Thread: Only way to Purify Tyranitar is Time Flute?

Banned

Default Only way to Purify Tyranitar is Time Flute?

Is it true that the only way to purify Tyranitar is to use the Time Flute? I have allready used both flutes, one on Entei and the other on Raikou. Does this mean i have to start all over, or can Tyranitar be purifed in the normal way?

Ee...don't know where you got that idea. Any Pokemon can be purified by the normal means.

T-tar is just being stubborn, just work at it.

There are three Time Flutes by the way.

Banned

On Serebii it said only way to purify Tyranitar is the time flute. Since it is supposed to be the ultimate Shadow pokemon I thought that might be true. Thanks and where is the third flute?

Banned

You trusted Serebii...? Despite what he tells you, he took the April Fools "New RS Pokemon" seriously. Then denied/denies it. I don't think that should be taken seriously...

Quote Originally Posted by have a stammer
    where is the third flute?
    Time Flutes:

1) One is given to you.
    2) One is found in the Under, I think... (I have to look it up again)
    3) One is found after the 99th battle in Story Mode Mount Battle.

Banned

The Third Time Flute is found right before the 100th battle in RPG Mode's Mt. Battle. You have to take an alternate path, from what I keep hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Muffin Man
    You trusted Serebii...? Despite what he tells you, he took the April Fools "New RS Pokemon" seriously. Then denied/denies it. I don't think that should be taken seriously...
    WTF...I never took them seriously...you can check my archives if you want...I DID NOT. Now stop spreading lies thank you very much

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii of SPP
    WTF...I never took them seriously...you can check my archives if you want...I DID NOT. Now stop spreading lies thank you very much
    Try to ignore him, he's an idiot.

Banned

the "CONFIRMED NEW RS POKEMON" thing was pretty misleading that you didn't believe it.

And lack of April Fools mentioning.

The second time flute is found at the under when u get the U Disk, which make the UFO go up. You will find urself in the top of Pyrite and u will find a chest containing it. As for the 3rd one, I am not sure, since I havent gone to the 99th trainer yet. It might be a rumor though.

Banned

thanks for the replies. I have started purfying my last 2, Tyranitar and Metagross. And i did find the third flute i had gotten to area 9 and put off 10 so that i could purify some of the other shadow pokes like swablu and heracross. So this can be closed

Quote Originally Posted by The Muffin Man
    the "CONFIRMED NEW RS POKEMON" thing was pretty misleading that you didn't believe it.

And lack of April Fools mentioning.
    I never mention April Fools...I never have liked it, and I never said that they were Confirmed new RS Pokemon for god's sake...quit lying

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I never mention April Fools...I never have liked it, and I never said that they were Confirmed new RS Pokemon for god's sake...quit lying
    Sometimes I think Raz and The Muffin Man were seperated at birth Personally, I wouldn't take any of their comments too seriously 8)

*Closes*