Thread: Some Gaming News

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Some Gaming News

I haven't done this in a while, but I'll try to list some weekly news in the wonderful world of gaming.

-First screens of Sonic Advance 3 (GBA). Check them out here.

-The Painkiller demo is out . Haven't played it myself, but I hear comparisons to Rainbow Six and Doom.

-Squad-based Star Wars? Check out a first look of the game here .

-The iQue is going global. It's a N64 system that was Ninteno's first sale in the piracy-ridden China for some time. Read all about it.

-The latest Bond game, Everything or Nothing, has shipped. It's for all three consoles, and you can check out the reviews here.

-Another delay for Ninja Gaiden (XB). This time it's been pushed back to March 2nd.

-A bit of management changes for Sega as a result of their purchase by Sammy. Check out what happened here.

Reccomended Game of the Week: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. The best co-op multiplayer game I've seen in years.

Banned

Default Re: Some Gaming News

Originally posted by Raz
    I haven't done this in a while, but I'll try to list some weekly news in the wonderful world of gaming.

-First screens of Sonic Advance 3 (GBA).

-Squad-based Star Wars?

-The iQue is going global. It's a N64 system that was Ninteno's first sale in the piracy-ridden China for some time.

-Another delay for Ninja Gaiden (XB). This time it's been pushed back to March 2nd

Sonic Advance 3 looks sweet. Honestly, the hedgehog should ALWAYS be in 2 dimensions.

That new Star Wars game should verily rock.

The iQue is a cool little system. I'm glad it's doing well.

And if Ninja Gaiden is delayed again, I'm going to flip out. Like REAL ninjas do all the time.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Some Gaming News

This just in (sorta):

-Pikmin 2 has been delayed. Again. Now it's set for a August 2nd release.

-You can get the first screenshots of Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich here .