Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free Games

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu
    LOL ... partly wrong, since I have lied a whole lot and I'll be leaving TPM once I get things sorted out. First off, my name isn't 'Tom' and secondly, I'm really f.......... I rather not mention it. x.x;; ...

And thirdly, you offended me multiple times, and every single time I talk to you, I get pissed off. >=O

And why am I posting here ?
    how did i offend you and why did you get pissed at me over nothing? O_o

Banned

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by kainashi
    how did i offend you and why did you get pissed at me over nothing? O_o
    There is always something ... Limit these posts to PMs please. xp

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu
    There is always something ... Limit these posts to PMs please. xp
    YOU pm me then.

Banned

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by kainashi
    YOU pm me then.
    LOL. FUC|< you then. Yes, I'm saying so you can ban me.

I hate this forum anyways.

Hates You Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Free Games

Pichu is a retard, check.

Now how about Maplestory?

Mire

Default Free Games

Don't offend the mentally ill patients now Razola!

Really though, I don't think Maple Story does compare. Watch its side-scrolling action!

Default Free Games

Quote Originally Posted by Razola
    Pichu is a retard, check.

Now how about Maplestory?
    maplestory is nothing like world of warcraft. it's 2d, side-scrolling, etc., but i really like it.

you can read up on it here if you want.

Banned

Default Re: Free Games

I play XKings[x-kings.com] and OGame[ogame.org]. X-Kings is a real cool online strategy game and Ogame is a War Planet Strategy game. Both are download-free, so no hassle of that :biggrin:

Banned

America's Army is a great game, but i do wish it had more actual mission rather than training...

Student of Activity Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I've recently quit maple sotry and found a nice replacement called kalonline.

As maple story it is also a MMORPG but 3D. Some pros and cons I found up till now

pros:
    * An actual story line
    * Archers are the most powerfull and have unlimited arrows (I love archers but most off the time I didn't pick them because they needed alot of money to reload)
    * Original monsters (no slimes, snails or anything childlike)
    * More of a mature game
    * PvP
    * I think this game resembles alot like WoW (from what I've heard)
    * transformations (you can transform into an animal after you recieve an egg from a quest and it gets to a certain lvl)
    * There are no certain stats or lvls to equip armors and weaps. A lvl1 can run around wearing the highest possible equips
    * Pretty decent drop rate
    * An item manager that can transfer stuff between characters

cons:
    * sexes are related to jobs (archers and mages are female, knights are male)
    * The egg takes a long time to hatch and you can only get it when you are lvl15
    * Alot of grinding for higher lvls (which is natural for most MMORPGs)
    * Skills need to be learnd at a certain NPC
    * No trading/dropping/setting up a shop b4 lvl11

That's it for the moment, maybe some other people will play it and comment the game

How do you deal with unexpected pregnancies?

Banned

Puzzle Pirates rocks. I love that game,man! If your looking for me on these are my carecter nameswampete x 2,Gokuman,Blazinbob,Kingjoseph,Dragonslate,Dragonm aster.I've got a Swampete on Midnight and one on Hunter. Blazinbob is on Sage I think and Kingjoseph(make sure when you're talking to me on Viridian speak with respect!)is on Viridan and Dragonslate and master are also on Hunter. Try and find me!

~ Jay Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Well finally broadband is available in my area so I decided to sign up. I'm pretty addicted to Gunbound. It's uber rad. Although I did get my ass kicked by somebody who's been playing for an assload of time ;x

Quote Originally Posted by KevinTewart@UDE
    You're more than welcome to go to events. But you DO NOT attack the young people who play the game. It's THEIR game. Not yours. And it NEVER will be your game. So get over it.

Are we all clear on this? DO. NOT. ATTACK. THE. YOUNG. PEOPLE.

Because we (and Mr. Takahashi, and Konami, and Shueisha) like THEM more than we like YOU.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm surprised that Kingdom of Loathing hasn't been mentioned yet. ...If it has, my apologies.

It's a pretty fun RPG that's easy to play just in short periods every day, so it won't waste too much of your time. It's not terribly image intensive, so it's easy on dial-up. The creators of the game have a great sense of humor and packed it full of puns, jokes, and pop culture references. Overall, it's definitely a game worth looking into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

~ Jay Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

http://www.controlmonger.com/index.php

Friend on aim told me about it when I asked about MMOFPS games. No idea what it's about because my browser locks up when I open it, but he said it's free.

There's also http://gunzonline.com/ I've tried to get it working three times and it refuses. So it's either my comp, or it's just being a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinTewart@UDE
    You're more than welcome to go to events. But you DO NOT attack the young people who play the game. It's THEIR game. Not yours. And it NEVER will be your game. So get over it.

Are we all clear on this? DO. NOT. ATTACK. THE. YOUNG. PEOPLE.

Because we (and Mr. Takahashi, and Konami, and Shueisha) like THEM more than we like YOU.

But he's still here! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger
    I'm surprised that Kingdom of Loathing hasn't been mentioned yet. ...If it has, my apologies.
    lol, that game is hilarious.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Do you play it? If so, send me a message, huh? My player name is The Blue Avenger.
    Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Elite Trainer

Will do. I just started a little while ago and havent had much time to play, but ill probably get the chance tommorrow morning-ish.

Yeah, kingdom of loathing is a awesome game. Too bad I'm only a level 2 Sauceror...lol.

Nice Av Mega Horny.

Elite Trainer

Lol, message me. My handle is Mega Horny, and for check/reference, i'm currently a level 7 Accordion Thief. Man, the Accordion guy is awesome ^^

Once you start getting farther into the game, i think you'll find my ASB nicknames quite amusing as well.

Level 5 Sauceror now... Rosemary Diviner XD

I keep getting owned by drunken rats though..

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Heh heh heh... I'm a level 12 Turtle Tamer - a Cobra Commander.

As a Sauceror, the best thing you can do is load up on skills and use them instead of just attacking. Make sure to buy lots of Magical Mystery Juices from your clan shop as well; they're the most efficient form of MP recovery in the game.

Also, make yourself a Barskin tent - it'll help, trust me. Bar skin + wooden stakes.

I still a bit confused... How do i learn more skills?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Go to your guild. It's on the Right Side of the Tracks. Once you've passed all the tests, you can buy skills and shop at the shop there.

Elite Trainer

hehe I'm a freakin Elite Knob Golbin Guard. Kekekeke im a villain

ok, thanks for the Help Blue Avenger. Finally, I can learn some more skills!

Any other suggestions for teh n00b?

Elite Trainer

Lol, don't I get a thanks? Well, as you can see via his avy, i gave him a full dypepsi uniform and a better weapon ^^, to help him out until he can get better equipment.

I did thank you in that message I just sent you on KoL ^^

Any other tips/hints/guides to help me out?

Elite Trainer

Go to KoL wiki/Coldfront if you need help getting items or quests, but I suggest you train in the hanted pantry until you are abler to defeat the karaoke singing rats. Then, try and complete your guild tasks and start training in the bat hole. Once youve beaten the boss bat, which will take a while to level up high enough, go train in the cobb's knobb treasury and get the Elite Guard full set, as I have in my pro. Or you can buy some mage equipment from your guild, but for that, youll need meat, which is also easily acquired at the treasury. Train there for a while. Also, the spooky temple is a great place to train, if youve got healing items.

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

If you need to level up quickly, use this chart: http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Stat_days

When you adventure on days when the moons look like that, you'll get boosted stats in the respective categories. For you, try to adventure a lot on the Mysticality days.

BTW, do you have any suggestions on what to buy to get more adventures?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hm... since you're a mage, get either Pastamancery or Saucecrafting as soon as possible. They'll let you cook better foods that give more adventures. Until then, the Barrel Full of Barrels is a good way of getting booze.

Mmmmm I love the barrel full of barrels... I've had alot of vodka lol.

Also, like my new Av? Kudos if you know what it is

Also, TBA, what level are you know?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

It's the Ghost of the English language!

And I'm level 12. Yep.

Heh heh Turtle Tamer.. I was thinking of that, but i thought sauceror would be a better one

Also, finally got the Barskin Tent. Thanks for the help. Anything else to help me out?

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hmmm. Don't fight the Boss Bat, the Goblin King, or any other high-end bosses when you first get the opportunity. You'll want to make sure you've gained a few levels since taking the quest before fighting them - they're mad tough. Overlevelling in this game is your friend.

Also, you can find some pretty decent stuff in the Flea Market for sometimes good prices.

Other than that... hm... don't get discouraged. A mysticality class is, I believe, one of the hardest to beat the game with, right up there with Accordian Thief. Just make sure to boost your stats as much as possible. Oh, and fuse the batskin belt with the dragonbone belt buckle when you can.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

http://www.tricksteronline.com/

A guild of TricksterOnline (japanese version)
    NOTE: This is based on MY experience on jTrickster; If any of this information becomes nullified with the release of eTrickster, don't blame me. If you have questions, simply post in this topic. Or PM me.

TRICKSTER GUIDE!
    A lot of you girls seem interested in Trickster, so i'm gonna write a basic guide. I don't pretend to be the best one to write it, but i've been researching it and playing the japanese one, so I know a little bit ._.
    ----
    OGM WUT CLAS IS THE STRONGAST??????
    They tower over each other.
    Power defeats sense (Canceling out their skills)
    Magic defeats Power (Making their attacks weak)
    Sense defeats Charm (Makes their defense low)
    Charm defeats Magic. They just do. Weird, huh?
    -----
    Starting off-Leveling
    Trickster EXP is determined in a different way; its determined by how many hits it takes to kill a monster. In MS, the fewer hits the better, but in Trickster, the more the better! Never EVER train on a monster that's level is less than your own. The EXP will be like MS EXP, and nobody wants that xP. There are two kinds of leveling, regular EXP to increase your level, and TM levels. Your TM level will always be behind your level by 1 or 2, depending on how you use your TM. TM gains EXP as you kill. When you kill enough it will level up. The TM bar can be used to check its % by clicking on S. When you die, you DONT LOSE EXP! Hawt.
    ----------
    Training Area
    The training areas have no predetermined setting. In other words, you can be training for maybe 30 minutes in a area, and then it will get dark. 30 minutes later, the sun begins to rise, and 30 min later, its afternoon, etc. Its really interesting, I time myself when I train using the settings. Like, "Oh, i'll stop training and edit that crappy guide I made when the sun returns". I might have said this before, but NEVER TRAIN AT A MONSTER WITH LESS LEVEL THAN YOU! Equal is alright, but less is never good unless you're partied, and it still sucks then moreso than higher levels. You'll be changing training areas every 3-5 levels, so get to know the area so you don't get lost if going for pot runs or such. Although the first 20 levels will be spent in the beach/desert areas.
    -------
    Tutorial
    The japanese version has one, and god knows the english one needs one more. So it will probably have it. This guide is for the japanese version, but for now, it can be used to explain yourself to the Tutorial. You can skip the tutorial, but its very unwise to do so; you get free pots that can be used for about 10 levels if you use them correctly, and you can save 1k-2k (which is alot during early levels) by graduating and getting the equipment from doing the individual requests in the Tutorial.
    Trickster Tutorial Walkthrough
    Total equipment you will recieve if you complete the tutorial;
    One Hat, One Sword, One Shield, 50 MP and HP pots. Enough to last for awhile.
    ---------
    Training Methods
    There are different ways to train in Trickster.
    By yourself:
    -You can just buy loads of pots and go from monster to monster killing
    -You can fight until your HP is almost gone, then lie down. Your HP recovers fast when lying down, therefore you dont lose HP! This is what I use.
    In a party:
    -You and your friend(s) can just kill random monsters
    -You and your friend(s) can select a team leader, and the members in the party kill the monster the team leader kills for less pot usage and quick killing. The team leader shouldn't be someone w/ low pots or low HP, because the team leader hits first, and thus all attacks are directed towards it.
    -You and your friend can take turns leeching. Lets say for example, I kill until I have less than 100 HP left. I would lie down and my friend, who had just lied down, would have full HP and continue killing.
    -You can hit a monster and lead it into a party of Mages/Gunners for long range ownage.
    -One character can just tank all the damage whilst the other members simply attack. Charm is the best at tanking, they have the highest HP/Defense.
    ---------
    Good parties
    Some parties are just plain unefficient. Like, a party of all bunnies. Thats complete ownage in one on one, but its not exp wise, since party extra EXP is determined by the party member's diversity.
    Power- Does good with any long range. Power tanks, long range attacks from a while away.
    Magic- Magic does good with any class, but a good front liner to keep bay the monsters is what a Magic needs. Otherwise they'll start chasing it. Power or Charm is the way to go
    Sense- Once again, they also need Power to keep the monsters at bay.
    Charm- Charm are excellent tankers, because of their high HP and high defense. Low attack power, however, makes it all equal. Tankers make money also, because its first hit=gets the items/money, unless you happen to attack with a huge amount of damage.
    So, as you can see, Power has a advantage of being a strong short range class; Thats why, if you all watch videos of Trickster, you always see warriors in a party. tongue.gif
    -------
    Skills
    Skills are purchased from Skill Stores. You need a certain amount of money and TM to purchase and then use a skill. Don't buy every skill; some skills apply to your gender whilst others do not. Be sure before you buy a skill, because they cost TM, and TM gets rare and rare and more rare as you level up.
    -------
    Partying
    Partying in this game is EXTREMELY useful. There are certain type of parties that are formed and when formed they give different EXP additions, varrying on what class people are. If all the people in the party are different class, its a royal party, and the exp you get is multiplied by 1.5! you should always party whenever possible.
    ------------
    The types, jobs, and skills. Skills are in english, 1st job. 2nd/3rd aren't released in english.
    In Trickster, the abilities you wil recieve later on in the game are determined by what gender and type you are. I'll break them down for joo[The job names are from a japanese site and thus whether those names will still exist in the English version is unknown.]
    Power Type
    The bunny and buffallo are the Powerhouses of Trickster. They bring the melee moves in, along with the occasional Armor Break move. However, they are quite different. Bunny types are more of a Powerstriker and Buffalo are slash blaster; Basically, Bunny if a one on one person and a Bufalo is a mobber. Bunnys are the girls and Bufallos are the guys. They excel in Attack Speed, attack Power, and hit rate. Ingame, there are much more Buffalos than Bunnys. Don't be discouraged; Bunnys are the best are 1 on 1 and Buffalos are the best at mobbing. Its just that more guys play Power Types.

BUNNY
    1st Job: Schoolgirl
    2nd job: Boxer
    3rd job: Pro Boxer or Bodyguard

BUFALLO
    1st Job: Fighter
    2nd Job: Knight
    3rd Job: Monk or Gladiator

Skills
    Devoted Energy- Strong Strike
    All hitsy- Increase accuracy for awhile
    Interruption- Reduce enemy's sensors for awhile
    Invincible fighting spirit- Punch attack.
    Unfortunate Fists- Reduces enemy's fortune for awhile
    Shaking Attack- Reduce accuracy for as enemy for a long period of time
    Disarment- Reduce enemy's defense for a long period of time
    Upper Strike- High Attack.
    Speedy Movements- Increase quickness for a period of time
    Whirlwind Attack- Tornado Attack

Conclusion: Power Types are very important in parties and are one of the classes that get strong early on and never lose out really to anyone.

Magic Type
    The sheep and the dragon are the spellcasters of the world of Trickster. Like in all games, they can dish out extremely high damage, but magicians also have low HP and defense so will rely on someone to keep the enemy at bay while the skill is in motion. You can speed up how long the casting time is however. Sheep are elemental type, the type that can use Fire/Wind/Water etc. Dragons are much more popular by stereotype, because they can use Dark Powers or Light Powers. Light Powers basically means cleric except i'm not sure if they can even heal party members, but they do have Holy attacks that are defitnally stronger than the ones in MapleStory. No more helplessness! Sheep are the girls and Dragons are the guys. They excel in Magic Attack, Magic defense, and MP.

SHEEP
    1st Job: Librarian
    2nd Job: Bard
    3rd job: Soul Master or Witch

DRAGON
    1st Job: Sorceror
    2nd Job: Magician
    3rd Job: Wizard or Dark Lord or Priest
    [Dragons are the only class w/ 3 3rd job choices]

Skills
    Magic Arrow- Attack Magic that uses Arrows
    Stamina Recovery Skill- Recovers stamina for me and others around me
    Fascination with Magic- Nothing external can inturrupt your magic
    Gourd Bottle of Mana- Increase's the amount of Mana
    Black Fog- Decrease's enemy's attack level for awhile
    Magic Spiderweb- Decrease's enemy's quickness for awhile
    Magic ring- attack with a magic ring.
    Magic Storm- Power magic which attacks enemy by using magic storm.
    Wind of Magical Power-Support skill that allows you to consecutivily shoot arrows
    Reinforced Magic Skill- Support level that raises the attack level of Magic ring

Conclusion: Magicians are the stereotype in alot of games, what the heck, all games, so don't expect yourself to be alone; Also, in early levels, expect to be ksed sometimes [its usually on accident since the attack takes so long to charge that people don't notice you]and drill throughout your levels [Explained later]

Sense Type
    Sense type is a interesting class. The exclusive Sense type includes the Fox and the Lion. Sense types are pretty weak in the beginning and depend on drilling to level up faster. However, due to their digging abilities they become the richest class if you know what you're doing. You can find rare items thru digging, and gain EXP also! Just remember that when you dig, it should be at LEAST 5 steps away from where you dug earlier. Sense types also become some of the strongest later, so expect to see many Lions and Fox around! Also, Fox are pretty much the equivalent to Assasins, as they get the Lucky 7 abilitiy later on along with other abilities to enhance star throwing. With marketing skills and one of the best formula's for damage in the game, (Just Like MapleStory >_>) Fox are one of best! Lions are basically the same, except they use Guns and are stronger early on, but weaker than Foxes in the end. Foxes are the girls and Lions are the guys. Also they are the best at customizing armor, which i'll explain later. They also have more carry capacity than everyone else. They excel in Luck, Carrying Capacity, and Perception. Note, Fox characters are more complex then others; Perception adds Normal Damage and Luck adds Accuracy/Critical Hit Rate.

FOX
    1st Job: Archeoligist
    2nd Job: Treasure Hunter
    3rd Job: Theif or Hunter

LION
    1st Job: Engineer
    2nd Job: Inventor
    3rd Job: Cyber Hunter or Scientist

Skills
    Hitting a rock- Strong blow using sense
    Excavation Absorbtion- Passive, no external force can inturrupt digging
    Sixth Sense- Increases sensitivity for a long time
    Mysterious Pouch- increases number of items you can carry
    Throwing hidden arm- Allows for carrying and using hidden weapon
    Gun Posession- allows you to use guns
    Sticky Floor- Decreases enemy's escapability for awhile
    Absolute Loading- Passive, no external force can inturrupt reloading your gun
    Basic Marksmenship- Increases Power for a while
    Armour Destruction- Decrease's enemys defense for awhile
    Loading on the move- Passive, reload while moving
    Lucky Seven- Adds Luck for a while

Conclusion: If you really want a different kind of adventure, go Sense. Their digging skill pays off more than any class in the end, rich and powerful. Expect to have a bumpy ride for the first 50 levels though for a fox, and the first 30 for a Lion.

Charm Type
    I'm going to admit, i'm a bit dumb about Charms. The charm types of Trickster are Cat and Racoon. They're known for being sexy and their titles make it certain that they know it. They use attacks that aren't outright, quite unlike Warriors. I do know that Charm have the highest HP and while Power types have high defense, Charm has higher/highest. They're quite good at dodging attacks though. They also have extremely low MP. The Cat is the girl and the Racoon is the guy. Charm types are really good at being tanks. Me and my friend were low on Gil, and we kept taking turns being the tanks. So we realized that a ideal person to take the damage while we striked was a Charm, for they have the highest HP and highest defense.

CAT
    1st Job: Model
    2nd Job: Talent
    3rd Job: Idol Star or Beast Tamer

RACOON
    1st Job: Teacher
    2nd job: Card Master
    3rd Job: Gambler or Entertainer

Skills
    Smashing- attack based on flexibility
    Flexible Race- Increases attack's escapibility
    Throwing Gelder- Attacks by throwing 1000 gelder
    Magic Power Detoriation- Decreases level of magic attack power
    Removing Shield- Decrease's enemys level of magic defense
    Shield for All- increases defense of all party members
    Strong Shield- Increases defense for a long time
    Magic Mirror- Creates a defensive wall for a period of time to reflect enemy attack and at the same time inflict the damage to the Power enemy.
    Wrist Strengthing- Passive skill that augments the Slap attack by increasing its strength.
    Skunk Pouch- Knocks out enemy for awhile
    Strike of Wrath- Inflicts damage that is equal to what I have recieved.

Conclusion: To me, the Charm strikes me as a class that focuses on distracting the enemies in parties, since their attacks are weak, I figure they party often. But they're pretty damn sexy...

That ends that part.

-----------
    Now, starting up the game! I think this should of gone before the previous section, but o wellz lololo. It might not make sense a bit because i'm going to be posting SSes of the japanese version, but since the english version isn't out, this is the best way ._.

When the game opens, their will be one server choice (In the japanese one theirs two, but it doesn't matter)

It should look like this

Yes they aren't big images. >_>
    Press the green button and you're taken to the Character Creation page.

This is what it'll look like.

The first two bars are the Job and Type [ex. Charm and Cat, Power and Bufallo]
    the 3rd bar is where you input your desired IGN. The colors under it change the color of your Avatar's hair.

Press the arrows to change your character type.

What you do here is important. It determines the growth rate at which your stats will grow. Red is Power, Blue is Magic, Purple is Sense, and Orange is Charm. Each different class has one that will always remain 4. Example, Power types will always have Power at 4 in the beginnning, whilst Magic has 4 for Magic always. Sense has 4 for sense and charm has 4 for charm. Every class has a secondary stat however, for the most part. So you'll have to even out which stats are useless for whatever class you're using.
    Power- Magic and Sense are useless
    Magic- Power and Charm are useless
    Sense- Power and Magic are useless
    Charm- Power and Magic are useless
    [Note, these are not 100% correct, its just based on the characters i've experimented on]
    After picking the correct stats click the Ok button or whatever its gonna be on the english version. A popup should appear with 3 options. The first option is to go to school before the actual game and learn everything, AKA a Tutorial. the 2nd takes you straight to the game apparently and the last cancels. I won't give tell you how to do the tutorial, since its essensial that you learn it on your own.
    ---------------------
    Stats
    The stats are very different in this game. It will develop on its own, rather than you increasing is manually. If you give 4 to Power, it will increase the most per level; if you give a 1 to magic it will increase very slowly. There is no such thing as 4/4 in Trickster; all stats are continued, like it or not. For each main stat there are substats.

The substats add into different areas of your mainstat. I've input some translations.
    The substats also grow by themselves, but with Bonus Points that are rewarded every level, you can make them even stronger! These are some formulas for substat growth w/o adding bonus points.
    Power:
    Attack Power: 14+LV*4
    Attack Accuracy: 50+ (LV-1) /4
    Attack Speed: 10- (LV-1) /12

Magic:
    Max MP: 50+LV*30
    Bewitchment (MATK): 50+ (LV-1) /4
    Magic Defense: LV*4-14

Sense:
    Weight Capacity: 620+LV*80
    Perception: (LV-1) /4
    Luck: (LV-1) /4

Charm:
    Max HP: 90+LV*30
    Defense: LV*4-8
    Evasion: (LV-1) /4
    4 Bonus points are rewarded per level, and 4 bonus points are needed to level up a substat.
    -------------
    Drilling
    Drilling is a very big part of the game. When you drill, a bar will appear on your avatar. The objective of drilling it to keep it as close to the blue line that appears around the middle of the bar for the best drilling. If you go to low you won't drill at all, if you go too high the drilling will stop. Also, in certain locations, you will suddenly stop drilling and a popup will appear [I haven't been able to decipher what it says yet, but most likely something like "There is no drilling here" or "Reached the end" etc]. Here is a pic of drilling
    user posted image
    See the 5m thing falling out? That means you've drilling 5meters so far. The more come out, the more likely a item will popup, so keep drilling! Drilling is also a invaluable way to level up during lower levels. A magician, who is the 2nd best at drilling, can drill its way until it has better spells, and a Sense can drill all the way to 50 if it wants. Drilling is pretty slow though, although training regularily with a sense type until higher levels is slow anyways. To control the drill handle, hold the mouse click down and it will fill up. Let it go and it will decrease. I usually drill by tapping the mouse several times to keep it right on the line. There are many quests that require drilling to do them. They usually have great EXP and are also re-doable, some you can do again 5 times and some 25!
    --------------
    Composition
    I don't know much about it. A sense type is the best to compose with, and when you compose, their is a certain % chance that it will work or not. If it works you recieve a item.
    -------------
    Refining
    Ah, refining equipment; Those who've played alot of games know about this. When you refine something, there is a chance it'll become much stronger, but theres also a chance it'll fail and be unusable. Its a hefty decision, and items that can only be acquired once shouldn't push it on the refining. Maybe refining it once or twice, but you risk losing it all. You can refine in Aquaris or Carbaigle. These places are far from the beginning point however, so you won't be refining immediatly. You need certain materials to refine with, and you must mine them from certain mines. 4 mines exist total, all crawling with monsters. Different materials come from different mines, so you should check up on your own if you're looking for a certain object.
    ---------------
    Equipment Growth
    Its kind of like using a scroll. If you have a sword with +15 power, you can add +5 Luck if you wanted to. Growth is kinda expensive though. ._. I've never done growth before though. I'll try it later =/ and add more.
    ----------------
    Job changes
    You change jobs at different levels by talking to your appropiate guide. At level 30 you reach 1st job (it might seem far but it isn't really). At level 50 you get your 2nd job, and at level 70 (I believe) you get 3rd job. However, doing a job change requires some items that you must mine.
    ---------------
    Different Areas
    I'm going to copy/paste some info about all the areas released thus far.

Coral Beach
    Sparkling white beaches and a tropical atmosphere greet new characters upon their arrival on Caballa Island. This is one of the two starting areas that characters are sent to, and Blooming Coral, the sunny seaside village of Coral Beach, is a bustling and busy place to be. Tucked away in a secret cove accessible only through the mines of Ghost Blue, this beautiful town has everything a new adventurer could need, and is the headquarters of the Skill Guides. Visit their shop, accept some monster quests from the local Monster Guild, and chat with some of the residents of this warm, tropical locale.

Marine Desert
    Drifting desert sand among the ancient stone monuments decorate the dry yet river-laden wasteland of Caballa Island. Paradise, the town of Marine Desert is just that, an oasis in the middle of the scorched plains. This is the second of the two starting areas for new characters, but is no less active than its sister city of Blooming Coral. For new adventurers there awaits a number of quests and foes to deal with, and the area boasts a network of underground tombs and passageways within its majestic pyramids.

Ghost Blue
    Deep in the depths of Caballa Island there exists a secret underwater region, accessible only through a complex structure of caverns winding their way under Coral Beach. Light barely reaches this calm, quiet dwelling of the island's aquatic creatures. Nestled at the heart of Ghost Blue is the village of Aquarius, offering a cool and dark, but friendly atmosphere to adventurers who grow weary of the hot, sunny beaches and deserts. Aquarius holds a secret however, and the locals talk of rumors of an abandoned network of pipelines below the city, leading to the lair of a dreadful monster. Only Nora, as green as he is mysterious, knows the truth to the nightmarish pipedream.

Emerald Forest
    Being centrally located, most adventurers find themselves in these lush green forests not long after beginning their adventures. Emerald Forest offers passage between many of the islands areas via the town of Megalopolis, a hub for adventurers of any ability. Megalopolis offers the amenities of a full-sized town, and then some. Stop by the Skill Shop and meet the Master Guides, or visit the Guild Management building and register your group. After taking a walk through the shop-covered streets, rest in the commons area and chat with other adventurers. As numerous as its services are, information of all kinds can be found in this bright, sparkling town.

Oops Wharf
    Once a breezy, carefree port, these docks are now plagued by evil. Slowly the area fell to ruin, and the mutated inhabitants now wander the streets of what used to be a small Caribbean town, looking for trespassers. Ships, long lost at sea, began to return, manned by ghosts and zombies, drawn to the wharf's eternal darkness. Seasoned adventurers, too, are lured to the area, but for different reasons. Beyond the wharf is an area rich with buried treasure. Despite all this, one area of the wharf remains unchanged, basking in the sun and sea air as it has since the island was inhabited. Yet, it is but a painful memory of the splendor and fortune this port town used to enjoy.

Haunted School
    Some say it was the school, just off the piers of Oops Wharf that led to the dark downfall of that entire side of the island. Evil seeping from the school affected the surrounding areas, and they have never been the same again. Be that as it may, nobody can remember the school any other way than it is now, a haven for ghosts, skeletons, and monsters. The school itself is large, and it takes a veteran adventurer to make it from the entrance all the way to the third floor, where the source of the evil lurks. No one knows why Don Caballa allowed the school to fall under such conditions, but rumor has it that as it darkened more and more, the school was filled with all manner of gems and coins to make it a digger's dream, even though to anyone else it would be but a nightmare.

Caballa Runs
    Ruins of an ancient civilization have slowly, but steadily, been uncovered on the southern part of the island. To visit it even now, it would be easy to see the many excavation camps and artifacts that still litter the landscape. For all the barren look and feel of the ruins, the unearthed village, Azteca, still holds remarkable splendor in its unique architecture and historical relics. Tunnels have recently been uncovered that lead underground into winding caverns. Very few have dared to set foot into the caverns, however, as there have been reports of strange noises coming from deep within the caves.

Black Swamp
    The ancient ruins around Azteca give way to dense jungle growth, leading to the swampy marshlands of the Black Swamp. Only the most daring adventurers come to find the beauty of the secret village Karbaigal. This marshland causes the vegetation, and enemies it seems, to grow to enormous proportions, and within this village are flowers and trees that would put to shame anything that even a master gardener could produce. Not many survive the return trip, however, as the monsters are twice as mean, and very unhappy that the area has been turned into an adventurer's tourist spot.

Rose Garden
    Just on the outskirts of Megalopolis is the Rose Garden. Special care and effort was put into making these royal gardens breathtaking in appearance. At the entrance of the Rose Garden lies the special Event Garden, and it is here that special events are held, including arena battles and wedding ceremonies. Unfortunately, the royal palace has not the splendor that the gardens do. It had been uninhabited for years before it fell into disrepair, and vampires took up residence. Howls of werewolves can be heard coming from the palace, and some have said they've seen strange winged creatures flying around the palace on cold, dark evenings. None have yet investigated the truth behind the matter, however.

Snow Hill
    Behind the Rose Garden is a majestic, mountainous region affectionately known as Snow Hill. Polar bears and snowmen are the primary inhabitants of this cold, icy region, although fairies have also been spotted darting around behind the snowbanks. A vast cavern of crystal and ice lies within the mountains, for adventurers restless with normal fare on Caballa Island. Some of the toughest monsters can be found roaming these caves. The harsh snow and ice this region sees does not make it a friendly environment for the weak.

Techichi Volcano
    Dormant for years, Techichi Volcano is still a scorched, barren wasteland. Inherently a mountainous region, the terrain is rugged and worn, but that doesn't keep everyone away. Right in the middle of this parched area is a lone cabin, inhabited by an elderly couple. They open their home as a waypoint for weary adventurers, and always have stories to tell of the region to those that would listen. Techichi Volcano is overshadowed, however, by something even more ominous, Tabasco Volcano. With all that Techichi has to offer, it is still only the training grounds for what is to come, as adventurers climb higher and higher.

Tabasco Volcano
    High in the sky, above the clouds and overlooking the entire island of Caballa is Tabasco Volcano, an inferno of molten rock and lava. Tabasco is very much an active volcano. This burning land has given rise to the unfriendliest of beasts, and they are always ready to snack on a cool adventurer. Deep within the volcano have been heard roars of anger, and humongous tracks can be seen even at the entrance to the volcano. Something large makes Tabasco Volcano its home. Only the best adventurers need apply.
    All of the info about the Lands go this trixter site
    -----------------
    PVP
    Eeek PVP! fun fun fun. There are many different kinds of PVP, but two modes; Free for all or 1 VS 1. I believe their are teams also. To do PVP, you must be in a PVP zone. The golden rule of PVP is to have etiquette. Never attack someone in the PVP zone without warning or invitation to. If you lounge in the zone long enough someone will ask you to PVP. There are 10+ different modes, from Capture the Flag to Tag to just regular everyone facing off against each other. This is in Free For all mode. One on One is just..one on one. ._.
    --------------
    Card Battling
    You can play people in cards! Like some Yugioh stuff o_O Or Match Cards from MS lol. I'll write here later, gonna try it later today x3

Well, thats the end of it...for now o_o Learn the basics on your own xP
    If anyone has a question don't hesitate to ask o.o;;
    English Trickster opens up on July 24th, midnight on EST time.
    Credit goes to Urekiam/Maikeru/Mike for helping me experiment, John for staying up w/ me creating formulas, Horasu the 14 year old w/ 1 pube for helping me experiment, tricksters.50webs.com for jumpstarting me. o_o
    -------------------------------
    LINKS FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TRICKSTER
    www.tricksteronline.com (english website)
    www.trickster.jp (japanese website)
    http://tricksters.50webs.com/ (Fan Site)
    ^ NOTE: IT IS NOT MY GUIDE. It's my friend's friend's guide. ;O

So yeah .. comes out July 24th.
    And, I am going to be a sheep.

EDIT: btw, I just registered for that Kingdom of Loathing thing. And, I think I'm a saucepan thing... oO; *forgot the name of it* x_x
    &lt;3

Elite Trainer

Haha, yeah, hence the nickname of my Misdreavus! whoo! Ive been gone for a week! Its pretty cool to come back on and see 200 adventures! ^^

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yeah, I registered for it too. I'm a seal clubber...currently drunk off my ass.
    [COLOR=red]Adoptees

ASB Team:Can you believe I only wanted 6?

Thanks, Saffire Persian!(If you like the banner, go ask her to make you one, too.)

ASBRPG Card

Elite Trainer

Lol, huzzah, its getting even more popular ^^ send me a message Ace!

Blue blue Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wow, so many people are signing up. Well, the game is implementing a lot of changes now, so now's a good time to join - you'll get to see everything kick off.

And send me a message too, huh, Trey?