Thread: First Ru/Sa team: Explosive Flatulence! (Mwa ha ha)

Banned

Default First Ru/Sa team: Explosive Flatulence! (Mwa ha ha)

You can see pics in my sig if you're a visual person. Now, there are stipulations on any advice you might give me:
    1) I'm confined to just Ruby, so no trading until right before I battle my friend (as in to evolve 'Zam). Also, no multiple TM things.
    2) I've got a time limit, aka by this weekend I've got to have these guys up to around level 50 and ready to battle my friend. This means no breeding, just basic moveset help.

That being said, here's the team:

Skarmory
    Fly
    Toxic
    Spikes
    Roar

Blaziken
    Slash
    Blaze Kick
    Brick Break
    Bulk Up

Alakazam
    Psychic
    Shock Wave
    Calm Mind
    Recover

Zangoose
    Slash
    Shadowball
    Aerial Ace
    Swords Dance

Flygon
    Dragon Claw/Return
    Crunch
    Earthquake
    Fire Blast

Walrein@Chesto Berry
    Body Slam
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Rest

There we go. I'm trying to figure out where my Brick Break and Aerial Ace moves go... When does Blaziken learn Sky Uppercut?

I dunno. Rate and make suggestions, if you would. Thanks all!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: First Ru/Sa team: Explosive Flatulence! (Mwa ha ha)

Originally posted by GirlRepellant
    You can see pics in my sig if you're a visual person. Now, there are stipulations on any advice you might give me:
    1) I'm confined to just Ruby, so no trading until right before I battle my friend (as in to evolve 'Zam). Also, no multiple TM things.
    2) I've got a time limit, aka by this weekend I've got to have these guys up to around level 50 and ready to battle my friend. This means no breeding, just basic moveset help.

That being said, here's the team:

Skarmory
    Fly/Aerial Ace
    Toxic
    Spikes
    Roar

Rates in italic. fly>aerialace, imo. stallage=more toxic dmg. attach quickieclaw.

Blaziken
    Slash/Aerial Ace
    Blaze Kick
    Brick Break/Sky Uppercut

is it me, or does your blaziken have 3 moves? focusenergy-blazekick-brickbreak-slash either lefties/shellbell, depending on availability. blaziken learns skyuppercut at lvl59, btw.

Alakazam
    Psychic
    Shock Wave
    Calm Mind
    Recover

meh. i put reflect>calmmind because his defense lacks. shell bell goes on this guy.

Zangoose
    Slash/Crush Claw/Return
    Shadowball
    Aerial Ace/Brick Break
    Swords Dance

don't think i'm crazy....here's what to do IF you have scope lens: slash-quickattack-brickbreak/shadowball-swordsdance. scope lens for that MS, for your current set, i like slash the best for ch, but if you're unlucky, return is the best choice. brick aerialace b/c brickbreak is on blaziken.

Flygon
    Dragon Claw
    Crunch
    Earthquake
    Rock Tomb/Fire Blast/Aerial Ace/Fly/???

put fireblast or flamethrower.

Walrein@Chesto Berry
    Body Slam
    Surf
    Ice Beam/Blizzard
    Rest

personally, for walrein ice beam should be enough because of stab. it's like 140-ish base with stab so it's good. if the battle's bound to be short go with blizzard. at least 175 with stab, but remember it has lower acc. and pp.

There we go. I'm trying to figure out where my Brick Break and Aerial Ace moves go... When does Blaziken learn Sky Uppercut?

I dunno. Rate and make suggestions, if you would. Thanks all!
    good teameZ. good luck in pwning your friend.
    “I always say if you’re going to get shot, do it in a hospital.”
    -House

Banned

Default First Ru/Sa team: Explosive Flatulence! (Mwa ha ha)

Alright, I made the changes Mr. Buu suggested (including giving Blaziken his 4th move... that was just a simple mistake). Thanks Mr. Buu!

Anyone else?