Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Club: Eevee House (MA) Vs. 26

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Club: Eevee House (MA) Vs. 26

Welcome to the Eevee House everyone. *This is a place where you can let your adopted and captured pokemon hang out. (You can get adopted pokemon from the adoption centers here in AC/CC). You can also make friends. There are only a few simple rules...

1. No Flaming.
    2. No willful destruction of property. Accidents may happen such as a pokemon tripping and breaking a table.
    3. Please make quality posts. We don't want this place closed.
    And last
    4. Have FUN!

A brief history of The Eevee House: *

It was started as a club by Eevee Trainer Brad a long while ago as a club. It was where we could let our adopted pokemon out, and help them to develop personalities. Brad pretty much turned it over to me to run a while back. Then it was closed by LP, some time later due to it being like an RPG. So we spent some time on the RPG forum. *On May 28th 2003 we were moved back to PCG again (now GGG) and once more a club. *This is mod aproved by T_M_L, Lady Vulpix, and myself.

The basis is you adopt pokemon from ACs or have them bred at the Breeding Center. *However, you won't find legendaries or Dratinis. You have to earn a majority of 100 stamps from the battle range to ask to breed for a Dratini. Or you could win through selected games from time to time.

Here are some links that you might find helpful:

Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
    Pocket Monsters Breeding Center
    Poke Zoo Adoption Center
    Crystal Caves Capture Center
    Pokemon Avengers Capture Center

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. *the people here are friendly and helpful.

Announcement

We are now having a race once a month. *The categories are based on speed to make it fairer to all. *In addition, the type of race will alternate each month between the flying, land, and water races. To find the speed of your Pokemon, just click on the Battle Tower Stats Calculator. Since you can't use items in the race and every Pokemon has normal stats, just enter their name and level and you'll find Speed in the middle of the stats.

The race for the month of September will be the Flying race.

The prizes will also rotate between the winning pokemon gaining two levels or any item from the Dragon Tamers reward center.

This month's prize is a gain of two levels. *Entrants are now being accepted.

Current Entrants for the Flying Race

1-30 - Ref - Wolfsong
    Moriko - Lv.7 Female Heracross (21) - classy_cat18 - Winner
    Fizz - Lv.8 Female Taillow (23) - *Murkrow

31-60 - Ref - Lady Vulpix
    Gwaihir the Windlord - Lv.12 Male Aerodactyl (43) - Charizard04621
    Jasmine - Lv.20 Female Mutant Winged Dratini (37) - Wolfsong
    Blitz - Lv. 10 Male Aerodactyl (37) - Linc

61-90 - Ref *- Wolfsong
    'Ryu' - Lv.35 Male Vibrava (76) - Charizard04621
    Blade - Lv.38 Male Scizor (78) - The_Missing_Link - Winner

91-120 - Ref - Charizard04621
    Drake - Lv.40 Male Charizard (110) - The_Missing_Link - Winner
    Flame - Lv.37 Male Charizard (102) - Wolfsong

121-150 - Ref Needed -

Winners of the last races:

1-30 - Reffed by Wolfsong:
    Kalazeth (Male Horsea) - Charizard04621

31-60 - Reffed by Lady Vulpix:
    Jasmine (Female Dratini) - Wolfsong

61-90 - Reffed by Lady Vulpix:
    Ayla (Female Vaporeon) - Wolfsong

91-120 - Reffed by Charizard04621:
    Tsunami (Male Vaporeon) - Lady Vulpix

Having said all that:

(Kaida's POV)

Just when i needed some time alone, i get someone trailing me. *I finally came to a stop and turned around to see that it was an electrike. *"Hey, how's it going?" * I sighed. *"Not good." *The electike wasn't one to give up i had to admit. *Normally, I'd be the same way. *"Well, cheer up! Please?" *I took a deep breath. *Then smiling, I turned to face the electrike. *"I just need some time alone. *When I feel better, I'll come back to the house. *I don't mean to be rude, but i just need some time to calm down, ok?" I said looking at her, waiting for her answer.

(Amy's POV)

I watched as Tiana followed Nero around as they looked for Aeries. *She was a mess. *But you couldn't stay mad at her. *I glanced over at the pool and saw that Zale was still standing in the water on his tiptoes, occasionally taking a deep breath and putting his head under water to see how long he could hold it.
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 20th January 2011 at 11:40 AM.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

The real Shonta Moderator

I'm doing a makeover on my old website so I can display my adoptees and captees. But for now, I'll let my Mareep Beacon enjoy herself and I'll include her in my sig.

Beacon's POV

"Well, here we are. The Eevee House. Now I want you to make some friends and enjoy yourself," my trainer Classy said. She stroked my head and walked me inside.

I looked around. It seemed like a comfortable place, with nice furniture and carpeting. But what should I do? I wasn't very good at talking to others. I usually say something stupid when I try to talk with other Pokemon. I just curled up in a corner and watched the others.

"What's wrong? Too shy, huh?" She just walked to mingle with the other humans, leaving me in the corner. I looked around at the other Pokemon and felt my wool get all...static-y. I felt like this because I was itching for a battle. I felt myself get restless, so I got up and walked around, hoping someone would talk to me.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

My POV

Things had been pretty tough for me lately. With most of the stress from a previous Flying Race I reffed behind me as well as a tough loss that Chaos had suffered days ago to Karin and her Trapinch, I was ready to toughen things up a notch. Walking into the Eevee House with a special box in my hands, I moved over to one of the couches, carefully placing it in a safe position as I took out, enlarged and opened the Pokeball containing Cybertron.

"Oh hello Kyle. Long time no see. " Cybertron said.

"Yeah, I know. I've been thinking about this decision for a long time, but now, I have finally come to the point where I am about to make this decision, but first, I need to ask you a question, Cybertron." I said.

"Go ahead." Cybertron replied.

"Have you ever thought about evolving?" I asked the Porygon.

"Not really, but I think it would be nice. Why do you ask?" Cybertron asked me curiously.

"Because I happen to have something that will help you evolve." I said.

Taking the Upgrade out of the well sealed box, I showed it to Cybertron.

"What do you think?" I asked Cybertron.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to evolve. Go ahead and use it on me." Cybertron said.

"Okay." I said with a smile.

Putting the Upgrade onto Cybertron's body, I watched in awe as both he and the Upgrade began to glow white. Within a few seconds later, I watched in surprise as the Upgrade disappeared as it was absorbed into the glowing Porygon's circuits. After that, it only took a few more seconds for Cybertron's body began to slightly get more rounded in appearance, and I continued to watch as Cybertron finally stopped glowing, noticing his new form shortly after.

"Wow, I feel better than ever. I guess that was a good decision you made, Kyle." my new Porygon2 said.

"Thanks, Cybertron." I said.

With Cybertron now a Porygon2, I decided that I would just relax for now...
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

Donnerhund's POV

Well, darn. It didn't help at all. "Okay," I said to the sad pokemon, a bit disappointed in myself. "I'll leave you alone." I headed back toward the doors, but stopped and added, "Just wanted to make friends," before proceeding inside. Her sadness made me sad too, and I needed some cheering up.

Beacon's POV

I watched as a sad looking Electrike walked through a door. A fellow Electric type that needs company! I walked to him as calmly as I could. Okay, don't say anything stupid, please don't say anything stupid..

"Hi, my name's Beacon and I'm new around here," I said to him slowly and carefully yet happily. "What's your name?"

The Electrike seemed to lighten up. "My name's Donnerhund."

My tail started to wag. "That's a clever name. Hey, could you do me a very, very, VERY big favor and show me around the place? And introduce me to some of the other Pokemon?"

"Sure!"

"Yay, yay, yay!" I shouted out, my wool getting puffy. "Sorry, I get all static-y when I'm afraid. Or psyched up. Or excited. Or nervous." I laughed nervously.

Classy's POV

"Oh good, she's loosening up. First days are always the most frightening. He looks like a very nice Electrike!"

"Of course he is. He's mine," a guy near me said. "I'm Sonic."

"I'm Classy. Nice to meet ya!"
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ancalagon the Black, the male Bagon’s POV:

What the heck? I hadn’t expected that. I’d assumed that as a dragon that Bagon would have the code of honor to leave me to my own fight. Two against one when agreed upon was all right, but taking advantage of surprise like that was disgusting.

I got to my feet, brushed myself off, and looked Kir in the eye. “We’ll battle another day,” I said coldly. “Another day when you won’t have anyone around to cheat for you. I want a fair fight.” The Treecko just stared at me and frowned. I decided to let it go. Something about him told me that he was quite draconic himself. Dragon pokémon had the right to accept or turn down challenges.

Walking deeper into the house to see if I could relocate that Cubone, I was distracted as I moved past the pool. A face that seemed familiar had caught my eye. I realized that I could possibly be wrong about some of my teammates after all. Not all of them were worthless. Some had dragon blood.

Elwing Starspray was her name. I figured she must have been on my trainer’s other team, the Adopted side… whatever the difference was. Anyway, the Horsea beside her looked vaguely familiar, too. They had to be on the other team if I could not remember the last time I saw them. I had to admit that with her sparkling aura, she looked quite attractive. Now there was a dragon.

I walked up to the two, who were splashing each other at the surface and giggling. “Hello,” I greeted them. “Ancalagon the Black. I believe we have the same trainer. I’m just on the lesser of the two teams. I’m glad I’ve finally pokémon that are worth my time. There are basically no dragons on the Captee team that I am on.”

The Dratini and Horsea looked at me strangely, as if I had said something awkward. “What?” I asked, a little bit surprised at their reactions.

“Was it you who stepped on that Treecko?” Elwing asked, slightly frightened.

“Yes. He deserved it. He was disrespectful to a dragon.”

“I saw him help the other Bagon up and call out to you, but that was it,” the Horsea said.

“Yes!” I answered indignantly. “Rude, wasn’t he?” More strange glances told me that they did not agree with me.

“You’re not very nice,” Elwing told me.

I felt my temper rising. “What are you two, traitors to the dragon race?” I cried. My voice shook with rage.

“Back off,” said the Horsea roughly.

“Why should I? You’re the traitor, not me!”

“Ryu,” the male Trapinch’s POV:

I heard yelling coming from the pool area, and I recognized Elwing’s and Kalazeth’s voices. When I turned around, I also noticed that the Bagon who was apparently harassing them was one of the newer members to Karin’s Captee team. …What was going on?

I made my way towards the pool, where the Bagon was engaged in a heated argument with Elwing and Kalazeth.

“What’s going on here?” I interrupted.

The Bagon turned around, and his expression changed to one of relief. “Yes! Another dragon! Tell these two traitors how wrong they are about the dragon race!”

I blinked. “What? Traitors?”

“Oh no,” he groaned. “Not you too! ARGH! Am I, Ancalagon the Black, alone in this world? Is the dragon race to die out, to be replaced by a bunch of traitors?”

“Whoa. Calm down,” I told him. “I haven’t said anything except ‘What? Traitors?’ and you just freaked out.”

“ME? CALM DOWN???” The Bagon’s voice was extraordinarily high-pitched now. “YOU’RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN FIRST THESE FREAKS DECIDE TO ABANDON THE DRAGON RACE AND NOW YOU DON’T CARE EITHER?”

This Bagon needed serious help. “Look, watch who you call a freak. Elwing and Kalazeth happen to be my friends… And now that I’ve talked to you, I’ve managed to determine that I really shouldn’t believe a word you say. You, my friend, are psychotic.”

“YOU’RE QUESTIONING MY INTEGRITY?” screamed the Bagon. He looked very insane now. “I’LL TELL YOU SOMETHING, AT LEAST I’M FAITHFUL TO MY DRAGON ANCESTORS! THAT’S NOT SOMETHING I COULD SAY FOR YOU!” He was gasping, finding trouble to breathe.

I pushed him to the floor and held him there. “Look. Calm down. Breathe. I want you to go outside, to the water fountain, somewhere. Get something to eat or drink. Do something else until you stop hyperventilating. This is for your own good. If you keep yelling, you are going to explode.”

“I don’t get you,” he said, still rather loudly, though at least he wasn’t yelling hysterically anymore. The shock of my blow seemed to have knocked some sense into him. Then his voice softened. It was almost meek. “You had me. You could have finished me off right there. Why didn’t you?”

“I don’t share your urge to hurt things,” I replied softly. “Remember this incident, Ancalagon. Remember that I showed you mercy.” With that, I lifted my foot off of the Bagon, who, after giving me a distant look, made his way slowly and painfully toward the door.

Nero, the male Umbreon’s POV:

We’d searched the kitchen first although something told me Aries was not there. It was the last place in which I had seen him, and logic stated that I would have a good chance of finding him there. My feeling grew stronger, however, and it was pulling me the other way. Still, I persisted, and set foot in the kitchen, searching this way and that for any sign of Aries. Strangely enough, my instincts proved right. Aries was not in the kitchen.

Trusting my strange feeling now, I began to follow it like a dog would follow a scent. I let it lead me, rather than trying to set my own path. Soon enough I could feel Aries close by. Tiana followed right behind me, a little excited, curious, and frightened all in one.

Suddenly I stopped as if I had hit a wall. The scene had gone black, and then my consciousness was transported to another plane. Again I saw the images that had haunted my mind once before, when I had first received my Psychic TM. Blood flashed by, a forest floor painted with red rivers of blood… Then the Eevee again, and the murder from the Eevee’s eyes. I saw the Umbreon push the Jolteon off the cliff. I saw the Eevee try to jump down with her. Then the scene changed, and I saw something that I had not seen before. I was in a forest now, a forest that seemed vaguely familiar. With a little bit more thought I realized that the forest was right outside the Eevee House. I saw that same Eevee attacking the Umbreon, his coat turning red from the blood and bits of flesh that he tore away from his victim. Then I was in a darker forest, an evil one, shrouded with foul green mists and a rotten stench. I saw a decaying carcass on the floor. Then the Eevee again, and a Salamence. The Salamence wore a green amulet around its neck; the Eevee said something that prompted the dragon to crush him in its claws. Out of the shadows the Umbreon appeared, and then the scuffle was a blur. When the image cleared again the Salamence had vanished in a cloud of smoke, and the Umbreon lay in the grass, mortally wounded. The Eevee placed his paw on the dying Umbreon’s head. And then, everything vanished. I was back in the Eevee House, frozen, stricken dumb.

“Uncle Nero! Uncle Nero! What’s the matter?” Tiana was very concerned. “You were screaming. I could hear you screaming. Why were you screaming?” She looked scared now.

“Must… find… Aries,” I gasped. “Must… understand… why…” I tried to move, but I couldn’t.

“No need,” a familiar voice said. I saw Lune standing in front of me. Where did he come from…? Never mind that. What did he mean no need?

As if in response to my unspoken question, he answered, “I heard the entire thing. You were screaming for the Umbreon to stop killing. You were screaming for the Eevee to stop hurting. You were screaming for death and pain to stop altogether.”

“I… I don’t remember,” I admitted. “But… Why am I seeing these things?”

“Because you have an extremely sensitive psychic mind. That Eevee you saw was me. The Umbreon you saw was my friend. The Jolteon…” He paused, shook his head, and sighed. “Whenever I am nearby,” he continued, “you can feel what I am feeling… Because what I am feeling is strong. If you are disturbed by the images, I can do you a favor and keep my distance. Otherwise, I don’t know how to stop it. Perhaps Aries has had experience in this field. He might be able to teach you how to control yourself a bit. You should ask him.”

With that, he disappeared into the shadows from which he had come, leaving me staring dumbfounded into emptiness.

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<Aries's POV>

I had left the others to play with each other while going outside for a relaxing walk. I was trying to take my mind off Nero's big family while my only son was already gone. I wasn't going to let it try to get me down though since I always had my teammates and Nightshade was like a brother to me.

As I entered the house after about half an hour, I found Nero shaking like a leaf with a green Espeon right next to him. Searching her mind, I found it to be Tiana, who touched a Sun Stone by accident and evolved into what she was now. I didn't have time to think about it some more because quickly Nero spoke up in a quavering voice.
    "Aries, can you teach me how to keep my mind from invading others' spaces? And can Tiana join in on the lessons as well? She's eager to learn."
    I quickly scanned his mind and found the root of the problem.
    "Don't worry, I'll help you out. Maybe Nightshade will be able to teach Tiana though. If you really want to focus on this, it would be better if she learned with him instead of splitting my time between the both of you. If you want, Nightshade and Tiana could stay close by while we worked together. Your choice though."

<Drake's POV>

I smirked as the young Charmander giggled while flying around, holding on to my tail tightly but having a blast nevertheless. Blade was also having a good time entertaining the other one with his claw, despite making her a bit dizzy from jumping up and down constantly. I scanned the area to look for Elwing and saw her in the pool with a teammate of her swimming around. A Bagon soon came up to them and started to talk but it didn't end up favorably as the Bagon started to argue with the two. Ryu came over and talked to the Bagon before he started to shout hysterically at the Trapinch. I was was trying restrain myself from going over but it seemed that Ryu was in control as he knocked the Bagon over and held him down for a bit. It must've worked as the Bagon got up and started to walk towards the door.
    "Hey Blade, can you take Naurmir off of me for a second? I have to take care of something," I lowered my tail to the ground so the Charmander could slide off and go over to his sister.
    Gliding over towards the door, I planted myself in front of it so the Bagon couldn't leave.
    "What are you doing?" he asked in an annoyed voice, leadened with bitterness and indifference.
    "I want to know what happened between you, my daughter and her teammates."
    He looked up at me and then back at Elwing to contrast and compare.
    "You mean you're the father of that dragon?" he asked, with more respect this time.
    "As far as I'm concerned, the Charmander family is part dragon as well even though we're only officially labeled as fire types."
    He glared at me before starting his story, slowly at first but then gaining momentum.
    "Well, I was standing away from the others because I didn't want them to talk to me. I mean, I'm a dragon and they're not so it's obvious that they were below me. Anyway, this Cubone came over and started to talk without my permission. The nerve! I told him to shove off and as he started to walk away, he suddenly turned around and shoved his club under my throat, threatening me to "let some sunshine into my life or else I'll be lonely", or something like that. The moron. He was ignorant of the fact that dragons are the dominant Pokemon typrd and are vastly greater in every aspect of life. I was going to remind him of that when a Bagon and Treecko interfered and prevented me from getting the justice I deserved. I ended up quitting on the Cubone and spotted your daughter and a Horsea in the pool. I thought they were two sensible dragon Pokemon who knew what I was going through and would side with me. Those traitors, who needed them? It turns out that they were against my ideals and were content on just being happy with everyone. Then that stupid Trapinch came over and knocked me down. I swear I'll get him back one day."
    I looked up at the ceiling to prevent myself from knocking him around...Orion for that matter as well.
    "Look, you and I both know that dragon Pokemon are incredibly strong Pokemon, one of the strongest if they're trained right. However, unlike your set beliefs, they are not the best in the world. Every different type of Pokemon have their strengths and weaknesses and dragon types have them as well. They don't stand out there all alone, gloating about their superiority. Everyone is flawed in some way or another. You have to stop thinking that dragons are the mightiest race of them all. Every Pokemon is equal in their own right and because of our equality, we're able to work and cooperate with each other. I don't know if you know this but a Ninetales is the strongest Pokemon in this house, not a Dragonite or Salamence. I don't care whether you believe it or not but I know it's true. So whether you want to stay in this house and cooperate with everyone or just quit and live that lonely life like the Cubone said; it's your choice. Just remember that everyone in this house is equal, even when it comes down to elemental types."
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Once more I don't have the time to write much here, but I'd like to make a little change.
    I would like to replace Tsunami by Sylvan in the Land Race. She needs the levels more than he does, and I can always enter Tsunami in the next Water Race.
    Sylvan is a level 47 Venusaur, so her speed is 109.
    That's all, thanks.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Banned

Dragon Rider's POV
    I saw the Eevee House. All my pokemon were very nervous because we didn't know anyone. I went up to the door, but before I could open it, JoeBob rammed right into it. He wasn't vey bright... but he could recover pretty fast.

Max, the Elekid's POV
    I followed my trainer, but hiding behind his legs so no one would see me. I started sparking (a bad habit of mine when nervous) and accidentaly shocked Nincada. Then I saw JoeBob run full speed at the door from right beside. He smashed his face full force right into the door. I could't help but laugh!

Nincada's POV
    I lead my trainer to the door of the strange building. I heard a crackling sound from behind me. The next moment I found myself frozen by an imense pain, so I couldn't move.

JoeBob's POV
    I was very happy and very nervous at the same time. This would be my first time at the Eevee House. I was so excited that I couldn't control my body and the next second I was smashed into a glass door. For that brief second, I saw all the people in the building look at me. But I recovered so my trainer wouldn't be ashamed of me.

The Aura is with me. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Tony is withdrawing as an Entrant for the 1-30 Land Race, with Nemo (Espeon) (lvl.7) (m) (Speed: 24) taking his place.
    The other entrants possess quite some Speed, and though that doesn't control every thing, it greatly influences the outcome of a Race.

That'll be all, for now.
    Thanks Orion, for my reflection...
    Numbuh 24/7, Teen KND Operative of Sector TNT, [Hey, I can dream, can't I? ]
    My AP Page, a construction site since 20XX AD.
    (Spoiler:) The Compas Is A Lie!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Dakota's POV)

I slowly limped around the eevee house, looking for someone to talk to. Amy had done her best to doctor my paw but i knew that i was going to have another scar. I looked up at and saw Lani with her boyfriend and she smiled when she saw that I didn't shiver at her. Well, its progress, I told myself. I saw Ai over in a corner, and slowly limped my way over to her. "Hi," I said, and she jumped. I frowned. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to startle you.

(Kaida's POV)

I felt bad about turning the electrike away, but i was so angry that I was afraid that i would do somethign that I'd later regret. I saw a yound tree nearby. I began targeting it with my headbutts and within five minutes, it was knocked down to the ground. Having vented my anger on the tree, I felt better and that i was able to go back inside. I cautiously entered and looked around. Then i saw Jas, and we went over to the pool where she dived in, and i just sat there staring at her. She swam across the pool and went to talk with some of her friends i guessed.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Hunter is withdrawing from the (1-30) race, I may place another pokemon there if possible.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Nero, the male Umbreon’s POV:

I nodded. I felt sorry for bothering Aries, but the images… They were horrible…

“If you think it’s best, then I agree,” I answered. I turned to Tiana. “I won’t be able to teach you how to use your psychic powers, but we can learn together. Nightshade is a Psychic type like you, so he’ll know how to teach you. What do you say?”

Ancalagon the Black, the male Bagon’s POV:

I could not ignore the Charizard. I could tell that he was much stronger than me. But a dragon that powerful denying the superiority of our race? Were they all traitors…? Or was I ..... wrong . . . .?

When I closed my eyes to remember what my father had taught me, I realized that I did not know. I couldn’t even tell what he was or looked like, it was so long ago… Only my mother remained vaguely in my mind. I remembered her as a muscular Salamence, her wings alone sometimes strong enough to crush things that would hurt me. She protected me from everything, taught me how to fight. To my great chagrin, I was one of those unfortunate youths who did not grow as fast as the others. I was ashamed to think of it now. But in those tender years, my mother shielded me from everything, and I learned to defend myself… fast.

The years came and gone. I learned the code of honor. I learned the rules of war. And then, when my training was far from complete… I learned the brutalities of battle as well. My mother was a brave dragon, a symbol of power and courage. I never forgot her, even after she was ambushed by that cowardly Scizor swarm. We were in the midst of training when it happened. Out of nowhere, suddenly, they just came… There must have been about fifty. I don’t know what they wanted… They just started attacking. I didn’t know why. I couldn’t understand. All I knew was that they had not learned the draconic code of honor… a fair fight. And mother was dying.

The despicable Scizor left me alone; they didn’t see me as a problem. I tried to stay by my mother’s side; I wanted to bury her, as was our custom… but they wouldn’t let me. Those disgusting cowards would not let me. As my mother lay dying, the last words on her breath were words of hope. Her dying wish was for me to live honorably, never to compromise the ancient code. She wanted me to preserve our honor, always.

Such violations of honor… Such disrespect… Those Scizor forced me to leave, and they laughed as they treated my mother’s dead body as a foot rest. I promised her silently that one day they all would pay. One day those cowards would all pay…

And now… Now where was I? Alone in the world. No one else seemed to know the dragon code of honor. So… was I still wrong? Was it me? How…? Whatever the answers were, one thing was for certain: I was a failure.

Gwaihir the Windlord, the male Aerodactyl’s POV:

I was outside admiring the scenery from the sky when I saw a distraught Bagon walk by, not really watching where he was going. His mind was somewhere else, I could tell. I would have left him alone, but I saw a desperate look in his eyes, and he was arguing with himself inside. He was also heading toward a large tree and not noticing.

“Whoa, watch where you walk!” I called out, swooping down in front of him to stop him. He jerked, startled. He hadn’t expected anyone to be around. “You were going to crash into that tree,” I told him.

“Hmm? Oh, yeah, thanks,” he said distantly.

“Why so blue? It’s a beautiful day. Come flying with me.”

Then he came up with a very strange question. “Are you familiar with the draconic code?” He asked this half-heartedly, without hope, expecting me to answer no.

“Sorry… I haven’t heard of it,” I answered frankly. “Is it some kind of language?”

He sighed. “I thought not,” said the despondent Bagon. “Well, I apologize for wasting your time. I am not fit to be seen with anyone. Mother… I am sorry…”

“Hey, wait a minute!” I cried in alarm, but he had already disappeared into the forest. What a strange Bagon.

Ai, the female Skitty’s POV:

“Wow!” I was shocked. “Oh, it’s you, Dakota.”

“Sorry about that. Didn’t mean to startle you.”

“Oh, that’s okay. I was just… thinking, that’s all. How have you been? What happened to your paw?”

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Tiana's POV)

I hoped Uncle Nero was ok. He had been screaming, then we Aries came over. After they talked for a few minutes, Uncle Nero turned towards me. “I won’t be able to teach you how to use your psychic powers, but we can learn together. Nightshade is a Psychic type like you, so he’ll know how to teach you. What do you say?” I bit my lip a few minutes before looking up at him. "Are you going to be okay?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head yes. I nodded, and jumped on his back giving him a hug. Then, I jumped down, and looked around. "So what now?" I asked, a little nervous.

(Dakota's POV)

“Oh, that’s okay. I was just… thinking, that’s all. How have you been?" she asked. "Pretty good," I told her. "I've been training a lot lately." I said smiling. She saw my bandaged paw, "What happened to your paw?” My ears went back. "A growlithe." She gasped and turned her head. I followed her gaze. "It wasn't Lani." Ai turned and looked back at me. "Its a long story." "I understand. You don't have to tell if you don't want too." I nodded. "Though i think its probably best i tell someone. I didn't quite tell Amy everything when she asked me what happened." I took a deep breath, and began telling Ai everything. From how i went to see my old pack, to seeing the growlithes mixed among them. Then backing right into the one that had caused the scar on my side. How he had told me that they were hired to kill me. "Why?" Ai asked when i had said that. "Cause I left because I didn't like the leader. If i had left to join a trainer or start my own pack, I would have been safe. Everyone in hte pack thinks I'm dead, and most likely i would have been if Lani hadn't followed me. She tried to protect me to my surprise, but the other growlithe pushed her down and she hit her head on a rock. He was going to kill her too, and I was to far away to do anything. However i forgot about my hidden power, and that saved her, but it also caused me to have to battle him." I sighed, instinctively trying to smooth the fur down on my left side around the scar. "Anyway, I used dig. The growlithe ws furious that i had tricked him, and he made sure that i wasn't going to use that move again during the battle. He crunched down on my paw. Anyway, I'm not sure how but i beat him." I shruddered, thinking about it. "One day when I'm stronger, I'm going back if for nothing else to let the pack know that i'm alive. Though i plan on staying on the team. I"m lucky to have found a good trainer and nice teammates, and good friends like you." I said. There was a few moments of awkward silence until, Ai finally spoke.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ai, the female Skitty’s POV:

“I’m lucky to have found a good trainer and nice teammates, and good friends like you.”

There was an awkward pause.

I smiled at Dakota. “I’m glad that you’re my friend, too,” I answered. “I’m really sorry about what happened. If you ever need someone to talk to, I’ll be happy to listen.”

Lune, the male Eevee’s POV:

I looked wearily at Shockwave, who was trying to put some life into me. I had been enjoying his company for a few months now; despite his age, he was extremely perceptive, and picked up on just about everything at a faster rate than I did. It was amazing.

“Really, though,” he continued. “You should be happy. It’s good for you.”

“I’m fine,” I told him, without conviction. “I’m just tired from training, that’s all.”

Shockwave shook his head. “You know what you need? A girl. There are lots of them running around. Pick one.”

I swallowed. “Nah… I don’t think so…”

“Why not? Come on. They’re not going to kill you or anything.”

But they could get killed again. I sighed. “I know… There’s nothing wrong with them. I mean, girls are great. I used to have one.”

“Yeah? What was she like?”

I stared stonily into the distance. I felt that if I moved, tears would fall loose down my face. If I spoke, I thought, my voice would tremble. Shockwave looked at me strangely. “...She was amazing,” I managed, with a whisper.

Shockwave, the male Pikachu’s POV:

I had obviously hit a sore spot. Instinct told me that I should not go any further, so I didn’t push Lune to say any more. I was going to change the subject for him, but the Eevee began voluntarily to speak up.

“She was everything I could hope for,” Lune quavered. “She was my life. Then one day…”

I waited patiently. If he wanted to say what was on his mind, he would, in his own time. Otherwise, I had no authority to stick my nose into his business.

Lune looked at me mournfully. “My best friend pushed her off a cliff because he was in love with me.”

I hoped that he was joking, but there was no light in the Eevee’s eyes. His face was darkened in shadow, as if it mirrored the troubles of his defeated soul. I bowed my head. “I’m sorry,” I said to him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

[COLOR=gold]

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Dakota's POV)

Grinning, I slowly and silently paced into the eevee house. Ai was a good friend, and i couldn't wait for her to see that i had evoved. I saw her not far from where i had left. I silently snuck up behind her and placed my paws on her eyes. "Guess who?" She was quiet for a while and shrugged her shoulders. I had noticed that my voice was slightly deeper as well. I took my paws off and she turned around, and gasped. She looked down at my left paw and saw the scar. I smiled, and nodded my head.

(Amy's POV)

I looked around for Laila. It took a few minutes, but i eventually saw her sitting alone in a corner. I felt sorry for her. The one friend that she really made a connection with hadn't been here in a while. I shrugged and decided to give her the tm that i had jsut bought. "Hey Laila." I said and she looked up. Smiling slightly, she said
    "Hey." "I have a tm for you." "Cool, what is it?" "Mimic." I said as i sprinkled the powder over her. She smiled and thanked me.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Beacon the Mareep's POV

"I guess he's busy with something," I said quietly. I sparked some more as I looked at all of the strangers. Something touched my shoulder, making me release some electricity from the shock. I heard a squeaky voice scream, and saw a badly burnt Cyndaquil lying face down on the floor. "I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

The Cyndaquil sprang up like nothing happened. "I've been through worse! My name's Cinder! I'm your new teammate!"

I blinked. "I didn't know my trainer caught a Pokemon already. Do you know any of the Pokemon here?"

"No, but it wouldn't hurt to introduce ourselves!" He went to a Pikachu and Eevee and waved. "Hi! My name's Cinder, I'm new here and I enjoy making friends!" He pulled me over to them. "This is Beacon, she's also new here, and she's working on evolving into the coolest Ampharos ever!"

More blinking. "I am?" I looked over at the two Pokemon. They seemed to be a little sad. "I'm sorry if I interrupted something. My friend and I will be going now." I went behind Cinder and started to push him away, but he ran back to the two.

"Wait, at least let me get their names!" he shouted at me.
    Random Quote:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ai, the female Skitty's POV:

I couldn't believe it! Dakota had evolved! Suddenly I had a newfound admiration for him. He had grown from a meek Poochyena to a powerful Mightyena, and I knew he would be able to stand up for himself. I smiled at him. "Congrats," I said, glad that he was stronger now.

Shockwave, the male Pikachu's POV:

Suddenly things became noisy. A Mareep and a Cyndaquil came up to us. The Mareep - Beacon, it seemed - sensed that they really should be there, and began to push the Cyndaquil away, but he came back. I found myself wondering whether the Cyndaquil had an ear problem; his voice was very high and very loud.

Lune shrank back into the shadows. I had told him that such behavior was bound to be unhealthy, but he persisted with the habit, and I had grown used to it. "Cover for me," he whispered. "Please." Then he vanished.

The Mareep and Cyndaquil were now looking at me, mystified. "That was Lune," I explained. "Don't mind him. He always disappears like that. My name is Shockwave. I'd really like to stay and talk, but Lune's behavior is worrying me. I'll get back to you later." With that, I turned to pursue the Eevee, of whom I had lost all traces.

Kir, the male Treecko's POV:

I glanced over at Lune and Shockwave. The former vanished and the latter gave chase. The two pokémon that were attempting to talk to them looked completely dumbfounded. I myself didn't think it was very nice to leave them hanging like that. Shrugging, I walked over to the Cyndaquil and Mareep to introduce myself. "My name is Kir," I told them. "That Eevee you tried to talk to vanishes at will; it's hard for anyone to talk to him, so don't take it personally. I don't blame the Pikachu for going after him, either. That Eevee does the strangest things, especially when he's alone. Something awful happened to him that made him partially insane."

[COLOR=gold]

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~Hannah~

‘Hey there you two, do you think you could do me a favour?’
    I knelt down by the poolside and addressed Pearl and Kaiko.
    ‘I’ve just adopted a new Pokémon-a Skitty, and I was wondering if you’d mind introducing him to the team?’
    I smiled at Pearl in particular. She was the friendliest of my adoptees, which meant she’d be perfectly suited to helping out a new team member.
    ‘Sure thing, Hannah’
    She smiled, while Kaiko let out an enthusiastic yell.
    ‘Hey everyone! Come and meet our new team mate’
    A few of my Pokémon glanced up, hearing his yell, but only two of them made their way over to us. I wasn’t surprised to see Xolotle coming-she always liked to know what was going on, but seeing Tropitorm, my burly, aggressive Tropius was another matter. Still, maybe she was finally getting over her hatred of anything involving trainers and Pokémon.
    ‘Ok guys, here he is!’
    I chucked the red and white ball up in the air-it spun once, then burst open, the white light forming a small, pink and yellow cat at the edge of the pool. Almost instantly, seeing the light reflecting off of the water, he darted forward and began staring intently into the pool.
    I smiled and reached out to pat him on the head; he didn’t seem to notice, and just continued to stare into the water.
    ‘This is Tikish, you lot, so make sure you make him feel welcome, ok?’
    There was a murmur of agreement, and Pearl glided slowly forward to speak to him.

~Pearl the Clamperl~

‘Hey there, I’m Pearl’
    I stopped in front of Tikish and smiled up at him. He simply stared at me blankly, then stepped to the side so he could continue staring into the water.
    Must be shy
    I thought to myself.
    ‘I’m really glad that you’ve joined our team, and I know you’ll get on fine with the others, they’re all rea..’

‘Do you mind? I’m in the middle of something. If you’re going to speak, at least speak low so I don’t have to listen to you’
    I hadn’t been expecting that, and I fell back silently. Something in his voice stunned me-and it wasn’t just the hostility there. I frowned, trying to figure it out.

~Tikish the Skitty~

I slowly reached up one paw and brushed a spot of water of my perfect fur. That Clamperl had splashed me when she had stopped, and was now just sitting there, staring at me. Well, that wasn’t that surprising; after all, I was worth looking at.
    I turned to the side, studying my profile in the rippling water. It wasn’t the best of things to use as a mirror, but it was better than nothing. I admired the image I saw-there was no getting away from it. I had the looks most Pokémon would die for. I was perfect.
    Those other Pokémon were still watching me, but they didn’t matter. They didn’t have the elegance I did, and that was enough. I was better than all of them combined. Therefore there was no need to talk to them.
    But they didn’t seem to realise that.

‘You’re a male Skitty? I’ve heard that there aren’t that many of your gender around..that must be weird’.
    ‘Well, you never know, actually, he doesn’t look that different from a female one, so maybe there are more, but it's just not noticeable.'
    What?
    I spun round. What had that pathetic Sneasel just said?
    ‘Don’t you ever call or even compare me to a girl’
    I spat the words out at her.
    ‘You watch what you say about me, you got that? I’m better than all of you’
    I turned on my heel, stuck my tail in the air and marched off.

~Pearl the Clamperl~

There was a stunned silence as Tikish strutted off, tail in the air, head held high.
    Then there came a sneer from Tropitorm.

‘Really loves himself, that one does, doesn’t he? And he’s ‘better than all of us’? He’s one Pokémon who almost deserves being enslaved like this’
    At her side, Xolotle rolled her eyes at me, and wandered off. Kai seemed to have vanished as well, meaning that it was just me and Tropitorm.
    ‘Still think we’re being enslaved? You never did say why you dislike people who train Pokémon..or why you don’t just leave now, if you want your freedom so much.’
    She frowned at me, edgily shifting her weight from foot to foot. That was exactly what she’d done when I asked her about it the first time. I smiled at her gently. She stared back, then slowly turned and walked off. Again, that was exactly what she’d done last time.

‘Why’d you think she hates trainers so much?
    Kai’s voice startled me; I hadn’t realised he had come back.
    ‘I don’t know’
    I watched as Tropitorms’ broad back finally vanished into the bustling crowd.
    Kai looked at me and shrugged.

‘Nothing we can do unless she wants help…can I have a ride?’
    He was right about that first part.

~Flash the Cyndaquil~

I curled up tighter into a ball, trying my hardest to block everything out. I felt like a complete and utter failure-I couldn’t win anything, no matter how hard I tried. It wasn’t fair.

‘Hey Flash.’
    I squeaked and curled up tighter.
    ‘I know you’ve been losing a bit-but it’s not your fault. But I got you this anyway…’
    I sensed something being placed in front of me.
    ‘They’ll increase your speed by 2x when you’re wearing them, so you should have an advantage next time you battle.’
    I looked up. A small, red box was lying on the floor in front of me. On the front was a flame symbol with a match in front.
    Matches
    I’d seen some other Pokémon wearing them-this could be my key to victory!

‘And another thing’
    She placed a small white box in front of me.
    ‘This is a Headbutt TM-I think you need another, non-special attack, so there you go.’
    I picked up the box-it glowed white, then shattered, dousing me in sparkling light. I felt myself learning the attack-this was great!
    I squealed happily and jumped into her arms, feeling my energy level returning..stronger..and stronger.

~Hannah~

I laughed as Flash’s back ignited, the flames bursting up as suddenly as they always did. He yelled happily, jumped out of my arms and went tearing off into the crowds.
    I patted Xolote’s head as she stepped upto my side, and looked round to see what all of my other Pokémon were doing; I had some thinking to do.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Amy's POV)

I walked into the Eevee House gently carrying an egg. I could tell that it woul be a while before it would hatch. Dakota kept lookin at it nervously. He laid down and i asked him if he wanted to watch out for the egg and he nodded. So i placed it gently on the floor between his front legs.

(Arwen's POV)

I had just come out of the kitchen when i saw that there was a new skitty at the eevee house. I had been looking for somthing to do. Anyways, back on track, I smiled when i saw him since there werne't really many of us around. I decided to go over and say hello. I quickly ran in the direction he was, only slowing to a stop when i was near. "Hi. My name's Arwen. What's yours?" I asked smiling as i waited for his answer.

(Oliver's POV)

I was looking through a book on wild animals when i came across a magnificent looking animal. As i read on, I learned that it was a white tiger. I bookmarked the page then ran off to find Amy. I showed her the pic and she asked me if I wanted her to get me the jucies needed for me to look like that. I couldn't believe it,. I had thought that she might, but i wasn't sure. Maybe one of them, and wait for the other till after i evolved. Ok, which do you want first. "The white one." Amy nodded, and told me to wait she'd be back soon. I did as asked, and she was back sooner thank i expected. She poured the milky looking liquid into a bowl, and i began to drink it. Amy held a mirror so that i could see the changes. I stopped when i was solid white except for my ears which were still black. I jumped into her lap and purred my thanks before running off to see if i could make any new friends outside of my teammates.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<Nightshade's POV>

Tiana nodded at Nero about learning to be a psychic with me and asked, "so what now?"
    "Come with me," I said. "We're going to be practice right under the beams while your uncle will practice near the pool so we'll be close enough to watch them when we're done."
    She looked happier at the prospect of being close to Nero and padded quietly behind me until we settled ourselves under the left side rafters.
    "You're rather lucky that you touched that sun stone instead of the water, thunder or leaf stone. If you had, you would have never been able to learn how to be adept in the psychic area. Then again, your evolution was by accident but the more powerful you are, the easier it is to control yourself."
    She nodded slowly in understanding but her eyes were straying towards Nero, who was in deep meditation with Aries.
    "Ahem!" I coughed loudly and put myself in front of her view. "The first thing we will do is meditation. Once your mind is clear and you're nice and calm, the training will be more simple."
    She blushed in embarrassment but stood erect.
    "Now, close your eyes and start to concentrate. Any noises you hear, just recognize them and then push them out of your mind. Don't think about anything except your breathing. To become more relaxed, breathe in and count for four seconds, hold it for four seconds and releases for four seconds. After a while, it will come naturally to you and once you master this, we will move on to your next training course."
    Tiana nodded and started to breathe in and then out, the sound of her breath audible.
    <So serious, sensei,> I heard Aries mock in my mind. <Thank god I found that meditation idea in your mind or else Nero would be all over the place.>
    I silently grumbled and focused on my pupil. I had forgotten her nature was fast paced and her mind wasn't in one place for long. Already, I could feel her think about playing with Zale or her mother. I slapped her paw sharply, causing her to cry in pain.
    "What did you do that for?" she cried out.
    "You have a habit of being all over the place and I want it to stop. Now start trying this time and focus properly."
    She glared at me for a bit before going back to her meditation. I had a feeling this would take a while.

<Lyra's POV>

"Now you're getting it," I smiled at Zale, who was doggy paddling all over the place.
    After a couple of minutes, he always had the knack to start sinking, even if he wasn't tired. That's why I constantly had to be right next to him while he was swimming.
    "So how do you think he's doing?" Shade muttered into my ear.
    "I think he needs to win a few battles or else he'll be like this for a while," I whispered back. "He needs to strengthen his body a fair bit."

<Blade's POV>

I watched Drake give a little Bagon a lecture while I continued to play with the twins.
    "What was that about?" I asked Drake after he came back.
    "That kid had his priorities out of line. He rambled on about the honor code for dragons and thought dragon Pokemon were surpreme over everyone else and the other types weren't worth talking to. I told him otherwise and he seemed downtrodden about the whole thing afterwards. I wonder where he got those ideas from?"
    "I don't know but maybe I should talk to him. I may not be a dragon but I'm just as strong as you so maybe he'll be influenced by that. Where did he go?"
    Drake rolled his eyes but accepted the two tykes from me, Naurmir already attached to his tail. "I think he went out the front door."
    I went off and tried to open the door without breaking it off. I flew up to get a better view and found no signs of him. I doubted he would go into town so I started to fly over the copses of trees, trying to look through the patches of open forest. It didn't take long before the Bagon headed into my normal "exercising" area and placed himself on one of the logs. Instead of talking to him face on, I dove into the forest and placed myself behind one of the nearest trees next to him.
    "Utter failure..." the Bagon sighed. "I don't deserve to be a Bagon but I need to avenge my mother. Those Scizors will pay!"
    "Oooh, good thing I'm hiding instead of being in the open."
    "You know, not all Scizors are bad," I said aloud.
    "Who said that?" the startled Bagon cried out, looking in all directions. "All Scizors are scum."
    "It doesn't matter who this is. You just need to know that all Scizors are not bad."
    "And how would you know?" he shot back. "Was your mom ever killed by one?"
    I shook my head but continued on with the aloof conversation.
    "No, but I do know a Scizor and he's actually quite kind. Just because a couple of wild Scizor performed a wicked act and got away with it doesn't mean you have failed or that every Scizor is related to those wild ones."
    "I DON"T CARE!" he shouted. "They destroyed a dragon's life and as a dragon, I shall destroy them!"
    "Then do it," I quietly replied and stepped out into the open, right in front of him.
    "I'm sorry your mother was killed by my species but killing me or any other innocent Scizor would solve nothing. I know you talked to Drake and don't be so surprised that a dragon actually talks to me. He was my first sparring partner and is my best friend. Drake is friends with everyone on the team, including a Hitmonlee, Venusaur, Wartortle, Umbreon, Cubone and Kadabra. Also, his honor code is to stand up for what's right and treat everyone equally, no matter what. And that honor code goes for every Pokemon type, not just dragons."
    I paused before going on.
    "And you're not a failure for being unable to save your mother. If you tried, you would've been killed and I doubt your mother would've wanted you to die so young without growing up to be a strong Salamence."
    "So, if you really want to try and battle me, go ahead but maybe I'm just not worth taking on. What do you think?"
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Beacon the Mareep's POV

I gasped. "I'm sorry. I didn't know!"

"Oh man, I was introducing myself to a psycho!" Cinder yelled. Kir shot him an angry look.

"Stop it, Cinder!" I growled at him. "Why don't you..." I stopped as I watched Cinder turn red and disappear into his pokeball.

Classy walked to me and patted my head. "We're just going to capture some pokemon at the Crystal Caves. When I come back, you and I can do some training together!" She walked out the door.

I turned to Kir. "Why couldn't I go with her?"

He scratched his head. "Well, are you adopted?" I nodded slowly. "Then that's it. Only Pokemon captured in the Crystal Caves can be used to capture other Pokemon. I don't know why, but that's the way things are run over there."

I sighed. "I'm so bored. I think I'll go outside for a while and take a nap."
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~Hannah~

I sighed and sat down on the sofa around which my Pokémon were gathered round. There was no getting away from it; there were two Pokémon in my Captees team that I didn’t think would ever fit in properly. They were friends with the others and were enjoying their new life, but in the end, I couldn’t help but think that their personalities were more suited to a wild life. Both didn’t care much for battling, preferring to watch, and spent more time together rather than with any of the others.
    I ran my hands distractedly through my hair as I turned and easily caught sight of them, separate from the others, lounging round in the sunlight that was streaming through one of the windows. That made my mind up.
    Slowly, I got up of the sofa and made my way over to them; they both looked up as I approached, and though neither said it, I could tell they were hoping whatever I’d say was quick so they could be alone again.
    I knelt down by them and just said it;
    ‘Ok guys, I’ve been doing some thinking, about my team and all, and I couldn’t drop the feeling that you two would, well, be happier else where, where it could be just the two of you, instead of having to always have an entire team always near by’.
    They stared at my, their faces not letting out any sign of their feelings.
    ‘So, I was wondering-if you too wanted to-would you mind if I released you? Of course, if you both want to stay, then I’ll gladly keep you, but I just thought you might be happier just together’.
    They stared at me silently for a second then turned to each other and began whispering gently.
    I watched, heart pounding.
    Then they turned back and smiled nervously; I couldn’t help smiling back.
    Li glanced round at my other Captees distractedly, then ran over to them. Ralex followed.
    I stood up straight, watching as they made their goodbyes.
    ‘Bye guys’
    ‘Yeah, thanks, you lot’
    They glanced back at me, waved, then turned and ran for the door.
    I sighed again, went back to the sofa and flung myself down on it.
    Xolotle had been watching and slunk over.
    ‘Never thought I’d release one Sneasel, let alone two’
    I muttered quietly to her. She didn’t answer, but curled up by my side.

~Tikish the Skitty~

"Hi. My name's Arwen. What's yours?"
    The sudden voice startled me; I spun round and found myself facing another Skitty. She was smiling at me, much the same way that the Clamperl had been. But at least she was one of my own kind, rather than some other outsider. She would be alright to talk to.
    ‘I’m Tikish’
    I smirked and flicked my tail.
    ‘It’s nice to have someone to talk to who can rank up to me’
    I sighed and jerked my head towards the talking mass of Pokémon.
    ‘None of them ever could.’

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Arwen's POV)

The skitty that I approached spun around. At least he was friendly, I thought as I saw him flick his tail and smile when he saw me.
    "I’m Tikish." "Nice to meet you." I told him. "It’s nice to have someone to talk to who can rank up to me. None of them ever could." he said as he jerked his head at a group of pokemon i the distance. I was puzzled, because i didnt' really understand what he was trying to say, but before i could ask about it Amy called me over. "Why don't you come with me?" I asked him and he nodded, as we made our way over to Amy. "I see you've made a friend." Amy said before continuing on. "I was wondering if you had thought about evolving any at all?" I was stunned, but not speechless. I thought about my next words carefully. "Once or twice. Mainly when i lost a battle." Amy nodded. "I understand if you don't want to right away, but i wanted to talk to you since you're old enough now to know what you want for yourself. I just wanted to let you know that i have a moon stone for you whenever you feel that you're ready." I nodded when i saw the stone. It was pretty, but I took a deep breath before looking up at Amy. I need to think about this first." I told her and she nodded. "Take as long as you need." i nodded and walked off with Tikish. For a few minutes, we were both silent. Then I turned to him. "What do you think i should do? I'm just curious. I need to decide for myself, but i'd like others input."

(Zale's POV)

I smiled as Lani and I trotted back intot he Eevee House. We had won a battle and i was pleased. I had asked Amy about evolving and she told me once I reached level ten. Tiana was trotting beside me.
    "That was a good battle." "Thanks." I said smiling at my sister. I thought she had gotten over her annoyance of me wanting to learn to swim, but then she had to let it slip. So how's the water, Sinker?" That was pushing it too far. I turned around and glared at her. "You know i'm getting better. I think you're just jealous because i'm making progress and you're not." I said before storming off to the pool.

(Tiana's POV)

I knew i had made a mistake when i let that slip about Zale being a sinker. It was something i had thoguht up when i saw him practiing when i should have been... what was that word... meditation. It was true i was having a hard time, and Zale was doing better than i was. I shrugged, and made my way back up to where i had been practicing lately. I closed my eyes and started to breath slowly, but all i could hear were Zale's words echoing about me being jealous and i started to cry.

(Simba's POV)

I sighed before diving under the water. It had been hard, these past few months, but i still didn't want to ive up hope that she'd be back.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[Tara's POV]

I quietly opened the door of the Eevee House, went through, and quietly shut it. I wasn't so sure about being here, as I hadn't visited in such a long while. People probably wouldn't remember who I was, but maybe I'd hopefully become one of the Dragon Tamers once again.

Still ever so quietly, I found a corner where no one was standing and pulled my bag off of my back. I unzipped it and smiled at the contents inside. There, 14 pokeballs of all colors peacefully lay. I smiled at the only original red and white ball. Inside, my teams leader slept away. Christian was my first adopted pokemon. He is an Umbreon with crystal blue eyes.

I began to think of the memories with Christian and the team, but I shook the thoughts away. I needed to let these pokemon out so they could be with their friends again.

With that thought, I tipped over my bag and all 14 pokeballs fell onto the floor. The racket and probably rude awakening caused all of the team to burst out of their slumber and hideaways. 14 dazzled, confused faces started at me. I held out my hand and pointed behind them. In unison, they all turned to see where they were. The Eevee House. They knew the place the moment their eyes met their surroundings. Without another word, each and every one of them smiled and took off in all directions.

Pleased with myself, I spotted a quiet couch where no one else sat and made my way to it. I sat down and listened to the talk around me.

[Christian's POV]

Boy, we hadn't been here in a long while. But it was so great to be back. I hoped along with Tara that I could make a new friend or two. But I had to figure out who was who, first. I hoped I would be able to manage.

[Jesse's POV]

Energy raced through my legs and paws as I bounded all around with one single thing on my mind. No, two things! Sugar and Ayla. My nose searched for their scents. I would probably go crazy if I couldn't find them. There... that's it! Sugar! I know it was here. I rounded the corner and in shining beauty was my Jolteon. She didn't realize I was here, yet. So I snuck up behind her and instead of pouncing her, I put my paw around her neck and gave her the softest lick on her cheek I could manage. She always seemed to enjoy the soft, loving touches.

[Torrey's POV]

I chuckled to myself as I watched Dad bound away, looking for my mom. I knew he'd find her soon, I could just feel it. Since he was busy looking for her, I decided to spend my time searching for my twin sister, Ayla. I knew she was pink now... so she wouldn't be hard to pick out. I did the same as Dad and stuck my nose into the air, sniffing for Ayla's own scent. I picked up many different smells, including some that weren't all that great smelling. But in the middle of all of them, I found Ayla's. I followed it until I spotted my beautiful sister, shining brightly. Her pink fur looked magnificent. I hoped I wouldn't startle her when she saw me, as I was midnight black in color. I walked beside Ayla and sat down next to her, simply waiting for her to turn and notice me. A silly grin was glued to my face.

[Sandie's POV]

My heart raced as I eagerly searched for Simba. I knew exactly where he'd be. My pearled necklace danced on my neck as I trotted towards the pool I had missed so much. I longed to just dive in, but I wanted to find Simba first. I used my excellent vision and spotted my Vaporeon sitting by himself underwater. I sighed happily to myself. I wanted to just sit and watch him, but decided he probably wouldn't like that too much. I took a deep breath and jumped into the cold water. Chills ran down my spine as the cold hit me. I wasn't used to the pool temperature yet, but I would be in a matter of seconds. I swam quietly to Simba and let myself sink gently into a sitting position right next to him. He felt my soft touch and turned to look at me. I smiled sweetly and said, "Hello Simba."

[Sadie's POV]

Misu joined me as we searched for our parents. We didn't know where to even begin. Misu suggested we should spread out, but we ended up just staying together. Finally, I spotted our dad, Kovu. My mother was close by. They both spotted me and Misu and trotted over to great us. Daddy nuzzled Misu while Mommy nuzzled and kissed me. I then went to Daddy and gave him a big hug around his neck, my tiny arms barely reaching around. Mommy and Daddy were so excited to see us. We all four began talking at once and then stopped, then started laughing. It was great to be back home with my parents. Misu was glad to be with his daddy again, too.

[BlueShadow's POV]

Just as everyone else on my team was doing, I searched out for my family. Khaisa was happy wrapped around my neck, also wanting to find my dad Talut. We always thought of Khaisa as my sister, so she called him dad as well. We hadn't seen each other in who knows how long. I was anxious to get caught up on the news and see how Dad was doing.

[Khalia's POV]

This place had shrunk! Or maybe I just grew a little bit, I don't know. All I know is that I wanted to find my mommy and daddy! I missed them so much. I hoped they wouldn't be busy talking to other pokemon... I spotted Mommy.

"Mommy! Mommy! Its me, Khalia! Do you remember me?"

I grinned up as my mother's face spread out in a giant smile. She had looked so upset just a few seconds ago.

"What are you thinking about, momma? You looked sad. I missed you..." I nuzzled my mommy and purred. Then I spotted another pokemon beside her, not noticing her before. I instantly became shy. I burried my head into mommy's chest and muttered a "Hello.." to the stranger I didn't know yet. He looked nice, at least...
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

Lily the Female Oddish’s POV

“What is this place?” I asked out loud as Shonta carried me to a building. She circled around to a big field and set me down.

“Beacon should be around here somewhere,” Shonta muttered, looking around the field. She walked in a circle and stopped, her expression brightening. “There she is! That’s Beacon, your new friend.” She pointed to a napping Mareep.

Oh man, she’s sleeping! I ran in front of Beacon and jumped in front of her. “Hey, wake up! You wanna play?”

She half-opened her eyes and yawned. “Who are you?”

I looked up and saw Shonta kneel beside Beacon and rub her forehead. “Sleeping already? You should be making friends. This is Lily. I adopted her like I adopted you. Sorry, but I can’t stay. Someone challenged me and Cinder to a battle. Be nice, you two!” She walked off.

Beacon stood up and looked at me with curious eyes. “So, what do you want to play?” she asked me.

I thought for a minute and smiled. “Let’s play Hide and Seek! I can hide and you can find me!”

“Okay!” She turned around. “Five…ten…fifteen…”

I ran off in search of a houseplant to hide in and stopped for a second to make sure that Beacon wasn’t peeking. I turned back around and ran straight into a couple of Skitty. “Sorry about that! I gotta go hide!” I passed them and dove into a large potted plant. She’s never gonna find me here!
    Random Quote:

Banned

[X· L'Arcobaleno the Eevee's POV ·X]

Tugging at her shoelaces, I pulled Kris further into the Eevee House. "I haven't been here in ages", exclaimed Kris. I almost forgot the way this place looked, neither of us have been here in a long time! I really missed coming here..

Today's my chance to get to know everyone in the Eevee House! As Kris sat down on the lounge chair, I ran off, in search of the pool area. "Wow, there are a lot of Pokemon here," I thought to myself as I tried to find my way to the pool. Oh.. drat! Could it be that I really forgot where everything is?

Wandering around, I smiled at the other Pokemon nearby me. They were all playing together.. tag, hide-n-go-seek, and other fun activities. Finally, I came across the pool, which was filling up with Pokemon who splashed around in the cool, blue water.

"Darn.. the water is too deep for me," I said, disappointed. Me being a tiny Eevee with nothing but a rainbow tuff, I couldn't do much to withstand the deep water. I dunk my paw in the water as I stared at the reflection of the Pokemon in the pool and I. "Oh well!" I said to myself, in hopes that a friendly Poke would help me in.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[Khaisa's POV]

After my big brother and I looked around for our daddy, I decided to go for a swim. I told BlueShadow where I was going and took of in flight. I gracefully glided to the pool, where many Pokemon including Sandie and Simba played and swam. I didn't know very many of them, but I hoped maybe one of them could be my friend.

I started to dive into the pool water, but I stopped when I noticed a really neat looking Eevee sitting at the edge of the pool. He had a rainbow colored tuft and I couldn't stop staring at the colors.

I made my way to him and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Khaisa! What's your name?" Then I added, "Do you need help getting into the water? Its pretty deep. I'd be glad to help you if you need it." I smiled to myself. I hoped this Eevee wanted to swim, as I'd never had a playmate before.

[Tara's POV]

I couldn't help but smile to myself as I watch my Dratini girl trying to make a new friend. Khaisa had always been somewhat shy and hadn't made many friends. She enjoyed being with her family and teammates, but other than them, she didn't really have anyone. I hoped for the best. Making new friends could be a tough thing to do.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Amy's POV)

I smiled when I saw M_K. I'm glad she was back, and I slowly weaved my way through the crowd of pokemon and peopl to get to her. When i sat down beside her, I didn't say a word. She looked up and her face broke into a grin. "Glad to see that you're back.

(Sugar's POV)

I wasn't much in the mood for jokes. I actually hadn't been for weeks now. I could tell that Ayla was starting to get worried, but i missed Jesse. I sat in a room alone, thinking about Jesse and the times that we had together. I hadn't heard anyone approach. So when someone put they're paw around me and licked me, I did the one thing i'd always done when i was startled. I let loose a jolt of electricity. A familiar yelp followed my laughter made me bluch in embarrassment. I turned around hardly daring to believe what i hoped i would find. I smiled, lying there in the floor with his fur sticking out in every direction was Jesse. "Don't startle me like that." I chided before trying to smooth down his fur. "I missed you." I told him finally giving up and leaning against him.

(Ayla's POV)

I was in the kitchen when i heard the commotion. Coming out, I saw some familiar faces including Blue. That could mean only one thing, Torrey and Dad were sure to be here somewhere. I scanned the crowd but frowned when i didn't see them. Then, someone sat down beside me. I looked sideways, then did a double take. I almost didn't recoginze him, if it wasn't for that goofy grin. "Torrey?" I said making sure. When he nodded, I burst out into an equally goofy grin. "You look great." I told him. "Its been a while."

(Kovu's POV)

I was about to go and look for Christian since he was one of my good friends. However, I got a most welcome surprise. I was mobbed my Sadie and Misu. Kiara, who had also seen M_K and her team enter had came over and we all spoke at the same time before laughing at that. "Youve both grown a lot." I told them. I saw Christian looking around and I looked over at Ranec and almost unnoticalble nodded towards him. Ranec also nodded and walked over to Christian.

(Simba's POV)

I sighed, and closed my eyes. A few minutes later, I felt a familiar touch. I was afraid to open my eyes in case i was imagiing it, but when i did I smiled one of the biggest smiles i had in a looooong time. "Hello Simba." It was Sandie. I smiled and nuzzled her, before she adjusted the hat that she had given me. I was pleased to note that she still had that pearl necklace on that i had given her.

(Jasmine's POV)

For some reason i was drawn to the pool when i got there, I saw Khasia. I sat back and watched as she talked to an eevee. I wondered if she'd recognize me anyway. I'd grown a lot since the last time i saw my little sister.

(Arwen's POV)

Almost as soon as I had asked the question i heard a familiar voice that i hadn't heard in ages. "Mommy! Mommy! Its me, Khalia! Do you remember me?" My worried look changed into a huge smile. "What are you thinking about, momma? You looked sad. I missed you..." "I missed you to honey. Its nothing you need to be worried about. Its jsut a decision i need to make." It was about then that she noticed Tikish. She instantly became uncharastically shy. "This is Tikish." I said, and nuzzled her. An oddish came racng through at that moment and the only thing on my mind was making sure that my daughter was safe.

(Ranec's POV)

I was walking through the house when i saw a crowd gathering around Kovu. I didn't think much about it until i saw him nod barely noticably at another umbreon that i didn't knwo. I nodded back almost as imperceptibly. I took in a deep breath and then walked over. I wasn't sure how he'd react to me juse as i was sure he was unsure about me when he saw my approach. "Uh, hi. I'm Ranec." I said hoping to at least let him know i was friendly despite that i was unusual looking. I was proud of my white fur and black rings though it was from jucies.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Shonta’s POV

“Oh man, I almost forgot!” I said out loud as I started to exit the Eevee House. I took out two pokeballs and let out Kawaii and Beaky. Kawaii chirped happily and walked up to me. “This is a place where you can meet other Pokemon. Go and have fun!” Kawaii shook her head furiously and rubbed it against my side. “Sorry, but Cinder and I have things to do. I’ll be back, I promise.” I rubbed the Girafarig’s head and left. I hope they behave themselves, especially that Spearow.

Kawaii the Female Girafarig’s POV

I lowered my head and started to follow my new trainer, hoping to follow her to wherever she was going. “You’re not going to be much help,” Beaky muttered.

I narrowed my eyes and looked back at the Spearow. “I wasn’t going to fight, just to watch. If we’re going to be stuck here, what should we do?”

“What about enjoying ourselves without our trainer?” he suggested, taking to the air. I followed him to the backyard and immediately dropped my jaw.

“Look at all of the Pokemon!” I whispered excitedly. I didn’t know where to start. My eyes locked on a Mareep that seemed to be muttering to herself. I trotted over to her and cleared my throat. “Excuse me, but what are you doing?”

“Playing hide and seek,” she said after she stopped muttering.

Beaky landed on my head. “I just happen to be an expert on hide and seek. What are we looking for?”

“An Oddish.”

He sighed. “Oookay, I’m out. When there are plants, there’s a good hiding place for an Oddish.”

The Mareep started to look around. “I heard her walk this way.” She started toward the pool, occasionally sniffing the air. I curiously followed her with Beaky flying above me. “By the way, my name’s Beacon.”

“I’m Kawaii,” I spoke up. “This here’s Beaky.” I looked up at the flying Spearow. We passed a lot of Pokemon, including a few Skitty. One of the bigger Skitty looked at me and stood over the little one. Feeling offended, I stopped and lowered my face to the bigger Skitty. “You know, it’s not like I was going to kidnap your little friend or anything.”

“I found you!” I heard Beacon yell out. I looked at a large potted plant as it started to shake. An Oddish jumped out and laughed as Beacon looked back at me. “Okay, it’s Lily’s turn to find us!”

“It’s not easy for me to hide, you know.” I took another look at the Skitty and walked away, hearing my tail growl in anger.
    Random Quote:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[Christian's POV]

An Umbreon I'd seen around but didn't know too well approached me. He introduced himself as Ranec. He sure looked unusual, but I didn't second glance him. I was used to unusual looks, too, seeing as I had blue eyes. I smiled at him, glad to have someone to talk to.

"Hey Ranec, its nice to meet you. I'm Christian. I've seen you around before when we were here regularly, but I just never came over to say hi. So how are you?"

[Jesse's POV]

I should have known better when I snuck up on my Sugar. The small jolt of electricity was all too familar though and didn't hurt too bad. Hey, who could blame a Jolteon when she was snuck up on? I couldn't.

I lay on my back, laughing at the event. Sugar seemed a little angry when she turned around, but when she noticed it was me, a smile grew on her face. I apparently looked very silly with my fur sticking up everywhere. Although, it always did a little bit anyways, my mane and tail, at least.

I struggled to get up on my paws. I purred as I allowed Sugar to try and smooth out my already naturally frizzy fur. She told me that she missed me. I smiled gently and said that I missed her, too. With that, she gave up on my fur and leaned up against me. I put my head around her neck in a gentle hug and purred. Words flowed through my heart, but not through my mouth. I couldn't say anything as I was so happy to be with Sugar again.

[Torrey's POV]

My smile grew even bigger when Ayla did a double take once she noticed me. I could tell she barely recognized me. "You look great," she told me. "Its been a while."

"You look great yourself. Who'd have known pink could look so good on a Vaporeon?" I commented. Then a light came on inside my head.

"Hey Ayla, do you know where Mom is? Dads here, too, I'm sure he's found her already, but I'm sure you'd like to see him and I'd like to see Mom again, too."

With that, I followed Ayla to look for our parents.

[Misu's POV]

It was so funny when all four of us started talking at the same time. Dad told us how much we'd grown. I hadn't noticed it, but it was odd looking at him almost eye to eye level. I guess we had grown a bunch. Sadie had reached her full height, but still wasn't as tall as me or Dad.

"So Dad, whatcha been up to lately?"

"Yeah, and you too, Mommy!" Sadie chimed in.

[Sandie's POV]

I was so glad to know that Simba was as miserable as I was while I was away. I noticed his eyes fall to the necklace upon my neck, making me smile, reading his mind.

"Of course I still have it, Simba. I never took it off, not even while I slept. It reminded me of you, and if I took it off, a part of you would be leaving me. I missed you soooo much." My voice started to crack with that last sentence. I really had missed him. I fought back the tears of happiness, even though they would have probably gone unnoticed since we were in the water.

[Kahlia's POV]

I shyly smiled at the Skitty known as Tikish. I started to say hi to him when an Oddish ran into us. I was still sitting behind Mommy, so I wasn't hurt. But I could tell right away that Mommy was worried as she instinctively stood over me in protection. It scared me, but I was okay. "I'm okay, Mommy. That silly Oddish is scary! Look at him hide in that dirt! Oh yeah, what kind of .... de... de..sis... whatever that word is... what do you have to do?" I was curious now. "Oh! Where's Daddy?" I suddenly asked.

[Tara's POV]

I felt Nala sit down beside me. When I looked up, I smiled happily. "Glad to see you're back," she said. "Yeah, I am too. Thanks for getting me to bring the team here. I probably wouldn't have come back had it not been for you. So... What has been happening since I've been gone?"

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Tikish the Skitty~

I glared at the place where the Oddish had buried itself, having half a mind to go over and put him in his place.
    But Arwen and the new little Skitty were looking at me, and I knew it wouldn’t be the best of time to try and pick a fight. Instead, I decided to go back to the origional subjects.
    Smiling at the new Skitty, I gently reached out and patted her head.
    ‘Hi there.’
    Then I stepping back slightly, and glanced back at Arwen, trying to imagine a Delcatty standing in her place.
    ‘Hmm..I’m not sure…I think being a Delcatty would suit you though, they’re elegant and all that, and I could see you like that…but it is up to you, after all.’

Fizz the Taillow~

I flapped my wings and swooped up onto one of the large beams in the ceiling of the house.
    There were a couple of bird Pokémon perched there, but none so much as gave me a second look.
    Excellent.
    I rustled my feathers in agitation-this wasn’t right. They should all be watching me in amazement, unable to comprehend how I flew.

’Bad day?’
    Latino flapped up beside me, glancing round at the milling crowds below.
    ‘Tell me about it’
    I muttered quietly; but he wasn’t listening.
    Instead, his eyes were fixed on a small Mareep that was standing below with a couple of other Pokémon. Its tail orb was glinting in the light.
    I looked at Latino, who winked at me then silently jumped off the beam and swooped down.

[My POV]

I walked into the Eevee House for the first time in ages, mumbling under my breath about evil homework and evil school. I then released all my adoptees and captees (except Isis, who was at the Battle Tower), who all ran off in different directions, looking for parents or friends or something to do. I plopped down on the couch, pulling out my bio lab and beginning to make revisions.

[Akia's POV]

I stretched a bit, taking a look around the Eevee House. It had been FOREVER since I'd been here; or at least, that's how it felt. I roamed around aimlessly, trying to find someone to talk to.

[Laurenor's POV]

"Race you to the pool, Aryll!" I yelled, sprinting toward the cool blue water. I heard her feet pounding behind me, and I knew she was going to overtake me soon. Suddenly, though, I skidded to a stop, causing Aryll to nearly run into me.

"Laurenor? What the-"

"I'll be right back Aryll!" I told her as I ran off again, this time toward a pink Vaporeon. "Mom!" I cried out, nearly bowling her over.

[Royce's POV]

The first thing I did after emerging from my pokeball was look for my dad. I missed him - it felt like forever since I'd seen him. And luckily enough, I found him right away; not that he was exactly hard to miss.

"Daddy!" I yelled.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<Lyra's POV>

In a short time, Zale had left to go to the Battle Tower for a battle. This pleased me since the little guy needed to build up strength and endurance before he started to become a good swimmer, or evolve in that matter, although I wasn't sure if he wanted to evolve at all.

About a half an hour later, he came back and looked rather perturbed.
    "Did you lose at the Battle Tower? Because if you did, everyone always wins and lose some."
    "No, I had a fight with my stupid sister. She's just jealous that I'm doing better in my training, that's all."
    He jumped in wildly and tried to swim around but just thrashed about and yelled before I had to pick him up and put him on Shade's bulb.
    "Just because you may be doing better than your sister right now, it doesn't justify you to call her jealous. What she's doing is entirely different from what you're learning and with her type of personality, I think it's amazing that she's trying to do it in the first place. Swimming takes a while to learn and to a non water Pokemon, it takes more time to master. Meditation takes just as long for non psychics and for Tiana, it's just the beginning to what she has to go through. Now I suggest you go apologize to her because although you may not believe it, I think she feels rather rotten for making fun of like that and what you said before didn't help much either."

<Nightshade's POV>

I frowned as I opened my eyes and found Tiana missing. Looking around, I finally spotted her walking with her brother. I had half a mind to forcefully drag her back here but the conversation didn't last long as she came trotting back, a troubled look on her face. I was about to ask her what was wrong but she sat herself down and started to meditate. After a minute, I knew she wasn't going to last as tears started to stream down her face. Knowing that I probably couldn't solve her problem, since I was only her teacher and nothing more, my thoughts strayed to Nero, who was her uncle after all.
    Doesn't hurt to try, I thought.
    Raising my spoon into the air, I lightly lifted Tiana off the ground. Eyes still closed, she coughed back a choke to hide her sorrow and tried to unsuccessfully meditate some more. Walking over to Aries's spot, I put her down next to a meditating Nero and prodded Aries silently.
    <Wake Nero up and tell him his niece is crying. I didn't want to go into her mind and find out why so he'll have to figure it out himself.>
    His eyes also closed, Aries nodded and telepathically nudged Nero awake, who looked down at his dishevelled niece and instantly started to comfort her.
    <You think I'll ever get to her?>
    <It takes time, man. She's only a young kid.>
    <Yeah, that's what I don't like about it.>
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default ANNOUNCEMENT

The 61-90 race will take place on Tuesday, March 23rd at 3 PM EST, which is 5PM my time.

This post was made at 7:21 PM EST, 9:21 PM Argentina, so please figure out what time that is for you and send me your moves at any time before or during the race.

Greetings,
    Gabi.

PS: other refs please set a date and time for your races.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Zale's POV)

I stormed to the pool. Lyra saw me, and asked my if i had lost the battle, I guess cause she could tell that I was upset. "No, I had a fight with my stupid sister. She's just jealous that I'm doing better in my training, that's all." I was more hurt than angry at the comment, but i didn't want to show it. I jumped in, but unfortunately, cause i was upset I wasn't at my best. I almost immediately began to sink, and cried out. Lyra helped me, before giving me a short lecture. I didn't even try to argue, because in my heart, I knew that she was right. "Now I suggest you go apologize to her because although you may not believe it, I think she feels rather rotten for making fun of like that and what you said before didn't help much either." I nodded, making my way out of the pool, and began to look around for Tiana. I wasnt' sure if she was feeling bad or not but i soon discovered that she was. I saw up leaning up against Uncle Nero crying. My ears went down, and Nero looked over at me. He whispered something to Tiana who nodded, before ducking behind Nero. I sat down and turned my back towards them, since it seemed Tiana didn't want to see me at the moment.

(Tiana's POV)

I wasn't having much luck, and i tried to hide the fact i was crying. Not long after i had begun to cry I heard Uncle Nero ask me what was wrong. Then Uncle Nero asked me if i had a fight with Zale, and i nodded and started crying harder. I saw Zale out of the corner of my eye and shrunk down and tried to hide. "Why don't you try to talk to him." "He doesn't want to talk to me." "Are you certain?" I couldn't answer, so i glanced over at him, and sniffed. Uncle Nero nudged me over, and I took a deep breath before getting up and silently walked over.

(Ayla's POV)

We went off to look for Mom and Dad. I had an idea where Mom was. She didn't really spend much time around the others lately. i guess she missed Dad more than she let on. However before we could get very far, I heard someone familiar. "Mom!" I looked up and saw Laurenor racing towards us. He tried to stop, but he was going to fast and he crashed into me which sent me tumbling into Torrey, and we all landed in a heap. I couldn't help but laugh. I hadn't expected that, and the look on Torrey's face was priceless. I hugged Laurenor. Then we all climbed to our paws. "Laurenor, this is your Uncle Torrey. He's my twin brother." I smiled and watched them both look at each other.

(Ranec's POV)

"Yeah. Nice to meet you to." I said. "I'm pretty good." I answered slightly. "What about you?" I asked. I always felt awkward talking to other pokes for the first time. The only one i never felt that way with was Flare. Who happened to be napping, at that moment and i shook my head trying to keep focused.

(Kovu's POV)

"So Dad, whatcha been up to lately?" Misu asked followed up my Sadie. "Yeah, and you too, Mommy!" "We haven't been doing much latley. Just hanging around here, wondering if you'd be back." I answered, and Kiara nodded.

(Simba's POV)

I leaned over and gave her a nuzzle. I was still wearing the hat that she gave me. We sat there together for a while, both of us enjoying each other's company. Finally i asked her if she wanted to surface and she nodded her head yes so the pair of us made our way up to the surface.

(Blazer's POV)

I was outside practicing, since i didn't want to get lazy incase I was needed. I smiled as I incinerated another stick. I looked around and saw Ace. "Hey Ace." He looked at me, puzzled. Then i remembered that i looked a lot different from the last time that he had seen me. "It's me, Blazer." He looked at me again closely, and this time recognized me.

(Jasmine's POV)

Finally i could stand it no more, and slithered my wa to the pool's edge. Then i dived in and swam over to Khasia. "Hey sis." I said and smiled when she turned around.

Edit:

Announcement

The race i'm reffing will be held Wednesday at 2:30 my time. Its 8:30 pm CST my time right now
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Beacon's POV

Kawaii stood next to me and lowered her head to my level. "It looks like Lily made some new friends while she was looking for a place to hide," she whispered with what sounded like sarcasm.

I looked over at a few Skitty. One of them glared at Lily for a second and went back to the other two. "Lily, you should go apologize to the Skitty for bumping into them."

She looked up at me. "I did say I was sorry!"

"You should try again. If they don't accept your apology, I could always back you up," Kawaii told her.

"No! We're not here to fight!" I yelled out. Kawaii merely cocked an eyebrow at me and walked with Lily.

Beaky flew down next to me and gave me a fish eye. "Face it; we might as well be wearing turbans and praising Allah. Everyone here wants to tear us apart!"

"No one wants to AAH!" I yelled as a shadow swooped down for me. The first thing that came to mind was hitting the dirt, which I did. Beaky ruffled his feathers and flew up to confront my attacker as I sighed in defeat. Maybe he's right.

Beaky the Male Spearow's POV

I found myself face-to-face with a Murkrow. Not a fan of Murkrow, I decided to instantly shed the Nice Guy routine. "Tell me right now why you decided to dive bomb my friend!" I squawked.

The Murkrow landed on a perch on the roof. "I can't help it if your friend's tail is so shiny."

"Excuse me!?! You attacked her because it was shiny!?! How about you go down there and apologize to her before I get angry?"
    Random Quote:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Sora's POV)

I was sitting on Amy's shoulder when I heard a little commotion. I looked over and saw a group of pokes talking, then saw the mareep dive downwards. "Uh oh," I though as i flew up into the rafters nearby to keep an eye on things. I was ready to help out of things turned ugly.

(Laila's POV)

I saw a new group of pokes gathered together. I had seen what had went on with Arwen and the other skitties. I knew that Arwen was mainly concerned with the safety of Kahlia. However, they didn't know that it was jsut mothers instinct. I decided to walk over and say hi. However, they seemed to think that they weren't welcome here. I overheard their conversation as i drew near. "Uh, hi." I said as I approached. "Don't worry much about Arwen. She's usually much nicer, but i think the mothers instinct to protect just took over. Anyway, I'm Laila."
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Announcement

The 31-60 race will be reffed by myself on Thursday 12:00PM UTC/GMT my time. Currently it's 8:35PM UTC/GMT Monday for me.

Lily's POV

"Arwen's a mommy?" I whispered.

"Come on, how dangerous can Lily be?" Kawaii asked.

"I know Toxic!" I said proudly. Kawaii sweatdropped.

"I forgot how much my mom protected me when I was little," Kawaii said. "I think I owe them an apology, too."

Beaky landed beside Beacon. "Turns out that a Murkrow was attracted by your tail orb because it was shiny." He looked at Laila. "Hey there. I'm Beaky and this is my team. Lily, Kawaii, and Beacon. We have another teammate, but he's currently having a battle."

I looked over at the Skitty. "I'm going to say hi!" I ran over to the smallest Skitty, who ran behind her mom as she saw me coming. "Hi, my name's Lily. Wanna play? We won't hurt you."
    Random Quote: