Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friend and Foe Alike - Starts - LSUs accepted

Default Friend and Foe Alike - Starts - LSUs accepted

Yeah, I'm lazy, so what...

Plot: Sure, the past few years have been complete and utter hell, but things seem to be looking up for year 4. The german teacher's gone, along with his sons. But..... what about his daughter? It turns out one of your oldest and dearest friends is daughter of the teacher from hell and she's sworn revenge on the people she called her friends. Sure, she may be your oldest and dearest friend, but if you don't kill her, she'll kill you... It's time to put your memory-filled past behind you and look toward the future.... The past 3 years mean nothing now... Shall you dwell in the past or fight the present...?

Sign-ups:

Name: (Self-explanitory)
    Year: (How long you've been at the school)
    Dorm #: (Duh)
    Room Mate(s): (Duh again)
    Pet: (Once more, duh)
    Personality: (How your character acts, you should know)
    Appearance: (Duh)
    Specialty: (Best area of magic)
    Classes: (All the classes you take, list is below)
    History: (Ramble about your life here)
    Relationships: (Siblings, extended family, love interests, etc.)
    Other: (The ever-hated)

Available Classes:
    • Basic Black/White Magic
    • Advanced Black/White Magic
    • Shapeshifting
    • Potions
    • Charms
    • Defense Against the Dark Arts
    • Any normal classes found at any other school

My Sign-up:

Name: Choriko Yamika
    Year: 4
    Dorm #: 135
    Room Mate(s): None yet
    Pet: A black cat named Tsuki
    Personality: You really can't put words to her. She is who she is. She always tends to lead the crowd, no matter how dangerous it may be. No one would ever expect her to be evil
    Appearance: Attached.
    Specialty: Black Magic
    Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Advanced White Magic, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, German, Calculus
    History: She's suffered a lot of losses in her life. First the love of her life, then her father, then her mother, and just over the summer, her little sister, Asahiko, though her ghost always follows her.
    Relationships: Evil German Teacher Man's daughter
    Other: *Kicks other in the groin, pours kerosene on it, and sets it on fire*

~~~~~~~~~~
    Choriko Yamika
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    "Wow.... My last year...." I said quietly to my new cat, Tsuki, who used to belong to my little sister. Used to as in before some idiot shot and killed her... "It seems like just yesterday I was a lost little first year..." I sighed happily, remembering my first year, meeting all my friends, everything was picture perfect. Well, except for the evil German teacher trying to kill me.... I shrugged, there was no need to dwell in the past... I flopped down under my tree, the one that stood proudly just outside my dorm window. Suddenly, a ghost appeared in front of me.

"Hey big sis, what's wrong?" the ghost asked, a worried look in her eyes.

"It's nothing, Asa, I'm just worried about what will happen when they find out my secret..." I trailed off.

"Don't worry, Cho, they've known you since your first year, they're your best friends, they wouldn't let your blood line come in the way of your friendship, at least not if they're really your friends..." she assured me.

"But I swore revenge on daddy right after they killed him..." I shot back. "I can't hurt my friends, they're all I have left...." So much for that not lingering on the past idea.... I gave a quiet sigh. They were my friends, but he was my father....

"Well Cho, I gotta go, I'll see you later big sis...." Asa said before disappearing.

"Wait!" I yelled, reaching out for her hand to no avail. I sighed again and rested my chin on Tsuki's carrier. I put on a fake smile to hide my thoughts from my friends, but in the back of my mind I knew it was gonna be a long year....

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

The beggining of the end...

Name: Crystal Lilly.
    Years at school: 4
    Appearance: dark browny blonde hair with light high-lights that goes down to her sholders. Her eyes are the same greeny blue. She always wears jeans and likes wearingthis t-shirt whenever possible. She's still 5'7'' and thin.
    Personallity: Good grades but always getting into trouble. She's back to her old care free self. She thinks there's nothing that can stop this year from being the best yet (probably because it's her final year...). She loves to be with her friends.
    Dorm Number: 215
    Room Mate: Shade and Zero (if he signs up)
    Specialty: White Magic.
    Classes: Advanced White, Advanced black, Shape shifting, Japanese, Maths, Music, Charms, english lit and potions.
    Relationships: Ryu's girlfriend and Recardo's older sister.
    Pets: Tabbie (tabby kitten).

Name: Recardo Lilly
    Years at the school: 3
    Appearance: 5'10'' and those same greeny-blue eyes. Brown, messy hair. He normally wears plain clothes that are comfy.
    Personality: He's a lot less annoying. He can be kind but mean. He is always bugging Crystal and her friends. He teases her about Ryu but he secretly is happy for them. He likes pranking people with Shade. He still thinks that Shade and Crystal are together, no matter how many times he's seen Crystal with Ryu. He's paranoid about death; after experiencing it once he doesn't want to go back too quickly.
    Dorm Number: 216
    Room Mate: Open
    Specialty: White Magic.
    Classes: German (hehehe), Advance White, Basic black, Basic shapeshifting, Science, Maths, French and History.
    Relationships: Crystal's little brother and Naiya's boyfriend (if she signs up...)
    Pets: Casper (owl).

History (for both of them): Crystal went to the school first (duh) and was the one who got rid of the German teacher. The next year, Recardo came too and they all kicked the *** of the zombie german teacher. The next year... Well... You could go read that for yourself!

~~Crystal~~
    "Final year, Recardo..."
    "I know..."
    "Not for you, though."
    "Stop rubbing it in..."
    That had been most of the conversation on the train. Recardo was sulking because Naiya wasn't coming back to the school. I was happy because it is my last year. Simple. One happy, one sad.
    We arrived at the station. Recardo jumped up and got off the train quickly, leaving me to get the bags. I glared at him. Yes, the "evil death glare" as Shade called it.
    The doors closed as i got to them and the train began to pull away. Recardo stood at the platform, Casper on his sholder, grinning and waving.
    "Recardo! Damn you!" I yelled after i teleported myself onto the platform with both of our bags.
    "What did i do? I just waved." He replied.
    "You-"
    "Crystal!" Someone yelled. Recardo stood there laughing as i was glomped by Shade.
    "Hi Shade... Had a good summer?" I asked, getting up again and handing Recardo his stuff.
    "Pretty much the same as last year-" He began.
    "Sending love letters to Cho all the time." Recardo informed me. He'd been to see Shade a couple of times over the summer. Unlike me. I had had Ryu over as many times as i could.
    "Hey... Recardo... Guess what?" Asked Shade, grinning at me. I knew what he was going to say.
    "What?"
    "It's our last year! Woohoo!" We both screamed before running off with Recardo chasing us.

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Geeze, between you and PL you make it sound like it's the Apocalypse! *dodges angel*

Name: Shade Beluse
    Dorm #: 215
    Room Mate(s): Crystal and Zero (if he signs up...)
    Pet: Arch the Raven and Lupus the Chinese Fireball (dragon given to him by Crystal)
    Personality: Shade is a prankster, always was always will be. He's very flirty this year...but not in front of Cho. When alone or at night Shade is deep, and it seems theres a sadness draped around him. But enough of that...Shade is a wisecracker, and almost never takes things seriously. Shade is that guy that your parents never wanted you to be around, which only made him more attractive.
    Appearance: Same old Shade just think....ten times more hot, and you're there. Yes ladies and gentleman, Shade is now hot. Girls practicly fall over him now. Shade has wings but invisible to people he doesn't tell, or when he's unconscious they can minfest. Shade has...medium hair!!! Not long not short, Medium! He now has a tan and his muscles are more accented then before. Shade has sparkling green eyes, that seem to shimmer whenever you look at them. Shade's clothes normally consist of Cargo pants and a T-shirt, but you can never be sure with Shade.
    Specialty: DATDA
    Classes: Advanced Black, Advance White, Shapeshifting, Potions, German, Maths
    History: It's a long story spaning six centuries, but still...In short, Shade's a half demon half angel, he was banished to earth for disrespecting humans and causing lots of trouble, by the end of this year he has to go back to the other side. Shade has lost lots of people that are important to him, and no longer thinks of humans as, "inferior animals".
    Relationships: Boyfriend of Cho, Best friend of Crystal and Zero
    Other: *Gives other biscuit* *Fireballs other*

Aurora is not coming back to Seiruun.

Shade
    ~<.>~<.>~<.>~<.>~
    I grinned as I teleported away from Recardo; he narrowly missing my shoulder as he was caught off guard. I had a lot to think about.

First, over the summer I stayed with Zero, and apparently, someone had spilled the beans about Axel. (Pss...it wasn't me, Aurora, or Zero) Second, I would be going back soon...enough said. Third...well....third is kind of wierd. Ever since that game of clouds all of us played, (Zero, Crystal, and I) I've been having some weird feelings.

Around most girls, I act cool and confident, but with Crystal...I don't know, it matters what I do. Like, I don't want to act stupid, but I end up doing that anway.

These...thoughts....if you would like to call them that...have scared me. I love Cho, but does my crush on Crystal mean I love her less? Do I even have a crush on Crystal? Or do I just feel comfortable with her.
    Ryu
    Cho

So, some of you can see me perdicament. And as my ponderings lead me a stray, they were rudely interrupted...by Espa. Who had thrown water on my head. Who I hated. Who I wanted to kick in the ass. Who was a psycho. Who now was a janitor.

Major cliffhanger! That's why I made it so short. So MC, you have the floor. And remember, Shade's half Demon, half Angel, so he wouldn't u se regular magic. He would use techniques like Sleep Seed or Poison Power.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ryu
    -----------------------
    I walked down to the station, looking for Crystal. I had just spent the last week in Australia and I was dieing to see her again. Just as I was rounding the corner, Crystal shot past.
    "Hey Crystal!" I called, before being knocked to the ground by an angry Recardo.
    "Are you two okay?" Crystal asked, helping me up.
    "I'm fine," I replied, "but what's up with the squirt?"
    "HEY!!" Recardo growled. Crystal laughed.
    "The name suits you." she replied. She then turned to me.
    "How was your trip to Australia?" she asked.
    "Great," I replied, "Got a bit of a tan while I was down there."
    "And did you get anything for me?" she asked, giving me those puppy dog eyes. I smiled.
    "Of course." I pulled out a boomerang and handed it to Crystal.
    "Thank you," she said, hugging me tightly.
    "Crystal..." I wheezed, "I can't breath!"
    Oh uh, sorry," she replied, letting go.
    "That's okay. And as for the boomerang. I'll teach you how to throw it some time."

Espa
    -----------------------
    "YOU'RE GETTING MUD ALL OVER MY CLEAN FLOOR!!" I screamed at Shade. Normally I wouldn't care, but since the principal made me the new janitor, I was trying to do at least a decent job. Shade looked back at the mud he had left on the floor.
    "Sorry Espa," he replied, "But you didn't have to throw cold water on me!"
    "Just get out!!"
    "Why should I listen to you?" he said in a smug voice, "You're just a janitor."
    "And you're a big pain in the ass!!" I growled, "the sooner you go back to the other side the better!"
    "Alright that's it!" Shade yelled. I drew my wand.
    "Bring it on!!"
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Banned

((Umm... You don't seem to have seen my signup, but I'll post here post here anyway...))

Name: Sakura Weasley
    Room Mate(s): Choriko Yamika (if she wants)
    Pet: A small energetic black Scottish Terrier known as 'Sirius'. (Don't worry, he's very obedient. Never bullied any cats in his life.)
    Personality: Sakura is boisterous and energetic, sometimes even to the extent of being tipsy and suicidal. Nonetheless, she is a caring friend with a mild temper.
    Appearance: Long black hair that has grown even longer than last year, usually in a pigtail. Sakura has startling green eyes that seem to sparkle. Sakura usually wears a pink sleeveless top with hip-hugging jeans.
    Specialty: White Magic
    Classes: Basic Black Magic, Advanced White Magic, Shapeshifting, Potions, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Additional Mathematics, Music, English Literature, Japanese, Biology
    History: Not much is known about her, except that she is an orphan, staying with an uncle, who doesn't really care for her. She joined Seiruun four years ago, and has thus then dedicated her life to magic, setting herself an enemy of darkness.
    Relationships: Friends with all the other characters in this rpg. Still single.
    Other: Will be bring her cello to school. (Heheh... All of you shall suffer terribly at the vibrations from my cello...)

*^~Sakura Weasley~^*

I entered my dorm and flopped down on my bed, closing my eyes. My final year at Seiruun... I hoped there wouldn't be any trouble this year. The past three years were partly spent getting rid of an evil teacher and their sons, and I wanted this year to be a perfectly normal one.

I glanced at the bed beside me. Luggage bags had already been dumped on it. Looks like my roomate was here already. And judging by the look of it, I was with Cho again. We were together in the same dorm on our first year too, and it looked like we were going to have fun together again. I smiled as I recalled defeating the evil German teacher along with some of our other friends.

"YOU'RE GETTING MUD ALL OVER MY CLEAN FLOOR!!" A voice shouted suddenly from outside. My eyes snapped open as I pulled myself out of bed and outside. Espa, the new janitor was outside, screaming his head off at Shade. He pulled out his wand and got ready to duel the latter.

"Bring it on," Espa said softly, his eyes gleaming menancingly. Shade cracked his knuckles and advanced. Grinning, I leaned on my dorm door and watched what looked like a promising fight.

--Recardo--
    The scene was getting too... Romantic for my liking. "See ya later..." I grabbed my bag and teleported off to the school.
    Naiya...
    I missed her so much. I couldn't see her once over the summer and she wasn't coming back. I'd probably never see her again...
    I couldn't stand all these people talking and gossiping about what they did over the summer. It was just so dull... I decided i'd go straight inside. I waved at Cho as i passed her and she just smiled as i did.
    I heard yelling from down the corridor. I could tell one of them was Shade... The other had an English accent, much like my own (OOC: i think everyone forgot they were english ^^). Oh no... There was only one other person in this school that had an English accent that Shade would pick a fight with...
    ...Espa...
    Knowing that my dorm would still be 216, i teleported my bag and Casper to it.
    "Ahh... Look who it is. Recardo, back from the dead but still looking ghostly..." Espa taunted as i joined Shade.
    "At least i'm not the janitor..." I said glaring at him.
    "Look away! It's Crystal's evil death glare rubbed off onto Recardo!" Shade joked, still ready to kick Espa's ass.
    "That was so funny... Do you still have that on tape?" Said a girl from a door way. I didn't know her that well but i knew that it was Sakura.
    I watched Espa closely while Shade was talking with Sakura. He grinned and mouthed "Dead man walking"
    Anger filled up inside of me which lashed out. I found a few seconds later that i had punched Espa and he was now on the floor rubbing the side of his face.
    "I'M NOT DEAD!" I yelled.

~~Crystal~~
    "Ryu..."
    "Yeeeees?"
    "It's our last year." I said, grinning.
    "I know... I think you've told me atleast a thousand times now..."
    "I was just making sure."
    By this time we had just dumped our stuff in our rooms and were about to look for the others.
    Thud
    "I'M NOT DEAD!"
    Ryu and I looked at eachother. I sighed, someone was making fun of Recardo again...
    "I've gotta-"
    "Sort it out. I know. He gets into too much trouble for his own good..."
    We walked round the corner, Espa was sat on the floor with his back to us and Recardo looked as though he was steaming. Sakura and Shade looked like they'd never seen him like this before.
    No one said a word. Just they way i wanted it.
    I crouched down silently behind Espa. I watched as he shivered.
    "Who's behind me?" He asked, not daring to turn around.
    I looked up at Shade and grinned.
    "Your worst nightmare..." I whispered in his ear, sending chills down his spine.
    "Crystal..." He growled.
    "That's my name... Don't wear it out."

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

Name: Hazuki Oyatoko
    Year: 3
    Room Mate(s):
    Pet: a white cat named Nevada
    Personality: somewhat introverted, and shy. is extremely intelligent, but has a way of messing things up when he trys to enter the general public
    Appearance: small and skinny, with big, penetrating black eyes. long black hair that covers his eyes, and a black earring on his left ear. wears baggy black pants and a black t-shirt.(not baggy)
    Specialty: black magic
    Classes: advanced black magic, basic white magic, DATDA, charms, japanese(the language class), and advanced calculus
    History: unknown
    Relationships: good friends with Choriko and Sakura(if that's fine with you guys??)
    Other: has a crush on Crystal, but won't tell anyone (hehe, is that ok?8))

Hazuki

I sat down in the cafeteria and looked around to see if my friends were coming. My stomach was growling, and I felt like I hadn't eaten in a year. That's how I felt when I was nervous. No need to be nervous, I thought to myself. It's just a test.

After lunch, I had a White Magic test. It was just basic White Magic, and I wasn't exactly failing the class or anything, but for some reason I was extremely nervous. Maybe it was because the principal would be watching....but why would that scare me??

Sakura came and sat down. Nevada followed not far behind, playfully chasing Sirius.

"Hey, Hazuki, something wrong?" asked Sakura, my dorm-mate and also one of my best friends. She had a way of seeing when something was wrong with me. "Just a little nervous," I said. I asked her if Choriko was coming, but she said that Choriko was up in the dorm. She often was up there....

Sakura and Choriko were both going to be leaving next year...what was I going to do then?? I sighed, then got up from the table and left to go upstairs...

That's fine, Hideaki. lol, Crystal has Ryu as her boyfriend and Shade and Hazuki after her. I can tell this is gonna be an interesting year...

Can't post now... Too much homework to do ><

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

Name:Firenze
    Year:2. she should be in 3, but missed a year.
    Dorm number:163
    Room mate:none
    Pet:none
    Personalitytill shy. She's scared that everyone will hate her.
    Appearence:Curly brown hair, green eyes, quite pretty in a normal sort of way. She doesn't go for bright colours.
    Speciality:anything not involving magic
    Classes:Basic black magic, basic white magic, shapeshifting, potions, French, Italian, art
    History:Her parents are very gifted at magic, but she didn't have any of her own. She got through her first year by stealing everyone elses magic, but was found out. She returned the magic, and was given a small amount of her own by the head teacher so she could stay at the school. She missed her second year so people would have a chance to forget all this.
    Relationships:she doesn't really have any friends.
    Otherhe's not satisfied with having a small amount of magic

I survived the morning, but only just. I'd been hoping that no one would recognise me, or realise I had been held back, but one of the teachers had told my whole class. I guess some of them had heard about me stealing peoples magic, because I got quite a few glares after that. I knew I deserved it, but it wasn't fun being terrible at magic compared to people a year younger than you.
    I sighed and started towards the cafeteria. Things would probably improve. Maybe I'd see people I knew, and they wouldn't hate me, and I'd get better at magic and move up a year. I smiled. It could happen. I'd make it happen.

Cool Trainer

Shade
    ~<.>~<.>~<.>~<.>~
    "That's my name... Don't wear it out." said Crystal, with a sly look on her face.

"Aww-now that's not nice! I was still having fun!"
    I flung Espa up in the air and with a quick mutter of, "Water Arrow!'", had in soaked in a matter of seconds. Though, I made a slight miscalculation. Since this is my last year on earth, my techniques are much more powerful then they have been in my previous years at Seiruun, almost as if my essence was split between two worlds. My "Water Arrow" technique was much more powerful then I meant to make.
    Espa was knocked out cold.

All eyes were on me; all feet stopped. There was no way I could have created that attack using ordinary magic.
    I gave a sheepish grin and released Espa, as if nothing had happened, except for the fact that his lifeless body lay in a fountain in the middle of the courtyard.

"Erm...good day, friends." I whispered to Crystal, Sakura, and Recardo.
    With a quick smile, I teleported to my dorm, which in itself probably caused several shockwaves.
    "Why did I have to show off like that?!?!" I groaned, easing myself onto the bed.
    Why is this such a big problem? I don't really know, but it apparently has something to do with not wanting to be an outcast, and thus not being able to fullfill my charge, which is to keep friends, or thus burn in the firey pits of hell.
    Woooh! That was hard to explain.
    Anyway, I was feeling reeeeaaaaaalllllllly worn out. This is a first, wanting to take a hot shower on my first day of Seiruun.
    I slowly walked to the bathroom and crawled over the tub.

"Oh, pipe down, you'll get fed later." I shouted at Arch. I was too tired to get any clothes on, much less feed an amorous raven. Yeah, that's right. Now there are a lot of baby Archs flying around Seiruun. And the clothes remark was litteral. I didn't see the need to getny clothes on prayed that I didn't have a roomate.
    With a loud PLOP! I fell into dream land.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Mwahahaha... Too bad Shade does
    ~~Crystal~~
    "Err... See ya later, guys... I need to unpack stuff otherwise it'll stay there for the rest of the year..." I said.
    I teleported to my room and landed on my bed. I was soaked from Shade's water thing. Arch was screaming. Arch?
    I sat up and found Shade asleep... No clothes with just a little bit of his quilt covering himself.
    "SHADE!" I yelled, lying back down again and turning over, not being able to see. "You've gotta be more careful!"

Sorry, gotta go... post more later...

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Zero, Tombo & Nayia are back! Plus your favorite dancing monkeyboy, me!

Name: Zero Urameshi
    Personality: Same old Zero but way more headstrong. It's still easy to piss him off but other than that, he's enjoyable to be around. Also enjoys pranking, eating and sleeping.
    Dorm #: 215
    Roommates: Shade & Crystal
    Apperance: Slicked back black hair that ends in a ponytail, 6'3", a white shirt that says Fear Lucky Charms, They'll Eat Your Kids, blue jeans with some rips and red & white sneakers.
    Classes: Advanced Black and White Magic, Shapeshifting, Charms, P.E and Lunch
    Specialty: Shapeshifting
    History: Lost his mother and father last summer during a fire, his girlfriend, Kazeko, was sent over to a catholic school , and he now lives with his Uncle Ray Ray and his brother Tombo.
    Relationships: Best friend of Shade, brother of Tombo, enemy of Espa and boyfriend of Kazeko

Name: Tombo Urameshi
    Year: 2
    Personality: Fun to be around, more social and enjoys playing video games when he's not studying for a big test that is the next day.
    Dorm #: 136
    Roommates: Open
    Apperance: Think of Zero, but with messy black hair, 5'11" a red t-shirt with FOZZY on it and blue jeans.
    Classes: Basic White Magic, Advanced Black Magic, DATDA and Science
    Specialty: Science
    History: Look at Zero but take out the part about Kazeko going to catholic school and replace it with, his "girlfriend" Aurora isn't at school this year.
    Relationships: Brother of Zero and "boyfriend" of Aurora

Name: Nayia
    Year: 2
    Personality: Bubbly but not in a ditzy cheerleader way, intellegent and knows how to keep Recardo in his place.
    Dorm #: 216
    Roommates: Recardo (temptation city, baby )
    Apperance: Long blonde hair, a blue shirt that says Porkchops, the other, other brown meat, white jeans and black sneakers.
    Classes: Same as Recardo
    Specialty: History
    History: Not alot except she lives with her evil stepmother and her two brothers Jim and Slim.
    Relationships: Girlfriend of Recardo
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Banned

This is OOC, but....the following post has to do with a class. Right now, I'm not sure if anyone is in this class with me, but if you want to be, you can tell me to edit you in....

Hazuki

After my test, I decided I should go back to my dorm and check on Choriko.

I walked into my White Magic classroom. The chairs were pushed back against the wall, and everyone was lined up against the wall opposite the door waiting for the bell to ring, and for the teacher to come out. I tried not to show that I was nervous. The bell rang. Oh gosh......

The teacher came out, explained the instructions, and set us to work. And of course, he decided I should be right next to the principal. I thought I would die, or kill him. I wasn't sure which....

After the test I started to make my way back to the dorm. About halfway there, I caught sight of Shade, hovering a soaked Espa in the air. Though I (and probably everyone else, for that matter) was not too fond of Espa, I didn't really hate him, and he looked bad, too. I didn't particularly know Shade, and I decided it would be best to walk around the scene.

When I got to the dorm, there was Choriko, and she looked really lonely. I don't think she heard me come in, either. I went and sat on the edge of her bed. She sat up, startled.

"Ack!" "Oh, just you, Hazuki..." she said, and laid back down.

"Everything alright?" I asked. What she said next was exactly what I knew she would say.

"Of course, I'm fine, just...tired." she said. But I didn't think so...

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

This place is as empty as the Waffle House when the batter starts to leak from the ceiling...

Zero
    ---------------
    My last year at this school. My last year with my friends. Sometimes during the day I wished I was Tombo, who still had two more years here. Oh well, can't change the past. Kazeko was taken out of the school because of the new janitor, Espa going wild and nearly killing me. I walked over to see Shade making the best of his last year on Earth by hurting Espa. "Hey bro, save some for me!" I called as I headed to the cafeteria.

Tombo
    ---------------
    Aurora was here this year probably due to the events that happened last year. All day people have been saying "Hey Tom, miss your girlfriend?" or "Tommywommy misses his girlfirend." It really pissed me off but I just ignored them. I teleported into a tree to get some well-deserved rest.

Nayia
    ----------------
    I just walked around, looking for Recardo. That guy was somewhere and I had to find him. I then sent a mind jolt in his direction, which normally meant come here or I wanna make out infront of the first years.
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Banned

Firenze
    I decided to get some food and see if there was anyone I remembered. As I was walking to the cafeteria I saw Recardo. How could I have spent a whole year with him and not noticed - he was so good looking! I was about to go over to him, but I caught site of his owl staring at me. No, at my bag. I could practically have killed the thing; every bad thing that had happened to me was it's fault. If it hadn't flown at my bag, I'd never have been caught.

I sighed and wandered out to the courtyard. I could always talk to him some other time, if I took the risk of leaving my bag in my room.
    I walked over to the fountain, and almost screamed, there was someone in there. I looked around. No one seemed overly concerned about him. I looked back and saw it was no one I knew. Uncertainly, I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him out.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Where is everybody?

BUMP
    WARNING:

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

*ish bumped* Needs bumping again... *bumps*
    -Recardo-
    I got an odd feeling that Naiya was somewhere in the school. It was weird, she had told me that she wasn't coming back...
    ... There it was again. She was definatly here, but where to start looking?
    I sighed and made my way outside, hoping to see her there.
    Some girl i remembered was at the fountain, fishing out Espa from the extremely cold water.
    "Leave him, he desurves what he got..." i said, still looking around for Naiya.
    "Recardo?" the girl asked. She turned around. I knew her... She stole magic off of students because she had none of her own...
    "Firenze..."
    "Recardo!" It was Naiya! I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.
    "I thought you weren't coming..."
    "I wasn't but-"
    She didn't get to finish that sentance...

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Zero
    ---------------
    Kazeko came to visit since for her, school was out. We talked, laughed and mostly made out. I then asked Kazeko something I was thinking of asking her last year but didn't have the guts, "Hey Kazeko, do you want to... how should I say this... make like two Arizona jackrabbits, get hotelroom, do it, you know." Kazeko was obviously flabbergasted but then gave me a smile and said, "Yes, but not right now so keep your pants on." I groaned in a idiotic yet funny was since my pants were already off.

Tombo
    ---------------
    I was in my dorm, listening to Zero's Rob Zombie CD until he found out and beat the holy high hell out of me. I was thinking about Aurora alot lately, since the dance. I nearly kissed her but then the Sons of Darkness came and a huge battle broke out. We won in the end, but Kazeko & Aurora were forced to leave the school by their parents. I was just about to turn off my CD player when Aurora appeared out of nowhere. I was too shocked to say anything but she took the words out of my mouth when we started to make out on my bed. I'm one lucky son of a b*tch.

Nayia
    ---------------
    I saw a huge guy towering over us with a handful of daisies. "You, me, date." he said with a caveman like voice. Recardo then said, "That's my girlfriend you son of a - AHHH!" The large guy lifted Recardo over his head and took him over to the ledge that went to the outside. "Please dont throw Recardo, we're on the highest point of the school!" I pleaded. The guy wasn't listening and was about to throw Recardo when Zero ran over and started hitting lefts and rights on the guy. Zero then tripped the guy, which caused him to fall out! The guy was still moving when he landed, but not alot. Zero gave us a grin as he walked away, with a line of girls of every year following him. Zero got hot! Well, he was to be if he can make out with Kazeko, Cho AND Crystal. I then checked on Recardo and like I wanted, we started making out infront of the first years guys, who I could tell were rock hard right now.

Alot of making out in this one. Come on people, we can't let this die this early!
    WARNING:

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Banned

---Hazuki ---
    I started walking through the halls as I left the dorm. Classes were over for the day. Thank GOD! Ugh, what a tiring first day. As I was walking through the halls, I spotted Firenze. I decided to go over and say hi, because she seemed lonely. I walked over, and started talking to her. This was totally unlike me, but hey. She was really quiet, and didn't really have much to say, but that was okay because I had plenty to talk about, which is also unlike me. But with classes, I really just wanted to let off some steam. Not that they were that hard, it was just hard to get back into it after vacation. When we were done talking, I decided to go for a walk. As I stepped out the doors, I spotted Crystal. Man, she was hott. But as soon as I saw her, I knew my face turned beet-red, and it felt hot. I began to walk in the other direction. Not only was she hott though, she had a great personality. Oh God, I thought, because she was walking over....And yet, isn't this what I wanted? Just to talk to her? *Sigh* I don't think I even understand myself...

Banned

Firenze
    I put the boy down - although I don't know what he did to deserve any of this - and left. If I had some decent magic, Nayia would be sorry she ever looked at him. I gripped my bag determindly.

Luckily, a boy called Hazuki came over to me and I was forced to calm down. I was so relieved someone was talking to me, and I didn't want to say anything stupid. That did mean there wasn't much I could say, but he seemed happy just to talk about classes and stuff.

After he left, I ran up to my room, and shoved my bag under my bed. I was definately better off without it. I knew I should just forget about it, and about Nayia and Recardo, and concentrate on getting through the work.

</lazywhore>

Choriko Yamika
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I had obviously fallen asleep outside of the school, because I was awakened by raindrops hitting my face. I checked my watch, which said 1:38. Tsuki was obviously not thrilled about being out in the rain, because she gave an annoyed meow.

"Sorry, Tsuki, guess I dozed off..." I said to the dampened black furball, using a teleportation spell to get me and my stuff to my dorm. When I landed, I let Tsuki out of her carrier. She jumped up onto my bed and shook the water out of her fur.

I glared at her. "Couldn't you have done that before you jumped on my bed?" I asked. She gave me the "I'm so innocent I'm incapable of doing anything bad" look. I sighed and started unpacking and cleaning up the dorm. When I finished, I flew down to the cafeteria, hoping to run into someone...
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    It's short, I know...

Ok ok... Post... Yes, must post...
    ~~Crystal~~
    The next time i looked up, Shade was still dozing, snoring and completly covered up. He just had to be annoying didn't he... But hey, that's what we all love about him. His... annoying-ness?
    I crept past Shade and out into the corridor, Tabby, my cat, followed me.
    I watched Hazuki turn red when he saw me. He turned and walked in the other direction. I had to talk to somebody i knew, for last year i talked to a stranger and turned him totally against me. He's now the janitor.
    "Hey Hazuki" I said happily, trying to make conversation.
    "Ummm... Hi Crystal..." He said shyly, blushing slightly. What was so embarassing about talking to me?
    "How was your summer?" I asked quickly, trying to keep it going.
    "Um... Ok. What about yours?"
    He just had to ask, didn't he? "It was great! I spent like the whole time with Ryu. All except when i went to England for a week and when he went to Australia... I missed England..." I'd better stop there or i'll start rambling... "T'was fun."
    "Cool." He said, unable to think of anything else. Something was on his mind.
    "Wanna come down to the canteen for a bit? I'm sooo hungry..." I asked.

-Recardo-
    Heh, those first years were sorry to have ever set eyes on Nayia. And that guy... He was taller than me! Now, that's a first. Considering he was like a second year or something...
    I felt rain. "Nayia... Shall we go inside now? It's raining."
    "It's not raining hard..."
    "It will..." The rain fell heavier. "Told you so!"
    We ran inside, seeing people we knew meeting people we didn't know.

EDIT: Gah! >< I nearly forgot to post a link to my pic of Crystal and Recardo! They don't look their ages... Crystal looks about 14 and Recardo looks about 10 XD Click.

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

---Hazuki---
    I was glad that Crystal had something to talk about, because I didn't want to sound like an idiot. And when she asked if I wanted to go get something to eat, I said yes of course. As we were walking down, I guess I loosened up a bit, and my face didn't feel hot anymore. Thank God, maybe I had stopped blushing. We talked a lot, about our summers, and what we planned to do this year. I just wish she didn't have a boyfriend. I mean, yeah, he was a great guy and all, but I liked her too, and well....I know, that was selfish, but I couldn't help it. I'm a guy.

Cool Trainer

:rocket:

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! ^ Best thing since sliced bread!

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I sat up with a jolt. Even with my external eyes closed my internal eyes always stay awake. Very complex system....

Anyway, I knew the exact whereabouts of Crystal…who…at…the…moment…was….with… .some….strange….guy! I can’t tell you how much I hated that. If you’re gonna cheat on Ryu at least cheat with someone who didn’t know you were cheating!

They aren’t cheating, a voice in the back of my head told me.

I knew that, but…why do I feel so betrayed?

“Why do I feel this way? Why are you giving me these human emotions?” I shouted at an unknown figure.

I was feeling everything the fallen ones had felt: Lust, Anger, Confusion; enough to drive any angel insane.

Cho, another, lighter, voice said. I hadn’t completely forgotten about her, as much as you may think I had. I absent-mindedly lit a small flame in my hand.
    What should I do? I asked myself. I had the dull ache that a child gets when they are bored. All I could concentrate on was my intense hatred towards the boy. I didn’t understand it! Why didn’t I feel this way towards Ryu?

I looked down, red flames licked at every inch of my hand.

I yawned, deciding to don the guise of a fox, a sprightly fellow with a bright red coat.

I traveled through the hallway and to the canteen knowing I wouldn’t be spotted until I arrived.

Shooting ninjas with a police car behind? It's not better than sliced bread but it sure is easier than slicing it yourself

~~Crystal~~
    I sat at a table with Hazuki, drinking coffee (which i had come to love after staying in England) and eating the stuff i'd shoved on my plate.
    Something was headbutting my leg. I looked down, thinking it was Tabby after some food but was surprized to see a fox sat by my feet.
    "Who are you and what have you done with my cat?" I said, picking it up and sitting it on my lap.
    It rubbed it's head against my arm, clearly wanting some form of attention. I tickled it behind it's ears. It seemed to enjoy that.
    Hazuki leaned over to stroke it's fur. The fox growled at him, giving him a warning to back off.
    "Shade... Is that you?" i asked, poking his nose.
    The fox transformed into Shade. "How did you know?"
    "You've always been so over protective. Oh, and i know you too well."
    "I see..."
    "And Shade."
    "Yeah?"
    "You're squishing me."

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

---Hazuki---
    I was scared.
    The fox just turned into a guy.
    Shade to be exact, who I didn't recall ever meeting, though obviously he knew me and had an extreme dislike for me. Why? I had no idea. I decided that if he didn't want me near Crystal, than fine, I'd leave. And I did.

I hurriedly got up from the table and rushed out. It was a little cold, but oh well. I started walking fast, away from that....thing.....

Banned

Firenze
    I decided to try and learn a conjuring spell. Maybe I could make myself a pet. I tried to make a cat, but all that appeared was a woodlouse which promptly died. I tried again, but this time a cockroach appeared and ran off in to a hole in the wall. Oops. I tried once more, because this was tiring me out, and was shocked to see a fox run past the door. Wow. So I'd conjured a fox. I'd set something with teeth and claws loose in the school. It could probably kill half the people in the school. I'd have to go after it.

I groaned, and went to sleep.

~~Crystal~~
    "Thanks a lot, Shade..."
    "What?"
    "I was having a perfectly normal conversation with him and what do you do? Freak him out." I moaned, pushing Shade onto the chair where Hazuki was sat.
    "Heh, it's my job."
    "No, it's my job to freak out people! It's yours to just be standing around and having all the girls watching and giggling at you."
    "They do?"
    "Take a look." I said, pointing at a bunch of first years.
    They giggled a lot more when Shade looked at them. Then they saw that he was sat with me. They glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at them and they left.
    "See what i mean?" I asked, rolling my eyes. I got up and walked out, which i could tell was the thing that Shade least wanted me to do.
    I went back up to my room. This year was gonna be complicated. No body knew what was going through my mind... Good thing too... Could get me in a lot of trouble... But not with the teachers... With my friends...

Heh, guess what? I'm not telling Wait and see...

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

(da*n you!! <--and no it's not darn haha)

---Hazuki---
    I went to my dorm and decided I'd go to sleep. I was TIRED. Very tired. So I did

(sorry it's short, idk what to write)

I think you're the only one who hasn't had to put up with all my little plot twists, lol...
    -Recardo-
    After a while, Nayia went to our dorm to unpack stuff. I decided to go on down to the canteen and see who else had come back.
    I noticed Shade was sat alone. However, there were two empty plates and an unfinished cup of coffee.
    "Crystal's coffee?" I asked as i sat down.
    "Yep..."
    "Where is she? She was dying to see you when we left for the train station... It was all she was talking about. How she would only see you and everyone else for one more year... Except me... And Ryu, most likely..."
    "She just... went off... I think i upset her..." He seemed a little sad.
    "Shade? Can i ask you something?" I said as an idea popped into my head.
    "Umm... Okay..."
    "Do you have a crush on my sister?"

Ha haaaaaaa! XD Recardo sees through these things. Happy thinking up a reply, fg ^^

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

(fg? which is....who? *is confused* if someone else steals you, there will be high level magic....of a fatal kind....)

---Hazuki---
    I couldn't sleep. In the middle of the night, I got up, to find Choriko and Sakura fast asleep. I had to go for a walk. Fresh air.

I had sweated so much during the night that my clothes were sticking to me. What had I been dreaming about? I couldn't remember......Somewhere in the pit of my stomach I had a bad feeling. About Shade. What was his problem with me? I still didn't know.....Maybe, well.....ugh. So many thoughts racing through my head. I had wandered out into the courtyard. I could see someone in the shadows, but who was it? I couldn't quite tell.......

(It's open to be whoever wants it, lets make it interesting!!!)

fg= fireguardian lol...
    Can't post Recardo again till he gets his answer...
    ~Crystal~
    I sighed... There was someone coming up behind me... I continued swishing the water of the fountain with my feet and stared at the sky... I couldn't stay in my room... Not tonight... Not with him...
    "Hey..." Came a voice from behind me. I turned my head slightly to see it was Hazuki.
    "Hiya..." I said quietly, still watching the moon... It was bright tonight...
    "Couldn't sleep?"
    "Nope..."
    "Same..."
    There was silence. It was nice to just sit here with Hazuki. That was strange, as i didn't really like spending time with people my brother's age...
    I couldn't keep it bottled up anymore... I had to tell someone... He would be the perfect person to tell, as he wouldn't go blabbing to everyone. He didn't really know my closer friends...
    "Can i tell you something?" I asked, looking him straight in the eye. "You can't tell anyone... It could cause a lot of damage to relationships... Including mine..."
    He nodded. I apprecated his quiet-ness. He waited for me to begin. I sighed, and began...
    "As you know, I've been going out with Ryu since my first year. I love him to pieces and i'd never want to hurt him but..." I paused, fighting back a stray tear, as it wasn't needed. There was nothing to cry about... "... I've realised that he's not the only one i want to be with..."
    I could tell Hazuki wanted me to go on. He looked slightly hopefull in a way... I didn't understand why... He was such a good listener...
    "I can't help how i feel. I just do. And it could break up me and Ryu as well as him and his girlfriend... I'm trying to stop myself, but it's hard... He shares his dorm with me! He's my best friend! He's..." I paused again, wondering weather i should say it... "... Shade..."
    I felt myself blush. I hadn't told anyone before... Recardo just knew because he was Recardo, my little annoying brother who could tell these things... I was in trouble now... Anyone could have heard... It was out... I stared at the sky again... So big... So starry...

Insteresting enough for you? ^^;;

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Espa
    ------------------------------------------------
    So, Crystal is in love with Shade huh? This could be just what I needed.
    I looked down from the second story window, my hair still damp from that little encounter with Shade.
    “So this is what you’ve been doing?” came a voice, “spying on girls.” I froze. I recognized that voice.
    “It can’t be,” I said to myself as I spun around. Behind me was a boy, around about my height. He had a pale complexion, platinum white hair and extremely cold blue eyes. He wore a white shirt, black jeans and a black trench coat.
    “Kane!?” Before I knew what was happening, Kane grabbed me by the collar and slammed me into the wall.
    “That master is growing impatient with your lack of progress,” he said in a creepy, soothing voice.
    “I can explain,” I cried, “There’re these sorcerers. They’re really powerful. But I think I have a plan that can get one of them on our side!” Kane was silent for a few seconds.
    “What kind of plan?” he finally said.

I don’t want anyone interfering with Espa’s plan.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Cool Trainer

Again, that was positively evil PL

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Leave it to Recardo to leave me flabbergasted. How would I answer to something like that? Or should I say, howwould any of you answer to something like that?
    Before I could come up with a complex answer involving rain clouds and some hay, I blurted out something that to this day I don't know what I said, "Err....right then. I-I can't say anything about your question right now; but-but I suppose we should go fetch Zero.
    He has the right to know what I'm about to say as much as you. Plus he'll help me sort everything out..."

Recardo looked at me quizzically, "Shade, wait!" But before Recardo could say anything else we both disappeared in a cloud of blue smoke. We reappeared in a large cupboard. It seemed to be pretty big and held a mass of dresses, skirts, pants, and shirts.
    This obviously belonged to a girl, but why would Zero be in a girl's room? I heard Recardo breathing silently behind me. For some reason we were both just standing there, as if waiting for something very big to happen. A loud moan could be heard coming from outside the dresser. I half-wondered if Recardo's adolescent mind had any idea of what was coming up.
    "Ahhhhh..."

Yes, it is what you all think, but with who? Kazeako? Or possibly someone else?

I know that was evil, fg, it's my job

Post later. At school now. Must go...

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

Default ...speechless....

---Hazuki---
    I was speechless......I mean, I was just ditched, rejected, humiliated....by someone who didn't even know they were doing it. I wanted to yell, but I tried to remain unflinching. I mean, she didn't know I liked her....it wasn't her fault....and being rejected was something I should have been used to by now, it was part of my regular life now.....
    "Oh." That was all I could say. I stood up. "I.....I gotta go." I walked away, up once again to my dorm. I wanted to talk to Choriko or Sakura...but I guess I'd wait until morning......
    As mad as I was, I wasn't going to tell anyone about Crystal's secret....

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I'll just finish up that storyline for ya, fg.
    PS: I can't describe it because I'd get banned faster than you can say, "Hey that retard got banned from the forums."

Zero
    -------------
    I just put my pants back on and so did Kazeko. "Well, that was fun." she said with a smile. "You admire the *cough*giant*cough* area I suppose." I said with a grin. Kazeko just put on her bra when we heard a cough coming from her dresser. I conjured up a dozen cherry bomb and tossed them into the crack in the dresser. Kazeko and I backed up as they exploded, revealing Shade, who had a skirt over his head and Recardo, who were both covered with black stuff and tattered clothes. I was shocked and angry that my best friend would spy on me, especially when I was gettin' my game on! "Hey Kaze, nice rack." Recardo said, trying to drop the fact that he and Shade spied on us. I easily grabbed him by his collar and threw him out the window, making him crash through a table with different perfumes on it. Shade tried to sneak away but then I pulled him away and started to layeth the smacketh-down on his candied ass (I gotta stop listening to The Rock). I then conjured up a kendo stick and began to smack him across the back with it. Finally, I forced him up and dropped his monkey-ass with a Rock Bottom!
    "Kaze, next time, we need a more private place." I said, only to see my girlfriend gone. There was a note next to the bra she was just wearing that said,

"Dear Zero,
    It's Larry, you know, the guy you "killed" last year during the dance. Well, let's just say I made a deal with the devil and I'm back. This time, I've come to make Kaze-Cakes my bride! If you or any of your idiot friends interfere with this, I will kill you with the powers of Hades! Yada yada yada, kill kill kill, bye bye bye."

Your enemy and future husband of Kazeko,
    Larry Dumblefork"

That bastard stole my girlfriend, looking at her rack AND making my day worse! I'm not gonna stand for that. That popcorn fart's going down!

Nayia
    ---------------
    I walked to the front yard of the school to see Recardo unconcious on the remains of a perfume stand. "Recardo!" I exclaimed as I used a healing spell on him. He staggered up as he said, "I saw Kazeko's rack." I then got angry and used a wind spell strong enough to blast him to a large oak tree, making an imprint of his back. I can't believe he saw Kazeko's boobs before mine!

Tombo
    --------------
    I saw Zero storm out of Kazeko's dorm without a shirt and before I could ask him what happened he said, "Larry's back and he's going to make Kazeko his bride!" I was shocked, since Zero pushed Larry off a 50-foot platform onto a stone spike, which easily went right through his heart. I then said, "One, I'll help you and two, you smell like sex." He gave a look that said, shut your f*cking hole.
    WARNING:

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

-Recardo-
    I sighed, tonight wasn't going nicely. Nayia had gone off in a strop, Shade was somewhere upstairs, Crystal had disappeared and that guy Larry who was dead just walked past with Kazeko. Hmmm... Not good.
    "Shade? You okay up there?" I yelled.
    "Umm... I think so..." I heard him say from upstairs.
    I looked around while Shade flew down from the hole in the wall. There she was... Alone by fountain... Staring at the stars... Perfect...
    "Shade... Follow me..." I muttered, walking toward her.

~Crystal~
    That was good... I'd scared Hazuki off... I had to tell someone... Maybe i should have told someone else...
    There was a rustle in the bush behind me. I got up quickly, on my guard just incase they were out to get me or something. I relaxed, it was just Shade. No, not just Shade. It was Shade. Did he know?
    "Umm... Hi..." I muttered, sitting back down on the side of the fountain.
    "What are you doing here?" He asked, joining me.
    "Couldn't sleep... I had some stuff to think about..." Heh, that was almost true... Well, half of it was...
    "Look..." We said together. I laughed.
    "You first." I offered, not wanted to say what i had to say...

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Banned

---Hazuki---
    I think Crystal had misinterpreted my hurried.....leave. Sigh.....this year wasn't turning out any better than last year....I had to set my sights on someone new, because I obviously had no chance with Crystal, she liked.....ugh. Shade. No wonder he scared me off at the restaurant. He didn't want me near her, because he liked her. And of course I had no chance, I was a nerd....sometimes I hated my life. It sucked. Putting a brain inside someone like me was like......throwing a diamond in a vat of mud. Good on the inside, but bad enough on the outside to avoid digging any deeper. Ah, well. I had what I had. Which may have ben much more than people suspected. ( ) Haha.

Banned

I could feel my power flowing through me. I'd never felt so much magic. It felt so good to be strong, I'd never have to listen to anyone again.
    Suddenly, Nayia was kissing Recardo in front of me, laughing at me, ruining the feeling. I didn't have to take this, I could see now how weak she was. I could make sure she would never even look at Recardo again.
    I tried to reach for my wand, but my hand was moving of its own accord. It pulled a spell from nowhere, pulled back, ready to throw it. I no longer felt strong, I felt weak and out of control. What was I doing?
    I threw the spell.

I tried to open my eyes, but they were too heavy. I tried to cry out but my voice wouldn't come. For a moment I was too weak even to breath. I had to calm down, it was just a dream.

Please say it was just a dream.