Thread: What is your Pokemon team

Banned

Default What is your Pokemon team

What is your Pokemon Team,their nicknames, moves, level, stats, and anything else.

Kei's Team(which is mine):all at level 100
    Sceptile:Naraku
    Leaf blade 15 hp 279 Sp.Atk 283 Atk 223
    Giga Drain 5
    Aerial ace 20 Def 154 Sp.DEf 212 speed 273
    Dragon claw 15

Rayquaza:Val-Gaaz
    Thunderbolt 15 hp 359 Sp.atk 299 atk 352
    Fly 15
    Outrage 15 Def 239 sp.Def 226 speed 238
    Ice Beam 10

Flygonhampoo
    Crunch 15 hp 311 SP.atk 202 Atk 265
    Dragon claw 15
    Flamethrower 15 Sp.Def 204 Def 198 speed 209
    Earthquake 10

Blaziken
    Overheat 5 hp 305 Sp.Atk 253 Atk 287
    blaze kick 10
    sky uppercut 15 Sp.Def 163 Def 196 speed 216
    flamethrower 15

Groudon:Gaav
    Eruption 5 hp 349 Sp.Atk 249 Atk 377
    fissure 5
    earthquake 12 sp.def 197 def 326 speed 219
    fireblast 6

Milotic:Fillia
    Hydro pump 5 hp 350 sp.atk 229 atk 155
    Ice Beam 10
    Surf 15 Sp.Def 295 Def 189 speed 217
    Hyper beam 5

Tell me what do you think of my and if I should give my pokemon different moves.

Default Re: What is your Pokemon team

Originally posted by NajicaHiragi
    What is your Pokemon Team,their nicknames, moves, level, stats, and anything else.

[b]My comments/changes are in bold. First off, if you want to see everyone else's teams, just look in all the many rmt topics. Ok, here I go...

Kei's Team(which is mine):all at level 100

Sceptile@anything
    Leaf blade
    Crunch
    [b]Roar/Rest/whatever
    Dragon claw

He's a good fast Pokey and can get good special attack, so only do special moves. I'm not much of an expert with this guy, so I gave the standard set.

Rayquaza@nothing-DROP IT!
    Flamethrower
    Aerial Ace/Earthquake/Dragon Claw
    A-Ace/Quake/D-Claw
    Dragon Dance

You could go with my improved moveset, but I'd say drop him! You have a whopping 4x weakness to ice!

Flygon@Shell Bell
    Screech/phys. attack
    Dragon claw
    Flamethrower/Fire Blast
    Earthquake

IMO, he's a lot better than Rayquaza, and not an Uber. He's actually not that bad right now, but you should drop Crunch. You need to focus more on one stat (attack), but a fire attack would be good for pesky ice types. Replace it with Screech or another good physical attack.

Blaziken@White Herb
    Brick Break
    Overheat
    Bulk Up
    Rock Slide

Again, focus on one stat. However, it's OK to have Overheat on him because of STAB. This set is pretty standard, but it's your best choice.

Groudon@Chesto Berry
    Eruption
    [b]Rest
    Solar Beam
    Earthquake

Yuck, another Uber. Oh well, I've got Kyogre on my team, so I shouldn't be complaining. Now, for this guy, he's OK, but you'll have to change a few things. First, Eruption is fine, but you must have Rest if you want it. Then, go with Flamethrower and Solar Beam for water types. HOWEVER, if you want this guy, RAYQUAZA MUST GO! His ability goes completely against Groudon's.

Milotic@
    Hydro pump
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Hyper beam

Ouch, too many STABs and a physical attack. This guy should be completel special. Keep surf and ice beam, and add Mirror Coat or Light Screen. Then you can put Recover in the last slot.

Tell me what do you think of my and if I should give my pokemon different moves.
    Your team is all sweepers. You don't appear to have any strategy. LIke no annoyers, tanks, or more. I'd take out one of your many pokes weak to ice besides Rayquaza, seeing that ice is an extremely common attack. Replace Rayquaza with an annoyer and another ice-weak with a tank, or something else. Good luck with the team!