Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Games

Default Free Games

Continuum

Continuum is a neat game I've been playing for the last few years. There are tons of servers (all are free) to play on, and you can join or create squads with your friends, which enable you to enter tournaments and such. There's so much more I want to say about Continuum, but because of laziness, and not wanting to spoil to much of it, I'll just leave it at that.

Oh yeah, basically, it's a game where you can choose from eight different spaceships, fly around any arena of your choice, and kill it up with your teammates, while trying to protect your flag(s).

It's only a 5 MB download, but it's worth it, trust me. If you happen to get it, please visit the Trench Wars server, because it's the best, and most populated.

If you happen to get it, my name is "Animelee_Pokemon", and I'm on the Spell Casters chat.
    [SIZE=1]Super Hyper Mega Ninja Pokémon World Character Randomizer!

It's ANIMation + MELEE. No "Anime" or "Lee".
    Support watching cartoons in their original languages and formats -- like Japanese Pokémon, and English Transformers Beast Wars; not the other way around!
    Pokémon Ruby Cart - Play Time as of August 3, 2004: 999:59+
    Pokémon LeafGreen Cart - Play Time as of June 7, 2005: 177:01
    Pokémon Diamond Cart - Play Time as of November 21, 2005: 00:00
    GAME FREAK, HAL Labs, Capcom, Genius Sonority, Sega, and Nintendo forever!
    Thanks to Filb for the PHP script, and for hosting my sig!

Default Free Games

Someone posted this in misc, I am just reposting it here in case anyone would be interested.

http://www.nationstates.net/

It's a very cool political simulation game, where you create your own country and deal with day-to-day civil issues. Theres a lot more than that to it, though; the users have evolved an entire new side to it that the creator didn't expect at first.
    CHOMP~

Banned

Default Free Games

Maple Story

Very cute game. It is 2D, but it is just really highly addictive.

Default Free Games

My friend told me about this a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to post it. You can get the first GTA game to download at: http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/
    CHOMP~

Banned

Default Free Games

Cronous

Another MMORPG. Haven't played it. :x

Not-So-Cool Trainer Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default RTCW: ET

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (click "ENEMY TERRITORY" on the menu bar)

A free multiplayer version of Return to Castle Wolfenstein, which, like its predecessor, is known for team and job based strategy, with only certain jobs able to do certain things. Despite its age (released May '03), it still has a reasonably high fanbase. (FPS)
    As long as I'm singin',
    Then the world's alright,
    Ev'rything's swingin',
    Long as I'm singin' my song...
    dA|FB|Twitter|Steam|Wiki

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
    Anyway, www.ogame.org. It's a real time strategy game, I suppose, like Kings of Chaos or Utopia, but more complex than KoC (not sure of Utopia, never actually played it). You are in control of a planet, can construct mines on your planet to harvest resources, build ships and defense to face other ships/defense, steal resources, join alliances, etc. It's pretty fun.

Anyone here play ogame?
    I haven't played it, just passing the message on.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by Red Angel
    Only the first and second one, sillies; they're free from Rockstar, so long as you give them some personal information on yourself, which they're likely to sell to mail-ad agencies. Up to you, really.

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics
    Once again: just passing this onto you good folks.

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu
    Maple Story

Very cute game. It is 2D, but it is just really highly addictive.
    i know this post is from 2 months ago but whatever. i just started playing maple story today. it is addicting but i'm lost in it right now.

Banned

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by kainashi
    i know this post is from 2 months ago but whatever. i just started playing maple story today. it is addicting but i'm lost in it right now.
    LoL ... you were freakin lucky ... sign ups for beta got closed today. XD

edit: but don't worry... as far as I know, Nexon always makes its games free to play. but they always have ways to make money , ie: thru Cash Shop in MS, or thru SG's paying system.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Free Games

Found a good free mmorpg recommended by my mates, I recommend you check it out.

www.runescape.com

Just look how many people are playing it at one time, man it must be popular.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

Default Free Games

LoL ... you were freakin lucky ... sign ups for beta got closed today. XD

edit: but don't worry... as far as I know, Nexon always makes its games free to play. but they always have ways to make money , ie: thru Cash Shop in MS, or thru SG's paying system.

i can barely get in sometimes though because it's so full. trying to level up my poor rouge too.

Banned

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile_Master
    Found a good free mmorpg recommended by my mates, I recommend you check it out.

www.runescape.com

Just look how many people are playing it at one time, man it must be popular.
    There are 3 posts on Runescape ... that means, that post is SPAM >(
    And it isn't MMORPG... it is MMOFPS. >_>

John, add MoonEspeon (Cleric) if you get on MS, I'll make you feel 'rich'. =D

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Free Games

Sorry, i only skimmed through the posts to see, I must have missed it. Again sorry.
    Pokemon Pearl FC: 3479 9091 3139

Default Free Games

There are 3 posts on Runescape ... that means, that post is SPAM >(
    And it isn't MMORPG... it is MMOFPS. >_>

John, add MoonEspeon (Cleric) if you get on MS, I'll make you feel 'rich'. =D
    oops. must've missed this post. ;o i'll add you if i play later.

Default Free Games

Originally posted by Pichu

I know I already posted in the Free Games section...

And look, I don't care. =P

but for those who are interested in this game, Maple story is re-opening the beta tester sign ups this Friday. So for those people who are constantly begging for an account in those Maple Story forums, don't miss this Friday... =P

the website is http://www.mapleglobal.com

It's only from Friday to next Tuesday, so if you want to try this out, sign up this friday!!
    CHOMP~

Banned

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by PNT510
    Originally posted by Pichu

I know I already posted in the Free Games section...

And look, I don't care. =P

but for those who are interested in this game, Maple story is re-opening the beta tester sign ups this Friday. So for those people who are constantly begging for an account in those Maple Story forums, don't miss this Friday... =P

the website is http://www.mapleglobal.com

It's only from Friday to next Tuesday, so if you want to try this out, sign up this friday!!
    If you had noted the importance of that topic, MS has closed beta sign ups since early January. So if you really want to play that game (many people want, and they even sell them through eBay, dont miss this Friday to next Tuesday, or else, you would have to wait until beta test is over. =(

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Free Games

Well I play MapleStory...and I have a lv. 18 Thief (Xanex) and a Level 10 Warrior (ShadowRiku). If anyone wants to party add me and all that.
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Banned

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Djinn
    Well I play MapleStory...and I have a lv. 18 Thief (Xanex) and a Level 10 Warrior (ShadowRiku). If anyone wants to party add me and all that.
    Sure, add me.

MoonEspeon - level 39 cleric
    IronReaver - level 34 Fighter <-- if your buddy list is full, add this only, I'm on this one the most.

^_^

Default Free Games

S
    IronReaver - level 34 Fighter <-- if your buddy list is full, add this only, I'm on this one the most.
    no wonder i haven't seen you on in a while.

Banned

Default Free Games

Oof.. sorry John. I didn't know your character's name, so I didn't know how to contact you. I'm also afraid of spamming up this thread with all our discussions here. ... Why not start a new thread or something? =_=

Default Free Games

How would having an on topic discussion spam up the thread?
    CHOMP~

Banned

Default Free Games

How would having an on topic discussion spam up the thread?
    This topic is ONLY for free games. People would come here and look for FREE GAMES. Seeing our discussion is like SPAM.

Well, that's my opinion

Default Free Games

No, this topic isn't ONLY for free games, it's for free games, and discussions about them.
    CHOMP~

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Free Games

Sure, add me.

MoonEspeon - level 39 cleric

^_^
    When are you on..? I haven't seen you in the last few days, either that or I've been so busy trying to find a PQ I didn't notice you sign on. >_>
    Stop trembling
    Open your eyes
    Release your own time! Shootin’ star going towards the future!
    Draw the arch of light
    You’ll reach it, if you keep believing
    When the voice that calls for you
    Bursts open in your heart
    Everything will start, Believer!

Default Free Games

probably busy with school. i haven't seen him on either.

Banned

Default Free Games

heh...

I deleted MoonEspeon, cuz I fked up him badly in SP... making a new mage. =[

I'm played with my thief now >.> ... I'm power leveling another character of mine.

Btw, if you have two separate accounts and have WindowsXP, you can sign on two maple story programs at once. This is how you do it:
    - make two users into your computer.
    - Open maple story and log in with account 1.
    - Switch users (windows key + L), and log in your other user.
    - Open maple story and log in with account 2.
    - Now you have two characters in the game.

This is useful, if one character is better than the other one, you can level up two characters at once.

btw, my thief name is JouninNinja, and the mage I'm tryin to power level is MewAqua >.>

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Free Games

I'm just going to echo that discussion on any free game is allowed here.

If discussion really takes off, it may be alright to have a seperate discussion thread spawn. The real problem I had was that we were getting a new Gunbound thread every few weeks and it just made sense to concentrate all that stuff in one place.

In other news, I have reinstalled Gunbound, but have yet to play since the community frightens me.

Banned

Default Free Games

Gunbound is like the worst of Ragnarok Online, Battle.net, Counter-strike, and(even though it predates it) Halo 2 on LIVE and mashes it into one community.

The result is a hellspawn of mouthbreathing retards who think the words boobies and penis are hilarious, and fart jokes are the pinnacle of humor.

Banned

Default Free Games

wait, so on gunbound, I'd have to deal with noobs cheating and standybying and spawning with rocket launchers and swords, and dummying, and being informed that I am in fact (a ) a negro (b ) a ten year old (c ) some 110 pound 4 foot tall pussy (d ) n00b with a beatstick? Wow.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by The Muffin Man
    Gunbound is like the worst of Ragnarok Online, Battle.net, Counter-strike, and(even though it predates it) Halo 2 on LIVE and mashes it into one community.

The result is a hellspawn of mouthbreathing retards who think the words boobies and penis are hilarious, and fart jokes are the pinnacle of humor.
    I just played with the PA crew, and it was a blast despite my utter lack of talent. Like most online games, it goes best with people who have proven themselves intelligent.

EDIT: Can any Gunbound people tell me what the hell "Shotgunning" is? I kept getting yelled at for not doing it, and was too stubborn to ask.

Banned

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by Razola
    EDIT: Can any Gunbound people tell me what the hell "Shotgunning" is? I kept getting yelled at for not doing it, and was too stubborn to ask.
    Shot gunning = full power right at enemy's mobile.

also known as "SG"

I recently reinstalled Gunbound as well ... maybe we can get together and play ... ign: xXTorchicXx

Banned

Default Free Games

Official Maple Story is releasing tomorrow ...

It says we have to create a new account in order to play this "New" Maple Story. It will have exp bonus and Ossyria included...

Default Free Games

Anyone here play Navy Field (www.navyfield.com)? It's a multiplayer ship battle, where you buy and customize ships ranging from frigates to destroyers to cruisers, battleships, and aircraft carriers. It's free beta until it goes retail in August, and it's pretty fun. I'm cruising in a German Koenigberg Light Cruiser right now, with a fully outfitted German Z-52 Destroyer in my dock. The name is pkwraith, so give me a call with your radio operator once you reach level 2.

Default Free Games

I just wanted to say that registration for Maple Story is open once more.
    CHOMP~

Default Free Games

does pants play maplestory too? :O

Default Free Games

I plan on starting to play now that I can get an account.
    CHOMP~

Default Free Games

I plan on starting to play now that I can get an account.
    if/when you do play, my characters name is kainashi and i play on scania if you want to add me to your buddy list.

on a sidenote, don't add pichu. he'll get mad at you over nothing and take you off his list!!

Banned

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by kainashi
    on a sidenote, don't add pichu. he'll get mad at you over nothing and take you off his list!!
    LOL ... partly wrong, since I have lied a whole lot and I'll be leaving TPM once I get things sorted out. First off, my name isn't 'Tom' and secondly, I'm really f.......... I rather not mention it. x.x;; ...

And thirdly, you offended me multiple times, and every single time I talk to you, I get pissed off. >=O

And why am I posting here ?

Well, Gunbound has opened up a new game called "Gunbound Championships"
    They put up two new mobiles:

Kalsiddon:

Feature:
    The controls for Kalsiddon are completely different to BigFoot. All missiles must be shot at a high angle for a 100% target hit. If you shoot at a low angle, the missile will scatter and hit at an unpredicted angle as it won’t have been able to lock into target properly. If you miss the target, it can still cause some damage to the surrounding mobiles as it is a electrical mobile. However, the extra damage inflicted by the electric shock can only be given once and therefore is not very effective when you’re using Dual Item.

Weapon 1 : The warhead splits into 2 homing missiles. The warhead splits just when it begins to fall and the homing missiles then searches for its target. However if you shoot too low, the missiles will scatter and hit before it gets a chance to find its target and may cause unwanted damage to team members.

Weapon 2 : The warhead splits into 4 homing missiles when it begins to fall.

SS Weapon : The warhead first splits into 4 homing missiles, then later splits into 8 homing missile. Once perfected, you can cause enormous damage by targeting all 8 homing missiles onto one enemy.

Advantage
    : Is one of the most powerful mobiles if you’re confident in
    : high angle shots.

Disadvantage
    : Cannot shoot in close range and need to be shot at a high
    : angle.

J. Frog:

Feature
    J.Frog spits out Jelly missiles which stick onto the surface and roll toward the enemy. J.Frog puts a special spin on the Jelly to make it roll either forward or backwards.

Weapon 1 and Weapon 2 has the same delay time but rolls in a different direction. Select your weapon by calculating whether your enemy is on the right side or left side of the weapon’s landing position.

SS Weapons is a powerful Laser type Jelly that continuously emits energy causing constant damage to all mobiles around it. It will roll forward and is especially effective on mobiles on small floating terrains (opposite of Grub’s SS weapon)

Advantage
    : Very High Attack rate with higher than average Defense and
    : Energy rate. It has the perfect SS weapon for attacking
    : mobiles on floating terrains.

Disadvantage
    : Need to carefully calculate time and distance to avoid the
    : Jelly rolling over your opponent and hitting a team mate
    : instead. The Jelly does not explode on impact, but
    : explodes after a certain period so you must be precise!

P.S. in your post, "he" actually is wrong.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Free Games

I always assumed you were female, so way to go on that.

And how does MapleStory compare to say, WoW? Because I'm not digging the Maple's style.