Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9

Quote Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
    Pyrusette
    The two Pokemon vanish from sight, melding into the surroundings. Suddenly, you see a flash in the corner of your eye, attacks meeting. You quickly scan the nothingness, knowing that there is something there. A few more flashes appear, the two Dark Pokemon clashing. With a final flash, the two Pokemon are repelled into opposite ends, sliding in the dirt, struggling for traction. The two begin to pant, tired from the match. You toss an Ultra Ball at the Chimecho, the laser enveloping the Pokemon and drawing it in.

You caught Level 8 Chimecho
    South Caverns
    Great, but what gender is it? ^^;;

I'll continue on.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsong
    cloudizme

Walking over to the gastly and the carvanha, you attempt to talk to them. However they are too absorbed in their conversation to notice you. You stand there listening to the conversation and are surprised to learn that they are discussing going out on a date. O.o What will you do?
    North Caverns

I guess I'll leave them to their business and continue on.

andyizcool
    You tell the Sneasel that you want to be its friend. It stares at you, questioning your trustworthiness, continuing to sharpen it's claws. You both stand in silence, staring at each other. What do you do?
    Can I just leave this place and travel to the South Caverns please?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wild Eevee~
    With a nod from you, Meditite dashes over and grabs onto the Primeapes leg, giving Umbreon time to recover...before it suddenly phases out and vanishes.
    Primeape stops struggling at that-when Umbreon materialises behind it, and slams into it.
    Heracross doesn't seem to happy about what's just happened to its buddy, so it comes charging over..but Umbreon scoops Meditite up and does exactly the same thing again, this time knocking Heracross into Primeape, so they end up in a heap on the floor.
    Poochyena and Makuhita both bust into cheers.
    What are you going to do?

soggy_cardboard~
    Ignoring the playful Pokémon, you continue on, when you notice a small ripple in the lakes surface-next second, there's a splash as a massive Mantine bursts out from the water, sending water flying everywhere before it crashes back into the water, sending waves of water in all directions.
    A flicker of red then catches your eye-a Magikarp and a Goldeen were caught up in the waves and are now frantically trying to get control of where they're swimming.

Dragon Rider~
    *Hands over a Poké Ball, Great Ball and an Ultra Ball*

Shuppet and Misdreavus respond eagerly to your challenge and swiftly line up on one side of the cave, waiting for you to send out your Pokémon.
    Deciding that Dark types will be good in this fight, you send out Nightmare and your Sharpedo, who both assume their battle positions...or at least do until Sharpedo wobbles and falls over, due to the lack of water.
    Nightmare grins in a 'dignity at all times' kind of way, and shoves its teammate back into position, all the while awaiting your orders.

Pyrusette~
    Ah, it's female^_^

With a new captee, you triumphantly decide to continue on.
    After a couple of minutes, you begin to wonder why you haven't spotted any more Pokémon.....five minutes later you're even more curious...ten...fifteen....until finally, after twenty minutes, you see an Abra crouching on the floor ahead.
    It looks up curiously as you approach, but doesn't stop what it's doing-now that you're closer you can see that it's using its psychic powers to stop something further on.
    Edging past it, you glance round the corner and see a Magmar emitting a constant smog, surrounded by the blue of the Abras pyschic powers.

cloudizme~
    Leavinf the two 'lovebirds' behind, you hurry on into the next cavern, where you're instantly confronted with a large gathering of Snorunt, who are all talking in low voices.
    They don't seem to notice that you're here, and even when you walk slowly over, they don't look up, just keep on talking.
    Suddenly something nudges the back of your leg..a Dusclops is standing right behind you, waving it arms around and looking from you to the Snorunt and back again.

andyizcool~
    Deciding to leave the Sneasel and the North Caverns behind, you go to try your luck at the South Caverns.
    As you arrive, you get a brief glimpse of dark, rough, stone walls, when suddenly something large and white comes hurtling towards you and happily jumps up, yelling happily.
    It's an Absol, and from the looks of it, it's decided to give you a warm welcome to the South Caverns.
    Glancing beyond it, you also notice a couple of Unown which then spin together and from the word 'hi'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    andyizcool~
    Deciding to leave the Sneasel and the North Caverns behind, you go to try your luck at the South Caverns.
    As you arrive, you get a brief glimpse of dark, rough, stone walls, when suddenly something large and white comes hurtling towards you and happily jumps up, yelling happily.
    It's an Absol, and from the looks of it, it's decided to give you a warm welcome to the South Caverns.
    Glancing beyond it, you also notice a couple of Unown which then spin together and from the word 'hi'.
    South Caverns

I'll just go deeper into the Caverns.

Also since it's Monday could I have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball please?

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~
    Leavinf the two 'lovebirds' behind, you hurry on into the next cavern, where you're instantly confronted with a large gathering of Snorunt, who are all talking in low voices.
    They don't seem to notice that you're here, and even when you walk slowly over, they don't look up, just keep on talking.
    Suddenly something nudges the back of your leg..a Dusclops is standing right behind you, waving it arms around and looking from you to the Snorunt and back again.
    North Caverns

I'll ask the Dusclops what is happening here.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy
    You check if Jovi is alright, the spiky electric Pokemon nodding. You hop back aboard the Ponyta, the wavering flames emitting warmness. The Xatu raises it's wing and tells you to stop. The green bird offers to tell you your future, as well as recall your past. You notice that his eyes seem to stare past you, toward something...deeper... What do you do?
    South Caverns

I'll thank it for its offer, but explain that I'd rather take life as it comes. If it insists I will listen but have Jovi (jolteon) be on his guard and if it tries any funny business, attack it. If we can get away, we'll continue our search through the caverns.
    I was skipped ^^;

andyizcool

*hands over the pokeballs* Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue deeper into the caverns. Soon, you hear barking. As you near the source of the sound, you see a growlithe barking at a baltoy. A vulpix sits behind the growlithe and giggles at it. What will you do?

cloudizme

Not knowing what is going on, you ask the Dusclops what is going on. The ghost just shrugs, and motions to a room. Evidently it thinks its best if the two of you get out before the snorunt notice you. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Sorry, Amy^_^

Hesitantly, you decline it's offer, but keep a wary eye on it, to make sure that it doesn't mind.
    Luckily, it just shrugs and says 'your loss', before stepping out of your way.
    Slightly relieved, you nod to the Ponyta to continue moving, which it does.
    As you speed up, you keep an eye out for any random Pokémon that might appear...and so you suddenly notice two continous flickers of blue, coming from ahead.
    Ponyta slows down as you approach them, and you see a Mr. Mime miming to create barriers of pyschic energy, while a Lunatone spirals around, trying to attack it.

andyizcool

*hands over the pokeballs* Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue deeper into the caverns. Soon, you hear barking. As you near the source of the sound, you see a growlithe barking at a baltoy. A vulpix sits behind the growlithe and giggles at it. What will you do?
    South Caverns

I'll just wave at them and continue deeper into the cavern.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Sorry, Amy^_^

Hesitantly, you decline it's offer, but keep a wary eye on it, to make sure that it doesn't mind.
    Luckily, it just shrugs and says 'your loss', before stepping out of your way.
    Slightly relieved, you nod to the Ponyta to continue moving, which it does.
    As you speed up, you keep an eye out for any random Pokémon that might appear...and so you suddenly notice two continous flickers of blue, coming from ahead.
    Ponyta slows down as you approach them, and you see a Mr. Mime miming to create barriers of pyschic energy, while a Lunatone spirals around, trying to attack it.
    South Caverns

No worries. ^^

Not what i'm looking for, so well continue deeper. Edit: It'll probably be easier for me to get what i'm looking for by breeding for it. So I'll just try that instead ^^;

andyizcool

You wave at the vulpix, and she nodds. You then turn and head deeper into the caverns. As you continue deeper, you find another absol. This time, its playing tag with a houndour. A torchic sits on the sidelines, watching them play. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

Dragon Rider~
    *Hands over a Poké Ball, Great Ball and an Ultra Ball*

Shuppet and Misdreavus respond eagerly to your challenge and swiftly line up on one side of the cave, waiting for you to send out your Pokémon.
    Deciding that Dark types will be good in this fight, you send out Nightmare and your Sharpedo, who both assume their battle positions...or at least do until Sharpedo wobbles and falls over, due to the lack of water.
    Nightmare grins in a 'dignity at all times' kind of way, and shoves its teammate back into position, all the while awaiting your orders.
    North Caverns

My Sneasel is just how I wanted it to be... Okay, Nightmare, use a combination of Quick Attacks and Slashes on the Misdreavus, and Sharpedo, use Focus Energy, then Bites and Rages on Shuppet.

andyizcool

You wave at the vulpix, and she nodds. You then turn and head deeper into the caverns. As you continue deeper, you find another absol. This time, its playing tag with a houndour. A torchic sits on the sidelines, watching them play. What will you do?
    South Caverns

I'll ask the Torchic how long Absol and Houndour have been playing tag. I'll also see if Torchic knows anything about these caverns. Maybe my Wartortle could have a friendly chat with the Torchic.

Originally Posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive
    Ignoring the playful Pokémon, you continue on, when you notice a small ripple in the lakes surface-next second, there's a splash as a massive Mantine bursts out from the water, sending water flying everywhere before it crashes back into the water, sending waves of water in all directions.
    A flicker of red then catches your eye-a Magikarp and a Goldeen were caught up in the waves and are now frantically trying to get control of where they're swimming.
    Hmm, tempting. But I'll continue on.

>Lake<

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme

Not knowing what is going on, you ask the Dusclops what is going on. The ghost just shrugs, and motions to a room. Evidently it thinks its best if the two of you get out before the snorunt notice you. What will you do?
    North Caverns

Taking Dusclops's warning I'll sneak around all the Snorunt and escape to the next cave with Dusclops.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette~
    Ah, it's female^_^

With a new captee, you triumphantly decide to continue on.
    After a couple of minutes, you begin to wonder why you haven't spotted any more Pokémon.....five minutes later you're even more curious...ten...fifteen....until finally, after twenty minutes, you see an Abra crouching on the floor ahead.
    It looks up curiously as you approach, but doesn't stop what it's doing-now that you're closer you can see that it's using its psychic powers to stop something further on.
    Edging past it, you glance round the corner and see a Magmar emitting a constant smog, surrounded by the blue of the Abras pyschic powers.
    South Caverns

I'll carefully go past and continue on.

Dragon Rider (Do I suffer horrible death? :O :O :O lol)
    Nightmare disappears into a blur, speeding toward the Ghost Pokemon. The Misdreavus's eyes begin to glow and releases a ball of shimmering light, trying to drive the Dark Pokemon to confusion. Sneasel appears right behind the unsuspecting Ghost and performs a slash...only to fall right through the Misdreavus. Misdreavus laughs at Nightmare's futile attempts to damage it, and reaches for the fallen Dark Pokemon with an ethreal force. The Scythe-armed Pokemon begins to pant...strangely getting tired.

Meanwhile, Sharpedo closes its eyes, focusing upon its inner energy. Erupting in a grand, white aura, Sharpedo releases its inner strength...only to fall over again. I don't think Sharpedos do well without water :/ The Shuppet blasts the defenseless Sharpedo with a beam of darkish energy, the beam enveloping the Shark Pokemon. Sharpedo shakes the blast off, but cannot get off it's side. Hmm...not to great of choices here. What do you do?

Andyizcool
    You walk up to the Torchic and ask it about the Absol and Houndour’s game of tag. Torchic says they’ve been at it for a while now. The orange bird asks you if you have any more questions. You inquire about the caves. Torchic says it doesn’t no much about it, except that there are some tricky Ghost and Dark types that well…like to play tricks. It then hands you a Survey Card o_O It says “Did you find this information useful? Vote now.” You continue to read. “SOUTHERN CAVES POKEMON WELCOMING COMMITTEE. Was our representatives helpful? 1 2 3 4 5 Did you find what you were looking for? 1 2 3 4 5…” o_O What do you do?

soggy
    You continue to traverse around the Lake, keeping a sharp eye out for the Pokemon you seek. You see a strange troop of water Pokemon…a Psyduck, a Squirtle, a Staryu, and a Lotad standing in front of a Totodile…who seems to be conducting a dance lesson o_O You watch the Pokemon as they flail around, the hopeless movements causing the Totodile much frustration. What do you do?

cloudizme
    You follow the Dusclops advice and disappear into the next room. You glance around, eyeing a few Mr. Mime, Jynx, and Kadabra…all having a party o_O They’re playing party games, specifically, Marco Polo You begin to wonder how they can play if they’re psychic. Suddenly, a voice pops in your head in reply, “Because all the other Psychic Pokemon put up mind blocks so I can’t trace them”, and the blindfolded Kadabra catches you. Oops. I guess your it What do you do?

Pyrusette
    You carefully walk around the Magmar…until you find yourself trapped in a blue barrier…much like that Magmar. You take this chance to examine your surroundings. There is only two openings in the room. The one that you walked in through…and one with a strange blue light at the end. You turn to the Magmar, who begins to choke in the contained clouds of his own smog :/ What do you do?
    ----------
    It has been a whole year since the events that occurred during the Tremor Games. Much of the wreckage has been cleared and repaired, plants planted to bring life back to the areas. But, even now, the citizens of the Crystal Caves still have not recovered from the destruction that took place. Sections of the caves are still in such condition that they are inhabitable and travel still isn’t advised.

Through the destruction of this even, however, new sections of the Crystal Caves have been uncovered.

Shrine of Time
    A hidden rainforest, filled with exotic plant-life. The atmosphere is humid and the temperatures are high. This location is sealed off by a thick patch of vines that seems to be purposefully forming a gate…re-growing within a few minutes. Only someone with the “Cut” Skill may enter.
    Pokemon: Grass (100%)

Shrine of the Sun
    Rumor has it that the source of the life-bringing light of the Crystal Caves is contained here. A large forest surrounding an with a glowing, yellow ore with a single tree growing from the lava itself, located on top of a sheer cliff made of the finest Crystal Caves trademark crystal. Only someone with the “Fly” Skill may enter.
    Pokemon: Flying (100%)

The Volcano
    A wide, mysterious land shroud in fog, across a river with strong, raging rapids. Through the dense fog, you can see a giant peak, glowing in red, molten lava. Rumor has it that a fast Pokemon has been seen, speeding around the land, blur-like. Only someone with the “Surf” Skill may enter.
    Pokemon: Fire (100%)

The Ruins
    Seismic waves from the Tremor Games have unearthed the ruins of an ancient city, showing that a sentient species had lived here, long ago. What ever happened to this place…no one knows for sure. Only someone with the “Strength” Skill may open the heavy gates of the ruins and enter.
    Pokemon: Psychic (100%)

Cavern of Darkness
    A cavern deep under the Crystal Caves. No light has ever made it to this dark cavern. Only someone with the “Flash” Skill may venture through this place.
    Pokemon: Dark (100%)

The Whirlpools
    Seemingly everlasting proof of the destruction that occurred a year ago, the whirlpools rage over a totally submerged part of the caves. Once place teaming with life, it is now only a ruin of the past. The only object seemingly untouched is a cavern at the bottom of the water. Only someone with the “Whirlpool” skill may enter.
    Pokemon: Steel (100%)

Shrine of Suicune
    As the paths were cleared, people ventured deeper into the Caves, exploring unmapped territory. At the source of bloodline of the Crystal Caves, is a giant waterfall, the crystal clear water pouring from its peak. At the top, is a shrine dedicated to Suicune. The salt water seems to flow into the shrine…and out comes the purified water… Only someone with the “Waterfall” skill may enter.
    Pokemon: Water (100%)

Shipwreck
    At the bottom of a now uncovered lake in the caves, there is a mysterious ship. No one knows where the ship came from or how it got there...though we know it wont be going away anytime soon. It is rumored that this location is haunted by the very people and Pokemon that died on that ship. Only someone with the “Dive” skill may enter.
    Pokemon: Ghost (100%)

Magnetic North
    People have always been confused by why their compass arrows always pointed down—now they know why. A cave hidden deep under the Crystal Caves, it holds the center of the magnetic field of the Crystal Caves. An immovable rock is in the way of the entrance. Only someone with the “Rock Smash” skill may enter.
    Pokemon: Electric (100%)

NOTE: You must have the corresponding Secret Machines to enter these locations.

What are Secret Machines, you ask? Sources indicate that these "SMs" teach special skills, named after certain attacks, though are different than the attack counterparts. Where can you find SMs? Currently, we don't know...though there have been rumors that they are scattered around the Crystal Caves, left behind by some unknown civilization. Now if only we had something to help us locate these items...

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Banned

With a nod from you, Meditite dashes over and grabs onto the Primeapes leg, giving Umbreon time to recover...before it suddenly phases out and vanishes.
    Primeape stops struggling at that-when Umbreon materialises behind it, and slams into it.
    Heracross doesn't seem to happy about what's just happened to its buddy, so it comes charging over..but Umbreon scoops Meditite up and does exactly the same thing again, this time knocking Heracross into Primeape, so they end up in a heap on the floor.
    Poochyena and Makuhita both bust into cheers.
    East Cavern

I'll congradulate Meditite and Umbreon.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette
    You carefully walk around the Magmar…until you find yourself trapped in a blue barrier…much like that Magmar. You take this chance to examine your surroundings. There is only two openings in the room. The one that you walked in through…and one with a strange blue light at the end. You turn to the Magmar, who begins to choke in the contained clouds of his own smog :/ What do you do?
    South Caverns

If I can still talk, I'll ask the Abra very nicely to let us go... uh, please? O_O

Ahh yes, the Tremor Games... that was quite fun. I lost to Amy in a tiebreaker, if I remember correctly...

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme
    You follow the Dusclops advice and disappear into the next room. You glance around, eyeing a few Mr. Mime, Jynx, and Kadabra…all having a party o_O They’re playing party games, specifically, Marco Polo You begin to wonder how they can play if they’re psychic. Suddenly, a voice pops in your head in reply, “Because all the other Psychic Pokemon put up mind blocks so I can’t trace them”, and the blindfolded Kadabra catches you. Oops. I guess your it What do you do?
    North Caverns

I'll tell them all I don't want to play.

I'm going to make a change. I'll go to the Desert, theres some ground pokemon I want to capture.

Also will we find the SMs in the Capture Center?

Andyizcool
    You walk up to the Torchic and ask it about the Absol and Houndour’s game of tag. Torchic says they’ve been at it for a while now. The orange bird asks you if you have any more questions. You inquire about the caves. Torchic says it doesn’t no much about it, except that there are some tricky Ghost and Dark types that well…like to play tricks. It then hands you a Survey Card o_O It says “Did you find this information useful? Vote now.” You continue to read. “SOUTHERN CAVES POKEMON WELCOMING COMMITTEE. Was our representatives helpful? 1 2 3 4 5 Did you find what you were looking for? 1 2 3 4 5…” o_O What do you do?
    South Caverns

I guess I'll help these Pokemon in their survey.
    Did you find this information useful? Yes
    Was our representatives helpful? 4
    Did you find what you were looking for? 2

Banned

Dragon Rider (Do I suffer horrible death? :O :O :O lol)
    Nightmare disappears into a blur, speeding toward the Ghost Pokemon. The Misdreavus's eyes begin to glow and releases a ball of shimmering light, trying to drive the Dark Pokemon to confusion. Sneasel appears right behind the unsuspecting Ghost and performs a slash...only to fall right through the Misdreavus. Misdreavus laughs at Nightmare's futile attempts to damage it, and reaches for the fallen Dark Pokemon with an ethreal force. The Scythe-armed Pokemon begins to pant...strangely getting tired.

Meanwhile, Sharpedo closes its eyes, focusing upon its inner energy. Erupting in a grand, white aura, Sharpedo releases its inner strength...only to fall over again. I don't think Sharpedos do well without water :/ The Shuppet blasts the defenseless Sharpedo with a beam of darkish energy, the beam enveloping the Shark Pokemon. Sharpedo shakes the blast off, but cannot get off it's side. Hmm...not to great of choices here. What do you do?
    North Caverns
    Holy crap, bad odds. Time to go back on our deal, though. I'll shout out "Sorry to go back on our wager!" and send out Cynda quil to shoot ember at both of themand we'll run to the West Caverns.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudizme
    North Caverns
    Also will we find the SMs in the Capture Center?
    I think I've left quite a bit of clues to how to find them. An item is reintroduced within a week of the Secret Locations and then that item "searches for items" and the SMs are hidden around the Crystal Caves... Alrighty

Wild Eevee
    You congratulate the victorious Pokemon, their faces beaming. The defeated Pokemon walk up to the Meditite and Umbreon, hands extended for a good match handshake. The Pokemon shake hands/paws/whatnot and commend each other for a great match. What do you do?

Pyrusette
    You ask the Abra if it would release the Magmar and you. You then realize that the Abra is all the way in the other room and sigh. Suddenly, a voice echos through your mind. "I'm sorry for the inconvience...but I cannot continue...at least not yet...not until it is done." You begin to wonder what is being "done" and you remember the glowing room. You turn back...and begin to hear some...chanting? o_o The blue light begins to flash. THUD! You turn around and see the Magmar has fallen down. What do you do?

cloudizme
    You tell the Pokemon that you do not want to play. The Pokemon sigh at your refusal to play. They take the blindfold and hang it on the wall. One of the Mr. Mime's says something about a banquet in the next room. Oh well, and onward you go to the Desert. You step into the burning heat of the Desert, the sunlight raining down upon you, the heat seeping into your body. You raise your hand to wipe a sweatbead off your forehead as you trudge through the sand. You plop down on the warm silica, exausted in the heat. Suddenly, two Diglett pop out of the ground. What do you do?

andyizcool
    You fill out the card and hand it back to the Torchic. The Torchic chirps happily and takes the card and runs off to the end of the room, where there is a submission box o_o What a strange room. What do you do now?

Dragon Rider
    Well...thats not very nice. You yell out a sorry and send out Cyndaquil, blasting the two Pokemon with an Ember. Recalling your Pokemon, you quickly dash off, the two Pokemon yelling at you about your dishonesty. Suddenly, the two Pokemon phase from out of the ground and lift you up into the air. Shuppet begins to glow with dark energy, eyes turning red. Blood falls from it's pores, splattering upon you, putting a Curse on you. The two Pokemon cackle at you. The Shuppet floats away, leaving you wonder what kind of Curse has been done to you. Misdreavus blasts you with a Psywave, propelling you into a wall. You begin to wish you saw that match through...what do you do?

TPM IRC Chat

Originally Posted by pokemasterfrank
    soggy
    You continue to traverse around the Lake, keeping a sharp eye out for the Pokemon you seek. You see a strange troop of water Pokemon...a Psyduck, a Squirtle, a Staryu, and a Lotad standing in front of a Totodile...who seems to be conducting a dance lesson o_O You watch the Pokemon as they flail around, the hopeless movements causing the Totodile much frustration. What do you do?
    Arh. Even more tempting. But...I'll continue on pls

>Lake<

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme
    You tell the Pokemon that you do not want to play. The Pokemon sigh at your refusal to play. They take the blindfold and hang it on the wall. One of the Mr. Mime's says something about a banquet in the next room. Oh well, and onward you go to the Desert. You step into the burning heat of the Desert, the sunlight raining down upon you, the heat seeping into your body. You raise your hand to wipe a sweatbead off your forehead as you trudge through the sand. You plop down on the warm silica, exausted in the heat. Suddenly, two Diglett pop out of the ground. What do you do?
    Desert

I'll say hi to the Diglett and move on.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette
    You ask the Abra if it would release the Magmar and you. You then realize that the Abra is all the way in the other room and sigh. Suddenly, a voice echos through your mind. "I'm sorry for the inconvience...but I cannot continue...at least not yet...not until it is done." You begin to wonder what is being "done" and you remember the glowing room. You turn back...and begin to hear some...chanting? o_o The blue light begins to flash. THUD! You turn around and see the Magmar has fallen down. What do you do?
    South Caverns

Ooook, I'll send out Lirit, my Chimecho, just in case, then go towards the blue-lit room.

andyizcool
    You fill out the card and hand it back to the Torchic. The Torchic chirps happily and takes the card and runs off to the end of the room, where there is a submission box o_o What a strange room. What do you do now?
    South Caverns

I think we'll just continue deeper into the caverns searching for more Pokemon.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

soggy_cardboard~
    Leaving the un-coordinated Pokémon behind, you trek further on around the Lake.
    Suddenly, from your left comes a high-pitched scream; a flash of red, then a frenzied looking Corphish comes tearing past, legs flailing and dives into the water.
    Pausing to see what'll happen, you try and catch another sight of it...when suddenly it bursts back onto the surface, gripping the tail of a Whiscash in one of its claws.
    It's acting very proud of itself....although the Whiscash is just staring around, oblivious to what's going on.

cloudizme~
    Cheerfully waving at the two Diglett, you press on, when suddenly you notice what looks like a small sand-storm approaching; not wanting to be caught up in it, you quickly look round for a safe place to hide.
    There're a couple of rocks off to your right, but before you can move towards them, the sand-storm is suddenly upon you.
    Squinting against the blinding sand, you can just make out a spinning, red and orange object.

Pyrusette~
    Lirit bursts from its Poké Ball in a flash of white light, and instantly squeals as it notices the flashing light and the shining entrance.
    Gritting your teeth, you step towards the blue-lit room; as the containing light around you, Chirit and the Magmar fades away.
    Catiously edging your way over to the entrance to the other room, you slowly peer round the edge, hoping to get a glimpse of whatever's in there without it seeing you.
    Through the bright light, you can make out a barrage of letter shaped objects hurtling around a dark shape crouched on the floor.

andyizcool~
    With the survey out of the way, you hurry out of the room and into the connecting tunnel.
    Up ahead, something glistens suddenly, catching the light of some hidden flame.
    Walking forward, you eventually see that it's a Slugma, sprawled across the path, sound asleep and snoring quietly.
    Seeing as it's obviously not going to be any sort of threat, you're about to continue on, when it suddenly strikes you that something must be generating the flickering light in this tunnel.
    No sooner have you thought this, then you catch sight of a Quilava creeping slowly through the shdows to the left; occasionally letting loose a flash of flames from its back.

andyizcool~
    With the survey out of the way, you hurry out of the room and into the connecting tunnel.
    Up ahead, something glistens suddenly, catching the light of some hidden flame.
    Walking forward, you eventually see that it's a Slugma, sprawled across the path, sound asleep and snoring quietly.
    Seeing as it's obviously not going to be any sort of threat, you're about to continue on, when it suddenly strikes you that something must be generating the flickering light in this tunnel.
    No sooner have you thought this, then you catch sight of a Quilava creeping slowly through the shdows to the left; occasionally letting loose a flash of flames from its back.
    South Caverns

I'll wave to them telling them I mean no harm and I'll let them be. I'll continue deeper into the caverns on my search for Pokemon.

EDIT: Since it's Monday now can I please have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball? Thanks.

Banned

Dragon Rider
    Well...thats not very nice. You yell out a sorry and send out Cyndaquil, blasting the two Pokemon with an Ember. Recalling your Pokemon, you quickly dash off, the two Pokemon yelling at you about your dishonesty. Suddenly, the two Pokemon phase from out of the ground and lift you up into the air. Shuppet begins to glow with dark energy, eyes turning red. Blood falls from it's pores, splattering upon you, putting a Curse on you. The two Pokemon cackle at you. The Shuppet floats away, leaving you wonder what kind of Curse has been done to you. Misdreavus blasts you with a Psywave, propelling you into a wall. You begin to wish you saw that match through...what do you do?
    North Caverns

I guess it was pretty bad to do that... I'll say I'm sorry and that if they take the Curse off I'll still do their favor. If that doesn't work, I'll send Sneasel to try to convince them to let me go by talking to them.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

cloudizme~
    Cheerfully waving at the two Diglett, you press on, when suddenly you notice what looks like a small sand-storm approaching; not wanting to be caught up in it, you quickly look round for a safe place to hide.
    There're a couple of rocks off to your right, but before you can move towards them, the sand-storm is suddenly upon you.
    Squinting against the blinding sand, you can just make out a spinning, red and orange object.
    Desert

I'll send out ShadowWind (Sneasel L12) and tell him to find out what is causing the sandstorm with his Keen Eye trait

Banned

You congratulate the victorious Pokemon, their faces beaming. The defeated Pokemon walk up to the Meditite and Umbreon, hands extended for a good match handshake. The Pokemon shake hands/paws/whatnot and commend each other for a great match. What do you do?
    East Cavern

I'll go and check on Poochyena.

soggy_cardboard~
    Leaving the un-coordinated Pokémon behind, you trek further on around the Lake.
    Suddenly, from your left comes a high-pitched scream; a flash of red, then a frenzied looking Corphish comes tearing past, legs flailing and dives into the water.
    Pausing to see what'll happen, you try and catch another sight of it...when suddenly it bursts back onto the surface, gripping the tail of a Whiscash in one of its claws.
    It's acting very proud of itself....although the Whiscash is just staring around, oblivious to what's going on.
    A Corphish would be cool...but I'll trek on some more

>Lake<

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, I WOULD be doing some updates, but the CCCC Randomizer is not working at all for me. Are any other workers experiencing the same problem?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Pyrusette~
    Lirit bursts from its Poké Ball in a flash of white light, and instantly squeals as it notices the flashing light and the shining entrance.
    Gritting your teeth, you step towards the blue-lit room; as the containing light around you, Chirit and the Magmar fades away.
    Catiously edging your way over to the entrance to the other room, you slowly peer round the edge, hoping to get a glimpse of whatever's in there without it seeing you.
    Through the bright light, you can make out a barrage of letter shaped objects hurtling around a dark shape crouched on the floor.
    South Caverns

I'll go over to the person/thing on the floor and see if I can help in any way... I guess finding Lirit will have to wait...

Quote Originally Posted by aragornbird
    Well, I WOULD be doing some updates, but the CCCC Randomizer is not working at all for me. Are any other workers experiencing the same problem?
    I wouldn't know o_O I lost the link to that thing a long time ago...

andyizcool
    You wave at the Quilava and continue on, through the Southern Caverns. You wander down the caves, placing your hands on the rough, rock wall. You take a deep breath of the damp air, the scent of water in the air. Suddenly, you hear wet footsteps...a splish and splash... Then, a flash of purpleish-blackish light radiates through the cavern from the room ahead, tossing you off your feet. What do you do?

Linc
    No longer trusting you, the Misdreavus continues with another Psywave, pinning you into the wall yet again. Suddenly, Dunsparce burst from the rock around you, and latch onto your body, eyes glowing red. They all start weighing you down, draining your lifeforce...well, now you know what the curse is :/ These Ghosts don't likes you very much anymore :/ What do you do?

Gotta go, bbl :/

TPM IRC Chat

andyizcool
    You wave at the Quilava and continue on, through the Southern Caverns. You wander down the caves, placing your hands on the rough, rock wall. You take a deep breath of the damp air, the scent of water in the air. Suddenly, you hear wet footsteps...a splish and splash... Then, a flash of purpleish-blackish light radiates through the cavern from the room ahead, tossing you off your feet. What do you do?
    South Caverns

I'll try and get up safely from whatever got me off my feet onto the floor. I'll then try and run to the cavern ahead to see what's going on. I really want to know where that light is coming from and why I was thrown onto the floor like that.

Banned

Linc
    No longer trusting you, the Misdreavus continues with another Psywave, pinning you into the wall yet again. Suddenly, Dunsparce burst from the rock around you, and latch onto your body, eyes glowing red. They all start weighing you down, draining your lifeforce...well, now you know what the curse is :/ These Ghosts don't likes you very much anymore :/ What do you do?
    North Caverns

I'll keep trying to convince them to let me go by first letting out all my Pokemon and to try to convince the ghosts to let me go, and if that doesn't work I'll ask them if they'll want to do another battle, and this time if I win they'll have to let me go, and if they win, I'll do any favor for them. This time for the battle, I'll use Ekans and Cyndaquil.

cloudizme
    You brandish a Pokeball in your hand and toss it to the ground. The orb cracks open, a glowing light bursts from the ball, shimmering and shaping into a Pokemon. Shadowwind yawns, stretching his arms high above his head. He peers over to the sandstorm, and asks why that Trapinch is coming straight toward you in a Sandstorm attack. Well...now you know what that Pokemon is What do you do?

Wild Eevee
    You wander over to the Poocheyena, asking it how it's doing. It response by telling you that its enjoying the wonderful matches being held. A group of Pokemon pass by with a tray full of Pokemon food and miscillanious, non-Pokemon bugs x_o Poocheyena hollers to the vending Pokemon and they toss him a pack of Pokemon food. Wonder where they got it o_O What do you do?

Soggy
    You circle around the crystal-clear body of water, keeping a watchful eye for a Pokemon you seek. You see a Slowpoke who seems to be fishing with its tail. Suddenly, it lifts up its tail, a Horsea stuck on it o_O A nearby Totodile starts laughing. What do you do?

Pyrusette
    As you make your way towards the shadowy object. The Abra zooms past, blocking your way. "You cannot pass! The ritual has not finished!" It latches onto you and teleports out as the Unown turn toward you. When you awake, you find yourself in the room again, stuck in your blue barrier. You sigh and turn your attention to the glowing room. The lights in the other room begin to fade, and then erupts in a firey-red. A scream echos through the hallway and the rooms, sending chills down your spine. What do you do?

andyizcool
    You dash over to the next room, wondering what might have caused such a blast. You see a Haunter and a Kadabra having a match, blasting each other with Night Shades and Psybeams. A blast of energy propells toward you, crackling with psychic energy. You dodge behind some rocks. the blast barely passing you and striking the rocks behind you, fizzing. What do you do?

Linc
    Hearing your offer, enrages the Misdreavus, its eyes glowing red. It roars at you, rebuking you for having the nerve to even try another deal after backing down from the first one. It intensifies the strength of the Psywave, your body driving into the hard rock. You would cry in pain, but you feel the strength in your body draining. This is quite a Curse. Losing to evil Dunsparce, lol. What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat

Banned

You wander over to the Poocheyena, asking it how it's doing. It response by telling you that its enjoying the wonderful matches being held. A group of Pokemon pass by with a tray full of Pokemon food and miscillanious, non-Pokemon bugs x_o Poocheyena hollers to the vending Pokemon and they toss him a pack of Pokemon food. Wonder where they got it o_O What do you do?
    East Cavern

I'll ask them where they got it just out of curiousity.

Soggy
    You circle around the crystal-clear body of water, keeping a watchful eye for a Pokemon you seek. You see a Slowpoke who seems to be fishing with its tail. Suddenly, it lifts up its tail, a Horsea stuck on it o_O A nearby Totodile starts laughing. What do you do?
    Continue on pls

>Lake<