Quote Originally Posted by kainashi
on a sidenote, don't add pichu. he'll get mad at you over nothing and take you off his list!!
LOL ... partly wrong, since I have lied a whole lot and I'll be leaving TPM once I get things sorted out. First off, my name isn't 'Tom' and secondly, I'm really f.......... I rather not mention it. x.x;; ...

And thirdly, you offended me multiple times, and every single time I talk to you, I get pissed off. >=O

And why am I posting here ?

Well, Gunbound has opened up a new game called "Gunbound Championships"
They put up two new mobiles:

Kalsiddon:

Feature:
The controls for Kalsiddon are completely different to BigFoot. All missiles must be shot at a high angle for a 100% target hit. If you shoot at a low angle, the missile will scatter and hit at an unpredicted angle as it won’t have been able to lock into target properly. If you miss the target, it can still cause some damage to the surrounding mobiles as it is a electrical mobile. However, the extra damage inflicted by the electric shock can only be given once and therefore is not very effective when you’re using Dual Item.

Weapon 1 : The warhead splits into 2 homing missiles. The warhead splits just when it begins to fall and the homing missiles then searches for its target. However if you shoot too low, the missiles will scatter and hit before it gets a chance to find its target and may cause unwanted damage to team members.

Weapon 2 : The warhead splits into 4 homing missiles when it begins to fall.

SS Weapon : The warhead first splits into 4 homing missiles, then later splits into 8 homing missile. Once perfected, you can cause enormous damage by targeting all 8 homing missiles onto one enemy.

Advantage
: Is one of the most powerful mobiles if you’re confident in
: high angle shots.

Disadvantage
: Cannot shoot in close range and need to be shot at a high
: angle.

J. Frog:

Feature
J.Frog spits out Jelly missiles which stick onto the surface and roll toward the enemy. J.Frog puts a special spin on the Jelly to make it roll either forward or backwards.

Weapon 1 and Weapon 2 has the same delay time but rolls in a different direction. Select your weapon by calculating whether your enemy is on the right side or left side of the weapon’s landing position.

SS Weapons is a powerful Laser type Jelly that continuously emits energy causing constant damage to all mobiles around it. It will roll forward and is especially effective on mobiles on small floating terrains (opposite of Grub’s SS weapon)

Advantage
: Very High Attack rate with higher than average Defense and
: Energy rate. It has the perfect SS weapon for attacking
: mobiles on floating terrains.

Disadvantage
: Need to carefully calculate time and distance to avoid the
: Jelly rolling over your opponent and hitting a team mate
: instead. The Jelly does not explode on impact, but
: explodes after a certain period so you must be precise!

P.S. in your post, "he" actually is wrong.