Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9

Default {Game} The Crystal Caves Capture Center [MA] Version 9

I sat down to do some work...but then I realized that I had no homework! Whoohooo! *begins typing stuffs*

classy_cat18
    Umm...it would help me a lot if I knew what Kawaii was ^_^;;; *makes mental note to instate the "don't just give the name of your pokemon, must include the type of pokemon as well rule" this time*

You command Kawaii to use a Confusion. Kawaii nods, and with renewed confidence, focuses. Her eyes glow an eerie blue, the psychic energy radiating from her body. The waves strike the Spearows, causing them to fall to the ground, eyes swirling. The birds cry out in a drunken-like fervor, taking the Confusion full blast. What do you do now?

Kyle
    You say "You're welcome" to the Numel and continue along your journey through the Southern Caves. You stroll into a dark corridor, wondering if there is something of interest inside. You groap around, feeling the walls, making sure that you are continuing through. Suddenly, you feel a strong breeze blow past. You look back, but remember that you can't see. You hear footsteps coming from behind you, a slow pit-pat, growing louder as whatever it is grows quickly toward you. You run, not knowing the identity of your stalker. The pit-pat grows faster, it running after you. Soon, the pit-pat stops, and you stop running. You've lost it. You sigh a sigh of relief, but then, you see a blinding flash of light. Something has materialized right in front of you! What do you do?

Hannah
    You send out Deveus, telling him to Roar the Murkrow away from the Tropius. The black dog dashes toward the starving Murkrow, letting out a loud roar. The Murkrows turn, wide-eyed, to Deveus. Deveus glares at the Murkrow and lets out another roar, scaring the birds out of their skin (or in this case...feathers), and away from the Tropius. Tropius begins to thank you and Deveus for saving him. It sits down and begins rubbing it's neck, holding an injured spot. You send out Hlepand, who heals the Tropius with Wish. Hlepand glows, warm energy radiating from his body. The Tropius jumps with glee as his wound heals and begins to thank you and your Pokemon even more. You tell it it was no problem and continue onward.

You stare around the huge forest, admiring the beautiful, majestic trees. You take a deep breath, enjoying the fresh smell of the forest air. You look up into the branches, up to the very top, and think about how long it took for a small tree to grow to such a grand size. Suddenly, you hear a twig snap. You turn around and scan the area. You see something dart into a bush. What do you do?

EDIT: Also, I will be glad to announce that I shall have much free time over Spring Break (which is next week!), so I can actually update! (unless my mom makes one of her spontanious decisions to take us to Canada or something >_>;;;).

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

The real Shonta Moderator

classy_cat18
    Umm...it would help me a lot if I knew what Kawaii was ^_^;;; *makes mental note to instate the "don't just give the name of your pokemon, must include the type of pokemon as well rule" this time*

You command Kawaii to use a Confusion. Kawaii nods, and with renewed confidence, focuses. Her eyes glow an eerie blue, the psychic energy radiating from her body. The waves strike the Spearows, causing them to fall to the ground, eyes swirling. The birds cry out in a drunken-like fervor, taking the Confusion full blast. What do you do now?
    Forest

Sorry about that. Kawaii's my Girafarig. Info's in the link in my sig. Anyway, I'll have her Tackle the Spearow and throw a pokeball at one of them.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

I think I'll take a break from the CCCC, to decide on my final pokemon. I'll post with my reply when I have decided.

Hope thats ok ^^

***SLARTIBARTFAST*** Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

classy_cat18 - Don't forgot to mention who updated you! ^^
    You command your Girafarig to finish the Spearow off with a Tackle attack. Kawaii complies and rushes forward, smacking several of the birds hard with her head and hooves. One of the Spearows looks particularily hurt, so you toss a PokeBall at it in an attempt to catch it. The Spearow is sucked inside with a red glow and after the Ball stops vibrating, you smile cheerfully at your new capture.

Caught Spearow! (Male, Lv. 9)

What will you do next?

Soggy - Ok, see ya later!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~*Arkeis.com - Pokemon art and game info!

The real Shonta Moderator

Originally posted by aragornbird
    classy_cat18 - Don't forgot to mention who updated you! ^^
    You command your Girafarig to finish the Spearow off with a Tackle attack. Kawaii complies and rushes forward, smacking several of the birds hard with her head and hooves. One of the Spearows looks particularily hurt, so you toss a PokeBall at it in an attempt to catch it. The Spearow is sucked inside with a red glow and after the Ball stops vibrating, you smile cheerfully at your new capture.

Caught Spearow! (Male, Lv. 9)

What will you do next?
    Forest

Alright! I'll name him Beaky and...take a break from this. I should concentrate on training these few Pokemon before continuing.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Banned

Hey guys! I'm posting here yet again. I missed coming here, so I thought I should start playing again. Now, I'm going to restart, and.. I'd like to venture into the Meadow this time. ^^

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

classy_cat18

Okay, have a nice time raising your pokemon.

Angel Blossom

Welcome ^^. You begin by heading to the serene meadow. You admire its beauty while you look around trying to find some signs of life. Not too long after you begin your search you hear some giggles. Following the sound to the source, you see an oddish and a pichu playing a game of keep away with a berry from a paras. They're having fun, and haven't spotted you. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

Originally posted by Wolfsong
    Angel Blossom

Welcome ^^. You begin by heading to the serene meadow. You admire its beauty while you look around trying to find some signs of life. Not too long after you begin your search you hear some giggles. Following the sound to the source, you see an oddish and a pichu playing a game of keep away with a berry from a paras. They're having fun, and haven't spotted you. What will you do?[/center][/color] [/B]
    Meadow

Aww.. how cute! ^^ Poor little Paras. I don't want to disturb them, even though I feel bad for the Paras! They're all picking on him! Anyway.. I'll continue looking around for more Pokemon. ~_^

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Me

I hate to do this but Meir and Shay aren't fitting in and i think they will be happier in the wild. I know Shay will sicne she has found herself a boyfriend. Anyway i think I'll go looking in the South Caverns

Angel Blossom

Not wanting to disturb the playing pokemon, you continue on your journey through the meadow. A hoppip floats over and nestles down in your hair to rest. You raise an eyebrow at it, but it can't see you. Anyway you take a look around and see a elekid sneaking up on an unsuspecting Cacnea who is soaking up the suns rays. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Elite Trainer

Amy - You release your two Pokemon and wave sadly to them. They each give you a farewell hug before going off into the wilderness.

Now with two less Pokemon in your collection, you march off into the direction of the South Caverns. You are suddenly surrounded by darkness and it takes a while for your eyes to adjust to your surroundings. But a faint ringing sound reaches your ears and you follow it. When you come to the source of the noise, you encounter a mini-Pokemon band. A Chimecho is cheerfully ringing a tune while a Spoink and a Kirlia dance around in circles.
    What will you do next?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy - You release your two Pokemon and wave sadly to them. They each give you a farewell hug before going off into the wilderness.

Now with two less Pokemon in your collection, you march off into the direction of the South Caverns. You are suddenly surrounded by darkness and it takes a while for your eyes to adjust to your surroundings. But a faint ringing sound reaches your ears and you follow it. When you come to the source of the noise, you encounter a mini-Pokemon band. A Chimecho is cheerfully ringing a tune while a Spoink and a Kirlia dance around in circles.
    What will you do next?
    South Caverns

i'll watch them for a few minutes before i continue on through the caverns.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Angel Blossom

Not wanting to disturb the playing pokemon, you continue on your journey through the meadow. A hoppip floats over and nestles down in your hair to rest. You raise an eyebrow at it, but it can't see you. Anyway you take a look around and see a elekid sneaking up on an unsuspecting Cacnea who is soaking up the suns rays. What will you do?
    Meadow

LOL, its in my hair? oO Anyway, I'll keep moving onward. I doubt it'll stay up on top of my head for too long.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Angel Blossom

Yep, its the ever present hitch-hiking hoppip that loves to roost in peoples hair and pops up ever so frequently in the meadow. Trust me i've had my share of encounters with it. ^^;; Anyway continuing on with the hoppip nestled in your hair, you hear someone crying. As you near you see a panicking ampharos trying its best to calm down a crying togepi. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Angel Blossom

Yep, its the ever present hitch-hiking hoppip that loves to roost in peoples hair and pops up ever so frequently in the meadow. Trust me i've had my share of encounters with it. ^^;; Anyway continuing on with the hoppip nestled in your hair, you hear someone crying. As you near you see a panicking ampharos trying its best to calm down a crying togepi. What will you do?
    Meadow
    Aww.. poor Togepi. ;-; Although I feel really bad for it, I don't want to disturb either of them.. who knows, maybe I'd even make the Togepi cry more. o.o I'll continue walking onwards..

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Angel Blossom

Not wanting to make the togepi cry any more, you silently creep by aand once past you sigh in relief. As you continue on through the peaceful meadow you realize that now you are out of earshot of the togepi's crying, you hear the sound of giggles once more. As you near the source of the sound, you notice a group of pokmon in the middle of a clearing. You see a roselia in the middle of the group which consists of whismur, stantler, and treecko playing what else but ring around the roselia. XD The hoppip nestled in your hair sees them, and floats over to play as well. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Angel Blossom

Not wanting to make the togepi cry any more, you silently creep by aand once past you sigh in relief. As you continue on through the peaceful meadow you realize that now you are out of earshot of the togepi's crying, you hear the sound of giggles once more. As you near the source of the sound, you notice a group of pokmon in the middle of a clearing. You see a roselia in the middle of the group which consists of whismur, stantler, and treecko playing what else but ring around the roselia. XD The hoppip nestled in your hair sees them, and floats over to play as well. What will you do?
    Meadow

Well, bye Hoppip! oO Since those Pokemon seem to be having fun together, I'll let them be and I'll continue looking around for more Pokemon. =)

Banned

At your command Meditite skips over to Heracross and begins to ask what happened and what sort of creature is ahead.It gasps, and staggers to its feet, then shakily begins to whisper rapidly, all the while gesturing frantically. After a couple of minutes Meditite nods and comes running back over to you, followed by the Heracross.
    Apparently there’s a large and very territorial Crawdaunt in the next cavern that attacks anyone an instant after they step into the cavern.
    Heracross nods then adds that in order to continue on in the direction you’re going is to cross through the cavern.
    Your heart sinks when you hear this, but then rises again as Heracross says that he’d be willing to help you cross, so he could face off against the Crawdaunt again.
    What are you going to do?
    East Cavern

I'll follow Heracross.

Amy
    You watch as the Chimecho plays gleefully and the Pokemon dance. The Pokemon see you and motion for you to join them in their dance. You smile and walk towards them. You grasp their hands as they twirl around, they fall down and you all giggle. Suddenly, they get up, and their eyes begin to glow a dark red. The surrounding area shakes and wavers as it disappears. You see large sticks lit with a dark flames. In the place of the Pokemon, are three sinister looking Kadabra's. What do you do?

Kris
    Smiling as you see your Hoppip friend have fun, you continue along through the Meadow. The wind blows, the grass rippling as the breeze flows through the individual blades. You give a calming sigh as you watch the tranquil, water-like grass. Grey clouds gather overhead, covering the sun and its light. You watch as Pikachus and Rattata scatter, trying to find shelter. A Bellsprout yawns as it shifts its yellow head to watch the sky. With a rumble, a cool drizzle begins, sending drops of life-bringing water to the ground. What do you do?

Wild Eevee
    The blue beetle motions for you to follow. You follow the Heracross, hoping that he can really help you cross. You hear the drip-drop of water from the ceiling. You hear a small splash as you step into a puddle of water. The Heracross turns around a dn shushs you. Suddenly, you hear a rapid pitter-patter. You see the Crawdaunt charging at you. Heracross steps in its way and grabs it, stopping it in its tracks. They begin a test of strength, seeing who can push over who. What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Banned

Originally posted by pokemasterfrank Kris
    Smiling as you see your Hoppip friend have fun, you continue along through the Meadow. The wind blows, the grass rippling as the breeze flows through the individual blades. You give a calming sigh as you watch the tranquil, water-like grass. Grey clouds gather overhead, covering the sun and its light. You watch as Pikachus and Rattata scatter, trying to find shelter. A Bellsprout yawns as it shifts its yellow head to watch the sky. With a rumble, a cool drizzle begins, sending drops of life-bringing water to the ground. What do you do?
    Meadow

Well.. since it's beginning to rain, I'll try to seek out some shelter. I may be able to find Pokemon there..

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
    Amy
    You watch as the Chimecho plays gleefully and the Pokemon dance. The Pokemon see you and motion for you to join them in their dance. You smile and walk towards them. You grasp their hands as they twirl around, they fall down and you all giggle. Suddenly, they get up, and their eyes begin to glow a dark red. The surrounding area shakes and wavers as it disappears. You see large sticks lit with a dark flames. In the place of the Pokemon, are three sinister looking Kadabra's. What do you do?
    Me

South Caverns

I'll send out Ranec my L.31 umbreon, Flare my L.21 ninetales, and Dakota my L. 18 Mightyena. I'll try to get past the kadabras without any trouble, but if they won't let us by, i'll have Ranec and Flare each use confuse ray, and Dakota use bite before we make a run for it.

Angel Blossom

As the rain begins to fall, you try to find some shelter. You see a meganium in the distance and she motions you over and provides some protection from the rain. As you look around you notice that you're not the only thing that the meganium is sheltering from the rain. There's and electrike and a see dot there as well. What wil you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Aquatic Fury~
    Eagerly, you ask the Lapras if she is going to give in..to which she responds with an angry cry and immediately dives at Splash, who gets the hint and gets back into a battle position.
    Commanding your Pokémon to continue as he was doing, you watch as Splash begins to frenziedly thrash about in the water, alternating his Slam and Water Gun attacks with ease. Looks like he really wants to get back at Lapras-though she is fighting back just as strongly.
    Remoraid has to quickly dash out of the way as Splash is knocked towards it…but the Quagsire promptly jumps up and performs a Slam attack on Lapras’s back.
    She cries out..then collapses!
    Splash proudly paddles back to you as Remoraid declares him the winner, as Lapras lifts her head and smiles sheepishly at you.

I'll welcome that Lapras to the team and catch it in my Pokeball. Then, I'll thank Remoraid for reffing our match and move on.

Banned

Angel Blossom

As the rain begins to fall, you try to find some shelter. You see a meganium in the distance and she motions you over and provides some protection from the rain. As you look around you notice that you're not the only thing that the meganium is sheltering from the rain. There's and electrike and a see dot there as well. What wil you do?[/color][/center] [/B]
    Meadow

Meganium!! o.o I'll pull out Echo and Mohabi, my two Eevees, and tell them to ask the Meganium if it would like to be a part of my team. ^^ If that doesn't work.. I'll see if Auburn, my Charizard, can trap the Meganium for me to be able to catch him/her.

Then I'll throw a Great ball. ^^;;

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Aquatic Fury~
    You hold out you Poké Ball and Lapras smiles and lets herself be absorbed inside.

Congratulations!
    Lapras F L15

Ecstatic about your long awaited capture, you thank the Remoraid for his excellent reffing; he nods then dives back into the water and vanishes.
    Continuing on, you notice a small blue Pokémon lying on a rock that’s jutting out over a deep area of the river-you draw closer and see that it’s a Mudkip, happily relaxing in the sun.
    Beneath it, you notice a flicker of movement and next second a pair of Surskits skid out across the water, giggling and chasing each other.

Angel Blossom~
    You reach for two Poké Balls and quickly send out your two Eevees, commanding them to head over to the Meganium and see if it would like to join your team.
    They both trot over and begin to eagerly talk to the large Grass Pokémon, which lowers its head to listen. It sounds like your Pokémon are enthusiastically describing the lives they lead in an attempt to get the Meganium to agree.
    Unfortunately, they don’t seem to have made a good impression on it, as it shakes its head and returns to watching the rain.
    Not deterred, you send out your Charizard and tell her to trap the Meganium. She nods and takes to the air before dropping in front of the other Pokémon, grabbing its head and shooting out a stream of fire in an attempt to weaken it.
    Excitedly, you throw a Great Ball at Meganium, but it lets out a roar, pulls free from Auburn and knocks the ball right back at you.

Hannah
    You send out Deveus, telling him to Roar the Murkrow away from the Tropius. The black dog dashes toward the starving Murkrow, letting out a loud roar. The Murkrows turn, wide-eyed, to Deveus. Deveus glares at the Murkrow and lets out another roar, scaring the birds out of their skin (or in this case...feathers), and away from the Tropius. Tropius begins to thank you and Deveus for saving him. It sits down and begins rubbing it's neck, holding an injured spot. You send out Hlepand, who heals the Tropius with Wish. Hlepand glows, warm energy radiating from his body. The Tropius jumps with glee as his wound heals and begins to thank you and your Pokemon even more. You tell it it was no problem and continue onward.

You stare around the huge forest, admiring the beautiful, majestic trees. You take a deep breath, enjoying the fresh smell of the forest air. You look up into the branches, up to the very top, and think about how long it took for a small tree to grow to such a grand size. Suddenly, you hear a twig snap. You turn around and scan the area. You see something dart into a bush. What do you do?
    Forest

I'll send out Omega(Shelgon M L20) so that I'll have protection incase something attacks, then I'll head over and see if I can spot what hid in the bush.

Banned

Angel Blossom~
    You reach for two Poké Balls and quickly send out your two Eevees, commanding them to head over to the Meganium and see if it would like to join your team.
    They both trot over and begin to eagerly talk to the large Grass Pokémon, which lowers its head to listen. It sounds like your Pokémon are enthusiastically describing the lives they lead in an attempt to get the Meganium to agree.
    Unfortunately, they don’t seem to have made a good impression on it, as it shakes its head and returns to watching the rain.
    Not deterred, you send out your Charizard and tell her to trap the Meganium. She nods and takes to the air before dropping in front of the other Pokémon, grabbing its head and shooting out a stream of fire in an attempt to weaken it.
    Excitedly, you throw a Great Ball at Meganium, but it lets out a roar, pulls free from Auburn and knocks the ball right back at you.
    Meadow

Hm.. I'm determined to catch this Meganium, so.. I'll tell Auburn to weaken it more so I'll be able to catch it. If it does grow weaker, I'll throw another Pokéball.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default i was skipped ^^;;

Amy
    Me

South Caverns

I'll send out Ranec my L.31 umbreon, Flare my L.21 ninetales, and Dakota my L. 18 Mightyena. I'll try to get past the kadabras without any trouble, but if they won't let us by, i'll have Ranec and Flare each use confuse ray, and Dakota use bite before we make a run for it.
    Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Not wanting to be unprotected, you send out your shelgon for protection. Once he's out and safely by your side, you cautiously approach the bush that you glimpsed the mysterious figure dart into. Taking a deep breath, you peer into it and discover a paras shaking as a ledyba looks at it with a confused expression. Neither has noticed you yet. What will you do?

Angel Blossom

Not giving up, you tell Auburn to weaken it some more. Your faithful charizard nodds, and turns back to the meganium who is staring at you angerily. Auburn takes in a deep breath and launches more fire at the meganium. Though most if destroyed by the rain, the attack still connects. The meganium shakes her head, and leaves fly from her neck leaving small cuts on Auburn. Auburn tries launching more fire and yet again connects. Thinking that the meganium must be weak by now you throw another pokeball as it sends another razor leaf cluster at Auburn. The meganium's sucked into the pokeball, but it isn't caught yet. The pokeball rolls and bounces around and just when you think you've caught it, the meganium bursts out! Seems that it has a strong will and doesn't want to be caught? It stands there weakened, panting, and glaring at you. What will you do now?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Originally posted by Angel Blossom
    Meadow

Hm.. I'm determined to catch this Meganium, so.. I'll tell Auburn to weaken it more so I'll be able to catch it. If it does grow weaker, I'll throw another Pokéball.
    Erm.. it seems like my post was skipped. I really hope I'm not being rude by pointing this out!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

YOu had posted while i was posting. I had realizd it unitl i had posted. As soon as i saw I had edited, so its there now ^^;;.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Default Re: i was skipped ^^;;

Angel Blossom

Not giving up, you tell Auburn to weaken it some more. Your faithful charizard nodds, and turns back to the meganium who is staring at you angerily. Auburn takes in a deep breath and launches more fire at the meganium. Though most if destroyed by the rain, the attack still connects. The meganium shakes her head, and leaves fly from her neck leaving small cuts on Auburn. Auburn tries launching more fire and yet again connects. Thinking that the meganium must be weak by now you throw another pokeball as it sends another razor leaf cluster at Auburn. The meganium's sucked into the pokeball, but it isn't caught yet. The pokeball rolls and bounces around and just when you think you've caught it, the meganium bursts out! Seems that it has a strong will and doesn't want to be caught? It stands there weakened, panting, and glaring at you. What will you do now?[/color][/center]
    Meadow

Well.. it's a pretty stubborn Pokémon, so I'll let it be and continue looking for other Pokémon.

[ sorry Amy! ^^;; ]

Elite Trainer

Amy - The three Kadabras laugh sinisterly as you have fallen into their psychic trap. You send out your three Pokemon to try and fend them off before making your escape. Ranec and Flare fire two white beams of light. All three Kadabras become mesmerized and stumble around awkwardly. Next, Dakota bolts forward and gives one of them a nasty Bite on the tail. The Kadabra howls in pain, but it seems to have snapped out of its confusion. When it turns around, it sees you running away with your Pokemon towards the nearest exit. Suddenly, it fires a Confusion onto the roof of the cavern and knocks several sharp rocks downward. Ranec trips on one of them and crashes into Flare, landing in a heap on the ground. Meanwhile, another Kadabra Teleports in front of you, attempting to cut off your exit.
    What will you do next?

Angel Blossom - You turn away from the stubborn Meganium in search of other Pokemon. As you climb up a steep grassy hill nearby, you spot a Plusle perched on top of a boulder. The Plusle notices you too and points to something on the other side. In curiosity, you walk up and sit next to it. Down below is a herd of Tauros grazing contently alongside a group of Tropius.
    What will you do next?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy - The three Kadabras laugh sinisterly as you have fallen into their psychic trap. You send out your three Pokemon to try and fend them off before making your escape. Ranec and Flare fire two white beams of light. All three Kadabras become mesmerized and stumble around awkwardly. Next, Dakota bolts forward and gives one of them a nasty Bite on the tail. The Kadabra howls in pain, but it seems to have snapped out of its confusion. When it turns around, it sees you running away with your Pokemon towards the nearest exit. Suddenly, it fires a Confusion onto the roof of the cavern and knocks several sharp rocks downward. Ranec trips on one of them and crashes into Flare, landing in a heap on the ground. Meanwhile, another Kadabra Teleports in front of you, attempting to cut off your exit.
    What will you do next?
    South Caverns

Uh oh. I'll recall Daktoa and then have Ranec (umbeon) give them a mean look. Next I'll have Flare (Ninetales) use another confuse ray followed by a double team. Next, I'll sent out my Jolteon Steve and have him use thundder wave on the kadabras. Finally, I'll send out Sora (swablu) and have her sing the Kadabras to sleep. Then we'll try to get away again.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Angel Blossom - You turn away from the stubborn Meganium in search of other Pokemon. As you climb up a steep grassy hill nearby, you spot a Plusle perched on top of a boulder. The Plusle notices you too and points to something on the other side. In curiosity, you walk up and sit next to it. Down below is a herd of Tauros grazing contently alongside a group of Tropius.
    What will you do next?
    Meadow

I'll keep going.. I won't disturb the herd of Tauros, but I'll say bye to the cute little Plusle.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Quickly returning Dakota, you order Ranec to trap them with his Mean Look, while Flare should perform another Confuse Ray.
    Your two Pokémon immediately oblige, and in an instant, the Kadabra are knocked back into their confusion and unable to escape.
    Flare then uses a quick Double Team, surrounding the Kadabra that was trying to block your path. As it tries desperately to snap out of the confusion and decide which is the real Flare, Steve pops out from his Poké Ball and hits him with a Thunder Wave, paralysing it in an instant.
    Deciding to make a break for it, you and your Pokémon dash past the prone Kadabra, before you turn and have Sora Sing them to sleep.
    With them all finally down and out, you sigh with relief, thank your Pokémon, turn round..and come face to face with a Houndour and a Sneasel, who are looking at you curiously.

Angel Blossom~
    Waving goodbye to the little Plusle, you press on further into the Meadow, when you gradually become aware of laughter and singing coming from somewhere to you left.
    As you glance over, you see an Exeggcute spinning round in the circles, each of the heads heading in a different direction, before all crashing back together.
    Bemused, you head a little closer and see a Dunsparce and a Shroomish sitting in the grass beside it, alternately talking and laughing.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Not wanting to be unprotected, you send out your shelgon for protection. Once he's out and safely by your side, you cautiously approach the bush that you glimpsed the mysterious figure dart into. Taking a deep breath, you peer into it and discover a paras shaking as a ledyba looks at it with a confused expression. Neither has noticed you yet. What will you do?
    Forest

I'll ignore them and continue on.

Banned

Aquatic Fury~
    You hold out you Poké Ball and Lapras smiles and lets herself be absorbed inside.

Congratulations!
    Lapras F L15

Ecstatic about your long awaited capture, you thank the Remoraid for his excellent reffing; he nods then dives back into the water and vanishes.
    Continuing on, you notice a small blue Pokémon lying on a rock that’s jutting out over a deep area of the river-you draw closer and see that it’s a Mudkip, happily relaxing in the sun.
    Beneath it, you notice a flicker of movement and next second a pair of Surskits skid out across the water, giggling and chasing each other.

Umm.. I wouldn't want to disturb any of them so I'll transfer to the Meadow if possible please.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    Quickly returning Dakota, you order Ranec to trap them with his Mean Look, while Flare should perform another Confuse Ray.
    Your two Pokémon immediately oblige, and in an instant, the Kadabra are knocked back into their confusion and unable to escape.
    Flare then uses a quick Double Team, surrounding the Kadabra that was trying to block your path. As it tries desperately to snap out of the confusion and decide which is the real Flare, Steve pops out from his Poké Ball and hits him with a Thunder Wave, paralysing it in an instant.
    Deciding to make a break for it, you and your Pokémon dash past the prone Kadabra, before you turn and have Sora Sing them to sleep.
    With them all finally down and out, you sigh with relief, thank your Pokémon, turn round..and come face to face with a Houndour and a Sneasel, who are looking at you curiously.
    Me

South caverns

I'll wave at them, hoping that they are friendly then continue on my way since they aren't exactly what i'm looking for.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Ignoring the paras and ledyba, you continue on. You hear the sounds of wings beating and look up in the direction of the sound. You smile as a yanma lands on a nearby tree. The sounds of scuffling also catches your attention. You turn your head and see a natu and a bulbasaur sparring. What will you do?

Aquatic Fury

Not wanting to disturb any of the pokemon, and also wanting a change of scenery you head for the lush green meadow. Almost immediately, you hear the sound of laughter. Turning towards the source fo the sound, you see a roselia and a tangela playing together. All of a sudden the tangela trips on its on vines, and the roselia helps it up. A persian watches on in interest. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

Angel Blossom~
    Waving goodbye to the little Plusle, you press on further into the Meadow, when you gradually become aware of laughter and singing coming from somewhere to you left.
    As you glance over, you see an Exeggcute spinning round in the circles, each of the heads heading in a different direction, before all crashing back together.
    Bemused, you head a little closer and see a Dunsparce and a Shroomish sitting in the grass beside it, alternately talking and laughing.
    Meadow

I'll ignore those Pokémon and keep walking..

Banned

Aquatic Fury

Not wanting to disturb any of the pokemon, and also wanting a change of scenery you head for the lush green meadow. Almost immediately, you hear the sound of laughter. Turning towards the source fo the sound, you see a roselia and a tangela playing together. All of a sudden the tangela trips on its on vines, and the roselia helps it up. A persian watches on in interest. What will you do?

First, I'll go over to the Persian and ask them what the Roselia and Tangela are playing, or if it knows the two Pokemon. If it either doesn't answer or doesn't know, I'll move on. However, if it does know, I'll sit around and watch them play for a while, and move on.

Banned

The blue beetle motions for you to follow. You follow the Heracross, hoping that he can really help you cross. You hear the drip-drop of water from the ceiling. You hear a small splash as you step into a puddle of water. The Heracross turns around a dn shushs you. Suddenly, you hear a rapid pitter-patter. You see the Crawdaunt charging at you. Heracross steps in its way and grabs it, stopping it in its tracks. They begin a test of strength, seeing who can push over who. What do you do?
    East Cavern

I'll watch for a little while then slip past Crawdaunt.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wolfsong~
    You cheerily wave at the two Pokémon, who just smile back, still looking slightly confused.
    Stepping round them, you quickly hurry away when suddenly you hear a lour and rhythmic thumping coming from somewhere ahead of you.
    Slowing down, you edge to where you can see into the next cavern…and see a massive looking Metang smashing round the room.
    For a second, you’re unsure just what it’s doing, but then you a Torkoal slink out of the shadows and fire a blast of fire at it, ducking back before it can see it and rushing to another spot as the Metang comes charging over. It looks like this has been going on for quite a while.

Angel Blossom~
    Leaving the laughing Pokémon behind, you head back to the original path you were following, spotting a Stantler in the distance, when a Bulbasaur runs in front of you, chasing a rolling Sunkern.
    The Bulbasaur is a giggling and happily bounding along, easily keeping up with the Sunkern-which looks absolutely terrified out of its mind.
    Then, Bulbasaur knocks it slightly too hard and it goes flying, landing in a small heap in front of you, where it promptly bursts into tears.
    You then notice the Stantler raising its head from its grazing and looking over, obviously wondering what all the noise is about.

Aquatic Fury~
    You smile and walk over to the Persian who regards you coldly before turning its attention back to the other two Pokémon.
    Trying to make conversation, you ask it what they Roselia and Tangela are playing, and it gives you an odd look before saying they’re playing tag.
    You then continue and ask it if it knows either of them. It responds with a shake of its head; no.
    Deciding to leave it at that, you sit and watch the two for a little while, as the Tangela sits up, dusts itself off, then begins to chase the Roselia around again.
    After a little while, you decide to continue on, watched by the Persian who sits up and watches you go.
    After a couple of steps, the sound of the Roselia and Tengela dies away, and you notice a rustling in the grass; you step closer and see a Girafarig lying down, licking one of its legs, while its head-tail happily chomps away at the grass.

Wild Eevee~
    Pausing to watch a bit of the battle, you gasp and hold your breath as Crawdaunt suddenly shoves Heracross backwards, and immediately charges at its prone figure; but Heracross seem to have made up its mind that it’s not going to be beaten again today and slips under it, and wrestles it to the ground.
    As it holds it down, it motions to you to get going; you nod, realising the battle is virtually over, and quickly run into the next room.
    Once there, you pause again, because a Poliwrath is sprawled in the middle of the room, fast asleep and snoring slightly.
    Edging closer, you suddenly realise that it’s not one its own; there’s also a Shelgon slumped next to it.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Ignoring the paras and ledyba, you continue on. You hear the sounds of wings beating and look up in the direction of the sound. You smile as a yanma lands on a nearby tree. The sounds of scuffling also catches your attention. You turn your head and see a natu and a bulbasaur sparring. What will you do?
    Forest

I'll ignore them and continue on.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wolfsong~
    You cheerily wave at the two Pokémon, who just smile back, still looking slightly confused.
    Stepping round them, you quickly hurry away when suddenly you hear a lour and rhythmic thumping coming from somewhere ahead of you.
    Slowing down, you edge to where you can see into the next cavern…and see a massive looking Metang smashing round the room.
    For a second, you’re unsure just what it’s doing, but then you a Torkoal slink out of the shadows and fire a blast of fire at it, ducking back before it can see it and rushing to another spot as the Metang comes charging over. It looks like this has been going on for quite a while.
    Me

South Caverns

I'll have Sora my swablu sing them both to sleep then I'll continue on to the next room, seeing as i have a specific pokemon in mind ^^;

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Leaving the pokemon alone, you continue on your trek through the forest. Suddenly, a frightened wrumple jumps on you and shakes. Before you can ask it what's wrong, you see a skarmory land right in front of you, staring at the wrumple. What will you do?
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

[i]Originally posted by Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Aquatic Fury~
    You smile and walk over to the Persian who regards you coldly before turning its attention back to the other two Pokémon.
    Trying to make conversation, you ask it what they Roselia and Tangela are playing, and it gives you an odd look before saying they’re playing tag.
    You then continue and ask it if it knows either of them. It responds with a shake of its head; no.
    Deciding to leave it at that, you sit and watch the two for a little while, as the Tangela sits up, dusts itself off, then begins to chase the Roselia around again.
    After a little while, you decide to continue on, watched by the Persian who sits up and watches you go.
    After a couple of steps, the sound of the Roselia and Tengela dies away, and you notice a rustling in the grass; you step closer and see a Girafarig lying down, licking one of its legs, while its head-tail happily chomps away at the grass.

I don't want to disturb the Girafarig because it seems to be happy. I'll move on.