Thread: Poll: Formula 1

Merry X-Mas Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Poll: Formula 1

Well i didnt had anything on my mind so here i a go . First this is my 2000th post , yay only 500 to Elite Trainer , well this is a multi poll , so be ready.

1- Do you like Formula 1 ?

2- If so whats the team you are supporting?

3- Have you gone to one of those races?

As for me well here it is :

1- I didnt feel any ineterest for it , but now i like it , i think its great and stuff.

2- Umm i like Ferrari , their cars performances imo are the best , but i support BMW, since theres a Colombian there called Juan Pablo Montoya, since i am of Latin America.

3- No i ve never been on one of those races , but my brother went to the Canada Grandprix , if i remember well last year.
    I need a new signature..

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Not my favourite sport, not my least favourite sport. I watch bits when I can.

No specific team though it's probably easy just to say Ferrari since they win all the time

Not yet, but I might one year (Albert Park is less than an hour away from me).
    Deprived of a semi-colon.

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

1.) I always liked formula one. There was no time when I didn't like it. Right now I'm not that interested in it but mostly cause the last few years were kinda boring. There are no racers around right now that I like that much either and no Austrian driver to support.

2.) Minardi. I don't like rooting for the generally popular and successful teams. They don't need me, they got millions of supporters anyways.

3.) No, I never saw one, eventhough Austria has its own Grand Prix. I don't really want to see on live either. A friend of mine was at one once and said it was damn loud and crouded. Not really the things I'd want to experience.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Poll: Formula 1

Originally posted by mvtm

You could say that it is not a good sport because the results depend too much on the car, not the driver himself, but there is more. Controlling a car in high speed like that is not a thing everybody could or would dare to do. It is quite awesome and exciting to watch the pros drive. So, I quess I like to watch it, as much as any other sport. But, just like other sports, I do not catch it every single time because I do not watch TV that much.

McLaren and Toyota, because they have Finnish drivers Kimi Räikkönen and Mika Salo.

No. Only if I were rich.

Banned

Yup! My favorite motor sport. IMHO, I think NASCAR and this US racing crap.

Ferrari! Booya! They rule all. Michael S. World Champion!
    I don't have a least favorite team, but my least favorite driver has to be Juan Pablo Montoya.

No, but I'd like to someday.

Banned

1. Yeah. American racing sucks.
    2. Ferrari. There's nothing I like better than a nice red car that can go 0-60 in less than two seconds.
    3. Nope but I've seen quite a few on TV. Especially in Hungary. One day I went outside and I heard the race from everyone watching it on TV. And I was in the middle of a cluster of 10-story apartment buildings, in the middle of the street. And I heard the engines. Incredible.

Default Re: Poll: Formula 1

Originally posted by mvtm
    Well i didnt had anything on my mind so here i a go . First this is my 2000th post , yay only 500 to Elite Trainer , well this is a multi poll , so be ready.

1. Yes I do. Going at incredible high speeds has got to be one of the best thrills to ever be in. Yet, there's a risk of losing your life in that.

2. I like Ferrari, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Ford. I like both since they're very good brands in the racing industry.

3. No, but I would love to, seeing an F1 going at 180 mph around the track looks incredible to me.