grasped the bottle tightly, swung my head back and drained it in one go.
    Instantly I felt a strange shiver go through my body; then my whole body began to tingle.
    I looked down…and gasped.
    My red body was darkening to a gentle purple colour, then it seemed to flicker and settled.

‘Congratulations’
    My trainer patted my head.
    ‘That Shiny Juice has turned you from a normal Wurmple into a shiny one.’
    Shiny?
    I looked in amazement at my new colour then squealed happily, and darted back onto my trainers shoulder, and nestled into her neck.
    This was excellent

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[Christian's POV]

"Wow, good moveset. I know some of those, give or take a few. Do you want to go practice? It wouldn't be battling, but just a friendly practice session. We should probably go outside if we do, though. Maybe some other Pokemon could join us if they'd like to. Could be fun."

[Sandie's POV]

Tag was always a favorite game of mine. I'm sure Simba enjoyed it, too. We swam around and around, tagging each other back and forth. When I was tagged again, I decided to take another step and leaped out of the pool. Before Simba could notice I was no longer swimming after him, I hid behind a plastic chair standing near the pool. I was sure to tuck my tail under my body so Simba wouldn't spot me. I giggled softly when Simba realized I was no longer with him. He searched the pool all over. I still waited. I wanted him to walk past where I was hidden so I could jump out and scare him. I knew it'd get a couple laughs out of both of us.

[Ace's POV]

"Thanks," I said. I really had, I guess. I always used the attacks the way Blazer taught me. Had he not taken the time to teach me, I would probably be still spitting Embers less than a foot away, causing the grass to burn. Hehe...

[Khaisa's POV]

I felt my heart leap. "You got Surf?! Wow! Yeah, go ahead and use it, it'll be fun!" I moved away from Jasmine to give her some room to manuver. I watched in awe as a huge wave appeared suddenly. I opened my mouth to scream in excitement. This was so fun. I didn't think such a tiny Dratini could create such a huge attack. But boy, my big sister could! And this attack looked like it would be strong if used in battle, too! Wow!

[Kahlia's POV]

Almost as soon as I had went to play with Lily, she had to leave. When I turned to go back to Mommy, I stopped dead in my tracks. Where was she? I could see Tikish, but there was another strange Pokemon sitting beside him instead of Mommy.

I slowly made my way over to Tikish, avoiding that other Pokemon. I hid behind Tikish, starting to cry. I had completely forgotten what Mommy had told me before. I just couldn't remember. Tikish turned to comfort me with a gentle, "Its okay, Kahlia. Look, this is Arwen, your mom. She just looks different." Suddenly, it clicked.

I stepped out from behind Tikish and looked at the new Pokemon. Something about her drew me to her. Her eyes. I looked into her eyes. They were the same, soft, loving eyes I knew.

"Mommy?"

[Sadie's POV]

"Wow Mommy! You ran fast!" I exclaimed. I didn't know my momma could run that fast. She then collapsed next to us. I felt sorry for her, so I decided to try and help.

I nuzzled her before standing next to her. "Momma, where do you hurt? I can massage your muscles for you. Aunt Sandie does it for me when I've run around too much and my muscles hurt. It really helps!"

[Torrey's POV]

I smiled at Laurenor's comment of my color. "Yeah, I was purple-pink once, too. I was tired of it, though. I thought it made me look like a girl, especially after your mom turned pink, herself. Pink fit her well, but it didn't fit me. So my trainer gave me a special juice and now I'm black. Fits pretty well, doncha think?" I chuckled as I stood up and flexed my muscles, in a silly way, of course. Doing so made Ayla giggle again. I still had my old ways up my sleeve. I don't think I'll ever rid myself of my tacky jokes, hehe.

[BlueShadow's POV]

I smiled thoughtfully. "You know Royce, I don't know how you can loose someone as big as your Grandpa Talut. What do you say we call for him?" I smiled mischievously. At that instant, both of us took a deep breath and called out, "Grandpa Talut!!!!!!!!" Surely that would get his attention! Every other Pokemon in the house turned to look at us, why wouldn't Dad hear us?
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

The reality of the Scizor’s words struck me hard. For the first time all my misgivings about my mother became something concrete. Before, when I thought badly of my mother, I had always felt ashamed… Like I was an ungrateful son. But what the Scizor said confirmed my feelings; she wasn’t such a great mother after all.

I looked carefully at the Scizor, as if to check that he was telling the truth. That when I had suffered I had really suffered because my mother had made me, not because I was a completely useless pokémon who had no purpose on this earth. What he said had some appeal. Starting over seemed like a relief to me, an escape from past experience. But it seemed too easy. Nothing I had ever done had been easy before. My mother had always made sure of it. She thought that for me to get something too easily was a crime. If I managed to achieve something without feeling pain, she would make me do it over and over again, until to do it I had to suffer greatly and work hard. But, I reminded myself, somewhat assured by the Scizor standing in front of me, she was not here anymore. She would not know what I did so far away from wherever she was. She would not care. I was her son no longer. If she saw me she would not know me. Perhaps she already had another son.

By now I had come to a final conclusion. As a dragon I was no better off than anyone else. I suffered, didn’t I? I suffered a great deal. I was not invincible. I was capable of feeling pain… a lot of it. I had problems. I could admit that. And other species were not inferior. I liked this Scizor better than I ever liked my mother, and he was nearly a stranger; whereas I had known her my entire childhood. I felt moved to something that my mother would have hurt me for. Falling to my knees, I bowed low to the ground, much to the Scizor’s surprise. It was the only way I had learned to show gratitude and respect. I got slowly back to me feet, looking straight at the Scizor. “Thank you,” I said sincerely. “As for flying… Why not? I should get used to it. After all, I’ll have wings some day.”

Ai, the female Skitty’s POV:

“Aiko,” I whispered, smiling. “It’s perfect.” I had nothing else to say. All I could do was watch my little daughter in silence, with captivated eyes.

Nero, the male Umbreon’s POV:

Tiana came back looking a lot better. I guess she’d worked out her differences with Zale; I was glad. I wouldn’t have been able to concentrate otherwise. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

“Meditation…” I mumbled. “Once this becomes second nature, what will the next step be?”

“Ryu”, the male Trapinch’s POV:

All the training had paid off… But I couldn’t help but wish I had done a little more. The others were too close behind for my likes. The next time I participated in a race, I would remember that. For now, however, I had earned some time to rest. A drink and a bit of food sounded great. As I headed to the kitchen, though, I heard Elwing call to me from the pool. Refreshments would have to wait.

When I reached the pool, Elwing and Kalazeth were there to congratulate me.

“You did great!” said Elwing enthusiastically.

Kalazeth nodded. “I wouldn’t have expected a Trapinch to be able to move that fast. How do you do it?”

“Training,” I replied simply. I did not add that if I failed to reach the target goals I set within my time limits, I would continue to train until I achieved them, whether or not it was time to eat, rest, or have a little fun. It paid to do without… but I knew neither of them would agree.

“Um… Ryu…” Kalazeth started hesitantly.

“Huh?”

“Why is your leg bleeding?”

“My leg?” I followed his gaze. “Oh, there…” I shrugged it off. “It’s nothing… I must have kicked something without noticing. I was concentrating on going as fast as I could possibly go. It’ll probably be gone tomorrow.” In truth, I knew where that wound came from… During training, I had tripped over a sharp rock, which dug into my leg. I managed to get it out, but I couldn’t prevent my wound from bleeding. Still, I had not set a new time record for the day, so I continued to train, ignoring my foot. As time progressed, it became more painful, but I didn’t really care. Right now it had come to the point where at times I would feel as if many daggers were piercing into my foot. But… it would eventually go away, right…?

Excusing myself, I headed towards the kitchen, hoping that I wasn’t limping noticeably.

[COLOR=gold]

Cinder’s POV

“What’s with all the commotion?” I wondered out loud as Flash went to the group of Pokemon. A human gave a Wurmple a bottle of juice and watched as it drank. Its body slowly turned from red to purple.

Kawaii’s jaw dropped. She made her way over to Flash. “Wow, that’s amazing! What is that stuff?”

“It’s Shiny Juice. It turns a Pokemon to its Shiny form,” Flash replied.

“That’s so cool! I wonder what I would look like in my shiny form?” Kawaii said. She spun around while looking at herself, probably picturing herself as a Shiny. “Oh well. Let’s go eat!” We followed her to the kitchen.
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<Blade's POV>

I took a step back as the Bagon bowed low to the ground, clearly expressing his gratitude.
    "Thank you. As for flying… Why not? I should get used to it. After all, I’ll have wings some day."
    "No need for bowing, kid. A plain thank you suffices for all Pokemon, except maybe the legendaries but no one ever sees them..."
    I looked down at his perplexed face, staring at me.
    "Never mind," I gave a short cough. "Hop on my back and we'll get back to the house in no time."
    Crouching to my knee, I felt him tentatively climbing on and grabbing ahold of my neck before settling down.
    "Before we take off, I'd better know your name for future reference."
    "Ancalagon the Black is my full name but Ancalagon is fine with me."
    My wings began to pump and we hovered in the air.
    "Well, I don't think I have a formal name like that but Blade suits me just fine."

<Aries's POV>

It was nice to see siblings making up, especially those two youngsters.
    "Meditation…" I heard Nero mutter under his breath. "Once this becomes second nature, what will the next step be?"
    "The next step will be reading thoughts and interpreting images," I said aloud, and laughed after he choked back a startled cry.

<Lee's POV>

I think that's enough training for now, I thought to myself and looked up at one of the many clocks in the house. Four hours wasn't too bad but I could do more if I wanted to. Looking around at the area, I found Lyra and the others lying around and Drake taking a nap. Realizing I was parched, I walked off to the kitchen to get something but as I came closer, I saw a Trapinch hobble in the same direction, wincing as a bleeding leg touched the ground each time.
    "Oy," I called out to the Trapinch. "Wait there!"
    Startled, he stopped in his tracks as I jogged up to him and crouched to the ground.
    "Name?"
    "Ryu."
    "Oh, you're the one that likes my teammates's daughter," I smirked.
    He blushed and looked down.
    "How did he know that?" he muttered darkly to himself.
    I choked back laugh and whispered quietly.
    "Well, just for future reference, don't show your feelings in front of the father when you're around his daughter."
    A frown grew on his face as he looked up at me, a hint of anger in his eyes.
    "So you stopped me just to make fun of me? Waste your energy on some other Pokemon."
    "Hey, I'm sorry. I just couldn't pass it up. I noticed your blatantly bleeding leg and had to come over. If you're trying to ignore it, bad move. I know what it's like to have leg injuries and doing nothing is not the way to go."
    He looked at my elonged legs and nodded slowly.
    "Stay right there and I'll be right back with some stuff."
    Well aware of the location of the infirmary closet, I walked over and took out a bunch of supplies for the Trapinch. Then walking over to the kitchen sink, I soaked a towel before ringing it dry and came back to Ryu.
    "Ok, with the way your body is structured, it would be better if you laid on your side for this."
    He looked at me curiously but did as he was told and flopped over. Taking the bandage, I carefully wiped down the bleeding area before putting on some rubbing alcohol on another towel.
    "So, how did you get it?"
    "What?"
    "The wound."
    "Oh, I tripped over a rock and it cut my leg. I tried to ignore it but obviously, that didn't work. Could you see me limping?"
    "I'm the legendary kicking fiend, of course I could. I'm good at detecting limps and other malfunctions with the legs. I've experienced almost every kind of pain and then some...this might cause some discomfort but you'll be feeling better soon enough."
    I started to wrap a bandage around his leg tightly and it was clear he was uncomfortable due to his pained look. After tying it off, I told him to get back up. Pushing himself upwards, he tested his weight on the leg and breathed a sigh of relief.
    "I thought the pain would never go away."
    "Well, it's still there. You'll feel it briefly if you continue to put all your weight on it. The pressure will ease the pain some and in a few days, it should start feeling normal again. Good thing that was caught before the cut became infected."
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Amy's POV)

I looked around for Lani as I had gotten her a couple of TMs. She looked a little down, and i think it was a combination of the loss and that she couldn't find Huan afterwards. I slowly approached her and sat down beside her. Soon as she saw me she gave me a small lick on my hand. "Sorry i didn't buy you these moves earlier." I said as I pulled out three small tm boxes.
    What are they? she asked. "Its rest, sleep talk, and snore. I wish i had gotten them for you sooner." "They might have been helpful but whats done is done." "True." I said as I sprinkled the powder all over Lani from each of the three boxes. I then dumped the empty containers into the trash, before making my way over to the couch. However before i got there, something caught my interest. Out of the corner of my eye i had seen whati thought to be a broken eggshell near Dakota. As I drew near, I saw him and Ai with a little skitty in between them. She had been trying to stand unsuccesfully, but when she saw me, she hid. Congrats, you two. I said, leaving so that they could spend some family time together.

(Zale's POV)

I was excited. Amy had promised that when I reached level ten, I could evolve if i wanted to. I was surprised that i had managed to pull off the win. I mean, come on, I was up against a L.11 poochyena by myself and i was only level 8. Soon as i got in, I saw Tiana tryingto practice but soon losing concentration again. I had an idea about helping her, but that woudl have to wait till after i evolved. I saw Amy heading towards the couch, and when she sat down i practically leaped on top of her. "Remember your promise?"
    "Huh?" I guess i had caught her off guard. "The promise that when I reached level ten i could evolve." "Yeah, I remember but what about it?" "Well I'm ready to evolve." I said as she blinked. "You won?" I nodded. "Congrats. So what do you want to evolve into, though i think i might know?" "Vaporeon!" I practically shouted. Amy just chuckled, "That's what i figured." I watched excitedly as Amy dug around in her pack for the water stone. She found a tm box and pulled it out as well. I looked up at her curiously. "Bubblebeam." was all she said. I grinned. Finally she found the water stone and placed it on the floor. I jumped down, and grinned up at Amy before I touched it. She smiled and scratched me between my ears. Taking a deep breath, I reached out and touched the stone. Almost immediately, it felt as if someone were tickling me. I looked down and saw that my fur was changing form a silvery gray color to purple. As I watched, my mane became more finlike and stiffened, as my tail elongated and split into a fin at the end. I continued to watch the changes until it stopped. I had bought a bubblebeam tm for you when i realized that you liked the water. Oh, and I almost forgot you also get a free tm as well. Do you want the move surf or something else?" "Surf is great." I told her as I accepted both the bubble beam tm and the free tm (surf) for reaching level ten. Amy then asked me if i wanted an earring instead of the status die. I shrugged. So she took it off and then as gently as she could, she peirced my ear and inserted the earring. Then i ran off to surprise Tiana.

(Tiana's POV)

I was tryingto concnetrate again and it always seemed after a few minutes i would lose it. I didn't know how to change buti wanted to. There i go wandering again i said as i heard the door to the eevee house swing shut as someone entered. A few minutes later, I heard a familiar voice.
    "Hey, sis, hows it going?" "Not good." I admitted before turning around and receiving the shock of my life. Zale was standing there, but he was no longer an eevee. I smiled up at my larger brother who was now a vaporeon. "You look nice." "Thanks. I have an idea that might help. Where's Nightshade?" "Really?" I asked. Zale nodded his head yes. "Over there." I said pointing and kinda shrank lower as I saw him looking our way with a not to pleased look on his face. Zale nodded, and walked towards him and I followed.

(Zale's POV)

Don't get me wrong, I was nervous. But I thought i had an idea that would help Tiana. Maybe if she knew how long she could concentrate before she lapsed, maybe she could set a time limit and try to beat it by a little each time. It might take a while, but with Tiana, just trying without a goal didn't seem to be working. We finally reached where Nightshade was, and I took a deep breath. "Hi..." I said, a little unsure of how to begin.

(Ranec's POV)

Sure why not. I hardly have anyone to practice with. I said and followed him outside.

(Simba's POV)

I was the happiest i had been in a while. Lately I had been feeling out of place on the team and upset for the longest, but being with Sandie changed all of that. I shook my head my little lapse into thought made me lose her. I looked around on the surface then dived underneat. I still didn't see her, so i decided to climb out of the pool and look around.

(Jasmine's POV)

I smiled, pleased to be spending time with my sister again.

(Arwen's POV)

I was still trying to get used to my new form. Tikish was smiling when i returned. "Congratulations. You look great - I knew being a Delcatty woudl suit you. Only problem is I think I'm gonna strain my neck trying to talk to you." I blushed at the compliment, but before i had a chance to reply, Kahlia returned. It was obvious that she didn't recognize me, because she hid behind Tikish and started crying. It hurt me to see her upset. Tikish, however, also seemed to sense the problem and told her that it was indeed me. She stepped out and looked in my eyes. "Mommy?" I nodded my head and gave her a warm nuzzle. "Yeah, its me. Just because i look different doen't mean that I'm not the same mom you had." I hugged her.

(Ayla's POV)

I was happy. I had my family here, though i still hadn't seen dad yet. Then Laurenor asked the question I knew would eventually come but had been dreading. "Mommy? Where's dad at?" My ears went back as I thought about how much I missed Salem. I sighed, taking a deep breath. "He went to live with another trainer last september. At first, they were coming here often, but then they just stopped coming. I think part of why he left was that he couldn't take being the brunt of my mom's... your grandma's practical jokes. Though now she hasn't been playing them as much. Then i looked up at Torrey. "I bet Dad doesnt' even know if you didn't." I turned back to Laurenor. "Want to meet you grandparents?" Torrey had been making flexing motions and stuff and caused me to laugh.

(Dakota's POV)

I smiled down at Aiko, who had just woken up and was trying to stand. She kept falling down, but it didn't stop her from trying. Amy came over, and i guess startled Aiko because she hid between Ai. Amy understanding what was going on didn't stay long. She congratulated us and left.

(Kiara's POV)

I felt bad that i had startled Sadie as she nuzzled me. "I'm okay, Just tired thats all." She nodded and just began to massage my legs. I gave her a gentle lick and told her that she didn't have to.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<Nightshade's POV>

I frowned as Tiana tried to concentrate again but soon gave up as her brother, who turned into a Vaporeon a few moments ago, went to talk to her. Siblings talking to each other is great, but not when one was trying to work. I'm sure Lyra wasn't too happy about it either but she would come in due time. Talking briefly, they soon walked over too me and lowered their heads by the look I gave them.
    "Hi..." Zale began.
    "What do you guys need?" I asked, trying to keep my temper in check.
    "Well, since we know it's hard for Tiana to concentrate, I came up with a way to help her out. See, we set a time limit for her to concentrate and after she beats it, the time gets longer and longer until she can practically sit there without noticing much of anything. What do you think?"
    I looked at Tiana, who blushed and looked at the ground.
    "Well, that's actually not a bad idea. I'm not fond of stopping at certain intervals but Tiana's a special case so I suppose that'll work."
    Zale and Tiana looked back at each other and ginned.
    "Now, I suggest you go back to Lyra and start getting back to work. I'm pretty sure she won't be too happy with you being away so long."
    I glanced back at the teacher, who was staring hard at Zale with a cross look on her face. She was generally a nice Wartortle but like everyone else on the team, her temper could be frayed easily.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Talut's POV)

I was out doing some errands for Amy, and it was late when i was getting back to the Eevee House. As I neared i was compelled to fly faster for some reason. When i got within hearing distance, what i heard made my heart jump. "Grandpa Talut!!!!!!!!" I rushed in as fast as my wings could fly, and sure enough there was Blue and Royce. "You called?" I said as I watched them spin around.

(Amy's POV)

I made my way back into the Eevee House with my newest capture. I pulled the masterball off my belt and released him. Within seconds the mudkip appeared and blinked as he took in his surroundings. "Where am?" I he asked. "You're at the Eevee House. Its a place where adopted and captured pokemon can hang out and make friends. Anyway," I said as i looked around. "seems like the team is spread out. I guess i'll introduce you to them later. There's a pool over there if you'd like to swim." The little mudkip nodded and started to walk off. "Wait." I called after him. He turned around. "What's your name?" I asked him. He smiled and softly whispered, "Misu." before resuming his walk to the pool. "Misu. I almost forgot." He stopped and turned around, and i winced as Zale narrowly missed colliding with him and sent himself tumbling into the pool. Misu didn't notice it and was walking towards me with a puzzled look on his face. I pulled out hte beach ball and his eyes widened with suprise. "Here you go. it increases a water pokemon's special attack 2x." "Wow." he said. "Don't go yet i have a couple of TM's for you as well hidden power and Ice beam." I sprikled the contents of the two boxes over him."
    "What's up? Who's this? Wanna battle?" a familiar voice piped up. "Wildfire, sorry but no you can't battle him. This is your new teammate Misu. Misu this is Wildfire. She's also new to the team. Wildfire before i forget, I got you a couple things too." I pulled out the matches and one of the chains that Oliver had mended and placed it around Wildfire's neck. "I also got you a hidden power tm." She chirped happily before running off to try and make some friends." I then went to find Sora and soon found her resting up in the rafters. "Sora, could you come down here?" She nodded, before gliding down to land on my head. I gave her the status die and she chirped happily.

(Zale's POV)

I smiled when Nightshade said that my idea wasn't a bad one. Tiana also seemed glad, but then he told me to hurry back to the pool. When i turned around, My ears went back, but i had real reasons. Maybe if i talked fast i could get them all out. I immediately began running towards the pool when a mudkip walked right into my path. i swerved to miss him, tripped on my tail and rolled into the pool right in front of Lyra. I waved shyly then took a deep breath. "IhadabattlewithLani.Shefainted,leavingmetofightap oochyenathatwas3levelshigherthanme.Iwon!Amysaidico uldevolveifiwantedtowhenireachedL.10." I took another deep breath, then hurriedly continued before she could interrupt. "SoIcamehereandsheevolvedme.ThenIhadanideatohelpTi anasothatswhyIwastalkingwithherandNightshade.I'mre adyformylessonsnow." I said now panting. Lyra was looking at me, as I smiled nervously. I learned to talk fast living with Tiana.

(Tiana's POV)

I had to admit that Zale had a pretty good idea. I watched him run off before turning my attention back to Nightshade. "Uh.. What should my first goal be?" I asked blushing again.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

[X L'Arcobaleno the Eevee's POV X]

While I was sitting next to the pool, a lovely Dratini came up to me and introduced herself. Her name was Khaisa. "Hi there!" I said, jumping to my feet, which were wet. "You can call me Arky if you'd like to! And I could use some assistance getting in the pool, if you don't mind.." I hoped that the friendly Pokemon wouldn't be bothered if she had to help me into the pool.

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

~ Bruce’s POV ~

"Oh yeah! Feel that groova mova! Sensational!"

“You know, Bruce, there is something as overdoing it, you know.” said Verne, as he looked at me, annoyed as well as amused, while tuning his guitar a little more. Not as if he didn't keep it in perfect shape already.
    “Yeah, you're no deejay, so you don't need to warm up no public or anything! Just make the music!" Shane said, after which he, as if to make a point, started drinking from a full plastic Cacturne Cola 2 liter-bottle, fresh from out of the fridge. Soon after, there was only left a bottom of Cola. Shane always drank his drinks cool and plentiful these days "to keep my voice light and fresh", although to me, the only thing it seemed to do was give him gasses (the burping kinds).
    "I know, I know; but if the rhythm's calling, I can't ignore it!"

“Tch, and to say you wouldn't be hearing no rhythm call you if it hadn't been for us! *ÙÙÙRP*"
    "Are you a Whismur, or a Warhog?" Verne said smirking, without looking up from his tuning.
    "A little bit o' section A, and a little bit o' section B, I'd guess." Shane said grinning. "And you, are you a Larvitar, or a uhm… uh… Damn."
    "No dams in my gene pool!"
    "Hardy-har-har."
    "And you Bruce?"
    "Hm? Oh, I think I'm half Machop, half Machop."
    "Well ain't that the most unusual combo I've ever heard of!"
    "Yeah, you don't hear about that very often!"
    I grinned at the unhidden sarcasm in my buddies' voice, and focused back on my drums. My bongo drums, as I'd begun calling them. For you see, I stopped using drumsticks to drum; it just didn't feel natural. But now, with my bare hands, I really felt one with the music. Also, drumming had made my hands more pain-tolerant, as a thick layer of corn had been formed on them. Now all I needed was a rasta-haircut and a tan, and I could pretend I was Afro-Ulthuanese.
    "Say, where did our one-man-public go to, anyway?"
    "Who, Gordon? Went back to the boxing room, if you ask me."
    "Boxing, him?" Shane asked disbelievingly. "No way!"
    "Way."
    "But, like, he doesn't have arms!"
    "He's gonna get them, when he evolves," I calmly explained. "Just as I will grow an extra pair of 'em eventually, you'll go through a cocoon-phase, and Shane'll… he'll… Uh…" What would happen if a Whismur evolved?
    "… Become an even louder-mouth?"
    "HEY!!"
    "So, Gordon is only anticipating what'll come to him eventually."
    "Mhm… Makes ya wonder though…"
    "What?"
    "How much the team's gonna be changed when they all have evolved."
    "Well, we'll be bigger, stronger, evolved forms of ourselves: you an Exploud, me a Machamp, Verne a Tyranitar, Gordon a Swampert, Tony a Flygon, Skyler a Salamence - fierce creatures, them Salamences, if you believe the stories -, Dylan'll be a Feraligatr, Aron an Aggron, Hanna a Sharpedo, Rays a Lanturn, Arthus a Walrein…" I paused to take a breath. "Uhm… Let's see… Who's left? Liam and Nemo are already evolved… Oh yeah! 'Cada!!"
    "What'll he'll evolve into?"
    "Good question. I dunno really…"
    "Yep," Shane nodded as he took a sip from a new bottle, " 'Cada's always been a mystery."
    "Hey, but I'm curious now. What's 'Cada's endphase?"
    "Meh, maybe Mike knows." Shane said, seemingly caring little.
    "Good idea! Shall we ask him?"
    "Sure!"
    "Fine by me." Shane took a last sip from the bottle and threw it in the glass recycle box, as it was empty. "We deserve a break from musicianing."
    "Not to mention drinking," I muttered grinning, as we left the kitchen.

~ Hanna’s POV ~

I sighed. "I'm bored."
    I swam a small circle in the pool, before I got back to the side and put my head above the water again. "Do you guys here me? I'm bored!!"
    Rays and Arthus, who'd been playing silently in the undeep pool next to the one I was swimming in, momentarily raised there heads to stare at me, and then just as quickly resumed their ingenious game.
    I sighed again. "You guys are no fun anymore." When they were still acting childish, at least they'd been fun to watch 'n all. But now, since Skyler had been born, they'd changed so much. Stopped talking like babies, stopped walking like babies (they'd almost stopped walking all together, for that matter), and just stayed in that little pool, "training", as they called it. And for what?

"We want to get stronger, to protect the baby.", Rays had tried to explain to me.
    "Protect the baby?!" I had disbelievingly said. "By the time you've become stronger, that baby's grown up already!"
    But it didn't seem to touch them. Still now, they were pushing and throwing Arthus' Beach Ball to one another, muttering strange sentences and tightening muscles here and there in the process. It all seemed so insignificant to me, but to them, it was very important.
    "Look, I know you guys mean well," I said, making one last effort to reach them. "But you needn't take it all so serious. Skyler's being protected already, by Tony and Dylan. And if you don't get out of that pool once in a while, you'll won't recognize your protégé when you finally meet him again."
    That last sentence finally seemed to come across; yet, all it did was made them frown and intensify their muttering. Maybe they needed to think this over…
    "Okay, if that's the way you want to play it. I'll be exploring the pool a little, socializing I hope, and when I get back, I hope you're a bit more… open than now. See ya!"
    And with that, I went to do as I said… exploring the pool, and trying to socialize.

~ Cada s POV ~

"Hey you guys!"
    Mike!
    “Wazzup?"
    “Hello there, sir. It's been a while.", Dylan said, as he was lying casually on his Double Shield.
    "Has it, Dylan? I come see you like, every three minutes!"
    “Perhaps, but it's been more than 15 minutes now." he said as he grinned, revealing his well-looked-after teeth.
    "Oh yeah, if you look at it that way… I'd gone out to catch some fresh air, and Liam got in a battle." Mike signaled behind him, where we could see Liam and Nemo sit on the grass, chattering.
    “Ah, so he finally battled!" he said, suddenly interested. “Was it against a dragon?"
    "No, a Houndour actually, but why don't you…" Mike said, as Dylan raced past him, towards Liam. "go… ask. Never mind.
    "So," He turned to me and Tony. "How's the training coming along?"
    “Oh, Skyler's a perfect pupil! He learns quickly! It'll be only a short while before he knows as much about everything as we all do."
    "Good job, Tony! Say, where is the little rascal?"
    “Right there," Tony pointed with his head, “Taking a break from learning."
    As it was, Skyler was sitting on Aron at the moment, who was trying to nap on the meadow. He was trying to ride her like a horse - as Dylan had been said to ride that Crawdaunt on the Dark Isle -, but he wasn't doing him no good. Aron was getting rather cranky at him, and the only reason she didn't threw him off of her was probably that he didn't weigh so much while fluttering his wings, as he was doing now.
    "Yep, a real rascal." Mike laughed. "And he seems to have grown each time I see him."
    “Yeah, he's growing big fast." Tony said emotionally.
    "Anyway, the reason I came here this time was that I wanted to borrow 'Cada from you for a minute."
    "Me?" I said, not believing it.
    "Yeah you."
    “Sure, as long as he doesn't Bug you too much." Tony said grinning.
    "I'm sure he won't, Tony. Come 'Cada!" I silently followed him. What could Mike have to discuss with me? From the corner of my eye, I could see Nemo stare after us, but he didn't follow.

As we said down in the shadow of an oak tree, I saw Mike frown. He was trying to find the right words to begin saying what he had to say.

" 'Cada, you like to battle, don't you?"
    "Yeah?"
    "And you know that if you battle a lot, you'll gain experience and maybe evolve one day, uh?"
    "Yeah, I do." What was he getting at?
    "Do you know what you'll evolve into?"
    "No, not really. When I came out of the Egg, it was only me and my brothers and sisters - no parents in sight. And soon after, we got separated as the Dragon Tamers found us and collected us and sent us to their AC's separately, because our home was being deforested, and no food was around… And then you adopted me, Mike! Thanks for that!" I felt a strong feeling of happiness and security flow through my veins.
    "No sweat. Well, I'll tell you what your evolution will be about. At level 20, you'll first be able to evolve. When you do, you shed your skin. Whether you cocoonize first or not, I don't know. When you've shed, you'll be Ninjask, a super speedy Flying Bug. But that's not all." Mike added with a serious face.
    "Oh no?" I was very interested to hear the whole bundle.

"No. Your skin'll have a teensy weensy bit of Hit Points left, and'll continue to live on as Shedinja, the Bug Ghost."
    "So when I evolve, I'll split?" I asked, having a hard time to understand the full meaning of what I was saying.
    "Yeah. And there's the problem."
    "How so?"
    "Well, a Shedinja'll take over one of my Poke Balls. And since I already have 14 Pokémon…"
    "A Shedinja will stop you from adopting another Pokémon." Now I thought I understood.
    "Exactly."
    "So Mike, you have a Pokémon in mind you'd rather adopt instead."
    "Well, not really me: Nemo does."
    "Nemo?"
    "Yeah. Seeing Skyler hatch and growing up has giving him ideas. He'd like to take care of a little critter himself. He… wants to be a parent."
    "But… does he have a girl, then?"
    "Not really. He doesn't want to mate, he wants to raise."
    "Oh." Now I understood why Nemo'd looked at us that way when we left.
    "So, that's why I came to you. Ask what you feel. Because, well… Ultimately, you'll decide the run of things."
    My head began to spin. I had to make a really heavy decision right there, and it'd change my life dramatically. I grew silent for a while, lost in thoughts, before I finally spoke again.
    "Mike?"

"Yeah?"
    "If… When I evolve, will my personality split in two halves?"
    "I don't know really. A Shedinja is very different from a Ninjask. For one thing… it's genderless."
    "What?! And… Is it like other genderless Pokémon then? Like Magnemite?"
    "Who knows?! I know I don't."
    I thought for a while how that would feel like. Having two bodies at the same time, my personality possible cut in two… One half a Speedy Gonzales among Bug Types, the other half a hollow Ghost Coccoon… Right there, right then, I decided I didn't want those two halves, how similar or how different they might be, to live together in one team.
    "Don't keep it."
    "What?"
    "The Shedinja. Don't keep it. I don't want to have my former skin haunt me the rest of my life. Even though it might be a friendly skin, I just can't the bear the thought. It…" I chuckled, "it makes my skin crawl."
    "So… Nemo can be a Foster Pokémon?"
    "Sure. Let him. I'd like for a Skyler à la Nemo to join the team. I don't know how the other might think about it, though."
    Mike cast a glance at the members of our team that were outside at the moment. Liam and Nemo were talking (Nemo was absent in mind, though). Tony was trying to get Skyler to get off of a now rather pissed-off Aron, and Dylan, who'd gone lie on his Shield again, was observing his efforts with an amused look on his face.
    "They'll accept the baby, as long as it accepts them." How nicely put of him!
    "Come on, we'll tell Nemo the news." Mike got up and walked over to Nemo, who had immediately stopped pretending he was listening to Liam when he noticed we had ended our conversation.
    "Nemo?"
    "Yeah Mike?" he nervously said.
    "Congrats, you're gonna be a father… sort of speech."
    "You mean that? Alright!" he shouted, overcome by joy. "Thanks 'Cada!!" he said, turning to me.
    "No sweat." The look on his face was worth all the worrying from before.

"So, do you have a couple or specie in mind to get your kid from?"
    "As long as it's an Eevee, I'm not complaining at all. Surprise me, Mike."
    "I was hoping you'd say that…" Mike said, with a huge grin on his face. "Because I've got just the right couple in mind."
    Just then, Shane, Verne and Bruce, who'd begun call 'The Tremendously Terrible Tune Trio', left the House, and walked over to us (without their music instruments even!).
    "Mike, what'll 'Cada evolve into?"
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Shonta’s POV

“Good, I still have some time left,” I huffed as I ran to the Eevee House. “Where’s Kawaii?” I went inside and searched the rooms, eventually finding my captees in the kitchen. Cinder looked up with a mouthful of food and squeaked happily. “Say it, don’t spray it.”

He swallowed. “Sorry. I thought you would be gone for a while.” He gave out a loud burp. “Sorry, must be my lunch.” Another small sound followed.

Kawaii’s nose wrinkled. “Must be my lunch.”

I walked over to Kawaii. “You have a battle coming up, so I want to introduce you to some friends before I go.”

“Yay! I get to battle! I won’t lose like Cinder did!” she said excitedly.

“Don’t rub it in,” Cinder groaned.

I pulled out two pokeballs and opened one, revealing Lily and Beacon. “Okay guys, we’re having a meeting. Let’s move out into the sunshine.” We walked outside and sat under a tree. “Let’s bring out our first new teammate.”

My first new Pokemon was a Taillow. “Hi, my name’s Swoop. Wow, where are we?” She flew up to a nearby branch. “Look at all the Pokemon! See you guys later!” She flew off in search of a fellow Flying type.

She’s been cooped up for too long. I let out my new Staryu. “This is Jewel. Say hello, everybody.”

“Is it a he or a she?” Lily asked curiously.

<Neither,> Jewel said in a slightly female voice.

“Jewel, this is Kawaii, Beacon, Lily, Cinder, and Beaky.” I pointed to each of them. “You just missed Swoop, I’m afraid.”

<That’s okay.>

“Now, I want you to be extra nice to this Pokemon. Her name is Trinity and I got her from a fellow trainer. I don’t think she knows about it yet.” I took a deep breath and let out a Ninetails.

She seemed alright at first. “Oh, I’m back at the Pokemon Center. What do you want to do Kris?” She looked back at me. “You’re not Kris!”

“I’m sorry, Trinity, but…” I started.

“WHERE’S KRIS?” She bared her teeth and rushed toward me. She was just a few inches from my face when she halted. Beaky and Cinder each was holding a tail.

“Man, I hope that curse ain’t real,” Beaky grunted.

Trinity relaxed and looked down with tears streaming down her face. “How could she do this?” she sniffed. She laid her head in my lap. “We were friends.”

“You could still be friends,” I said shakily. I knew she would want a reason why she was dumped. Like girlfriends and boyfriends. Unluckily I didn’t know how handle those kinds of situations so just I scratched behind her ears. “She’ll still come here. Meanwhile, I’ll whip you into shape.”

“Yeah! She already helped me and Lily gain two levels!” Beacon said in a cheerful voice.

Trinity sobbed some more and rubbed her head in my shirt, wetting it with her tears. “I just miss being around her.”

I blushed slightly. Pokemon or no Pokemon, she was getting too close. And she was getting my clothes soaking wet. “Is there anything I can do?” I asked.

“Could you stay here?” she sniffed.

“Sure, why not?”

A whine escaped Kawaii’s throat. “Shonta, the battle…” she started.

“Ex-nay on the attle-bay. She’s having an isis-cray,” I said through clenched teeth.

Kawaii snorted and stomped off. “Comfort freak,” she mumbled as she walked past me.
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<Lyra's POV>

I frowned long and hard as my pupil, now a Vaporeon, came rushing up to me. Taking a deep breath, he launched into his explanation.
    "IhadabattlewithLani.Shefainted,leavingmetofightap oochyenathatwas3level shigherthanme.Iwon!Amysaidicouldevolveifiwantedtow henireachedL.10."
    He gasped for a quick second before continuing.
    "SoIcamehereandsheevolvedme.ThenIhadanideatohelpTi anasothatswhyIwastalkingwith herandNightshade.I'mreadyformylessonsnow."
    I sighed and shook my head.
    "Fine, you're getting off easy for now. Next time you plan on going somewhere besides the Battle Tower, tell me. I'm not going to help you if you won't take this seriously. Now, ten laps and then we'll get on to surfing."
    He groaned before swimming off, going at it more gracefully than before. I permitted a small smirk before regaining my previous composure and yelling at him to speed it up.

<Nightshade's POV>

"hmm, we'll go at it for five minutes and then take a short break. Afterwards, ten minutes and then a break. The time will double and the breakage time will remain the same. Now, let's get cracking."
    Right next to Aries and Nero, Tiana felt more at ease than before and started to get settled, already somewhat focused. Instead of meditating, I was examining Tiana and her scattering thoughts. Surprisingly enough, she made an effort to block most of them and soon enough, five minutes passed.
    "Alright, time for a break. In the future, when you get distracted by surrounding noises, locate the exact sounds then push them away."
    Eyes opened, my pupil nodded vigorously before getting up to stretch. Maybe her uncle had something to do with it.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

It was not long before we took of into the air. Ah, flight… It felt so… free. For the first time in my life, I could keep my mother’s glaring eyes out of my mind. I felt as if I could breathe again, as if I was not drowning under her constant scornful vigilance. High near the heavens, close to the clouds, the air was pure.

“Hahaha,” I laughed happily.

“Having fun?”

I blinked. I had forgotten that I wasn’t alone. It was just so peaceful, so quiet, that I had tuned out the silent whirr of the Scizor’s wings and forgotten that there was anything else in existence. I gazed dreamily at the lingering golden hues in the clouds as the sun sank behind them. It was a beautiful sight; I had never known anything like it before. The breeze in my face was liberating, soothing. I felt as if its gentle touch whisked away my past in a whisper, and I could start again anew.

“Now I know that I want to evolve,” I told Blade. “More than ever. Flying… This is the best time I’ve had in my life.”

Nero, the male Umbreon’s POV:

I nearly wanted to throw up when Aries answered my question. “Reading thoughts and interpreting… images?” I choked. “But what if I can’t control it? What if I see things I’m not supposed to see? Aries…” On the bright side, Tiana looked like she was making a lot of progress. I was glad.

“Ryu”, the male Trapinch’s POV:

After the Hitmonlee treated my leg, I began to feel a lot better. “Thanks,” I said. Then my mind popped back to Elwing. “Maybe I should just leave her alone,” I muttered to myself. “I don’t think her father likes me very much.”

I nodded to the Hitmonlee who helped me. "Thanks again," I told him gratefully. "It was nice of you to help."

Switchblade, the *male* Porygon’s POV:

“Hey, Evenstar!” I called loudly to the Sneasel. “Seen Élan lately?”

She shook her head. “I’m sorry, no.”

“Aww. I wanted to race him. He’s been impossible to find these days, though.”

“Yes, I noticed that too. I’m not quite sure where he is, or why he’s keeping out of sight. Maybe he just needs some time alone.”

“Maybe… But I really, really wanted to race him. You know, for the next time we’d have an Eevee House race. I wanna play again. I did good last time. Well… thanks anyway, Evenstar. I guess I’ll have to keep looking.”

[COLOR=gold]

Beacon's POV

Shonta soon left, leaving me with a grieving Trinity. "Come on, girl! Cheer up! You can be with your old friends here, plus you have new friends!" Lily and I smiled while Beaky looked away. An idea hit me. "Let's practice attacks!"

<I'm out,> Jewel sent. <I see a pool over there.> She hoved over to the swimming pool and floated in the clear water.

"Oookay. Umm, Lily can go first," I said.

Lily nodded and started to work her mouth. A gob of drool trickled from her mouth. Purple drool.

"That's not drool!" Beaky yelled frantically. "Spit it out!"

"No, don't!" Cinder yelled. But it was too late; she was already in the process of spitting. I spun her around so that she was facing the tree. She let it loose, hitting the trunk of the tree. We watched the bark surrounding it sizzle and turn black.

"Ooh, Toxic. Not to be used here," Cinder said calmly.

Jewel the Staryu's POV

<Ah. Nice and cool,> I sighed as I bobbed in the water. I looked around at the other swimming Pokemon and became bored. I sank to the bottom of the pool and shot back up, spraying my Water Gun straight down when I started to go down. <Whoo-hoo!>

"Hey, watch it!" a Taillow shouted as I zoomed past it. It watched me as I fell back down toward the swimming pool.
    Random Quote:

Banned

My POV
    After the incident the last time here we went home. But today we were ready for the Eevee House. I let out all my Pokemon so they could get a breath of fresh air before we go inside. Shadowfax, my Aerodactyl flew to the top of a tree and sat there. "Shadowfax! Come down here!" I shouted but he just turned his head. "Loner." I whispered to my other Pokemon, who all nodded. We walked inside and plopped down on the coutch. "I wish I had someone to talk to..."

Swoop's POV

"Blue skies! Yay!" I cried happily as I zoomed around. I flew toward to the pool to find what water-types I could find. Something shot up from down there and passed right in front of me, missing me by a few inches. A spray of water followed it.

"Hey, watch it!" I yelled. I hovered in place and watched it drop down to the pool. He landed in it and sent a small wave. "Nice cannonball." I turned around and prepared to go back to the others when I saw an Aerodactyl on top of the tree. I flew over and landed on a branch near it.

"Hi there. Are you new here?" I asked the Aerodactyl.
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Gwaihir the Windlord, the male Aerodactyl's POV:

Our teammate, Ryu, won in his category of the land race. Evenstar was entered in another one, but it hadn't started yet. It would be a while before the water races were over and the time for the flying races came, but I wanted to be prepared when they did come.

My first appearance in the races was a failure. I thought I was doing well, but I was overtaken by a Spearow that was somehow faster than me - with Quick Attack and Agility at an extremely low level. I had learned my lessons pretty well, and I knew that it shouldn't have been possible. I was surprised, and my surprise lost me the race. Which it shouldn't have. I hadn't trained enough.

"Next time," I said to myself, "I'm actually going to train properly." I was too overconfident after being told countless times that I was a natural at flying. Well... This time was going to be different.

I blinked when I saw what I thought to be an apparition... a shadow in a tree... But when I looked again, I realized that my eyes hadn't been playing tricks on me. Nearly hidden in the foliage, on a high branch, sat a lone Aerodactyl all by himself.

[COLOR=gold]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~Hannah~

‘Tropi! Here, now! You too, Anorith!….TROPITORM NOW!’
    I smiled and knelt down to pat Anorith on the head as he stumbled over nervously, before looking up and glaring at the Tropius as she slouched over.
    ‘About time-you know, sometimes I wonder why I even bother with you at times when you’re like this. And this is something nice for you, so you should be glad I’m still going to give it to you’
    She just stared back and said nothing.
    ‘Fine then, be like that’
    I looked down and smiled at Anorith, gently patting his head.
    ‘Here’
    I reached into my bag and pulled out three small boxes; two plain, white cubes, and one in the shape of a grey feather, which I placed in front of him.
    ‘I know you don’t know that many attacks, and seeing as you want to evolve eventually, you’ll need more…so I went and got you these TM’s-that’s Slash, that’s Aerial Ace, and that one is Hidden Power.’

~Anorith~

All three for me?
    I hesitated and glanced up at my trainers face, but she just smiled and nodded, pushing the boxes towards me.

‘Oh, and your Hidden Power is Bug type as well-you need a good Bug move to fit your type…so go on, don’t worry.’
    Ok then, I won’t
    I happily reached out and pulled the three boxes closer towards me.

~Tropitorm~

‘So have I really got something or did you just call me over here to see him get some TM’s?’
    I glared at my trainer as she stepped round Anorith and approached me.

‘Of course not-here…’
    She pulled out a grey feather shaped box, much like the Aerial Ace TM Anorith was now pouring over.
    ‘I got it from the EMT-it’s an Aeroblast TM, and you’re the only Pokémon I’ve got who can use it, so there you go.’
    ‘What? Aeroblast..isn’t that that really strong Flying move?’
    She smiled and nodded, holding it out to me.
    ‘Well, um, thanks’
    I took the box from her and shuffled off slowly.
    Excellent. I’d almost made myself miss out on getting a great attack.

~Anorith~

I hummed happily to myself-already I felt more powerful, and that was just because of three new attacks. What would I feel like when I increased in level? Or even evolved?
    That was definitely something I’d be looking forward too.

‘Anorith?’
    Hm?
    ‘Yes?’

‘I’ve been thinking, you’re the only one out of all my Pokémon that doesn’t have a nickname, er-do you want one?’
    Good point
    ‘I’m not sure, I’ve never really thought about it before…have you got any ideas?’

‘Maybe…how about Archie? I just think it suits you.’
    Archie
    I tried it out loud.
    ‘Archie……yeah!’
    I looked up and smiled.
    ‘I like it!’

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<Blade's POV>

"Well, with some hard training and battle experience, you'll evolve sooner than you think."
    In a short matter of time, the large house loomed into view and I decided to park it in front of the main door.
    "Ok, here's the deal," I told him as he hopped off. "As I understand it, you weren't acting too nicely towards some of the Pokemon, one being my teammate and some others being on your own team. I'm not going to force you to do it but I hope you'll apologize to them for your past behavior. A clean start also means mending rifts between Pokemon and if you do that, you'll be on your way towards a brighter future."

<Aries's POV>

"Of course there is the possibility of looking into the minds of other Pokemon but the only ones you need to look out for are Lune, which you've already seen, and Blade. Blade's past is somewhat similar to Lune's but there's a major difference. He lost someone he cared for but he lost her to another guy. She's not here today but the guy she chose is still around and Blade tries to avoid him at any cost."
    I glanced down and hoped I didn't tell him too much.
    "In any case, I'll be around you most of the time so you can practice on me. My life has been pretty normal so my dummy qualities should be superb."

<Lee's POV>

"No problem. By the way, don't give up on Elwing just yet. Don't assume that Drake doesn't like you by the way he looks at you. He's a first time father and it's his nature to be overprotective in the first place so I would give it some time. Let Elwing grow up a bit, maybe evolve. When you're ready and you know she'll be able to take that kind of news, go for it."
    I gave a short cough as I twiddled my thumbs.
    "Of course, I've never been in love myself so the decision is yours but I know Drake well enough to say that if you prove yourself to him physically and mentally, he'll be pretty accepting."
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Shonta's POV

"Oh man! We won in two moves, Kawaii! You were awesome!" I shouted as loud as I could. "I'm so happy I could hug both of you!"

Kawaii blinked. "Both of us?" I pointed to her tail.

"I love you, too," her tail sniffed.

I rubbed Kawaii's main head. "I'm so proud of you and the rest of the team. Now to give Jewel this Camouflage TM. I'm guessing she's in the pool." I went to the pool and found her bobbing in the water. "Jewel, I have something for you."

She hopped out of the pool and stood in front of me. <What is it?>

"A Camouflage TM." I opened the box and sprinked the contents over her head. "Try it out! I want to know what it does."

Her color slowly changed to the color of the grass we stood on. "Oh. That's what it does."

Kawaii's POV

"Ooh. That's so cool!" I exclaimed at the green Staryu.

She changed back. <It's no biggie.>

I went back to the other Pokemon. Trinity seemed to be feeling better; she was down to a dull sniffle. "Guess what? I won against that Lotad! All it took was two Confusion attacks."

Cinder groaned. "You don't have to rub my big nose in it, Kawaii."

"Hey! I need all of the adoptees now!" Shonta shouted. "Hop to it!"

"Where's Swoop?" I asked. Swoop flew down from the tree that we were under and followed the rest. I sat down next to Cinder. "I guess we're by ourselves again. I wonder how long she'll be gone now."

"It won't take long for our opponent to challenge Shonta again," Cinder said.
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ancalagon the Black, the male Bagon?s POV:

As much as I wanted the flight to last, it would eventually come to an end.

"Ok, here's the deal. As I understand it, you weren't acting too nicely towards some of the Poké*¯n, one being my teammate and some others being on your own team. I'm not going to force you to do it but I hope you'll apologize to them for your past behavior. A clean start also means mending rifts between Poké*¯n and if you do that, you'll be on your way towards a brighter future."

I knew that Blade was right. I had been tossing around the idea of apologizing, but I wasn?t sure exactly how I would do it. After all, I had attacked many unprovoked? I guessed that I had to start somewhere, and it would probably be easier to begin with my teammates first. But what was I supposed to say??

Sighing, I nodded at Blaze, troubled. ?I plan on doing it? But first, I need some time alone to think about things. Everything?s changed so quickly? I need to sort things out. Thanks for everything.? I smiled at him gratefully, then wandered slowly outside, lost in my own thoughts.

Lune, the male Eevee?s POV:

Shockwave had gone off to do something interesting. I was feeling rather tired, and debating between finding a dark corner in which to relax unbothered or going back to Karin and getting into my pok颡ll. Either way I would be alone, but a corner might be come upon by someone else, whereas the inviolable pok颡ll was quite cramped.

I decided to head towards Karin, for a reason unknown to me. I just felt as if I should. Perhaps I could pick up some refreshments on the way, too. I had only recently raided the kitchen with Shockwave, but now I felt empty again. I always felt empty. Perhaps it was not food that my body was after. Perhaps it was not even my body that complained. Perhaps it was my ailing soul?

A surprise greeted me when I caught sight of my trainer. Actually, two. When she called me over, she presented me with two small boxes, each in one hand. The rightmost was a carved silver box; it contained, drawn in a diagonal, a single gleaming cut mark that looked as if it had come from a claw. When I touched it, the box glittered and sparkled; a white light enveloped me; and I felt my hidden claws tingle, as if they had been granted some power that I had previously not known. The other box glowed mysteriously; I could not really tell with what color it shone. It was that indefinite. The mystical aura intrigued me. When I opened that box, I knew that I had been rewarded with a very special gift. I could feel it in my heart, my uplifted soul. For just a few moments I felt as if I had the power to heal my past scars, to start afresh again. It would take effort, but it gave me hope. Hope that instead of shrinking into myself, I could remove the shadow of my past, to be reborn again.

Karin smiled. ?I?m glad you like them. They?re a Slash and Recover TM, respectively.?

I nodded and thanked her, then headed to the forest to test out my new abilities.

Nero, the male Umbreon?s POV:

"In any case, I'll be around you most of the time so you can practice on me. My life has been pretty normal so my dummy qualities should be superb."

I tried to stay serious, but Aries?s comment was just too funny. I don?t know why it amused me that much, but the word dummy just triggered an explosion of laughter. I finally managed to stop, but I realized that I had been very loud without meaning to. Aries was giving me a stern look, and I quickly apologized before checking to see if I had disturbed Tiana. Surprisingly, she didn?t look as if she noticed me laughing, or at least she was trying very hard to concentrate. I think she was making some really good progress.

I stopped smiling and became serious. ?So I really have to do this, huh?? Aries nodded. ?All right? But one question. Do you think I should attempt this now, or should I work on something else first? I?m not quite sure how to start.?

?Ryu?, the male Trapinch?s POV:

?You really think so?? I asked the Hitmonlee. I was silent for a while, thinking. ?Well? All right. You?d know your teammates better than I would. If you think I shouldn?t give up just yet, I believe you. Thanks again for everything. Right now I?ll go see if I can get Karin to find another battle for me. I?m getting out of practice.?

[COLOR=gold]

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

The 90-120 section of the races will begin now, featuring:
    - Sylvan Lv. 47 Female Venusaur (109) - Lady Vulpix
    - Kovu Lv.55 Male Umbreon (111) - Wolfsong

The race will be 2750 units long.

Update 1

Sylvan runs straight as fast as she can, advancing 327 units.
    Kovu, however, starts with a Quick Attack, and dashes forward 777 units.

Sylvan: 327
    Kovu: 777

Update 2

Both Pokemon run straight ahead again, and both advance quite far. Kovu makes it 666 units, and Sylvan goes 654 units. Kovu is still far ahead from his initial Quick Attack.

Sylvan: 981
    Kovu: 1443

Update 3

Once again, both Pokemon kept going straight. Sylvan advanced 436 units, but Kovu advanced 666 units (again) to increase his lead.

Sylvan: 1417
    Kovu: 2109

Update 4

Both Pokemon kept going straight, and advanced about the same distance again (not too far this time, however).

Sylvan: 1526
    Kovu: 2220

Update 5

Both Pokemon continued to advance straight, and Kovu jogs across the finish line without a problem, and with Sylvan almost a thousand units behind.

Kovu wins :O!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Announcement

The 31-60 race I guess I will be reffing. It will be held on Tuesday April 27th at 3 PM CST.

(Tiana's POV)

"Hmm, we'll go at it for five minutes and then take a short break. Afterwards, ten minutes and then a break. The time will double and the breakage time will remain the same. Now, let's get cracking." Nighshade said, and I nodded my head. I sat down, close to Uncle Nero and closed my eyes. Then I closed my eyes and began to slowly breath in and out. A couple of times I was almost distracted but i managed to keep focused. Sooner than I expected, I could hear Nightshade telling me it was time for a break. I opened my eyes and beamed a huge smile. i had done it! ^^ I got up and stretched, and saw Amy. She had motioned me over. Since I was on a break, I walked over though I knew that I couldn't stay long.
    "I have a TM for you." "What is it?" I asked. "It's Morning Sun." I was speechless. "Shouldn't... Should you be giving that to Sweetie? Don't get me wrong, but are you sure I'm ready for it?" "I thought long and hard about who to give it to. I'm sure you will eventually be able to use it to the best of your ability. I had thought about it but Sweetie is close to learning it by level so I think it might benefit you more." I nodded, not sure if I could speak. I was grateful, as Amy sprinkled the powder over me and soon I learned Morning Sun. I thanked her again and hurried back over, because I had the feeling my break would soon be up.

(Zale's POV)

"Fine, you're getting off easy for now. Next time you plan on going somewhere besides the Battle Tower, tell me. I'm not going to help you if you won't take this seriously. Now, ten laps and then we'll get on to surfing." I groaned, but I was actually eager to work on learning to surf. I did notice that my swimming had improved, but I guess I was going to slow because I heard Lyra yell for me to "Speed it up!" I did as I asked, and was pleased that I was much better.

(Kaida's POV)

I still wasn't feeling that great, so I walked over to the pool and then just laid down. I placed my hand in the water and just drew it around in circles, making ripples in the water.

(Amy’s POV)

After giving Tiana the TM, I began to look around for Flare. I found her watching Dakota, Ai, and Aiko. “Hey, Flare. I have something for you?” She jumped. “Oops, sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.”
    “Its okay. I just didn’t hear you that all. What were you saying?” “One of our friends bought us a shiny juice.” “Cool. Who was it, and why are you telling me?” she asked, puzzled. “It was Jay that bought it for me, and I’d like to give it to you. That is, if you want it.” She turned to look at me, and she was smiling. “I’d be honored to have it.” I unscrewed the top off of the bottle and poured it in a bowl for her. As Flare began to lap it up, the air in front of her began to sparkle before her fur slowly changed from the cream color that I was used to her being into a beautiful silvery color.

(Dakota’s POV)

I watched as Aiko struggled to her paws. I held my breath as she managed to remain standing but when she tried to take a step she tumbled head over paws. I got up to help her up but there was no need as Aiko struggled back to her paws. She had a determined look on her face, and she looked over at us.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Glamdring's POV

I am led into a strange room that I've never seen before by my relatively new trainer. The sights and sounds of more other pokemon and their trainers than I can count immediately greet me; something about this place makes me feel right at home. Kyle grabs around in his bag for something - a blood-red ruby emerges, its center blazing with an eternal flame. Something draws me towards it... he places it against my head and I immediately begin to feel its magic at work within me. My body grows pleasantly warm; I feel as if I'm getting... stronger. Little do I know, that's exactly what's happening to me...

Kyle's POV

Glamdring's body grows radiantly white, and I must shield my eyes. His impressive form grows outward and upward still, as I take the stone away from his forehead. The light has faded, and my new Arcanine blinks as he tries to remember what had just happened to him. He lets out a mighty roar of pride... it is finished.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

The Races will begin in 10 minutes.

The contestants are:

Evenstar L. 12 Female Sneasel (40) - Charizard04621
    Spice L. 10 Male Jolteon (37) - Meowth_Kitten

The track is 800 units long.

Evenstar starts out by just going straight, and she advances 160 units.
    Spice also goes straight. However he encounters some obstacles and only advances 74 units.

Evenstar: 160 units
    Spice: 74 units

Evenstar uses quick attack. She stumbles but still manages to advance 280 units.
    Spice attempts to tackle evenstar but she has moved out of range, however, he still manages to advance 222 units.

Evenstar: 440 units
    Spice: 296 units

Evenstar uses another quick attack, and advances 240 units after encounterinig some obstacles..
    Spice continures going straight ahead, and he advances 185 units after getting a sudden burst of energy.

Evenstar: 680 units
    Spice: 481 units

Evenstar encounters more obstacles but still advances 240 units using her quick attack to cross the finish line.
    Spice gets a renewed burst of energy and sprints forward 222 units.

Evenstar: 920 units - winner
    Spice: 703 units

Congrats. Both contestants did a good job. Evenstar wins and grows 2 levels to L.14
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'll enter two pokémon for the Water Races.

Elwing Starspray
    Dratini (F)
    Category: 31-60
    Speed: 31

Kalazeth
    Horsea (M)
    Category: 1-30
    Speed: 23

[COLOR=gold]

I've seen Races happening around here lately so I checked the main page. I just have a question. Can I enter a Water Pokemon from my Adopt/Capture Pokemon to enter one of these Races? Thanks for your help.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Only adopted pokemon are allowed to enter and items aren't allowed.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Alright! I would like to enter Jewel for the Water Race.

Jewel
    Staryu
    Speed: 18

Two questions: when is the race and how does this work?
    Random Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    Only adopted pokemon are allowed to enter and items aren't allowed.
    Thanks, I would like to enter my Adopted Squirtle.

Squirtle
    Squirtle (M)
    Speed: 19

EDIT: My Squirtle grew a Level so his Speed has risen.