Thread: Club: Eevee House (MA) Vs. 26

Threaded View

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Club: Eevee House (MA) Vs. 26

Welcome to the Eevee House everyone. *This is a place where you can let your adopted and captured pokemon hang out. (You can get adopted pokemon from the adoption centers here in AC/CC). You can also make friends. There are only a few simple rules...

1. No Flaming.
    2. No willful destruction of property. Accidents may happen such as a pokemon tripping and breaking a table.
    3. Please make quality posts. We don't want this place closed.
    And last
    4. Have FUN!

A brief history of The Eevee House: *

It was started as a club by Eevee Trainer Brad a long while ago as a club. It was where we could let our adopted pokemon out, and help them to develop personalities. Brad pretty much turned it over to me to run a while back. Then it was closed by LP, some time later due to it being like an RPG. So we spent some time on the RPG forum. *On May 28th 2003 we were moved back to PCG again (now GGG) and once more a club. *This is mod aproved by T_M_L, Lady Vulpix, and myself.

The basis is you adopt pokemon from ACs or have them bred at the Breeding Center. *However, you won't find legendaries or Dratinis. You have to earn a majority of 100 stamps from the battle range to ask to breed for a Dratini. Or you could win through selected games from time to time.

Here are some links that you might find helpful:

Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
    Pocket Monsters Breeding Center
    Poke Zoo Adoption Center
    Crystal Caves Capture Center
    Pokemon Avengers Capture Center

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. *the people here are friendly and helpful.

Announcement

We are now having a race once a month. *The categories are based on speed to make it fairer to all. *In addition, the type of race will alternate each month between the flying, land, and water races. To find the speed of your Pokemon, just click on the Battle Tower Stats Calculator. Since you can't use items in the race and every Pokemon has normal stats, just enter their name and level and you'll find Speed in the middle of the stats.

The race for the month of September will be the Flying race.

The prizes will also rotate between the winning pokemon gaining two levels or any item from the Dragon Tamers reward center.

This month's prize is a gain of two levels. *Entrants are now being accepted.

Current Entrants for the Flying Race

1-30 - Ref - Wolfsong
    Moriko - Lv.7 Female Heracross (21) - classy_cat18 - Winner
    Fizz - Lv.8 Female Taillow (23) - *Murkrow

31-60 - Ref - Lady Vulpix
    Gwaihir the Windlord - Lv.12 Male Aerodactyl (43) - Charizard04621
    Jasmine - Lv.20 Female Mutant Winged Dratini (37) - Wolfsong
    Blitz - Lv. 10 Male Aerodactyl (37) - Linc

61-90 - Ref *- Wolfsong
    'Ryu' - Lv.35 Male Vibrava (76) - Charizard04621
    Blade - Lv.38 Male Scizor (78) - The_Missing_Link - Winner

91-120 - Ref - Charizard04621
    Drake - Lv.40 Male Charizard (110) - The_Missing_Link - Winner
    Flame - Lv.37 Male Charizard (102) - Wolfsong

121-150 - Ref Needed -

Winners of the last races:

1-30 - Reffed by Wolfsong:
    Kalazeth (Male Horsea) - Charizard04621

31-60 - Reffed by Lady Vulpix:
    Jasmine (Female Dratini) - Wolfsong

61-90 - Reffed by Lady Vulpix:
    Ayla (Female Vaporeon) - Wolfsong

91-120 - Reffed by Charizard04621:
    Tsunami (Male Vaporeon) - Lady Vulpix

Having said all that:

(Kaida's POV)

Just when i needed some time alone, i get someone trailing me. *I finally came to a stop and turned around to see that it was an electrike. *"Hey, how's it going?" * I sighed. *"Not good." *The electike wasn't one to give up i had to admit. *Normally, I'd be the same way. *"Well, cheer up! Please?" *I took a deep breath. *Then smiling, I turned to face the electrike. *"I just need some time alone. *When I feel better, I'll come back to the house. *I don't mean to be rude, but i just need some time to calm down, ok?" I said looking at her, waiting for her answer.

(Amy's POV)

I watched as Tiana followed Nero around as they looked for Aeries. *She was a mess. *But you couldn't stay mad at her. *I glanced over at the pool and saw that Zale was still standing in the water on his tiptoes, occasionally taking a deep breath and putting his head under water to see how long he could hold it.
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 20th January 2011 at 11:40 AM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon